The internal inconsistencies of the right wing culture warriors.
1. They are self declared anti-statists and believe in Liberty whilst simultaneously cheering on US government meddling/overthrowing/bombing democratically elected governments of other countries and pontificating on the lack of ability of other people to choose for themselves.
2. They are against 'crony capitalism' (there really isn't any other type) but will happily quote wild nonsense about how the big bad gubmint made the banks do it. Even though the legislation they cite (if they even know what that legislation is) had nothing to do with the GFC and never undermined underwriting standards (quite the reverse).
Same goes for any private business/plutocrat. Never ever guilty of anything. And if they did something it was the gubmint forced them to.
3. The USA is run by evil liberals/crony capitalists/deep state operatives/Fabian socialists/globalists etc etc etc but yet the USA can do no wrong, it is the shining city on the hill that all other nations depend upon for their security/wealth/freedom and their rainbow bathed unicorns.
4. Fascist governments of the past (and present) whilst clearly being allied with corporate interests, overtly anti-labour and anti-democratic are 'socialist' because we said so. Everyone knows that socialism is bad and capitalism is good, so if a government is bad it must be socialist.
So words have no meaning anymore.
5. Knowledge is bad. Have they ever read Marx or listened to/read a socialist, a Marxist, an anarchist, a communist?
Absolutely not. Those things are bad therefore they won't hear them.
6. The mainstream media is a liberal propaganda conspiracy.
But of course they believe them without question when they tell them that Putin/Assad/Gadhaffi/ Maduro/ insert evil foreign leader of today is the next incarnation of Hitler (who was the "socialist" who hated and killed all the socialists).
I could go on. The economic inconsistencies are mind boggling. Libertarians will contradict themselves in a single paragraph without any sense of irony ( another concept they have trouble with).