Purcell the coward

I wrote this as a comment to his psychotic farewell. But of course the little coward deleted it.

Tom C. Purcell

This pathetic little fellow called me a pervert. I would have been content to just let him live out his fantasy and pretend to be offended, because his work is not promoted. He is not going anywhere! No other site will have him. Truth is he has no work. He has never been to any of the places he writes about, and can't even support himself.

Here is how he presents his plight on LinkedIn: His presentation.

After grandpa grew ill the farm was sold and the family moved to Arizona, where I was born. After the family was uprooted, it seems the Purcell's may have gotten lost in some way. What does a people do when the patriarch passes and nearly all generations passed have only a rich farming history? Work in a cubicle? The piece of America that my grandparents meant to cut out for their grandchildren has shrunk into the last full-blooded Purcell (me) to carry forward our family lineage, relying on DHS for food. War poisons generations. Does capitalism?

Purcell is an Anglo-Norman name of farmers going back 1000 years. Like many multigenerational Americans who's families built and protected America, my years of wisdom and experience with college degree has me lugging 50 pound totes at grocery stores in a neighborhood of a majority of upper-class, non English-speaking immigrants from other countries, mostly India. Thanks to men like my grandfathers there is still an India for people to leave from. It is shameful that jobs are outsourced and insourced away from Americans, and gifted to people living in and coming from India and elsewhere.

He managed to get a Junior College degree as a dog groomer, but can't find work as a Dog groomer. How can that be?

His last job was putting magazines on a rack. So this loser presents himself as a

Writer, Speaker, Consultant

Company NameFreelance

Dates EmployedJun 2010 – Present

Employment Duration7 yrs 3 mos

LocationEarth

Specialist in European History, experience in Real Estate Market Analysis, Underwriting, Veterinary Medicine and Canine training. Interests include the last 125 years of European and American history, and both world wars, the establishment and history of modern Israel, Zionism, and politics. I also enjoy studying the canine-human bond, and several other thin

You can verify all this on Linked In. Just search Tom C. Purcell and click on his stooped grin.

I have no qualms about exposing him, as he loves to post my real name, Charles Gully every chance he gets. By the way, if you want to see the biography of a winner, look up my profile while you are on Linked In.

Now ask yourself how a guy who has never been outside the USA, became an expert on two world wars, Israel, Zionism, Nazi's Racial purity and world dominance. He didn't even attend a University where he could have at least READ about it.

Well the answer is that he is an Internet wonder! He reads delusional shit about Holocaust denial, and reprints it as his own.

Comments

EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 1:47am
Tom C. Purcell,
You promise to leave, but you cannot. Your psychotic desire to change history, and change evil into good, forces you to seek recognition. This site and Autumn are the only place you can find refuge. You were kicked out by LinkedIn and Facebook, and who knows how many Image conscious sites.

Your obsession with publishing my real name Charles Gully is proof of your immature psychic development.

target="_blank">http://www.cedarclinic.org/index.php/understanding-early-psychosis/what-is-psychosis/common-symptoms-of-psychosis

Symptoms of Psychosis

Positive Symptoms
The following symptoms are called positive symptoms. In this case, the word positive does not mean they are good, but rather that something is present (added) that should not be.

Hallucinations
These are false perceptions of one or more of the five senses: hearing, seeing, touch, taste or smell. They most often involve hearing noises or voices, such as having one's name called when no one is around or seeing something that is not really there. A person experiences it as real, even though it is not actually happening.

False beliefs or delusions
A false belief that does not fit with the person's cultural group is known as a delusion. Even though delusions may seem odd or obviously irrational to others, they are held as true by the people who have them. You cannot just talk someone out of a delusion. (See common types of delusions below.)

Confused thinking
A person who is experiencing psychosis may have trouble thinking clearly or logically and putting his thoughts into words. He may speak in sentences that are jumbled or lose his train of thought when speaking. Sometimes a person experiencing psychosis makes meaningful connections between ideas and events that most other people would not make. He may also have trouble concentrating, following a conversation, thinking abstractly, or remembering new information

P.S. Make this the introduction to your book. It may cause someone to read it!
Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 9:47am
"He is not going anywhere!"

"You will remain, like a FART in a lift. Causing some to sniff and others to flee in disgust."

Deja vu all over again.  Thought you were leaving.

wsucram15 Added Aug 6, 2017 - 10:26am
Everyone..leave this guy alone, he picked on me also.  Who cares?
Wish him well and send him off, he will be back. Most do come back, But dont write an entire article about him.
This is like the corner bar where everyone goes to get drunk and tell their stories.  We argue, some really dont like each other but its just ego.
Let it go, Expat..he likes the Holocaust, he doesn't believe it happened the way it is portrayed.

I dont believe many things as they are portrayed and I research them and find out quite a bit, but not enough to disprove them. Much like most conspiracy theorists on various topics. You have ideas and some information, but not enough to prove anything conclusive.
He has some interesting spins on history, they will never be seriously accepted by most, it would change the narrative for too many important people. But let him go find out how he will or will not be accepted in the literary world.  who knows?

wsucram15 Added Aug 6, 2017 - 11:02am
Tom..leave him alone.  You have insulted and defiled people on this site for a long time.  You might have an interesting perspective into one of historys darkest times, but that does not give you a right to insult others at will for their rebuke of your ideas.  Which you had better get used to in the literary world.  This is a play ground, so I am told.
You are having a child grow up and leave this behind.

Expat please take this down and ignore him, you really are better than this...as a person and a writer.
john guzlowski Added Aug 6, 2017 - 11:07am
The best thing to do about Tom Purcell is to just set your email up to delete any post that has his name.

I did.

And Dannl Yoder too.
wsucram15 Added Aug 6, 2017 - 11:10am
Tom..you have nothing to gain..nor does he by doing this, its nothing but ego in the ugliest of ways.
Ignore it and he should ignore you since you clearly do not get along
Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 11:28am
Just look at it this way, Tom.  Being singled out for an article is an indication that you have arrived.  Congratulations!
opher goodwin Added Aug 6, 2017 - 12:04pm
Dannl - why the anti-Semitism?
The fire-bombing of Dresden was a war crime in my book as was the second bomb on Nagasaki.
I'm not sure about Hiroshima. I'm not certain how much Japan was wanting peace at that point. You obviously have inside information.
I do not see how you can blame Jews for the atrocities carried out by the USA. The atrocities carried out by the Nazis were real - the death camps, holocaust and plans for the Slavs - an evil empire.
You sound like Tom. He is a typical denier.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 12:18pm
I tried to ignore this little creep, and his psychotic rants to Autumn, but he called me a PERVERT. I responded to his attack on his site, and the little coward DELETED IT.
So I went to the liars Linked In account, because he lied about not being on any other site, to find he has posted his Nazi stories there.
I have no sympathy for him as he is a liar and constantly attacks me.

Just consider this a Trump Tweet.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 12:21pm
Yes Leroy. You both have arrived, just as my turds get to the sewage plant when I flush the toilet. Poor writers stay together at their own level.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 12:21pm
Autumn. Listen to your brother.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 12:34pm
Tommy the Liar lists his last job as Jan.2016, and has his latest Nazi Rant The Auschwitz you aren't supposed to know posted there.

Tom C. Purcell Added Aug 6, 2017 - 10:43am

How childish is this?  I haven't updated my LinkedIn account in about 4 years or so.  If that's what your grasping at, be my guest.

This is not a mistake his lie's have to stop, before I stop!
He lies to get attention. Just like a petulant child.
And fools like Leroy worship it!
William Stockton Added Aug 6, 2017 - 12:36pm
EXPAT, not to dog-pile onto this topic . . . although I am . . . this guy posts an irrelevant picture of his Pop Warner days at age 12 in defense of his anti-Jewish/pro-Germanic positions.  LOL

The insanity of many people here may not be worth the challenge.  I read 100x more here than I write since 99% is not worth the response.
However, not disagreeing with you.  Just wondering if it is worth my time anymore.  I can't fix narcissistic stupidity.  Autumn won't advertise this site, hand-picks her authors, then complains that she isn't getting enough participants on this website.

How much ignorance can I suffer here?  haha
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 12:56pm
Agreed William. I have deleted all my serious writing from this site. It has become a chat room for Cretin's.
I have suggested to Autumn that the site would grow if good, thoughtful writing were promoted, but she prefers the Purcell's over  intellect, even though he insults her motives.
Every time I have invited professional people to visit this site, I get the same response, " Why do you post there?" So I just enjoy playing with the simple minded, and don't take it seriously.
I don't understand why Autumn names a site Writer Beat, and then doesn't promote writers. Change the name to Chat Beat and only promote Comments, as you do now!
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 1:17pm
("you guys" being Charles Gully and Willie Stockton.)

Screaming from the asylum. Several people here have commented that all psychology professionals are crazy!
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 1:19pm
Lol you guys are nuts.
("you guys" being Charles Gully and Willie Stockton.)

LOL from the laughing academy.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 1:31pm
No Distraction Little Tommy. Figure it out, if you can. If not write about your delusion and lie. You're good at that!
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 1:56pm
And the delusion goes on! You have no credibility.
The half dozen sycophants on this site, that like playing with truth, would all be discredited as a witnesses.
I made my living as a writer for over 60 years. You have been on welfare for 20. Now you increase the burden on the Oregon DHS.

I am compelled to expose your lies and distortions by the memory of the survivors of the Concentration Camps, that I serviced!
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 1:58pm
P.S. You are the epitome of slander Tommy.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 2:12pm
The lies keep growing.  You worked for Merrill Lunch and don't list it in your experience on Linked In.
I don't hate you Tommy, I pity you. The poodle barking at the Big Dog.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 2:13pm
You are on DHS right now, why lie about it?
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 2:31pm
Your Linked In account is up to date and includes the article you wrote 2 days ago. Why the constant lie about something so public?

You are having a psychotic episode. Better go to your welfare Doctor immediately.

You better hope you never meet me in person! You are a typical coward.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 2:49pm
It seems your whole world is lies. I am enjoying your comments. Anyone who attributed the slightest credibility to your delusions now can read the psychotic ravings for themselves.

You better move on now. There is no way for you to redeem yourself.
GET HELP!
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 2:54pm
There is no way I will Delete the article and move on.
Unlike Autumn, I want you to stop polluting this site.
Keep your promise. GO AWAY!
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 3:31pm
Dannl.
Expat, are you the Charles Gully that did that and fked to Thailand?
Answer that question

I explained this to him, when he first discovered it on the Internet, where he gets all his mistaken ideas from!
I am in Thailand where SS goes a long way, and living is good. I must report my residence to SS every 6 months. No hiding.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 3:33pm
Dannl.
Expat, are you the Charles Gully that did that and fked to Thailand?
Answer that question

No Dannl. That is another fabrication by delusional Tommy. You can check my CV on Linked In, and you will see that I was in Saudi Arabia and then  continuously in Los Angeles for 11 years. In the early 1980"s and 1990"s.
wsucram15 Added Aug 6, 2017 - 4:01pm
Tom..
After you said the things to my daughter like you did you can demand Expat remove anything?  Nevermind you are going to have a child and then you call me a wannabe?   I cant wait until life slaps you in the face when it comes to your child...good luck with that.

Look, I dont know you and your accomplishments have been your own.  But in spite of your mouth, and that I disagree with much of your arguments, you have made a few valid points on here.  I cannot argue that.  But you do begrudge ANYONE else that isnt in your clique that fact they have any knowledge or valid points which is your worst attribute.

But you have a good bit to learn about being humble, which having a child will teach you and then some.  You cant be aggressive like this and the PC crap you guys bitch about so much, you had better learn it quickly or your child will be very isolated and he or she wont be very appreciative of you.

As far as the rest of you-especially Tom,
This is a website none of you pay for, you have no respect for the person who does all of this so go write your book, and I wish you well.  But dont take the page down with you..just get the hell off here if you dont like it.

William Stockton Added Aug 6, 2017 - 4:31pm
Purcell,   "I do not write articles about others just because they bested me intellectually, like Expat and Stockton do."

Ya, well don't compliment yourself too much there man.  I wrote an article about your IDEAS . . . not you.  I could care less about who you are.  Really.
wsucram15 Added Aug 6, 2017 - 4:45pm
She said nothing to you at all. I read her comments.  You jumped in to defend Roper and Saras BF had no parts of any of this. You DIRECTLY insulted her and while I considered it a threat considering her weight condition, the police and ISP for this site did not.  But it was close by one or two words.  I have the conversation saved.   I jumped in after you and Roper started the initial onslaught, changed the title and the comments you are referring to were directed at me.  I wish you well in this endeavor when its your turn...lol.

Tom just the statement, "the likes of me could never teach you anything", lets me know that you have no idea what you are talking about in this world.
"there is nothing the likes of you or your daughter can teach me, Jeanne."

That above quoted comment makes you a condescending jerk...yes. In addition, you have no feeling for others at all, you dont care what you say or who you hurt.  From this person who is so much "less than you", I care if I hurt others, even though I dont always give a shit what they think.    I think just that alone makes me a better human being than you.
We arent even going to talk about education or knowledge.

Just do your book thing and show us how famous and how much better you are.  Ill be looking for it.

You cant make someone delete an article, only an image YOU own.  Best of luck.

Expat..take his picture down..he does own the image.  Just substitute something else.  ITs the law.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 4:49pm
You tell me to go away, Expat, but you keep calling me back.  This article of yours will be deleted.
That is called Obsessive compulsive disorder giggles

Not all rituals or habits are compulsions. Everyone double checks things sometimes. But a person with OCD generally:

Can't control his or her thoughts or behaviors, even when those thoughts or behaviors are recognized as excessive
Spends at least 1 hour a day on these thoughts or behaviors
Doesn’t get pleasure when performing the behaviors or rituals, but may feel brief relief from the anxiety the thoughts cause
Experiences significant problems in their daily life due to these thoughts or behaviors

Oh PLEASE SuperTom, don't delete my article.
john guzlowski Added Aug 6, 2017 - 4:51pm
Purcell, are you still here?

Say goodnight, already.
john guzlowski Added Aug 6, 2017 - 5:00pm
Really, do you show what you write to your family and kids?

wsucram15 Added Aug 6, 2017 - 5:26pm
Purcell..
Get the hell out of here, seriously. You have maybe 4 years sporadic formal education in community college on different majors.

Are you kidding me now and you want to condescend to me? OMG.  Tom, you are going to get eaten alive so good luck.

You updated your profile enough to reflect your latest job in Beverton, Oregon through 2016 and then your current position. It is a job though...I will give you that.

Holy shit....Sorry, best of luck to you and stop letting your wife take care of things, grow up, you are too old to have that type of educational history and resume.

wsucram15 Added Aug 6, 2017 - 5:32pm
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 5:49pm
Not satisfied with lies. Now he is threatening everyone. This little miscreant has shown all, even those who thought he had some value, that he is a vile hate filled malefactor.
Autumn has no choice but to suspend or delete Tom's account, or watch him drive all others away.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 5:54pm
Maniacal Laughter . LOL LOL LOL
john guzlowski Added Aug 6, 2017 - 6:10pm
Tom, really does your wife know the unkind stuff you say?

does she share your passion for the Nazis?

Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 6:16pm
"Also you know Tom..William and Expat are serious writers, they used to write really great articles until people like you cam on this site.
So leave..just go.  We have all been on here a long time...we have seen people like you come and go."

WSU, Tom writes his articles and goes about his business.  He is always polite and civil, especially to the ones he with whom he disagrees.  I disagree with a lot of it and he has always been respectful about it.

Sure, when people make personal attacks, he attacks back.  I do the same.  I can get in the gutter with the best of them.  I never recall Tom drawing first blood.  If you don't like the articles, just stay away.  The problem with both Willaim and Expat is that they will never admit that they are wrong or that an opposing view might be right.  If they can't handle opposing views, then stay away.  It's that simple.  I respect William, but we have had our arguments.  He refuses to see what is black and white and is often condescending.  I've enjoyed many of Expat's articles, but I can describe him in one word: arrogant.  What I am trying to say is that Tom is not the one causing the problems. There is no reason for Tom to go so that William and Expat will stay.  Tom is a very serious writer.  We are lucky to have him.

EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 6:39pm
Leroy.
You are completely delusional. I did not comment on Tom's article until he attacked me and called me a pervert. Is there something wrong with your cognition?

Every body on this site justifies their vile behavior as retaliation, even when the offense is disagreement!

Both William and I, have complemented other writers and corrected erroneous information.
You just don't know what you are talking about.
Arrogant?
Oh Lord it is hard to be humble, when you are perfect in every way!

You used to have some common sense Leroy, until You decided You were a great writer! Tom was the only one who would pander to you.

Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 6:45pm
"You used to have some common sense Leroy, until You decided You were a great writer!"

I readily admit that I am the most pitiful writer on Writer Beat, Expat.  Only in the presense of such literary giants might I improve.  I am, at best, a hack with a keyboard.  If you or Tom are gracious enough to "pander" to me, then I am eternally grateful.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 6:48pm

Tom C. Purcell Added Aug 5, 2017 - 8:31pm

Unfortunately, you're right Jeff.  It's not Nazism whatever that means, that is normal.  It would likely be more palatable than the manipulation that goes on in the west nowadays.  It's subliminal Bolshevism and increasingly good ole' in your face Bolshevism that has become the norm.  Terms have just been modernized.

By the way, WriterBeat is left with the likes of you and boy George, John G and other sissies... As men like myself walk away, the site will become a hack's haven and a place for wannabes like wsucram/Jeanne/whomever that day or perverts like Expat, and victims like john guzlowski to write about subjects they know nothing about.  I've seen it happening already.  Have fun bashing the honorable men of war, in the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS, Michka.

Prior to this I had not commented on this article. When I did this little coward deleted my comment as stated.
Can you comprehend this Leroy, or you the same as Tom?
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 6:54pm

If you are sincere Leroy, I will stop criticizing you and offer only opinion. But I doubt your sincerity and wait to see your future submittals!
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 7:11pm
You are an ASSHOLE Leroy. Same as Tom. And that is the Truth!
William Stockton Added Aug 6, 2017 - 7:20pm
Jeanne, "they used to write really great articles until people like you came on this site."
I disagree Jeanne.  I was never a great writer!

Leroy, "My comprehension skills are dismal, but if Tom calls you a pervert, it is with good reason.  He always seeks the truth."
I overestimated your intellect.  I'm surprised you would think your BS there wasn't blatantly recognizable.
I guess you are one of those kinds of people they call a "Spirit Talker".  haha.  You see the soul of a person instead of their mortal shell.  You see inside the turd instead of the brown outer layer and smelly bouquet.
Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 7:21pm
"You are an ASSHOLE Leroy. "

Completely unprovoked!
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 7:32pm

You are an ASSHOLE Leroy. Same as Tom. And that is the Truth!

Sounds provoked to me!

Out of context is a lie! You continue to sink to Tom's level. You better go with him to his new home.

EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 7:49pm
Now Leroy and Tom are writing poetry to each other.
Correction. Copy/pasting Poetry to each other.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 7:51pm
I will not allow you two Nazi's to change the subject.
OK. I am a pervert, now what?
Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 7:56pm
There was another woman here who made a disparaging comment.  She said before someone was stalking her.  Expat?
Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 7:58pm
"Now Leroy and Tom are writing poetry to each other.
A real bromance, or two bisexual fathers? Perhaps you can dump the women and live together, combine your welfare checks!"

That's funny coming from the land of Ladyboys, where you choose to live off the government.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 8:04pm
Now Leroy and Tom are writing poetry to each other.
Correction. Copy/pasting Poetry to each other.  on

If you had any doubt that Leroy is a Nazi, here it is in his own words:

That's something to think about, Tom.  Our race is definitely under attack.

Seeing that both Expat and William returned, I am reminded of this song:

Leroy serenades Tom unbelievable.
I guess I will have to delete everything the comment, to stop this nonsense!
It is getting tiring.

EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 8:10pm
Day 3 and Tom is still here!
Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 8:22pm
So, are you still dating Ladyboys?  Enquiring minds want to know.
Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 8:34pm
"If your reading skills aren't great, then how do you know Tom seeks the truth?  How could you possibly know that?"

He told me so.
William Stockton Added Aug 6, 2017 - 9:09pm
Ya Leroy, he told us all that.  Many times.  At first, I gave him the benefit of doubt.

Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 9:16pm
"Parroting what someone says is different than agreeing with them.  Or do you not know the difference, Leroy?  I suspect not.  Again, I overestimated your intelligence.

All anyone has to do, if they are so inclined, is read Tom's words.  He says many times that he knows the truth and we are all blind.  After the 10th time of reading that crap did I realized this guy is deranged.  Too bad you don't know the difference, Leroy."

You're correct, William.  I am a very simple minded person.  If I haven't seen as far as others, it is because of all the pigmies standing on my shoulders.  Teach me, old wise one.

William Stockton Added Aug 6, 2017 - 9:28pm
Leroy, "The only thing I know for certain is that you don't know jack about the scientific method."

Well, that was cringy.  Didn't know this conversation had anything to do with the scientific method.  LOL
You are a strange duck there Leroy.
William Stockton Added Aug 6, 2017 - 9:34pm
Tom,  "You guys can hate me all you want but stop with the bogus accusations."

I don't hate you.  I don't even know you.  Stop giving yourself so much victim credit.  Really.  I know 10-year-olds that do that too.  Unbecoming of what appears is a grown man behind that face-beard.
All people need to do is read your stuff here.  I have read it and formed my opinion.  Relax man.  Not sure why your tighty whities are up to your chest.  Would you think, for some reason, people would have just "believed" what you wrote.  I mean, who would be that arrogant to think that way?  Anyone?  lol
Leroy Added Aug 6, 2017 - 9:44pm
"Well, that was cringy.  Didn't know this conversation had anything to do with the scientific method."

We were collecting empirical data that might prove the likelihood that Expat is a pervert.
William Stockton Added Aug 6, 2017 - 9:57pm
Leroy, You can't prove a likelihood.  Gotcha!

And you certainly can't prove something which Expat would agree.  He has said it himself when I made the mistake of accusing him.
EXPAT Added Aug 6, 2017 - 11:01pm
Even when I concede their point these two asshole buddies just keep proving over and over again what is agreed to.
That is their mentality. Don't try to understand a point, just keep attacking.

Well no more. Good bye Leroy and Tommy, the Rhine brothers. Or was it swine brothers?
You are finished!

Patrick Writes Added Aug 7, 2017 - 2:35am
People on WB should stop doing this to people.

Marilyn French and Ryan Messano did this to each other, from memory. Others as well.

So what if someone is an out of work, air conditioner repair man that dropped out of high school? Defeat their arguments, not this crap.
Patrick Writes Added Aug 7, 2017 - 2:37am
Speaker of Truth, who lives in Canada, allegedly reported Ryan Messano to the FBI. For what, I don't know.
EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 5:32am
Patrick. You are right. This sort of thing should not happen between intelligent people. When you roll in the mud, everyone gets dirty.

But have you watched the news lately? Doesn't matter what channel. The other guy is stupid, deranged, immoral, sinister, ulterior motive, whatever.
People sit and watch thousands of people be slaughtered in the name of Allah, and then call Islam a peaceful religion. And if you protest you are an Islamaphobe.

If someone holds to a high moral standard, as you do, they are vilified as a zealot. I have done this myself.

The population is at war with itself. We let the perfect destroy the good.

What I am saying is that we the people have lost respect for diversity, in the name of diversity.

I really don't care about losers like Tom and Leroy, but they promote a distortion of history that can only lead to a repetition of the Nazi era. There are signs of it all over Europe and the USA. Billy calls it Balkanization, I call it racist. We need to have something more to be proud of than our skin color.

And so I feel compelled to make fools of them, or bait them into making fools of themselves. I know it is useless, but it feels good at the time. Trouble is, the next day I feel dirty!
EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 5:44am
Anyway, it is over now. Tom will continue posting crap on WB, because this is the only site that will allow it, except for the Nazi sites, and there he would be just one more delusional excuser for inhumanity.

Leroy had potential, but he fell into delusion, instead of searching for a good way to expose truth.
I will delete anything they post that is delusional, and that is everything.

Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 7, 2017 - 7:28am
C'mon Expat

Take it easy.

Wow. Glad I'm not mentioned so far LOL

We are all assholes and nice guys in one person. Coin has 2 sides. I'd like to have beer with the participants here only to find out how a debate would come out. I bet a lot more disciplined.

Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 7, 2017 - 7:33am
BTW: Just my personal opinion: I think the article is unfair towards Tom. Not that I'd agree on all he says but he never insulted anyone.

Remember how Michael B. treated me ? And he still does it - I just delete that shit.

So Expat you've got enuff brains not to follow in his footsteps ;)

wsucram15 Added Aug 7, 2017 - 9:37am
SEF..you assisted my daughter when he assaulted her for her weight issue that Roper started. She is anorexic and was pregnant at the time, which caused her to not want to eat.
Dont tell me he has never done anything wrong or never insulted anyone. ok?
wsucram15 Added Aug 7, 2017 - 10:24am
Leroy..she was talking to one person.  Not Tom Purcell and not on the level he went after her.
Not in the least.

Leroy..dont get involved. You might like him, but its what he did for Roper.  Thats fine and your prerogative, but its none of your business.

Tom took up for Roper..exactly what you are doing, he even went one step further with what he said. Please dont do the same thing.  She isnt on here and I have never done anything to you.  You dont even know the guy.  But he did attack my kid and if it was you under those specific circumstances you most likely would have done the same.

Asked him to stop and proceeded accordingly when he refused.

wsucram15 Added Aug 7, 2017 - 10:26am
Patrick..you can report to the FBI, but it depends on the activity as to what the investigate and prosecute, you also have to file with your local police and the ISP provider.
Just an FYI
William Stockton Added Aug 7, 2017 - 10:39am
Jeanne . . . everyone gets assaulted here verbally.  omg!  Why is this situation with your daughter special?  I understand you being protective.  But come on here Jeanne.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 7, 2017 - 11:22am
Jeanne

I'm all for fairness. I don't recall that conversation exactly, sorry. I just react to what's happening now, and I think it's out of proportion.

Remember how Michael B. treated me and still does ? I just say fuck him and delete his comments :-)
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 7, 2017 - 11:26am
BTW: He might write another article about how to torture us Swiss and kill and nuke us all when he reads my comments.

So what ? You have to know when it's worth to reply. I've tried it with several others, like Ryan, which was completely our of my range, but ne never behaved like an infant.
wsucram15 Added Aug 7, 2017 - 1:34pm
So William that makes insulting each other alright?  I dont do that and thats what started the entire thing. It really did.  Roper should have made a smart remark back and it should have been over.  That would have been acceptable.  But they again insulted Sara on a very personal level, me (and I wasnt even home) and I believe others related to my family.  Come on now.

It is good to have civil discourse, I agree. It is not civil discourse when you lets say, threaten or insult someone knowing that it could or did harm them.   I made them both very aware of that and they did not stop.

Leroy...no its not, the discussion was not about you or directed at you.
Its nice you found a person you identify with, but Im talking about my pregnant daughter.  Not someone I dont even know.

SEF..its ok, like I said, you were defending her and I appreciated that, enough said about this..

Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 7, 2017 - 3:38pm
Leroy

You see everybody's got a red line, and I'm not afraid to be public. When someone insults and doesn't even has the courage to show himself insulting, it's another thing....
EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 6:36pm
Stone writes:

So Expat you've got enuff brains not to follow in his footsteps ;)

When I gave you my contact information, to offer my help on your Africa project, Little Tommy STOLE it, and has been printing my real name ever since. He even went searching on the Internet to find a similar name, and has been calling me a pervert ever since.
All you have to do is read his comments on this thread, to see the true Tom revealed.

This man has insulted countless Jews on WB and  thinking people with vile rhetoric. It is rampant throughout, and you repeat the LIE that he has never insulted anyone? When Jeanne points out insults to her and her daughter, you take his side.

You must believe that an insult has to contain profanity. He doesn't use profanity, but his continued existence on this site is profane. He isn't even man enough to keep his word and leave!

This article is not about Michael B and you.

I am not following in his footsteps, I am erasing his false imprints on life!

Tom C. Purcell Added Aug 7, 2017 - 1:48pm
Pathetic, Ari.  I wouldn't just shoot a Jew.  In fact the last resort to any conflict is to shoot at someone.  This is exactly the problem with y'all gold/silver-_____stein's... "Oh you think the "holocaust" needs further analysis?  Oh you don't mind that someone thinks that? Then you're an anti-Semite and not just that, a dangerous one."

Tom C. Purcell Added Aug 6, 2017 - 8:27pm
I didn't want to say this because it might offend people unnecessarily but really, Charles Gully a.k.a. Expat, is a perfect poster boy for pro-choice people.  Personally, I'm against abortion but I'm also a realist and, Charles Gully on a billboard with the caption, "It could have been avoided, If I'd only been aborted - Pro Choice 2017"

EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 6:46pm
Jeanne wrote:

That's why I posted this hit piece!
EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 6:55pm
I am deleting everything Tom and Leroy tries to post on this article, and will totally ignore the two of them, until they publish a factual comment. Their OPINIOIN, is of no interest to me.
I suggest everyone do the same.
Leroy Added Aug 7, 2017 - 7:10pm
No one should assuming anonymity here, not me, not you, not Little Ella.  When "Marilyn" and Tony exposed Cynthia, I showed her how quickly she could be exposed.  I know you, Expat, went uncover at that point, and, quite honestly, it is the best policy for everyone.  Marilyn and Tony did their best to get Cynthia fired simply because they were bested in an argument (and some personal feminine jealousy).  Then, we had that wacko north of the border who couldn't find Poland on a map reporting people to the FBI.  The wacko even threatened me for disagreeing with him.  He went undercover as well.  No one has to steal anything, Expat.  It's out in the open for anyone to see.

EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 7:18pm
Stone. I let this threat by little Tommy stay, just so you can see what a vile piece of garbage he truly is.
This is not opinion, this is not factual, this is pure hate! He wants to destroy me personally! He cannot tell reality from media. Kinda like a guy who smashes his TV because of a bad call by a Ref on his team.

He is truly demented, and would destroy me as if I were a JEW!

WE HAVE HEARD FROM A FEMALE ON THIS SITE TOMMY!
Jeanne posted comments of the vile assault by you and Billy on her and her daughter!

Little Tommy.I know you are not a man of your word, and will not leave. So I look forward to ignoring anything you post on WB in the months to come.
EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 8:54pm
Leroy why do you promote the wacko Little Tommy, who is threatening me and WB?
From my comment on Stone's article. He is intent on keeping this going!

Does this sound like a man who intends to do what he said, LEAVE? Mental illness is a sad thing. Purcell the coward is now threatening me and Writer Beat. You are a disgrace Stone, for perpetuating what you say is kindergarten behavior!

Tom C. Purcell Added Aug 7, 2017 - 7:20pm

Well it's your choice, Charlie.  You either delete this shit or you've just made it very ugly for WriterBeat and yourself.   I know too well that you can't ignore me.  I mean, you write about me.  You probably dream about me, because I know what you are.
Leroy Added Aug 7, 2017 - 8:57pm
"Does this sound like a man who intends to do what he said, LEAVE?"

Sounds like the teapot calling the kettle black.

Perhaps you should consider showing that you are the bigger man and delete the article.
EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 9:41pm
Leroy.
I did leave! I don't post anything meaningful on WB, because the members don't react to thoughtful articles.
I tried posting two:

But response was just chatter. Both are from the meaningful sites I now post on.

When I saw the delusional posting of Tom C. Purcell threatening Autumn and berating her brother, who doesn't even participate openly on this site, I said GOOD RIDDENCE, and ignored his postings.
But then he had to take a shot at me and others. I realized he was just begging for support and had no intention of leaving.

So I printed what I know about Little Tommy the coward, and you joined in as his sympathizer.

I have no intention of deleting this article, as a matter of fact, I have copied it and will post your and Toms responses to any future posts. You  two have demonstrated, the evil of your belief, far better than I ever could.

You are showing signs of sanity, so I am responding to you, but rest assured, I am very capable of exposing hatred and distortion of events, and will continue to do so!
I will try posting another Thought Piece, when you and Tom and Stone, stop your Attack, or in a couple weeks. There are a few thinkers remaining on this site, but I will write for them.

A white dove just landed on my window, so I am at peace!
Leroy Added Aug 7, 2017 - 10:07pm
Something seems to be eating at you lately.  I hope you find the peace you are seeking.
EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 10:55pm
What is eating at me Leroy, is the loss of humanity we see today. When you and Tommy try to distort history, invent conspiracies, group individuals as Jews, Blacks, Untermensch, and disrespect the survivors of the most evil practice of our time, I no longer respect you as people!

I am compelled to use the same tactics that you use. Even though I would prefer not to.

To the world, WB doesn't even exist. What we say and do here means nothing. But when I am exposed to the Likes of Tom and Billy, I am compelled to expose their inhumane ideas, before they can take root again.

I owe it to the holocaust survivors who I used to serve when I was a Teen on Long Island.
You and Little Tommy and Billy make the Doves cry!
The only peace in life is death! We all struggle to find our place, but I will not allow you 3, to destroy the memory of innocent people.
EXPAT Added Aug 7, 2017 - 10:58pm
P.S.  TO SATISFY YOUR OWN EGO!
Leroy Added Aug 8, 2017 - 7:43am
So now I am an antisemite and Holocaust denier for supporting free speech?  I have argued against the Holocaust deniers as much as you, so that can't be it.  I see why you left the US.  You can't handle free speech.  No, I belong to the "I detest what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it" group.  That is what you are fighting against.  That is what you hate.  As long as it's your speech, you are four square behind it.  If it is someone else's, you deny them.

I've learned a lot from Tom.  I've learned a lot from Billy.  I've learned a lot from you.  Sometimes, you have to take the good with the bad.  I don't hold a grudge.  I just empty the trash.  There's some good in everybody.  Even those we hold up as good can have their flaws.  Cosby might be a good example.
Leroy Added Aug 8, 2017 - 1:45pm
"Exlax for Expat"
Jeffrey Kelly Added Aug 30, 2017 - 2:56pm
@Dannl:

Dannl, originally four targets were proposed for the first Atomic Bomb, Hiroshima was targeted due to its military importance.

"Hiroshima was chosen as the first target due to its military and industrial values. As a military target, Hiroshima was a major army base that housed the headquarters of the Japanese 5th Division and the 2nd Army Headquarters. It was also an important port in southern Japan and a communications center. The mountains surrounding Hiroshima also contributed to Hiroshima being among one of the top choices among the short list of potential targets, for that the mountains might contain the destructive forces of an atomic blast in the target area, increasing the level of destruction."

Also, Hiroshima was not targeted for conventional bombing, any damage that occurred was due solely to the Atomic Bomb.

Nagasaki was also a secondary target, originally the bombers targeted Kokura but could not release due to cloud cover.

Recent Articles by Writers EXPAT follows.