The Bane of Democracy

This is difficult for me to write even this short essay. . . my cognitive dissonance in reviewing my own pathological altruism.

I have been very sympathetic to Jews, blacks, women, to nearly the point of voluntary self-flagellation. Yet I hadn't realized (the painful part) that my beloved nation, my society, was demanding I beat myself . . . to accept my guilt based on my heritage alone.  This itself is a pathological sickness which has infected western societies comprising mostly white, European ancestry.

Victim signalling

Victim signalling is not when you call 911.  It is not when you use the legal system to justly acquire social remittance.  It is not when you speak to your spouse and plea for marital correction.

I don't know a better term to describe a ploy to generate social sympathy, allowance, and special treatment for a minority, from the majority.  A method to sway public opinion for political advantage.

Victim signalling is an individual or minority calling to the public to recognize their plight. To gather and generate empathy. If a person or group can gather enough social empathy, a majority, then that person or group has virtual control over a democratic society. That's it.  That is the goal . . . a blank check to excuse any and all future actions by the victim or their compensation . . . albeit direct cash or form of recompense.

Victim signalling employs a pathway for justice never intended by founders of this Great Experiment.

This form of justice is not blind, not impartial, and has a wide open flank exposed to any perversions of justice

Hitler used victim signalling. This was one of his first actions to generate a movement for his cause, "we are victims of the Jews".  We see it turned out to be completely the opposite.

The western world is doing this today.  Nearly every minority group is saying,

"We are victims of white people. Mainly white men.  We are victims of white law".

The democratic party did it yesterday at the DNC by parading mothers of social anarchists in front of the public as victims of the law.  And I'm not saying there aren't any victims of the law.  There are.  I'm pointing out the victim parade and the ethics of victim signalling by a premier political party.

Adding to this our ever increasing feminist cultures.  Women, to their credit, are more compassionate and empathetic.  In our feminized cultures today, we have become pathological empathisers.  We are allowing people to serve their interests, as victims, to the detriment of the majority. Essentially, victimization along with pathological empathy turns a democratic society on its head where the minority can become rulers of the majority.  A garden variety community lynching obfuscating the legal process. This, a bane and primary weakness of democratic societies.  Possibly thee fatal flaw.

As our culture continually downgrades the value of men in society, those who are typically less empathetic, this slippery slope can only lead to all-out madness and eventual anarchy. There are no yellow bricks leading to a new utopia in a victimization culture fueled by unbridled empathy.

If victim signaling is a path to Oz, can someone please rescue my lost hope?   Explain this western madness.

Comments

Mike Haluska Added Jul 27, 2016 - 4:01pm
This "de-masculination" of men began with the "progressives" and the NOW (National Organization of Women) back in the late '60's.  It is the typical "cut down the tall trees to make yours look taller" mentality.  Rather than having women defeat any discriminatory barriers through hard work and competence, they decided to "shame" men into submission.  Ayn Rand gave her last public speaking event to a group of businessmen titled "The Sanction of the Victim".

Saul Alinsky taught his pupils like Hillary Clinton very well - make the "establishment" feel guilty about their success by planting the concept that the "wealthy got rich on the backs of the poor".  It is simply robbing someone by conning them to voluntarily surrender the goods.

Ayn Rand saw "altruism" for what it really is - conning people into thinking that others are simply "entitled" to their life, liberty and property because they have less.  Remember Jimmy Carter's stupid energy and monetary policies?  He used this trick to try and convince Americans that they were "wasteful" with oil use and they earned "too much" and that was causing inflation.  Never mind that this MORON gave away our strategic 2 year oil reserves to the Saudis and printed money like never before.

I pray that intelligent, concerned Americans finally wake up to the scams and bullshit of the "progressives" and remember that:

1) stop apologizing/feeling guilty for working hard - being successful
2) nobody is "entitled" to the life, liberty and property of anyone
3) your income is YOURS - not the government's!  Refusing to submit to government forced charity (altruism) is your right.
4) no nation has ever taxed its way to prosperity - EVER
5) Altruism is NOT charity!  No individuals/groups should be forced to sacrifice their own lives for others.  All charity and sacrifice should be done voluntarily according to the conscience of the individual in order to have ANY MEANING to the giver or the beneficiary.

Ryan Messano Added Jul 27, 2016 - 4:29pm
Don't forget, as Comrade Obama tells us, if we have money and wealth, we were just lucky, it's not due to our hard work and virtue.  Great article, William. and great comments Mike.  You, Mike, Michael, and myself are all guilty of massive white privilege, and must do our penance.  What that means is we must give away the hard earned rewards of our labors to those of other races who won't do any work at all.  Then we will be purified of our sin of having been born white.  LOL.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 4:40pm
William,

Excellent article...diplomatic which I appreciate very much.  I've written articles coming of a similar vein but have not delivered it as directly, yet, as eloquently.  Thanks for speaking the feelings of many men alike, while doing so well to soft-shoe the inevitable, accusatory onslaught of the opposition.
William Stockton Added Jul 27, 2016 - 4:46pm
Thanks guys.  Awesome comments and additions.
EXPAT Added Jul 27, 2016 - 5:07pm
Your article and all the comments are spot on!
That is why I gave up my culture, language and heritage! America cannot be restored by Trunp or anyone else!
Only the people who made America Great in the first place can "Make America Great again."
It is time to choose winning over whining.
I love LGBT.

Liqoure, Guns, Bullets and Tits.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 5:17pm
Expat,

Here is an excerpt that your comments made me think of, from the link,  Ode to a Dying People  (I've shared it on one of my articles).  I think the commenters would probably appreciate it as well.  :)

"To imagine it has all come down to this
Apathy and suicidal bliss
It's all over except for the cryin'
With a whimper instead of the roar of a lion...
The tomb has been prepared, our race betrayed
Our race betrayed
White men fight the fight toward the grave"
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 5:57pm
Yup.

Michael, they forget one thing... The black men are supposed to impregnate as many white women as possible and then split without paying a dime of child support or wanting any desire of custody.

The ads should show a plump white woman with a mulatto child, by themselves, smiling with unpaid bills in their hands.

Woah! Tom, shame on you!  I know...but I'm just speaking from my observations and personal relationships with people.
EXPAT Added Jul 27, 2016 - 6:02pm
When my house burned down I ran away
I could not rebuild as the codes had changed
A people who loved the rights of man
now were women, by mind or manufacture
Everyone had rights but me, my right was to pay

So I abandoned my comfort, for the adventure of life
I found freedom in a benevolent King
and found justice from an Army General
Sometimes the label doesn't tell the truth
I have matured into adolescence and love what I have become
"Liberty and Justice for all" is not in AMERICA
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 6:06pm
"Everyone had rights but me, my right was to pay"

I know what you mean.  A benevolent king sounds refreshing.  Are these your limericks?  Looks that way I see no reference.  Good words and sometimes a few words can paint a thousand pictures...  Nice, Expat.
Billy Roper Added Jul 27, 2016 - 6:22pm
Good job, Michael, very nice article! I like it. In addition to "victim signalling", many cucked Whites, most of them, as you said, the more feminine types, now engage in "virtue signalling", too. "Virtue Signalling" is when women of both genders fall over themselves to prove how NOT racist or discriminatory they are, by turning on their own kind in performance for nonWhites and LGBTQrstuv's.
William Stockton Added Jul 27, 2016 - 6:23pm
More great comments.  Thanks Expat.  Thanks Michael.

In an interracial democracy, it is not in anyone's interest that the judicial system be averted with political law infused at its core with racism.  Anarchy will result.  No doubt.

If anarchy happens, the extent of white justice will be extremely severe and harsh.  White folk have exemplified amazing generosity in their own society and to other societies that barely share their values.  Moreso than any other cultures.   But once a white culture grabs a gun for justice, their generosity is exchanged for the most brutal and precisely cunning response to the injustice our species has ever seen.
EXPAT Added Jul 27, 2016 - 6:24pm
Yes Tom! That is original, inspired by your comment:  target="_blank">Ode to a Dying People
There is an article to be written with every line as a title.
Billy Roper Added Jul 27, 2016 - 6:27pm
In response to Michael, MILLIONS of new jobs could be created rounding up and deporting the 11-20 million illegal immigrants who have invaded the United States, then repatriating the feral blacks, then helping the jews make Aliyah, to begin to return this country to what our Founding fathers intended it to be. Full employment!
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 6:28pm
Expat,

Your comments to me are much appreciated and inspiring in and of themselves.  Looking forward to that article.  :)
William Stockton Added Jul 27, 2016 - 6:42pm
Thanks Billy.  Appreciate your comments and inspiration.
William Stockton Added Jul 27, 2016 - 7:07pm
Billy, I thought I was the only one calling out virtue signalling here.  So many articles . . .
Anyway, virtue signalling is also a white male's preservation tactic.  Like some European women falling down with their legs spread for the Nazis.   Nearly every minority group, through the democratic party, is forming a lynch mob for white males.  Many, perhaps most white females are onboard holding pitchfork and torch.

Not sure how long this situation will remain stable.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 27, 2016 - 7:16pm
Expat, I thought LGBT stood for Loyalty, Generosity, Bravery, and Truth?  Which is the opposite of the wicked lifestyle the Democrats say it stands for.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 27, 2016 - 7:18pm
Didn't know about virtue signalling until you brought it up, Billy.  Learned something new, thank you.  It seems Merrily Lying Fraud is virtue signalling up a storm on here.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 7:21pm
William,

My sentiments mirror your comments.

"Not sure how long this situation will remain stable."

In similar words I've said the same thing an that's why I'm glad you speak up and feel the way you do.  I think it's an extreme time for men like us and it's imperative that we support each other and can be together on this matter.
William Stockton Added Jul 27, 2016 - 7:52pm
Tom, White males had been the ONLY warriors for democracy.  We fought, we died.  But we won.  We didnt win it with kindness nor hugging our foes to death.  It was through brutal and vicious guile.  Our racial traits in battle.
Now that democracy has spread into most other races, a white male is considered an overpowering threat and perhaps a useful tool but now is considered a liability where our feminist cultures want peace and harmony much more than liberty.
And that, my friend, is exactly when we lose our liberty.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
― Benjamin Franklin,
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 8:58pm
William,

I agree with you and moreover, a very nicely placed quote in this context.
Billy Roper Added Jul 27, 2016 - 9:14pm
Five minutes ago, Black Lives Matter protesters outside the DNC convention ordered the Bernie supporters to racially segregate themselves from them and move to the back of the line. Virtue signalling: They moved to the back of the line.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 9:32pm
There was a time that what you say would shock me, Billy.  But unfortunately I am not surprised.  I wonder what would have happened if a Bernie supporter refused?
Barry aka. Hyperminde Added Jul 27, 2016 - 10:14pm
RE (EXPAT): I love LGBT.

That's a good one..... I need to get a T-shirt to show my "LGBT"* support.
:D
"Bumper Sticker": ... Support Single Moms - Date a Stripper.
Patrick Writes Added Jul 27, 2016 - 10:43pm
I'm commenting at my peril because this thread left the station long ago.

On interracial coupling that the "culture is forcing" on everyone.

Interracial coupling has happened from the earliest days of North American settlement by Europeans (ex: Pocahontas marriage to John Rolfe in 1614). Cortez, while he was conquering the Aztecs a century before, had a native American common law wife (La Malinche) who had a son for him. This son went back to Spain and was educated and treated as an aristocrat. After Cortez broke up with La Malinche, she married one of his topic commanding (Spanish) officers.

In New Orleans before the Louisiana Purchase, apparently legendary numbers of interracial relationships, marriages, concubine arrangements, and other combinations happened resulting in huge numbers of mixed-race people living there.

Nearly every black person in the U.S. has a white person in their family tree. How did that happen?

Yes, the races aren't attracted to each other at all. This is being "forced down on the culture" by Leftist Hollywood [--insert racial slur--].
Billy Roper Added Jul 27, 2016 - 10:44pm
Right, I really need a Khazar Jew lecturing me about rights for indigeneous people, lol. Tell it to the Palestinians.

Yes, we made a mistake in bringing blacks here. Actually, most of the slave ships were owned by Jews, historical fact. So, thanks for that.

The business owners of whatever race who knowingly employ illegal immigrants will suffer the consequences, through fines if they are lucky. More so than the Jews in your country who lure Eastern European girls to Israel with promises of jobs as models or housekeepers or nannies, only to be turned into sex slaves.

But the potentiality of the lot of you making Aliyah is what excites me the most. It would save us having to turn Tel Aviv into a radioactive parking lot of glass.
Billy Roper Added Jul 27, 2016 - 10:51pm
"Kikes", Patrick? Is that word you were looking for? "Hook-nosed penny pinchers"? LOL.

In 1960, the United States was 90% White. Yes, the Conquistadores made the mistake of not bringing their own women. That's why we got a third world cesspool next door called Mexico, the very name of which means "mixed", and where to this day, the worst insult you can call someone is "Indio". And, it's the difference between the progress of North America, and the relative lesser progress of South America.

It is true that most blacks in the U.S. have a degree of White or AmerIndian ancestry, proving that indeed, some guys will screw anything. That's why American blacks have a slightly higher IQ than pure-blooded blacks in Africa...but still lower than Asians, who can speak little English, and have about as much direct familiarity with American culture as a World War II cargo cult.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 27, 2016 - 11:06pm
"Nearly every black person in the U.S. has a white person in their family tree. How did that happen."

Patrick... How did that happen... When did it happen?  And how on earth do you know about the family tree of every black person or, nearly every black person?  I'm sorry but your statement elicits a blunt response.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 12:37am
Funny.  Not one democrat, liberal, or progressive has stepped up to explain how victim signaling progresses us to a better society.  Not one.  Still waiting . . .
Patrick Writes Added Jul 28, 2016 - 1:56am
@Tom - The average African American has more then 15% white ancestry (see below). I watch these silly ancestry shows of famous people from time to time. Everyone I've seen about a black person living in England or the U.S., they have at least one white person in their family tree.

The Spike Lee episode of 'Who do you think you are' was interesting--because he's a proud black man to discover his great, great grandfather was a white master (and who fathered a child with his black slave). He related to these blond hair-blued people living in Texas today

Even well after slavery, in places like Jamaica, the white guys living there fathered lots of children from black women. Even into the 1940's, Bob Marley (father of reggae) was half white. His white father never acknowledged him even after Bob in adulthood trying to reach out to him.

Not to mention Thomas Jefferson's famous common law marriage to his slave Sally Hemmings.
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 8:32am
Actually, it's now known that the myth of Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings was just that, a myth.

The myth was created and expounded upon to sully the reputation of a man who wished to free the blacks but repatriate them to Africa, because, as he wrote copiously, the two races were too different physically and racially, and could not and should not live under the same government.

So, the Jew here is reduced to making jokes about Israel's sex slavery of White girls:

Since it's Russia cracking down on this, no wonder he hates them so.

The Jewish word for a non-Jewish female is "shiksa", which means "unclean meat".

Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:14am
It's no longer necessary for Jews to wear a yellow star. They identify themselves, through their chutzpah, and whiny, shrill screeching. Like a rat caught out on the floor when the light comes on, they're particularly loud when they've been caught.

“Between 1870 and 1939 Jews played a conspicuous role in white slavery, as the prostitution of that era was called. Not only was this participation conspicuous, but it was, for the Jews, historically unprecedented, geographically widespread, and ­­in an age of pandemic anti-Semitism ­­fraught with collective political dangers.”
–Edward J. Bristow, PROSTITUTION AND PREJUDICE, The Jewish Fight Against White Slavery 1870-1939 – the book’s jacket.

PROSTITUTION AND PREJUDICE does a superb job of demonstrating the extremely disproportionate Jewish involvement in the worldwide sex slave trade in the period under discussion. Jewish involvement with prostitution began in the old Pale of Settlement in Czarist Russia. Bristow ascribes this phenomenon, with partial validity, to Jewish misery and social disability. Whatever the causes there is no doubt of Jewish control over the sex slave trade in Czarist Russia and Eastern Europe generally. Thus, an internal census of the Russian Empire in 1889 showed that throughout the Pale of Settlement and European Russia Jewesses ran 203 out of 289 licensed houses. In this same year in Warsaw 16 out of 19 houses of prostitution were run by Jewesses. According to Bristow:

“By the 1860s a French visitor to Odessa wrote that Jews there were responsible for a white slavery market in Russian women to Turkey. This is feasible, especially since we know that Jewish brothel-keepers were already in place at the other end in Constantinople. The 1889 census shows that Jewish women ran 30 of 36 licensed brothels in Kherson province, where Odessa was located. In 1908 the American consul there claimed that the whole business of prostitution is almost exclusively in the hands of Jews.”

Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 10:55am
If parasitic, infant penis sucking, open borders for everybody else promoting Jews would make Aliyah from Europe, and take the Muslims and other nonWhites they've pushed open the door for with them, then I'd gladly live in a White nation there. Just as you have your own racially based ethno-state for Jews. My race is my nation. And you know what? We wouldn't ask for billions of dollars every year in foreign aid, like you do, either.
EXPAT Added Jul 28, 2016 - 11:14am
Everyone needs to read about this KKK/Nazi Billy Roper. See my new post:
Hate invades Writer Beat!
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 11:33am
Expat,

It seems you are threatened?  What is your agenda?  Everyone must be heard.  I don't understand why you feel obliged to be repressive.  It seems the opposite of you...?
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 11:45am
I guess if I was afraid to use my real name or engage others who disagreed with me in debate, I'd feel embarrassed, too. LOL
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 11:56am
Expat, Hate already invaded WB.  Marylin, probably the biggest racist & sexist is actually welcomed by many authors here.  Amazing!
All anyone needs to do is review her past comments in her profile.

Amazing how many WB readers and authors gloss over her racist/sexist comments and automatically give her the female pass.  They give her(it) a pass because she(it) is racist and a sexist against white males.  And if it aint racism against blacks, it aint racism at all.

At least Billy is brave enough to post comments under his public name and not hiding behind a fake avatar, fake identity.  This is why she is an "it" to me.  I don't know what she(it) is.  Her fake avatar, with the coke bottle bottom glasses, could just as easily be replaced with this minion photo.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 12:05pm
William,

Well-said.  Billy, like you and me, we face WB and stand by our words.
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 12:12pm
And the funny thing is, I give interviews to media reporters of any and all races, and have always been cordial and courteous, in person and otherwise, with them. I do understand that Writer Beat is a private enterprise, and of course the owner can expel me, or anyone else, for any reason they wish. As much as I support the first amendment, I also support their right to not have anyone or their view's forced upon them. That's what multiculturalists do. There can't be a single private restaurant or golf course or anything that controls their own membership, without the government telling them who to let in, right? Well, if Autumn removes me, or asks me to leave, I will. I was doing just fine with my book sales before she invited me. That having been said, I find the discussions here informative and educational. It's intriguing to me to learn from other people's perspectives. I'd like to continue to do so. If not, well, check me out on Amazon's Author pages. ;->
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 12:47pm
Billy,

You're voice is important here.  I hope you stick around and if Autumn asks you to leave I shall protest.  There are trolls to badger everything you say here...which I'm sure you are no stranger to - ultra-biased fear-based criticism.  You're not the first to have an article written in direct opposition to.  I haven't faced direct accusation and bashing but I've had 2 of my articles, or maybe 3 that have been challenged directly by subsequent articles of commenters.  Not uncommon here.  :)
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 12:57pm
Sure, I'm not thin-skinned. I've been attacked on the street more than once, had innumerable threats against my life, a couple of assassination attempts, and been fired from more than one job, due to my beliefs. Sticks and stones. Here I am outside the German Embassy in DC in 2001, after being attacked by a group of Communists. That's how I got to be so pretty.

Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 1:38pm
Couldn't view the link but I can imagine, Billy.
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 1:53pm

BTW, Samuel Johansen is married to a Jewess, that's his problem.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 2:18pm
Billy, If you change the movement to #WhiteLivesMatter, you might not get such a bad reaction.

Apparently, the #BlackLivesMatter is PC racism.  This is ok racism.  You just need to change your hashtag.
Even better, make it #WhiteMaleLivesMatter.  Then you are a truly a minority group, PC, and you will have no future bang-ups with our fascist PC culture.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 2:53pm
Billy,

Watched the video.  My impression is, as is often my impression, that protestors like those in the video are protesting against a word that has been demonized in our culture..."Nazi".  I admire your poise and courage.  You showed integrity, dignity and stoicism.  The protestors acted like chimps trying to steal the baby of a rival tribe.

Mainstream media, the U.S. government and school curriculums present and teach little more than one thing about the Nazis - the "holocaust."  Conveniently forgotten are the many nations liberated from the Bolshevik menace by the Germans, yes by Nazi-Germany.  These nations, their folk somewhat caught in the middle, were coerced to turn their arms against the Germans, which in many cases were arms supplied by the Germans to combat the Soviets.

Then there are the distorted versions of camps, filled with legend and a handful of accuracies from the convoluted event that was WWII, that have been inflated into the main narrative.  ...but I digress.
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 3:59pm
I don't think we down grade men in this society.  As a matter of fact, men in this current society may have more value than they have since the dawn of time.

Why do you think it is that men have always gone to war, always gone to hunt, serve as protectors of the home, etc.  It’s because your value is inherently less than a woman. It’s biological.   Or at least it was when making babies and increasing the population was our greatest goal.

Times have changed.  The industrial age took men off the farms and sent them into the cities away from their families.  The war took men out of the cities and sent them to another country.  The cities needed to keep going so women took the jobs.

But the good news for men is that they can now just sit around watch TV and get fat just like women.  No more risking their lives for the greater good. What’s more, they can have children (sex) that they don't even have to raise or pay for.

All sardonicism aside, I don’t really think that feminism or emasculation is the problem.  The problem is that we collectively have sold our values to live in a world of consumerism.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 4:07pm
Janie,

You make a lot of claims that are out of touch with society.  I think we're all a product of our environments and that's how our feelings on these matters develop but specifically, white men are marginalized and worse.  White men have been the subject of plunder for too many years now, and it's a detriment to the society that you so benefit from and seem to take for granted.
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 4:21pm

William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 4:23pm
@Janie, " It’s because your value is inherently less than a woman. It’s biological."

I'd be inclined to take you seriously but you don't take your own words seriously.  Ok.  So let's say you were being sarcastic and baiting with a hint of humor.
Which part is something you want me to take seriously?  Your last sentence?
"The problem is that we collectively have sold our values to live in a world of consumerism."

If that is the case, what is your solution?
Oh.  No solution offered.  That's right.  State a problem with no option to fix it.  So you agree with me that we are imminently driving our culture over a cliff.

thank you for reading and snidely written comments. /s

Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 4:48pm
Janie,

"Tom, Your not suggesting that we take up a fund to save the white man are you? lol"

That's actually not a bad idea.
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 5:13pm
I do agree, William! I wish I did have a solution.  I think somehow we have to stop this gender war.  Stop pointing blame at the other sex for the conditions we are in and work to gather back the core values.

We don't really talk much about gender war in America.  Not directly.  We talk about the breakdown of the American family, rape, domestic violence, women in the military, pay equality, welfare moms, boys in the military,  dead beat dads, the emasculation of men and probably a dozen other symptoms of gender war.

We are angry at each other and we have resorted to attacking each other at the core of our ideology. Men who used to be the providers and protectors of the home have become worthless deadbeats, and women have lost all virtue.

We can't turn back time, we can't undo what’s been done, but maybe there is a better way to move forward.
I think in a good marriage, men and women learn to appreciate each other’s strengths and differences and utilize them to forge a life together.  Maybe that a clue to a solution.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 5:25pm
Michael,

Don't make the sign too heavy - we might have to work in shifts.  ;)
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 5:25pm
Janie, I almost wept.  Seriously.  And I consider myself to be a tough guy.
Yes, It is in everyone's interest to find mutually acceptable compromises.  The alternative is mayhem.
As far as working together.  That means appreciating our differences and the values those differences offer.  However, this flys in the face of an increasingly feminist culture that believe there are not any differences . . . hence no sex-based roles . . . and no value in marriage.
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 5:42pm
I don't see that in my circles, William.  The women I know are very proud to be women.  True feminism is embracing who you are as a woman.

Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 5:43pm
Tom & Michael.  Let me know when you get that set up so I can donate my dollar.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 5:50pm
Janie, you don't have to look exclusively in your inner circles where you have (I mean you MIGHT have) some social bias.
You can look outside at statistics showing the imminent demise of marriage.

I will say, and have said unabashedly, "Those milk factories on a woman's chest wasn't put there for her lunch breaks at work."
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 5:51pm
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 5:57pm
Janie,

When WWIII happens, all of you women can do the fighting.  We are running out of things to fight for, the likes of you included....but I'll still accept that dollar if it's still available.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:08pm
Well, well Tom. Those words are so unchivalrous!
However, a woman can stop bullets just as easily as a man.  That is if she can resist dropping trou at the first sign of an advancing enemy.
Hey, it's a really good survival mechanism! Not sure if sex with the enemy had ever won a war . . . but worth a try!

Men: #SexFirstNow
Women: #UseSexFirstNowForAdvantage
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:11pm
Actually, "WhiteLivesMatter" has been a thing for a while now, in response to the BLM movement. Take a look:

I know that, with their natural compassion for the underdog which has been taken advantage of by our racial enemies, White women have often allied with the enemies of our race. But I truly feel that a lot of that is not their own fault, it's the result of White men not acting like men. Instinctively, they don't feel that we can or will protect them, as nature dictates. Now, I'm happily married, and one woman is enough for me, but if we, collectively, want more White women to act as women naturally should, then we, as White men, need to start acting as men naturally should. While we allow our lands to be invaded and overrun without fighting back, and women and their children's futures be made uncertain, and their safety put at risk, well, what is there to respect and admire about that?
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:23pm
You can still have the dollar, Tom.

I am sorry to hear you guys have had such undesirable experiences. But even though I may not be able to speak for all women, I do know that you guys must be fishing from the wrong pool. Its not all a total loss yet.

Also, remember this is not a one sided problem either.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:24pm
@Billy, "Instinctively, they don't feel that we can or will protect them, as nature dictates."
I don't think that hits mark Billy.  We have to ask, are men not being men because we suck at being men . . .  or . . . are men not being men because we are not allowed to be men.

". . . RAPE CULTURE"
"Men are rapist"
"Oh, you men are so aggressive"
"We women are better because we have feelings and empathy."
"Women can do everything a man can . . . and better"
"men are icky & smelly & gross"

Come on Billy.
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:35pm
Well, I was referencing how we behave in defense of our nation, our culture, and our people, and whether or not a woman with healthy instincts would respect our surrender. There's a reason why women like bad boys rather than cucks. But then, maybe you've been around too many liberal gals. I promise you, and this is coming from a guy who has been a publicly known racialist for my entire life, causing my girlfriends and wives to lose friends and jobs themselves, and to be blacklisted and ostracized from family members,...and it's true that women also are drawn to security, financial and otherwise, and they are more biologically driven to be social, and consensus makers... but through it all, psychologically healthy women don't want Betas.  This is VERY un PC, but women have always been considered the spoils of war. They know this. Women's reproductive strategy is to find a mate who can protect her and the baby for the long-term, while both are relatively helpless. Are we fitting the bill?
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:38pm
I feel that starting off from the point that we're stating that "we're not allowed to be men" is an abdication of nature's dictate that we just BE men, with or without anyone's permission, and let the chips fall where they may. I think that we'll find that many psychologically and racially healthy women will respond instinctively to that, regardless of what they've been brainwashed to parrot back from their gender studies class.
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:38pm
William - its completely unfair to deny us our power of sexuality when it might be the only weapon we have in a dangerous situation.  You have your strength and testosterone to help you through danger.

Plus, this is exactly the kind of derogatory noise making that is helping to perpetuate gender war. You complain above about the way women belittle men and yet men have been doing the same things to women for centuries.  Just as you so easily did it here.

Your just as guilty.  Shame on you.
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:42pm
You get an A++ Billy!
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:43pm
The life of our race is in our women, because no other creature except a White female can produce White babies, which are the most precious thing in the world. A century ago, Whites made up over a third of the world's population. Today, we make up less than 9%, and less than 2% of the world's population are White females of child-bearing age. That mean's that 98% of humanity cannot bear our future. They're worth it. The first fourteen words state" "We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for White children." The second 14 words elaborate: "So that the beauty of the White woman will not disappear from the planet."
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:52pm
Wow...are those real statistics?  I have no desire to promote white supremacy...thats not my thing.  But if those percentages are correct, what is the definition of white within them?  Does it mean fully European, or is it just by census classification?
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 6:53pm
Billy, ok.  But where's the fight for a regular alpha guy?  You have chosen a fight at your risk and peril.  I commend you.
For the rest of the 99% of us who do want to co-exist peacefully in society, we have to go along to get along.

The reality is that mainstream alpha male qualities are not necessary for an established culture.  For many men today, to go against the grain in society means a direct effect on income.  Income, as you say, being perhaps an equal sexual attractant.  I agree.

Alpha males have to choose and most choose a route for prosperity.  However, this is a dead-end as well as society is telling men they should not be making more than women.  As well, marital laws are economic suicide for a man today who has any wealth.

Only alternative then for alpha males . . . anti-establishment, poor, social outcast.   wow!  All that for just sex.
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 7:01pm
William - there you go again...

wow!  All that for just sex.

It all becomes so revealing with exposure.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 7:03pm
@Janie, "Plus, this is exactly the kind of derogatory noise making that is helping to perpetuate gender war."

I was pointing out our differences and advantages for survival.  It was a bit tongue-in-cheek.  Not all women would drop trou in a fight.  I know my ex would rather drop trou for someone else rather than me when she and I got into a fight.  LOL
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 7:17pm
Janie, I define "White" as being of wholly European ancestry, but the percentages I cited are more generous, allowing people to self-identify through Census answers. The fact is, within our lifetimes, Whites will become a minority in the United States, and shortly thereafter, if current trends continue, a minority in most European nations. That is, of course, if we do nothing about it, if we refuse to deport illegal immigrants and stop letting more in, for example. It's not about Supremacism, it's about survival.

William, I do understand what you're saying. By speaking the truth as you see it, you're already doing more than most. But, I'd urge you to network with other like-minded individuals, even if you need to do so anonymously, for now. It's 1770 in America. We're going to need you.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 7:27pm
Janie, well that is how I feel.  No real marital incentives for a smart fella.   Marriage is a really crappy wager.  Any alpha male will tell you that.
Most, if not all beta males think cucking and romance would amount to any substantial future or relationship.   It is false.  They're fools.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 7:55pm
@Billy, "It's 1770 in America. We're going to need you."

I am already there.  Good advice to start circling the wagons.
I'm fighting for Lady Liberty.  My one true wife.  I don't care if she is black, blue, pink or yellow.
I do think a natural selection process is coming in the world.  Nature requires it.  I can't say how that will happen.  But what I do know, white(ish) cultures have been the dominant cultures in the west.  I doubt nature is exterminating that DNA breed-line anytime soon.  It may seem white(ish) people are being out-bred and out-lasted.  This is only temporary as our planetary petri dish fills in with all manner and variations of DNA.

Nice chat Billy.  Regards
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 8:01pm
Because, based on their past performance, from Haiti to Zimbabwe, nonWhites are not as generous to their minorities, as we have traditionally been, and are, to ours.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 8:08pm
Marilyn,

Why were you born without male genitals?  Why does it make you feel inferior that you were born without them?  Think about it.  Why?
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 8:14pm
M, thank god you're not bashing someone already.  Let's keep it that way, please.

"why do you feel marginalized?"
perhaps you should go back and review your sexist comments about men and saying that all women feel the same way that you do.

"Why are you so afraid of being a minority?"
I'm not afraid.  Who cares about my skin color.  I don't.  But you do.
I'm perfectly happy if nature chooses (and nature most certainly will choose) a new skin tone to propagate HumanDNA 2.0.   They might be more white or more darker.  But who the fuk cares.   I only care about human liberty.  Because that is the only way humans have progressed in culture in peace.

The problem is YOU care about skin tone making racism much more prevalent than should be naturally.  But perhaps a big thanks is in order.  People like you encourage conflict and may draw nature's inevitable correction and conclusion sooner.  Nature will decide this question:  which is the best skin tone?  I for one think that if that question is put to the test, a white(ish) culture will come out on top.
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 8:18pm
Well, the law once said that only Whites could be citizens of the United States, Marilyn, so they can change, if nothing else through Supreme court rulings, which I'm sure you will admit have radically changed the U.S. socially, or through legislation, either of which can re-write the effect of the law and the Constitution. Read what happened to the Whites in Zimbabwe, and in South Africa, and in Haiti.

No anti-Whites say a 100% Black area needs more diversity.
No anti-Whites say a 100% Asian area needs more diversity.
No anti-Whites say a 100% Muslim area needs more diversity.
No anti-Whites say a 100% Indian area needs more diversity.
When it comes to “diversity”, anti-Whites make two distinctions: 1. Anyone non-White is “diverse”, and 2. anyone White is not “diverse”.
“Diverse” simply means a place without any White people in it.
So every time they talk about a “lack of diversity”, they have said what their object is : a place that becomes less and less White – which is target="_blank">genocide.
That’s why diversity is a codeword for White genocide.
Patrick Writes Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:02pm
@Billy - You're link to the "myth" of Sally Hemings and Thomas Jefferson appears to be myth itself. (I don't subscribe to the Wall Street Journal so I saw the headline and first paragraph, couldn't read the whole article. But it appears to concern the 1998 DNA test.)

They did a 1998 DNA test that proved Sally Hemings descendants come from Thomas Jefferson's line. What does a reasonable person do with such data?  Of course, he says: "It was Jefferson's brothers and relatives that fathered up to 6 children with Hemings, despite Sally Heming being confirmed by countless historical documents as Thomas Jefferson's slave". In fact Sally Hemings first child appears to have been conceived while she was in France with Jefferson during the American Revolution.

Madison Hemings (son of Sally) came forward in the 1870 in a newspaper article claiming Thomas Jefferson was his father--and the father of his brother Eston Hemings.  They were both, despite being males, never required to work in the fields at Monticello but were house slaves (which were usually women). They were freed on Jefferson's death in his will (he was 21, Eston was younger).

Eston changed his surname to Jefferson in the 1850's when living in Wisconsin. Apparently, he and his wife were regarded as whites there (and his son, John Wayles Jefferson, served as a colonial in the Civil War on the Union side among the regular white soldiers). See Eston's Wikipedia page for a pic of John Wayles Jefferson from the Civil War: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eston_Hemings .

It was Eston's white descendant that did the 1998 DNA Test.

All of Sally Hemings children were freed either by Jefferson's will or upon reaching adulthood. He further claimed that his sisters married into white society--apparently because they were so fair in complexion.

There was a newspaper article in 1802 in which a journalist who had a grudge with Jefferson published an account of his arrangement with Sally Hemings:

There were other whispers in newspapers at the time but it was mostly hushed up because Jefferson had powerful allies to keep things quiet.

It's not a myth. You can choose not to believe it (as some chose not to believe the earth revolves around the son despite verifiable evidence to the contrary, but you can't call it a myth).
Billy Roper Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:03pm
You should read the United Nations definition of "genocide". If it counts when discussing what the Chinese did in Tibet, then it counts here, too. Diversity means fewer White people. My radio show is about to start. Goodnight!
Janie Smith Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:04pm
Well, William.  I do not want to discredit whatever experiences you have had that have seasoned your perspective, we all have that fundamental flaw.  Perspective is not a proper measure of reality and one persons experiences are just a set of choices.  Perhaps it would be better to make different choices.

If what you have found out there doesn't work for you, then why not try finding what does?  Do you know what that is? What would that look like?  Why are you not getting that for your life?

Don't tell me its because your an alpha on the verge of extinction due to natural selection.  There are plenty of good uses for alpha males in todays society.  Productive ways to outlet your more aggressive tendencies so that you can still be a compassionate mate.  I know a lot of men who balance this in their lives and they have beautiful loving families.  My brother in-law for instance...he is a US Marshall and a tough guy on the clock, but when he comes home he loves on his wife and children and they are all very balanced and admire him greatly.

Really, I  blame the dysfunction between men and women on the breakdown of the family unit.  Children no longer grow up understanding love and marriage by way of proper example.  Fatherless homes breed children that lack that special brand of self esteem that only a father can provide.  Now they learn from TV, Movies, and Media what love is, what marriage, what it means to be a man or a woman and its all contorted and objectified.

It might be interesting for you to read the book, The Angry Man by David Stoop.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:06pm
Patrick,

Here's the key to your long winded comments...

"They did a 1998 DNA testTHEY.  Who are they?  Who they are makes a big difference in your sentence.
Patrick Writes Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:10pm
"the scientific journal Nature published the results of DNA"

Read for yourself: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/true/

Do you know how to use Google? Put this into a Google Search: "1998 dna test jefferson"
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:20pm
Patrick,

From the link you provided, here is an excerpt:

"In March of 2000, White MacKenzie Wallenborn MD, one of the members of the Research Committee that prepared the official Monticello report on Jefferson-Hemings, issued this "Minority Report" to voice his reservations about the committee's conclusions. Dr. Wallenborn does not believe that the combined historical and DNA evidence sufficiently proves Jefferson's paternity. He writes: "The findings enhance the possibility that Thomas Jefferson was the father of one of Sally Hemings children, Eston Hemings, but the findings do not prove that Thomas Jefferson was the father of Eston"

...Or you can read for yourself...besides you're a Google expert.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:32pm
Polite - almost.  Correct - Nay.
Patrick Writes Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:39pm
Tom, Do you believe Julius Caesar existed? Or George Washington? Or that the Civil War happened?

There's no proof for any of this, just a lot of evidence.

For Hemings-Jefferson controversy, newspaper articles from the time, newspaper articles from 70 years later, DNA tests, photographs of Eston (Hemings) Jefferson's son from the Civil War that resemble Thomas Jefferson. Personal testimony from Madison Hemings.

Verifiable proof from Thomas Jeffersons' will that a handful of slaves were to be freed which included Eston and Madison Hemings.

There is an account from Thomas Jefferson's foreman that one of Hemings daughters (a slave Harriet Hemings), was freed upon her reaching adulthood--the only slave Jefferson freed in his lifetime--and he was ordered to give her a substantial amount of money as she departed ($50 was a lot of money in those days--as I understand).

From Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_Hemings):

Edmund Bacon, chief overseer at Monticello for about twenty years, described Harriet's gaining freedom:

"Mr. Jefferson freed a number of his servants in his will. . . He freed one girl some years before he died, and there was a great deal of talk about it. She was nearly as white as anybody and very beautiful. People said he freed her because she was his own daughter."[7]

Bacon wrote, "When she was nearly grown, by Mr. Jefferson's direction I paid her stage fare to Philadelphia and gave her fifty dollars. I have never seen her since and don't know what became of her. From the time she was large enough, she always worked in the cotton factory. She never did any hard work.”[7]
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 28, 2016 - 9:50pm
I question anything when it comes to western governments.  They have betrayed my trust.  I would think they've betrayed yours but you don't seem to feel that way, which is absolutely ok.  But it is how I feel and I will continue to have doubts about anything that the U.S. government takes part in.
William Stockton Added Jul 28, 2016 - 10:30pm
Janie, I really appreciate your contributions here.  Thank you
You're intelligent, reasonable, and fair.  We come from two sides of the same coin but I think we both see the edges.

"Perhaps it would be better to make different choices."
I think I will let fate find me.  Been searching for a mate but now have career and community goals.  Not totally against marriage, but that person, that relationship has to prove itself.  Something bigger than me.
Interesting and anecdotal.  Had a dream about some gal yesterday.   She and I barely knew each other.  Followed her to her house.  She said she was going to make some butternut squash soup.  LoL.  Said I could go work in the garden.   I had no idea there was any vegetable called a butternut, nor if soup could be made out of it.   So, after I awoke, I googled it.  AMAZING!  haha

Cheers
Mike Haluska Added Jul 29, 2016 - 12:38pm
Marilyn - your statement:

"White man stole America - and at least major tribes got some land back and have some protections but the White Man wiped out the Indian culture and way of life."

merits a response.  You imply by your statement that the "Indians" were a pristine, peaceful, nature loving people who lived harmoniously with brotherly love for each other and all humanity.  You also imply that the demise of the Indian population in North America is solely due to the "White Man" (translation: Republicans).

First of all, for something to be "stolen" it must first be "owned" by someone.  The Indians were nomadic, primitive and without any concept of formal government or nation.  They all believed that the land that they currently occupied was "theirs".  Throughout the tens of thousands of years prior to the arrival of Europeans, the Indians fought wars with each other over the land.  So, far all intents and purposes the Indians are the original "thieves" - to excuse them because they were the first to "steal" it makes no sense.

Second of all, nobody denies that most of time the Indians were treated atrociously by the US Government, businessmen and early settlers.  Given that there was substantial unforgiveable behavior by some "white men", the real "killer" of Indians was disease brought over by the Spanish Conquistadors.  Smallpox, Tuberculosis, etc. killed far more Indians than all of the Indian wars combined.  Given the level of medical knowledge of the time, there is no way that this plague was spread intentionally.

What we all should be appalled by is how our "progressive" government continues to exploit the Indian people by treating them as if they are too stupid to make their own way in America today and subsidizes the "Reservation Way of Life".  Politically I understand why the "progressives" do it - they do the same thing with other poor minorities, only instead of reservations they are placed in urban ghettos with crappy education, drugs, crime, etc. to ensure the maximum number have little chance of escaping.  The real intent and purpose of the "War On Poverty" was openly admitted on historical audiotape by Lyndon Johnson while trying to convince a racist Southern Democrat to support his legislation:

"If we pass this, we'll have the Niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

But keep supporting the "progressive Democrat agenda"!  One day you'll wake up and find that the "progressives" have run out of productive people to feed off of and they'll start to turn on you and your friends.  Josef Stalin had a name for supporters of "progressive" agendas - USEFUL IDIOTS!!!

Joanna Nutile Added Jul 29, 2016 - 3:30pm
I follow what you’re saying about the victim mentality and its increasing role in politics.  However, I don’t see the link between women being more accepting of those who portray themselves as victims.  If that were true Trump would be leading or tied among women as he plays the victim card as much as Hillary.  For example, he claims we’re being treated unfairly by the Chineseand being taken advantage of by illegal immigrants.  In other words, everyone uses the victim card because it works.
William Stockton Added Jul 29, 2016 - 3:59pm
@Joanne, "However, I don’t see the link between women being more accepting of those who portray themselves as victims"
Empathy.  Women have it.  Men lack it.

"If that were true Trump would be leading or tied among women as he plays the victim card as much as Hillary"
No.  Women will vote 2:1 for the democratic party over the republican party regardless of the candidate.  Haven't you ever asked yourself why?  My claim is that is the appeal to empathy.  And I'm saying that the democratic party is unethical and masterful in this manipulation . . . now doubling their efforts recently.  Examples if you need them but I provided one already in the article.
Can you be oblivious to the blatantly racial messages from democrats saying that white people are the problem with minority classes in the US?  Is this what you also believe?  You believe a victim culture, which I also claim is the trend, is the way forward in our society so just be ok with it?

"In other words, everyone uses the victim card because it works."
Perhaps.  And it is unethical in light of the seriousness of the issues and charges which the democrats have been leveling against our legal system and against white people.  As well the obfuscation of responsibility.
A victim card is a false flag.  But perhaps an article about it now is unmerited as you imply.  Hell everyone knows it, we all do it . . . and that dishonesty is somehow ok just because it is a commonly accepted practice.

Interesting Joanne.
Janie Smith Added Jul 29, 2016 - 8:08pm
William.  Interesting dream...sounds lavishly symbolic! :-)
William Stockton Added Jul 29, 2016 - 8:44pm
Jeanne,  I did read your comment very intently.  Great comments.  Men need to hear what you said.  Very, very good.

All I would say, in your revenge, or in your anger (if you have this still) is that the best and most appropriate revenge is through the legal system.  It just can't be any other way unless you are willing to commit the same injustices on men that you had committed on you.

If our society resorts to taking the law into our own hands because someone had committed an injustice, we will revert to chaos.  That is it.  We are seeing signs of chaos brewing today.  It will be a war that nobody ends up winning.
Either you buy into an impartial justice system, or you don't.  Perhaps you would favor a justice system where the victim decides the sentence after conviction.  There have been legal systems that use this method.
What would you choose?
Mike Haluska Added Jul 30, 2016 - 3:07pm
Jeanne - the truth is that NOBODY goes through life unscathed by abuse from others.  As a man, I have been mistreated by other men in authority who were intimidated by my intellect.  Do you think EVERY male gets promoted to Plant Manager?  Does every competent male get the promotion or pay raise he deserves?

You're very wrong if you think women are the only ones who get shafted or mistreated. When Michael Crichton did his research for his book "Disclosure" he found out statistically that when women were placed in positions of authority they were just as prone to abuse others sexually as their male counterparts.  Bad things happen when the wrong person is put in a position of authority REGARDLESS of their sex.  You should look OBJECTIVELY at Hillary Clinton's actual record rather than believing her rhetoric and you'll find out she is just as abusive to women as any male can be.  Ask the women who were abused by her husband if they think Hillary was innocent.
Martin Screeton Added Aug 26, 2016 - 1:32am
William... this is what I call a little backlash of the egotistical nature of Men... generally speaking... particularly young men... and old farts that have never really done a proper inventory on themselves... There is and has been for a long time a feminist perspective ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_sociology
I know because I've studied it in Family and Child welfare studies... In fact coming away from that class one can appreciate the overwhelming fact of humanity being fucked up... mostly by men and their aggression.  Most abuse is committed by men in their immediate vicinity against their wives and children. So, men, rightly so need to change to become more emphatically aware of their actions and prejudices... since they are clearly the aggressors and don't mind who is the victim(s)... which suffice to say ends up being their children that they effect in the long term to be aggressors themselves.  So the cycle continues generationally. Most men are not aware that we are both masculine and feminine... as well as women of course... Sheldon Kopp (Psychotherapist, If you meet Buddha on the Road: Kill him!) explains it succinctly; “No man can be fully a man unless he comes to terms with the female double within him. So too, with women and their male shadows. Those who do not know their sexual counterparts are absurd caricatures of the identities to which they aspire. Not knowing the hidden other within themselves, they hate and distrust the opposite sex.”
Sheldon B. Kopp, If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him: The Pilgrimage Of Psychotherapy Patients
William Stockton Added Aug 27, 2016 - 8:41pm
Martin, good comments.  I agree.
I have 5 sisters.  I understand, mostly, the value of compassion and empathy.  This empathy, if unrestrained, where actions we would logically consider to be impeachable, become excusable.
On the other hand, a man using only logic will impart justice swiftly and without consideration of motive (emotions are the motives for all action).
Justice and reason weighed with compassion must be kept in check.  The balance, as you have noted, is vitally important for society and for each of us individually.  We agree entirely.
Where we might differ is where the pendulum swings.  Just how out of balance we have become where pathological empathy becomes the judge of words and actions, now replacing logic and reason.  Society is now teaching kids and young adults that their feelings are more important than critical reasoning.

This is where society goes off the
                                                      deep
                                                               end.
Martin Screeton Added Aug 28, 2016 - 11:10pm
From a purely psychological standpoint I'm with the people being scarred of course... by mostly hateful words and actions (bullys) ... the reason I am is because it shows up later in life and is devastating to so many people.. via suicide, via alcohol/drug abuse, homelessness, etc. etc.  So it costs society when it's not dealt with at inception... logic and reason are great things... but humans are not usually logical or reasonable going through the very fragile stages of development... that should be as much a positive experience as humanly possible...
Jeff Michka Added Jan 22, 2017 - 1:34pm
Billy the NAZI WRITES: then repatriating the feral blacks, then helping the jews - Then  Billy Stockpot responds: Thanks Billy.  Appreciate your comments and inspiration. I'm sure Billy Stockpot appreciates Nazi Tom and Billy the Nazi AS ALLIES IN A GOOD CAUSE.  Nice Stockpot sucked up to the Nazi squad contributions here as part of his support base.

Recent Articles by Writers William Stockton follows.