Mexico For Mexicans

Europe for Europeans, America for Americans, Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians…makes sense, right? Well, I think I know where to begin – Mexico for Mexicans. Or has propaganda led you to think it’s bigoted to feel this way? Maybe, by modern PC standards this makes me a bigot. But here’s an example of why so many of us are growing more Nationalist-minded every day.

In Rockville, MD., two illegal Mexican immigrants raped a 14 year old girl. 18yr old 9th grader (Mexican alien) and amigo rape 14yr old in high school bathroom They dragged her into the school restroom and violently raped her. One of these boys was 18, and already escaped deportation for a crime once. You, the taxpayer, are paying to educate this 18 year old Mexican as a 9th grader. An 18 year old 9th grader that jumped the border isn’t going to Harvard. He isn’t going to invent clean energy. He is more likely to rape again, and commit other violent crimes, and syphon more of your tax money to support him in prison or further public education. When does it all end?

In most articles, I don’t express my opinion in depth but this one is different. Illegal aliens come here to suck on welfare programs and sometimes, prey on American children. God knows illegal Mexican aliens are prolific breeders and the more babies they have the more state welfare they will receive. This is killing our culture, tanking the economy and now, this is literally raping our children.

Right now, the U.S. government must unleash ICE upon the violent illegal aliens and use ample force. At this point, I don’t care if the violent Mexicans are stuffed into a giant cannon and shot over the border. I don’t care if hundreds of bad egg-Mexicans ruin the comforts for thousands of golden eggs, that’s now their problem. I care more about our culture and American children and yes, I care more about the increasing exorbitant taxes and cost of living. Prosperity of my family and kin comes before Mexican-alien charities. Which comes first to you?

Sorry, nothing personal, but some of y'all are actually rapists.

God bless good people of Mexican descent. But to bless the good people, we must also damn the bad. God damn the criminal element of illegal immigration. Mexico sent us a basket full of lemons, so let’s make lemonade. Let’s not worry about breaking eggs, instead let’s plan to make omelets. Employ more ICE agents, fund ICE sufficiently and untie their hands. Let’s load the cannon and arc the bad eggs back to their native homeland.

Comments

Leroy Added Mar 22, 2017 - 7:21pm
You may be surprised that I agree with you, Tom.  Well, to an extent, anyway.  As an American, I should have the right to bring my son and wife into this country.  I've followed the legal process and it has been a hassle every step of the way.  And it has been expensive.  I have to file affidavits that I am responsible financially should my wife become a burden on the US government.  It pisses me off that non-citizens can waltz across the border and receive welfare at my expense, especially after all I have gone through.  People will tell you it isn't so that illegals can get welfare.  BS.  I know a Mexican woman who came here illegally with husband and a child and had two more children while here.  She makes good money working for cash and is on welfare and her family (minus husband whom she left) receives free medical.  One child has special needs.  She works hard and, if she paid taxes, might make a good citizen.  She has applied for permanent residency.  No doubt she will be approved.  Pisses me off.  You are penalized if you follow the law and rewarded if you don't.

I'd be happy to shoot not only the criminal illegals across the border in a canon but anybody who came here illegally.
Tom C. Purcell Added Mar 22, 2017 - 7:36pm
Leroy, yes and no.

I'm a bit surprised but on the other hand, you're an American father and presuming you're a good man (and I do), it's only natural that this sort of incident would outrage you.

Foreign countries are sending us their undesirables.  Naïve liberals are welcoming them, and on the political side of things they do it for votes, not genuine humanitarian reasons...otherwise they'd care about you and I just as much.  This is tearing our country apart and however excessive, this flow must reverse for the future of our children, and for the preservation of culture in general.

Thanks for the comments, Leroy.  Maybe you can help load the cannon. ;)
Leroy Added Mar 22, 2017 - 7:46pm
I'll leave the heavy lifting to you younger guys.  I'll light the fuse :-)

Why in this world do we bring Syrian refugees here?  Why can't the Arab world take them in?  We'll never get them out of the country, and, I am not convinced most of them even want to be here.
Tom C. Purcell Added Mar 22, 2017 - 8:26pm
Leroy,

A few weeks ago, I watched a line be held up at a medical office for a family of Syrians that didn't speak English (obvious refugees).  So they brought their 4-5 kids and health problems with them, no English and no money.

Chances are that family will be put up better off than my mother, who's father by the way, served in WWII.  Grandmother, the widow of said WWII veteran, died in total poverty and my mother lives in a converted storage unit.  My other grandmother?  The same thing - widow of a WWII veteran that died in total poverty.

It's not right that the fair Christian women that is my mother has to live in a converted storage unit and still work at the age of 75, yet wait behind poor, non-English speaking Syrians so they can use her taxpayer money to get healthcare before she does.  My mother and millions of elderly folks, veterans, taxpaying productive American citizens are being treated as though they're the rapists.  The rapist has more supporters because he's a minority?  Yes, I think I'll choose nationalism right now.  Americans still matter to me.
Michael B. Added Mar 22, 2017 - 11:10pm
Interesting...on one hand, people are going to commit serious crimes no matter what kind of background they may have, but it all goes back to background. For example, during the infamous Mariel Boatlift, Fidel Castro was very proud to say that he "flushed the toilets of Cuba on the United States." The ensuing crime wave is very well-documented, in addition to the movie Sacrface. I have experience in being a stranger in a strange land, and before I was allowed to live in a certain country, I had to provide evidence of being a more-or-less solid citizen, free of disease, proof of income, and a definite reason of what-the-fuck I was doing there in the first place. I guess that's what they call "White Privilge." Meanwhile, if I was a slimy, scummy, filthy, disease-ridden fuck from Senegal who was sponsored by an equally slimy, scummy, filthy, disease-ridden WHITE WHORE from whatever host country, I would be allowed in, with no questions asked.
Doug Plumb Added Mar 23, 2017 - 7:54am
Israel for the Jews only ! Does that make me sound racist?
Louis E Weeks Added Mar 23, 2017 - 8:04am
Well I certainly agree with the idea of sending home those who do not belong here, enter legally or be deported and if you return again they should be severely punished, but I also have called for drastic and maybe even Biblical harm be done to those who employ illegals knowingly.

Take anything associated with the illegal employment, and yes I mean the mansions with their illegal nannies and maids too.  Shut down businesses and impose heavy fines per illegal employed and mandatory prison time for repeat offenders.  Use the fines to fund a bounty that we even pay to the illegals to help fund their trip home to help encourage people to snitch on those who use illegal labor.

The illegals come here for three main reasons, trafficking drugs, welfare, and under the table jobs.  So eliminating those jobs should be a main focus in the larger picture.
George N Romey Added Mar 23, 2017 - 10:25am
Most illegals come here for the jobs and I agree go after the employers and fine the hell out of them.  Also, remember nearly half of illegal immigrants come here by plane on a tourist visa.  Unlike most other countries we do not have exit customs.  So if someone overstays their visa they are simply allowed to leave. In other countries when you go to leave and overstay your visa you get a trip to see the airport police while you are detained for any criminal activity.  Given technology we could do a better job of tracking people coming here on a tourist visa.

Second, I know for a fact that illegal immigrants with children and green card holders can get welfare.  This practice needs to stop immediately.  As it is we do not have the resources to properly take care of our own citizens destroyed by our false economy.
Bill Kamps Added Mar 23, 2017 - 10:41am
We do almost nothing to enforce the laws about hiring illegals.  It should be easy to reduce.  There are only two ways to pay an illegal.  One is in cash, and the other is with a fake SSN.  Paying in cash cant be completely stopped, but it can be greatly reduced by not allowing companies to deduct  cash payments from their taxes.  They arent suppose to pay employees without a W2 or 1099, so if they have excessive cash payment they  should be audited and fined, they aren't.  Fake SSNs should be relatively easy to identify given the will to do so.

While employers are charged with collecting documents to prove their employees have a right to work, those documents are never checked, and are not filed with the government.  Again, no will to enforce the laws, so the laws are routinely broken.

George, Im not clear on all the laws, but a green card holder is a permanent resident, with  most of the rights of a citizen.  To get a green card takes quite a bit of effort.   I would imagine they are entitled to welfare.  However, you are correct, that illegals should not be, and in some states are.

Another practice that should stop, is the crossing of the border by pregnant women to have a baby in the  USA, making that baby a citizen.  In border cities this is a problem.
Tom C. Purcell Added Mar 23, 2017 - 11:28am
Doug, that comment doesn't just make you a racist, you're also a full blown anti-Semite!  ;)

Thanks for the comments, everyone.  Louis, George and Bill, great conversation, excellent points.
Bill Kamps Added Mar 23, 2017 - 1:35pm
Tom, there has been constant debate on changing immigration laws for 25 years.  The problem is the current laws aren't enforced.  Everyone agrees we shouldn't employ illegal aliens, but almost nothing is done to enforce the law.

Likewise, a fairly large number come here on student, or tourist visas, and just dont go home.  No effort is made to track them down, or stop them from re-entering should they leave for some reason.  Just recently a waitress I had was an illegal from Venezuela, and she came on a tourist visa, got a job and stayed, simple as that.   In most countries that would be impossible to do, not the USA.

We dont have to take drastic measures, or deport 12M people, we just have to make it more difficult for them to find jobs, and the problem will be greatly diminish.  Add to that immediate deportation for any illegal committing a crime, and the problem will be largely solved, or reduced to an acceptable level.

This is not difficult, we dont need new laws, we just need the will to enforce our current laws.  Yet no one talks about it, or does anything.
Tom C. Purcell Added Mar 23, 2017 - 1:43pm
Bill,

I agree, it's not difficult.  It's a matter of will and initiative.  We have the tools, and the American people want rid of these undesirable illegal aliens.  So, let's do it!  Enough debate, right?  Just do what is best for the nation and her people...and I'm sure I've made it clear that is how I feel.  :)  Case by case exceptions can be filed and the fair cases should be heard but, that doesn't mean we can't get rid of the economic and social detriment first.
Leroy Added Mar 23, 2017 - 5:09pm
Getting in the country is 90% of the battle.  My sister had an exchange student come from an Eastern, war-torn European country.  Her parents sent her here with the hopes of staying.  They were willing to even let my sister adopt her.  It was a struggle and it took the intervention of a senator, but she was eventually allowed to stay.  She wouldn't have had a chance in hell of even coming to the US under any other pretext.  Now, she is married, three kids, and her parents are here--all legally.  My colleague brought his fiancee to the US on a tourist visa with the intent of marrying.  No problem.  My wife had been to the US twice, yet couldn't get a visa after 7 years of marriage.  It took the intervention of a senator.  She came to take care of me after my operation.  After a few months, we made a decision to make our home in the US.  It was no big deal to file for the green card.   The final interview, I am told by local immigration, will be much easier than abroad.  But, if I did it in her country, it would have taken 8 months to a year and she would have had about a 50% chance of getting an immigration visa.  I have another colleague from Africa. Don't know exactly how he got here, but someone in his family won the immigration lottery.  After they got their citizenship, they brought other members.  He told me his brother applied many times and was denied a visa.  He went to Europe and applied and was accepted.
Peter Corey Added Mar 23, 2017 - 11:22pm
>Europe for Europeans, America for Americans, Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians…makes sense, right?

No. Why does it make sense? Explain.

And in any case, I live the hypocrisy of the neo-Nazi/paleo-Nazi anti-Semitic White-Trash-Trailer-Park-Contingent:

"Europe for Europeans", "America for Americans", "Africa for Africans", and "Asia for Asians" are apparently OK; but try including "Israel for Israelis" in that list and the double-digit-IQ bigots like Purcell throw shit-fits.
Tom C. Purcell Added Mar 24, 2017 - 4:57pm
Peter,

"No. Why does it make sense? Explain."

Well Europe is where European history is, and from where Europeans descend.  The same goes for the rest with some exceptions.  When I speak of Americans, I refer to those of us who have American lineage and not those who just got here within about the last 20 years.

When it comes to Talmudists?  Well they've been exiled from 109 countries so far, so in that sense "Zion" makes perfect sense.
Billy Roper Added Mar 24, 2017 - 6:34pm
I remember one time when Mexican President Vincente Fox came to Arkansas and gave a speech at Harding University which I led a protest against and got the campus police and state cops all fired up over and expelled us, he said "Mexico is Where Mexicans Are!"
Billy Roper Added Mar 24, 2017 - 6:43pm
So, Peter Corey, the Judeophile shabbos goy, doesn't oppose colonialism? He thinks that Asian and African countries shouldn't be protected from exploitation by Whites? Cool. What about Israel? I guess it shouldn't be a Jewish racial state, either, to be fair, right?
Peter Corey Added Mar 26, 2017 - 12:40am
>Peter Corey, the Judeophile shabbos goy

Hey, Hillbilly-Doper, you ol' closeted faggot tranny-lovin'rim-pirate! How the heck are you, ya old horse's arse?

Always enlightening hearing from you. As the saying goes, "Your post fills a much-needed gap." Keep writing, ladyboy!
Peter Corey Added Mar 26, 2017 - 12:49am
>Well Europe is where European history is

True. So?

>and from where Europeans descend

"Europeans descended from Europe. Yes, very sharp of you to figure that out. "Descended from Europe", I believe, is part of the definition of "European."

>The same goes for the rest

Brilliant. There's just no fooling you. Damn, you're sharp. So "Mexico" is where Mexicans are descended from? I get it.

>with some exceptions.

You allow "exceptions" in your worldview. Examples, please. Cite the "exceptions."

>When I speak of Americans, I refer to those of us who have American lineage and not those who just got here within about the last 20 years.

I see. So American Indians (a/k/a "Native Americans") are included in your definition (because they've been here a long, long time), but not someone who legally immigrated here in, e.g., 1998 and became a U.S. citizen.

20 years, eh? I see. So if someone from another country immigrated here legally and became citizen 19 years and 11-1/2 months ago, he is not a real citizen by your lights?

Brilliant.

By the way, if you're wondering why Nazism lost, it's because it's adherents are mentally defective, as well as of inferior intelligence.

Aside from that, I think your post was typically "on point." Loved it.

Tom C. Purcell Added Mar 26, 2017 - 11:46am
LOL. To paraphrase -  "Tom I hate you and everything about you, your stupid and your generally wrong but, your post was on point and I loved it."

...well fuck you and thanks!  ;)
Peter Corey Added Mar 26, 2017 - 3:12pm
>...well fuck you and thanks!  ;)

ROFL! To paraphrase: "Peter, I'm unable to answer your argument about immigration."

I know you can't.

That's why Nazis lose arguments and wars.
Tom C. Purcell Added Mar 26, 2017 - 3:52pm
It depends on how you wish to package wins and losses.  In the end, yes Germany was conquered and nearly annihilated.  But before that ending, the Germans conquered France in 6 weeks and obliterated the English.  Yet they demonstrated tremendous humanity and mercy at Dunkirk.  The Nazis could have annihilated the English army, amputating a defensive arm that England would need to defend their empire.  According to many strategists, in hindsight this notion of cousinhood and mercy was a folly.

The Nazis beat themselves by overstretching the Wehrmacht in the vast Russian countryside.  The Russian terrain and ferocious winters during the years on the eastern front did far more damage to the Germans than the Red Army.  That said, the casualties were 10:1 in favor of Germany.  The western front created enough diversion to pull forces away from the overburdened eastern front.  The inhumane destruction of the ancient cities in Germany via incessant bombing raids from the U.S. and Royal Air Force was inexcusable.

The end-war and post-war rape and genocide of the German people was disgusting.  It's nearly impossible for most Americans to imagine starving and knowing that at any moment a Red Army hoard could storm their home, rape, torture and pillage a home so far to wipe a family name from record.  Americans did this too.

In the end, the Germans were winning the war and would have won the war if all of the greatest world powers had not united to destroy the nation, demonize their heritage and worse.  It can't be corrected but it can be acknowledged.
Peter Corey Added Mar 27, 2017 - 3:07am
> But before that ending, the Germans conquered France in 6 weeks and obliterated the English.

They conquered France easily because France a) collaborated quite a bit in its own downfall, and b) had previously stood by and watched as Germany re-armed — in violation of the terms of the Versailles Treaty — and did nothing to prevent it, along with NOT re-arming itself. Read, "Berlin Diary" by U.S. journalist William Shirer (you can probably find a free PDF version online). Shirer had been embedded with a Panzer Division as it blitzkrieged through France in May 1940 (since the U.S. was not at war yet, he was allowed to tag along) and spoke with one of the tank commanders. Shirer was perplexed as to why the French did nothing to stop, or even impede, the progress of the tanks (roads were generally clear with no obstacles put in the way). The tank commander just shrugged, claiming that the French appeared to him to WANT to be conquered.

Same for the English, who were originally more concerned with appeasing Hitler and enjoying Chamberlain's "Peace In Our Time".

Your examples illustrate the weakness (of will, as well as of military preparedness) of the inter-war democracies, and not the great strength of the National Socialists. By most accounts, Hitler's "war machine" could have been stopped early on, had the democracies (especially France) exercised the courage to do so. Unfortunately, their leaders were mainly in denial over the whole issue.

>Yet they demonstrated tremendous humanity and mercy at Dunkirk.

???

You don't know what you're talking about. Hitler issued a "Halt Order" to the tank divisions at Dunkirk not because he was a sweet-heart bent on showing mercy, but because Goering had convinced him to let the Luftwaffe destroy the allies from the air, thus allowing the armored divisions (which had hitherto suffered great losses) to head south toward Paris. Bad weather (among other things) prevented complete victory for the Luftwaffe . . . but allied casualties were nevertheless exorbitant: up to 350,000 dead. This is not a case of Germany's having shown "tremendous mercy and humanity" toward anyone for any reason. It was a simple "cost-benefit analysis" of a military situation by the Wehrmacht, some of its Field Marshals (Rundstedt, Kluge), Goering, the OKW, and Der Fuhrer.

Mercy and humanity? What the fuck are you talking about?

>The Nazis could have annihilated the English army,

Actually, the allied forced comprised mainly the French (who did most of the fighting and dying in that battle), the Brits, the Canadians, the Poles, the Belgians, and the Dutch. So annihilation of the British army was not at stake here; it was very much a coalition force.

>According to many strategists, in hindsight this notion of cousinhood and mercy was a folly.

68,000 Brits were killed, well over twice that number of French died, along with other allies. A number like 350,000 dead in a ten day period between May 26 and June 4, 1940 is not an illustration of "cousinhood" or "mercy." Use your brain, for God's sake, and do some fucking reading on this issue . . . perhaps even reading authors other than David Irving might help.

As for "folly", the suggestion that the armored divisions halt at the so-called "pocket" of Dunkirk was first made by Wehrmacht Field Marshals Rundstedt and Kluge who were worried about "allied breakouts", "thinning supply lines", the loss of half of their tanks in previous battles, and the swampy terrain around Dunkirk (apparently, not very "tank friendly"). When Goering stated that his Luftwaffe would be able to annihilate the allies by air before they would be able to evacuate, Hitler agreed to issue a "Halt Order." The Halt Order applied to the armored divisions, not to the air force.

I don't know where you get this "humanity and mercy" bullshit from. It makes you sound like a crackpot.

Tom C. Purcell Added Mar 27, 2017 - 4:05pm
Peter,

Your argument is wordy, faulty, generic and regurgitated.  It's weak, even if you call my opinion one of a crackpot.  Beware, Peter, the rising truth and nationalist, anti-Jewry movement.  Adolf on Multiculturalism and Immigration.   I'm surprised you haven't entered the discussion on my article, 'The Supremacy of Rothschild'.  You can still be the first to call that article a crackpot history.
Peter Corey Added Mar 27, 2017 - 8:12pm
>Your argument is wordy, faulty, generic and regurgitated.  It's weak, even if you call my opinion one of a crackpot.

And your previous argument — that the Nazis showed "tremendous humanity and mercy" during the battle of Dunkirk (despite being strafed continuously by Goering's Luftwaffe) is crackpot and just plain wrong; wrong factually. I've already explained the reasons. Stop going into denial over the mountains of historical evidence for the barbarity of the Nazi regime and the many atrocities they committed in the name of a fraudulent eugenics program and in the name of "Lebensraum". Look it up.

Recent Articles by Writers Tom C. Purcell follows.