A Wake Up Call For Many-A New Beginning 2017

“Women’s liberation fought for the right of women to leave the home and become involved in the public sphere; feminists now want to convert this realm into a series of safe spaces and censored zones. If you don’t like what someone says to you on the street, say something back, put your headphones on, or just laugh – it’s really not that bad.”
 Ella Whelan

Well we have in the past, and we did on January 21, 2017, by the millions. You either have a seat at the Table or you are on the menu!  This is a movement, not just a march...

Women’s rights historically have always been a source of debate and will likely continue to be so, however, today crunched in a crowd of so many that it wasn’t even cold anymore, I thought how powerful a movement could be.   You could hear from time to time, from others how big the Woman’s March 2017 was both nationally and internationally, which boggled the mind.

Some numbers for you on attendance- NYC- 400,000, Atlanta 60,000, 600,00 in DC,  LA- over 100K, Boston-175,000, Chicago 250,000, Seattle-130,00, Texas-60,000, including large numbers in RED states like Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Missouri, Florida, etc.  All in all, from over 600 cities all over the world more than 4 million people all over the world marched in peace and solidarity.  This march has been ranked historically with the marches on Washington against Vietnam, Iraq, and for Civil Rights.

Please look at the crowds on this link all over the world- https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/21/world/womens-march-pictures.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

An interview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEacC_krk-Y

Being crushed and not able to walk for a bit and seemingly having to fight for freedom in a sea of pink hats made me think of these girls- Here is a video about making America Great Again (explicit for some)-SEF you might understand this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-bKFo30o2o

An interview- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEacC_krk-Y

But for now, this isn’t Russia and both the international and national march went on without incident, the marchers took their children to the rallys and marches and explained to them what was happening so they could participate. They explained the discrimination and hate towards other cultures and people that are poor or different.  People didn’t fight or argue. Everyone marched in solidarity to pass their message to President Trump and Congress.  The President who has stated publicly multiple times that he will represent “all people”.

We had hoped that the march would reach the President, much like he says his twitter responses are to reach the people, we wanted to reach him.   We were sad to hear that in response to our march, the President responded by comparing his crowd estimate. Much like Lyndon Johnson held an impromptu press conference to defer media attention away from civil rights activist at the DNC in Atlantic City, Trump spoke about himself and his numbers instead of speaking about the people he was speaking in front of or intelligence issues.  We hoped he would wave while in DC or not avoid the crowd, because all people want from him is the truth and a positive sign.  But he did neither on January 21, 2017.

The march was successful because we will continue to push back against hate, we gained our rights many times over the years and further support will come. If you look at the link above, cities in many RED states participated and the turnouts were large.  Not only will we fight against hate, but we are organized as I am sure you saw today and empowered.   There were other protests this weekend, its not like there was only one, there were over 100 permits given out over a 2 day period.

Today the answer from the White House was only to talk numbers, well here are the DC metro numbers;

By 11:00 am- 1/20/each year

2005- President Bush Inauguration 197,000 passengers

2009- 1st Obama inauguration- 513,000 passengers

2013- 2nd Obama Inauguration- 317,000 passengers

2017- Trump-193,000 passengers

1/21/2017- Women’s March on Washington 275,000 passengers - 3 - 4 hour wait

Overall from 4 am- 12 am  2009 Obama 1.1 million passengers on DC Metro

4 am-12 am-2013 Obama- 782,000 DC Metro

4 am to 12 am for Trump- 570, 554  DC Metro

No numbers for Womens March yet.

The permits for buses also tell a story;

In 2009- there were 3,000 bus permits given by DC authorities.

For the Womans March January 21, 2017- 1,200 bus permits were given.

Donald Trump inauguration day was granted - 393 Permits for buses.

These are the facts, now you can push against them if you like, but like the hundreds of threats that were hurled that never got through, we will not hate and our message will be heard.  Today, tomorrow and the next day….

**** I want to thank Police for keeping Protestors safe all over the world today.****

Comments

wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 2:10am
Im tired, but we did not disrespect.  I cannot say the same for those who attempted to bother protestors,
Thomas Napers Added Jan 22, 2017 - 2:16am
Why women march when Obama was elected?
wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 2:34am
only the tea party did, and the largest protest then was 350,000 ppl nationwide,
Thomas Napers Added Jan 22, 2017 - 3:19am
Sorry for the broken English.  I meant to ask, why didn’t women march when Obama was elected?  Why on the day after Trump’s inauguration, are women’s issues so important?

Allow me to answer my own question, this isn’t a march about women’s issues, it’s march to vent over the outcome of the election.  Honesty would serve all of these marchers well.
Mircea Negres Added Jan 22, 2017 - 6:12am
They should've marched on the Republican Party's headquarters before Donald Trump won their nomination. That would've had more impact and at least stood a chance to sway the Republicans who voted for him. As things stand, this is more a case of closing the barn door after the horse bolted, which prompts anybody with half a brain to ask why it took women so long to wake up. On the other hand, if the march was peaceful, then that's cool too, given the nonsense America's been through lately and DC endured during and after Trump's inauguration.
Billy Roper Added Jan 22, 2017 - 7:48am
No, I thought the F bombs and calls for the President to "suck a dick" and the discussion about whether or not to blow up the White House over loudspeakers was very respectful, lol. What the hysterical temper tamtrum did, like crying and breaking dishes, was to cause millions of people, men and women alike, to shake their heads at the mainly nonWhite speakers who represented the mach and scoot them further to the right. Maybe the march should have been held in Saudi Arabia. Shrilly, shrieking and screaming about being oppressed, led by an organizer who supports and promotes Sharia law, by the way, in a country where women have more rights and privileges than they do in any of the places the organizers came from, was just silly.
wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 11:12am
Obama worked on womens rights as did his wife.   This was a collective march on things said and threats made as well as multiple issues you could not possibly understand.

Roper..you are an idiot, you found one thing to pick out of 4 million people. I heard about that, I wish I had seen it, becuase its ok to insult women's pussys but not a guys dick.  Right?

Mircea- this isnt about the election, not one bit.  If you guys cant understand that, you are subject to a large surprise. Trump is the President, it was accepted...now things FOR ALL PEOPLE NEED TO BE ACCEPTED or women will come forward more.  The march was peaceful and as of today not one incident worldwide. Not one.
Remember you either have a seat at the table or you are on the menu!
wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 11:29am
Actually ...lol, as of this morning, Trump actually did respond, lol.
"Watched protests yesterday but was under the impression that we just had an election! Why didn't these people vote? Celebs hurt cause badly."
AND
Im sure after he heard the news or someone spoke to him-
"Peaceful protests are a hallmark of our democracy. Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the rights of people to express their views."

William Stockton Added Jan 22, 2017 - 12:38pm
I thought the pussy hats was a compelling message.  A good start for the 2017 feminist movement.
I mean, what better message could be said with a pussy-hat?  So great . . . pussy hats galore!

This new 2017 start could be renamed something like, "What's new Pussyhat?"

Of course, I don't understand the same people who would be "extremely offended" being called a pussy would wear a pussy hat on their head.
What's next?  Cunt Cap?

wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 1:58pm
You know I turned on Fox news today and they didnt show anything on the protest except a short bit saying they felt they should report on the President more. Ok, but they did show a snipet on the
Womans march...and they showed footage from a riot that happened on inaguration day by a group not associated with anyone in the Womans March.   Talk about fake news and incorrect reporting, I was there both days...that did NOT happen
wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 1:59pm
William you have no idea whats coming..congrats for being angry or at least noticing.
Have a good year.
Leroy Added Jan 22, 2017 - 2:36pm
Pocahontas has started deleting mine too.
wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 2:40pm
This isnt SARA its Jeanne.  Its ok to call me Pocahontas if you like if it makes you feel like the little man you are. I am part Indian. In fact I just did a DNA trace so I could be accepted to a tribe for land rights.
wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 4:00pm
Leroy, you are just an annoyance, William I dont deserve this from you in any way, what is making you so aggressive towards me? I have never been anything but fair with you.
However Billy. STOP commenting my feeds. We used to have good discussions until you and my daughter had an argument. Now I am asking you to stop. I wont comment yours either.
I just dont see the need for this.
William Stockton Added Jan 22, 2017 - 4:10pm
@wsu, "William I dont deserve this from you in any way"

William Stockton Added Jan 22, 2017 - 4:17pm
And by the way, if this is Jeanne, you are no longer fighting for women's rights as I see it.  You are fighting against men.  Completely different.
This is the new direction of feminism for 2017 . . . actually has been going on for some time, but in 2017 it will just get more real and obvious that feminist no longer are fighting for equality.  It is wholly driven to emasculate the male.

Who cares what people say about your daughter.  Thier words show more about themselves than about your daughter.  And quite frankly, nobody even knows your daughter or has set eyes on her.  All your information here is surely fake anyway.  You threatening these people show your anger and hostility when, normally, a healthy person would just blow them off (not literally).

Leroy Added Jan 22, 2017 - 4:23pm
"Leroy, you are just an annoyance"

The truth can be an annoyance to some.  I can understand that.  Delete what you disagree with.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 22, 2017 - 5:53pm
wsucram15 tries to tell about what happened in DC, Sat: At least he stopped trying to compete with the numbers.  We just hope he will listen.- Then he sent "Sean Spicer" out, and as predicted came off with "It was HUGE.  More people attended than EVER!! Reports of small crowds were media lies.  YEAH, right.  The media chased everyone out of those packed reviewing stands so they would be empty when shown on TV.  The Media...  Gawd, you Trumpists are real fools.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 22, 2017 - 6:01pm
Billy Stockpot sets his sights on wsucram15: I don't know who you are!  There are many who login to your account and write.  If you want some kind of meritocracy and credibility, how about write under your own login and stop the shell game tactics. - Once again, Billy Stockpot tries to shift topics and make someone else the subject so the topic gets ignored.  He's accused me of plagiarism, but other than a snarky little reply, can't prove any of it, but took time to be critical of my writing, which had nothing to do with topic at hand.  Now he's attacking someone else with items either already discussed, or already refuted.  Billy needs a vacation or close association with baseball bats in the hands of people who don't care about him, that results in a frontal lobotomy.  Then he can line up at St. Judes for medical care.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 22, 2017 - 6:03pm
Billy Stockpot writes: Who cares what people say about your daughter. - Think Jeanne cares, but I know that reason isn't good enough for rightist maven Billy Stockpot.  Seems good enough for everyone but you, Stockpot.
wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 8:24pm
William, there has only been one other person on my account, my daughter and you know that.  How does telling you I am someone else benefit me, thats stupid, why are you so angry?

Look I went to the inaugural, I thought you didnt live far from me, why didnt you go? I paid my respects to the President, you forget my brother is military he went to the military ball (no I could not go).  He was given tickets by one of his men.  Any way, The tickets for the balls were cheap, 50.00 or 75.00 I think.  I went and hung out with friends few blocks down, watching it on the tube, I wanted to go to the Deploraball, but people WITH tickets were getting turned away.  But at least I went..you say he is YOUR GUY!

The next day I marched for womens rights.  Now if you cant understand that, I dont know what else to say. I have a divine right after years of torture by assholes, to say and do as I please for ME, as long as I am not hurting anyone else, do you hear me?  But I dont deserve this from you or anyone else, I dont disrespect you.  As far as the march, There were over 100 groups there in solidarity...William I dont hate people.  But it seems like you do...not sure why. But Im not going to argue and its your problem.

My pov is this, I dont like dark money in politics, I dont like income inequality (overall), I dont like how Trump spoke to women and minorities, but ( like 95% of the people there)  am willing to wait and see what he can do as President,(in spite of), my issues are with Congress, BOTH sides.  You need to check yourself, you have no idea why I was there or even what that march was about.  People like you, are why there is a problem now.  Its the haters like you, who dont even try, I met a bunch of his supporters both at the inauguration and the protest. We talked about people that make Trump people look bad...ummm yeah.   Don't hate what you don't understand. Billy is pissed he may not get his war...awwww.
But people are trying to work through this, the only ones that arent are people like you.

Jeff..I dont care what Billy says, its why I delete his comments. If someone says something worth debating or of some intelligence and not just insults, then I will discuss it.  Other than that, its just some  guy trying to push me around, which Im not going to allow.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 22, 2017 - 9:01pm
wsucram15 notes: Other than that, its just some  guy trying to push me around, which Im not going to allow.
Its a shame that some men are so weak and feel so threatened by women who just want a voice.  Its sad. - Billy Stockpot aka "William Stockton" has gone on and on over your account and the "plot" on its use. Billy Stockpot is a woman hater, and long term has expressed it.  Billy the Nazi is another matter beyond redemption.  But small surprise...he's a Nazi, not some genetic guru with snappy insights...or "normal" views.  He just sees himself as some Wagnerian attack dog, instead of just a armband wearing asshole from Arkansas.
wsucram15 Added Jan 22, 2017 - 9:13pm
Jeff..dont stress about it Im not.  It is weird he is so aggressive though. Ive known some nazis and they werent aggressive unless you were aggressive with them.
You know, like a normal person.
On William, I dont understand him at all. But while that bothers me a tad bit, I guess it shouldn't because it seems like he really dislikes me for some reason unknown to me.
wsucram15 Added Jan 23, 2017 - 9:01am
What are you talking about and please leave Thomas, Leroy and Billy off my feed.
Mike Suhor Added Jan 23, 2017 - 10:36am
Can I say something and be heard for a second?

Obama screwed over Hillary during the 2008 election using the same tactics Hillary employed to screw over Bernie Sanders.

If there ever was one person to blame for Hillary never becoming President it was Barack Obama, not Trump.

2008 was really Hillary's only chance to be president, by the time 2016 came around she didn't have the political appeal to win or the Team to secure the votes needed to win.

Hillary like Al Gore before her ignored that one aspect of American Politics no presidential candidate can afford to ignore.

You have to win in the Electoral college. Both her and Gore squandered their political fortunes campaigning in states they knew they would win, and ignored those where they had to win, and so even though they had more votes they lost.

Quite frankly they would have lost even more were it not for the rampant voter fraud that has kept democrats from disappearing completely from the political landscape.

One democrat voter register turned in votes for the entire roster of the 1956 Cleveland Browns football team in his precinct.

Another enrolled "Iam Loving You" with a street address of an empty lot in Houston Texas.

Yet another in Orlando of all places, enrolled every Disney character to vote on absentee ballots.

Then there were the stories where 120% voted in democrat districts and other numerical impossibilities like not a single vote polled for a republican in some districts.

The truth is that Democrat voter fraud has become so inept it is almost laughable.

So tell again how Billy Bush, Nephew of Jeb Bush, secretly recorded Donald Trump making off color remarks and how angry you are about it...
wsucram15 Added Jan 23, 2017 - 11:25am
What are you talking about..I didnt vote for Hillary and all that is the past.  Also  a lot of the people I marched with were Trump supporters and independents. Yes many voted for Hillary, but somehow..I guess in some twisted way..people somehow saw this as a march against Trump. Madonna maybe?  The organizers didnt agree with her speech and she even backed off from it.  I didnt even see that, I was stuck in a huge crowd and could barely walk. THIS WAS A SOLIDARITY MARCH FOR WOMEN.

Since Trump was elected, men (and a good example of that is on here) have gone backwards with the respect or equality of women. Any way thats how the women I marched with see it and to some degree I must concur.  He encourages divisiveness through hate speech and women are not going to tolerate that towards anyone.  They have been through 100 years of that from men. Some women far longer.  I could give you the rape statistics, abuse statistics, etc. But Im not going to bother.  I had to see a comment on here that it was fat women that marched in these protests..seriously?

Now I spoke to many people on Friday (the inauguration) and Saturday (the march) and at no time did anyone say they hated Trump or would not give him a chance, that I HEARD.   I did see signs though of others. But most people I spoke to were women and they objected to either the removal of services by planned parenthood (which have little to do with abortion) or Trumps objectivity of women..hence the hats, or just the divisive speaking. There were over 100 groups there, I dont know why everyone was there.

My guess is  all anyone wants is respect. Trump is demanding it because of his office, but in many peoples mind, he has not earned that respect.  People are waiting for something from him, including women from his own party.
This wasnt about Republicans, the GOP or Democrats, it was not a political march.  It was a Womans March, all Trump has to do is his job...and opinions will change. But comparisons to Obama and Clinton are useless, no one is concerned about them now..they are history. Actually some people I spoke with absolutely did not like Clinton at all and felt that no matter how they voted it was the better choice.

I dont think people are picking sides now..except women have an agenda on their issues and will move forward with that.
Stop watching Fox news and I am not sure what your reference about Billy Bush is..who cares?  Notice he has completely disappeared?  Yeah so much for loyalty among men.

The only voter tampering we can prove happened in the Russian government, there is NO evidence of any ballot stuffing on either side and that is ludicrous.  Now if they prove that, its up to Congress to decide how to handle that, my guess is they wont bother. Trump is too malleable, at least right now.
This stuff needs to stop on both extreme sides of the fence.  I dont agree with either. Its all ridiculous. It really is..

wsucram15 Added Jan 23, 2017 - 11:29am
Jeff Michka Added Jan 23, 2017 - 12:45pm
wsucram15 writes: I guess it shouldn't because it seems like he really dislikes me for some reason unknown to me.
But like I have said multiple times, I write for me. IT was a cool experience this weekend and I thought I would share it. - Thanks for sharing your experience.  Always nice reading location dispatches from  major events, so it's safe to say thanks for your time doing it, as well.  Won't worry about Stockpot, but he's been all over your case about this account stuff which is neither a problem, an issue, or shouldn't be.  He hates women, so it's not a shocker.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 23, 2017 - 12:50pm
Think we're in for 4 years of "ALT reality," and this is consistent with Mike's comments wherein, as wsucram15 noted: But you sir asked me to listen to you and then you lectured me IN BOLD PRINT.  Get your facts strait, I never said a damn thing about Billy Bush or Jeb Bush.  Let alone made reference to voter fraud.- But it was an excuse for Mike to bring up voter fraud.  Note the amount of it in his comments with all the boldface.  These rightists amaze me.  Y'all really think it hasn't been seen before?  It's going to be a day to day struggle.
wsucram15 Added Jan 23, 2017 - 12:51pm
 Yeah, it was cool, I was hoping other people would think it was great people werent hating.
What a shock.
Mike Haluska Added Jan 23, 2017 - 1:04pm
Here's my message to the women who "protested" this past weekend:

Where were you the past 8 years if you're truly an "inclusive women's rights group"?  Under Obama there are more women in poverty, more women on government assistance, more women out of work than ANY TIME IN HISTORY!!!  The truth is that ALL you care about is abortion, as evidenced by your group telling a Pro-Life Women's Rights Group that they weren't welcome to participate.

Keep spending George Soros money on phony "movements".  With any luck you'll bankrupt that Nazi collaborator that wants man-boy love rights before Trump leaves office!!!
James E. Unekis Added Jan 23, 2017 - 3:44pm
All of our actions have consequences.  If you have sex without contraceptives you may become pregnant.  Ye it is a human being; just totally unable to sustain its own life.

Federally funded murder is going to end; and that right soon.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 23, 2017 - 6:31pm
Mikey HaHaHaluska rants: The truth is that ALL you care about is abortion, as evidenced by your group telling a Pro-Life Women's Rights Group that they weren't welcome to participate.- So let's make sure your view of women"barefoot and pregnant" gets enforced to keep women in line. right.
Jimmy Unekis whines: If you have sex without contraceptives you may become pregnant.  Ye it is a human being; just totally unable to sustain its own life.
  So instead of saying no and keeping your pants on women want to have unprotected sex, become pregnant with a human life (it's not developing into an elephant, right?) and demand that my taxes go to killing their baby?  - moment of cryptofacist truth.  It isn't about abortion or killing babies, it's about not having sex.  Your definition means life begins when reservations are made for dinner. AND THE SAME CLOWNS THAT WANT TO DO AWAY WITH CHOICE want to make sure contraception isn't available either.  YOU RIGHTIST ONE TRICKERS. I can't wait to read the Mikey and Jimmy explanation for why we should pay women less than men for same job/work.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 23, 2017 - 6:37pm
wsucram15 notes: I know..I just dont get it.  I dont know what I did, I would hate to think being a woman incites such hatred.- Read the crap from the Mikey and Jimmy show.  ANYONE not allowing women to be oppressed at will or promote women to have any control in their lives needs to be hated. Although I've read almost all you've written here, it seems like their complaints are what drive the hate.  They don't care about you or women unless the woman lowers her head and brings them a beer before they administer the nightly beating. And then they'll pay 'em pennies on the dollar or falls silent "on demand."
wsucram15 Added Jan 24, 2017 - 1:59am
James..it is not the first time in history this was tried, it will be met with severe resistance.  I marched with MANY Trump supporters, men and women.  I met hundreds of people, they did not all share the thoughts of liberals but they wanted Trump to listen to other issues. (Everyone had signs).  People are learning to work together and stop the hate...exchanging phone numbers, stuff like that.  You do what you want.
This is going to get bigger...
I tried to tell you guys after Trump won about this, now you have a record breaking protest and movement.

wsucram15 Added Jan 24, 2017 - 2:01am
Mike..there were over 100 "groups" there. Not one, thats insane.
People were asked not to push forward a Pro life agenda on the permits that were obtained since they were ALL pro-choice.
Now there are hundreds of Pro-life marches all over the country every year, that interfere with Planned Parenthood on a day to day business.  I have seen a young girl punched in the face for trying to go into a planned parenthood clinic for her birth control by a protestor who got out of hand and was then arrested.

You will note, the WE did not argue or fight..that is coming from YOUR side.  The hate is all coming from YOU.

Dont worry..that message will get across to the right people at some point...lol.

wsucram15 Added Jan 24, 2017 - 2:07am
Let me make myself clear, Im not knocking Trump.
None of you were either at the inauguration OR the march. So you have NO room to say a word.
You didnt support your candidate...not a bit.  He stood with few people there, I was there.  Why werent you there for him?
People came from the midwest and west coast...Where were you?
Dont give me any crap because I stood by YOUR candidate and MY President.  Then the next day I was proactive and executed my constitutional rights so he would hear my concerns.
Take your anger out on someone else.
Jeff your ok.  Thanks as usual.
George N Romey Added Jan 24, 2017 - 10:45am
People should be allowed to march and profess their concerns.  Hopefully Trump won't play division politics.  From what I gather Trump isn't big on social issues.  I don't see him actively trying to roll back abortion or gay marriage, however, some of his cabinet members might be a different story.  Trump came of age in the Manhattan 1970s party scene which was diverse before diversity had a name.  He is no stranger to blacks, gays, Latinos, etc.

Unfortunately the left has whipped up the hysteria.  I was speaking to a very intelligent African American woman last night that resides in a very upscale diverse suburb of Boston.  Yet she is fearful of walking out of her front door "because of what Trump might do."  As far as I know Trump has not suggested that we lock up African Americans or subject them to violence.  People need to chill and let this man either prove himself or hang himself.  He has a very short window even from some of his most harden supporters.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 24, 2017 - 10:52am
Geo Romey notes: Unfortunately the left has whipped up the hysteria.  I was speaking to a very intelligent African American woman last night that resides in a very upscale diverse suburb of Boston.  Yet she is fearful of walking out of her front door "because of what Trump might do." - Can you understand her concern is, in part driven by Trump's view of America as "The bright, shining, taped off crime scene on a hill," and his talk about inner cities and minorities hand-in-hand with using "Usual suspect" whistles like "Law and order," as applied to inner city problems he perceives.  The only inner city the Orange Il Duce has seen was out the windows of his limo, if he even bothered to look.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 24, 2017 - 5:12pm
Speaking about whipped up hysteria, on cue, Billy the Nazi gets hysterical: Shrilly, shrieking and screaming about being oppressed, led by an organizer who supports and promotes Sharia law - "an organizer" who supports and promotes Sharia law but bet you can't name or identify, and definitely not on WB. Things did quite work out for your boys in the Bund, did they?  The marches went off as planned, and you had nothing to do with it one way or the other but give lip service on WB for violence.
Leroy Added Jan 24, 2017 - 7:12pm
"Why werent you there for him?"

I thought you guys might break my windows and torch my car and try to hurt me.
Mike Haluska Added Jan 24, 2017 - 7:47pm
Name ONE thing that women are legally forbidden from doing (careers, contracts, employment, etc.).  If there is prejudice against ANYONE it is the hearts of those with prejudice - and you can't legislate prejudice out of someone's heart and mind.  It is overcome through persistent love and forgiveness.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 24, 2017 - 9:22pm
Mikey HaHaHaluska cries in his beer: If there is prejudice against ANYONE it is the hearts of those with prejudice - and you can't legislate prejudice out of someone's heart and mind.  It is overcome through persistent love and forgiveness. - Were you planning to have your heart cut out to get ride of the mindless rightist hate in it? I COULD NEVER LOVE OR FORGIVE YOU, CORNCOB.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 24, 2017 - 9:26pm
Leroy, THE BUMBLING WB rightist club member asks: "Why werent you there for him?" I thought you guys might break my windows and torch my car and try to hurt me. - Oh yeah, Leroy the "Smith Bros cough drop icon", you are soooo important leftyists are lying in wait for you EVERYWHERE.  Figure it out, fido...nobody cares about you or your raggedy-ass opinions anyway.
wsucram15 Added Jan 25, 2017 - 6:00pm
Leroy..it was a peace protest and no one was injured in over 4 million people, what are you talking about?
Mike..the prejudice comes from those who have it and subject it on those they consider weaker than them. It seems they have forgotten lessons from the past.  It happens.  I guess everything has to recycle.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 25, 2017 - 7:00pm
wsucram15 writes: You are a prejudice man, Leroy seems harbor some prejudice and I know a couple of others on here do..
But what you fail to realize is I dont care what you think. Eventually neither will anyone else. - Leroy is a plastic bag with no relevancy.  All sound and fury, signifying...nothing.
Leroy Added Jan 28, 2017 - 10:42am
Remember one of the leaders, Donna Hylton?  Here's a 1995 article about her so I won't be accused of Fake News.  She was part of a group that kidnapped, sodomized, sat on, and tortured a man to death.  She justified it by saying "He was a homo anyway".  There was no evidence that he was a homosexual.  It was an assumption after he wiggled when a 3-foot pole was shoved up his rear.  If a conservative group organized a march with leaders such as Hylton, the media would have gone berserk.  Only a liberal, progressive group would embrace such a "nasty woman" as a leader of their cause.

Of course, you guessed it, she was a victim of neglect and abuse, so we should excuse her.  We should embrace her message.

Recent Articles by Writers wsucram15 follows.