A recent comment on WB reminded me of Condi Rice. If the world survives the next 3 years, it is going to need A great person to lead it out of the Miasma that has overtaken society.
Perhaps the Republican Party will have had enough of The Donald by 2020, or perhaps a new party will need to be formed.
I am convinced that Trump truly wants to make America Great again, but he just doesn't know how. He doesn't have the experience, and he doesn't have the personality to make a great team do it for him.
But Condoleezza Rice does!
1. It is not because she is a woman, although that will bring the women back.
2. It is not because she is Black, although that will go a long way to ending the racial strife.
3. t is not because she is Conservative, although she is conservative in the right way. Stabilizing the economy, improving trade relations with the EU, and maintaining traditional values that made the USA great.
4. It is because she has the experience dealing with the Soviet Union and world leaders.
5. It is because she is experienced with the function of our government, having served 8 years in the Bush administration.
And last, but not least she is brilliant.
This is the leader that can bring the world to it's senses!
This is the SUPERWOMAN we have been looking for!
Condoleezza Rice is currently the Denning Professor in Global Business and the Economy at the Stanford Graduate School of Business; the Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution; and a professor of Political Science at Stanford University. She is also a founding partner of RiceHadleyGates, LLC.
From January 2005-2009, Rice served as the 66th Secretary of State of the United States, the second woman and first African American woman to hold the post. Rice also served as President George W. Bush’s Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs (National Security Advisor) from January 2001-2005, the first woman to hold the position.
Rice served as Stanford University’s Provost from 1993-1999, during which she was the institution's chief budget and academic officer. As Provost, she was responsible for a $1.5 billion annual budget and the academic program involving 1,400 faculty members and 14,000 students. In 1997, she also served on the Federal Advisory Committee on Gender -- Integrated Training in the Military.
From 1989 through March 1991, Rice served on President George H.W. Bush’s National Security Council staff. She served as Director; Senior Director of Soviet and East European Affairs; and, Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. In 1986, while an international affairs fellow of the Council on Foreign Relations, Rice also served as Special Assistant to the Director of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.