A human forecast towards future

As all, we know that thinking of people are changing and usage of brain capacity is increasing, in other words, intelligence. As per my knowledge intelligence and thinking only counted when there is a problem. All we know that human can create problems and solve the problems. For example, humans created pollution, which means in developed countries people must wear masks to avoid respiratory problems and solution yet to discover to avoid the usage of masks. Innovations are only possible by humans and not by any other creatures.

As all, we know that technology is advancing and way of thinking by the people is changing. For example, super humans, scientists are introducing drones which change way of traveling one place to another. In addition, utilization of solar energy is increasing instead of using other sources of energy. Smartphones are came into existent that they make easy to communicate with others.

In future, so many things are going change. No one going to use vehicles for the cultivation of crops. Everything will be automated, a machine which can put the seeds into the ground then the machine is going to take care of everything. For instance, a machine will take care of plant like a baby by a mother, it will spread pesticides to infected plants and finally, it collects seeds which have 100% germination and rest will be transferred to a farmer and these will be recycled. For this, we need a software but in future software’s are also not going written by the engineers. These engineers will develop a software that can create software based on requirement. Automation is the next is going spread all over the world.

The technology advancement not only limited to information technology. It also for each and every sector. I am belonging to health care sector where usually drug development takes 10-20 years. However, this time can be reduced by developing some in-vitro techniques which make only 5 years for drug discovery. Same things will happen to other sectors. It meaning we are going to reduce the time gap between problem and solution.

Further, there is need of innovation for proper maintenance of these things. Again research is required and this will satisfy the human ego. The ego is something I did something to this world.

All we know a person who has money will have more value but not anymore in future. A person with intelligence and have the capability to change things for better he/she can get appreciation, rewards, and value in front of millions.

In conclusion, everything will change and way of living, the way of acting and way of feeling. Last but not least, in future, no citizen will elect trump because each citizen will smart enough to choose a president.

Comments

Jeffry Gilbert Added Mar 20, 2017 - 8:29am
Deleting everyone's comments won't win you any friends on WB young man. It simply serves to illustrate you're intellectually dishonest and intolerant of opinions that don't agree with you.

Shame shame shame.
Prathapaneni Added Mar 20, 2017 - 8:56am
Tom, sorry man If I hurt you badly with my words. Yes, I love America. Every Indian see America in a different way. An Indian was killed by the Americans because they do not tolerate an Indian in your country. If Indians start killing  Americans, whoever visit India is it fair. You love trump, you support trump and who do not the spelling of tap. Wake up man.
Prathapaneni Added Mar 20, 2017 - 9:08am
Killing foreigners is that great thing for white Americans. Visit our country once, we will treat foreigners as a guest, not a ghost.  Indians are coming to America with VISA and passport, and they are issued by Immigration officers and blame them not us. If your country do not want any foreigners into your country, tell trump, pass a law that will supports no foreigner to America.  One day declare America as a free of foreigners, which means drain the swamp.
Prathapaneni Added Mar 21, 2017 - 6:31am
Okay then teach me
Prathapaneni Added Mar 21, 2017 - 6:33am
How to write
Let me know what are the mistakes in my writing. Obviously, at one point I am doing mistake repeatedly. Please let me know my mistakes in my writing. I will try to correct it.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Mar 21, 2017 - 6:48am
Teach you? What's in it for me?

Nothing.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Mar 22, 2017 - 12:23am
Illiterate petulance is never pretty Tom.
Prathapaneni Added Mar 23, 2017 - 6:33am
Wow, big words Illiterate and petulance. Jeffry, you used two advanced words in English language during comments petulance and pontification. I do not know the meaning of these words and I searched in an online dictionary. It is true that English is second language for me and if you write anything in my mother tongue I will definitely comment like you. Tom, I deleted comments not because of I am afraid of you. I am afraid my career. Nowadays, company managers are looking into candidate social networks and they evaluate the state of mind of an employee. Do no judge a person if he less commanding power in a language. I can improve my language skills and one day I can able to write without any grammar mistakes.
Prathapaneni Added Jun 8, 2017 - 2:03am
Thanks for your support

Recent Articles by Writers Prathapaneni follows.