Did Jews Declare War on Nazi Germany? Denier meme # 2

So, another popular Holocaust denier meme is that Jews declared war on Nazi Germany in 1933.  This made his subsequent actions against them justified (though this did not include attempting to exterminate them...of course).  These subsequent actions included putting them in camps to separate them from the general population and deporting them......though, like I said, deniers say this did not include murdering millions of Jews.

So, did Jews declare war on Germany in 1933?

The short answer is no.

This meme centers around an article by the Daily Express, published on Friday, March 24th, 1933.  The headline reads:

"Judea Declares War on Germany" with a caption underneath saying:

"Jews of all the World Unite in Action."

The article is actually about a boycott of German goods.

So, when is a boycott a declaration of war?  If I decide to boycott an establishment, am I declaring war on it?  No.  I'm saying I'm not going to buy from them anymore until they modify a policy or change a behavior.  I will add a link to the article itself along with additional information in comments.

Comments

Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 10:37am
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 10:50am
It's a little easier for me to add additional information in comments, I do this on my phone.
Here is additional information:
After Hindenburg appointed Hitler Vice-Chancellor of Germany, Hitler and his conservative allies in the cabinet set about consolidating their power, with Hitler calling for the dissolution of the Reichstag and for new elections.

The SS and SA went about their usual tactics of trying to intimidate their opponents.  They did not specifically target Jews at this time, their main focus was on Communists and Social Democrats (some Jews were swept up in these initial sweeps).  This was the origin of the concentration camp system with political opponents imprisoned in makeshift camps that were soon consolidated or shut down.

An additional tactic of the SA and the SS was to target Jewish shops and Jews themselves.  These became the main targets after the election, with spontaneous boycotts of Jewish establishments in Germany.  These boycotts included attacks on the owners.  None of this was centrally planned, however, this tactic was intended to drive a wedge between Jews and non-Jews.
More below.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 11:00am
This also caused local states and municipalities to begin their own actions against Jews, justified as spontaneous and popular actions against Jews.

This caused inevitable backlash against the Nazi Government from both national and international sources.  The attacks were highly visible.  The fact that this lawlessness was continuing undermined faith in the new regime.

This led to outrage in international Jewish communities.  The problem was trying to decide what steps to take.  The reality was that the Jewish communities themselves were deeply divided between Zionists, deeply assimilated Jews, Communists and Socialists.  The AJC (American Jewish Committee), made up of well-off Jews opposed boycotts and preferred diplomacy.  This was at odds with poorer Jews, newer immigrants and Zionists.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 11:10am
Also at this time German Jews themselves condemned any action, fearing (for good reason) the inevitable backlash by the German authorities.

The more conservative actions by the AJC and the German Jews failed to persuade Jewish leaders like Rabbi Stephen Wise and others.  Demonstrations continued in the United States and Great Britain, with politicians in both countries feeling the heat. There were some attempts by the governments in both countries to try political solutions but these came to nothing.

This is when the article came out.  It was a response to calls for boycotts by more radical Jews that was opposed by more conservative Jews and by German Jews themselves.  "Judea" as an entity did not exist, rather these radical Jews took center stage while diplomats attempted to find solutions and conservative Jews urged caution.

In any case, I hope this helps.  A result of this uproar was an attempted boycott of Jewish businesses in Germany on April 1st, 1933.  It failed.
Jeff Michka Added May 28, 2017 - 12:23pm
Jeffrey Kelly notes: The SS and SA went about their usual tactics of trying to intimidate their opponents.- Oooooo.  Your meme discussion here really disappoints me.  I and my family were accused by the WB Nazis and Third Reich Lovers collective of starting World Wars I & II, so I protest!!!  Kinda liked the idea...Can't wait 'til the Nazis and Nazi lovers on WB wake up from their Hitler-induced naps to snarl and chest thump in this thread.  Hey, Billy...wakee, wakee...
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 12:24pm
LOL
I asked Billy which meme he wanted me to attack next.  He said this one.  See, I take requests from deniers.  I'm nothing if not accommodating.
Jeff Michka Added May 28, 2017 - 12:40pm
Jeffrey Kelly states: He said this one.  See, I take requests from deniers.  I'm nothing if not accommodating. - Where is Herr Professor, any way?  Must be out rounding up Communists that want to turn Arkansas into "The People's Republic of Arkansas."  You are too kind meeting the demands of the Nazi collective.  You do all this work, and the Fuhrerkinders are silent.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 12:43pm
LOL

Well, it's Memorial Day Weekend.  Undoubtedly the Hitler Youth are out celebrating by burning crosses and doing beer bongs.
Jeff Michka Added May 28, 2017 - 12:51pm
Well, it's Memorial Day Weekend.  Undoubtedly the Hitler Youth are out celebrating by burning crosses and doing beer bongs- Had forgotten the possibility they were all having a good ol Sieg Heil fest, and their arms are tired...
Billy Roper Added May 28, 2017 - 2:49pm
Billy Roper Added May 28, 2017 - 2:52pm
The Jews certainly did declare themselves the enemies of Germany by beginning a boycott against them, yep. The semantics of whether that is an act of war, along with their support for communism and communist revolution in Germany at the time, and their dominance of German academia, banking, and media, is an anti-White contortion similar to the prevarications of Jewish lawyers. Nobody cares.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 2:55pm
Is your YouTube channel under your name or something else?  I'd love to follow along.
Right now I'm currently trashing the Greatest Story Never Told on YouTube.  I'm having a great time.  I'm also whacking around the maker of the documentary on Twitter.
Holocaust deniers are witless morons, YouTube deniers are the lowest dregs of Holocaust deniers.
Jeff Michka Added May 28, 2017 - 2:57pm
Billy the Nazi sez:Actually, we held an anti-Communist rally yesterday. You can check out the pictures and video on my website or Youtube channel. Thanks for caring, though! - Not giving your dreck a hit, Nazi.  Go beg others to Seig Heil you, clown.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 3:03pm
@Billy Roper:
"Actually, we held an anti-Communist rally yesterday. You can check out the pictures and video on my website or Youtube channel. Thanks for caring, though!"

I found it.  I subscribed, Billy.  I'll chime in when you post things that interest me.
Billy Roper Added May 28, 2017 - 3:10pm
Great. Jews and their shabbos goy think their nitpicking and whining HURTS Nationalists, when all it does is increase our following. When I used to hold demonstrations in front of the Israeli Embassy in DC and slingshot pigskins over the walls, I'd have to practically BEG the JDL to come out against us to get more media coverage.
Billy Roper Added May 28, 2017 - 3:13pm
That wasn't as much fun as the time I went to the Holocaust Remembrance Day in Boston and put slices of ham on the six steaming grates of their memorial. Mm, it smelled so good. Then we offered free ham sandwiches to the Jews in attendance. Talk about a moral quandry for them!
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 3:18pm
@Billy Roper:
"The Jews certainly did declare themselves the enemies of Germany by beginning a boycott against them, yep."

Not a declaration of war, Billy.
Do you have reading comprehension problems?
The proposed boycott was controversial amongst the Jewish community.  Also, German Jews OPPOSED any boycott and their wishes were ignored.
Also, did you miss the reason WHY the boycott was proposed?  SS and SA were targetting members of the Jewish community while German states ratcheted up the pressure on German Jewish communities.

"The semantics of whether that is an act of war,"

What part of "a boycott is not an act of war" do you not understand, Billy?  The newspaper took poetic license with with certain words.  Also, the Jewish community itself was split about this decision.

"along with their support for communism and communist revolution in Germany at the time,"

LOL
Billy the ignorant Holocaust denier doesn't understand that the vast majority of German Jews were patriots that voted for Centrist Parties, not Communist or Social Democrat (though, of course some did).
OK, since you are so knowledgeable about German Jews, what percentage of the German Jewish population voted for the Communist Party?  How many members of the leadership were Jews?

"and their dominance of German academia, banking, and media, is an anti-White contortion similar to the prevarications of Jewish lawyers. Nobody cares."

You seriously need to get a refund on your Masters degree.
Billy Roper Added May 28, 2017 - 3:26pm
You know, I really don't care. All that matters is that based on their control of the media and their influence in electoral politics today, it wasn't enough. And your shabbos goy whining on their behalf won't change what's coming, either. 109 times it's happened before. This time might be a Revelation 2:9, 3:9, finish the job moment.
Billy Roper Added May 28, 2017 - 3:28pm
When I led the "Rock Against Israel" march on the U.S. Capitol, now, that was another good time.
Billy Roper Added May 28, 2017 - 3:29pm
What do you think would be harder for a Jew, not taking something that was free, or enjoying a giveaway ham sandwich? Would bacon have been better?
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 3:34pm
@ Billy Roper:
"You know, I really don't care."

Translation:
I don't know, I'm just parroting crap that I don't really understand like a good little denier.

"All that matters is that based on their control of the media and their influence in electoral politics today, it wasn't enough. And your shabbos goy whining on their behalf won't change what's coming, either. 109 times it's happened before. This time might be a Revelation 2:9, 3:9, finish the job moment."

Ah, so, you aren't really a denier, you just want the world to think that.  The reality is you are upset that the Nazis ran out of time to murder every Jew in Europe.  Sorry, Billy.  Ol' Uncle Adolf found out the hard way that it's really a stupid idea to start wars with (at that time) the three most heavily industrialized nations on earth.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 3:35pm
As for the rest, I don't care.

Here's the thing, Billy.  The fact that you did that shows what kind of a white trash loser you really are.
Jeff Michka Added May 28, 2017 - 5:36pm
Jeffrey Kelly writes: The reality is you are upset that the Nazis ran out of time to murder every Jew in Europe.- That is Billy's schtick...wanting all Jews dead.  Now Billy is branching out to become the anti-communist gruppenfuhrer, too.  Jews are not enough or a "hip" enough menace to sell the White Nationalists, so he's now chasing commies for christ.  His vision of stormtroopers, over running "Comintern USA's HQ," bayoneting children as they go fill his head a blur his eyes...
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 5:36pm
LOL
Peter Corey Added May 28, 2017 - 6:45pm
Pogroms against Jews and Jewish-owned businesses had already been occurring at the behest of the National Socialist German Workers Party since the 1920s. When the NSDAP was elected to power in 1933, pogroms were already in full swing and increased until climaxing with the 1935 Nuremburg Laws, the 1938 Kristallnacht pogrom and opening of Dachau as a camp for political enemies, and the formal start of WWII with the invasion of Poland from its western border in September 1939 (soon joined by the Soviet Union, which invaded Poland from its eastern border about three weeks later).

Interestingly, Jewish organizations in Germany at first denied that the newly empowered National Socialists were instigating the antisemitic pogroms, preferring to support the party (in spite of its antisemitic rhetoric and platform since 1920) and support Germany. They quickly changed their view. See:

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933

Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 6:52pm
Thanks, Peter.  At some point I want to talk about the concentration camp system.
Dino Manalis Added May 28, 2017 - 7:23pm
That's fake news!
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 28, 2017 - 7:35pm
LOL
John G Added May 29, 2017 - 3:48am
Nobody in their right mind will defend Billy the nazi.
But what will you defend?
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 29, 2017 - 8:32am
@John G:
"Do you have anything to say about the plight of the Palestinians? That's happening right now.
Nobody in their right mind will defend Billy the nazi.
But what will you defend?"

Yes, I do.
Israel as a nation state has the right to exist and defend itself.
However, I have no sympathy for their claims on the West Bank, the settlements are illegal and Israel needs to vacate the West Bank and accept the two state solution.
Jerusalem needs to be divided into Israeli/Palestinian sections.  No, I don't think the US needs to move its embassy there.
Israel needs to understand that what happened to the Jews during WW II does not justify its current misdeeds in regards to the Palestinian people.
Billy Roper Added May 29, 2017 - 11:07am
Well, that's an honorable position to have, at least. I also support a two state solution, there, and here.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 29, 2017 - 11:33am
Sorry, not gonna happen.
John G Added May 29, 2017 - 2:02pm
The right to exist?
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 29, 2017 - 2:06pm
No, Billy's need for a two state solution in the US.
John G Added May 29, 2017 - 2:40pm
What other state demands a right to exist.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 29, 2017 - 2:53pm
John G:
"Why does 'Israel' have this 'right to exist'? Exist as what, where and by what writ? And for who?
What other state demands a right to exist."

Are you saying that they don't have the right to exist?  What do you suggest, that they be destroyed and finish what Hitler started?
John G Added May 29, 2017 - 2:56pm
Don't try that bullshit on me, sunshine. Israel is a legal construct, not people.
Answer the questions.
Christian Peschken Added May 29, 2017 - 3:08pm
The same argument for why Israel doesn't have the right to exist can be applied to every country on the planet. For example, America doesn't have the right to exist, the country should be given to the native Americans
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 29, 2017 - 3:09pm
@John G
"Don't try that bullshit on me, sunshine."
Blow me, douchebag.

"Israel is a legal construct, not people.
Answer the questions."

I'm not at your beck and call.  If you don't like it go piss up a rope.
Naturally I mean that with all due respect.

Billy Roper Added May 29, 2017 - 3:50pm
Israel already has the 'law of return', by which those with Jewish maternal ancestry are eligible for Israeli citizenship. Now, they're working on a DNA test to see who has a Jewish gene and is eligible.

Clearly, most of the problems in Israel come from a lack of diversity. They need to open their borders and embrace multiculturalism as a true strength.
John G Added May 29, 2017 - 6:11pm
Typical hasbara troll sinks to insults when the going gets tough.
Low life Zionist.
Peter Corey Added May 29, 2017 - 6:31pm
>They need to open their borders and embrace multiculturalism as a true strength.

LOL! That's exactly what the U.S.A. has been doing, yet you despise the practice, claiming it has the opposite effect.

I know it's difficult for ignorant white-trash like you, Doper, but try — try — to be consistent in your position on issues.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 29, 2017 - 8:48pm
@John G
"Typical hasbara"

Isn't that some sort of meal on Star Trek?

"troll"

Takes one to know one, right?

"sinks to insults when the going gets tough."

Oh, gee, sorry to hurt your feelings, ❄️.

"Low life Zionist."

Yeah, a real Zionist:

What part of "I believe in a two-state solution and I want Israel to evacuate the West Bank" do you not understand, John? Are you as dense as Billy?

John G Added May 29, 2017 - 8:59pm
You could have answered the questions. But you went the smear tactic route.
The two state solution is a propaganda narrative. Always has been.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 29, 2017 - 9:20pm
@John G:
"You could have answered the questions. But you went the smear tactic route.
The two state solution is a propaganda narrative. Always has been."

What do you suggest, John?  Are you saying that all the Jews need to bug out?

Here's the thing:
Israel exists.  Period.  It needs to cooperate with helping find solutions to settle things down in the region.  A couple of ways to do this is to evacuate the West Bank and cooperate with the setting up an independent Palestine.

I think Netanyahu is an ass.  However, I don't have any political power of my own so if you are looking for me to fix things I can't.  I can vote for those that want to fix things but even they can't force Israel to do anything.  Now, one thing the US can do is withhold aid....but this requires a bipartisan effort that I don't think will ever happen.

Another thing, John:
I know what a "hasbara" is.  I've had Holocaust deniers call me that for a couple of years...when they aren't busy calling me a "Jew" (I'm not, my parents raised me as Roman Catholic) or calling me a "Jewish shill."  Now, there's nothing wrong with being a Jew...except when it's being used as an insult.  So, when you call me a hasbara it causes me to immediately class you as no better than a denier.  Please keep that in mind.  As you can tell I have no respect for the breed.
Billy Roper Added May 29, 2017 - 10:18pm
Yes, I think the correct term for you is "Shabbos Goy". However, your hedging on "my parents raised me to be Roman Catholic" line sets off red flags, since Jewishness is a genetic, not religious, condition. So, are you genetically part Jewish?
Billy Roper Added May 29, 2017 - 10:20pm
Peter, you're too stupid to recognize sarcasm. Jews push for open borders and diversity in every White nation, but demand to have their own ethno-state. I point out their hypocrisy.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 29, 2017 - 10:37pm
@Billy Roper:
"Yes, I think the correct term for you is "Shabbos Goy".

Let me check my "Give a Shit'O Meter" to see if I care what you call me.

Nope, don't care.

"However, your hedging on "my parents raised me to be Roman Catholic" line sets off red flags,"

Let me check again....no, still don't give a shit.
But, to clarify, my parents raised me as Roman Catholic.  I no longer belong to the Catholic Church, I consider myself agnostic.

"since Jewishness is a genetic, not religious, condition."

Wrong.  A Jew is a member of a religion.  I know you racist types believe otherwise but that's simply not the case.

"So, are you genetically part Jewish?"

Well, since I don't believe that being a Jew is a genetic condition I'd have to say I don't give a shit.
John G Added May 30, 2017 - 2:16am
What do you suggest, John?  Are you saying that all the Jews need to bug out?
I've said nothing that would give cause to think that.
You clearly have no idea of what 'hasbara' means and you have no right to attempt to smear me.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 5:30am
@John G
"What do you suggest, John? Are you saying that all the Jews need to bug out?

"I've said nothing that would give cause to think that."

Really?  Then what do you think should happen?

"You clearly have no idea of what 'hasbara' "

It's (allegedly) someone who is paid to spread Israeli propaganda on-line.  This includes someone who is paid to go after Holocaust deniers on-line.

"means and you have no right to attempt to smear me."

Good grief, John.  Get over it.
Billy Roper Added May 30, 2017 - 12:18pm
Israel says that Jewishness is genetic, and not a religion. A Jewish person can be identified as such through their DNA as  Jew. Ever heard of Tay-Sachs?
Billy Roper Added May 30, 2017 - 12:19pm
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 12:41pm
@Billy Roper:

"Israel says that Jewishness is genetic, and not a religion."

That's nice.

"A Jewish person can be identified as such through their DNA as Jew. Ever heard of Tay-Sachs?"

"While anyone can be a carrier of Tay-Sachs, the incidence of the disease is significantly higher among people of eastern European (Ashkenazi) Jewish descent. Approximately one in every 27 Jews in the United States is a carrier of the Tay-Sachs disease gene. Non-Jewish French Canadians living near the St. Lawrence River and in the Cajun community of Louisiana also have a higher incidence of Tay-Sachs. For the general population, about one in 250 people are carriers."

So, not only Jews but NON-JEWS get Tay-Sachs Disease.  Did you know that, Billy?

Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 12:44pm
@ Billy Roper:
"In other words, you're actually genetically part Jewish. That explains a lot. Gotcha."

LOL
No, Billy, I'm not.  Not that it's any of your business but I'm Czech-Irish.

But, I understand delusional White Nationalist/Holocaust deniers feel the need to separate the world into us/them.  Do you have bullet holes in your closet from shooting imaginary Jews?
John Minehan Added May 30, 2017 - 3:10pm
J. Kelly, Have you read Timothy Schneider's book Black Earth?

The interesting thing about that book is that the Nazis seemed to initially have no clue how much they would eventually  be allowed to do.  Burke was very right when he said, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 3:23pm
@John Minehan
"J. Kelly, Have you read Timothy Schneider's book Black Earth?

The interesting thing about that book is that the Nazis seemed to initially have no clue how much they would eventually be allowed to do. Burke was very right when he said, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Yes, John, I have.  I thought Snyder's "Bloodlands" was better but "Black Earth" is definitely worth a read.

The reality is that the Nazis fumbled and stumbled toward extermination, it became the default because they had no set "Jewish Policy."  The original plan was deportation, the problem was that German Armies got bogged down in the USSR and there was no place to send Jews.  This ran up against horrible food problems vs. labor, extermination became the solution to the "Jewish Problem."  The Einsatzgruppen killings broke the moral barrier, the death camps became the solution to the inevitable issues of mass shootings and the Birkenau became the ultimate destination to "sift" Jews for labor.

Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 3:23pm
I'll probably post something about this later on.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 30, 2017 - 4:40pm

Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 30, 2017 - 4:47pm
BTW:

About 85% of Rwandans are Hutus but the Tutsi minority has long dominated the country. Because the French protected them.

Really, the "chosen people" know how to do it. To them, the rest doesn't count.

Now attack me. I don't care. Really.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 4:49pm
@ Stone-Eater Friedli:
"YAWN. Another holocaust post. Why the fuck not care about the genocides which happen today in front of our eyes ? The famines caused by wars (of the West) and natural disasters ?

But NO. That old bullshit still lives on. Some really do a good job to keep that alive. As if other peoples don't deserve attention."

No offense, Stone-Heart, but if I'm posting something you aren't interested in please feel free not to read it.

This is my interest.  Period.  I may write about other things later but for now this is what I want to talk about.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 4:58pm
@ Stone-Heart Friedli:
"BTW:

All in all about a million were dead. But they were only Blacks and there was no gas ?"

Then why don't you write something about it and post it?

"I could puke about the ruthlessness how the Israelis profit until this day and don't let room for the Biafrans, Armenians, the millions of deaths in China under Mao and Stalin under Russia."

I'm well aware that the Israelis are not perfect and I'm well aware of the Armenian Genocide, The Holdomor and the Cultural Revolution.  I have a book on hold at the library about the Armenian Genocide.  I know someone else who posts at Skeptics who knows a great deal about the Holdomor, one of the best accounts I've read about it appears in Bloodlands.

"Really, the "chosen people" know how to do it. To them, the rest doesn't count."

Sure.  Did you know that Jews were heavily involved in the Civil Rights Movement in the United States?

"Now attack me. I don't care. Really."

Why would I do that?  If this is what interests you write something up and I'll read it.  You are one of the authors I follow here.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 30, 2017 - 5:27pm
Jeffrey

Fair enough :-)

Quite normal for a discriminated group at first. I'm NOT anti-Jew, because the guy in Tel Aviv is the same as us. I'm just against some groups who are hegemonic, be it Zionists, global economic/military players or some Imams who want the whole world to become Wahhabia, like the Saudis, the best friends of the oh so Christian US LOL
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 30, 2017 - 5:28pm
BTW: Thanks for following me :-)
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 30, 2017 - 5:31pm

Then why don't you write something about it and post it?

Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 5:39pm
@Stone-Heart:
"Because nobody is interested in it. It's a place too far and too different for most people to identify and feel with...."

Write something about it and I will read it and comment.
John Minehan Added May 30, 2017 - 5:45pm
"The Einsatzgruppen killings broke the moral barrier, the death camps became the solution to the inevitable issues of mass shootings and the Birkenau became the ultimate destination to "sift" Jews for labor."

Statelessness was another key problem.  I had never realized this aspect of the problem of the failed/failing state, something I saw while on Active Service in East Africa.
"
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 5:50pm
"Statelessness was another key problem. I had never realized this aspect of the problem of the failed/failing state, something I saw while on Active Service in East Africa."

Yes, everyone suffers when law and order breaks down.  In the case of the Jews they suffered worse in areas where Germans directly controlled everything, Poland, the USSR and Hungary.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 30, 2017 - 6:21pm
Ok. Deal. :-)
Doug Plumb Added May 30, 2017 - 9:30pm
re article "So, when is a boycott a declaration of war?  If I decide to boycott an establishment, am I declaring war on it?  "

On another note, I would defend Billy, but he doesn't need any help.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 9:43pm
@ Doug Plumb:
"re article "So, when is a boycott a declaration of war? If I decide to boycott an establishment, am I declaring war on it? "

"You are declaring war when the nation you are boycotting depends on food imports for 60 % of its food needs."

"On another note, I would defend Billy, but he doesn't need any help."

Translation:
I can't help Billy because I know less than he does.
Doug Plumb Added May 30, 2017 - 10:04pm
re "I can't help Billy because I know less than he does. "

Doug Plumb Added May 30, 2017 - 10:06pm
You see Jeffery, and one day maybe you will, that people like me, Billy, Tom, and others are like shining pearls of wisdom floating on to of seas and mountains of bullshit.
Doug Plumb Added May 30, 2017 - 10:07pm
re "No, that's called a boycott.  The reality is that Germany's problems regarding trading was due more to her lack of hard currency than any Jew boycott."

And when we go down the bad currency road, what is at the end of it?
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 10:21pm
@ Doug Plumb:
"This is true. I don't know much about history. I find most things said can be disproven using rational logic."

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

So, let me get this straight:
You feel free to judge whether or not something happened when you freely admit you don't know much about it.

Am I right?
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 10:35pm
@ Doug Plumb:
"You see Jeffery, and one day maybe you will, that people like me, Billy,

See what?

"Tom,"

Who is Tom?

"and others are like shining pearls of wisdom floating on to of seas and mountains of bullshit."

Um, right.  Here lies the problem:

You admit you don't know anything about the history, yet you feel free to judge whether or not it happened.  Furthermore, you are trying to do this with someone who has studied Nazi Germany, World War II and the event commonly known as the Holocaust.  It's been my primary focus of study for about five years now.

Not only have I studied the event itself but I've also studied the phenomenon of Holocaust denial.  I've read some of the books, read the websites, been on the blogs, watched the crappy videos, etc.

So, not only do I know about the history but I've also walked on the other side.  I know the common tricks that deniers use to fool the gullible.

I've come to the realization that you don't know either.  That's sad, Doug.  Before you make yourself look foolish, do us both a favor, take a break and do some research.  We can pick this up again in a bit once you've learned a little.  I can actually help you with this, there are some good introductory books that I suggest to everyone who wants to learn more.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 30, 2017 - 10:40pm
@ Doug Plumb:
"re "No, that's called a boycott. The reality is that Germany's problems regarding trading was due more to her lack of hard currency than any Jew boycott."
And when we go down the bad currency road, what is at the end of it?"

Well, in Germany's case it led to severe shortages of raw materials, helped only to a certain extent by robbing Jews seeking to flee Germany and Austria (after the Anschluss).  After Hitler occupied Austria it relieved this...somewhat.....and the takeover of Czechoslovakia and the later invasion of Poland helped out a little more.

The problem was it was never enough.
Billy Roper Added May 31, 2017 - 10:18am
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 31, 2017 - 10:36am
@Billy Roper:
"Jeffrey is anti-Semitic, in that he denies that the Jewish people exist as a genetic race. Therefore, Karl Marx and Albert Einstein are not Jewish. Oy Vey!"

LOL

Billy, you didn't address what I said.

Also, this is the proper way to spell "antisemitic."  Get your money back for your Masters.
John Minehan Added May 31, 2017 - 10:51am
Actually, Marx was a cradle-Lutheran, who eventually opted out of the "priesthood of all believers."
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 31, 2017 - 10:55am
Stalin and Beria were both Orthodox growing up.  Lenin had a maternal grandfather that was Jewish but he certainly wasn't raised that way.
John Minehan Added May 31, 2017 - 11:27am
Weren't both Stalin and Lenin former Russia Orthodox Seminarians?
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 31, 2017 - 11:29am
Stalin was, I don't remember about Lenin.
John Minehan Added May 31, 2017 - 11:38am
OK, looks like I misremembered.  I had thought he left Seminary when his older brother was executed.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 31, 2017 - 2:13pm

Stone-Eater Friedli Added May 31, 2017 - 2:17pm

Tough shit. I'm not sure if there will be a base of discussion. The question mark stands, although Amshel Rothschild wasn't quite a guy who loved others.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 31, 2017 - 2:21pm
@Stone-Eater Friedli:
"http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=534

This might be interesting. There's people who cry FAKE ! others say TRUTH ! Kinda hard to figure...."

Not hard.  The alleged "Protocols" were an Okhranka forgery.  "Brother Nathaniel" is a crazed, antisemitic ass who makes crappy videos on YouTube to fleece the gullible into sending him cash.  I've dealt with him before.  Shine a little light on him and he scurries away like a cockroach.

This should tell you all you need to know:
"Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation!
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay<br />
online!
Online donation system by ClickandPledge
Or Send Your Contribution To:
The Brother Nathanael Foundation, PO Box 547, Priest River ID 83856
E-mail: bronathanael@yahoo.com"
Billy Roper Added May 31, 2017 - 2:36pm
Jeffrey is half Jewish, and pretending that Jewishness isn't genetic. He is opposed to the state of Israel's law of return, and favors Jewish assimilation. However, he is caught lying again. Jewishness can be determined through a DNA test. It is genetic. Just ask them.
Billy Roper Added May 31, 2017 - 2:37pm
You don't even know that Ashkenazi Jews aren't Semitic? No wonder you're confused about how to spell Anti-Semitic.
Billy Roper Added May 31, 2017 - 2:39pm
Jeffrey, to the best of my knowledge, no Jew has ever stood in front of my closet, no. I don't have to imagine them, I just watch the credits of a movie as the names scroll by.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 31, 2017 - 2:49pm
@Billy Roper:
"Jeffrey is half Jewish,"

Billy is half sheep, his father actually conceived him by surreptitiously boinking the black sheep in the herd, so, Billy is half sheep, a quarter black and a quarter Arkansas hillbilly.

"and pretending that Jewishness isn't genetic."

That's because it's not.

"He is opposed to the state of Israel's law of return, and favors Jewish assimilation."

I honestly could give a shit one way or another.

"However, he is caught lying again. Jewishness can be determined through a DNA test. It is genetic. Just ask them."

I found something interesting on this but I want to do a little more research before I write in this.
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 31, 2017 - 3:02pm
Huh, Billy is right, it looks like.  Ashkenazi Jews have a (get this!!!!!!) European origin.
So, looks like they have a "white" lineage:
Jeffrey Kelly Added May 31, 2017 - 3:03pm
Boy, that irony thing is a bitch, isn't it, Billy?
Jeff Michka Added Jun 4, 2017 - 2:04pm
Nazi Tom Purcell delivers his old form:  LOL.  This is a random, desperate attempt to continue to make excuses for world Jewry.-You took yer time coming back to WB, Figuring people "forgot" who you really are and what you really stand for.  We'll take some time, "great Historian," reminding them.  Will you still try and get the WB crowd to believe in your "Vengence Time Machine?"  Please try again...
Jeff Michka Added Jun 4, 2017 - 2:23pm
Nazi Tom Purcell trues to impune: Vengeance Time Machine?  A typo....send me to Belsen, gruppenfuher! Where you get that from the above?  You really want to go down this road again, well you're off to a typical start?  Been busy looking for commies like your pal and source Billy?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jun 4, 2017 - 2:38pm
@Tom Purcell:
"LOL. This is a random, desperate attempt to continue to make excuses for world Jewry."

World Jewry?
Uh-oh, got a conspiracy nut on my hands.
Hey, Tom, read the whole article before you comment.

"Was there more to that 1933 article than a headline? Yes, and there was also more to that goods boycott."

You feel free to explain yourself anytime you like.

"BTW, Ashkenazi descend from Kahzars, an ancient tribe from southern Russia, and the Khazars migrated into eastern and central Europe, which became Ashkenazi."

Apparently not, did you read the link I provided?

"By 1933 Jews were extremely overrepresented in Germany, particularly in politics,"

Proof?

"media and economics."

Why was that, Tom?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jun 4, 2017 - 8:54pm

Recent Articles by Writers Jeffrey Kelly follows.