The Good Rats

Millennials make such a show about their ostensible morality, but there's something fundamentally immoral about this demographic. Their self-indulgent rage over all things minuscule. Or how they claim to cherish diversity, and "love all people", while most of them love to play violent video games involving shooting people, killing people, and mass death. Similarly they say they respect the rights of women but, going back to the video game analogy they love to play video games involving sodomizing and killing women (GTA). In fact they can't get enough of them. So I'm wondering (actually well past the wonder stage) how they manage to live with their own insane hypocrisy? The nightly blunt and Colbert must somehow make it all seem rational.

This last election as a case study in the madness of millennials. Hillary, a rictus-faced sleazebag of a politician so patently corrupt that it even impressed the otherwise dull and lumpen American voter into voting for ANYONE else. Fuck it. I don't care if the GOP nominates Adolph Hitler, I am not voting for this woman...thing...whatever. I'll stay home and put half a bottle of Johnny Walker under my belt. Which, apparently, is what many did on election day. And along with the evil Russians Hillary blamed them for her failure.

We all know what happened next. That carpet-bagger cow, Ms. Rachel Maddow, and her gay friends (Don the Lemon & Anderson Co-opted) in the deep state news media went absolutely ape and started swinging from the bars like a bunch of tweaked up Orangutans (and still are). Who are you to judge who should be president? Goddamn flyovers. Don't you know we decide the outcome? We decide who is to be and not be? Not you plebes! You go into the voting both and pull the lever(s) that we tell you to pull. Like a good rat. You want your SNAP cards don't you? You want your welfare don't you? Well then, you better do as your told. And vote for who we say to vote for. Not that uppity Bernie guy. But our man. Cause she's a company man. And we back her all the way. Not your raggedy man in a rumpled suit.

And many of them did as they were told. The good rats. They pushed the button for their food pellet. This took place primarily in the bi-coastal left: California and New York. And certain points south of Chicago (what's the B-on-B homicide rate this week?). In fact, if you subtract California, Trump not only won the electoral vote, he won the popular vote as well, by a considerable margin. So maybe one day Cee-Aye will do us all a favor and slide off into the ocean.

Just kidding. I love L.A.

Comments

Dino Manalis Added Jun 3, 2017 - 1:26pm
No one's perfect, we can all make improvements, that's why visiting a religious institution is a good idea.
Jeff Jackson Added Jun 3, 2017 - 1:45pm
The best thing about millennials is that they are not reproducing very much, which is a very encouraging sign, at least to me. They aren't getting married either, with most of the young men still in mom's basement playing video games, sucking down Red Bulls and trying to get a top score to brag about. The young women have been told they can do anything, and so they're determined to run large corporations, who also need to give them time off to have a baby, with pay, if possible. Men mostly do not ask for a similar benefit, but its OK we're all equal and all that, except that we have a huge shortage of skilled trade workers because young men aren't willing to go into the trades where you lift things and have to sweat for a paycheck. Why the young women (who are equal, of course) aren't flocking to those occupations is really puzzling to me. I blame the shortage of skilled trade workers not on young men, but instead on young women.

As for California, am told that the difference between northern and southern is so great they have considered splitting the state into northern and southern California, and they could do that with enough votes. Nice post Other Side.
Ian Thorpe Added Jun 3, 2017 - 1:47pm
As someone who was not part of the election (we're having ours next week and the outcome promises to be just as chaotic) I think you've summed things up very well. What I find most entertaining about Trump's victory is that six months later so many Democrats still can't understand why Hillary lost.
Jenifer Frost Added Jun 3, 2017 - 6:08pm
This millennial saves her rage for the big things generally. And while I like (& even help design) video games I don't live with my parents (which would be incredibly awkward) I'm married with my own home (two of them actually, a house in the Suburbs and apartment in town) with a kid and another on the way. So much for stereotypes huh?

Like I warned Jeff Jackson beware talking about the Deep State you'll enrage the other fake Jeff. Lol! Are the Good Rats like the new Rat Pack or the like?
Jeff Michka Added Jun 4, 2017 - 11:43am
Princess JenJen claims: Like I warned Jeff Jackson beware talking about the Deep State you'll enrage the other fake Jeff. - Just don't contradict Princess JenJen or she'll start name calling and wanting you banned.  Always amuses me when a conspiracy theorist get tabbed as one, and tries to make it sound like "It's evryone else, not my conspiracy theory that has some holes.  Funny how Princess JenJen goes on and on about civility, then immediately drives into her own ditch when it suits her.  I will admit tweaking her deletion syndrome by reposting what she kept deleting, but it sure got her mad.  She never defended her "Deep State plotting" stuff, sooooo....the plot just sickened.  end of story.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jun 6, 2017 - 5:27pm
TOS

Don't forget that those millenials never had a chance to figure out who they really are. They have been confronted by the media overkill since early age, by the mad consumer-brand drive, by the choice to figure out what gender they are today and which one would be more hip next !

They are poor souls in search of themselves which never had the time to SIT BACK AND THINK.

It's not their fault. It's OUR fault - the 68 and after generation. I tried my best NOT to let them sink down into dullness - time will tell.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jun 6, 2017 - 5:35pm
BTW: You wouldn't believe how much I fight not to get my 14-year-old daughter into that shit. At that age they don't give a shit about what a grown-up says. You have to play their game while explaining. Otherwise you have no chance.

I'm proud that she finds it cool that her father puts his amateur blues tunes on Youtube. It's a start LOL
The Objective Observer Added Jun 6, 2017 - 6:34pm
It's an interesting graphic. What seems so odd to me about all of that is that obviously Democratic voters are largely constrained to the cities. These same Democratic voters choose to live in large cities but then have as one of their central tenants protection of the environment, which then would seem to indicate that they would favor a simple, rural lifestyle that is more in tune with the environment but then they turn around and denigrate those that live a rural lifestyle that is more friendly to the environment. If you think about it, it's madness.
Jenifer Frost Added Jun 6, 2017 - 7:01pm
Likewise O O one could argue that people who live in the rural areas would have more at stake to defend the environment than to elect someone with such a love for destroying the environment and pollution.
Jeff Michka Added Jun 7, 2017 - 5:08pm
Jeff Jackson sez: As for California, am told that the difference between northern and southern is so great they have considered splitting the state into northern and southern.  Old joke:  Q: How many Californians does it take to start a revolution? A: Two:  a Southern Californian to hold the rifle, and a Northern Californian to tell them how to pull the trigger.
The Other Side Added Jun 16, 2017 - 6:30am
Dealing with teenage girls. You have my sympathy. I dealt with my teenage sister and know what hell that was. Can't imagine being a parent of one of those things.