All The World Is A Stage

…And We Are The Stooges

When you thought you had reached peak conspiracy (and then rejected almost all of that as mere diversion), and then discover the possibility of there existing a whole new level of nefarious activity perpetrated at a level that makes run-of-the-mill conspiracy and boring old collusion look like sandbox time in the kindergarten, …well, that’s been 2017 in a nutshell for this particular solitary observer.

There came a time in the early months of this year of our lord when I began to realise that I was experiencing a particular reaction to ‘current events’ (present and recollections of past) on a recurring basis and at an ever-increasing frequency.  That reaction was: “That’s gotta be bullshit”, or “This cannot actually be really what is happening”, or words to that effect.  The events I reacted to in this way included election results (of course), ‘terror events’, ‘lone-wolf’ massacres, political machinations and motions, geopolitical plot twists, etc.

I was beginning to have long-standing ‘idle suspicions’ transformed into an expanding understanding that, quite possibly, almost everything you care to turn your mind to in terms of ‘modern history’ has been a staged event manufactured to achieve a beneficial result of some kind for some kind of beneficiary.  Further it was becoming evident that such a degree of ‘fakery’ must be part of a planned series of events orchestrated by very powerful groups and designed to achieve very lofty long-term goals, otherwise it would surely have been snuffed out by an uprising or a legal decision or a regal or papal decree or similar.  To exist as an ongoing operation, the fakery machine must have already grasped control of the legals and the regals, and the papals, as well as the currencies and workhouses that fed and sheltered them all.

We are talking about the classical ‘Octopus’ analogy.  Tentacles reaching into every possible avenue of gratifying feedback.  It’s crackpot territory.  Tin-foil bulk-buy time.

While I imagined that The Octopus might actually be a thing in our real world, but that perhaps it was tempered by the institutions of democracy and justice and the will of the people, that it was a struggling attempt by old power to cling on to their ego-driven parasitism as a way of life, …  While I was thinking that, it turns out that the beast in question is actually The Super-Kraken, with many more tentacles, and much further reach and influence than I had ever cared to entertain, as well as being far more successful than I ever gave The Octopus credit for.

That’s where I’m at on where things are at.  At this particular juncture.  Pass the tin-foil.  It’s aluminium origami time.

This is mega-conspiracy.  This is the falsification of events, as they happen, and of history, as it is re-told.  This is where I wish I had bought those penny stocks in the tin-foil sector.  This is my worst and most outlandishly fanciful thoughts on how this corrupted world is steered appearing to have been a gross under-estimate of the state of play.

I’m sensing that a reader of this might rightly ask, “what the fuck are you dribbling about?”.

I’m NOT dribbling about the “#FakeNews” that’s in the ‘news’ of the recent months – that itself is fake and new and a cover for the real fakery.

I’m dribbling about the very real potential that a network of global elite responsible for manipulating events for their own gain and at others’ expense actually exists, and that this network is many centuries old and still operating at a level we could barely comprehend because it is so pervasive and all-encompassing that it could very easily melt your brain.

That’s where I’m at on where things are at.

Imagine, if you will, that almost every major event or historical plot twist you can recall was a manufactured, staged, faked operation orchestrated by a cartel of the intricately-connected rich and powerful to achieve whatever their short- and long-term aims might be.

That’s where I’m at on where things are at.

Imagine, if you will, that the generally-accepted belief of ‘normal people’ that we live in a ‘democracy’ was completely false – that what we actually live in is a fiefdom managed by industrialists posing as kings and dictators and popes and presidents and prime ministers and long line of aspirants to all of the above.

That’s where I’m at on where things are at.

Imagine, if you will, that a network of ‘agencies’, usually of the ‘military-industrial’ type, primarily aligned to the aforementioned ‘network of global elite’, enacts the will of that same elite while posing as arms of the publicly-funded ‘government’, playing chess with the planet and the lives of billions for superficial material and ideological gain.

That’s where I’m at on where things are at.

It’s heavy shit.

It’s highly disturbing.

But that’s where I’m at.

That’s the rabbit-hole I’ve been hunkered down in.

It’s heavy shit.

But, of course, all of that could be bullshit.

Yours in a state of disturbance,

Wick Burner

Note: This post was first published, minutes ago, at my shitty web-log, still the current font of all my inane ramblings.

Comments

Tubularsock Added Sep 20, 2017 - 12:01pm
Wick, welcome. Don’t put down your coat Tubularsock will be taking you with him on stage. Relax, LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION.

Isn’t this just grand ....... yes life is a stage and we each play a part. No, there is no intermission. You play to the end.

But just think of the popcorn WITH fake butter of yellow chemicals. Sure taste like butter if anyone knows what butter ever tasted like.

Tubularsock loves your new “awakened-play”.

We can start with it anytime because the story is already in progress ..........

No, Tubularsock is not going to spoil the ending for you but we’ll all get dead!
Wick Burner Added Sep 20, 2017 - 12:15pm
Tubularsock, grab me a mega-popcorn with extra lashings of that fake butter.  Sooooo delicious.
Thanks for the casting call!
Bill H. Added Sep 20, 2017 - 12:16pm
Good one, WB!
Total control of populations by corporations and governments via the Internet. It has been happening at some level for years and is increasing with the advent of new "improved" algorithms.
We are not supposed to be aware of this, but it becomes more obvious every day.

Wick Burner Added Sep 20, 2017 - 12:28pm
Thanks Bill H.,
Indeed, it's almost complete, the absorption of our lives into the machine...
Are we perhaps waking up to it too late?
George N Romey Added Sep 20, 2017 - 1:24pm
When we trade our thinking for something on a computer screen we're finished.
Dino Manalis Added Sep 20, 2017 - 1:52pm
The world is a stage for action, use it wisely!
Bill H. Added Sep 20, 2017 - 3:26pm

Hasn't everyone noticed all of the Phone Zombies in our midst these days? The control is almost complete.
Check out this video.
Ohh, by the way, you will soon be witnessing efforts by corporations attempting to make it "totally cool" to receive a chip implant. These chips will initially be marketed to make various functions or transactions simpler to perform, but the chips will be upgradable with "apps" that can and will be loaded without any knowledge from the chip "owner", and will perform functions that will benefit or provide additional profits to various entities and corporations. There are already several companies that are near the point of forcing their employees to have chip implants to "allow access to computer functions and control entry systems".
George N Romey Added Sep 20, 2017 - 4:24pm
Anyone that would someone put a chip in their body isn't very bright but there will be plenty of taxers.
John G Added Sep 20, 2017 - 5:58pm
Google/NSA are already influencing elections and are now in a full on information war blitz against independent journalism and social media.
Wick Burner Added Sep 20, 2017 - 6:10pm
Dino, what if the stage is 'managed'?  How do we act then?..
Wick Burner Added Sep 20, 2017 - 6:11pm
George, you're right, there will always be volunteers (coerced, usually, by advertising or 'society') for ridiculous schemes like that.
Wick Burner Added Sep 20, 2017 - 6:15pm
John G, right on.  Now, who do they work for?
EXPAT Added Sep 20, 2017 - 6:40pm
Not Shakespeare.
 target="_blank" rel="nofollow">jabberwacky - live chat bot - AI Artificial Intelligence chatbot - jabber ...
www.jabberwacky.com/chat-joan
Have a chat with jabberwacky today - a fully conversant, amusing bot.It's a chatbot - an Artificial Intelligence - AI bot. Bots for Entertainment, Marketing, Robots ...
John G Added Sep 20, 2017 - 6:57pm
The global elite. The Davos class. Call it what you will.
Saint George Added Sep 20, 2017 - 10:30pm
All the world's a stage; and
Every socialist's a stooge.
Katharine Otto Added Sep 20, 2017 - 10:49pm
Wick,
Of course there are apps for pet-chips, too, to cover more bases.
Bill H. Added Sep 21, 2017 - 12:17am
I'm trying to think how apps for pet chips may profit businesses.
Hmm?.....maybe some marketing firm will want to know how demographics determine the owners of Pit Bulls versus Poodles. Or maybe determine how many pets sleep indoors versus outdoors using geolocation. Who knows.
Well, our pets have been used at least over the last 15 years to experiment with new corny names for our children. In my neighborhood, dogs began getting names like Colton, Winston, Mason, and Preston (not sure what's up with all of the names ending in -on-). Sure enough, within 5 years the new neighborhood babies began springing up with these names.
Poor kids!

Wick Burner Added Sep 21, 2017 - 12:40am
EXPAT, "Not Shakespeare" - do you mean Shakespeare is not a fake? Many sources contend he was; that he never really existed, all his writings the work of others...
I will definitely check the jabberwacky(!)
Wick Burner Added Sep 21, 2017 - 12:41am
Saint George, socialism is fake too.  It's controlled opposition.  Another face of fascism.
Wick Burner Added Sep 21, 2017 - 12:43am
Katharine,
Oh, so now I have to expand out to include our beloved companion animals?!  Me and the dog, the cat, and the hens, will fight this creeping intrusion into our collective autonomy!
Wick Burner Added Sep 21, 2017 - 12:45am
Bill H., your outline of the potential for marketing types is truly...  too damned scary to contemplate, especially when you remember that our internets and smartphones have been giving 'them' all these insights about ourselves and our family/friends for free for years...
wsucram15 Added Sep 21, 2017 - 1:01am
Anything you see that you are unable to physically touch in reality is fake.  In fact now they can make something from an image on the computer. So something fake..becomes reality.

Chip implants?  As long as ppl carry phones we do not need them or IDS, passports and the like.  But Im sure its coming...but they will have to kill me.

Wick Burner Added Sep 21, 2017 - 2:56am
wsucram15, "you can insert any chip you like, into my cold dead flesh"...
Katharine Otto Added Sep 21, 2017 - 12:25pm
Wick,
I figure the people who want to spy on others must have very boring lives.  Fact is, my life is too boring to interest the spies, and I like it that way.

Pet chip apps might make a pet eat only specific brands of food, for instance, or pee on furniture it doesn't like. The possibilities are endless.
George N Romey Added Sep 21, 2017 - 12:44pm
The chipping of pets and animals is coming soon.  It is nothing more than a boom to the pet care industry, which has been facing intense competition as the number of premium pet food and products has exploded (like most things popularity quickly moves to overconcentration of providers.)   Owners that do not risk someone entering their property, issuing a summons and possibly taking away the pets.  Katharine you might need to hide your chickens in the attic.
John G Added Sep 21, 2017 - 3:30pm
In most of Australia and NZ all dogs have to be chipped. It's a local government requirement.
They really should be chipping cats though as they are much more harmful.
Saint George Added Sep 24, 2017 - 3:11am
Thank you for your contributions to this Web site. They fill a much-needed gap.
Wick Burner Added Sep 24, 2017 - 10:44am
That's a spam comment ^^
Wick Burner Added Sep 24, 2017 - 10:47am
Katharine,
Stay boring! (But stop talking about spies, because they have big ears and might try to make your life more interesting...)
Utpal Patel Added Sep 24, 2017 - 2:33pm
My apologies but what on earth are you talking about? There are not evil people running the world looking to harm you. Even our military generals have families and retirement plans. This article reminds me of a scene from Austin Powers when Scott tells the psychologist (played by Carrie Fisher) that he might want to open a petting zoo and Dr. Evil inquires "An Evil Petting Zoo."

The reason the scene is funny is because there is no such thing.
Wick Burner Added Sep 25, 2017 - 7:03am
Utpal, thanks for the comment, and no need to apologise.  We clearly disagree on both human nature and also humour.
Live long and prosper.
Wick Burner Added Sep 25, 2017 - 10:53am
I'd actually like to focus some effort on taking apart that comment from the sub-continental gentleman, but I'm tired.  It's late here.
It may become a post/article if I find the time...
Bill Caciene Added Sep 25, 2017 - 11:26pm
Your comment to Utpal has me perplexed.  Are you saying this article was satire and you’re just making fun of all those that think we’re being controlled by the Octopus?  Or are you saying Austin Powers wasn’t funny?  As for me, Austin Powers was a really funny movie and I thought this article was great satire.
Wick Burner Added Sep 26, 2017 - 8:59am
Hi Bill,
Thanks - I wasn't trying to be perplexing, just trying to avoid being drawn in by the bait comment from Utpal, who would appear to be utterly deluded and safe in his blissful cocoon.  And I think Utpal and I found Austin Powers funny for mutually exclusive reasons.
As far as the Octopus is concerned, I don't make fun of believers - much of the evidence is public record and verifiable.  It's the most obvious beast in the room, and yet somehow we barely detect its presence, like beige wallpaper...
Satire or not, thanks for the compliment.