DATELINE: BERZERKELY, USSA
- Snowflakes throw white people off campus bridge in the name of tolerance. You can't make this shit up.
- Cities decide to make up their own rules.
- BLM protesters stomp a man in an underground parking garage for his political views.
- Crazy snowflake prof goes off.
OK, enough craziness. Not that there's not more to come, but you only need so much on an otherwise pleasant Saturday afternoon.
I am feeling quite disenfranchised. Almost alien in my own land. Maybe my stories are just not that interesting. Could be. Old people tend to think they are more interesting than they really are. A lot of old people are just mediocre people who got old and like to talk about their lawn.
But I am starting to feel like the odd man out with these millennials and snowflakes. It seems the only stories they are interested in are starving black babies. And how I went to Africa to help starving black babies. Or how I dug a well in Africa to help starving black babies. Apparently the future of the world lies entirely with starving black babies. That and the latest iPhone that you can take snorkeling.
As much as it tugs on the heartstrings, you all need to be a little more objective in your hand-wringing and worry warts. Let's start with infrastructure. If you want to gnash teeth and rend garments, that's a good place to start. We have decaying infrastructure that can no longer support a 21st Century economy. Let's not call it "decaying" shall we. Let's call it decayed.
Then there is the triple Mount Everest size U.S. National Debt. A chaotic catastrophe. This will NEVER be paid back, We know. Our debtors know it. Everyone knows it. Exception being the snowflakes who think we can solve all the world's problems with transgender bathrooms and diversity training. But aside from those exceptions, most of us, the "sane" ones with a modicum of logical reasoning skills intact know. It will never be paid back and we are headed for a tremendous crash. We're talking Book of Revelation type blast (BTW it's not "Revelations").
Then...then...then there's all this other crap. Stupid apes. Homo Stupidus.
Liberals. "Liberals" mind you keep wanting to restart the cold war with their Russo-phobia. This to me is the most surreal happening of them all. Liberals climbing into bed with their arch-enemies, namely Dick Cheney and John McCain. Huh? What? Did I miss a meeting? Dick fucking Cheney? Lighten up dickwads. Rex Tillerson is possibly the best Secretary of State that we've ever had. Ever. He's mos def in the Top 10.
And Hillary won't go away. I saw an interview with her the other day when the question was put "Why did you lose?" Want to hear her answer(s)?
- Misogyny: That's right. Apparently, even women who voted for Trump are misogynists. That's not me saying it. Those are words out of her mouth.
- The Russians: Of course. The Russians. Who else. Evil Commie, sorry, strike that, Capitalist bastards. I know it was all the RT that convinced me to vote Trump. BTW, somebody should look into this. Really. We should spends tens of millions of taxpayer dollars figuring out why the unemployed factory worker in Akron, OH who was on his last mortgage payment mysteriously decided to vote Trump. I'm sure the evil Russians were behind it.
- I might have not campaigned very well.
Really? Ya think Hillary on point 3? You mean you ran the same uninspiring, untrustworthy campaign you ran in 2008, which you lost BTW, and you decided "Aw Shit." Didn't work the first time. Let's double-down and do it again. Brilliant cankles! What could go wrong?
Damn Russians. I am Cornholio.