Old stone eaters and Friedli blind dates

Stone. I sent the original photo to your business e-mail. I know you don't believe in GOD, but it is more than a coincidence when my friend in California sends me an inspirational photo in Thailand of African children, thrilled by a tablet. At the same time you are depressed in Switzerland, about getting old.

I am 15 years older than you, and here's hoping you will be as wise as I am in 15 years. Ha Ha

But do what you can because these kids need you! This is no time to feel sorry for yourself!!!

None of us is getting younger!

If you live for just yourself, you live for nothing. If you live for these kids, you will live forever in their legacy.

I hope all who see this post are inspired by these hopeful young faces.

Comments

EXPAT Added Aug 11, 2017 - 12:13am
I'm not good at this photo stuff. So I posted 3 copies of the same thing.
There has to be a purpose, when3 people from 3 different parts of the world are brought together for a group of unknown African children.
Get your ass back to Africa as soon  as you can!
GOD is sending you a message!
EXPAT Added Aug 11, 2017 - 12:18am
Even if you don't want to hear it!
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 11, 2017 - 4:42am
Expat

You're right thanks ! Gotta take the finger out as we say in German. Actually I'm ready here to go, but there's still investors lacking for our 2 ha project of hot pepper plantation. We provide already 50% of the money but Swiss investors are hard to find. I'm trying hard and might have to look internationally. Problem is also that this is a francophone region and anglophones are generally not interested....but thanks for the encouragement. Your pic reminds me of my family in Cameroon :)

Dannl Yoder Added Aug 11, 2017 - 1:18pm
Expat, the reason some Christians go to hell is because they hate the old testament God.
They also hate their brother.
Who is their brother?
They will point to the worthless savages of the world, who have contributed nothing to the world and send their money to these age old parasites.
Leaving the real brother and his children to perish in the Appalachias.

EXPAT Added Aug 11, 2017 - 3:55pm
Dannl.
When all you see are differences, there is no empathy.
When you can only find God in a book, there is no understanding.
Hate is fear, brought on by a lack of empathy and understanding
May your money bring you joy, as life obviously does not.
The worthless savage is the man who is alone, for he has nothing
And when you call a child a worthless parasite you make your own hell
Dannl Yoder Added Aug 11, 2017 - 6:11pm
Never mind the child of your own household right?
Who defends them?
You giving free stuff to parasites and their children only produced parasites.
Generation after generation. And you know what? Most of it comes from the unwilling taxpayer
Send all your inordinate love and gifts to create another generation of gimmees all you want but don't,Lord  yourself over those of us who do not love inordinately.
" when you call a child s parasite, you make your own hell"
Go stick your hand on the mouth of a young crocodile, maybe you will learn something.
And you send your gifts to other children, when you have so many needy around you? You are hell!

EXPAT Added Aug 11, 2017 - 6:54pm
Dannl.
I do what I can for those around me. I have priorities of course, but I don't let the foolish argument presented by too many on the left, that because I can't do everything, I should do nothing!

I defend the child of my own household, and then give what I can to the rest. Why, because I receive more personal satisfaction than I can get from a fat bank account!

You are obviously troubled by your own behavior, and the God inside you is giving you sadness. But if you do unto others, you will end your need to defend selfishness to strangers on a strange web site.

I know better than to stick my hand in the mouth of a crocodile. You should be smart enough to get your head out of your ass.
Dannl Yoder Added Aug 11, 2017 - 7:36pm
Expat, you and your ilk have been feeding these crocodiles ( savages) for hundreds of years.
You can go to many churches in the country and see the same Negro savage with distended belly and a fly crawling on his eye.
It is dad to see well meaning folks tricked out of their money, bug you, are not going to pretend I am the problem, you stinking con artist.
 Try and demean me all you want, but the the age of enlightenment didn't dawn in your corn field obviously.
You want to send your money to...and even beg for these beasts, go right a head. I don't want your head out of your Arse. It is your living room obviously, I just want others  to see the 500 year history of these beggars.
Look at all the countries washing up on Western shores for the west to house them and feed them.
Take a good look! It's the same view from your arse as well!
It is useless savages that are ravaging Europe and fools like you pretend that your "love" and gifts will bring world peace.
It hasn't worked in hundreds of years.
Where are the parents to these darling crocodiles?
They are in another line getting their hand out..and you know it!
Where were the grandparents before they died? The welfare line. Before that? Another welfare line..before that, and that and that.. Welfare,  my Cracker head, welfare!
In less than 60 years there is no plan for whites. Only the worthless burden of these beggars.

EXPAT Added Aug 12, 2017 - 4:28am
I don't know you as a person, so I can only assume that growing up in an Amish commune has isolated you from mankind and nature in general.
Were you cast out of your group? When you are dead will anyone care?
You hoard your money to what end? When Harriet Tubman is on a $20 bill, will you worship it any less?
You are a puzzle to me, because the worst punishment prison can give a man is isolation, but you willingly isolate yourself from mankind. How sad. and what a waste of a life.

You pretend to believe in God.

Matthew 25:40-45New International Version (NIV)
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 12, 2017 - 2:17pm
Expat

This Dannl guy will never understand. He apparently never cared to look at people behind their color and circumstance of life and what caused them to live like they do.

I'm glad I'm not one of those fake religiosos.

That doesn't need religion. Just empathy.

Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 12, 2017 - 2:20pm
BTW:

My family in Mali who is Muslim, always keeps a spare plate of the dinner in case someone might come around being hungry. If not, it's reheated the next day.

They shouldn't do that, right Dannyl ? Because they're black Muslim savages who only want to profit from the holy Whites.

A pure white believer trashes the stuff he couldn't eat.
EXPAT Added Aug 12, 2017 - 4:41pm
When I stayed with a family in Maceo, Brazil. People would come to the house and ask for food. They always had small loaves of bread and meat to give them.
Empathy is not about color or religion. It is about HUMANITY! I used to think a little like Dannl, because nobody ever did anything for me, so why should I do for anyone else. I didn't want to be a sucker.
But I learned over time that giving was its own reward. When I help others, I help myself.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 12, 2017 - 4:47pm
Expat

When I help others, I help myself.

That one stays. No more true than this. I found that out for myself too.
Dannl Yoder Added Aug 12, 2017 - 5:02pm
Expat, perhaps you quote scripture that applauds the feeding of parasites!
Nothing in those verses apply to me. They apply to you buckaroo!
You feed Negro babies in Africa and laud yourself while children of the white race at your own doorstep are neglected. To protect your own self serving ego, you turn on me for being "bigot" "Racist" and uncaring.
Stone bruise pretenfs to have "relatives" in Mali.
No. Stonehenge, you do not have relatives there. Your Negro wife does.
And you as a " Athiest " trying to play hand ball with me using scripture. Hah!
You are ashamed of your own race..and a disgrace to it..ax is your "wife".
Each of you declare that by mingling you will better the races. How absurd.
What did each of you prove by taking to each other?
That neither of you are fit for your respective race.
Aaannd she is a Muslim?
Hooweee, idjit!
Ask your wife what a " perfect Muslim is."
It is one who kills an infidel.
Look for it fool, it is coming!
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 12, 2017 - 6:48pm
DY

Fuck you, asshole. Show your face, coward.
EXPAT Added Aug 12, 2017 - 7:09pm
Dannl.
Again the excuse for helping no one, is that you can't help everyone. In my lifetime I have helped people of all colors, and they have helped me.
I don't turn on you Dannl! You turn your back on humanity and call children parasites. Every one of them is a MIRACLE, and we all need help in our lives. Were you a parasite when your family fed and clothed you? I didn't call you a bigot or racist, you know it in your heart, and assume I see it.

But you are just angry at the world and look for someone to blame for your inadequacy. I don't need to feed my EGO, many on this site think it is already overblown. I know I am special, and refuse to hide it!

EXPAT Added Aug 12, 2017 - 7:14pm
Stone found his comfort zone in Africa.
I found my comfort zone in Asia.
Dannl finds his comfort zone in the toilet.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 13, 2017 - 6:59am
Expat

Sorry for freaking out but I just couldn't hold back.

Dannl Yoder Added Aug 13, 2017 - 9:40am
Dannl finds his comfort zone in the toilet.

Expat, the real you was not hard to find. Just throw some corn on the trough, squeal like a pig and you came running.
You pretended to know something about my life.

You take up for your participation in the next generation of African Parasites and I will concern myself with children of my own race.. Your problem with that,Malcolm, is...?
I see you dropped your Mr. Psychology" persona and went to the swine sauna, where you are more comfortable.

EXPAT Added Aug 13, 2017 - 9:53pm
Dannl.
All I know about your life is what you post. I am struggling to understand how you can be so inhumane!

Dannl Yoder Added Aug 13, 2017 - 11:10pm
Expat
Dannl finds his comfort zone in the toilet.
Is that your idea of humane?
I supported children in Appalachia. I am not inhumane in their eyes.:)
Dannl Yoder Added Aug 13, 2017 - 11:22pm
Needy children and helping to further the parasitical savages are two different things. You may as well be raising crocodiles.
You are not helping children by giving them everything all their lives.
You need to see the DHS warehouse in the D.C area.
Huge.
It houses all the stoves, refrigeraters and ovens the negros beat with baseball bats and turn in to get newer ones.
That truck you see pulling in is full of new merchandise that these monsters busted up.
The next truck pulling in?
Those are newer ones being delivered.
The worthless dead beats in the door is the 'daddy baby' come to 'klect' his stove from the "evil white"people at Westinghouse.
It doesn't end there. I could write chapters from St.Louis to Atlanta at what these alien species do, courtesy of a retired police officers who cannot get such books printed....it be raysist!
EXPAT Added Aug 14, 2017 - 5:59am
Dannl wrote:"I don't want your head out of your Arse. It is your living room obviously"
Like I said, his comfort zone is in the toilet.
This hysterical rant only gets worse, and I have had enough of his inhumanity. Rather than let him contaminate this post any further, I will delete any further comment of this type from him. He has nothing to say, except repeat the same  nonsense.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 14, 2017 - 10:02am
Expat

Hate is a sign of fear and frustration. Nothing else. And hate is rarely based on experiences but of hearsay and opinions of other haters.
EXPAT Added Aug 14, 2017 - 4:50pm
Stone.
Indifference can be just as devastating as hate. The rest of the good people on WB at best give a brief mention of the plight of children around the world, but spend more on their DOGS.
You know how difficult it is to get any support for your efforts. Only we 3 care enough to even comment, and one is a hater!
134 views and 3 likes mean people saw the photo's, but none care enough to comment.
Until we really care about each other, as much as we care about animals, the human condition will not change!
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 14, 2017 - 4:59pm
Expat

*sigh*

Yep.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 14, 2017 - 5:02pm

We're a pretty limited species until someone kicks our ass and out of our safe environment. Only then we can start to open our minds.
Dannl Yoder Added Aug 14, 2017 - 5:03pm
And when you care about my opinion... Minus ad hominims?
EXPAT Added Aug 14, 2017 - 6:05pm
Dannl.
You never offered an opinion!  Calling children parasites and crocodiles is deluded hate. If you had said we need to begin at home in raising more caring children, We could have had an intelligent discussion.
But when you attack innocent children for being born into circumstance they did not chose, you are part of the problem, and your ranting is useless for discussion!
EXPAT Added Aug 14, 2017 - 6:26pm
Stone writes: BTW: When people have no personal connection to something, they don't care. When it's not in their direct neighborhood, they don't care.

I understand what you say, and agree on a personal level, that we associate with those people closest to us.
BUT! People spend BILLIONS on saving Whales, or demanding LIONS be allowed to eat babies unmolested. Gorillas are of grave concern because they are dying, but 100,000 children dying of Cholera in Yemen, are not mentioned. The list goes on. People want to protect sharks, Rhino's, even poisonous snakes, but other humans who are different than us, get scorn, or worse ignored.
I don't pretend to understand values that praise Muslims who cut throats and murder whole villages in the name of GOD, but scorn those who make life better by bringing jobs and prosperity to people who have nothing.
Even you condemn USA as evil for influencing development in backward parts of the world.
Sadly, we can relate to animals, better than we can accept those different than ourselves, and I don't see that changing anytime soon!
Dannl Yoder Added Aug 14, 2017 - 7:01pm
Dannl.

Expat, I am going to agree with you. But it is conditional.
The condition is that you herded me right into ad hominems, which I always regret later. But in your amateur psychology. You should realize, that to survive in your culture, I must defend... Yeh, I know, not very Amish, but you failed to open the chute to an intelligent conversation. With you insulting me and Stone hinge and his conjoined twin, Opher, sniping at the US and me at every turn, what do you expect?
 I added several caveats to readers: Don't draw blood with box cutters= your petty insults do draw blood then scream when someone draws a claymore and takes your arm off= really lethal ad hominems.
Your  society makes scoffs and insults with impunity, buy when Danny Yoder does
 It, what a raysist, inhuman!

Dannl Yoder Added Aug 14, 2017 - 7:04pm
Btw Expat, I failed to get your book. "How to make friends and influence people". Is it sold out?;)
EXPAT Added Aug 14, 2017 - 9:18pm
You made my day Dannl!
Dannl Yoder Added Aug 14, 2017 - 9:21pm
And you just made mine, expat!