The Potty Training of the Democratic Brothers

There was a time when there would be no doubt as to what would be pulled out when man reached down to release his Johnson.  Any question regarding his plank centered on its dimension and whether it would be hard, sweet, a Democratic, or a Republican leaning wood.

In today’s society when a man can be any gender he wants to be, President Trump is an anathema. He stands up and says his shit with the conviction of a man having three nuts. Of course, that causes great consternation in a country where too many feminized men have been conditioned to sit on the potty while releasing their Johnson.

So, some of what would be attributed, in the days, to boys’ talk is now seen as sexism.  A result is that in this climate a man could lose his job or face the dreaded “SEXUAL HARASSMENT” charge. Therefore, President Trump is seen as a danger to this country, with his seditious words that counter the assertion of those females stating they need no man to help raise their boy child.  This is particular worrying to me as a Blackman. The government admitted that it went at great length to feminized Blackmen.

Perhaps as a means to correct some of the misdeed of the past, the country elected a Black Democratic president.  People in the Black community were particularly greatly elated. Here was a chance to get the equivalent of the 40 acres and a mule promised to the freed slaves.  Perhaps being visionary, the Black leaders at first rejected Obama for Hillary.

In the end, President Obama served two terms and Blacks hold him as one of the greatest presidents ever. They also perceive president Trump, a Republican, is trying to erase Obama’s name from the pantheon of American presidents. That has made the President’s work more difficult.

Of all the problems besetting the Black community, President Obama sought to correct the injustice of Blacks by making homosexuality the law of the land. This appears to have reinforced and advanced the feminization of men. Thus, the upstanding Republican Trump has been meeting great opposition from down sitting good potty-trained Democratic men.

Sadly, it has been hard for Blacks to break away from that stance to denounce identity politics and STAND UP to better their community.

Comments

Tubularsock Added Sep 26, 2017 - 12:00pm
Dr.Green, standing at or sitting on a toilet is NOT an issue of gender politics. It is way simpler than that. It is the issue of who cleans the bathroom.

In general, women do the cleaning and thereby have to clean up all the urine that has missed the toilet.

It has been shown that men who sit on the toilet and urinate have better control of their “tiny-trump” than those who stand at the toilet.

And I’d also mention that even YOU Dr. Green may think twice before sitting on a toilet seat in a public restroom after a fellow man had just left his missed urine pools all over the seat.

It may be a matter of aim which men just aren’t very good at and if you live alone and clean up after yourself then sure, fuck it! But if you have roommates or a family then clean it up after you miss or SIT DOWN!

You know what “they” say, Dr. Green ...... “If you don’t like it, don’t do it!”

And if one obsesses over it, just maybe they are afraid of themselves liking it. Cheers.
Dino Manalis Added Sep 26, 2017 - 12:28pm
Obama's presidency is over and Trump should stop talking about him and stop sounding like he's on the campaign trail all the time.  Trump has to reach out to both parties on his agenda and triangulate legislators with centrist ideas to force them to compromise, like President Clinton did.  Trump ought to be very careful with his rhetoric and seek to bring us together, not drive us further apart!
Tubularsock Added Sep 26, 2017 - 12:41pm
Dino, most reasonably ideas you express. However, you are looking at a very troubled and sad character who needs attention rather than a statesman and leader.

But Tubularsock does agree with you that that is what we need to happen. Sorry to say, not this time around.

Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 26, 2017 - 3:15pm

I agree that, "President Trump is seen as a danger to this country."   As I just hear, "better then Hillary is not a suicide pack."  Those that climbed on the Trump train only agree to the stop (campaign promises) and not to the actual track and actual stops that happen.   Is Trump trying to destroy Obama's legacy?  That monkey needs to be put on Obama's back because it is well know that a legacy is not built by a pen and a phone that creates executive action.  A legacy is built on bills out of Congress that the president shepherd through Congress.  Obama a newbie Congressman and Trump a newbie politician both didn't read this memo about legacies.    Also in that memo is that you do not ignore the people that elected you and believe that those campaign promises.  They expect those promises are the focus of the president.   Trump promised to that Obama's executive actions would end.   Obama supporters read the memo, a legacy is build by shepherding his campaign promises through Congress.
Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 26, 2017 - 3:36pm
Obama's only promise that he wanted to keep is to "transform America".   We thought the other promises described that transformation.   They did not.   The anger we see in the Trump victory is that Hillary said in effect she would be Obama's third term and she would take up the task of completing the transformation.   Trump said he would create the emerald City on the hill of Christian legend, movies, and championed by Pres. Reagan.

We have seen glimpses of the transformation and the both felt and seen the tactics of achieving the transformation.  Chaos is a tactic of that we see in the streets of Chicago, Sanford, Ferguson, Baltimore, Charlottesville, colleges, and football stadiums.   Police, free speech, and life itself have been the victims.   The solders are Gays, illegals, Blacks, and anarchist.  Paid for by Soros, government unions, abortion, and organizations of the solders.

Jeff Michka Added Sep 26, 2017 - 3:58pm
Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 26, 2017 - 5:11pm
Trump's greatest ability is to label people.  He may be a very poor person with many flaws, but he identifies people very well.  He identified Obama as a alien to the American society.  A citizen of America is defined by the 14th Amendment because government wanted to clearly define that former slave are citizens.  They meet the requirement, "not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance.”   That is why Trump labeled Obama with birtherism, not an American citizen and that is why other politician also try to label Cruz.

Transforming American to an Ameritopia by definition to merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the Constitution of the United States.    He promised to completely subject himself to the political jurisdiction, and owing the Constitution direct and immediate allegiance.   All public officials do the same as do solders.  So you tell me how can we become an Ameritopia?
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 26, 2017 - 5:25pm
@Tubularsock. Communication has multiple levels and I applaud you for finding one in my piece . "And for all the faults that Tubularsock can come up with in relationship to Step-en-fetch-it-Obummer’s policies letting people direct their own sex lives without the government standing at their bed post is a step in the correct direction."

Like you, I did not agree with all the actions of president Obama, but in contrary to your agreement with him on particular matter, I disagreed with him.

Your perception of my disagreement is found in your: advice "You know what “they” say, Dr. Green ...... “If you don’t like it, don’t do it!”"

Your advice is taken. I will not lik' it. But, there is no need to ram anything down my throat regarding the need to support the freedom of choice we enjoy in this country and to have respect for each other in that regard.

Perhaps I may have to agree with you that the leaning of the wood (right or left) causes unintended wettings that women are loath to clean up, yet would have no problem accommodation if appropriately and well directed.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 26, 2017 - 5:30pm
@ Dino "Obama's presidency is over and Trump should stop talking about him and stop sounding like he's on the campaign trail all the time."

You are on point. You address this particular concern: "They also perceive [P] resident Trump, a Republican, is trying to erase Obama’s name from the pantheon of American presidents."  Trump is so bent on erasing President Obama he often forgets to make a deal to get meaningful policies established.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 26, 2017 - 5:33pm
@ Tubularsock. "What you believe can not be accomplished by a guy who hasn't the understanding or the ability beyond the "look at me" syndrome."

Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 26, 2017 - 5:45pm
@ Thomas. "I do not get the feminising black men.  Guess being a child of a WWII parents this is past my time of creating an understanding of the world."

There are somethings beyond your scholarly pay grade. You fell for the old historical link I provided.  Watching 60 TV will inform you how black women had to run the Blackmen out of the house when it was time for the other man to come and certify her welfare eligibility. Many current scholarly works are available.

"That monkey needs to be put on Obama's back because it is well know that a legacy is not built by a pen and a phone that creates executive action. "

There goes the Monkey word again. I wish Mr. Yoder was around. Where is he? Still, you and I are in agreement regarding Obama's dislike for the the strong ale called "cock stout." I hope you will admit his failure was informed by racism from Democrats and Republicans alike.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 26, 2017 - 5:54pm
@ Thomas. "The anger we see in the Trump victory is that Hillary said in effect she would be Obama's third term and she would take up the task of completing the transformation.   Trump said he would create the emerald City on the hill of Christian legend, movies, and championed by Pres. Reagan. "

There is no disagreement between you and me as to why President Trump won. The bolded phrase in preceding is interesting. Did President Obama employ of anti-Christian values also led to Hillary defeat--something the moral majority,knows, but others whisper. In short, did Obama's embrace of homosexuality aided Hillary's defeat.

"The lead in of this article is just a piece of the chaos and the topic of gender that the courts they control have turned cultural norms on their head by edicts, turning century old common law out on the street.   You see Dr. Green it is just nonsense. Cultural changes take multiple generations.  So the premise is nonsense."

Re above, in your attempt to trump me, you went on the left field with your argument to the extent it became gibberish. Still, it goes to the question I raised in preceding.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 26, 2017 - 6:00pm
@ Jeff. "The Sutrino sez: Is Trump trying to destroy Obama's legacy?-Trump's political career was based on his birtherism. Try and tell me how this "demand" to see birth certificates wasn't racially based and embraced.  Then it went to Obama's academic credentials.  And no, I don't want to discuss how birtherism isn't racism."

Very perceptive. But beyond racism, it spoke to the genius of Trump's campaign strategy.  In the psychological ream of impacting decision as a minority, it states, one must become visible and must create tension. He or she cannot be wishy washy. S/he must stick to his or her gun unwaveringly. Though racism appears to be the basis for his action, it has root in psychology. From day two of Obama's victory, Trump was on point with his message. Brilliant!
Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 26, 2017 - 9:18pm
So how does "Watching 60s TV will inform you how black women had to run the Blackmen out of the house when it was time for the other man to come and certify her welfare eligibility." have to do that a man can stand up to pee?

That monkey needs to be put on your back means you can not blame someone else by put the monkey on their back which is what Hillary is did in her book and Trump does weekly from the oval office.   The problem with our political system is that special interest choose the candidate and in many elections both candidate are unacceptable to the voters.

Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 27, 2017 - 2:51am
Any man who cannot provide for his family loses his self esteem and his manhood before his children.  He may not physically sit on his potty, but he sure as hell does not feel like a man. In the movie, White men become drunks and wife beaters because of that problem. A child in the concrete stage of development cannot operationalize. As for you, if  a man remains in the concrete stage, he cannot discern the lyrical / subtle meaning of my usage of physical items.  I understand the usage of the monkey word. I also understand it's racialized usage.  Mindfulness is advised for effective communication as not all communication are wise.  I was once speaking to my pay roll secretary and told her how the principal wanted to crucify me for an error I made. I later learned she was a Jewish person and felt the usage of that word was inappropriate.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 27, 2017 - 9:36am
Enter your comment here...
Melina Ahl Added Sep 27, 2017 - 10:43am
Is this a joke or do you really suffer from penis envy?
wsucram15 Added Sep 27, 2017 - 11:06am
Dr Green."birther ism is NOT "racism"? Dont discuss, but that line of thinking in NY might cost you some votes.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 27, 2017 - 12:15pm
@Melina. "Is this a joke or do you really suffer from penis envy?"

The mindless person would sate your response indicates that this discussion is way beyond your intellectual capacity.  I am a mindful person; therefore, I will ask that you look at the picture to elevate your understanding of the narrative. The picture speaks for itself, negating your need to read the subtle narrative that appears too euridite (;).
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 27, 2017 - 12:17pm
@Wsucram15. NYC is 6-1 Democrats. I am just trying to become visible and create tension. That is what President Trump did from day two of President Obama's election.
Autumn Cote Added Sep 27, 2017 - 2:18pm
Please note, it's against the rules to post more than one article within a 48-hour period.  As always, many thanks for your participation with Writer Beat!
William Stockton Added Sep 27, 2017 - 4:17pm
Dr. Green, this article is good.

I had also read a recent article about the PC left pressuring the black male culture to become homosexuals.  This is the new thing.
I fully expect the left to run every straight male with darker skin tones right off the voting plantation.  This is how insane the left has become.  This is a feminazi cult which actually thinks it owns the black culture.  Sick!

All those darker skin toned males will be gobbling red-pills and will need examples to follow.  I'm sure you will be there.

By the way . . . I like your new style.  Direct and in-yo-face.  It's a winner!
Jeff Michka Added Sep 27, 2017 - 4:26pm
The subatomic particle, Sutrino sez: The solders are Gays, illegals, Blacks, and anarchist.  Paid for by Soros, government unions, abortion, and organizations of the solders. -Yeah, back to "the paid" opposition, because you wouldn't oppose anything without being paid, or you are some special case?  I love my weekly check from George Soros, doubled by the check I get from the DNC, plus that wonderful check I GET FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR RUNNING A DEATH SQUAD...people don't need to be paid to oppose Trump, but clearly, you need to be purchased, but to what end? I LEARNED TO SOLDER.  WELL TRAINED AND CERTIFIED.  WHAT'S THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
Jeff Michka Added Sep 27, 2017 - 4:30pm
Dr. Green envokes Ronnie Raygun:Trump said he would create the emerald City on the hill of Christian legend, movies, and championed by Pres. Reagan. "-Trump declared, basically, America was that emerald crime scene, taped off, and on a hill, you mean...
Thomas Sutrina Added Sep 27, 2017 - 5:50pm
The is the key of the whole article Dr. Green, "Any man who cannot provide for his family loses his self esteem and his manhood before his children." I agree and have stated such many times on WB.   A gang is not a good replacement of a father.  A welfare check is also a poor replacement.

But until your willing to openly talk about how this happened in the black community and be willing to point as specific actions then you can not even start.  If you can not do it on WB then you can not do it to someones face that doesn't want to hear it.

I do not recall Dr. Green you stepping on the soap box of WB.  I hope to see it soon.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 27, 2017 - 5:51pm
Yes. I can be in your face. I choose to be in your face with Melina because she made a peronal attack without reading a sentence. Normally, I am the kinder and gentler type. Regarding Jeff's other comments, I will defend President Trump, however, I will point out his flaws. Can't we all get along?
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 28, 2017 - 12:31am
@Thomas. "So Dr. Green how do we go from where we are now in the ghettos of our cities to where the followers of King were at and was the norm in your communities even in the cities?  That I suspect is a road not easily traveled.  You want to take up that task I wills support you. "

You have been supporting me with your extensive work here, which I consult as a basis for my thesis, after triangulating, of course.

The gist of my post was: The problem of Black females raising male child without a father or a male role model, and the subsequent disappointment of females getting a man who is basically a female. He models to a male child sitting down to deal with manly business.  The overall pathology is one where Blackmen sit on their ass complaining instead of standing up to address problem in their community.

Not all Blacks live in ghetto. I have never. In my 20 years as an educator and community activist,  I have modeled high expectation to students.
Sometime it is just impacting 12 youth at a time instead of trying to save the entire race.

I must be a realist in informing you that despite the billions spent to help educate Black children, schools have been failing to do so. It is not that the youth are dunce, it is the social sorting schools engage in--preparing some youth to be police and others to be thief.
Tubularsock Added Sep 28, 2017 - 4:42pm
Dr. Green, “I will reiterate, it is the fool who will get a rude awakening in thinking that President Trump is a fool.”

Tubularsock doesn’t believe that Orange-Tweet is a fool. Far from it.

Remember, the scum always rises to the top of the septic tank.