Jeanne and Jews Help Radicalize Alt Right Into White Nationalists

by Billy Roper

As most of you know, I did not attend the Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past weekend. Many of you also, whether you agree with them or not, know my reasons why. It is not my purpose to rehash them here. Nor is it my intent today to discuss in detail the importance of proper logistical planning, which includes secure and publicly confidential rendezvous points, primary and secondary and tertiary withdrawal and regrouping plans, and contingency instructions covering what might happen if the rally is dispersed. This keeps stragglers and small groups from becoming isolated, lost, and directionless should much of their leadership abandon them in the face of defeat. Hypothetically, of course.

I witnessed, through several video live streams, many individual and group acts of courage and manly self-defense Saturday, and I salute those who earned their red laces. There were a large number of very good people there, doing the best they could in a hostile situation, and often coming out on top, I saw.

In passing, I will say that the local and state governments clearly and unjustly worked against the Charlottesville rally. Whether any of their ill-will might have been inspired or exacerbated by the organizer attending City Council meetings blaring rock anthems and purposefully antagonizing local elected officials there and in the media, I cannot guess. I do know that in my personal experience, a couple of months ago extenuating circumstances and security concerns compelled me to change the location of a rally venue which I had planned. Rather than grandstanding and refusing to cooperate or negotiate with the city, or going after a federal injunction against local law enforcement, I went to the Chief of Police’s office, sat down with him, and worked out a fair solution. Our rally happened, the police were professional and courteous, and everything went fine, despite an armed Antifa presence and counter-protesters who outnumbered us. Whether a similar solution might have been reached in Virginia would be Monday-morning quarterbacking, had I not been saying the same thing days before the event. As it stands now, those injured or arrested over the weekend have the most skin in the game to judge who bears responsibility for the outcome, so I will leave it to them to decide.

I am also not aware of the details on the person who drove into the crowd of anti-Whites, or what their motivations might have been. I will not conjecture on that accident or purposeful action, whichever it may have been, except to say that it was a very unfortunate accompaniment to the rally, as was the tragic loss of the lives of the Sheriff department employees in the helicopter crash.

Aside from understandable concern about the safety and well being of my friends who did attend the rally, my own bit of secondary drama over it stemmed from the torch-lit procession at the University of Virginia campus on Friday night. As it turns out, one strikingly handsome man in attendance chose to wear a University of Arkansas Engineering t-shirt. Because of his rugged good looks and the state affiliation expressed on the shirt, many anti-White leftists assumed that it was me. My Twitter feed exploded with hundreds of Communists and gay activists, as well as Black Lives Matter terrorists, who for several hours threatened me with doxxing and physical violence. They contacted state and federal law enforcement, and Twitter, and wrote letters to Santa Claus, probably, fussing about me and blaming me for the car and helicopter crashes and global warming. This despite the fact that dude isn’t even sleeved, yet.

Early on in the game, I decided to troll them by alternately confirming then denying that I was the person in the picture, in order to confuse the trail and distract them from the guy they were after. So, I spent the better part of the evening schooling some and gaming others. The Jewish Chancellor of the University of Arkansas was trotted out to condemn the unknown man, the shirt, and the rally. A systematic witch-hunt began in the Engineering department. One professor was accused, and then exonerated. TV and print luggenpresse reporters contacted me, to ask if it was me, or not. Anti-Whites began a campaign to down-vote my books on Amazon and pressure the book retailer to stop carrying them. Alternately, they promised that I would be fired, and assassinated. My family was threatened. Then the left-wing media contacted state government officials. The current and two former governor’s offices gave statements of condemnation. One governor’s spokesman stated that he could confirm it was me in the picture, and then added that I had started fights with the governor’s staff at their offices in Little Rock, as well. I honestly don’t remember that, any more than I can recall being in Charlottesville, but, whatever.

As of this morning, the media is carrying confirmations that it isn’t me in the picture, so I guess I can let it go. If you read this, Chad Tiki man, I bought you as much time as I could. I hope they don’t doxx you, but if they do, or if they don’t, once the smoke clears, get in touch. I’ll be happy to introduce you to a lot more people who believe as you do, a lot closer than you would have imagined. You can wear any shirt you like. I could use a stunt double. Don’t tell the doctors how well the cloning protocol went, just yet, mein doppelganger.

I’m thinking of making that shirt the new ShieldWall Network uniform. At least, I definitely have to get me one, now. Wooo, pig, sooie.

Comments

Billy Roper Added Aug 15, 2017 - 1:05pm
Yes, my distrust of Spencer is, well, very widely known. But Jeanne (wsucram15, here, since she brought up Writer Beat in her attempted doxxing of me) only helped me sell more books and get more followers. So, I should thank her.

Last week’s ‘The Roper Report’ podcast is now the most popular, in terms of most downloaded and listened to, internet radio program on Radio Aryan for the last year, with over 4,000 downloads and counting. target="_blank" rel="noopener">Listen to it on RadioAryan.com.
Oh, and hey, libtards? A new episode comes out tomorrow. Thank you, and You’re Welcome.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 15, 2017 - 1:11pm
Billy

Wanted to check out Daily Stormer but the site is offline. One has to check out all sides.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 15, 2017 - 4:04pm

What's your opinion ?
Billy Roper Added Aug 15, 2017 - 4:51pm
Stone, TDS is down, it and many other pro-White sites have been attacked over the last 48 hours by people like Jeanne and Sara. It was nice talking to her on Twitter, though, when she said that I was there, lol. Here is an exemplary video showing what happened in Charlottesville.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 15, 2017 - 5:38pm
Billy

That stinks. I mean BOTH sides should have a right to express their opinions. Was just commenting on Expat's article about that.

You know we don't agree too often, but this stinks. The same ignorance towards other opinions to think about drove Tom away. When those antifa people put equality and freedom of expression on their flag, why do they block others ?

Hypocrits.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 15, 2017 - 5:41pm
BTW: Now some might say why Stone defends "pro-White" people when he has a black wife ? Horizons never end LOL
Billy Roper Added Aug 15, 2017 - 5:44pm
From this White racist's point of view, to me that means that you try to be open-minded and objective whenever possible. That's more than most people can say.
Leroy Added Aug 15, 2017 - 5:45pm
The racists seem to be rather naive to believe that they can attack whites for being white without a retaliatory response.  They seem the think their violence can only be one sided.  They think it is cute to destroy monuments that they fear.  Do they not think that MLK roads, monuments, and streets and the like won't be attacked in retaliation?  People like WSU set themselves up as holier than thou, but, in truth, they are the ones with blood on their hands.
Leroy Added Aug 15, 2017 - 5:51pm
The true irony of it all is that the protesters are too ignorant to even know where the Civil war was fought, much less who the sides were and who won and what it was all about.  No doubt they are receiving orders from above because I am firmly convinced they are too ignorant to know.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 15, 2017 - 5:55pm
From this White racist's point of view

LOL
Jeff Michka Added Aug 15, 2017 - 6:20pm
Go-Daddy blew off Billy's buddies at "Daily Stormtrooper", who momentarily moved it to Google where it got pulled again.  Billy the Nazi and ol Nazi Tom Purcell are without a voice.  Remember folks, it is Billy the NAZI, not you good pard and down home piece of excrement.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 15, 2017 - 6:24pm
Billy Roper Added Aug 15, 2017 - 7:22pm
Since Jeanne, wsucram15, tried to say that I was at Charlottesville and this began, my book sales have gone through the roof, higher than ever before, as have my podcast downloads and my website traffic, as well as media coverage and interviews. I've also been roundly celebrated as a hero for giving the guy time to cover himself. I'm not a hero. I just am completely fearless, undoxxable, and ruthlessly committed.
Billy Roper Added Aug 15, 2017 - 7:23pm
Even the Jewish Press, literally, are clowning the Jewish doxxer, lol.
William Stockton Added Aug 15, 2017 - 9:44pm
Billy, As you know I come down hard on "whiteish" people who choose to promote racism.  I also believe racism on all sides is at a fever pitch.  This is the truth nobody wants to accept.

Being a mostly white dude, I see very strong efforts from the left to eradicate white people from the public domain . . .  both in speech and in physical presence.
I am compassionate toward the rally in Charlottesville but I think it was the worst organized rally I have ever seen . . . certainly the most tragic so far.  I have never seen that much violence even prior to the vehicle running down the protestors.  And much of that violence was promoted, as you say, by the local government.  That is what I saw.

I can only hope future "free speech" rallies do two important things:
1) Don't let the local government dictate safety.  Obviously, local govs either don't have the capacity or will for safety.  Make sure the guys have a safe exit that doesn't go straight through armed Antifa.  I have now seen this twice happen at different rallies.
2) Be prepared.  The next rally probably is going to have lead flying instead of bottles filled with concrete.  I realize this is hard to do since the local enforcement screens for weapons.  But I would bet they wont be screening the illegal protestors.
wsucram15 Added Aug 15, 2017 - 10:03pm
Billy..I asked you if it was you..lets be clear.  then I asked someone else if a picture on twitter was you and it exploded. I wasnt sure and I didnt pass it along to over 8,000 people.  I had no idea that could or would happen.  I didnt even send the tweet.
However, I thought about that yesterday and today.  While you might be upset about this, you pushed it.  I just asked you a question and you as usual, were yourself.  I am pretty sure you knew that would happen much more than I did.
However, I will apologize and I am happy it sold books for your heartless cold self. Only someone like you could be proud of that.  I wont comment you again and I would appreciate you doing the same.
Mircea Negres Added Aug 16, 2017 - 2:28am
One guy peacefully exercised his First Amendment rights. Hundreds of miles away (or is it about 2.000?), another man minded his own business. Due to a very superficial resemblance, some blind dingbats start threatening the latter man and his family. This world being what it is, of course it's all the latter man's fault and never should he make hay if the sun happens to shine, because to do so would point out an inconvenient truth- the Left of today are ignorant, impatient, blind, stupid and criminal... Yes, criminal. It is perfectly legal to engage in peaceful protest and voice one's opinion, while attempting to victimize somebody for the exercise of those rights is contrary to the First Amendment and only God, cops and lawyers know how many other laws- and that's without mentioning the small matter of removing a public statue without government approval...  Billy, the Left screwed up and you came out on top. Well played, glad you're okay, but I'm still concerned over the other guy's safety, yours and your family's, because these leftie idiots have less brains than a mosquito trying to stop a speeding train.
Thomas Napers Added Aug 16, 2017 - 4:54am
Strange title...your article had nothing to do with Jeanne or Jews. Speaking of which, who's Jeanne?
Billy Roper Added Aug 16, 2017 - 9:51am
Thomas, you're still not very sharp. Jeanne is wsucram15. She publicly told people that I was the guy in the picture in Charlottesville, which led to many threats on my life and against my wife and my family. I don't accept her apology. The main doxxer of the people who were in Charlottesville, as well as many who were not and were misidentified, was a Jew whom we have doxxed deep and hard in turn.
Billy Roper Added Aug 16, 2017 - 9:53am
William, yes, actually there was a security force in C-ville armed with ARs. Their discipline in refraining from opening fire was exemplary. However, some day, as in Boston and at Lexington, you are right. It will happen. Finally.
Billy Roper Added Aug 16, 2017 - 9:58am
Jeanne. Doxxing goes both ways. For me, it's fun, because I literally don't care, and am ready to actually kill or die for my beliefs. So, no hard feelings. You just helped out in a small way to make me more famous and get lots of media coverage. It's probably the most useful thing you've ever done in your otherwise pointless existence.
Billy Roper Added Aug 16, 2017 - 10:07am
LOL, yeah. They are radicalizing and marginalizing more and more young White men by attacking them and taking away their jobs and their livelihoods and leaving them with nothing to lose, literally. They're sowing the seeds of a civil war, fueled by a thousand or ten thousand alienated and disenfranchised young White men who will give it back as good as they got it, or better. They are pushing them into being just like me. I hope they enjoy what they get.
Dino Manalis Added Aug 16, 2017 - 11:34am
We should stop blaming Jews for everything and face reality with kindness and respect for everyone.  Hate breeds more hatred, we need to promote peace; understanding; and brotherhood to start healing wounds.
Billy Roper Added Aug 16, 2017 - 12:09pm
Dino, you really should write the next verse to Kumbaya. Your responses are so predictable and trite. Jews do stuff, like doxx Whites. If it was an Irish guy doing it, I wouldn't have blamed a Jew. It WAS a Jew. The wounds are not healing. Wait, Dino, are you Autumn's brother? LOL
Billy Roper Added Aug 16, 2017 - 12:15pm
Once they are done removing all of the Confederate monuments, they will go after The Founding Fathers, who were all White Nationalists. You know, racists like Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. They are sowing a wind, and will reap the whirlwind. The backlash will be spectactular. Thousands of young White men are being doxxed, alienated, marginalized, and radicalized. They are losing their families, their jobs, and their futures. They are are learning that they have nothing left to lose. They are learning not to care.
Every statue of Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, or the Little Rock Nine. target="_blank" rel="noopener">Every Holocaust Memorial.
We will take down the Jewess’s poem from the Statue of Liberty.
Statues of Lenin. Busts of Marx. Pictures of Obama.
We will rename every MLK Blvd, after the lower primates who infest those areas are removed.
target="_blank" rel="noopener">This will seem like nothing.
Every policeman who “just followed orders” to entrap, to betray, to attack, to harm us.
We will erase you.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Aug 16, 2017 - 3:54pm
LOL, seriously need to come around more often.

My, you have a big head, Billy.  It's a shame you didn't go to Charlottesville, they could've used you there.  If nothing else you could have lightened the mood.

You do dream big, Billy.  I'll give you credit for that.  The funny thing is, for someone who claims to know history (good thing you no longer embarrass yourself by trying to talk about it), do you forget the lessons that history taught us?  Revolutions tend to devour their own.  Maximilien Robespierre, Ernst Roehm, Leon Trotsky.....all helped push their revolutions forward and in the end died at the hands of those who benefited from their labors.

Of course, it's all fantasy.  People like you have dreamed of such a thing for what?  Over a century?  Longer?  In the end they all died fruitlessly.  As will you.
Billy Roper Added Aug 16, 2017 - 4:01pm
If I die because the pro-White movement goes further extreme than myself, as history shows those movements did for Roehm and Trotsky and the Jacobins, that'll be cool, all for the greater good, Shabbos Goy. Based on history, though, they're moving in my direction as they radicalize. Keep telling yourself it's nothing to worry about, though. That's cool. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, Judeophile. ;->
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 16, 2017 - 4:08pm
Jeffrey

Worth a consideration. And a GOOD consideration.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Aug 16, 2017 - 4:31pm
@Billy Roper:
"If I die because the pro-White movement goes further extreme than myself, as history shows those movements did for Roehm and Trotsky and the Jacobins, that'll be cool, all for the greater good,"

Two of those regimes have genocides attached to them and two of those three regimes ended in ruins.  Something to think about.....though I know you WN retards don't mind a good genocide.  Even if you deny that one happened (I don't really understand that one, I'd think it makes you ecstatic to know all those Jews died.  Especially women and children, we know you guys are into that sort of thing).

"Shabbos Goy."

I always find your insults amusing.  You really are nothing more than a taller 13-year-old.

"Based on history, though, they're moving in my direction as they radicalize."

Always someone more radical than you, Billy-boy.

"Keep telling yourself it's nothing to worry about, though."

I won't.  Because there isn't.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one,"

Fuck you for quoting Lennon.  Lennon would despise you pieces of filth.

"Judeophile. ;->"

I know, Billy.  It's hard to realize that there are white folks out there who don't believe like you do.  You know, the ones with brains.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 16, 2017 - 5:35pm
Jeffrey Kelly sez: Will you be one of those, Billy?  After "The Day of the Rope," will you end up in a noose yourself?  Or at the wrong end of a firing squad?-Billy has been and remains a traitor.  His "Balk" crap, and desire to break up the Union make him a traitor by simple definition, like all confederates were traitors.  Got a feeling it will happen to him sooner rather than later.  Drunk with Nazi fervor, he'll stumble into a military base or police station and demand they surrender to the Nazi version of Prince Arcturus, and it will end right there.  He tries, by quoting Lennon, to make himself appear human, but as you said: Fuck you for quoting Lennon.  Lennon would despise you pieces of filth. - Yup.  Bet Billy is really unhappy his chief "explainer and apologist" has taken his toys and gone home.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Aug 16, 2017 - 6:05pm
LOL
Billy Roper Added Aug 16, 2017 - 8:42pm
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Aug 16, 2017 - 8:59pm
Happiness is a warm gun ?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Aug 16, 2017 - 11:17pm
@Stone-Eater Friedli:
"Happiness is a warm gun ?"

Um, yeah, that kinda refers to something else......
Jeffrey Kelly Added Aug 16, 2017 - 11:21pm
@Billy Roper:
"I really like Revolution . You know, it's on the White album. Ever heard the original version of "get back"? LOL"

There are multiple versions of lots of Beatles songs, Billy.  "Revolution" in its most commonly known form is an anti-war song.  There is a version that John says "You can count me out.....in."

Lennon was anti-war and a pacifist.  I repeat, he would loathe you.
Billy Roper Added Aug 17, 2017 - 9:26am
Beatles "Get Back", original lyrics.
Billy Roper Added Aug 17, 2017 - 9:28am
You might like this recording better, though.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Aug 17, 2017 - 10:47am
McCartney wrote "Get Back," dumbass.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Aug 17, 2017 - 10:57am
Oh, and Billy, best to do some research before spouting off:
"When we were doing Let It Be, there were a couple of verses to Get Back which were actually not racist at all - they were anti-racist. There were a lot of stories in the newspapers then about Pakistanis crowding out flats - you know, living 16 to a room or whatever. So in one of the verses of Get Back, which we were making up on the set of Let It Be, one of the outtakes has something about 'too many Pakistanis living in a council flat' - that's the line. Which to me was actually talking out against overcrowding for Pakistanis... If there was any group that was not racist, it was the Beatles. I mean, all our favourite people were always black. We were kind of the first people to open international eyes, in a way, to Motown."

I get a kick out of you, Billy.  Your level of stupid plumbs new depths every time I read something you write.

Ian Thorpe Added Aug 17, 2017 - 12:32pm
SEF, "Happiness is a warm gun?" might be a typo, "Happiness is a cold gin," would make sense to me, but maybe some like it hot.
Billy Roper Added Aug 17, 2017 - 3:35pm
You're right. The Commie John Lennon would probably like my views as much as the Founding Fathers of the U.S. would like yours. LOL They were all White Nationalists.
Flying Junior Added Aug 19, 2017 - 2:13am
Wow, Billy.  I guess the most likely reason you did not attend this, "rally," would be that you did not wish to be injured or killed.

WTF are you talking about planning and logistics?  Your boys planned with all of the militia muscle and strategy they could muster.  Guns, clubs, baseball bats, shields, big heavy flagpoles.  Radios.  Military columns.

Your boys are American Nazis.  Oh, and right, both sides are to blame, especially the counter-protesters who started all the violence.

I'm ashamed to know any of you kooks who posted comments and encouraged this anti-American post by a white supremacist.  Nazi values are not American values.

You look like a big, soft pussycat.

Flying Junior Added Aug 19, 2017 - 2:06pm
Dannl,

I was out-of-line.  I over-reacted.  Of course, you have a right to talk to whomever you wish.  I should probably just stay away from these discussions.  The mind, like any other living, breathing organism is best protected from pollution.
Flying Junior Added Aug 20, 2017 - 2:55am
Post Script from one of my comments on a more traditional blog.

So on this funky, fairly new website to which I was recently invited to become a contributor...I met the first bona fide Nazi that I have ever encountered on-line. I have tangled with several racists and racist enablers over the years. But except for the one or two most fringe commenters, the bloggy hosts generally claimed to know, love and care about brown and black Americans. Their general argument was that liberals were the true racists, and black people were better off joining the conservatives.

He is not the only idiot trumpeting that the non-violent Nazis and Klansmen are generally vastly out-numbered by the heavily armed Black Lives Matter and Antifa forces. Despite the widely reported facts that the Charlottesville protest organizers brought in several militias armed with guns, baseball bats, clubs and shields, not to mention tiki torches and heavy flagpoles, he claimed that the wonderful KKK-Nazis were vastly out numbered by the superior, armed counter protesters.

Truth has no meaning here.

After Charlottesville, we can all understand that these guys are all about violence and military style protests. I understand that the Freedom of Speech guys in Boston were not affiliated.

I am counting on the fact that all cities and municipalities will insist that all future permits for protests will specify that no person shall carry any weapons.

Hand weapons or guns. Just no weapons.

That's what I am counting on in San Francisco.
August 19, 2017 at 11:49 PM

Jeff Michka Added Aug 23, 2017 - 11:53am
FJr writes: I met a real, full-on Nazi. Some immature, bearded child who claims that his podcast is the most visited site on Aryan Radio dot com.-So you met Billy Roper?  Aryan Radio isn't radio.  It's a online narrowcast.  No RF, no "radio."
Charles Martel Added Aug 27, 2017 - 6:31pm
Greetings, I am new here. I know about the anti-white agenda taking place now with the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan, Barbara Spectre, Sarkozy (You must start Interracial Breeding Speech), Noel Ignatiev and many other anti-whites. This programming seems to be communistic from my point of view. If you've ever watched Yuri Bezmenov you would see that he was trying to warn USA in the early 80s that Communist Ideology has already spread throughout our country and the West. Here is one of his videos.

What I don't understand though is why do Jews hate Europeans/White people so much.  I'm almost certain they have an alliance with Russia and are using this communist/Marxist programming to brainwash people over the last 30-40 years to make out that white people are evil demons that need to be genocided.

Although I am new here I know quite a bit already but am always trying to learn more.  Richard Spencer is not trustworthy, he has a hard-on for Aleksandr Dugin whose book is extremely popular with the Russian military. Dugin is also supposedly in close quarters with Putin whom is also a Jew if you didn't know yet.  Do not trust Putin or Dugin.  Richard Spencer's wife is from Georgia, the country, not the state and Dugin whom Spencer worships is anti-white and has commented on white people needing a genocide as well. These are not trustworthy people and are not the saviour of white people. Also, Spencer is supposedly Jewish. Many of these people that are purportedly pro-white are just Jewish shills trying to start a civil war or make whites look even worse.

George Soros funds Black Lives Matter and Antifa. He also probably funds the Alt-Right. George Soros has a legion of Nazis that are currently in a war with the Ukranian Army.  I don't want to write a book and I'm here to learn as well as to teach. If you could.  Tell me why the Jews hate Whites/Europeans so much? What is their endgame? What will they do when Whites are gone and the angry Black masses see the only people left resembling white people (Jews). Will the Jews just nuke them or use some form of the airborne virus to kill them off?

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you folks soon and you have earned a new follower!

Blessings and good will!

Jeff Michka Added Aug 27, 2017 - 9:12pm
Charlie Martel sez: Tell me why the Jews hate Whites/Europeans so much? What is their endgame? What will they do when Whites are gone and the angry Black-I won't welcome another NAzi symp WS idiot here.  Oh, we are sooo shocked!!! A crypto-nazi.  Blessings and good will!  Curse and bad will, nazi.  Billy the Nazi must be orgasming over you showing up, Charlie.
Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 1:46am
I'm no Nazi or Nazi sympathizer but what the communists did was 1000x much more brutal than any other ideology that has ever existed.  I'm speaking about truth and don't care what you think. If you are just here to insult people and not research or provide anything meaningful or anything to counter what I've said then I will just ignore you, it does no harm to me either way. Are you here just to denounce this man over and over again as some form of a hobby? You might want to do some research yourself because currently, you are either a shill or an extremely useful idiot to their cause. By the way, Nazis were far left leaning despite what Wikipedia tells you which can't be relied upon.
John G Added Aug 28, 2017 - 2:58am
By the way, Nazis were far left leaning
Oh good god. Not another one.
Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 4:17am
Can you prove it wrong? How are we to trust people that have demonized Nazis for the last 70 years but don't wish to address the Bolshevik Revolution murder/genocide of 100 Million Russians and Holodomor 7 Million Ukrainians. I've yet to see an apology from one Jew about these dual horrors.  But all day every day the 6 million is repeated, drilled into your head at a young age and the word Nazi leaves a tainted slithery feeling when uttered. The Communist Regime was 80-85% Jew during these times, they knew what they were doing. They are Communist Zionists through and through.
Billy Roper Added Aug 28, 2017 - 9:15am
The way that the handful of Trump supporters were attacked in San Francisco is indicative of how anyone to the right of Hillary is labeled a Nazi, taking the curse off of it and alienating more and more mainstream Americans from the left. The dialectic is shifting rightwards. The backlash is building to the censorship and deplatforming and purges, too. Weimerica is going down.
Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 10:10am
Billy Roper, please answer my question, no one seems to want to answer it. I have some Ideas why Jews may hate whites but I'm ultimately not sure. What do you think the reason they hate Europeans/whites so badly for? Competition/Standing in the Way/Destruction of the temple by the Romans/We know too much? I'm trying to get some other peoples opinions on this phenomenon because they utterly wanted to destroy Germany in 1933 and the words they used against the German people in the press would be considered hate crime/hate speech in our newspeak 1984 reality. Be aware that the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan is genuine and we can tell by the forced massive immigration to Europe as of the recent years it is in full force now.  Thank you for your time and I hope you read this. If anyone else would like to chime in feel free, I would love to hear your opinion.
Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 12:00pm

Dannl Yoder,
Thank you for that. I've never been a very religious person and have unfortunately never read the bible, but I am a historical buff. Being kicked out of 100+ countries all over the globe by different groups of people looks less like an unjustified persecution of an ethnic and religious minority but more like a rational sane way of dealing with those who are unwilling to abide by the rules of the host. The story we have been fed countless times by these people really starts to set off red flags and lose any authenticity when you start to put a decent amount of research into their history.

I am truly starting to think that there may be something to Christianity when you peel back all the layers of this onion. It almost starts to look like the earth is a playground for Satan's minions and the Jews are his most trusted disciples. There is just too much evidence available that shows these people as being exceptionally cruel and if evil truly exists they are the living backbone. Of course, I can't blame them all like they say. But I certainly don't see many Jews coming out and challenging their behavior or educating others about them.

Not much choice for us Goyim I guess, Zionism and Bolshevism aren't very mindful of the other 99% of humanity.

Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 1:42pm
This is the type of stuff that really makes me believe there is something to this Synagogue of Satan stuff. Listen to this when you get the chance. This guy has been to Gaza a few times. It sounds like a nightmare and I pray for the Palestinians.  The Jews seem to not have one ounce of true empathy for anyone but themselves.  https://youtu.be/uDrDc9snRdk?t=41m30s
Jeff Michka Added Aug 28, 2017 - 2:25pm
Charlie "Im not a Nazi" Martell spews: This is the type of stuff that really makes me believe there is something to this Synagogue of Satan stuff-IF and thats a big IF, YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ABLED AS A nazi or nazi symp, then don't rattle on like one. What do you want to be told to not prattle like a latter-day Billy the Nazi Roper?  I doubt you'll change your tune...jews are a low-hanging fruit to bash when you need a scapegoat, and that works for the WB gentleman's anti-semite club.  You are, apparently, the newest member. John G notes: By the way, Nazis were far left leaning
Oh good god. Not another one.-Yup, a new Purcell without portfolio.
Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 4:48pm
Listen to the video Jeff Michka its cut and right at the perfect spot. Israel has been working hard on wiping out the Palestinians over the last 70 years through slow ethnic cleansing. The apartheid state in Israel is on par with something that good old Hitler or Stalin would be proud of. Just listen to the video and think for yourself man. In fact, here's another one for you, I doubt you will take the time to actually watch it and if you do with an open mind. The human rights violations in Israel are staggering, they give these people 2 hours of power, a diet of just enough food to survive, the exact caloric amount; and take pot shots and children for fun.
Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 6:23pm
Dannel, you are very right about the paid troll thing. It's pretty sad that our government and JIDF actually pay people to troll and state some of the most volatile and ruthless things to stir up tensions and hatred amongst the populous.

This whole red pill awakening to the truth of our corporeal realm masters actually stirred my interest in Christianity and Catholicism because I've quite a lot of quotes from the older Bibles where they named the Jew but indirectly. A lot of Synagogue of Satan quotes and they would also be called Satan himself quite frequently. I have come to believe that the older bibles before becoming perverted and edited to become Kosher when they speak of Satan, the Devil, Lucifer they are speaking of the tribe. I just ordered a bible and I intend to read through it now, the allegories are what really get me interested. It seems so interesting too because a lot of things that people say are coming from Christian Fundamentalists but seem to actually come true.

There hasn't been this level of Chaos and division worldwide anytime in my life. I'm only 35 but I've been around long enough to know that things are becoming extremely unstable and I've heard stories from the grandparents that were in Germany during WW2 that would probably put them in the can today. Truth from common German citizens of what it was really like, not just Jew published newspapers full of propaganda.

I also know deep in my self that slow white genocide is taking place. They are ethnically cleansing white-European/Americans/Australians/South Africans with flooding of our countries.  These people are masterminds in a way it's a shame they use it for the service of evil though. I believe they figure that they can get rid of Muslims and white indigenous populations at the same time which leaves really no opposition to stop them from attaining full world domination.

Anyway, I've been up for quite some time and am having a spell of insomnia so I should probably try to get some sleep. It's great talking to you though man. I'm here to learn and spread the truth.

Have a great day/evening!

Jeff Michka Added Aug 28, 2017 - 7:22pm
Charlie "I'm not a nazi" Martel sez: The human rights violations in Israel are staggering, they give these people 2 hours of power-So is that why you are an anti-semite? What are you doing but prattling on about Jews being at fault?  (crickets).  Yeah, join a local bund, bud.  Maybe Billy the Nazi will let you fantasize with him about killing jews in wheelchairs.  WS GARBAGE, MAN.  You got nothing original going on.-I'm here to learn and spread the truth-Well I SUPPOSE IF YOU LEARNED NOTHING YOU SAY IS SPECIAL OR NEW, THEN IT'S SOMETHING.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 28, 2017 - 7:27pm
Charles "I'm not a Nazi" Martel sez: you are very right about the paid troll thing.-Yup, IF we were closer together, I'd buy you lunch with my proceeds from the International Zionist Conspiracy.  We could buy D anal a life, if I threw in my payychecks from George Soros, Hillary Clinton death squad, and DNC.
Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 7:39pm
Lol, what you posted was actually kind of funny. I really don't wish the Jews ill will personally but I question some of their narratives. I wouldn't want to harm anyone, to be honest.  So yes, I'm not a Nazi, I actually voted for Sanders go ahead and laugh now.
John G Added Aug 28, 2017 - 8:45pm
Even the History Channel peddles more believable bullshit than that.
Oh dear.
John G Added Aug 28, 2017 - 8:48pm
Here's a great example of right wing hypocrisy.

I said. "Oh good god. Not another one."

Interpreted by right wingnut thusly....

"Of course not! That is why the name calling, filthy language, and display of mental Aberrance."

And that is how this site works. The right can be as violent, racist, abusive and disgusting as it likes. But the left is misbehaving for any words whatsoever.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 28, 2017 - 8:52pm
John G notes: You're a 'history buff' who thinks that 100 million died in the Bolshevik revolution and that the Bolsheviks were dominated by Jews?-Maybe "Martel" is really Tom Purcell.  That was also one of Purcell's raps swallowed w/o question by WBers.  Hey, how many "Bolsheviks" are alive today? LOL
Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 9:18pm
Apologies trolls. When I say 100 million I mean total death toll starting with Bolshevik Revolution up to 1987. Murders/Genocide/Forced Starvations. Communism is a Jew creation and led by a high majority Jew leaders so the blame lies with them all the way up to 87.

Heres some of that lovely Jew genocide you like to pretend didn't happen.

Charles Martel Added Aug 28, 2017 - 9:32pm
Oh and the history thing, I'm more of a Greek/Roman/Middle/Medieval history buff. I never claimed to be 100% accurate.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 29, 2017 - 3:03pm
John G sez: The right can be as violent, racist, abusive and disgusting as it likes. But the left is misbehaving for any words whatsoever.-Ah, you've hit it.  The right has become use to having the verbal field to themselves, as the left have allowed rightists to define them with words and terms they "learned" from Rush Limpjaub, whom they all try to imitate or dog-whistle like, but can never get the hang of.  The left pulls back, expected to apologize for all words not sunny, bright and rightist, "be nice" and ALWAYS just have "rational arguements with the rightist or else...the rightist will call them names.  Look at the latest WB rightist mouth, D anal, as an example.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 30, 2017 - 12:01pm
D anal "yoder" tries: You drew first blood, sucker!You obviously need a hug; call your homo handler in B'ham. Meanwhile keep your green gum bites to yourself,-Aww, "cornpone 'I'm just a cuntry boy" D anal spews his garbage.  Nope.  IF you have a right here to post your screeds, then I CAN REPLY, Cuntryboy....LOL
Jeff Michka Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:16pm
D anal mumbles: You obviously need a hug; call your homo handler in B'ham.
Meanwhile keep your green gum bites to yourself,-Hey cuntry boy...not up on my cornpone "insults".  What in the fuck is a green gum bite?  Spearmint?  My handler moved, D anal...get with it.
Simply Jews Added Sep 15, 2017 - 10:56am
Billy, you are an expert in this, I gather. Could you explain this point to a Jew and a foreigner (two handicaps in your book, I bet)? Why should we (the Jews, I mean) want to replace the folks that seem to be worried about this so much?

And, for that matter, what does "replace" mean to them?

Thanks in advance.

Just to make it clear: I have never felt a slightest twinge of desire to replace any single one of the fellows in that video, I solemnly promise.

Recent Articles by Writers Billy Roper follows.