PEOPLE ARE COLOR CODED

There is no other explanation for the behavior of Blacks and Browns.

No matter how much they are GIVEN, they still demand more. They look at White people who struggle to better themselves, and say they are privileged. After 200 years of white Americans fighting and dying to raise them up, they continue to fuck like rabbits and then run off leaving their women to raise babies. Most of the time it is babies raising babies.

When they are put in government positions, they continue to act like “niggas”. Maxine Waters is a thief who should be in jail. The Black caucus wants to impeach Trump, but have no charges, so they create a Russia conspiracy. That isn't working, so they use Puerto Ricans to whine that they aren't getting food and water fast enough. These people can't do anything for themselves. All they can do is beg Massa to give them more. Puerto Ricans are mixed black race.

If you don't like the word “nigga”, better outlaw Rap music.

In spite of all the laws forcing them to get preference in schools, federal and state hiring, they still have higher unemployment and poverty after 3 generations of a level playing field. Even after one of them was elected President, they still cry that White people are prejudice against them. He was even re elected by these prejudiced Whites.

No matter how much they are given, it is not enough! They still loot stores owned by their own people, to show the White man they are upset. Every time one of their criminals is shot by a Cop, it is a racial thing. Every time one of their Drug Dealers is sent to jail, it is because he was black. Every time a black speeder gets a ticket, it is driving while Black. There is no limit for their excuses for failure.

They are on the bottom of society because they are Black. WELL, thats the only thing they got right! Black means stupid.

Don't tell me about the few that are smart freaks. Some are also Albino's. The proof is in the numbers. Yes. They are good athletes, but so are animals. Drugs and gang wars are killing young Blacks at rates higher than the Afghanistan war. So do theses gifted NFL players spend their time and influence telling black kids that drugs, gangs and guns are bad. NOOOOOO! They go on national TV and run down the country that gave them millions.. Cops are bad, the government is bad, white people are bad. But mobs in the street are good. Hands up! Black Lives Matter! No shit idiot!

Why do I say they are color coded? Blacks were given the richest continent on earth! Sub Sahara Africa is rich in fertile land that supports billions of animals, but the black people do nothing with it! When whites colonize their land, they feed the world with their produce. When Blacks take over due to leftist whites giving them power, Their people go back to starving.

Whites domesticated horses, pigs, goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, geese and dogs to herd them. African Blacks watch billions of wildebeest, gazel, Zebra, and hundreds of other species. What have they domesticated? ZERO!

Asians tamed Elephants and water Buffalo to do their heavy work. Blacks can only slaughter them to sell their body parts.

They sat on diamond and gold for centuries. The white man had to come down and show them it was there. Same for oil and all the other riches they did nothing with. King Solomon had his mines, but blacks had nothing.

Black leaders are so ashamed of their people whose only domestication was their own people (Slavery), that now they are claiming to be EGYPTIAN.

Theft is their only talent.

Comments

white trash Added Sep 30, 2017 - 10:21pm
wannacum15 challenged me to write an article so she could argue with me.
Well, I want to see her argument.
Swiss Cheesehead deletes my comments, but I won't delete his. He knows how to exploit Africa. He bought a wife there, and keeps going back when he can cheat some fool into giving him the money.
Ari Silverstein Added Sep 30, 2017 - 10:32pm
For the record, I don’t think you believe a word of what you just wrote.  I think you’re making a mockery of racists and your interpretation of what they believe.  After all, do you think you’re white trash or is this account written by what you consider white trash to be?  If you really believed this stuff, you wouldn’t have created a demeaning name.

For whatever it’s worth, I think a big reason blacks haven’t risen up as quickly as other ethnic groups is because of white guilt.  White people feel that to make amends for past racism we need to give black people more free stuff.  The truth of the matter is that free stuff is why many people have a hard time escaping poverty.  It’s too easy to get the free stuff, as the more you earn the less free stuff you get.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 30, 2017 - 10:34pm
Very interesting and thought-provoking article. I must share with my community. I do like your candor. Your point of view is informed not by facts but by your clever use of conjectures.
white trash Added Sep 30, 2017 - 10:52pm
Vietnamese refugees, who fought with America, and would be slaughtered thanks to communists in USA, came here speaking another language, and understanding another culture came to California, with NOTHING! Within ONE generation they are at the top of admissions tests to Cal. Universities.
They are denied entry to allow Blacks who have been here for 3 generations of privilege, since 1964 made racism legal.
Are Asians smarter than Whites? Certainly smarter than Blacks.
Blacks, on the other hand want more free stuff because their fathers, most don't know who they were, were used and abused. No pride of accomplishment!
white trash Added Sep 30, 2017 - 10:59pm

Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 30, 2017 - 10:34pm

Please do Dr. Green! I know there are MEN with dark skin out there, who do not follow the Black Bullshit.
I worked with one, who was a dedicated family man, and would do anything he had to, to get ahead honestly. He raised a great family and coached Junior football.
He was also my son's soccer coach. A man's Man.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Sep 30, 2017 - 11:12pm
Asians are the nation's highest performing students. This makes interesting reading.
John G Added Sep 30, 2017 - 11:14pm
Like Ari, I don't believe the writer believes what he's writing.
Ari is truly a racist.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 1, 2017 - 12:28am
Wow, it's Billy but with less brains.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 1, 2017 - 12:29am
Next to this guy Billy Roper seems like a genius.
white trash Added Oct 1, 2017 - 1:38am
Compared to you Clown Boy, John G. is an intellectual. You live in a delusional world of white guilt! It is YOU who has taken the manhood from Blacks.
Vote Democrat, get free shit all your life!
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 1:56am
Trash. The USA cannot afford to have a permanent sub class, based on an arbitrary measurement of pigmentation! We all have mixed DNA. I read recently that European  people had more Neanderthal DNA than Africans. Does that contribute to wisdom?
Perhaps low performance is related to low expectations.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 1, 2017 - 2:03am
@White Trash

Wow, that's appropriate.

"Compared to you Clown Boy, John G. is an intellectual."

I decided to use small words, I didn't want your pea-brain to explode all over your broken down RV.

"You live in a delusional world of white guilt!"

Let me check my emotional state to see if I feel guilty.

......

Nope.

"It is YOU who has taken the manhood from Blacks."

Me, specifically?  Wow, that's a lot of responsibility.

"Vote Democrat, get free shit all your life!"

Huh, here's the funny thing, chuckles.  I live in a Red State, we vote Republican.  Yet, just like most Red States, much of our budget consists of federal money.  In fact, I think Louisiana's budget, red-blooded, get the fuck out of my face gubmint pigs Louisiana, proudly Republican, gets up to 43% of its state budget from the Feds.

If its all about voting Democrat and getting free shit all of your life, why does most of the South vote Republican?
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 2:22am
I don't know what Kelly is babbling about. Every state has R's and D's and Libertarians and Bernie's.
I remember the Louisiana Purchase , when Mary Landrieu sold her vote for Obamacare , for $200 million worth of fed aid.

I hold black men to a high standard. So does white trash!  Kelly makes excuses for Ghetto crap, and poor performance.
white trash is right, be a man!
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 2:26am
Get off your knee's and stand for something!
John G Added Oct 1, 2017 - 3:03am
Ya gotta luv it when the wingnuts scrap amongst themselves. Right wing racist Dem vs right wing racist Repugs.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Oct 1, 2017 - 3:10am
Some of you are on point regarding the motive of  Trash.  However other fell to the rouse of her uses of extreme views to garner guttural and unreflective responses. Some of you Whites express the "appalledness" that I should, which I did not. But of course, Nasty will be nasty.  Trash's approach invites you to feast on his mean words/bitch as he watches from the closet and gets his jollies.

I know the technique; that is why I took away her power with the way I responded. Notice her response to me was not mean and vile as her post sounds.

But again, some of us shows our lack of comprehension by the way we responded or the fact that we are truly against hate speech, which is Constitutionally protected.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 1, 2017 - 3:39am
Hehe, thanks Nasty or whoever who is hiding there.

You know what I mean. No problem. I litter your article with the photo of my nigga LOL
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 1, 2017 - 3:41am
BTW I reckon there is a slight difference between Africans in Africa and ex-Africans in the US. But you probably wouldn't know that. Doesn't matter.
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:13am
Stoned.
Hehe, thanks Nasty or whoever who is hiding there.

You certainly are full of........ conspiracy's.  Not my article idiot. Can't you read?
But you probably wouldn't know that. Doesn't matter.

So now you are a mystic who knows what is in others minds! Typical delusion.
Enjoy your lady! Does she know you call her a Nigga ?
white trash Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:22am
Whoa!
I litter your article with the photo of my nigga LOL

You certainly have no respect for her! But then, how could you respect anyone who would go with YOU?  You are lower than any race!
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:33am
Trashie / Nasty

Ok, not awake yet, my error. But I guess both of you don't understand a twinking eye in language when there's no according smiley such as ;-) included....

You see, here in Europe we have sometimes a very cynical sort of humor. And my wife knows that. When I meet a racist in real life I react differently.

Hope that makes it clear now.
white trash Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:40am
Yes Stone. But respect for one's spouse is nothing to joke about in any country.
I guess that's something America has over Europe! Respect for Women!
Glenn Verasco Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:50am
Gazelle and wildebeest cannot be domesticated. No antelope have been domesticated. The reason Native Americans were hardly capable of agriculture is that none of the animals of North America can be domesticated. Bears? Moose? Pronghorn? Deer? Cougars? Elk? No people has been able to tame these beasts outside of a handful of anomalies. Same goes for the zebra. And African elephants and Asian elephants are not the same.

The biggest cities in America before Western contact were in South America. Lo and behold, the only domesticate-able animal indigenous to the Americas, the llama, lives there. Guinea pigs have been raised as meat for thousands of years in the region too.

Africa has the same problem. Plenty of creatures, but none that can be domesticated. It has nothing to do with the DNA of people. It's the DNA of the animals.
Glenn Verasco Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:52am
I am referring to Southern Africa, by the way. Donkeys come from Egypt.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:56am
Glenn

Interesting, thanks !
Mircea Negres Added Oct 1, 2017 - 5:30am
A few days ago, South African president Jacob Zuma said "Our people do not need jobs, they need to be able to put food on the table". I kid you not. Check it out on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzDS_J6hHQ then ask yourselves what's going on in this guy's mind, or if he even has one, because where else besides theft, looting, UNHCR C130s or government welfare which is paid for by taxpayers who actually work in order to be able to put food on the table, is food on the tables of those who "do not need jobs" going to come from?
Dino Manalis Added Oct 1, 2017 - 8:01am
There needs to be respect and understanding between the races, because we're all human beings, while the N word shouldn't be used by anyone, including blacks.  Hate only breeds more hatred, we have to stop and think and come together to solve problems!
Leroy Added Oct 1, 2017 - 8:22am
"Are Asians smarter than Whites? Certainly smarter than Blacks.
I think it was motivation. Asians saw the sacrifice their parents made to bring them to a great country, and were determined to pay them back."

No.  I wouldn't say it is that, exactly.  Asians have the concept of face.  If their children don't succeed, it is the fault of the parents.  They lose face.  It's a little shallow, IMHO, but it benefits their children.  It is a success-driven culture.  US parents could learn from it.  Some cultures could learn from it.

wsucram15 Added Oct 1, 2017 - 10:00am
Interesting article, wrong statistics though. 58.7 percent of the felonies convicted are done by white men, 38% by black males.  There are more but the link is here from FBI.https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

Leroy-Asians have a higher graduation and success rate overall than any cultural background in the US.  This is true in women as well.   I dont know if all research substantiates this, but I know here it does. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/01/racial-gender-wage-gaps-persist-in-u-s-despite-some-progress/
Asian men earn and average of $4/hr more than white men and women and average of $1/hr more than white women.   But its in the link.

White Trash..I just asked you to write an article...you did. Good job.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 1, 2017 - 11:27am
I guess that's something America has over Europe! Respect for Women!

All Americans except the President?
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 1, 2017 - 11:31am
I think White Trash believes everything he wrote in this piece of trash.
Leroy Added Oct 1, 2017 - 12:52pm
"Leroy-Asians have a higher graduation and success rate overall than any cultural background in the US.  This is true in women as well.   I dont know if all research substantiates this, but I know here it does."

And, I believe it is precisely because of what I said.  It doesn't surprise me at all.  My wife's mother told her, "If your son is not a success, don't bother to come home."
wsucram15 Added Oct 1, 2017 - 1:11pm
Asian people have a cultural background that is steeped in their culture.  I have very little knowledge, but understand some of the deep rooted respect of family, the elderly, education and work ethic.
I would think you would be able to discuss more than I since you lived in China.
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 2:45pm
Glen Verasco.
Your knowledge of animal husbandry needs improvement.
Any animal, including man, can be domesticated, if a culture takes the time.
Perhaps the term farmed would be better for the short term, as domesticated animals have been transformed over centuries. The greatest differences being size.
Temperament also changes, with selective breeding and cross breeding.
Just a couple of examples.
American Bison are farmed in USA and Canada.
Reindeer are farmed in Norway and Siberia.
Asian horses and Zebra look almost identical except for stripes.
Can you tell the difference from a goat and antelope?
Pigs are ferocious animals in the wild.
Wild animal farms world wide offer wild animals domesticated, for human interaction.
It is true that certain animals have been chosen as more desirable over others, but when a need or market  arises, animals such as crocodiles and snakes are also farmed.
In Asia, insects are popular.
The only thing needed is DESIRE!  Your assertion that it can't be done is false!
Jeff Michka Added Oct 1, 2017 - 2:59pm
Nasty, stand up and take a bow, Michael B,  LOL
Jeff Michka Added Oct 1, 2017 - 3:00pm
Next "Nasty B", you need to write the obligatory hooker article...
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 3:08pm
wsucram15
ALL black people are only 14% of the population, and according to you the men  create 38% of crime. Disgusting.
If 7% of the population is creating 38% of the crime, then there is something wrong with them. Are they color coded, like white trash said?

wsucram15 Added Oct 1, 2017 - 3:22pm
Nasty that is the incarceration rate.  Much of that is not felonious however and as I said the poor and minorities are more likely to serve time.
Can you tell me why?  It is disgusting, but not for the reasons you think.
George N Romey Added Oct 1, 2017 - 3:34pm
For years the Democratic Party has spouted off about education to solve poverty and yes at one time it worked. It doesn’t anymore so how we are shocked about generational poverty. And the GOP just ignores the problem.
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:39pm
wsucram15.
The one number that tells ALL is that 52.3 % of ALL homicides in USA  are committed by BLACKS!
No way to excuse or apologize for that! Murder is color coded!
More crime, more time! That's why!
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:52pm
Next "Nasty B", you need to write the obligatory hooker article...

Jeff Michka is a fucking idiot! Very short hooker article.
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 4:55pm
Next "Nasty B", you need to write the obligatory hooker article...

Jeff Michka is a fucking Whore!  I forgot it was supposed to be a hooker article.....
Nasty Added Oct 1, 2017 - 5:15pm
Obama's Legacy: The Ferguson Effect

It’s all really quite simple. Cops and criminals alike are rational actors, weighing the potential risks and rewards of any contemplated action.

When police officers on the street spot someone whose behavior is indicative of possible lawbreaking, they know that initiating a stop carries the risk of an altercation that may not unfold in a manner approved by cowardly superiors, rabble-rousing “community activists,” craven politicians, or perhaps even the president.

Against that risk he weighs the benefits of driving on by and finishing his shift on time and in one piece, and without having played the villain in some new YouTube sensation.
More Police ‘Future Dead Cops’: A Hateful Tweet Exposes an Academic Cancer Police Violence against Black Men Is Rare Were Friday's Police Killings Examples of Far-Left Terrorism?

And as for that possible lawbreaker, he feels the officer’s eyes on him as the police car slows in the street. But rather than stop, it drives on by, allowing him to continue on his way and complete whatever misdeeds he may have been considering.

Multiply that scenario by the hundreds and thousands across the country and you have the conditions we see today in many cities: Crime is up, arrests are down. The Ferguson effect is real. How many more people will have to die before the “experts” come to realize it?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435417/murder-rate-rising-ferguson-effect-confirmed-cops-denied-experts

John G Added Oct 1, 2017 - 11:35pm
Glenn Verasco Added Oct 2, 2017 - 12:32am
Nasty, you have no idea what you are talking about. You're just making things up.

Bison "farming" is a cottage industry and has only existed for a few years. That means modern technology and science had already been invented when it started. And again, it's a cottage industry. You don't just start farming bison when you live as the Native Americans lived. What use would it have been? Why would they go through all that trouble? It's not like bison pull plows. It would have been as dumb as Africans trying to domesticate elephants. What purpose would that have served? It's not like they were doing much logging in Southern Africa.

Reindeer are the same story, although it's even more of a cottage industry. Reindeer husbandry is for tourism, which wasn't exactly on the Native Americans' minds. You are comparing apples to helicopters.

Goats have been domesticated, antelope have not. Sorry to shatter your fantasies. These animals are not the same. Antelope are some of the fastest species in the world, and they can leap over most boundaries. Trying to domesticate them would be a complete waste of time. There's nothing economical about it.

Pigs are easy to trap and easy to domesticate. Domestic pigs that escape turn feral almost immediately. And feral pigs that are penned become domestic almost immediately. That's not to mention that pigs breed like rabbits and eat almost anything. The other animals we're talking about have very limited diets and reproduce much more slowly. Bison and reindeer gestation periods are nearly a year, and they normally only have one baby. Pigs can produce about 20 piglets every 100 days. And pigs are ready to be eaten before bison are even weaned off their mother's milk.
Nasty Added Oct 2, 2017 - 2:32am
Verasco.
I am not going to waste my time arguing with your delusion! Here are just a few examples of your false belief.

About 7.5 million pounds of meat from approximately 15,000 bison are sold annually in the United States. The USDA's Meat and Poultry Inspection Directory lists about 100 bison-processing facilities nationwide. While Pennsylvania does not require meat inspection of slaughtered bison, many restaurants and retailers prefer USDA- or state inspected meat. Also, USDA inspection is required if meat is to be sold across state lines.

Reindeer and people have a connection that is thousands of years old in what is today called Norway. First by hunting, then through domestication and herding. Archaeological sources such as hunting pits, stone carvings and settlement excavations speak to this connection.
In 98 AD, the Roman historian Tacitus wrote about a people in Thule, who used fur clothes, hunted reindeer and travelled with skis. In the 800s the Norwegian chief Ottar visited King Alfred and the English court and Ottar related to the king about the Sámi and that reindeer were domesticated and managed in herds.

Ancient Egyptians kept herds of gazelles and addax for meat, and occasionally pets. It is unknown whether they were truly domesticated, but it seems unlikely, as no domesticated gazelles exist today.
However, humans have had success taming certain species, such as the elands. These antelope sometimes jump over each other's backs when alarmed, but this incongruous talent seems to be exploited only by wild members of the species; tame elands do not take advantage of it and can be enclosed within a very low fence. Their meat, milk, and hides are all of excellent quality, and experimental eland husbandry has been going on for some years in both Ukraine and Zimbabwe. In both locations, the animal has proved wholly amenable to domestication.[16] Similarly, European visitors to Arabia reported "tame gazelles are very common in the Asiatic countries of which the species is a native; and the poetry of these countries abounds in allusions both to the beauty and the gentleness of the gazelle."[17] Other antelope that have been tamed successfully include the gemsbok,[18] the kudu,[19] and the springbok.[19] Nor are the characteristics described above necessarily barriers to domestication; for further information, see animal domestication.

Nasty Added Oct 2, 2017 - 2:38am
The takin rivals the Muskox as the largest and stockiest of the subfamily Caprinae, which includes all goats, sheep, and similar species. Short legs are supported on large, two-toed hooves, which have a highly developed spur.[2][5] The body is stocky and the chest is deep. The large head is made more distinctive by the long, arched nose, and stout horns that are ridged at the base and can reach 64 cm (25 in) in length.[2] Both sexes have small horns which run parallel to the skull and then turn upwards in a short point, these are around 30 cm (12 in) long. The long, shaggy coat is light in color, with a dark stripe along the back,[2] and males (bulls) also have dark faces.[5] Four subspecies of takin are currently recognised, and these tend to show a variation in coat color. Their thick wool often turns black in color on their undersides and legs. The overall coloration ranges from dark blackish to reddish-brown suffused with grayish-yellow in the eastern Himalayas to lighter yellow-gray in the Sichuan Province to mostly golden or (rarely) creamy-white with fewer black hairs in the Shaanxi Province. The legend of the 'golden fleece', searched for by Jason and the Argonauts,[6] may have been inspired by the lustrous coat of the golden takin (B. t. bedfordi).[5] Hair length can range from 3 cm (1.2 in), on the flanks of the body in summer, up to 24 cm (9.4 in), on the underside of the head in winter.
Leroy Added Oct 2, 2017 - 7:53am
Glenn, you seemed to go from certain animals can't be domesticated to it wasn't practical to domesticate them.  I agree with the latter.  Most any animal can be domesticated with time, including man.  Southern Africans and Native Americans (in the North) had no reason to domesticate animals for they, themselves, were not domesticated.  Survival was relatively easy.

I'm reminded of a program on NPR about minks (I think it was) being raised in Siberia.  They were breed over time to become less aggressive.  Now, it might be more difficult to do this with grizzly bears due to their size, strength, and numbers, but not impossible, nor would it be practical.

All great civilizations included the domestication of animals--as well as man.
wsucram15 Added Oct 2, 2017 - 8:18am
Actually its a little higher but between themselves. Not interracial murder.
You cannot peg once race above another.  I live in an area surrounded by Black people, most of them are much better off than any of us.  They have good jobs or run businesses, have nice houses and cars.  I dont live in a ghetto... the people on this street and immediate area are clean and pitch in to shovel every year, the huge hill we live on. We used to all plant flowers but they stopped that for some reason.

But people do come in this neighborhood to steal.  We dont know who they are, but its happened to a few people on the block.  Most of us have cameras now and/or alarm systems.

Leroy Added Oct 2, 2017 - 8:45am
"You cannot peg once race above another."

It depends on your definition, but you can't deny the statistics.  You can manipulate the statistics to show that whites commit more crimes, but that doesn't yield a true picture.  You can pass it off as systemic racism, but, then, as TBH pointed out, you have to explain why NFL players are disproportionately one race.  You can't have it both ways.  Are we not pegging one race over another when it comes to football players?  In my book, it is what it is.  The rules are defined as such that it benefits one race over another, whether intentional or not.  If we were to apply your idea of equality, we would mandate that the NFL reflect the population to ensure equality.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 2, 2017 - 9:28am
Most Whites don't have to endure the poverty and hopelessness of the Black Ghetto. And there are Black Ghettos in almost every major America city. It's difficult to break out!

Ian Thorpe Added Oct 2, 2017 - 12:12pm
wsucram15; you love to cite statistics but it would give many of us here cause to celebrate if you occasionally supplied aditional information to put your citations into context. For example in your comment above you offer: "58.7 percent of the felonies convicted are done by white men, 38% by black males."
Now that is probably true (I haven't checked) but for it to be meaningful we need to know percent of what. It would be more informative to quote convicted felonies per one million population. This reason is demonstrated in these statistics from Wikipedia - race and crime in the United States   Scroll down to the section headed 'Incarceration by race and ethnicity and you find this:

Further information: Incarceration in the United States

2010. Inmates in adult facilities, by race and ethnicity. Jails, and state and federal prisons.[41]

Race, ethnicity
% of US population
% of U.S.
incarcerated population
% of racial group

White (non-Hispanic)
0.45

Hispanic
0.831

Black
2.306

From this we see that while 39% of incarcerations come from a group comprising 64% of the male population,  40% come from a group comprising just 13% of the population.

From that we may assume that your intention in posting that comment was dishonest because by withholding context you try to give the impression that the higher numbers of felonies committed by white men is based on similar sample sizes of white and black.

You may argue that the disparity is due to white bias in the courts, 'white privilege, poverty, conditions in inner city ghettos, anything you like, but using statistics dishonestly is just going to erode your credibility.

Ian Thorpe Added Oct 2, 2017 - 12:13pm
Sorry everyone, that table worked fine in the editor.
white trash Added Oct 2, 2017 - 6:33pm

Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 2, 2017 - 9:28am

BEAUTIFUL! a sample of white delusion, just when you need one.

Nigga's are Nigga's, because they have to live with Nigga's.

I couldn't have said it better myself! White cities and poor white neighborhoods all over the country are better than black neighborhoods because the people have hope!
They form Tea parties, vote for Trump and demand jobs. White men take care of their families, get training and education, and work any job they can find.

Black men vote Democratic, sell drugs, murder each other, Loot and riot.
They refuse jobs that immigrants fill because they are low class. " We worked the fields for 200 years, now we want our piece of the pie." Instead of going to school and learning a trade, they sell women and Drugs. Then cry prejudice when busted.

Yeah RJC. It is hell living with a bunch of Nigga's.

The only thing that wasn't looted from the Ferguson CVS Pharmacy, was a rack of Father's Day Cards.

Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 2, 2017 - 7:19pm
I love to see pure stupidity in action.  Seriously, White Trash makes Billy Roper look like a fucking genius.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 2, 2017 - 7:20pm
white trash posting trash!

When I hitch hiked through some 45 States looking for the Spirit of '76, I stayed or visited several run down Black Colleges compared to the White State Colleges. Especially in the Southern States.
I left CanaDa on September 1, 1975. Passports were not required then.

Three Days later I found myself deep in the Black Ghetto of Trenton N.J. at 2am where White people don't venture in Daylight. I found myself surrounded by some 30 Black Youth and one came out of the crowd telling me my new bright and shiny red/orange backpack belonged to him.

ANGELS TO THE RESCUE
Nasty Added Oct 2, 2017 - 8:41pm
The State Capital of NJ is a Ghetto?
When it was white, it was a busy factory town.

Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 2, 2017 - 9:08pm
@Nasty:
"The State Capital of NJ is a Ghetto?
When it was white, it was a busy factory town."

Wow...
Read it again, he said "in the Black Ghetto of Trenton, N.J."

As in there is a Ghetto in Trenton, not the whole town is a ghetto.

Wow, another one that makes Billy Roper look like a fucking genius.  How do you and White Trash function in the real world?

Nasty Added Oct 2, 2017 - 9:32pm
Jeffrey Kelly.
You really are stupid! There is no Ghetto in Trenton. Keep on sucking up a Roper.

The city of Trenton is home to numerous neighborhoods and sub-neighborhoods. The main neighborhoods are taken from the four cardinal directions (North, South, East, and West). Trenton was once home to large Italian, Hungarian, and Jewish communities, but since the 1950s, demographic shifts have changed the city into a relatively segregated urban enclave of middle and lower income African Americans. Italians are scattered throughout the city, but a distinct Italian community is centered in the Chambersburg neighborhood, in South Trenton.[43] This community has been in decline since the 1970s, largely due to economic and social shifts to the suburbs surrounding the city. Today Chambersburg has a large Latino community. Many of the Latino immigrants are from Mexico, Guatemala and Nicaragua. There is also a significant and growing Asian community in the Chambersburg neighborhood primarily made up of Burmese and Bhutanese/Nepali refugees.
The North Ward, once a mecca for the city's middle class, is now one of the most economically distressed, torn apart by race riots following the assassination of Martin Luther King in 1968. Nonetheless, the area still retains many important architectural and historic sites. North Trenton still has a large Polish-American neighborhood that borders Lawrence Township, many of whom attend St Hedwig's Roman Catholic Church on Brunswick Ave. St. Hedwig's church was built in 1904 by Polish immigrants, many of whose families still attend the church. North Trenton is also home to the historic Shiloh Baptist Church—one of the largest houses of worship in Trenton and the oldest African American church in the city, founded in 1888. The church is currently pastored by Rev. Darrell L. Armstrong, who carried the Olympic torch in 2002 for the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. Also located just at the southern tip of North Trenton is the city's Battle Monument, also known as "Five Points". It is a 150 ft (46 m) structure that marks the spot where George Washington's Continental Army launched the Battle of Trenton during the American Revolutionary War. It faces downtown Trenton and is a symbol of the city's historic past.
South Ward is the most diverse neighborhood in Trenton and is home to many Latin American, Italian-American, and African American residents.[citation needed]
East Ward is the smallest neighborhood in Trenton and is home to the Trenton Transit Center and Trenton Central High School, as well as Trenton Central High School West. The Chambersburg neighborhood is within the East Ward, and was once noted in the region as a destination for its many Italian restaurants and pizzerias. With changing demographics, many of these businesses have either closed or relocated to suburban locations.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 2, 2017 - 9:43pm
@Nasty

Gee, thanks for the Wikipedia entry, nitwit.  What exactly is that supposed to show me, you know how to "Google?"  Do you think they would actually put an entry that says "ghetto?"

"Ghetto" means many different things historically but when we talk about American "Ghettos" we mean economically depressed areas where large numbers of minorities live in the inner city.  Historically there have been Jewish ghettos, Italian ghettos, Black ghettos, etc.  RJC made a reference to such.

Christ, try harder not to be a racist moron.
white trash Added Oct 2, 2017 - 10:21pm
Jeffrey Kelly. I don't care if you suck on Billy Ropers dick, whoever he is.
But you can't make up shit on my post!
 A Ghetto is a place where white folks can't go, except to buy Drugs or Black women.

A Canadian getting jumped in a black neighborhood, doesn't make it a Ghetto. It my seem like one to him.
What I saw in the copy/paste on Trenton was a list of mixed neighborhoods , all full of niggas. That is NOT a Ghetto by any sane man's idea.

If you keep making up shit, you are not welcome here!

Nasty Added Oct 2, 2017 - 10:34pm
Trashie,
Better off without his crap.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 2, 2017 - 11:00pm
@Nasty
"Trashie,
If you get tired of the Idiot Kelly, you can click the red X in the corner of his comment."

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwww, did I hurt your feelings, ❄️?

"As you can see, there is no reasoning with him. He just continues to twist, distort, and lie."

That's amusing, so, if I'm not a racist or believe in your backward ideas I twist, distort and lie?

"Better off without his crap."

Translation:
"I can't deal with someone with a brain, can you please delete his comments so he'll stop hurting my ❄️ feelings.
white trash Added Oct 2, 2017 - 11:03pm
Jeffrey Kelly. You don't make the rules here, I do. So you are deleted.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 2, 2017 - 11:06pm
white trash, stop making up shit!
Nowhere in my comment did I say I was "jumped."

What I did say is, "I walked out of that scene unmolested, with my backpack, after others came out of that crowd, telling that 1 guy, "Don't touch that man, and don't touch his stuff."

You didn't even bother to follow the live link, target="_blank">ANGELS TO THE RESCUE to learn the details. Doing that will challenge your racist generalizations. On 2nd thought, FACTS won't change your deeply entrenched racism.
white trash Added Oct 2, 2017 - 11:24pm
RJC. In my world, being stopped is being jumped when they make demands.
You were never in a Ghetto, and don't know what it is.
The one's who stopped the guy, were probably undercover cops.
You are a fool.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 2, 2017 - 11:31pm
LOL
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 2, 2017 - 11:34pm
Lots of delusion in your world, white trash!
There was no "they." It was 1 Black Youth that came out of a group of some 30 Black Youths. I was the only White person there.

As I say, ""I walked out of that scene unmolested, with my backpack, after others came out of that crowd, telling that 1 guy, "Don't touch that man, and don't touch his stuff."

It was 2 Black Youth from the same neighbourhood who intervened. Follow the link.

The one's who stopped the guy, were probably undercover cops.
You are a fool.
No, white trash. You are!!!
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 3, 2017 - 12:04am
If you followed the link, you would see I ran into a White cop on the beat.
Asking him to direct me to a cheap, clean, comfortable Hotel, he gave me the directions then added, "But I wouldn't go there if I was you." Asking why? he said, "It's right in the nigger district." aka Black Ghetto.
white trash Added Oct 3, 2017 - 3:20am
RJC. Good God you're stupid. What the fuck color do you expect undercover cops, in a nigger district to be?
Stick your aka up your ass. THERE IS NO BLACK GHETTO IN TRENTON!!!!!!!!! But they are taking over the whole city. Read the demographic copy/paste from Nasty.
It is amazing you have survived this long. If you had stumbled on a REAL city Ghetto, you not only would have lost your back pack and wallet, you would have been a sex slave for the hole gang! LOL
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 3, 2017 - 7:02am
You still didn't follow the link so I'll leave you alone with your delusions. Can't dialogue with closed, empty minds!
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 3, 2017 - 8:53am
It is fun to watch a true dumbass in action, WT.

Later today I'll write out the different meanings of "ghetto" to help you out.
Billy Roper Added Oct 3, 2017 - 9:56am
Despite the heavy national and international media coverage of the 2017 StormFront Activism Conference in Eastern Tennessee from Malaysia and Germany to Israel and Qatar, one of the most watched video segments from the weekend, which already has over 25,000 individual downloads, is this video interview of me by a local Knoxville reporter who inadvertently posted the entire question and answer session online, unedited and uncensored, before her producers could slice and dice it and take my comments out of context or misquote them. target="_blank" rel="noopener">See for yourselves what an interview with a White Nationalist looks like BEFORE the fake media starts spinning it dishonestly.
Scroll down about three rows to the most viewed video on the news site. Watch the 6.5 minute long interview, then leave a comment to stampede the cows.
Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 3, 2017 - 10:51am
Billy, I watched your whole interview and left a comment for you. As for the cross on your lapel and invoking God, keep in mind this notice;
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
2 Corinthians 11:14-15

Not every one that says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.
Matthew 7
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 3, 2017 - 1:02pm
Even A Broken Clock Added Oct 3, 2017 - 7:14pm
Why don't you eat (merde) and die.
No one will be watching you.
Why don't you eat (schiesst) and die?
white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 12:34am

Ray Joseph Cormier Added Oct 3, 2017 - 7:02am

Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 3, 2017 - 8:53am

It is fun to watch a true dumbass in action, WT.

Later today I'll write out the different meanings of "ghetto" to help you out.

So you watched RJC video, did you Kelly. But don't call him a dumbass, call him an evangelical.

Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 3, 2017 - 1:02pm

Even A Broken Clock Added Oct 3, 2017 - 7:14pm

Why don't you eat (merde) and die.
No one will be watching you.
Why don't you eat (schiesst) and die?

That isn't very Christian of you BC. Kelly doesn't have to die, he has to awaken from his ideology. He literally cannot tell Black from White, and tries to redefine the world, or at least the words used to define it.
The use of Ghetto's ended with the defeat of Hitler. But Kelly and his nigga's try to use it to explain their failure to succeed. It must be somebody elses fault they are so stupid, in spite of INTEGRATION and 1964 Civil Rights giving them preference.
Anyplace they live is a slum, since Kelly doesn't understand Ghetto.

white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 1:00am
It is not worth doing over. Kelly wouldn't understand anyway!
John G Added Oct 4, 2017 - 3:09am
At least White Trash is of an intellect that Kelly can wrestle with.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 4, 2017 - 6:47am
@White Trash:
"I was about to explain to Kelly what a Ghetto is, and I guess I exceeded the space limits on WB, because it suddenly deleted."

Don't bother, I've already explained it.

"It is not worth doing over. Kelly wouldn't understand anyway!"

Really?  Because I've essentially given you a history of them.

"The bottom line was that after a 100 years of European immigration. Blacks took over. The great Migration by ex slaves. Before it was a tenement, and then a slum as NYC industrialized."

I used New York as an example but this happened in all of the big cities of the North.

"Blacks decided to call it a ghetto, because of the attention JEWS got from real Ghetto's in Europe, that ended when Hitler ended."

No, dumbass, people were calling these clusters of white immigrants ghettos or slums long before the mass migration of blacks to Northern cities began.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 4, 2017 - 7:36am
@John G

"At least White Trash is of an intellect that Kelly can wrestle with."

Well, John, considering he hasn't tried spinning some half-baked conspiracy theory at me I say his intellect is better than yours
white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 12:01pm
Kelly. You only made a fool of yourself with your stupid idea of what a Ghetto is. The term was used in the 1930's to describe Nazi idea of putting Jews in  places they could be watched.

You try to cover your ignorance by NOW throwing in the term SLUM. You are not man enough to admit you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

The half dozen IDIOTS who comment on your article can't keep to the subject, because "Ghetto" has become an emotional name, among Liberals, for Black decadence. Just as NAZI has become an emotional name for White Pride.
The Boys in the Hood call themselves BRO, because they are where they belong!

And now the Left wants to use "Ghetto" for ARABS living in GAZA.

How ironic that the original ghetto dwellers are now called the ghetto keepers, and niggas in slums are now called ghetto dwellers.
Are Black Slums in Black countries called Ghetto's to?
white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 12:12pm
Jews were forced to live in a Ghetto. Niggas choose to live in a ghetto!

“The hood is also a low-stress, comfortable life. All your mental energy goes into getting by, so you don’t have to ask yourself any of the big questions. Who am I? Who am I supposed to be? Am I doing enough? In the hood you can be a forty-year-old man living in your mom’s house asking people for money and it’s not looked down on. You never feel like a failure in the hood, because someone’s always worse off than you, and you don’t feel like you need to do more, because the biggest success isn’t that much higher than you, either. It allows you to exist in a state of suspended animation.”
Trevor Noah, Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 4, 2017 - 12:56pm
LOL, White Trash, it might benefit you to read a fucking book now and again.  I'm the last person to debate on what the Nazis did to Jews.

There were no ghettos set up by the Germans in the 1930's, the only ghettos set up by the Germans came in 1940, after the invasion of Poland.  They were considered temporary solutions until the Nazis could figure out what to do with Polish Jews.

Read my post again, oh ignorant one.
white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 2:10pm
target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Ghettos - United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005059
German occupation authorities established the first ghetto in Poland in Piotrków Trybunalski in October 1939.

target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Kozienice Ghetto Census (Lista) 1939 - 1942 - JewishGen
www.jewishgen.org/databases/Holocaust/0096_Kozienice.html
Sep 15, 2005 ... The database includes the names of 4,023 inhabitants from the census of Jews in the Kozienice, Poland ghetto between 1939 and 1942. In the ...
target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Im Ghetto 1939 - 1945 - Wallstein Verlag
www.wallstein-verlag.de/9783835305106-im-ghetto-1939-1945.html
Im Ghetto 1939 - 1945 ... für 20,00 EUR bestellen. Im Abonnement: EUR (D) 18,-; EUR (A) 18,50 Die nationalsozialistischen Ghettos im Vergleich.
target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Jewish Life in Prague http://www.HolocaustResearchProject.org
www.holocaustresearchproject.org/ghettos/prague.html
The Prague Ghetto, as it has been called since the 16th century, began as a colony ... Prior to the invasion of the Nazis, the Jewish population in Prague amounted to ... On 21 June 1939 Neurath issued a decree excluding Jews from economic ...

target="_blank" rel="nofollow">The LVOV Ghetto http://www.HolocaustResearchProject.org
www.holocaustresearchproject.org/ghettos/lvov.html
Lvov was the third largest Jewish community in pre-war Poland. Prior to 1939 nearly 110,000 Jews lived in the town. Germany invaded Poland on 1 September  ...
target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Jewish woman, ghetto of Kutno, Poland 1939 | People | Pinterest
www.pinterest.com/pin/23362491787856713
Jewish woman, ghetto of Kutno, Poland 1939. ... He was killed in the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Warsaw, Poland, before — US Holocaust Memorial Museum.

white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 2:37pm
You don't know SHIT Kelly!
September 21, 1939 - Heydrich issues instructions to SS Einsatzgruppen (special action squads) in Poland regarding treatment of Jews, stating they are to be gathered into ghettos near railroads for the future "final goal." He also orders a census and the establishment of Jewish administrative councils within the ghettos to implement Nazi policies and decrees.
September 23, 1939 - German Jews are forbidden to own wireless (radio) sets.
September 27, 1939 - Warsaw surrenders; Heydrich becomes leader of RSHA.
September 29, 1939 - Nazis and Soviets divide up Poland. Over two million Jews reside in Nazi controlled areas, leaving 1.3 million in the Soviet area.
In September - Quote from Nazi newspaper, Der Stürmer, published by Julius Streicher - "The Jewish people ought to be exterminated root and branch. Then the plague of pests would have disappeared in Poland at one stroke."
In October - Nazis begin euthanasia on sick and disabled in Germany.
October 6, 1939 - Proclamation by Hitler on the isolation of Jews.
October 12, 1939 - Evacuation of Jews from Vienna.
October 12, 1939 - Hans Frank appointed Nazi Gauleiter (governor) of Poland.
October 26, 1939 - Forced labor decree issued for Polish Jews aged 14 to 60.
November 23, 1939 - Yellow stars required to be worn by Polish Jews over age 10.
In December - Adolf Eichmann takes over section IV B4 of the Gestapo dealing solely with Jewish affairs and evacuations
white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 2:45pm
While wannacum15 is sucking Friedli"s Stones on your supposed Ghetto article. The facts are being published here.
You don't know SHIT nigga!
white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 5:21pm

Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 4, 2017 - 4:15pm

Why are you calling me a "nigga?"
You said "1930's" numbnuts.
Wow, thanks for the mishmash of articles, you couldn't use your big boy words and explain a little bit?

I am calling you a Nigga, because you have the brain of a Nigga. Everybody is a victim, whites are privileged, 1964 Civil rights act never happened, and Black folks are herded into Ghetto's and never given a chance.

So everybody knows this mental child posted several articles of blue meaningless shit to clog this post. I DELETED it all!
white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 5:29pm
You said "1930's" numbnuts.

1939 is 1930's numbnuts. I provided the calendar. It goes back to 1934 when preparation for Jewish Ghettos was being started.
Explanations to you are a waste! you twist and distort to fit your delusion. So I provide links for you to ignore. Every thing to you is mishmash.
white trash Added Oct 4, 2017 - 5:32pm
Go pollute your own article! Any more crap from you will be deleted!
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 5, 2017 - 7:03am
Yep, gutless, ignorant racist deleted all of my comments.

You know, because I take requests, I'll write a history of the Jews under the Nazis during the 1930's and WW II.  Just for you.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 5, 2017 - 1:17pm
I think what truly surprises me is that badass here lacks the balls to step out of his little echo chamber and comment directly on my article.  That shows a definite lack of testicular fortitude that I only see around Holocaust deniers.  Well, he's a dumbass, just like them so I guess it's not a surprise.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 5, 2017 - 5:40pm
Jeffrey Kelly writes: "It is YOU who has taken the manhood from Blacks."
Me, specifically?  Wow, that's a lot of responsibility."Vote Democrat, get free shit all your life!"  Yeah, Kelly, you have the power to disenfranchise a whole race.  Unlike whiyE trash/NASTY B. Jeff Michka is a fucking Whore!  I forgot it was supposed to be a hooker article...You will forget you are here under an assumed acct, will give you you aren't as "literate" as Michael B.  Best you can do, racist pisspot?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 6, 2017 - 9:54am