9-11 After 16 Years

This article first appeared in New English Review.

Image result for 9-11

Today is the 16th anniversary of 9-11. It was the start of a new political awakening for me as I was finally forced to confront the forces that caused 9-11 to happen. Since that day, almost 30,000 Islamic acts of terror have been carried out worldwide. While 9-11 was the worst terror attack in history, it is hardly the only one and will not be the last.

One of the first things I did after 911 was read the Koran. It is ponderous reading, but much like another long and ponderous book, Mein Kampf, it is worth the effort. If you believe as I do that the Koran was actually conjured up by the Prophet Mohammad and not by God Himself, the two books have much in common in that they are road maps into what Hitler and the Nazis did and what Islamic terrorists have done for centuries.

We as a people need to understand the Koran and how to interpret its contradictions. Once you do that, you see that it is very logical. I have come to the conclusion that true Islamic teaching and doctrine call for jihad in the form of warfare against non-Muslims. That was bad enough when their world consisted of the Arabian peninsula. It is infinitely worse in today's interconnected world.

As the years pass, I continuously ask myself what my attitude should be to Muslims in general. I take care in my writing and public speeches not to bash all Muslims or call for action against the Innocent. I think America's record is pretty good on that score. If everything had been reversed, Americans would be hanging on every Middle East lamp post.

That said, I am not willing to let political correctness and concern over "Islamophobia" dictate what I say or write. We must firmly speak out against the ideology of Islam that calls for violence against non-believers, blasphemers, and apostates from Islam. It is fair to discuss the ugly parts of the Koran and the bloody parts of Mohammad's life. It is fair to speak out against Islamic intolerance against others, the persecution of Christians in the Islamic world, the Jew-hatred endemic in the Koran, and the hate being spewed from too many mosques, both in the Muslim world and the West.

It is also fair to demand that peace-loving Muslims stand up against the militants and Jihadists. It is not enough for Western Muslims to express condolences to victims and condemn acts of terrorists while insisting that Islam is really a religion of peace and warn against acts of Islamophobia every time another atrocity is committed. Too many of these so-called Islamic leaders in the West merely disagree as to the methods used to bring about a world-wide Islamic caliphate. They believe it can be accomplished without violence through immigration, outreach, inter-faith events, and lawfare.

With a few exceptions, it is evident that the Western Europeans are not willing to defend themselves from an Islamic takeover. Americans are different although we have our share of self-hating leftists who are willing to throw our country under the bus. They were ready to welcome the Soviets and communism into the country before and are ready  to welcome Islam in to strip us of our freedoms as well.

For the rest of us, we must make it clear to Muslims worldwide that while we wish no war against their religion, we will never submit to it either. If you can live with us and among us in peace and mutual respect, fine. If not, your place is in your countries of origin.

And you might as well put that word, Islamophobia, back to rest. It will not silence us.

Comments

John G Added Sep 11, 2017 - 9:07pm
You've been reading Israeli hate sites and their fake translations and lies.
Rusty Smith Added Sep 11, 2017 - 10:02pm
John G, I've never read the Q'ran but I've known a lot of first generation Muslim immigrants.  I have found it's rare for them to be willing to call the people who crashed into the World Trade Center "TERRORISTS", they prefer the phrase "Freedom Fighter".

I've also noticed they tend to make excuses for their  support of Muslim causes that support terrorism, often using the excuse that contributions are asked for in settings where they would look bad to other Muslims, if they don't contribute something.  Often it's relatives doing the asking.

Now my question to you, do you consider me an Islamophobic because I don't want neighbors who won't condemn someone who murders Americans in the name of Islam, or is afraid of looking bad to family and relatives so they won't turn in a neighbor who says their planing to blow up a public event?

Yes, I do think we'd be better off if we didn't invite them into our country with those attitudes, and those are otherwise good people I've met at work.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 11, 2017 - 10:09pm
John,
Rather than go through my Korans (obtained at different  mosques) I will link an article by Religion of Peace (fiercely anti-Islamic site).

You cannot explain every verse away by claiming miss-translations.

The early suras (chapters) were generally peaceful and used much from the Old and New Testaments. At that time, the Prophet Mohammad was spreading his message peacefully in Mecca.

After he was driven from Mecca he moved to Medina, consolidated his power, and began to spread Islam at the point of a sword. The rest is history-centuries of wars and bloody conflicts with non-Muslims, punctuated by periods of relative peace when non-Muslims lived in second class status.

During the Medina period, the Koran began to be more hateful, intolerant and violent. The Koran, when arranged in chronological order, matches the life of Mohammad.

But how to reconcile the peaceful verses with the violent ones? Over the centuries the Islamic scholars have devised the principle of abrogation. That means that in the case of conflict between verses, that which was recorded later in time abrogates what was recorded earlier. It all makes perfect sense.

With all due respect to peaceful Muslims who are just trying to get on with their lives, they cannot win a theological debate with the jihadists.

And if you want to argue that Islam does not call for violence, you cannot win the debate either.
wsucram15 Added Sep 11, 2017 - 10:10pm
In a rare moment of agreement..I second JohnG's statement.

People of Islam are not violent and dont condone the violence committed in the name of Islam.
I am a Christian..but do not condone the violence committed by people who claim they are Christian and act in the name of the Bible. Most of them kill doctors, but some are willing to kill others or steal to support their cause.   There is more right wing terrorism than from any people of Islam in America.

FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 11, 2017 - 10:17pm
WSUcram,

I should have added to John's comment that if you define Islamophobe as one who hates Muslims, I plead not guilty. If being a  critic of Islam and believing that Islam is violent and supremacist makes one an Islamophobe, I plead  guilty.

I do not condone the killing of abortion doctors by people claiming to be Christians. However, I would like to know who the "right-wingers" are who you claim are committing more violence than let us say, certain militant Muslims in America. I say this carefully because I try to make it clear that not all Muslims not even a majority of Muslims in the US are terrorists or planning to be terrorists.
Leroy Added Sep 11, 2017 - 10:20pm
Well stated, Fousesquawk.
wsucram15 Added Sep 11, 2017 - 10:28pm
Fousesquawk..
Well before you make me look this up statistically (like I have done so many times on here), the FBI even says the Christian and White Extremists are the largest threat on US soil, not Muslims.  Apparently people you yourself would follow..much like Leroy.
Stop reading whatever it is you are reading, its hate filled crap.
John G Added Sep 11, 2017 - 10:36pm
Smith. I consider you are Islamophobic because you are making up anecdotes to falsely buttress your propaganda induced bias and fear of Muslims.
John G Added Sep 11, 2017 - 10:41pm
F. One is the same as the other. Your false interpretations of Islam seem from confirmation bias.
What is missing from your musings on the Q'ran is the aspect of self defence.
That's what the Zionist hate peddlers always leave out.
Muslims aren't your enemy. Your own oligarchs and their capitalist system are your enemy, your owner, your mind controller and your killer.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Sep 11, 2017 - 11:10pm
If the Feral Baby Incinerators say it then you KNOW it's not true.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 11, 2017 - 11:22pm
My views are not the result of reading Islamophobic web sites. I also read pro-Islamic sources. My  research is augmented  by actual personal experience, going to Islamic events, I question their speakers and do the research on their backgrounds.

FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 11, 2017 - 11:26pm
John,

Ah, here it comes-the Zionists (Jews) and the capitalists are to blame.

And you called me a "nut-job"!
Leroy Added Sep 11, 2017 - 11:31pm
"I am not trafficking in hate against Muslims, but if there are Muslims trafficking in  hate towards Christians and Jews, it is not bigoted to report on it."

You articulated this point very well in your article.  It is an inconvenient truth to the anti-white, anti-establish, anti-everything crowd.  They will do everything they can to silence this truth.
John G Added Sep 11, 2017 - 11:57pm
I am not trafficking in hate against Muslims
That's exactly what you are doing. Whether on behalf of the zionist 'state' or just the weapons manufacturers that needed the clash of civilisations doesn't matter.
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 12:07am
Ah, here it comes-the Zionists (Jews) and the capitalists are to blame.
Oh here it comes, the false conflation of jewishness with zionism and the antisemitism smear being readied.
And how dare anyone criticise capitalism?
Like the Sauds aren't capitalists along with the 6 families who own most of the Israeli economy.
Dishonest racist.
Simply Jews Added Sep 12, 2017 - 3:30am
"Islamophobia - a word created by fascists and used by cowards to manipulate morons." (Attributed to Andrew Cummins).

But of course, this is not the point. As one who has equal phobia for all religions, I can only say that each one (at least each of the three) has enough hateful texts to cause wars and to murder uncounted number of people.

The question is which texts are put to operational use most efficiently for the moment. Guess...
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:01am
Guess...

Anglo-US capitalism? 12 million muslims since 1990. Hard to beat.

Zionism? Efficiently killing Palestinians and efficiently incrementally erasing Palestinian society from Palestine. Nazi like efficiency really.

As one who has equal phobia for all religions
Simply Jews.
Yeah right.
Transparent hasbarist.
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:17am
When your troops invade muslim countries on fake pretexts, I imagine those muslims don't have the luxury of that sort of thought.
What say you, Savage?
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:18am
9/11 In A Nutshell
A 5 minute video.
Simply Jews Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:21am
"12 million muslims since 1990." has about the same level of truth in it as "efficiently incrementally erasing Palestinian society from Palestine".

But yes, as expected from a BiDetS' loyal member. Keep plugging, you might yet become an officer in that organization.
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:26am
Hasbarist liar. What's the time at the Israeli Ministry of Truth?
Simply Jews Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:51am
Oh... and a conspiracy nutcase as well. Nice to know.
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:12am
Like your conspiracy theory that Palestinians are invading Israel?
Racist , lying, baby killing scum.
Simply Jews Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:16am
I killed only three babies before breakfast today, but there is something else you might want to help me with: John, if you were to choose between a carpet or tiles for your floor, what would be your choice?
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:33am
Pathetic zionist condescension. You really think you're intellectual supermen don't you?
To oppress another people you have to be conditioned that way.
Like the Nazis did.
Simply Jews Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:38am
Oh boy... ask a man a practical question and the man goes off the handle. Have some sleep, John, but not before checking under your bed for ZioNaziHitleroBush boogeyman.
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:49am
Pathetic creep.
Simply Jews Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:51am
Tsk... tsk... John. Don't use so many curse words, you may remain without at the time when you really might need them. Relax.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Sep 12, 2017 - 6:17am
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 12, 2017 - 7:38am

The Quran is plagiarized from the Bible, Old and New Testaments.

KILL THE SICK and CRIPPLED
Numbers c.5 v.2-4
KILL HOMOSEXUALS & UNDESIRABLES
Leviticus c.20 v.13 well, really the whole chapter
KILL ALL DISSIDENTS:
Exodus c.32 v.27
Numbers c.11 v.1-2
Numbers c.16 all
Numbers c.21 v.5-6
Numbers v.26 v.10
KILL anyone who engages in “DIVERSITY” or “INTEGRATION”
Numbers v25 v.4-8
Deuteronomy c.14 v.2
DEHUMANIZE and then EXTERMINATE ALL NON-MEMBERS:
SEXUALLY ENSLAVE any females “who have not KNOWN a man”
a very brief selection, many more in THEIR book.
Numbers c.21 v.03 Canaanites
Deuteronomy c.7 v.2
Deuteronomy c.12 v.28-30
Deuteronomy c.20 v.11-16
TERRORISM CODIFIED IN THEIR RELIGION
Deuteronomy c.2 v.2
Deuteronomy c.7 v.1
Jews SELF-anointed “The CHOSEN People of GOD”
Nazis SELF-anointed “The CHOSEN People of GENETICS”.
TODAY Israel states that it is creating “A PURE Jewish State”
YESTERDAY the Nazis were creating “A PURE German State”
Israel a SOCIALIST state.
Nazis a SOCIALIST state.
And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword . . . (Joshua 6:21)
For modern day reinforcement of these “rules” research/google “the KINGS TORAH”

Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 12, 2017 - 8:21am
This is the unfolding spirit of the Times.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (false beliefs about God in Judaism, Christianity & Islam. Written some 500 years before Islam, the 3rd arm from the Jewish religious record appeared)

For they are the spirits of DEVILS, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth (the 1%, Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs, and other Idols of the People) and of the whole world, (the rest of Humanity) to gather them to the battle of that Great Day of God Almighty. (the war is already underway between Judaism, Christianity and Islam leading to the climax of that Great Day)
Behold, I come as a thief. (when you least expect it)
Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Revelation 16:13-16

Armageddon was derived from Har Megiddo, located in Judea and Samaria of occupied Palestine 2000 years ago. Israel as a kingdom disappeared some 800 years before Jesus walked in that area during the occupation.

Har Megiddo/Armageddon still exists as a physical place in this material world, but is now under the control of temporal Israel re-created from the Bible after an absence of some 2800 years. After all those years, the occupation of Judea and Samaria in Palestine is still an unresolved, violent, open wound in the Middle East and this material world.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 12, 2017 - 11:00am
@... Squaw. "I also believe that we must never let our anger over 9-11 dissipate. Most of the anger over Pearl Harbor has dissipated because most of the people living then are either dead or very old and Japan is not a threat to us now. It is a different Japan. Islam is another thing, however."

9/11 will dissipate to the foot note of history when more horrendous events replace it, the original witnesses dies off, and the money dries up. Note that on this 9/11, people were more focused on the living who were being visited with death via act of God.

People in 9/11 thanked God for sparing their loved ones from the act of terrorists. They equally thank God for sparing them from his act. What do the people who lost loved ones say to God?
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 12, 2017 - 12:12pm
On God, let's not forget God's Son, Jesus, had to suffer the torture of the crucifixion. He was not an armchair General.

Jesus came to call us TO BECOME Sons of God as he was, is, and will be.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 12, 2017 - 2:12pm
Islam does not call for violence.

After having lived for more than 15 years in African Muslim countries I can sign that - when one follows the Quran as INTENDED ORIGINALLY. My business partner has an old friend who is a reknown Islam scholar in Senegal, and I had a chance to have lengthy talks with him. His peaceful aura and deep understanding of human psyche impressed me as well as his knowledge of the world.

He is a billionaire on African terms, owns x houses in the capital and n acres of land all over. But he lives in a flat in a poor suburb in one room with a mattress on the floor and shares his meals with the other tenants.

And what does he do with his money ? Supports hospitals on equipment, employs n peasants on his land.

Is that now your typical Muslim LOL
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 12, 2017 - 2:19pm
BTW: Keep blathering about "god". It's YOU and your conscience. Your god can help you focusing when needed, but YOU have to take action ! "God" can't make you a "good" person. It's your job.

john guzlowski Added Sep 12, 2017 - 2:36pm
You've inspired me to read the Koran.
I hope I survive it.
Dino Manalis Added Sep 12, 2017 - 2:50pm
Americans had the impression terrorism couldn't happen here, well, it happened in a big way and we must never forget it, but it has to be fought correctly.  It's much more about defense than offense, of course, refugees and new immigrants have to be screened, while suspects need to be monitored constantly online and off and prevented from traveling to and from terror zones in order to stop barbarism against humanity.  This has to be done worldwide, not just the U.S., while the Arab World, like the rest of us, needs stability.  After these countries have been stabilized, the international community ought to pressure them for respect of human rights and other reforms without destabilizing them ever again.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 12, 2017 - 3:06pm
John

I haven't read it and wouldn't probably understand the context. But trust me, I never met a Muslim in all those years who was aggressive and insulted me for not being a believer. They were simply astounded and couldn't understand it. But never any aggression. Actually the same happened with many Christians (for example my family in Cameroon).
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 12, 2017 - 3:27pm
Stone Eater, I expressed the same thought in a comment on Writer Beat somewhere I don't remember, "Diao (that's the scholar's name) told me when I said I don't believe in god: "That's ok. As long as you do what he recommends, he accepts that."

As for the 1st part of your comment upstream at 2:19, I agree with that too!,
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 12, 2017 - 3:45pm
Thanks Ray. I know that even a believer and a non-believer can find points where they agree on when the mind is open :-)
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 12, 2017 - 3:51pm
John,

Be sure to read the Koran by which suras wee recorded first. Don't go by numerical. Then it will make more sense. You can see how Mohammad transitioned from peaceful messages to violent and hateful ones.
Jeff Michka Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:13pm
RJC delivers the 'homily of the day": And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false profit. - Couldn't make a dime off that one, eh RJC?  Didn't you say you got locked up for doing these sort of routines in public?  Crazy is as does, eh?
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:26pm
Fouse

So why do Islam scholars do propagate peace then ? There's only one explanation a) African Islam is mixed with natural beliefs in interpretation and b) the hadith play a bigger role than the Quran itself.

And there's always the matter of translation. Who here can read Arab and interpret it correctly ?

We aren't even capable to interpret mass media anymore LOL
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 4:56pm
RJC Don't ignore the FACT more Muslims than any other human group, are being killed by Islamic terrorists.
There are no 'islamic terrorists'. There are takfiris doing the empire's work. They are mercenaries who may or may not be muslims.
The US and British special forces who operate with them certainly aren't 'islamic'.
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:00pm
SEF. Nor have I ever met a muslim who was upset about my atheism. I've met plenty of Americans who were though.
The Fous person gets his translations from MEMRI. A collaboration between Mossad and News Corp.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:21pm
John

We gotta be careful not to be labeled as Muslim prop trolls LOL
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:36pm
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 5:37pm
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 12, 2017 - 6:04pm
John
Many Islamic scholars maintain that when Islam is weak or in a minority, they make peace with the non-Muslims. Most Islamic leaders in the US tell us that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance and that sharia is perfectly compatible with our constitution (false).

While I occasionally get information from Memri, I also get it from the horse's mouth (Koran, hadith, sermons and writings from Imams. As for non-Arabic korans, the translated korans I have were given to me by two different mosques in Southern California.

You may not have met any Muslims who objected to your being non-Muslims. Either did I when I was visiting places like Egypt and Turkey. Yet it is a fact that in most all Muslim-majority countries, non-Muslim religious minorities are persecuted.

Why is that?
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 12, 2017 - 6:07pm
Fits to what I said on another article. The so-called West is a hegemon which doesn't care about nothing but itself while destroying his own base of existence.

My years in Africa and Asia confirm that.

And I'm glad I will die one day in a society where I am valued as a human being despite any fucking skin color or how wealthy I am.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 12, 2017 - 6:09pm
...which I'm  not. As my friend in Cameroon told me: No matter how much money you have, you belong to us. We can get through together. Says a poor African to a Swiss.

*sigh*
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 6:31pm
LOLz. You actually think I'll believe such ridiculous lies?
I don't think you've actually been anywhere much and I don't believe you've researched islam at all.
You're a hasbara peddler. It couldn't be more obvious.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 12, 2017 - 6:37pm
Jeff says, "Couldn't make a dime off that one, eh RJC?  Didn't you say you got locked up for doing these sort of routines in public?  Crazy is as does, eh?"

It's not a money issue for me. You can't serve 2 Masters. 'The LORD is my Shepherd. I shall not want.'
My material needs are small and they're all covered, with no credit card debt. ALL my bills are paid upon receipt. My income is Old Age Security with no Company Pension, property, or stocks and bonds.

Jeff, the following was, is not routine. I was arrested and fined , but not sent to jail for Breach of Probation like I was when I first arrived in Ottawa from Montreal in 1977.

Not one standard box checked off in the Probation Form, with only 1 condition typed in at the bottom, "Not to attend on the Sparks St. Mall, or any other Street in Ottawa, for the purpose of SPEAKING or shouting."

I was moved to make the following Declaration on Remembrance Day, November 11, 1985, when Reagan and the Soviets were shouting at each other in Public, and it looked like the world was heading for a clash for the 1st Time since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

This was AFTER the Moment of Silence, and AFTER the 3 establishment religions prayed to God there should be no more War, and then silence, as the Governor-General, Prime Minister, Military Brass, Ambassadors of The Nations and the Public laid wreaths at the National War Cenotaph in Ottawa, CanaDa's Capital.

THE DECLARATION
“Hear O people and Nations, even to the ends of the Earth, the Word of the LORD God, who is, and was, and is to come, The Almighty.
The LORD has a controversy with the people.
Do you do well to honour the dead, and yet, deny the God of the Living?
Why do you follow the vain traditions of men, and make of no effect, the Principles of God?

You come here for one hour, one day a year, in a great show of Public Patriotism, and then forgetting, go back to work and make the same careless mistakes made by the generations prior to the 1st and 2nd World Wars.

Hitler is dead, but it’s his legacy that remains. target="_blank">A Soviet-American military-industrial complex consuming $trillions of dollars every year, holding the entire World hostage…………”

“Hostage” was the last word said. perched on a bus shelter roof, as police got up and grabbed my megaphone. I was arrested for shouting, causing a disturbance, convicted and fined $250. I appealed without a lawyer to target="_blank">The Supreme Court of Canada.

The Supreme Court of CanaDa,  and the House Prime Minister Trudeau Senior, moved to in Montreal after quitting the The Prime Minister job in 1984, and leaving the House of Commons,  was designed and built by Ernest Cormier, a member of my Family Tree and known as The Cormier House, not the Trudeau House.

I was in the position to be able to stand Face to Face with him, as he entered or left the House of Commons, and hand him a brief letter from Time to Time for the last 7 years he had the job. I never met him in private. He quit 2 weeks after Emissaries on his behalf questioned me at length on my attitude toward him? It was all positive from my side.

I did make the Front Page of The Ottawa Citizen with him as he was entering the Confederation Centre for Economic Talks with CanaDa's Provincial Premiers, same job as State Governors, in 1982.

The newspaper header does not convey what really happened. As the PM's limo pulled up to the curb, I was right there, between the photographer and the Prime Minister. As he stepped on the curb, I said, "Prime Minister! Look at my Sign. I had it made just for you and the Premiers."
My 'SIGN' was done in beautiful Calligraphy and read, "Woe to those who judge for hire and profit, but not for Justice and Truth"

From his genuine smile, Trudeau liked it!
Jeff Michka Added Sep 12, 2017 - 8:41pm
RJC sez: From his genuine smile, Trudeau liked it!-Well, glad he put up with it. LOL same ol gawd stuff, and I should point out Geezus is not my son, I never said he could be.
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 9:04pm
Israel Uses Bogus UN Report to Justify Attack on Syrian Arab Army
Israel has launched an attack on the SAA using the bogus report from the International Commission of Inquiry on the Syrian Arab Republic as justification. Apparently Israeli Zionists aren’t ready to give up on their “snatch the Golan Heights forever” project or their Greater Kurdistan plan. The report dusts off the old chestnut of Khan Sheikhoun sarin gas attack. The “report” is a complete fabrication based ENTIRELY on al Qaeda-linked terrorist “witnesses” and Britain’s White Helmets propaganda vehicle who USED TO BE CALLED “the Islamic State Fire Brigade”
Saint George Added Sep 12, 2017 - 10:19pm
LOLzZ! Fringe lunatic sites.
John G Added Sep 12, 2017 - 10:42pm

Iraq: “US-led Coalition Jets Deliberately Bombed Our Positions to Halt Our Progress Against ISIS”

“The American planes bombed our positions to prevent us from reaching the Nineveh Plains”, said Ryan Khaldani, a leader of the Popular Mobilization Units-aligned Babylon Battalions, adding that the countries, known to be hostile to Iraq, are looking for ways to create tensions in the country, especially as regards the post-ISIS era.
In an interview with Al Mayadeen network, Khaldani said that both, the US-led international anti-ISIS coalition and the Kurdish Peshmerga were deliberately making moves that benefited ISIS, while causing damage to the Iraqi forces fighting ISIS.
He also said his movement firmly opposes the forthcoming referendum on independence of the so-called “Iraqi Kurdistan”, noting that his movement will not allow not even an inch of the Nineveh Plains to be taken away from its original inhabitants.
He, however, said that for now his movement will not raise its arms against Peshmerga, although it might resort to tougher measures should the latter try to take the land by force.
On September 24th, the Barazani regime in so-called “Iraqi Kurdistan” will hold a referendum on the province’s independence from Iraq.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 12, 2017 - 10:58pm
Poor John,

It is not a lie, nor a Hasbara lie.

And yes, I have been to a few places. I have been in about 65 or so countries and spent three years in Germany, 3 years in Thailand and five years in Italy. How about you?
Saint George Added Sep 12, 2017 - 11:40pm

LOLzZZ!

Skiddy-g's above link is from a fringe lunatic site called "Global Research". See this accurate summary:

[QUOTE]
"Globalresearch is an "anti-Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk — and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist — if something goes wrong, the Jews [West] did it! The site has long been a crank magnet: If you disagree with "Western" sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by the "mainstream" media, then GlobalResearch is guaranteed to have a page you will love.

The website (under the domain names globalresearch.ca(link), globalresearch.org(link), globalresearch.com(link), and sister site mondialisation.ca(link)) is run by the Montreal-based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG) founded by Michel Chossudovsky, a former professor of economics at the University of Ottawa, Canada.

Whenever someone makes a remarkable claim and cites GlobalResearch, they are almost certainly wrong."
[END QUOTE]

See, also:

[QUOTE]
"In 2001, Michel Chossudovsky [professor emeritus of economics at the University of Ottawa] founded the Centre for Research on Globalization, becoming its editor and director. Located in Montreal, Canada, it describes itself as an "independent research and media organization" that provides "analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media".

The Centre for Research on Globalization promotes a variety of conspiracy theories and falsehoods. According to PolitiFact, the Centre "has advanced specious conspiracy theories on topics like 9/11, vaccines and global warming." Foreign Policy notes that the Centre "sells books and videos that 'expose' how the September 11 terrorist attacks were 'most likely a special covert action' to 'further the goals of corporate globalization.'"  A 2010 study categorized the website as a source of anti-vaccine misinformation.  The Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab described it as "pro-Putin and anti-NATO".The Jewish Tribune described the Centre as being "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial."  The Centre has promoted the Irish slavery myth, which prompted a letter by more than 80 scholars debunking the myth.  Writing for the New Republic, Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, Lecturer in Digital Journalism at the University of Stirling, describes the Centre's website as a "conspiracy site".  In 2017, the Centre published a piece alleging that the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack, which the international human rights organizations and governments of the United States, United Kingdom, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, France, and Israel attribute to the Bashar al-Assad regime, was a false flag operation orchestrated by terrorists opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad."
[END QUOTE]

In other words, the site is run by a nutter, and in this thread, it was copied/pasted by a nutter named skidmark-john-g.
John G Added Sep 13, 2017 - 1:03am
Sure you have buddy. You appear to know next to nothing about the islamic world and you are here to spunk pro-Israeli propaganda all over the board.
So no, I don't believe you because you are spreading palpable bullshit.
John G Added Sep 13, 2017 - 1:05am
Zionists and their pathetic ad hominem attacks on anyone who doesn't bow to the racist zionist narrative eh?
Sorry, but no. I don't think you are better than me or anyone else, including muslims, because of your ethnic/religious (whatever it is) accident of birth.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 13, 2017 - 1:15am
Jeff, your last comment shows you're losing it, increasingly divorced from reality!
Simply Jews Added Sep 13, 2017 - 3:22am
Amazing, John G. I could understand the reasons for you shilling for BDS, revolting as they might be. But shilling for Baby Assad as well, the butcher who murdered half a million of his own people? And you pretend to be a "progressive" Palestinian supporter?
Would the wonders ever cease?
Yeah, give us more from Michel Chossudovsky, mighty please.
John G Added Sep 13, 2017 - 4:11am
I don't need to 'shill for Assad' to be opposed to the US/Israeli/KSA/Jordanian/Turkish backed foreign insurgency that has caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Syrians.
At least some of whom were friends and colleagues.
Israel and the USA are the force behind Al Qaeda and ISIS head choppers.
You're just a racist scum who revels in the deaths of anyone opposing your death cult of organ traffickers and mass murderers.
Simply Jews Added Sep 13, 2017 - 4:50am
"Israel and the USA are the force behind Al Qaeda and ISIS head choppers."
Yep. No pills against that, I suppose.
More about Mossad behind 9/11, fake lunar landings and 6 ft lizards watching you, please.
Interestingly, your every rant ends with some (feeble) attempt to insult people that you debate in such exquisite manner. Potty mouth or some nursing accident in your formative years?
Simply Jews Added Sep 13, 2017 - 4:51am
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 13, 2017 - 5:35am
The problem is: It's easy to rant against Globalresearch when one prefers to rely on mass media.

BTW: Being anti-Putin is a trend which has been pushed for years by the mass media. But when one cares for reading and analyzing carefully he will see the RED LINE going through history. Global research isn't USA Today or the Sun. Why the rant against Russia ? Because it threatens US hegemony and has a LOT of resources.....

It's too easy to dismiss something without comparing it to other media.
Simply Jews Added Sep 13, 2017 - 5:45am
The problem, SEF, in my mind at least, is: "The Centre for Research on Globalization promotes a variety of conspiracy theories and falsehoods." And they really do, in droves.
I find it hard to relate seriously to a source that will mix serious info with crap like that.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 13, 2017 - 9:56am
This is for George, having the hateon for John G. He wrote, "The Centre for Research on Globalization promotes a variety of conspiracy theories and falsehoods." That is a falsehood propagated by George.

Here's an objective, straight shooting, analysis of "As US Threatens North Korea, NATO Chief Warns of “More Dangerous World” and what's at stake for 'WE, THE PEOPLE' from Global Research George trashed upstream, as a conspiratorial site opposed by the usual clique of hypocrites.
Simply Jews Added Sep 13, 2017 - 10:12am
With all due respect to your analysis, RJC, George didn't write it, he quoted. From a place much more respectable than the Centre for Research on Globalization.
But whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 13, 2017 - 11:27am
The US did 9/11 to start a war.

Yep. For the profit of the MIC mainly, and keep the hegemony, and show the world: Don't you dare.

Most Americans do know the US did it, but are unwilling to push for change.

No. They believe mass media, as in Europe.

Most Americans don't know the US did it, because their government hides the truth

See above

NOBODY on that planet with a clear mind can believe that the US ruling clan is a peaceful one.

Purely for defense ?!? Hah ! Open your fucking eyes, guys.....;-)
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 13, 2017 - 4:44pm
Stone Eater, did you notice FOUSESQUAWK deleted my reply to Simply Jews that you echoed with your comment upstream? Freedom of Speech is fickle for some people I guess.
John G Added Sep 13, 2017 - 5:12pm
And he pretends that he isn't deleting posts.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 13, 2017 - 5:18pm
Ray,

Apologies. I did not intend to delete your comment. Being new to this site I was trying to find a way to insert my response to someone else's comment. I still have not figured out how to do that, but I tried hitting the red X. I have never seen a  site before where one person can delete readers comments unless it's on your own site. Lesson learned.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 13, 2017 - 5:40pm
Ray

Too quick reaction, see above. I appreciate that Fouse replied. Others wouldn't !
John Minehan Added Sep 13, 2017 - 5:43pm
"You haven't read the Q'ran you islamophobic nut job. Islam does not call for violence.
You've been reading Israeli hate sites and their fake translations and lies."

At times, Islam did call for violence, as Judaism did and Christianity did. ("Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."  Matthew 10:34.)

But all of those traditions have had people who came along after their founding who called for peace and what Judaism calls "loving kindness:" Averroes; Maimonides; the Hutterites; and the Sufis had a more peaceful take.

Religion, like any other human artifact, is what you make it.  Western Protestant Christianity can be Ian Paisley or Jonathan Daniels

Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 13, 2017 - 5:44pm
Fouse

You can't comment into someone else's comment. You copy the part of that comment into YOUR new comment and - comment to that.
John Minehan Added Sep 13, 2017 - 5:51pm
"'Yet it is a fact that in most all Muslim-majority countries, non-Muslim religious minorities are persecuted.'
LOLz. You actually think I'll believe such ridiculous lies?
You're a hasbara peddler. It couldn't be more obvious.
Do you guys still use Megaphone TM? Or havethey upgraded youyr software these days?"

It wasn't true for most of the history of Islam.

Up until about the age of Napoleon, who gave Jewish Communities civil rights, Islam tended to accord religious minorities (at least those considered "people of the Book") rights as recognized communities, able to be judged by their own laws, within thir own communities.  Not something formally accorded in either Eastern or Western Christendom.

Some of why people in the US fear "Sharia Courts" is that they misunderstand this and likewise fail to understand that Beth Dins are recognized as valid arbitral fora, at least in NYS.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 13, 2017 - 6:05pm

Ok. Name the ones who do and don't persecute. Then I will tell you where you're wrong. Trust me, I know.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 13, 2017 - 6:07pm
 FOUSESQUAWK, It took a while before I learned all the ways and means getting around this site. I'm glad to be a part of.

There may be diametrically opposite views and understanding of the same the same issue, but I believe with Good Will to All, in all our words, the Truth will make itself KNOWN in the Free exchange of ideas.

You can edit your own articles, and delete comments if they cross your boundaries. I deleted only 1 so far because of it's hateful, crass language. An it wasn't addressed to me but to another regular commentator. I deleted many of my own, and re-posted with better language and punctuation.

Hopefully an Edit function for comments might appear.

You can also see every comment you ever made in any article. I was hoping my comment you accidentally deleted would still be in that record, but it wasn't :(

I remember most of it, but Stone Eater affirmed the essentials.

FouseQ, I believe you more than I believed the US explanation when a fragile Truce was established last September, and the US bombed Syrian government troops killing dozens of them, at the same Time ISIS was attacking that same position.

All the US government said was Sorry! Made a mistake! but the Truce was broken!

Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 13, 2017 - 6:08pm
I wish I could have deleted my comment above and do better. Don't know why the spacing is so big. Didn't look like that when I posted it!
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 13, 2017 - 6:15pm
SJ

The problem is: What IS a CT and falsehood ? Since WMD and Powell people are not sure anymore what's wrong or right anymore. And I have a simple recipe to decipher information:

1. Read the info
2. Who wrote it ? Impressum.
3. History and economic data about the subject
4. Belonging to a political/economic/military circle (EU/NATO etc.)
5. Natural resources available yes / no
6. Geostrategic position in view of -> expansion of country x

That's my rudimentary base.
John Minehan Added Sep 13, 2017 - 6:16pm
"Featured image: Ryan Khaldani, a leader of the Popular Mobilization Units-aligned Babylon Battalions . . . ."

Hmmmm . . . .

That may not be all that persuasive.

Assuming the US did that, that does not mean that the US was supporting IS, as opposed to the US considering both IS and the Shite Militia (many aligned with Iran) to also be an enemy force.

Poor way to run a war, but NOT probative of the US supporting IS.

As Wellington may have told Blucher, "Coalition warfare is a pain in the @$$."  I recall my BDE doing a forward passage of lines through a Syrian BDE in 1991 during the Gulf War, it was done VERY carefully, as both units were used to being hostile and not allies.
John G Added Sep 13, 2017 - 7:58pm
The US birthed ISIS. John McCain was at its Bar Mitzvah.
Saint George Added Sep 13, 2017 - 8:27pm
Many thanks for your contributions to this Web site. They go a long way toward filling a much-needed gap.
Rusty Smith Added Sep 13, 2017 - 10:41pm
John G I don't need to make up things about Muslims, we live in a very multicultural world and it's far too easy for me to ask Muslim peers what they think and listen to their conversations at lunchtime.

You sound like someone who doesn't work or live around any that you've gotten to know well enough to discuss things like politics with, but have strong opinions anyway.

I suggest you talk to a few and get to know them.  They aren't bad people but they sure don't share my world view when it comes to an obligation to resist things in their own community that I consider to be helping terrorists among their own community.
John G Added Sep 14, 2017 - 1:01am
I've worked extensively in the muslim world and have gotten to know quite a few.
I don't share your opinions about terrorism. You're being had by your own government.
There is no such thing as islamic terrorism.
Saint George Added Sep 14, 2017 - 2:30am
Many thanks for your contributions to this Web site. They fill a much-needed gap.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 14, 2017 - 12:19pm
"There is no such thing as islamic terrorism."
Wow.

That's like saying there is no such thing as the Chicago Cubs.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 14, 2017 - 2:10pm
Again: All of the Muslims I know, be that in Africa or here in Switzerland, are against any extremism. And I know a LOT of them, since almost all of my family are Muslims, and I immigrate to an African Muslim country.

Maybe I just missed the terrorist sympathizers. I've got bad eyesight LOL
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 14, 2017 - 2:14pm
BTW: Never compare the foreigners in your country to their fellowmen back home. Why ? You'll find out.

I guess Jeffry or John know what I mean ;-)
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 14, 2017 - 2:20pm
"There is no such thing as islamic terrorism."

There is. But a) they're not real Muslims but only profiteers or illiterate idiots falling to a perverted ideology or/and b) they are lured into their activities by poverty and the money of exterior sources for ecomonic and geostrategic reasons.

Do you think the leaders of Boko Haram or the Qaeda live in poverty ? I know a guy from Northern Cameroon who has an insight into Boko Haram. And he told me stories about inner circle parties with whores, alcohol and drugs. Insh-Allah ? LOL
Michael Cikraji Added Sep 14, 2017 - 2:47pm
If you like religious books of violence, try the Bible! An unbiased computer program proved that the Bible is WAY more violent than the Koran:
More Peaceful Koran
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 14, 2017 - 4:25pm
Michael

I know ;-)
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Sep 14, 2017 - 4:27pm
BTW Michael: Nobody ever insulted me being an atheist. Don't believe that shit that Muslims attack non-believers.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 14, 2017 - 6:16pm
Ancient Biblical Nineveh was known as a great World City and God tapped Jonah of the Whale fame to go tell the people of Nineveh if they didn't change their evil ways, they would be overturned in 40 Days. Jonah didn't want to be a buzzkill, and ran away from doing what God told him to do.

In my view and understanding, Jonah being swallowed by the whale is allegory to being in a situation with no place left to run or hide.

It's one of the shortest stories in the Bible, ending on a hopeful note.
And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do to them; and didn't do it.

I took note, if others didn't, ISIS blew up the Muslim Mosque containing the Tomb of the Jewish-Christian Jonah in the Whale fame, in Nineveh, in 2014.

So there is some Truth with Stone Eater saying, "There is no such thing as islamic terrorism" upstream. ISIS, the Saudi/American creation, is not Islamic.

Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 14, 2017 - 6:29pm
Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from you.
But he answered and said to them, An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
target="_blank">Matthew

Destroying Jonah's Tomb in the Islamic Mosque in Nineveh in 2014 is a SIGN for our Generations, in OUR TIME, of the parallels to the Jonah story from 2900 years ago.

I can't put a time period on it, but the Signs of the Times are clear for those with eyes wide open.
John G Added Sep 14, 2017 - 7:34pm
Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, ISIS et all are all fronts for western imperialism. None of it has anything to do with islam.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Sep 14, 2017 - 8:32pm

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

Saint George Added Sep 14, 2017 - 11:49pm
"Boko Haram promotes a version of Islam which makes it 'haram', or forbidden, for Muslims to take part in any political or social activity associated with Western society.

This includes voting in elections, wearing shirts and trousers or receiving a secular education.

Boko Haram regards the Nigerian state as being run by non-believers, regardless of whether the president is Muslim or not - and it has extended its military campaign by targeting neighbouring states."

[Truly, Islam is the religion of peace.]
Simply Jews Added Sep 15, 2017 - 3:57am
"Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, ISIS et all are all fronts for western imperialism. "

Jayzus wept...
John G Added Sep 15, 2017 - 4:20am
And Israel are one of their funders and armourers.
Happy days troll.
Simply Jews Added Sep 15, 2017 - 4:34am
"And Israel are one of their funders and armourers."

Sure, sure, professor. I am glad you had an opportunity to add Israel to a thread having nothing to do with it. Another feather in your cap.
Now relax.
John G Added Sep 15, 2017 - 4:39am
Hasbara Troll attributes

Supreme point of view
The Hasbara troll knows best
Condescending & Patronising
Socialist (Smart and 'caring')
Do not have to be Jewish but Pro-Israel
Internet experts
Narcissistic
Provocative
Dis-ruptive
Like to ask the questions, not answer questions
Control freaks
Inflamed by anyone being critical of Israel
'Moral' Guardians
Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier
Adept with social networks well trained on IT
Simply Jews Added Sep 15, 2017 - 4:47am
Third time lucky! You know, professor, you are probably in dire need of a rest. Posting that same rubber stamp crapola on every handy thread isn't a sign of mental stability.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 15, 2017 - 12:19pm
"None of it has anything to do with islam. "

That's an expression we use mockingly every time there is yet another Islamic attack. Yet John thinks it's really true.

Well, sometimes, it's true. For example, the Cubs won the world series last year, and it had absolutely nothing to do with Islam.
Simply Jews Added Sep 15, 2017 - 12:41pm
;-)
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 15, 2017 - 3:58pm
Stone Eater,

I try to make it clear that I don't paint all Muslims with the same brush. I do believe, however, that there is solid textual foundation in Islamic teaching for the violence we see today. The Prophet Mohammad began his prophesy peacefully, but ended it when he died as a warrior. We need to honestly confront the fact that Islam is more than just  a religion. It is a political ideology and not a democratic one by any stretch of the imagination.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 15, 2017 - 6:03pm
That was taken from the Old Testament Jewish texts, Leviticus, Numbers & Deuteronomy
John G Added Sep 15, 2017 - 6:10pm
The zionists and the Wahabbis are bestest buds. I wonder why? Could it be that the Wahabbis are the antidemocratic faction?
There is nothing incompatible between islam and democracy.
Capitalism and democracy ARE incompatible however.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 15, 2017 - 7:45pm
"There is nothing incompatible between islam and democracy."

Let me educate you. Under sharia law, women are not equal to men and non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims. Worse yet, apostasy is punishable by death under sharia law. So is blasphemy, adultery and homosexuality. Those last three are covered under hudud sharia-crimes against God. These punishments are affirmed by the leading Islamic scholars and schools of Islamic thought. Under Islam, they are the authority.

In short, John, you don't know what you are talking about.
John G Added Sep 15, 2017 - 8:05pm
Nobody educated in the subject uses the term 'sharia law'. You are just repeating zionist talking points that you've picked up in the western echo chamber.

There is nothing in the sharia any worse than in the Talmud or the christian versions.

Under Islam, they are the authority
Again, you are displaying your ignorance. Excluding Wahabbis, there is no central authority in islam. Imams are scholars, not governors and people are free to choose.

You're just propagandising for the warmongers.

Saint George Added Sep 15, 2017 - 8:10pm
Many people knowledgeable about the history of Islam use the term "Sharia Law".
John G Added Sep 15, 2017 - 9:05pm
John G Added Sep 15, 2017 - 9:06pm
New Rule – Saint George and John G are no longer allowed to communicate to each other.  Any specific addressing of the other or quote of the other’s words on this site will result in suspension.
Saint George Added Sep 15, 2017 - 11:39pm
Addendum to New Rule — Whiners should leave or mature.
Glenn Verasco Added Sep 16, 2017 - 8:26am
Fousesquawk,

I am with you on political correctness, but I think you should note that the West has been occupying the Muslim world for a very long time.

You mention that there have been tens of thousands of Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11, and that's true. But do you think the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are largely to blame for that?

Since the War on Terror began, terrorism has increased by several thousand percent. Just like the War on Drugs, the War on Poverty, and everything our government does, the opposite of what we want is what we get in return. This is called blowback.
Tamara Wilhite Added Sep 16, 2017 - 11:50am
I'll quote Wafa Sultan - the peaceful majority is irrelevant when they do not oppose the violent minority. And in Islam, it is a large minority that supports Jihad (war to spread Islam) because it is called for by the Koran.
The West struggles with the concept because Islam is unique for both its holy book being the only one that says go to war to spread the faith and for the religion demanding the believers set up a political system (Shariah) that privileges the religion so that the state reinforces the faith and pushes those who submit to third class dhimmi status a dozen reasons to submit to Islam.

A survey has revealed more than a quarter of Muslims in France follow hardline Islam and almost half support Sharia law.
It also unearthed that more than 14 per cent of 15 to 25-year-olds believe Islamic Sharia law carries more weight than that of their place of residence.

In the United States, a 2011 survey found 7% say suicide bombings are sometimes justified and 1% say they are often justified in these circumstances.

Muslim rape gangs intentionally targeting white girls in Europe are operating under the same principles. As Muslim men, they have far greater moral standing, above anyone else. And if those girls just stayed at home and covered up like good Muslim girls, they wouldn't be raped so it encourages everyone else to follow Islamic norms.

A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. Then they stopped reporting the race based statistics.

Sweden Opened Its Doors To Muslim Immigration, Today It’s The Rape Capital Of The West. Japan Didn’t.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 16, 2017 - 2:24pm
Glenn, Was 9-11 a direct result of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Why don't we trace the history of Islam since its founding in the 7th century?
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 16, 2017 - 2:33pm
John,

Matters of sharia are unconnected to Zionism or Israel.

While there is no central authority in Islam like, say the Vatican, Muslims turn to the scholars and schools of thought for guidance (Ex. al Buchari).

As to violent verses in the Talmud or Bible, Christians and Jews are not acting them out in the modern era. Jews and Christians don't stone people for adultery or apostasy. It is still practiced in the Islamic world-not universally of course, but still carried out. In p[laces like Saudi Arabia and Iran, courts order execution for the above  offenses. Pakistan has a death penalty for blasphemy.
Rusty Smith Added Sep 16, 2017 - 6:23pm
John G , regarding your belief that "there are no Muslim terrorists".

Please tell me what you call the  Muslims were who crashed airplanes into the twin towers and the Pentagon?

This is going to be very interesting
John G Added Sep 16, 2017 - 6:41pm

I think this best sums up my position.
9/11 in under 5 minutes.
Saint George Added Sep 17, 2017 - 12:43am
Clarification of New Rule — No communication between Saint George and John G has occurred. No specific addressing of the other or quote of the other’s words has occurred.
Rusty Smith Added Sep 17, 2017 - 11:26am
John G   I understand your contempt for the US but the question I asked still remains, "what do you call Muslims who crashed airplanes into the twin towers and the Pentagon?"

If you claim there is no such thing as Muslim Terrorists because the US was totally unprepared to stop hijackers from crashing airplanes into buildings, that doesn't make sense.  The US was completely unprepared but there is no doubt we know who the Muslims Terrorists were that were on the plane.  There are also countless instances all over the world where credible witnesses that survived Heard the Muslim Terrorists declare their faith and intent.  Many left behind written documentation that clearly outlined their intents.

Your total denial of a willingness to conceded that any Muslim Terrorists exist can't be based on a single event and I can only conclude that you think they are something else, like"Holy Martyrs"

As you might expect I would not consider you or anyone else who revers and might even help people like that an undesirable neighbor even if you yourself wouldn't dream of doing something like that.  I want neighbors who do everything they can to make US safe, not neighbors who hate the US so much that they somehow justify the actions of Terrorists as being something we deserve.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 17, 2017 - 12:06pm
Rusty, you may be just a little rusty on the information that is already available.

To be more convincing in the charade, the FBI Informant had to be more militant than the militant. The information on these kinds of "stings" have the FBI Informant mentoring and encouraging the targeted terrorist. The FBI INFORMANT gets the ingredients for the bomb or whatever and gives it to the terrorist. As soon as the patsy pushes the button, they're busted.

I would expect Israel's Mossad has highly refined techniques in developing and mentoring terrorists, including and maybe all the Saudis, not the Iraqis or Afghans blamed for 9/11.

In December 1998, Former US Defence Secretary Ash Carter, US Undersecretary of Defence John Deutch and Philip Zelikow, Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission, colluded together to write this in Foreign Affairs Journal,

A successful attack with weapons of mass destruction could certainly take thousands, or tens of thousands, of lives. If the device that exploded in 1993 under the World Trade Center had been nuclear, or had effectively dispersed a deadly pathogen, the resulting horror and chaos would have exceeded our ability to describe it.

Such an act of catastrophic terrorism would be a watershed event in American history. It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented in peacetime and undermine America's fundamental sense of security, as did the Soviet atomic bomb test in 1949. Like Pearl Harbor, this event would divide our past and future into a before and after.

The United States might respond with draconian measures, scaling back civil liberties, allowing wider surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and use of deadly force. More violence could follow, either further terrorist attacks or U.S. counterattacks.

I find it curious it happened just like that 3 years later, and one of the Authors was able to control what information the 9/11 Commission was able to see?
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 17, 2017 - 10:00pm
Ray,

You are implying that the FBI is entrapping would be bombers. As a DEA agent this was always an issue to be avoided with informants or undercover agents. The scenario you give sounds like entrapment, but that is usually not the case.

First of all, informants must be carefully controlled. Their meetings and phone conversations with suspects would have to be monitored and recorded. Same with undercover agents. Recorded conversations are crucial to disprove claims of entrapment.

A crucial element of the case is does the suspect have a previous disposition to commit the crime without involvement of the UC or informant. Statements of the defendant and previous involvement in similar activity helps disprove entrapment. Any competent prosecutor demands this evidence from the investigating agency.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 17, 2017 - 10:04pm
John G must think the people who flew into the towers were CIA agents. Mohammed Atta and the 18 other mopes would be turning over in Hell.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 17, 2017 - 10:20pm
Fouse, if you were a DEA Agent, maybe you had scruples, but just search YouTube for 'police planting drugs' and there are so many examples of people not like you.
Rusty Smith Added Sep 17, 2017 - 11:09pm
FOUSESQUAWK  and Ray Joseph Cormier , I am convinced that the people who hijacked the planes:'

Considered themselves Muslims and were Terrorists.

In my opinion that makes them Muslim Terrorists.

As for all the inept actions that allowed them to continue walking our streets even after many signs that they might have been up to no good were notice, I just say that was a sign of the times.

Back then no one had ever did what they did, and even the folks on the airplanes expected to be let loose after the hijackers got whatever they demanded, because in the past that's what has always happened.  That all changed on that day.

They weren't thrown out of the US for speaking out against the US, back then no one else was either, and even today that's not something we routinely do.  Even when we knew one was much more interested in learning how to fly than land a jumbo jet, that wasn't a criminal offense.

FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 18, 2017 - 4:32pm
Ray,

I can't speak for every police agency in the country, and I am sure it has been done. I can only speak for myself and DEA. Since DEA doesn't even arrest and prosecute for simple possession, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to plant drugs on someone, would it?

It's wrong and it's a crime in itself. I wouldn't do it and I didn't know any DEA agents who would.

You shouldn't rely so much on Youtube for your information.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 18, 2017 - 6:11pm
Fouse, many of the YouTube video is from Police dash cam.
Rusty Smith Added Sep 18, 2017 - 10:12pm
Ray Joseph Cormier I am quite aware that lots of the Muslim Terrorists who commit deplorable carnage in the US were indoctrinated right here in the US, but that doesn't change their stated faith and intent as Muslim Terrorists.

They might not call themselves terrorists but they don't deny their intent to commit carnage and they do claim to be inspired by Allah.

Who are you, or I to deny the validity of their faith.
John G Added Sep 18, 2017 - 10:40pm
Smith John G   I understand your contempt for the US.
No you really really don't.
I note that you have dismissed without comment the video and its message.
Until you do that there is no conversation to be had.
That you implicitly believe what the corporate media tells you, doesn't make what they tell you factual.
It just means that you believe what they want you to believe.
John G Added Sep 18, 2017 - 10:43pm
RJC Most of the 'terrorists" arrested in the US were shepherded by some kind of FBI informant.
Quite so.
Have these people never heard of Operation Gladio?
Jeffry Gilbert Added Sep 18, 2017 - 10:54pm
Not only are you a thug you were DEA.

DEA are only half a step above F-Troop (BATF) and thugs like Lon Horiuchi over at the Feral Baby Incinerators (FBI).

Over the past decade, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration has permanently seized $3.2 billion in cash from individuals who were never charged with a crime, according to a Justice Department inspector general report released Wednesday.

While another govt agency continues to be the planet's premier purveyor of drugs.

All this with no shame for a lifetime of having your snout in the in the public trough.

Shame shame shame on you.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Sep 19, 2017 - 3:13am
Have these people never heard of Operation Gladio?

Had they it would be beyond their ability to comprehend so contrary to their inculcation that it is.

Always remember that DUHmerica is more a cult than a country.

John G Added Sep 19, 2017 - 4:29am
Well we have a Britisher and a German on board that have drunk from the wishing well too now. Not to mention the invasion from that shitty little 'state' in the eastern Med.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 19, 2017 - 12:31pm
Jeffry,

First of all you don't know me so calling me a thug seems based on my having been a DEA agent-something I am very proud of.

Secondly, the  rest of your comments reveals you to be quite an ignorant person. with your silly make-up acronyms.

Thirdly, you couldn't do the job DEA, ATF or the FBI agents do.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 19, 2017 - 12:33pm
Ray,

Police dash cam video showing cops planting drugs? That's a curious scenario.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Sep 19, 2017 - 12:49pm
Fouse, you probably won't search YouTube to see all the videos of Police planting drugs or guns, so just click HERE
Jeffry Gilbert Added Sep 19, 2017 - 2:18pm
Thirdly, you couldn't do the job DEA, ATF or the FBI agents do.

You're goddamn right about that but not for the reasons you have in mind. I couldn't do it because I'm not a low life scum sucking rat fuck rat bastard larcenous murderous POS killer.
Simply Jews Added Sep 19, 2017 - 3:57pm
FOUSESQUAWK, I see that the the usual suspects infested your thread. Need to post something celebrating Zionism or summat to distract them.
The madness is strong with these ones.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 19, 2017 - 8:46pm
Jeffry,

If that's the only discourse you are capable of there's no point in trying to have a discussion. Have a nice day.
FOUSESQUAWK Added Sep 19, 2017 - 8:50pm
Ray,

Without going to the trouble to view and research all those videos, I will concede (as I already have) that it has happened. I condemn it, but  I never would have put my career and freedom on the line to engage in that. Were there any DEA tapes?