The Government has no MK-Ultra! You are not hypnotized

You are not being hypnotized by us here in the government

Let us put this heavy subject to rest.

Yes Rest. Much needed rest. This is such a heavy subject. heavy, heavy. So tiring!

the US is not under siege by a deep state,Globalist plot.

A dissenter is a troubled individual. There is no deep state.  No MK Ultra mind control

The dissenter  is  your enemy!

He is under therapy; has  a violent a temper;  is believed to have killed mom by the age of three; hates authority figures. Bullies gay people, attacks sexually reorientated students and owns a Confederate flag.

A holocaust denier is a racist Nazi.

They dream  of heading the KKK.

They resent authority;probably killed mom before the age of three, bullies gay students, attacks sexually reorientated students,  dream of heading the KKK.

They are loners, under therapy, and own a Confederate flag.

Did we mention they want to head the KKK?

The subject of Government is so tiring. Your eyelids beg to close. Let's put this Heavy subject to rest. Yes.. Much needed rest.

Diversity is strength.

Slavery is freedom

Racism ( whites) must be destroyed.

Only Black lives matter.

Conspiracy theorists love to confuse the facts.

They make up lies and encourage Anarchy.

They usually are loners, hate authority, probably kill their siblings or others by the age of three,

dream of heading the KKK, and own a Confederate flag.

The State is God.

Nationalists are loons.

There is no "Deep State" this subject is so very heavy. Let us rest our eyes. Your tired tired, eyes, sleep, sleep, sleeeeep. Shhhhh!

A Holocaust questioners are NAZIs they are loners; always resents authority and  scoff official,true documents

They are troubled and  are under counseling.

They bully gay students,  probably killed their siblings or someone  else  at the age of three, attacked sexually reorientated students,

They want to head the KKK.

They own a Confederate flag.

you have heard of scopalomine ( devil smoke), the powerful drug said to make its victims do anything asked- draw money from ATMs, hand over cash and jewelry, HAVE SEX WITH MINORS. This is all true, however your government has no deep state. It is a lie!

Why would we, your loving,caring government, blow the devil dust into the eyes of Senators, Congressmen, women, Governors, world leaders and others, film them having sex with MINORS, animals and same sex? Why? Why? Why?

For Black mail? ROFL!

This is such s heavy subject! Let's put it to sleep.

War is peace.

Pay your fair share.

Go in secrecy and vote.

You are not hypnotized.

You are not hypnotized.

You are not hypnotized.

Comments

Dino Manalis Added Jul 18, 2017 - 5:02pm
Of course not, we need policymakers who are centrists and compromise for the public good, not extremists of the Right and Left who further divide us!
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 18, 2017 - 5:03pm
Interesting one, Dannl. but how the heck do you about my issues with authority?  Heh, JK. :>.  I only have issues with abusive and/or unnecessary authority, inept authority and such.  I'm happy to take on roles less glorious for the betterment of my family and the greater good of my people, but I refuse to be led by idiots or sheep.  I'd just assume be a loner in that case ;)
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 18, 2017 - 5:05pm
BTW I laughed at that shark illuminati pic!  It looks like you could resize the images by going into edit...  Can't read the text in the first image.  ;)
Paul Robbins Added Jul 18, 2017 - 5:05pm
Dannl,

What on earth is this?  You exploded?
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 5:45pm
@Tom,@Paul.
I was attempting to show the Hypnotic suggestions that are in every news articles. If MSM does not like someone, they demonize them with slander. The " nazi", the "loner" etc. Is said about them all. If I need to work on this article, let me know, I will delete.:)

Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 5:50pm
The text in the first image says: "The Holocaust is the biggest lie in history. The Germans have no blame for World War two"
                         -Gerard Menuhin writer and son of Yahudi Menuhin.
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 5:51pm
Thanks Dino for your thoughtful comments.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 18, 2017 - 6:38pm
Lol Don't delete it!
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 6:43pm
I just changed it, Tom, Paul. I don't think I was clear about where I was going with it. I think now it is self explanatory.:))
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 18, 2017 - 8:06pm
"The Holocaust Museum has all the facts you need. Trust Us! Just look at that Pile of shoes! Those empty cans of bug spray!"

It fascinates me how deniers focus on what someone once called the "symbols of the Holocaust."

He was a very wise man, he helped me see this.

You see, deniers focus on the smoking chimneys, the Diary of Anne Frank, the gas chambers of Auschwitz, the cans of "bug spray" (a denier named Jim Rizoli says this a great deal, it makes me think of cans of "Raid").

The reality goes much, much deeper.  Why?  Because German policy twisted and turned throughout the life of the Reich regarding the Jews.  At first it was immigration regarding German and Austrian Jews (to some degree this was successful).  Later the Sudetenland Jews joined this immigration.

The problem became, what do you do with the Jews if you have no place to send them?  The war slammed shut channels of departure.  Also, after Germany conquered Poland in 1939 it added over a million Jews.  After the invasion of the USSR it added another two million Polish Jews and then some two million Soviet Jews to the mix.

What do you do with them?  The Germans considered Jews the racial enemy.  The Germans thought the Jews both ran the black market and consumed items from it.  The Germans thought Jews ran the various partisan bands in the USSR that started giving them so much trouble at the end of 1941.

I've already talked about food shortages and how it affected Polish Jews.  I've noticed no denier here (or anywhere else, for that matter) have an answer for that.

I'll have more to come, of course.  Naturally any denier that has answers is welcome to share them.

Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 8:30pm
Jeff Kelly,  you pose questions equally redundant.
If some folks interested in the Holoqwas, they can go on line. You and I can bat baseballs back and forth, but you will not buy into the otoof offered, and "deniers" certainly are not going to buy into the "revisionist" history touted by both sides.
One:it is not a jailable offense NOT to believe in God. In several countries, it is a jailable offense to deny the HOLO thingy.
That is a red flag, Jeff. It means...not that there is a danger of falling rocks, earth quakes, muf slides, fires or Godzilla, it means: don't you dare look into this!

Granted, you read books about great war weapons and famous battles. Who published it? Never mind who wrote it.. A book published by The Seventh Day Adventist is not going to be about the 144,000.000
Jehovah witnesses, right?
A book published by Simon and Schuster is NOT going to be interviews with deniers..and you know why!
So we doubt the history published by Jews and you should know that also.
If you doubt that Jews control- iron fisted- the American Press, Hellywood, Congress, you are in as deep a state of denial as you thrust upon others, ay?
We can leave the HOLO thingy alone, Jeff, I could, really, IC the (((Jews))) will let that darn thing alone!
Every day or so, it is another mention of the HOLO thingy.
" Holocaust survivor ( pictured and could not be over 68 years old) meets Prince Charles, Another  "document" discovered in an attic, a basement, a cave, a refrigerator. Enough already!
Why the serial bombardment? You know why.. To get s lie deeply seeded.

Paul Robbins Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:19pm
Dannl,
Some folks on here are outside their pay grade.....I think.

Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:21pm
Really, Paul?  You think so?
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:26pm
@Paul, I must admit, I do not know the meaning of 'outside their pay grade'?
Perhaps me?
 @Jeff, judging from your comment, "really Paul.." I would suspect that you caught the meaning. It's all good.:))
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:28pm
Oh, yes.  I think I did.  I think Paul believes I am full of crap.

It's OK.  My wife also believes I am full of crap....... LOL
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:35pm
Me too, Jeffrey I'm part of the 'Jeffrey is full of shit club' too.  :)  But maybe there's hope for you yet.
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:35pm
Jeff, pardon my skipping around, my point is, if I offer you proof of the Holoqwas not happening it is not likely you will accept it, and I am fine with that.
However, you can't prove NO GOD. You can offer quips and quotes You can say, I believe there is no God,, but that just isn't going to get it now is it?  You have the same formidable task. Nag, the impossible task of proving no God. Can't be done.
If I have never had experiences that concrete in my mind and heart that he is real and here now, and If I were a careless student of the Bible, you might persuade of only this: you have been abandoned by God..And I do not believe that, my friend.
Bug proving no Holoqwas to you? I quoted 2 chronicles 14:7 to you. If God did not hesry 6 million Jews, either gd wanted them dead, not his sheep, or they would not cry to him and leave their Wicked ways. Which is it?
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:37pm
Correction: it is 2 chronicles 7:14.
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:49pm
Oh. And that third,inconvenient truth:
1. God wanted 6 million Jews destroyed; not his sheep
Or
3. The event to destroy Jews did not happen and they are liars.

Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 18, 2017 - 9:55pm
@Tom Purcell:
"Me too, Jeffrey I'm part of the 'Jeffrey is full of shit club' too. :) But maybe there's hope for you yet."

Why, Tom, anytime you think you can persuade me to your point of view you are welcome to try.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 18, 2017 - 10:17pm
@Dannl Yoder:
"Oh. And that third,inconvenient truth:
1. God wanted 6 million Jews destroyed; not his sheep"

From what I remember we are all God's children, Dannl.  Why would God want the death of any of his/her/it's children to die?

"2. The Jews did not cry to him..not a single one, not changed their Wicked ways."

I don't do memoirs, Dannl but Primo Levi said this:
"Silence slowly prevails and then, from my bunk on the top row, I see and hear old Kuhn praying aloud, with his beret on his head, swaying backwards and forwards violently. Kuhn is thanking God because he has not been chosen. Kuhn is out of his senses. Does he not see Beppo the Greek in the bunk next to him, Beppo who is twenty years old and is going to the gas chamber the day after tomorrow and knows it and lies there looking fixedly at the light without saying anything and without even thinking any more? Can Kuhn fail to realize that next time it will be his turn? Does Kuhn not understand that what has happened today is an abomination, which no propitiatory prayer, no pardon, no expiation by the guilty, which nothing at all in the power of man can ever clean again? If I was God, I would spit at Kuhn’s prayer."

Jewish Sondercommando at Chelmno, Szlama Winer:
"It comforted us a little; we whispered that there is still a God in heaven..."

Gerszon Praszker, also at Chelmno:
“We have a great God in heaven and we must pray to Him. He will not abandon us. But nevertheless, we all must recite the prayer of penitence."

Plenty of praying, Dannl.

"3. The event to destroy Jews did not happen and they are liars."

Sure, Dannl.  But....no proof from you or Tom what happened to all of those Jews who disappeared during the war.

Dannl Yoder Added Jul 18, 2017 - 10:47pm
@Jeff, I cannot vouch for anything published which goes against Common sense.
You really think "we are all God's children"?
The saviour told the jews they were of their father the devil. He said plainly you make proselytes every wit the child of Hell you are.
He told them in no pleading voice, you do not hear my voice because you are not my sheep.
I can go on and on, how Jeremiah preached that a day was coming and God would not hear the Wicked cry to him ( Kuhn [Cohen, Khan, King] is thanking God")
I have to reconsile scripture to the glory of God, not at his enemies)
Something else you need to know about the Jews,Jeff, the God of the Old testament is the same in the new. If the Saviour told them they were not of his sheep..and he clearly did!... Then is it the same in the old testament, where Genesis 3:15 makes it plain that the " serpent has seed also? And no where, absolutely no where dies God say, The Jews are my people " quite the contrary, he tells of rudfing the earth oc their entire seed.
Back to the Saviour who told the Jews: ,search the scriptures if you think you are saved and show me

Proving the Hoqwas did not happen will not work with you, Jeff, just as you cannot Prove that God does not exist.
Either God exists and the Jews are Wicked liars and thus put to death with his approval. Or. The event did not happen. Now, it has come down to that.
Which is it Jeff.?
Did the holomess happen? Then 2chronicles 7:14 kicjs in.
Is it a lie? Then 2chronicles 7:14 kicjs in.;)

Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 19, 2017 - 12:00am
So, let me get this straight, Dannl.  If it happened then every Jewish infant, child, woman, man and elder deserved it because their "crime" was being "Jewish."

Wow, that's some merciful "god" you have there, Dannl.  This is why I utterly reject what man has done to the organized religions in this world.

So, again, you have no proof other than some warped scriptures.

The Holocaust happened, Dannl.  If you want to convince me otherwise you'll have to do better than the Jews deserved it or the Bible told me it didn't happen.
John G Added Jul 19, 2017 - 3:52am
MK Ultra has nought to do with the holocaust. The USA may be just as evil as the Nazis but that doesn't excuse the Nazis of their crimes.
Paul Robbins Added Jul 19, 2017 - 8:08am
How did all of us get here?  How come the grass is green?  How come each tree is different?  How come no two people are the same? How come their is no evidence of evolution?

For the answers to those questions leads to Truth.  Who is the I AM?  As we all know we all live in a world chock full of sin, a fallen world.  All of us need a sure Foundation to work from and be part of.  Lacking that we do not have the direction we require.  Man has no final answers to any questions and must look outside of himself for the answers.  The answers were given to us, but we have refused and become blind to the Truth.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 19, 2017 - 10:21am
Paul, I generally agree with the last sentence of your comment.  My take is; truth is available for those who are willing to face it and learn it.
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 19, 2017 - 10:25am
 Jeff, I honestly do not want to convince you of anything like you stated.
Let me put a hypothetical question to you.
If it entraps you ( and it should haha) then just flee.
The premise is simple but unapologetic:
The same God that said " Everyone who blesses Abraham's seed I will Bless; those who curse Abraham's Seed I will Curse "
Also said, " If my people [I emphasize My] who are called by my name [ two qualifiers so far] will humble themselves; will pray, and put away their evil ways, I will hear from Heaven and heal their lands "
I extend to you, Jeff, a promise that Jews rely heavily on Revelation 12:3 to promote their lies of "God's Chosen" this is intentional and I heard it my self from a Jew from Israel speaking to John Hagee's Church. ( Mr. 3rd generation Zionist himself)
What this imposter did not read was the very next verse that says Abraham will be  blessing to all the earth.
Now if you try to tell me, Jeff, that the Jews have ever blessed the nations, we can talk about the weather and my tired joints.:)
The Jews are lying about some huge thing and cannot be trusted on anything
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 19, 2017 - 10:38am
Hey, Dannl?  Guess what?  The Bible babble leaves me cold.  If you have some type of actual proof I'm willing to see it.  Using Bible verses to convince me of something is the wrong way to go about this.
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 19, 2017 - 10:46am
Ok. Turn around is not fair play?
You can't prove something did Not happen to create the world and you, but you want others to prove snoter kind of negative
I repeat!
I repeat!
You issued a challenge: "prove it"
I accepted and proved it.
Now concede and let us enjoy the rest of the play! :)
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 19, 2017 - 10:47am
Bible versus are appropriate for the times in which we live, because in many ways some verses predicted the times we seem to be entering.  Things are getting alarmingly biblical on our planet.  -That said, I'm not as familiar with the Holy Bible as I should be, it's just my understanding.
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 19, 2017 - 11:08am
@Tom. You are indeed correct!
It is clear to anyone, besides what I call a " John 3:16" Christian that the events spinning towards us today are so Biblically accurate that either the prophets of old ( I don't mean Nostradamus either)
Knew exactly what to say, that or some evil entity over the centuries, thinks it is cool to copycat the Bible events "fooling" everyone ( not a brilliant plan(
Either way, folks like " the athiests" point out what they perceive as contradictions in the Bible ( which they do not read) but pick up their books " the evil Germans " and genuflect at the mention of the text. Never turning that same critical eye ( that redeemed them from so called Biblical hypocrisy) on the source of what is in mistakeably, the biggest lie Christians have fallen for.. The Jew.
@Jeff, sorry you cannot believe this, bug to your question " Where did six million Jews disappear to?'
Jeff, They did not disappear, man! Get it?
Who is disappearing, John, Are 30 thousand children a year in America and that figure I'd from the Justice department, who claims they haven't a clue.
A clue: once again Jews are implemented.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jul 19, 2017 - 11:17am
Sometimes it sucks to be right, Dannl.  That's not good news, is it - that you, I and so many others agree about the dark times ahead and suspects as they pertain to the disappearance of American, mostly Christian children?  I wish myself wrong about much of  this, because while it is a liberating revelation it's certainly not a happy truth.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 19, 2017 - 1:14pm
@Dannl Yoder:
"Ok. Turn around is not fair play?
I repeat!
I repeat!
I proved using the Jews on Torah, they could not have gone through a Holocaust... Not without them being fantastic Liars, or God is."

God doesn't stop people from murdering one another.  God had nothing to do with this.

"You issued a challenge: "prove it"
I accepted and proved it.
Now concede and let us enjoy the rest of the play! :)"

No, you Bible babbled at me.  It has no bearing to what happened.

Dannl, where is God during any conflict?   Surely someone is deserving to be saved, right?  So, if God was on the German's side, how did they lose?  Why did so many Christians die in the previous World Wars?  Why do good Christians or Muslims or Jews die everyday?

The Jews prayed, Dannl.  There are many incidents that I can pull that showed they prayed and prayed.  Prayer doesn't stop bullets or gas or disease or hunger....for anyone.

So, the Bible babble is irrelevant.  God never stopped anyone from killing anyone else, Dannl.  Sad but true.

Dannl Yoder Added Jul 19, 2017 - 1:45pm
@Jeff " You Bible Babbled "
Haha.yo also Jew jibbered.
You said that I believe the Jews did not deserve....
How about " what goes around comes around "?
Your assaults  on research done by whites is becoming suspicious, Jeff. You " of colour"?
Simple yes of no will do.
Pssst. I like you anyway, you trolling, Nazi hunter!
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 19, 2017 - 2:24pm
@Dannl Yoder:
"@Jeff " You Bible Babbled "
Haha.yo also Jew jibbered.
Now what? You don't accept anything you do not like.fine, We all like ice cream."

No, I don't accept anything without evidence.

"You said that I believe the Jews did not deserve....
I did not say that. I said [apparently] it was with God's approval. Want to change that to " Karma "? Did Jews deserve " Karma "?"

So, I'll bring it up again:
Did the infants, children, young men and women and the elderly deserve their fate?  God approved of their deaths, is that what you are saying?  That's a pretty shitty "god," Dannl.

"How about " what goes around comes around "?"

How about that doesn't make any sense......

"The Jews are not the only ones with sorrows, if it was 20 million gasses, bombed, shot. Tickled to death, what ever."

I understand that.  My issue is with the denial of their fate...but, is that it?  Are you now saying that it happened but "god" approved?

"Your assaults on research done by whites is becoming suspicious, Jeff. You " of colour"?"

LOL
Why would it matter what color I am?
If I tell you I'm white, will your next question be if I am a Jew?

"Simple yes of no will do."

I'm white, Dannl.  Is your next question am I a Jew?

"Pssst. I like you anyway, you trolling, Nazi hunter!"

You have every reason to like me, Dannl.  I'm a delight.
Dannl Yoder Added Jul 19, 2017 - 2:50pm
No, Jeffrey, I am not saying now that the Holgqwash happened, but the Jews deserved it. Of course not. We all get what's coming to us. That is a fair enough statement until jew jibberish
gets involved. Then it becomes "anti Semite"
There is another meaning for "anti" you probably know it.It is Scarier than the first.
There have been "anti popes" meaning posing in the stead and claiming to be Pope "
The "Anti Christ " as he is called   was raised up from the Bible Babble you antagonise but sad if you do not believe that because you will worship him of die.
Did the infants, children, young men, women, and elderly deserve their fate?
No more and no less than the fire bombings of Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki Saki.
No more and no less than the murder of unborn infants..which had to be "dehumanised" in order to kill. Bwahahaha
Did "Nazis" dehumanise Jews in order to kill them?
Called them Rats?
It's OK to dehumanise babies, but not Jews?
I got that, but to punish Germans over and over and over, for something they have no burden of is sick and wirthy of exposure.

Recent Articles by Writers Dannl Yoder follows.