I've Turned into an Anarchist Liberal

I've decided to give history a rest today and tell you about my recent conversion.

I've become Anarchist Liberal.

That's odd, you might say.  What is that?  Well, it's simple. While retaining my owl-kissing, tree-hugging, people-loving candy coating I suddenly decided I wanted chaos (BTW, I really do like owls.  They are pretty cool.  I also like dogs, as I write this our new puppy is curled up in my lap).

So, what does this mean?  It means I want everything, I do mean everything, that the Republicans and Trump want to pass to pass.

Repeal the ACA and replace it with whatever abomination the Republicans have in mind?  Sure, why not?  Trump's budget where he hacks and slashes services and builds a giant, useless wall?  Works for me.  Betsy DeVos ruins public education, Scott Pruitt guts the EPA?  Absolutely.

Now, I also post at the Skeptics Forum.  I shared my newfound beliefs with some of the people that post there.  Needless to say this caused some consternation.

But, what about the poor???

Don't care.

But, what about those who lose their healthcare?????

Not my problem.

But, what about those who won't be able to feed their families??????

So what?

You see, here's the interesting bit.  I work for a state agency that administers these programs.  I know how much losing funding for these programs will hurt.  For the last fourteen years I've helped families eat, get daycare, receive medical, keep their lights on.  I also worked in child welfare so I've been in their homes, seen the effects of domestic violence and substance abuse and know how poverty can grind down the best of us.  It isn't a black, white, Asian or Hispanic problem, it's a human one.  I've done this for fourteen years, during that time I've lost my way, become jaded and cynical but then regained my empathy and understanding.  I know because I've seen the depths that humans descend to....but I've also seen those that transcended their circumstance and got out.  Even the ones that don't are great people, they just need the help.

But, here's the kicker.  I live in a deeply "red" state.  The good people in my state consistently vote Republican.  Many of the people I work with also vote that way.

Why?

Well, there are lots of reasons.  I believe a couple of the main reasons that people continue to vote this way are that Republicans espouse "family values," or values that align with what people are taught in church or espouse a traditional family overall.  A second is a deep distrust of coastal "liberals," a fear that coastal liberals want to turn their children into Social Justice Warriors or worse convert them into homos, thereby condemning those poor souls to hell for all eternity. I think the Republican Party does an excellent job playing on those fears.

So, why now?  Well, it's simple.  I want all of those God-fearing people to get the America they long for.  They now possess the majorities in the House and Senate, plus the President to get things done.  So, let's get R done.

So, the rural hospitals get shut down, towns wither, schools close, ranches and farms fail and get swallowed up, people lose healthcare, people can't get daycare or feed their families, lose their gas or electric, elderly and children lose their services and go hungry, miners lose the programs that help them retrain, our waters and lakes get polluted, the Great Lakes catch on fire again, etc., etc., hallelujah.

I no longer care.  Let it happen, I say, thy will be done.  Why not?  It's time for those voters to see what they bought.  Better yet, I want those voters who voted for third party candidates or piously didn't vote out of distaste to see what THEY bought.

So, hey, Trumplings and Republicans, I'm now on your side. Happy?

Comments

Dino Manalis Added Jul 2, 2017 - 7:21pm
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 2, 2017 - 8:02pm
Sorry, Dino.  I'm convinced this is the only way.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 2, 2017 - 8:57pm
LOL I'm so glad you've decided to join 'em. Jeffrey!!! It's like my undying love for all these folks...they're no longer deplorable, but objects of intense love and a desire to emulate and accept ALL of their beliefs.  AS "WISE DINO" MANALIS SEZ about your plan: That's chaotic and destabilizing!  We're not Syria or Libya!  We prefer peace and stability! - Only love, love, love will bring peace and stability and chase away the Deep State.   Keep those downtrodden down!
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 2, 2017 - 9:21pm
LOL
John G Added Jul 3, 2017 - 2:15am
J.M. Keynes.
Dino believes.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jul 3, 2017 - 3:40am
Good sarcasm there :)
John G Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:13am
I'm not sure that I've ever seen a more offensive statement than the sock puppet Manalis' one at the top.
The USA destroyed Libya and Syria for the chaos.
YOU don't want peace or stability. YOU want death, destruction, poverty and human misery.
YOU are a sociopath.
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 3, 2017 - 12:21pm
Somewhete in that sarcasm is protoplasm.:)
Billy Roper Added Jul 3, 2017 - 12:52pm
Yes, I also support a vacuum of federal power and the balkanization which it will bring, because multiracial democracy cannot fly, what cannot fly must fall, and what is falling, we should still push, and say, "fall faster". I'd love to see what will happen when the Antifa and left-wing protesters get the civil war they've been begging for, and the police are no longer between my side and theirs, too.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jul 3, 2017 - 1:23pm
Billy

Multiracial CAN work, but only among kids which are born into a country in, at least second generation. If not, it will fail.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jul 3, 2017 - 1:25pm
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 1:48pm
@Billy Roper:
"Yes, I also support a vacuum of federal power and the balkanization which it will bring,"

That's not what I'm after, Billy.  I'm after the destruction of the Republican Party or, at the very least, it's minimization.

because multiracial democracy cannot fly, what cannot fly must fall, and what is falling, we should still push,"

I think you've been reading the Turner Diaries too much, Billy.

"and say, "fall faster". I'd love to see what will happen when the Antifa and left-wing protesters get the civil war they've been begging for, and the police are no longer between my side and theirs, too."

Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 1:53pm
@Stone-Eater Friedli:
"BTW: I see it in my own family, but not in others, where the parents still live in their own world and refuse to integrate fully. Their kids will be torn apart by two cultures, and only THEIR kids will be free of old dogmas and really live the culture of the country they're born in."

I agree, Stone-Eater.  Hopefully that day will arrive soon.
Bill H. Added Jul 3, 2017 - 3:36pm

Good one, Jeffery!
Both parties are in a sad state, but it certainly seems the Republicans are getting meaner and totally uncompassionate to their fellow humans, as the Orange Buffoon prefers and preaches. It's all part of the "just do the opposite of the other party" platform.
Wow! That sure makes things simple!
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:24pm
Hilarious!!!  "Liberals" are not anarchist as liberals in general are weak, whiny, entitlement babies that want everything and work for nothing.  Today, as evidenced by recent events on college campuses across America, "liberals" are FASCISTS.

We conservatives are taking a page from Saul Alinksy's play book.  We're putting around 50 million of you dangerous fools in "re-education camps" with the idea that about half of you will die there.  Great stuff.

By the way, Kelly, I've been a Contractor (read:  High end shooter for the US government) responsible for installation physical security in war zones for many years.  The wall Trump is putting up will have a significant and positive effect for Americans.  That's my informed professional opinion.  What's your expertise in physical security, again?
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:27pm
I agree with you on the wall, Contractor, that it will be an important and positive impact for future generations of real Americans.
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:29pm
And Kelly, as a former teacher and one who holds a M.S. in Education degree and well as coming from a family of educators, it is liberal Democrats who ruined public education.
 In 1974 the NEA formally declared itself a "progressive" organization.  What has been result of enlightened liberal influence in our public education sector?  Ranked 23rd globally, 28th in Math-Science and the US tax payer pays more per student than any other First World industrial power on the planet.
Yeah, I know, Kelly.  "Facts" are inconvenient things that liberals studiously avoid.  I suppose it's not easy building a castle made of sand in the sky ... and then attempting to live there :)
Donna Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:39pm
 I'm after the destruction of the Republican Party or, at the very least, it's minimization. this is a statement i can fully understand,heartless, cold, care less about any of US, only the pockets of the Elite, like them.
However, the Dems, need fresh new people..not Hillary, or Pelosi..
Good one Jeffrey! )0(
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:40pm
Hey Tom.  I was a ME country in 2013 that decided to get rid of all the illegals in country.  There was an estimated one million illegals there at the time.  It was accomplished in less than nine months.

The open borders crew is really advocating for destabilizing America in order to force us into the globalist fold.  Rugged individualism is what makes us a great nation.  Got something good?  Run with it and you just might make a lot of money in the process.

Hillary said "It takes a village to raise a child".  Uh, no, no it doesn't and it certainly doesn't take murderous thugs like Hillary who dismissed four deaths she repeatedly lied about with "What does it now matter?"  Benghazi does matter and no Clinton is welcome to have any influence in the life of my child.
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:48pm
Yeah, Donna, Democrats have repeatedly proved themselves to be oh so humane.  Obama and Democrats ended no war but started a third.  Only Trump and Republicans have done anything about the disaster of Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab in Africa.  No votes there so "liberals" aren't interested.

Compared to the wealth controlled by big brother government, privately held wealth pales.  Btw, seems you liberals have an aversion to reality.  Obama and Democrats doubled the US national debt of all former administrations combined and did so in a mere eight years.  Yeah, enslaving my grandchildren to the debt owned by the banksters is real humane :)  Democrats are both delusional and dangerous.  Big government is not the solution, it is the problem.
Stephen Hunter Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:50pm
Love it Jeffery. Well written with tongue firmly in cheek, I think.
John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:53pm
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."
J.M. Keynes.

No.  The "greatest good of everyone" is a beneficial side effect of innovation and profit.

Henry Ford was apparently an anti-sematic  nut-job with a god-complex.

He also made cheap motor transport a norm in a majority of the world with all the concomitant efficiencies that brought, not least in transporting food to market.

If you want the species to survive, you have to let the fast horses run.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:55pm
@Contractor:
"Hilarious!!! "Liberals" are not anarchist as liberals in general are weak, whiny, entitlement babies that want everything and work for nothing. Today, as evidenced by recent events on college campuses across America, "liberals" are FASCISTS."

How can we be weak, whiny entitlement babies if we are Fascists, Contractor?
Besides, we don't need to be weak, whiny babies.  We have Trump for that.
BTW, I disagree with many of the things that have occurred on college campuses.

"We conservatives are taking a page from Saul Alinksy's play book. We're putting around 50 million of you dangerous fools in "re-education camps" with the idea that about half of you will die there. Great stuff."

Who sounds like the fascist now, Contractor?

"By the way, Kelly, I've been a Contractor (read: High end shooter for the US government) responsible for installation physical security in war zones for many years."

So, concentration camps?  You, Billy and Tom should get along splendidly.

"The wall Trump is putting up will have a significant and positive effect for Americans."

Sure it will, because isolation and fear are so healthy.

"That's my informed professional opinion. What's your expertise in physical security, again?"

Hey, since you are the "expert," how many invasions did the Great Wall of China stop?
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 3, 2017 - 4:59pm
I don't know the number but it was a spectacularly effective deterrent.  The wall is only as good as the people manning it.  The border wall is a tool of the civilized man to keep out the unsavory ones.  Yes, unsavory invaders do exist and have been pouring through the floodgates for far too long.  Call me racist but it's not about race, it's about nationality and national security.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:00pm
@ Contractor:
"Yeah, Donna, Democrats have repeatedly proved themselves to be oh so humane. Obama and Democrats ended no war but started a third. Only Trump and Republicans have done anything about the disaster of Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab in Africa. No votes there so "liberals" aren't interested. If you took all the money held by the one percent, taxed it 100%, it wouldn't amount to enough to keep the entitlements of Social Security in place for even a month. Compared to the wealth controlled by big brother government, privately held wealth pales. Btw, seems you liberals have an aversion to reality. Obama and Democrats doubled the US national debt of all former administrations combined and did so in a mere eight years. Yeah, enslaving my grandchildren to the debt owned by the banksters is real humane :) Democrats are both delusional and dangerous. Big government is not the solution, it is the problem."

Hey, Contractor, remember, I'm now a 100% pure Trumpling backer.
So, my wish is that this all comes to pass.

So, tell me, Contractor, when Pruitt (I know him, BTW.  He spends his spare time blowing the heads of oil companies for cash.  He's really just a whore...albeit a very high priced one), poisons the air, water and earth and maybe you...or your children....contract cancer or something else, will you still feel the same?
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:01pm
And most importantly, China and their Great Wall stand as strong as any nation, ever.
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:11pm
Kelly - "How can we  be weak ..."  See Spot run. Kelly does not know the definition of FASCIST.

Kelly - "We don't need to be ..."  Yeah, multi-millionaire if not billionaire successful business person.  Real whiny there.  You "liberals" better hope there is more of him as you all are certainly not into working and earning.  Now cry some more, Kelly.

Kelly - "Who sounds like a fascist ..."  Why, you do, Kelly.  "Amazing" how much crying comes from the lunatic left when their very own tactics are used against them.  Never played well with others, eh, Kelly?

Kelly - "Sure it will, because ...."  Anytime you are ready, Kelly, I will help you get into Al-Jahra and you can tell all those nice people what a lovely liberal you are ... right before they repeatedly ass rape you and then cut off your head.  Just let me know when you are ready :)

Kelly - "... how many invasions did the Great Wall ..."  Why, thank you for the recognition, Kelly.  And the answer to your question is that in 2300 years the wall was never STRATEGICALLY defeated militarily.  Next question?
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:22pm
Kelly - "... Pruitt ..."  Wow, you are a homophobe.  Or is it that you only disapprove of rich guys getting a BJ from some other dude?

Kelly - "... maybe contract cancer ..."  Sure, and maybe the polar caps really did melt as Al Gore predicted as he was making millions pushing his "green" scam.  Oh, wait ... :)

John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:23pm

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man"  George S. Patton, GEN, USA
Bill H. Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:24pm

Uhh - Let's recheck the definition of Facism. For those who are not familiar:
"a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism."
Does this sound familiar?
Bigly!
John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:29pm
Better definition: "A political system, post-industrial and post-democratic, that glorifies one race and one nation."
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:31pm
Bill H. - Yeah, sounds real familiar.  Sounds like what happened to a religious couple who owned a bakery and refused to make a wedding cake for a homosexual couple.

Sounds like the actions of the loony left on college campuses recently.  Don't like someone's opinion?  Riot, engage in violence against those that disagree with you, and then have tax payer funded college leaders do ... nothing. Tyranny is tyranny is tyranny ...
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:36pm
@Contractor:
"Kelly - "How can we be weak ..." See Spot run. Kelly does not know the definition of FASCIST."

Contractor hasn't read the other things I've posted, apparently.  I'm really the wrong person to challenge on that score, Contractor.
It's been my experience that conservatives don't really get the concept of "fascism."  They call everything and everyone they disagree with "fascist."  It's really amusing, primarily because "fascism" grew out of radical "Right-Wing" or conservative movements in Europe in the late 19th and early 20th century.  So, really, Contractor, you are the ideological heirs of fascism, not me.

"Kelly - "We don't need to be ..." Yeah, multi-millionaire if not billionaire successful business person. Real whiny there."

I'm not really getting what you are saying but I'll just continue with the fact that Trump whines more than any president in my lifetime.  "The press is so mean to me....". LOL
Seriously, he tweets more than a jilted 17-year-old girl that caught her boyfriend screwing her best friend in the back of a van.
Sorry, that's part of what happens when you are president.  The giant ❄️-in-chief needs to get over it.

"You "liberals" better hope there is more of him as you all are certainly not into working and earning."

That's funny consider I've worked since I was 16.
Also, as you don't know shit about it most of the people that receive public benefits work.  They receive those benefits because they don't make enough money.

"Now cry some more, Kelly. Kelly - "Who sounds like a fascist ..." Why, you do, Kelly. "Amazing" how much crying comes from the lunatic left when their very own tactics are used against them."

You write in a very disorganized fashion. I'm already growing bored with you.  At least Tom is coherent.

"Never played well with others, eh, Kelly?"

I'm actually a delight.

"Kelly - "Sure it will, because ...." Anytime you are ready, Kelly, I will help you get into Al-Jahra and you can tell all those nice people what a lovely liberal you are ... right before they repeatedly ass rape you and then cut off your head. Just let me know when you are ready :)"

That almost sounds like some sort of private sexual fantasy.  Look, I don't judge but I really don't roll in that kind of freaky manner.  I'm sure that if you surf the internet you can find what you need to float your boat.

"Kelly - "... how many invasions did the Great Wall ..." Why, thank you for the recognition, Kelly. And the answer to your question is that in 2300 years the wall was never STRATEGICALLY defeated militarily. Next question?"

Yes but people bribed, climbed and tunneled over it...or just bribed the gatekeepers.
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:37pm

The ACA was the largest tax increase in US history and it was also the largest FORCED redistribution of private wealth in our history.  Who benefited?  The insurance industry.  Who holds the paper on the insurance industry?  The banksters.  Well done, Democrats, well done, and your masters are proud of you :)
John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:42pm
"Minehan - "A political system ...."  Reads remarkably like the globalist, NWO, One World Government, all societies homogeneous agenda.  The banksters love liberals as they are their favorite stooges."

Kind of hard to "glorify one race and one nation" when you are a "globalist."
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:43pm
And in typical "liberal" fashion, Kelly resorts to sophomoric piffle in a failed attempt to take the high ground.  You're clueless, Kelly, as I am the last person you should challenge in this manner.

Kelly - "Yes, but people ..."  Irrelevant and off point.  Perhaps you are too brain addled to keep track of your own posts.  However, if you re-read your question to me regarding the wall I'm sure even someone such as you will be able to grasp how non-responsive your post was after I answered your question.

Bill H. Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:43pm

John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:49pm
Jeffrey Kelly

I'd recommend being a Libertarian who realizes that requires a Communitarian bent; the last being what naturally follows from advocating for less government.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:49pm
Bill H, I'm OK with Trump's voters suffering.   They bought this bed, now they can lay in it.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:51pm
CONtractor claims: If you took all the money held by the one percent, taxed it 100%, it wouldn't amount to enough to keep the entitlements of Social Security in place for even a month.-Got a cite for that? And sounds like an excuse for more inaction, Con...Bill H notes: Sadly the very people who voted for the Orange Buffoon will be the ones that suffer the most. - Let's hope the doctors keep the flow of oxycontin and other drugs flowing into "Fly over America" to further ease Trumpeters' pain.  Orange Il Duce only needs ruster belters to vote for him, not believe in anything he says. Besides, they'll still buy Trump branding merchandise, thinking somehow that will bring them "relief by association with celebrity."
John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:53pm
"If you think the Insurance industry benefited with the ACA, just wait to see their profits skyrocket if the proposed plan (that they were partially responsible for writing behind closed doors) is implemented.
Sadly the very people who voted for the Orange Buffoon will be the ones that suffer the most."

If you think anyone will benefit from either, you really don't understand health care finance and, particularly, that our elected officials don't understand health care finance.
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:53pm
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:53pm
@Contractor:
"Kelly - "... Pruitt ..." Wow, you are a homophobe. Or is it that you only disapprove of rich guys getting a BJ from some other dude?"

First, I was speaking metaphorically.  If you need me to dumb it down for you, I can.  Let me know.
Second. I honestly don't care what two men, two women or a man and a woman do to each other.

"Kelly - "... maybe contract cancer ..." Sure, and maybe the polar caps really did melt as Al Gore predicted as he was making millions pushing his "green" scam. Oh, wait ... :)"

They are melting.  Read something else besides Breitbart.  Watch something else besides Infowars and Fox and Friends.

"Not interested in speculation, Kelly, Got any facts supporting substance or are you running DNC talking points today?"

No, I'm just as annoyed at the Democratic Party for giving us someone like Clinton to run against Trump.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:54pm
Jeffrey Kelly nails the yokles: Oh, please.  The first thing you crazy rednecks will do is drink yourselves silly on Budweiser or load up your bongs and smoke yourselves silly while listening to Lynard Skynard.AND popping a handful of oxy.  They'll never do anything but just nod out.  LOL
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:55pm
Bill H. - As opposed to voting for Bernie "Can't Do Simple Math" Sanders or Hillary "Thug on the Hill" Clinton?  Yeah, why put a successful business person in charge when you can have a The Hill born and bred psychopath or idiot :)
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 5:57pm
Kelly, for all the suffering the last eight years of "enlightened liberal rule" has brought upon us Trump and company are all ready well behind the power curve.

Got your "See no evil ..." blinders on do you? :)
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 6:00pm
Yes, Jeff, I do have a cite for that.  Why don't you?  Lazy liberal, eh?  Maybe you should pout and cry about how something should be because you want it to be so.  After all, it's the lazy liberal way :)
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 6:01pm
@Contractor:
"And in typical "liberal" fashion, Kelly resorts to sophomoric piffle in a failed attempt to take the high ground. You're clueless, Kelly, as I am the last person you should challenge in this manner."

I have a suggestion.  Maybe you shouldn't drink and post.  Or, do like I am, copy and paste the relevant information and respond that way.

"Kelly - "Yes, but people ..." Irrelevant and off point."

How?
In case you haven't noticed I've replied to multiple times.

"Perhaps you are too brain addled to keep track of your own posts. However, if you re-read your question to me regarding the wall I'm sure even someone such as you will be able to grasp how non-responsive your post was after I answered your question.

So, people didn't bribe, tunnel and climb over the wall?  Or is there something else?

"Of course, Kelly, why confront the reality of what you are advocating for allowing in America when you can just vomit back DNC talking points :)"

The DNC opposes Trump's agenda.  Where do you see me doing so?  I've already said I want everything on Trump's agenda passed.

"I see you are all ready spent and do what all good liberals do when stuffed by facts ... claim victory and run away."

LOL
I debate Holocaust deniers on-line, chuckles.  We can keep going, if you wish.  However, I am getting ready to leave to do family stuff.  Replies will have to wait until I get home.
John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 6:07pm
"Minehan - "Kind of hard ..."  You have no vision.  If globalism is achieved all will be the same in a few generations.  Ever see the child of a bi-racial couple?  It happens that fast."

But, if they "glorify one race, and nation," why would they want that outcome?
Contractor Added Jul 3, 2017 - 6:08pm
Kelly - So, ... people didn't ..."  You asked how many invasions it stopped and the answer was and is, all such attempts.  You are now engaging in an error in reasoning known as "moving the bar".  Ego won't allow you to admit you are wrong, eh?

I'm getting ready to go outside the wire and run PSD for a convoy through one very nasty part of the world that Obama and Democrats helped create.  Wonderful.

Replies will have to wait until I either make it back or don't in which case replies will not be coming ... unless you have a Ouija board handy :)
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 6:39pm
Well, Contractor, the last time I checked the lesser Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.

That being said I wish you well and good luck.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 3, 2017 - 6:59pm
CONtractor sez: Yes, Jeff, I do have a cite for that.  Why don't you?  Lazy liberal, eh?  I wasn't the one making the claim:  you did.  I don't need to "research" your idiot opinions for you.  ASS IT IS, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF FAKE RIGHTIST NEWS.  BUT THEN YOU ARE A CONtractor.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 3, 2017 - 7:03pm
CONtractor smears: If globalism is achieved all will be the same in a few generations.  Ever see the child of a bi-racial couple?  Tell that to some of the people in biracial relationships on WB And get a little more race critical while you're at it, CON... Replies will have to wait until I either make it back or don't in which case replies will not be coming-WE CAN ALWAYS LIVE IN HOPE YOU WON'T. Stocking up on the family's heroin for the holiday? You could talk to one of your neighbors instead, or ask around the Motel 6 your family's backside get sold from.
John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 8:25pm
wsucram15 Added Jul 3, 2017 - 9:10pm
Jeffrey..you might have something here...lol. I never thought of this.  Jeeze, I might have to show this at my next move on or indivisble meeting.  Seriously.
Just let the whole damn thing crash...I mean the Republicans are going to push some sort of tax cut parading itself as healthcare through anyway so why not?  Yes sir..
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 9:20pm
John Minehan, I thoroughly enjoyed your article.  See Weimar Germany for a real world case study.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 9:21pm
Jeff M.
LOL
You have a way with words.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 9:22pm
@wsucram15:
I'm glad you see the light.....LOL
John Minehan Added Jul 3, 2017 - 9:23pm
Maybe more like the end of the Roman Republic . . . .
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 9:31pm
That, too.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 9:31pm
Or the collapse of the Roman Empire itself.
wsucram15 Added Jul 3, 2017 - 10:08pm
Why not..its coming down anyway.
wsucram15 Added Jul 3, 2017 - 10:09pm
Happy 4th of July!
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 3, 2017 - 10:30pm
Happy 4th!!!
John G Added Jul 4, 2017 - 4:00am
This contractor persona is a parody surely.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jul 4, 2017 - 10:09am

What's the problem ? My daughter has no identity problem. Quite the contrary. She likes it. And she has the looks LOL
wsucram15 Added Jul 4, 2017 - 1:35pm
Hey Jeffrey...I mentioned this to a friend of mine that I have worked with in DC on a few protesting issues, much more involved than myself.   She felt your rationale was good, but...

Is letting go, worth the (collateral damage) of the critically ill or elderly who as you know some will not survive without these programs, just to make a point?  Would you yourself consider that a humanitarian violation, morally?   Laura added the collateral dmage would just be another in Americas long line of violations in this regard.
She said though based on this for example, it would reduce the real talking points on "earned benefits" for the people and revert to politics as always.  She felt that the talking point needs to go to a resolution with both sides before people are hurt.   I disagree that this will ever happen so she and I are at odds on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnE83A1Z4U   (Cool video, you might have seen It-I never have) I guarantee you will see this again or something worse.

However she also added that you had a significant point and in spite of any outsiders best effort, this implosion may happen anyway.
However, you may see SC case King v Burwell may come up again(among others) as a challenge in the healthcare matter.  IT defines the ACA and is part of the reason why they are having such a difficult time.
wsucram15 Added Jul 4, 2017 - 2:03pm
Contractor..what is your deal? Why are you so nasty to people on here?
"Hilarious!!!  "Liberals" are not anarchist as liberals in general are weak, whiny, entitlement babies that want everything and work for nothing.  Today, as evidenced by recent events on college campuses across America, "liberals" are FASCISTS"
I normally would ignore you, but Im going to address this one..Im not weak, whiny or a baby who is "entitled."  I worked and paid taxes for 40 years so people like you you could have a job and get an education, etc...
You further commented on Social Security fund, where do you get this info you spout.  The cost problem with Social security is the large boom hitting social security.  In 2035 the plan will be able to pay only 75% of the current plan benefits then end somewhere around 2057.  Also you have to take into effect the decreased workforce and legislation that pay into the fund, bitching about it does not help. You want to do something support the people that supported you, your education, etc.  Many have no families and this is all they have. Its underfunded for the amount of people on it and its a Republican issue...now you cant kill people and give tax breaks to the rich.

On college campus's I cant disagree that people need to be educated in "real world experience and ideals" not that of the PC world they have created. This must change people need to be exposed to opposing ideas in order to understand them.  Have you ever tried to have a beer with a person that was biracial? Transgender? A (omg) Liberal? and just discuss things you might even have in common as opposed to how you differ?  BUT YOU ARE DOING ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THING...OF ONE MIND AND ONE OPINION.

Now talk nice to people please and discuss. Do the hating after you speak with someone and they give you a hard time. Better yet, try to understand people before you judge.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 4, 2017 - 2:52pm
@wsucram15:
"Is letting go, worth the (collateral damage) of the critically ill or elderly who as you know some will not survive without these programs, just to make a point? Would you yourself consider that a humanitarian violation, morally? Laura added the collateral dmage would just be another in Americas long line of violations in this regard. She said though based on this for example, it would reduce the real talking points on "earned benefits" for the people and revert to politics as always. She felt that the talking point needs to go to a resolution with both sides before people are hurt. I disagree that this will ever happen so she and I are at odds on this one."

I realize what may happen but I don't see a way to stop it. Republican House and Senate members already show that they ignore their constituents and do so with impunity, realizing said constituents will continue to vote for them no matter what.

It's time for those constituents get what they paid for. This is a hard moral choice, I don't want anyone to get hurt but sometimes tough love is the only thing that works.

Now, I'm not disengaging, I will continue to vote and give money when I have it. My vote counts for nothing in my red state but I take comfort in the fact I can say, "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him/her. You did. Stop bitching, accept what you've done and next time remember this at the ballot box."
wsucram15 Added Jul 4, 2017 - 3:22pm
Oh I do..I just commented as promised on someone with more in the game than me.  I dont know its anymore educated than anyone else.  I did show her your article.
The gerrymandering is the problem in whatever state you are in along with the fact the Congress has legislatively eliminated the only electronic voter protection we had this past month I believe to save 4 million dollars.
I am not sure how elections will go thsi time around as Dems did not make a big enough deal out of it.
Billy Roper Added Jul 4, 2017 - 3:25pm
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 4, 2017 - 3:39pm
@Billy Roper:
"I would say that what we will be loading won't be bongs, but my guns are all already loaded, hoping your dreams of anarchy come true."

Nah, ya'll be screaming "yee hah!!!!!!" while getting loaded to the gills.  I envision Lynard Skynard's "Free Bird" being played at 11 while intoxicated rednecks gambol about making asses of themselves.  If the lot of you can hit the side of a barn I'll be surprised, what's more likely is that you will shoot each other over an argument over the last ounce or final Budweiser.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 4, 2017 - 3:42pm
@wsucram15:
"The gerrymandering is the problem in whatever state you are in"

I absolutely agree.  There are several court cases in the works that will hopefully banish this vile custom (both Democrats and Republicans have used this).
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jul 4, 2017 - 3:49pm
Jeffrey

Budweiser.

Nobody can get drunk on that flavored water :-)
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 4, 2017 - 3:52pm
Rednecks can...LOL
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jul 4, 2017 - 4:19pm
Hehe. Get them over here. We'll show them how to drink 8 pints of Malt Liquor at 9% in 2 hours with no food in the stomach in the eve and still walk straight LOL

...we got the same beer as the Germans have. GOOD stuff !
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 4, 2017 - 4:24pm
I'm a beer snob.  I drink foreign, not domestic.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jul 4, 2017 - 5:04pm
Right you are :-) Budweiser original, Irish Stout, Guinness etc....
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 4, 2017 - 5:13pm
I like what's called a "black and tan," Bass ale and Guinness.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 4, 2017 - 6:21pm
I like what's called a "black and tan," Bass ale and Guinness- Ah, prime on St, Paddy's Day, of course, "invented" by Brits serving in Ireland in 1916, and not being able to hack Guinness straight, THEY "watered" it with the Bass, also and because of the popularity of the drink, Brit soldiers got tagged as "Black and tans."
Jeff Michka Added Jul 4, 2017 - 6:23pm
Jeffrey Kelly sez: I'm a beer snob.  I drink foreign, not domestic.- If I need to wash my shoes, OR MAYBE DEGREASE THE TRUCK ENGINE, I'LL CHOOSE Bud.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 4, 2017 - 6:26pm
LOL
Phil Greenough Added Jul 5, 2017 - 8:25am
Say what you like about the main stream media, as evidenced by this article, they’ve done an amazing job of brainwashing their liberal viewership.  Contrary to your opinion, Republicans want poor people to eat, receive medical care and have their kids cared for.  However, Republicans recognize we live in a world of limited financial resources.  Accordingly, the money government takes from the private sector should go towards the neediest.  Take Obamacare, it expands Medicaid so that one earning 400% of the Federal poverty level qualifies for it.  And the list goes on of liberal policies which attempt to put as much of the population dependent on the teat of the state as possible.  This ensures the poor remain poor.

The surest way to provide for the masses is for them to earn their way into prosperity, which is what happens when taxes and regulations are lowered. I know, it’s a more difficult sell than liberal promises of more free stuff.  It also requires one to buy into the merits of capitalism, which thanks to the main stream media demonizing it, is an even more difficult sell.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Jul 5, 2017 - 1:38pm
Phil

No matter if it's a John, Jean, Hans or Giovanni, and no matter which -ism or party they support, they all want only that.

Problem is that the ones on top wanted that too once - BEFORE they got to the top. Since then they don't have to care for that and - ups - these thoughts disappear ;-)

All that delusional talk and violent debates who is right, Reps or Progressives or Liberals or Communists or.....are a simple distraction from simple basic facts and worth FUCKING NOTHING.

Sorry.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 5, 2017 - 1:42pm
I wonder how hungover Billy is today...
John G Added Jul 5, 2017 - 2:24pm
Greenough. However, Republicans recognize we live in a world of limited financial resources.  Accordingly, the money government takes from the private sector should go towards the neediest.
The government issues the $. It doesn't tax to spend. The private sector uses the government's money.
Most Repubs don't want what you claim. They have other people's wallet syndrome.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 5, 2017 - 2:32pm
@Phil Greenough:
"Say what you like about the main stream media, as evidenced by this article, they’ve done an amazing job of brainwashing their liberal viewership."

"Contrary to your opinion, Republicans want poor people to eat, receive medical care and have their kids cared for."

Really? Cause I'm not seeing that.

"However, Republicans recognize we live in a world of limited financial resources. Accordingly, the money government takes from the private sector should go towards the neediest."

Who says that it doesn't?

"Take Obamacare, it expands Medicaid so that one earning 400% of the Federal poverty level qualifies for it."

Damn that person making 400% of the Federal poverty level!!!! They don't deserve healthcare, screw them!!!! They should just go to the ER every time they get sick, never pay the bill so the rest of us can pick up the tab!!!!! So what if the guy having a heart attack has one less doctor to care for him, screw him, too!!!! Stop eating so much pork, that'll solve it!!!!! (Dear pork producers, I know you donate a lot to Republicans, don't take that personally)

"And the list goes on of liberal policies which attempt to put as much of the population dependent on the teat of the state as possible. This ensures the poor remain poor."

Hey, Phil? There are a lot of reasons why people are poor. Helping them buy food or subsidizing their daycare aren't included in those list of reasons.
Do you actually know any poor people, Phil? Or, do you just take everything that Fox News tells you about poor people as gospel?

"The surest way to provide for the masses is for them to earn their way into prosperity,"

Damn, that sounds easy enough. So, if we pour the money Trump wants earmarked for his stupid wall into education programs and stop him from going golfing every fucking weekend, we can use THAT money for education.

That's brilliant, Phil, thank you. We'll have this poverty thing licked in a generation or two....wait, I know what else we can do. We can use some money from defense spending for education programs. See, Phil is THE MAN. I'm assuming you vote Republican, yes? Be a peach and contact your local representatives for me, would you? Tell them you and me worked out this whole bipartisan thing ourselves. We're going to kick poverty's ass and send it packing, boy!!!!

Three-step process, Phil:
1) No wall
2) No golfing (I know that hurts Trump, Phil. But, he said he was going to be too busy, anyway. If he wanted to golf more he should've stayed outta politics.)
3) Take money from the defense budget

We use all of that money for educational purposes, i.e. training programs for adults, better public school systems, better pay for teachers, etc.
See, Phil, I've seen the light. Thank you.

Oh, we need to kick Betsy DeVos out before she completely ruins public education in this country. I know that's hard, her family provides the money teat that the Republican Party suckles on but, be brave, little warriors. We need to cut this crap out. That goes for the Koch Brothers, no more providing the proverbial money-milk for the teat, hit the road, Jack.

Or, we could just turn everyone white and make them all stockbrokers.

"which is what happens when taxes and regulations are lowered."

Huh, really? So, is this why Kansas and Oklahoma, where Republicans rule as an absolute majority, recently reintroduced taxes because of revenue shortfalls? You would think Republicans could govern more effectively by lowering taxes and abolishing regulations but it turns out that's not the case.

"I know, it’s a more difficult sell than liberal promises of more free stuff."

You know, it's funny, going back to Kansas and Oklahoma, both states are losing teachers at a record rate. In fact the Oklahoma Teacher of the Year left the state to teach somewhere else. Why? Because of better pay and benefits. That's capitalism for you.

"It also requires one to buy into the merits of capitalism, which thanks to the main stream media demonizing it, is an even more difficult sell."

Yes, capitalism works out so well for the poor. Damn them, can't they just understand that's how capitalism works????

Phil, I'm a capitalist. I like money and I want more of it. I've done what I needed to in the past to get more, including working two jobs while I busted my ass getting
John G Added Jul 5, 2017 - 2:39pm
Those 6 megacorporations that are the mainstream media demonise capitalism?
One wonders how anyone can convince themselves of such an obvious fallacy.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 5, 2017 - 3:05pm
Damnit, comment got cut off...
Well, anyway, not important.  I look forward to Phil's response.
John Minehan Added Jul 5, 2017 - 3:15pm
"Those 6 megacorporations that are the mainstream media demonise capitalism? One wonders how anyone can convince themselves of such an obvious fallacy."

No one who has made their nut, as a monopolist obviously has, loves free markets or Schumpeterian "Creative Destruction."
Jeff Michka Added Jul 5, 2017 - 4:36pm
Phil G claims: Republicans want poor people to eat, receive medical care and have their kids cared for.-What evidence do you have for this statement?
John G Added Jul 6, 2017 - 11:12pm
Kelly. Yes, damn mainstream media. They should all be arrested, their organizations crushed and everyone one of them sent to concentration camps...I mean, er, reeducation camps. Only Breitbart, Infowars and Fox News will be allowed.
That the outlets you refer to are certainly deplorable, do you really think MSNBC, CNN, NPR etc are any better? Aren't they just selling slightly different lies to a different demographic?
If Fox tells you that 2 + 2 = 9 will you believe Rachel Maddow when she tells you that's crazy everybody knows 2 + 2 = 7?
You've fallen into the trap and you're too arrogant to see it.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 7, 2017 - 12:09am
@John G:
"You've fallen into the trap and you're too arrogant to see it."

No, I'm too fucking smart to be trapped.
John G Added Jul 7, 2017 - 12:59am
Oh well, at least you can laugh at yourself, I suppose.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 7, 2017 - 4:20am
Well, it's better than crying.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 7, 2017 - 6:48pm
Seems ol Phil has gone radio silent and we won't be getting any answers to questions posed to him.  Not like that is a surprise, all things considered.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 7, 2017 - 7:00pm
Yeah, it's kind of a shame.  I thought long and hard about my reply.
LOL
Cliff M. Added Jul 8, 2017 - 8:43pm
Jeffrey, Good stuff. Taking republican policy out of the darkness and exposing it to the light is the best way to educate the voter about what and who they actually  stand for. They have painted themselves into a corner on much that is indefensible.Politics is at a turning point. With the 24 hour news cycle a pass on the majority of their contributor centered politics will no longer be possible.
Cliff M. Added Jul 8, 2017 - 8:53pm
To all of the tax cuts for the top crowd, The greatest sustained economic growth for the American majority occurred while the top tax rate was 91% during the Eisenhower years. Why is this inconvenient truth of the last great Republican president so easily ignored?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 8, 2017 - 10:04pm