Trump Supporters Turning against Trump

I am not surprised what is happening with Trump in the last week. Since making that deal with Democrats over preserving DACA, Trump has proven to be a flip flopper. His own base has turned against him and are burning MAGA (Make America Great Again) hats which was Trump's slogan during last year's presidential election that have become a part of his slogan that had made him President. The hats weren't made in our nation, they are from China!

For the past 2 years-Both at the start, during, and this year people like myself have warned you that Trump was going to break your heart and he is true to himself.! You don't believe me, check out You tube and I will give you the link.

Like Mr. Trump, I am from New York where Mr. Trump originates from. People in my home state have tried to warn the rest of the nation the type of person that he is and guess what you loyal diehard Trump supporters? We were right all along! Check those websites that you had labeled as "Fake news" which are in reality have facts about Trump.

I don't mean to rub it in your faces; When a person tells you who they really are, it is best to believe them rather than ignore them. Both Hillary Clinton and Dr. Maya Angelou have said that in the past and you both ignored and demonized them. That isn't their fault, the fault lies with you.

Mr. Trump has used the presidency to act like a bully such as attacking Amazon last month because the company's CEO also owns The Washington Post and ESPN broadcaster Jemele Hill for calling out Trump for his actions and ie what happened in Virginia a month ago.  A real leader takes the good with the bad, not suggest that people lose their jobs or make threats. Ms. Hill was criticizing Trump not on ESPN's Twitter account, but her own! I support Ms. Hill for telling the truth.

I don't have anymore to say about the issue because Donald Trump has already proven that he is unfit to be President. For those who are still defending Trump, your leader has proven himself to both the world and to our nation the man he truly is. You don't think he is racist, how come he had Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka, and Stephen Miller in his cabinet? Although Mr. Bannon and Mr. Gorka are no longer in the White House, Miller is still there. My mother always used to tell my sister, brother, and myself as children that the company you associate with tells you about yourself in a negative way. She was saying was that be careful who you associate with because it will have an affect on you not just as a person, but on your reputation. A lesson that America has to learn.

As I have promised: Here are the link on Youtube and a report from Ring of Fire.

Comments

Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 16, 2017 - 7:45pm
Gregory S. M., this may not happen again, but we do agree about Trump.  For 50 years he supported Democrats with money for their campaigns, money for moving legislation forward, socialised with them, and presented their progressive and modern liberal ideas on radio and TV.   So I did not think he changed when he became a Republican.   He joined the progressive branch of the GOP that contained McConnell, Boehner, Ryan, Prevus, and all their minions.  He is not a Reagan Republican or a Clinton / Sanders Democrat, since Clinton almost co-opted Burny's platform before the end of the primaries I put them together as Fabian Socialist to Marxist.

Trump is not a minion of the leadership in the GOP which angered them.  They have been trying to bully him since he lacks and  governing political principles.  And being an old time Democrat,he is an old person without marxist leaning, the Democrats also are not happy because he opposed Obama's push to complete the FDR's agenda presented as a Second Bill of Rights in his 1944 State of the Union Speech.  FDR never planed to use that Constitutional Amendment process but plan to implement his bill of rights using the Fabian Socialist small step approach,  called a flexible Constitution by Wilson or a Living Constitution by today's Democrats.

The art of the deal is to play each side against each other and through up both what you want and what they do not want but say you want.  Not agree to do any of them.  Just options.  And state what must be in the deal.   The problem is that a deal is like a three leg stool.  The third leg is the citizens.  If you cut that leg short the stool can not stand up.  But the deal the other two legs want would do that.
John G Added Sep 16, 2017 - 9:54pm
OK, but what is the alternative?
Trump is a disaster area but the DNC put him there and now they're worse than ever.
William Stockton Added Sep 16, 2017 - 10:01pm
OMG Gregory.  So true.  I have turned 180 on Trump.  He is using those poor democrats for his own selfish purposes.  What a gawdamn bully!  He will trick those poor politicians yet again.

After only 9 months, I'm tired of winning and now burning my MAGA hat!
Bill H. Added Sep 17, 2017 - 12:45am

I saw this coming even before he was elected.
Trump is only looking out for himself and his empire. The ones that will suffer the most are his staunchest supporters.
The ship is sinking.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Sep 17, 2017 - 4:51am
MAGA now means:

Mexicans All Get Amnesty
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 17, 2017 - 6:13am
President Trump has been good for Democracy. He says his shit and demonstrates how a man with two acts--frightening the girlie girls that society has turned many American men into.

Significantly, Trumps demonstrates the wisdom of the founding fathers and the strength of the Constitution they genesis, and how to shore it up from would be dictators.

Overall, we need to bury Clinton as she refuses to stay in the pasture. Americans rejected her 4 times and she still wants to come back and take the furniture she was forced to return to the White House. Note.Trump would beat her again.
Gregory S. McNeill Added Sep 17, 2017 - 6:54pm
To be honest John C,
I don't know. Pence is no different and Paul Ryan's own party want to remove him as Speaker of the House. I guess is that we have to wait and see how events unfold.
Gregory S. McNeill Added Sep 17, 2017 - 6:55pm
Dr. Rupert Green,
What planet are you on? Trump supports White Supremacists. They don't like you because your skin color isn't white! That is a fact brother. Dr. Green I live in NYC where Mr. Trump originates from and his record speaks for him and that isn't good.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 17, 2017 - 7:37pm
@ GREGORY. "What planet are you on? Trump supports White Supremacists."

THIS COUNTRY IS GOVERNED BY THE CONSTITUTION, NOT WHITE SUPREMACY
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 17, 2017 - 7:45pm
DR. KING AND OTHERS BROKE THE BACK OF WHITE SUPREMACY. ARE CURRENT BLACKMEN SO PUSSIFIED THEY CANNOT TAKE UP THE FIGHT TO ERADICATE WHITE SUPREMACY?
John G Added Sep 18, 2017 - 2:39am
MLK Jr was a socialist who recognised the US as the world's greatest purveyor of violence.
How does that gel with you being in the Repug party? Or the Dems for that matter.
The 2 factions of the war party.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 18, 2017 - 4:05am
Saul of Tarsus was the Christian killer who saw the light and became Paul-the rock of the Christian church.

About 20 years ago my son in Bronx High School of Science, one of NYC elite HS, told me he was bored for the summer and wanted to join the Army Reserve. At that time, Blacks were railing against joining the man's army. I told my son to go ahead.  He is now a Major, he speaks Japanese, he holds a MBA and a MSEE.  He was honored as a White house Champion of Change for the Green Technology company her formed, wherein i and other family were invited. had some good discussion with the brasses.  He has gotten scholarships for Master degrees to study secret shit.  He has gone to different parts of the world to represent the government interest. He is part of a $500 million USAID grant to bring clean tech to Africa.

As an Immigrant, I came to this country with a different world view ( read up on the immigrant effect). Fools can sit on the fence and talk about not participating in anything in the US. Foreigners will come here and take advantage of the opportunity this country accords, while natives are still sitting on the fence and now hating on foreigners. Like the typical American, I am a pragmatic.

John G Added Sep 18, 2017 - 5:37am
Then you should never, ever again speak of morality or ethics.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 18, 2017 - 7:40am
@BDS. "Then you should never, ever again speak of morality or ethics."

non sequitur
wsucram15 Added Sep 18, 2017 - 12:04pm
William..you guys are losing base support. Not in strong numbers but its happening.
However, he is doing the rights things now to get the job done, you have to force all of Congress to push forth legislation.   Hes manipulating them correctly as a means to an end.
why are the Trumpites having so many problems with this?
William Stockton Added Sep 18, 2017 - 12:23pm
Jeanne,  "you guys are losing base support. Not in strong numbers but its happening."

This could be true.  I can only speak for myself when I say that Trump is doing the right thing working the Democrats.  I think most Trump supports think the same as well.

Ineffective politicians like Paul Ryan have no value for Trump.  Ryan has not accomplished a damn thing for his party.  As well 90% of Congress is just playing politics and not providing real solutions for Americans.
DACA is a problem that needs to be solved.  Too many lives are in the balance and those people need to know quickly how to plan the rest of their lives opposed to waiting for a fucked up and ineffectual Congress to agree on a plan.  Good for Trump!

Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 18, 2017 - 2:06pm
Gregory are you is gullible, "What planet are you on? Trump supports White Supremacists."  Hillary Clinton's mentor as a senator was a very senior senator that also happened to be a grand dragon in the KKK and was a Democratic Senator.  FDR put a KKK member up for the supreme Court and a Democratic Senator put him on the bench.

Dixiecrat – Senators
Dixiecrat – State governors

• Fielding Wright, Mississippi Governor
• Frank M. Dixon, Former Alabama Governor
• William H. Murray, Former Oklahoma Governor
• Mills E. Godwin Jr. governor of Virginia
• Benjamin Travis Laney, Arkansas Governor

Democrats are the government officials that fought against the Civil Rights laws and southern juries did not convict KKK members even for murder, the Democratic South it was know for..
Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 18, 2017 - 2:25pm
The Democratic party is the party of slavery and KKK and Jim Crow and the creation of black ghettos and the present conditions of high murder in those ghettos mostly in Democratic lead cities.

Antifa is a hate group that is the preceded  the KKK also a Soros/ democratic funded organization that happens to destroy property and beat up people without resistance from the police in Democratic lead cities.   Just the Facts Gregory.   Finally they have been called out for this and started to enforce the law.  Antifa seem to no have shown up however.

So define actions that show Trump supports White Supremacists.  We do not care if White Supremacists support Trump, their choice was Hillary Clinton a clear supporter of the KKK by her own words.  She said Byrd, grand marshal of the KKK, was a mentor at his funeral.

Trump has denounced White Supremacist and Antifa and Black Lives Matters.  On that note Black Lives Matters have said nothing on black on black crime, done nothing, which kills many more black the any other method of murder.
John G Added Sep 18, 2017 - 8:07pm
@BDS. "Then you should never, ever again speak of morality or ethics."

non sequitur

How so?
Gregory S. McNeill Added Sep 19, 2017 - 2:16am
Thomas, I am not gullible, just stating facts. Thomas historical fact: The Democratic and Republican Parties changed roles in the last century period. Check it out for yourself. Dr. Green, I don't hate immigrants at all. I have no respect for racist, hate filled thugs like The KKK and Alt Right. I can comment and I am a 10th generation american! I suggest you read black history and current authors like Ta-Neishi Coates.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 19, 2017 - 10:45am
@Gregory. "I suggest you read black history and current authors like Ta-Neishi Coates."

I like his piece on repatriation.
Gregory S. McNeill Added Sep 19, 2017 - 7:02pm
READ The entire book Dr. Green! He had written this book for his son and any father especially Black and Brown Men in America can relate. Dr. Green, why are you still supporting Trump? This man doesn't deserve your loyalty. He isn't loyal to people; The only person he is loyal to is himself. And also Global Warming isn't a myth. Look at what happened to Texas, Florida, and South Carolina as examples including the Caribbean. Dr. Green, you believe that Global Warming is a myth? You have the examples which I have mentioned.
Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 19, 2017 - 7:50pm
Gregory this is a myth, "Thomas historical fact: The Democratic and Republican Parties changed roles in the last century period. Check it out for yourself."  The reason I presented the Dixiecrat list was to show that the no change occurred in these democrats and many were leaders in their party.  The best example is the words of Hillary Clinton calling Senator Byrd her mentor.

Next look at the actions of the Democrats in power.  What is the response of the local government to the riots in Sanford, Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlottesville, and campuses around the country.  And what was the response of Pres. Obama and the Attorney General?  They all share one thing, Democrats made decisions to let the rioters destroy property or injure people.  The police were brought under federal scrutiny.    Very few arrest used to put rioters under control.

Rudy Giuliani a Republican Mayor of New York ended the direction of protest and crime by enforcing the law.  The police policy has not change and the marches in New York did not turn into riots.  The language of the marches were as negative as the rioters in the locations mentioned above.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 19, 2017 - 9:08pm
@ George. "Dr. Green, why are you still supporting Trump? This man doesn't deserve your loyalty. He isn't loyal to people; The only person he is loyal to is himself"

Such question lacks the warrant to be directed at me. Read a couple of my posts and come back and apologize.

Gregory S. McNeill Added Sep 20, 2017 - 3:04pm
Thomas, what I have stated is fact. This change happened back in the 1960's. We are talking about Trump here.
Gregory S. McNeill Added Sep 20, 2017 - 3:05pm
Dr. Green, what I have stated is the truth If you don't like it, too bad.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 23, 2017 - 7:39am
@Gregory. "Dr. Green, what I have stated is the truth If you don't like it, too bad."

True on above. I do not accept ones personal truth, I accept the unbridled fact.
Gregory S. McNeill Added Sep 24, 2017 - 10:13am
Thomas, every thing I have mentioned is true! I suggest that you watch Eyes On The Prize, a critically acclaimed series about The Civil Rights Era told from The African American perspective is on DVD. The Sequel Eyes on The Prize: America at The Crossroads is just as good as the original. Another recent mini series to watch from Ken Burns are The Central Park 5 and The Roosevelts.
Dr. Green, my opinion isn't just personal, it's also fact! Trump's recent actions speak for themselves.

Recent Articles by Writers Gregory S. McNeill follows.