Who is Making America Look Bad and How Are They Doing It

Somebody left me this comment  "I'm sorry but you're making the United States of America look bad."

I would love to tare into this one.  I could write a book or two.  This is a discussion that can go on and on and on and I wouldn't mind it one bit.  But, unfortunately, I just don't have the time for this.  But I bet there a lot of people who have a thing or two to say about this.

Comments

John G Added Jul 31, 2017 - 4:35am
America is a heavily armed mad house. It doesn't need you to make it look bad.
It is bad. It is a blight on humanity.
Michael Cikraji Added Jul 31, 2017 - 10:33am
The US isn't perfect, but we do okay.
No offense Minister, but if anyone thinks you're an embodiment of the United States, I think they've been drinking too much...
George N Romey Added Jul 31, 2017 - 1:18pm
MPP I don't think America needs your help in that regards.  The issue is that a visible disconnect has come about as to what America is suppose to represent and what it really represents.  The biggest issue is that we no longer have a land of opportunity for our own people.  In the 1960s our government may have still been morally corrupt but it could point to relatively successful and productive citizens.  Today it can't.

Moreover, the Internet has made information more available, true or not.  Its harder to hide behind a veneer of Mom, apple pie, hot dogs and American built Chevy trucks.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Jul 31, 2017 - 2:47pm
Trump is making America look bad again. But at least he just fired Anthony Scarfluchi or whatever his name was.
wsucram15 Added Jul 31, 2017 - 11:15pm
MPP..it isnt one person or one thing, except that we vote in our representation and they really do look bad at the moment and appear to be doing major damage.  The long term damage we wont know for some time.
So our opinions and votes really do make a difference and perspectives by our allies and foes alike it seems do matter when it comes to our status in the world.
I doubt that person meant what they said, they just read a piece of what they read or heard and reacted to it.  ITs easy to do these days and I see even easy going people losing their tempers over silly things.  Dont take it personally, you were just another person to blame.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Jul 31, 2017 - 11:46pm
WSU this (MPP "making America look bad") is primarily the accusation of a religious psychopath fanatic in the last article he (MPP) posted here. MPP had a different experience and religious belief than the nutjob, so said nutjob made the aforementioned utterly ridiculous accusation. He (the nutjob) had some crazypants things to say to me as well, I figured out it was pointless to interact with the idiot and began ignoring him thereafter. That's my advice to everyone, ignore the trolls.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jul 31, 2017 - 11:53pm
The election of President Trump and the constitutional restraint that it has enforced on him is making America look good. Indeed Constitutionally,as the winner, Trump has the right to have only mules, baboons, snakes, Whites, or Blacks on his cabinet. However, he has to maintain the civil Rights of the losers. Therefore, while others can bemoan Trump making America look bad, the Constitution is making America looks good. It has allowed the election of an actor, a peanut farmer, a Black, and a Trump. What other nation claiming to be multicultural and liberal has done so?
Minister Peaceful Poet Added Aug 1, 2017 - 4:57am
I Knew this would get some responses, busy at work and then the dentist, it will be awhile before I get to this, but I will jump in - Thanks.

john guzlowski Added Aug 1, 2017 - 3:02pm
America has always been a sewer.  Just as every other country is a sewer.

We kill the Indians, enslave black people, go foraging  out into the world and kill 100000 filipinos, and on and on.

We need a new messiah.
wsucram15 Added Aug 1, 2017 - 4:25pm
Jenifer..I have been ignoring people on here for almost 4 years now, especially religious nut jobs, but thanks for the clarification.
MPP is not one of them, he is a cool guy.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 1, 2017 - 4:26pm
Shep

No comment. I guess everyone here knows my POV by now ;-) A little bit less aggression towards the OUTSIDE, and the image can be corrected ;-)
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Aug 1, 2017 - 5:49pm
Just to clarify WSU I wasn't referring to MPP as a religious nutjob. I don't want to name names but if you really want to know who the individual was look at the comments in MPPs last article.
Barath Nagarajan Added Aug 1, 2017 - 6:11pm
Someone is starting to sound like President Clinton. I know lots of very religious people( mostly Christians). I used to watch Hour of of Power and TBN and occasionally attended a church or two.
     Haven't you seen Elmer Gantry yet?
Many people have "testified" that there is a God, right? All nut jobs?
 Anyway, Jen you're a woman don't say "nut job" to me.

john guzlowski Added Aug 1, 2017 - 8:11pm
Trump is a fool in a tv dream.

Fix him.

Fix anerica.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Aug 1, 2017 - 8:16pm
Barath writes " Anyway, Jen you're a woman don't say "nut job" to me."
Correction, misogynistic nutjob.
john guzlowski Added Aug 1, 2017 - 9:35pm
Tom, you are too dumb to teach me anything valuable.
john guzlowski Added Aug 1, 2017 - 9:35pm
Yoder, take a hike.
john guzlowski Added Aug 1, 2017 - 9:36pm
Poland is a sewer but at least the food is good.
john guzlowski Added Aug 1, 2017 - 9:37pm
Purcell, I misspelled because I figure you and your pansy twin only understood misspellings.

john guzlowski Added Aug 1, 2017 - 9:38pm
Yoder, Trump got their by their own bootstraps?  What throes that even mean?
john guzlowski Added Aug 1, 2017 - 9:39pm
Dannl, Amish president?  You don't know a thing about the Amish.
Minister Peaceful Poet Added Aug 2, 2017 - 5:49am
Yes John, America has been a sewer since the beginning and you or I are not old enough to be responsible for that.

Born out of hypocrisy.  Our constitution, what a great piece of paper that had never been followed to this day. One of its very creators was a slave owner and we broke every promise we ever made to the native americans who lived here before us.  Patriotism is a foolish thing, born possibly from the belief that a certain family of people are the promised people.  Blessed are they who bless them, right, sadly, some people believe that and thus believe this is the reason we are blessed. We are blessed because so much of what we have has been swindled from others.  The black africans brought over here and the natives who already lived here gave their life for our patriotism.  I'm a member of the human race and my country is planet earth.  I won't be patriotic to any group of people or single piece of land.  I didn't make this country look bad, it did that all by itself long before I was born.
Barath Nagarajan Added Aug 2, 2017 - 11:33am
Jen:
   You did it again. You're causing me aggravation. I tood you not to say "Nut job" to me. I don't want to participate anymore.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Aug 5, 2017 - 8:44am
Barath, whats with you crying and go a running under your mama's frock for being called a "nut job?" I have been called Black! Could you handle that?