The End of Mr. Trump

So Mr. Trump is going on his maiden visit to Europe and the Middle East. I wonder what could happen?

Not that this is going to happen or anything you know. Just maybe, unless, they know, we know, then they won't. Just putting this out there.

Mr. Trump gets assassinated on Middle Eastern sand by: Guess what? The terrorists of course. And of course, yes, The Russians are behind it. Them crafty red bastards.

Oh but nobody likes Trump, there will be parties everywhere. But no, wait, check this out. Mr. Pence will tell ya. "Doesn't matter if you like Trump or not. Somebody killed the president of the United States, if you have any American blood in you at all, you will fight for the freedom of your country." The Democrats will go completely along with this and the U.S. Media will tell it like it is, "Mr. Trump really wasn't that bad of a man, he donated his own money to Veterans, that's why most of the veterans voted for him. They fought for us, we must fight for them."

People will go right along with it, just like the good book says, you have to honor your king. That is the day world war III will begin.

Pass this along, because like I said, if they know, we know, then they won't. And if this does happen, I better hide, they'll take me to jail, wanting to know how I knew?

Comments

Dino Manalis Added May 19, 2017 - 12:30pm
Time for progress!  Arab recognition of Israel would hasten Palestinian independence, while palestinian Authorities have to be trained and equipped in counterterrorism to break the cycle of violence and enable a two-state solution.
Ric Wells Added May 19, 2017 - 12:31pm
Or else CNN will say that Bin Laden and Sadam Hussein rose from their graves to reunite the octopus tentacles.my my oh what a tangled web we weave.
Jeffry Gilbert Added May 19, 2017 - 12:36pm
More likely he'll be Ron Browned and it will be blamed on Assad. That's just me, I could be wrong.
Ric Wells Added May 19, 2017 - 12:39pm
Just as plausable Jeffrey. The slogan heard across the land. All hail the corporations.
Ric Wells Added May 19, 2017 - 12:40pm
Caesar isn't just a salad anymore.
George N Romey Added May 19, 2017 - 1:18pm
Trump will soon find a reason to leave office.  Then we will be stuck with Pence.  This has been the right's plan all along.  However, the Pelosi wing of the Democratic Party is too stupid to see that Pence is no fool.  The take over of the corporatocracy will be complete and well as never ending wars compliments of the neocons.
Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 19, 2017 - 1:22pm
Ric - Yes indeed, South Sayers will become professionals, experts you might say.  If CNN says so, it's on every TV, gotta be true.

Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 19, 2017 - 1:23pm
Jeffrey - Assad's to busy bombing his own people (just kidding).

Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 19, 2017 - 1:29pm
George - one way or another Trump is out of there, I'm hoping for a miracle.
George N Romey Added May 19, 2017 - 1:31pm
MPP here's how it will come down.  Trump will resign.  A month later there will be an awful "terrorist attack."  Then we go to war, real war.
Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 19, 2017 - 1:36pm
George, I hope we are both wrong, but unfortunately, one of us might be right.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 19, 2017 - 1:59pm
*Shiver*

The end of the US will be the end of (most) of the world. They wanted it, they'll get it. But they'll NEVER come back. The land which was once called the "United States" will soon be forgotten in the endless vastness of universal time LOL

...and no one will ever be punished for it, because no one will be left to accuse them.
Ric Wells Added May 19, 2017 - 2:02pm
Finally a cure for cancer. Total anhillation of the species. Will big pharma allow this?
Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 19, 2017 - 2:45pm
SEF - Just like Rome, every great nation falls
Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 19, 2017 - 2:47pm
Ric - could you imagine, we all have cancer and now have a daily requirement for cancer drugs, Pharma's dream come true.
Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 19, 2017 - 2:48pm
SEF - I hope there is some kind of miracle will happen and even you will believe in God.  That's what I'm hoping for.
Jeffry Gilbert Added May 19, 2017 - 2:49pm

Thanks to Fukushima Big Pharma's dream is upon us.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 19, 2017 - 2:49pm
Shep

No chance. I'm a fatalist ;-)
Ric Wells Added May 19, 2017 - 2:53pm
Shep To me whether Stone believes in a higher power or not is irrelevant. His actions of peace and harmony tell all. Those are the actions of a person who follows the way. You can be a fatalistic and still adhere to the tenets handed down through the ancestors.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 19, 2017 - 3:04pm
Well said, Shep...and remember: The invitation stands.
John G Added May 19, 2017 - 4:26pm
Dino Manalis Added May 19, 2017 - 12:30pm
Along with all your other faults, we can add stinking racist to the list.
Hasbara troll.
wsucram15 Added May 19, 2017 - 5:01pm
such negative nancys...jeeze.  impeachment, resignation, Pence (omg), endless war, bombs, Assad, whatever.
Has anyone thought for one minute about this?  First it will be close to a year or 18 months or more before any investigation comes up with anything.  If Trump resigns, it will be over his finances that he does not want disclosed, however, that will happen anyway.  One way or the other because it needs to be determined if a crime (money laundering, etc) has been committed.
He is going to try to circumvent Mueller, legally which he can do.
It will look bad and nothing will get done but he can for a time stop the proceedings.  Pence needs to confront him at this point, which he has not done because they have both put distance between each other.

Besides, God is good and would not stick us with Pence and Pestilence after all this crap with Trump.

Gerard Oosterman Added May 19, 2017 - 7:51pm
If only Assange could be flown to the US. It would give Trump a handy break taking attention away from his self inflicted troubles. Alas, this is unlikely to happen.
The real question is how the US could have picked Trump in the first place. What good 'democracy' when perfectly sane people picked him as leader?
Bill H. Added May 19, 2017 - 10:23pm

Gerard - Many actually believed his rhetoric and were unable to see that he was lying based on his gestures, vocal inflections, and facial expressions. There were apparently also many who actually saw him as a "manly authority figure" based on his posture and negative threatening utterings.
Trump seized on this, as he was taught to do in the business community and used it to his advantage. As expected, after elected he immediately began his real mission, which was to make changes that would benefit his empire and his business holdings while forgetting about the people who supported him throughout his campaign.
Sad indeed!
Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 20, 2017 - 5:10am
Ric - Sef is a good guy and there are many like him who seek to do good things in this world but just can't believe in God.  It baffles me as I'm sure my belief baffles them.  We trade back and forth from time to time, it's all good.

Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 20, 2017 - 5:28am
wsucram15 - You talk about Trump's impeachment/resignation as if it were a natural thing yet, he will never surpass the crimes Bush committed.  While I and many others fought for his impeachment. The idea was always laughed at.  Yet with Trump it seems such a natural course of action.  You don't believe that there is a body of people who purposely set out to influence the opinions of the public who waste most of their free time watching sports and other entertainment and never taking the time to research anything.  I think you are a bit naive or one of those who waste their time watching sports or other things and fail to take the time to do any research. You think you make up your own mind not realizing the power of marketing who decides your opinion for you and you just simply go along with it.
Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 20, 2017 - 5:31am
Gerard - We are always a choice between evil and eviler.  The qualified candidates are always ignored by the media and the public interprets that to mean that they are just not important enough to waste their time on.  Sad, how easily the public is duped.
wsucram15 Added May 20, 2017 - 8:46am
MPP..first of all, this is Jeanne, we have spoken about my protests and research abilities.
I said no such thing.  At this time, I see no legal evidence (while I have no clearance, I have looked into this) of anything but ethics breaches on the part of the President. I have also communicated with the Intelligence Ethics Office via phone and formal letter and the Office of Ethics for the Executive Office.  I have not researched anything else except Trump supporters and the ongoing changes I have seen which vary state to state.

Trump has every legal right to circumvent an investigation which he will most likely find annoying as he has done previously, in his own words and he is able to do so.  He is already trying to utilize the breach of ethics for Mueller since the firm he used to work at handles some of Kushner's legal matters.  All this will do is create a secondary investigation handled by someone else, as they are on Kushner's tail. It is my feeling this is why Trump will not resign.

I said it hasnt even been determined if a crime was committed and it will take some time to determine that.  I was simply replying to the negative comments on here about war and Trump resigning.  That is very unlikely unless they find something on his family.

AS FAR AS RESEARCH..I have been to the inauguration, the womans march, worked on immigration in Baltimore and followed up in several different states at town halls talking to both Trump supporters, Congressmen and women both, and opposition.  I have letters from Paul Ryan, C/Bs from McConnells office before he shut down his site, and other Representatives in districts in various states where I know people and was able to attend these meetings or contact the senators, representatives, So PLEASE do not tell me I dont do my research.  I do not sit in a chair and watch sports. I dont even know what that means.   I have two sometime 3 sources that give me info in DC and  I exchange data with.  On occasion I have to go there to research what I heard.  I dont go along with anything, ever.  But I am listening to what is happening...  I take part in what is happening, how about you?

Now as far as Bush is concerned, I did not like him and also protested on multiple occasions (thank you very much and I have told you this) but the running joke in DC (and I am sure other places also) is he would almost be preferred to Trump.  People are calling Pence "President Pence".  Neither of these are my opinion however, I keep explaining to people the breadth of what they are saying.  Just like on this feed.

Billy Roper Added May 20, 2017 - 9:09am
If Trump is assassinated or impeached, the result will be a civil war.
Minister Peaceful Poet Added May 20, 2017 - 10:03am
Jeanne - Sorry, My bad
Jeffry Gilbert Added May 20, 2017 - 10:21am
If Trump is assassinated or impeached, the result will be a civil war.

What form in your opinion will that take Billy?
George N Romey Added May 20, 2017 - 10:52am
A Trump impeachment will likely start the economic collapse.  The elites in this country are finally coming undone.  This might be some satisfaction watching it all imploded.  At least some of the morons at the top with lose their paper wealth while I possibly (and mnay others) die from starvation.
Jeff Michka Added May 21, 2017 - 3:56pm
Amazingly both Billy the Nazi and Geo Romey crave a civil war and economic collapse.  Now Geo has a job, but still, his message has been: might be some satisfaction watching it all - I TRUST YOU'LL FINALLY HAVE SOME SATISFACTION.

Recent Articles by Writers Minister Peaceful Poet follows.