Let Us Simply Say Goodbye! My Rant

So after the last election, I have decided none of the political spectrum in this Country have any of We the People in mind. All any care about is if they will be re-elected.

Some want to go backwards., they say those were the best of times, I see no point in going backwards.

Some want all for nothing, which means someone will be paying. Nothing is free, nothing!

Tweet Boy-cares more about the NFL protesting than a whole group of people losing everything. Among a million other things. Cares not for anyone not in his little circle..which seems to keep getting smaller and smaller. WIII is always on his mind! Sad reality I now get to live with.

Hillary-Refuses to simply leave the political arena, and still blames all but herself for her loss. I think this will keep me laughing to the grave!!

Congress and Senate, do nothing. Wow wouldn’t it be great to get their salary for the work they perform? LOL

Emails from all sides asking for money to back this or that one Why I ask, do I count? No so go scratch your own ass and get your cash from some big money donor, like you always do, and are the only ones you listen to!

This from a person who is still delusional- We can get him out! Just keep singing all petitions, and donate to this cause, they plan to go after the Electoral College and demand Hillary be made Pres. By Dec 19th. Donate? Why? I didn’t want her then! I sure don’t now!

Personally, throw them all out, start fresh, money caps on all donations, only amount acceptable is the lowest income paid in the Country. Cannot come from any group that could have any interest in getting anything back from the elected person. All must be reported so all the American People can see. Before any election process starts.

Term Limits, for all. No exceptions!

No I am not as astute as George, Mike H, or Bill, not as colorful as Tube, and definitely not a good writer like SEF, Marco, WSU  or many many others here, but I am fruatrated by this whole damn political disaster we currently have!

This is not the first time, but for some reason this one feels like it will be the worst yet! Or the last!

Comments

opher goodwin Added Oct 11, 2017 - 2:50pm
America sure looks to be in a mess from over here. But then so is the UK.
I think we've all been had.
Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 2:54pm
opher, i agree. seem like this is the worst i have seen in my times.
opher goodwin Added Oct 11, 2017 - 2:59pm
You can tell how riled people are by what is going on here on WB. The abuse is pretty bad.
Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 3:03pm
Very true, i just commented on an article by Ben, about the bot who was lynched IMO in Europe.
Yet those say racism  is dead.
Sad it is the year 2017, and we still have the same issues as if it were 1960 something.
opher goodwin Added Oct 11, 2017 - 3:09pm
You'd think we would have moved on wouldn't you?
Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 3:27pm
I would think we would have learned something by now..That is the sad part to me. I have always looked at mistakes as just that, as long as we learn form them, they become a lesson, mistake corrected. We don't seem to do that much anymore.
George N Romey Added Oct 11, 2017 - 3:42pm
Donna you said it perfectly.  I argue we have the best government money can buy-for the 1% that is. Only revolution can change things, off with all of their heads.
Even A Broken Clock Added Oct 11, 2017 - 3:45pm
Donna, on the issue of money in elections, we're finding out how difficult it is now to extract money from the process especially with the new media. No one ever thought to include ads on facebook and other social media as being political speech, therefore the foreign actors trying to influence the election had free reign without fear of exposure.

Good post. You write well enough, keep on posting.
Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 3:56pm
George- Sad that this is the reality we are faced with.
Even A Broken Clock- Thank you, and no i never thought of what occurred with the social media sites either.You are correct.
Dave Volek Added Oct 11, 2017 - 4:17pm
Donna

The solution are you looking for will not be found with any political party--or even a new political party. There is no messiah to fix this mess--even though many will claim to be that special person.

If the people don't get off their butt and start building a new system, expect the same kind of politics for a long time.

Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 4:20pm
Dave- I can not accept that, something needs to change and fast. We meaning none of us in the world, can continue going as we have. An old gent asked me last night if i remembered the Boston Tea party, of course i said, well we need to throw all of Washington into that water as well. LOL I concur, as well as a lot more form many Countries.
Thoughts on building the new system?
John G Added Oct 11, 2017 - 4:25pm
It's neoliberalism and the damage that it has caused. The people are fed up waiting for the promised upturn/trickle down that never comes.
The 3rd way 'leftists' that have usurped the former parties of labour have shown themselves up as what they always were, toadies for the investor class. Shallow managerial class wankers.
So the elites are resorting to fascism to divert attention away from their looting and warmongering ways.
And to divert the masses away from the real solution which is socialism.
Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 4:28pm
john G- I was a Bernie gal! That is who should be leading us! Now not sure if you agree, but out of all that ran, he was our best choice, and maybe hope. IMO )0(
mark henry smith Added Oct 11, 2017 - 4:30pm
I think you're right on, Donna. No one wants to make the tough decisions about how we start to dig out of this tar pit. That's what it is. You take a step in to try and assess the situation and suddenly you realize you're stuck. You reach down to pull out your foot, and your hand's stuck. You try to wipe sweat from your forehead, and that hand is stuck. You're stuck inside the pit if you try to change it from the inside, and you're stuck outside the pit if you don't learn how to play dirty. Communities are drowning, communities are burning, communities are being being besieged and we have delivered ourselves over to a bunch of clowns who throw money they don't have at any problem that comes along and then claim success before the clouds have cleared.

Did you get it? The tar pit is the money pit of modern politics. There is incestuous group think between the parties in Washington in how to protect the pit above all else. Donnie Doolittle may have promised to drain the swamp, but his cronies know his real agenda is to fill the pit. His tax plan is truly pit-i-full.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 11, 2017 - 4:46pm
I also supported Bernie Sanders. After Hillary "won" the primarys (ie: the DNC rigged it for her) I left the Democratic Party and became a Jill Stein Green Party member. I'm not saying that is the solution, but clearly electing more neoliberal Democrats and neocon Republicans isn't working.

Also, I've looked into the so called "social media ads" thing and as I suspected it is a bunch of overblown nonsense. No substance, no smoking gun. What do you expect when the same people making the claims are the ones who lied to us about 100% of everything else. It's time we stop listening to the boy who cried wolf.
opher goodwin Added Oct 11, 2017 - 5:09pm
If Bernie hadn't been dumped he would have won and the country would have been in much better shape now. Trump is the madness of the Tea Party plus a narcissistic sociopathic spice.
Dave Volek Added Oct 11, 2017 - 5:24pm
Donna
I should just add that I don't think people like Mr. Trump or Ms. Clinton would get very far in Tiered Democratic Governance.

I don't think it is the end of the USA either. The American has all sorts of interesting checks and balances such that the president cannot run the country like an absolute ruler. The next three years are going to be a stalled presidency (my prediction). American and the world will survive, even if it gets in a little war with North Korea.

In the meantime, we can start building a new system. You might even rise high in this new system; no political party needed!

Dino Manalis Added Oct 11, 2017 - 5:25pm
In order for Trump to be successful, he should stress bipartisanship on all issues and triangulate legislators to force them to compromise on centrist ideas and pass the president's agenda through Congress.  It won't be easy, but it's possible.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 11, 2017 - 5:33pm
Tweet Boy-cares more about the NFL protesting than a whole group of people losing everything. Among a million other things. Cares not for anyone not in his little circle...Trump only cares about Trump.  The NFL crapola is just to distract from "problems" He'd rather not have Americans thinking about, like his fascination with Carl Sagan quantities of nuclear weapons, that would even make Ed Teller blush over.  "Executive suntans for everybody, please."
Anyone with a whit of sense supported Bernie Sanders, and yeah, I think Bernie coulda run the table if allowed the chance.  Well, that left a bad campaign and lousy candidate.Uh oh-Also, I've looked into the so called "social media ads" thing and as I suspected it is a bunch of overblown nonsense.-Can another conspiracy theory be far off?   Hand me The Medium!  LOL
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 11, 2017 - 5:54pm
Proof of my statement about the social media ads thing just being another establishment lie:
Russia-gate Jumps the Shark – Consortiumnews - https://consortiumnews.com/2017/10/10/russia-gate-jumps-the-shark/
So much for Jeff "wrong as usual" Michka
wsucram15 Added Oct 11, 2017 - 7:11pm
JohnG  believe it or not FINALLY gave me a decent source. So I might have an issue with actually my source.

As far as your article Donna..Ive been working on this with thousands of people for around 4 years now. Some of these actions do work, I know this because I have been there, done the footwork and also seen the work payoff.  I dont contribute money to candidates (Bernie I did), I contribute to causes and usually those for the poor.

Its going to take the majority if not everyone to stop this.   Also you risk (for lack of a better word) anarchy, if you try to reorganize or step back from "the system", but thats what will happen.  People, especially younger people arent going to want to go back to ANY kind of government.  If that happens..other government will step in and we can reset the clock.

Money in politics go hand in hand now.  Its been like this for a long time and Citizens United made it legal.  So you can fight to overturn SC case, Hope for legislation at federal level( right? )work at the state level to stop it, or hope for an overthrow...

But that is the problem...bottom line. You cant clean house, the people behind the scenes will keep doing the same things to the new people in House and Senate.  Its legal.

Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 7:42pm
Marko  I fully get it.. And you are right.. Good term tar pit.   Lady  I followed your link. Thank you for the clarity.       Micha love when you join in.. Opinion is always welcome on my articles.         WSU I refuse to believe that we can do nothing. There has to be a way to take back our lives. Calling Senators that are already bought and paid for makes no sense to me. It's still the same BS. Do you been in this shot for years now how do we make the changes needed.  Yes overthrow Citizens United. The need is for all to go. How many working class could get away with doing Nothing and still have a job. None. But they do for years.
wsucram15 Added Oct 11, 2017 - 8:06pm
You can vote out whomever you like.  Its the dark money people that need to go..lobbyists that contribute huge amounts of money to campaigns.   You know..PACS and Super PACS.  All Special interests, not just them, but individuals as well.
It used to be limited to 5K per person or corporation.  Now there is no limit and corporations are people and can donate as much as they like as well.  Hence the "Big Pharma" and NRA..problems.

You cant stop that without creating new legislation either at federal or state level, or a constitutional convention.  Unless the government is over thrown.  You can refuse to believe it all you want.   Ive been upset about this for 4 years, actually disgusted is a better word.

FIGHT..Because until everyone does, nothing will change.
wsucram15 Added Oct 11, 2017 - 8:08pm
Donna..also the refusal of people to believe this is why its gone on so long.
Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 8:13pm
WSU I have been fighting. In NY it's one progressive State. He has political ambition it's obvious. Not sure he would be a good candidate. I have his email and Gillibrands. Back and forth on and on nothing ever happens. We have started petitions from upstate to the city to buffalo. Nothing. It's hard to watch and see that none will help or seem to care. Haven't given up. Just frustrated so I ranted.
Donna Added Oct 11, 2017 - 8:14pm
WSU how do Ya get rid of super pacs. They own most all..
wsucram15 Added Oct 11, 2017 - 8:23pm
Let me give you a tip...dont fight from the progressive side. Ever.  You fight from the GOP side. Call them, they do not know you are not in their state.  You can just locate a zip code also and write a letter, especially if you know  people in a red state.  Those calls and letters count.

Your Congress people are for state legislation and issues you want stopped.  Also you could be stomping your feet at DNC, they are going to screw this up in 2018.  They really are and independents do not have the muscle yet.

Look for GROUPS in NY that support what you are looking to do..overturn citizens united or end dark money in government..whatever. There are hundreds of groups that get involved with all kinds or marches and usually at least once a year end up in DC.

Jeff Michka Added Oct 11, 2017 - 8:39pm
wsucram15 sez: Every person needs to get involved and its discouraging at times.  But each baby step may one day actually count.  Who knows?-You always have to believe it will matter some day, and writing laws, legislation, gathering support...all is an extreme effort, but if any state can staunch the flow of money into politics, it would be NY.-Stopping the lobbyists and getting Citizens overturned are probably two things that should be "top of agenda."
wsucram15 Added Oct 11, 2017 - 8:41pm
Get it done then Jeff...lets go.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 11, 2017 - 8:45pm
shady segmentyerhat sez: So much for Jeff "wrong as usual" Michka.  Funny, but it took you a while.  Caitlyn Johnstone finally ban you?  AS LONG AS i'M AUTOMATICALLY "WRONG," ONE MIGHT SAY YOUR LATEST conspiracy theory is another one of your lies to help instruct your kids on the proper way to defraud readers and steal copy as a "home school module." Someone needs to be crazier than you to buy one of your conspiracy theories.  More wasting time on "perfect JenJen's" finest conspiracy theory ego can create,  so nobody Do anything!!! It might change the conspiracy theory.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 11, 2017 - 9:19pm
The debunkment of a neoliberal/neocon Russophobic warmonger conspiracy theory is not itself a "conspiracy theory", especially when the debunkment is fully supported by facts which you have nothing to offer to oppose Michka. And BTW Caitlyn is a friend. Friends don't ban friends. That's something that you wouldn't know anything about.
John G Added Oct 11, 2017 - 10:16pm
Donna, yes I would have given Bernie a vote as a substantially lesser evil.
I don't hold much respect for his overall policy stances but he did show that socialism isn't a dirty word in the electorate.
America would be a much better place today had the DNC not cheated him out of the nomination and thus, the Presidency.
Having said that, he didn't fight them very hard if at all.

John G Added Oct 11, 2017 - 10:23pm
Michka, are you actually saying that you believe all these Russia/Putin dunnit tropes?
John G Added Oct 12, 2017 - 12:10am
If Russia with less than 100,000 dollars in Google ads, can render the US electoral system useless and instal their own in the White House, what's the point of spending billions on defence?
What would be the cost of influencing lesser countries' elections I wonder?
Based purely on population comparisons, Germany and the U.K. would set Moscow back around 25K a piece and Belgium, the price of a cheese and tomato sandwich and a half pint of beer.
Russia's entire defence budget is less than the approved increase in the US budget for "defence"?
Gregory S. McNeill Added Oct 12, 2017 - 6:36am
Jeff M,
Donna is correct. I feel sorry for people like you who support Trump. He is a wannabe leader who has no substance.
George N Romey Added Oct 12, 2017 - 6:49am
You cant protest the current system, it will not respond.  You need to tear it down through anarchy. America is not there yet.
wsucram15 Added Oct 12, 2017 - 9:46am
George..everyone has to do it, not a few.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 12, 2017 - 9:53am
Donna

Good one. Let's rain some brain and cut the emotional side. Get back to reason and foreseeing.....
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 12, 2017 - 9:54am
BTW: The art of US/EU propaganda is to focus people on PERSONS. That way the REAL SUBJECTS go to the background......
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 12, 2017 - 9:58am
George

You need to tear it down through anarchy

As I know you from here, I don't think you could cope with anarchy. Only people who have experienced that and have a knowledge of how to get trough tough times can. Street smartness. We Westerners mostly haven't had a chance to develop that.

I'm sure people like Jeffry or Expat would agree.
George N Romey Added Oct 12, 2017 - 1:03pm
Oh SEF I'm there. I think its head chopping time but most Americans wont be until the Republic fails.
William Stockton Added Oct 12, 2017 - 1:05pm

Yep.  Far too long have we Americans pandered to the two political corporations (DNC, RNC).  Time for us to change shit up.  I think Trump is exactly the man for this time.  That is why I voted for him.
wsucram15 Added Oct 12, 2017 - 2:14pm
William..stop it..dont you have something more important to do, like raise your kid?
William Stockton Added Oct 12, 2017 - 2:26pm
Jeanne?  I'm sure you are joking.  If not, then you have nothing better to do with your time?  Is that what you are saying?  LOL
Donna Added Oct 12, 2017 - 2:54pm
William, would you  elaborate on how and why you think tweet Pres. is so great.
Honest answer with no sarcasm?
George, i am not ready for anarchy. I prefer a peaceful solution, if possible.
Getting a third party on the ticket would be wise.Something to push hard for, try to tear down the 2 party monopoly.
John G- you are correct, he did not fight that hard, it is my opinion they made a promise that could not be kept, cause the queen of mean lost.
Sef- I am not ready for anarchy. Peaceful gal, who like the simple things, not ready for that bs..See a great need for change, and fast.
WSU- NY has no Republicans one can talk to, see FASO locks us all out, and refuses to even look at anything unless it comes from his party,others here have no say or control. All they care about is pleasing Washington.Calls have been made, we have protested outside his offices, he refuses to come out, and will have or attempt to have you removed,he is the epitome of a nasty politician, who is all for himself.(look how he votes versus what we want)
Fight i will, at my State level, that is where i can make the most change.Lucky me, i have Bernie, next state over, and he does listen.Has been an ally and will continue to be, as we fight for all.
William Stockton Added Oct 12, 2017 - 3:03pm
Donna, "would you elaborate on how and why you think tweet Pres. is so great. "

1.  Exposing corruption in both government & social structures
2.  Bringing back traditionalism
3.  Priority is US citizens (as opposed to prioritizing everyone except US citizens around the world)
4.  Business and economy
5.  Was not Hillary
6.  Was not a neo-republican nor a neo-democrat
7.  Has balls

Donna, you will eat your words someday on the tweeting thing.  Every president to come next will also be a tweeting president.  I guarantee it.  Trump was just smart enough to recognize the power of alternative media.  In many ways, the mainstream media created a tweeting president when they would never give him a fair report.  He chooses to go to the people directly.  If you cant see this, I am shocked actually.

Donna Added Oct 12, 2017 - 3:19pm
William,
I see what his motive is, and no i don't condemn him for that, the fact that he reaches out to HIS masses, and not all, is one thing that is bothersome.
Now yes he was better than Hillary, but a rattle snake would have been so no good comparison there,LOL
Agreed neither party member, was total outsider.
Business and economy i really have not seen great strides with any of that.
Balls- That we know..Proven..
Now question to that point :does he have the balls to rid Washington of that swamp, or is he leaning deeper into it himself.
Part of the problem i am having is seeing what is really his agenda, versus what all is thrown around.
The other, is his dealing with other countries with no regard for his words.
Also remember i am a spiritualist,so the planet, and all about it matter deeply to me, the Paris agreement, was a poor choice.
I get some get loony in all they say, but honest science is also mixed into it all, and it does matter.
Traditionalist -I have to look into.Meaning white folks are preferred? Going back to old ways of treating women? Not sure how to interpret this term.

Donna Added Oct 12, 2017 - 3:54pm
William, is this what you mean Trump is?
traditionalist idea, argument, or organization supports the established customs and beliefs of a society or group, rather than modern ones
traditionalist is a person who supports the established customs and beliefs of his or her society or group, and does not want to change them.
How is this Trump??
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 12, 2017 - 3:58pm
Obump is like Trubama is like Bushton is like Clush is like ...

Yawn. Dream on.
Donna Added Oct 12, 2017 - 4:11pm
Sef, i like to dream..:)
John G Added Oct 12, 2017 - 4:27pm
Wee Willy is deluded. Trump caved before he was even inaugurated. He has no balls.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 12, 2017 - 4:47pm
Donna

Jeff Michka Added Oct 12, 2017 - 4:55pm
SEFa sez: I still dream too. When you have no dreams left, you die. It's what keeps us going - no matter if we succeed or not :-) -Think that's kinda the point here, SEFa.  This isn't rocket science.  Well, OTOH...
William Stockton Added Oct 12, 2017 - 10:49pm
Donna, How is this Trump??

That NFL brew-ha-ha was about tradition and national pride.
Trump is not a religious person but he understands that tradition in America very well.  I'm not religious either.  However, I understand that there is some value in keeping American cultures intact where the left wants to remove all American traditions and any religious nuance.
Donna Added Oct 13, 2017 - 11:27am
William,
Sports are not American Pride. Never should be looked at that way. It is an American past time, that they pay to stand and pay tribute. I would rather they stand if they choose,and not be told how to show respect.American Pride comes from the inside, and from the men and women who serve, or have served and sacrificed for all.
You say Trump is not religious, then explain why he pulls out of anything he feels the Jewish community is not getting a fair shake in,and note they are the only ones he defends fully.
Sef- I figure i will keep dreaming until someday the dream is true..Peace for all, and a planet that is healthy.
Micha,
I always like to see you on the thread, if nothing else you make it fun, and are always of great interest..
opher goodwin Added Oct 13, 2017 - 12:19pm
George - there is certainly a big problem with the government and the wealthy elite who control it but anarchy is madness. What you suggest would be calamitous. There would be millions killed, terror and the rule of militia under bullyboy warlords. Surely you don't want that?
opher goodwin Added Oct 13, 2017 - 12:24pm
William - it has nothing to do with tradition and national pride. It was politics.
Trump distracts attention away from the shit that is going down.
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 13, 2017 - 3:06pm
Trump is an idiot. See his latest move on Iran. He's just a misguided poor rich man's kid businessman who doesn't know fuck all other than his business. That poor old bastard should read some Noam Chomsky to get an idea about the world.

Trump at least succeeds in one thing: The rest of the world looks at the US politicians as a trigger-happy gang of soap-opera loonies :-)
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 13, 2017 - 3:09pm
Sanders would have been better. Stein as well. If those people threw their PC shit overboard they'd have a chance next time....LGBTQKMCVY etc. doesn't catch on with everybody.....
MJ Added Oct 13, 2017 - 4:22pm
Cheer up Donna, your political system is not that bad, I have full confidence in your President to make a change---anything is better than the status quo!
Donna Added Oct 13, 2017 - 4:25pm
Sef- Sanders would have been the best. Stein, i am not to sure about,she has ran before, and never puts forth a lot of effort. Anyone but Hillary or Trump!
Mom says she can feel the Irish hills calling..meaning she is longing for home, not here, which has always been her home, but now feels like a foreign world..
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 13, 2017 - 4:27pm
Donna

I understand every American who wants to leave as I understand every Swiss who wants to leave....!
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 13, 2017 - 4:28pm
MJ

Trump is not a president. He got there by trial and error. Every programmer makes a fault now and then ;-)
MJ Added Oct 13, 2017 - 4:40pm
Do you think Zuma is a President?
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 13, 2017 - 4:45pm
MJ

Well he probably is by African standards LOL
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 13, 2017 - 4:49pm
Zuma also drew censure from religious and secular groups alike when he declared that the ANC would rule South Africa until the return of Jesus Christ, and that its continued governance was just what God wanted:
God expects us to rule this country because we are the only organisation which was blessed by pastors when it was formed. It is even blessed in Heaven. That is why we will rule until Jesus comes back. We should not allow anyone to govern our city when we are ruling the country.

LOL Really.......far out, this guy. Reminds me of (censored) ;-)
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Oct 13, 2017 - 4:50pm
BTW: But then: He was probably talking to illiterates. I know that from Cameroon....
Jeff Michka Added Oct 13, 2017 - 6:30pm
There would be millions killed, terror and the rule of militia under bullyboy warlords. Surely you don't want that-SURE HE DOES.  ELSEWHERE HE THOUGHT KIDS GETTING DRAFTED, SENT AWAY AND OFF TO WAR WOULD BE WONDERFUL BECAUSE PEOPLE OVER 50 WOULD HAVE ALL THESE JOBS: So little Johnny will be drafted away from his Xbox, his Instagram and his mommy. All the 50 year olds that haven't been able to get good jobs will be hired. That's if we don't nuke the world first,-Geo always looks for what is best for him, respective. Always what's important to him...him.  Nothing better for "his" job market than dead kids.  BAH!! I hope he gets canned and can't work another day in his life for wishing that hell on people. Ol "good guy" Geo Romey...he's been annointed on WB.  HOPE THE DOOR HITS HIM...
Jeff Michka Added Oct 13, 2017 - 6:33pm
So ol SEFa tells us what he really thinks and is: If those people threw their PC shit overboard they'd have a chance next time....LGBTQKMCVY etc. doesn't catch on with everybody...So, maybe you can pick out the gay jews and have a two for one "hatred."  Write another article and get some more comments for your tally.  May a lion look for Swiss snack on your return to Africa.
Bill H. Added Oct 14, 2017 - 12:13pm

Everyone seems to have forgotten that Trump had no intention of becoming elected as President. The goal of his campaign was actually to run him as a protest candidate and have him poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count.
I'm sure the first words out of Trump's mouth upon finding he won the election was "Oh Shit!!!!!"
Jeff Michka Added Oct 14, 2017 - 1:09pm
Donna sez: Stein, i am not to sure about,she has ran before, and never puts forth a lot of effort-Careful, Donna, you will irritate the "WB Steinists,' neither of whom advocate doing anything but worrying about getting a job when over 50, or screaming about "the Deep State" and how Hillary will be appointed president and start WWIII...NOT putting much effort forth is just what they want...doing nothing is best and then both can always say "I told you so..."
mark henry smith Added Oct 14, 2017 - 3:03pm
Whoa, doggy. Bernie, Gertrude Stein, really? Gandhi couldn't get elected in this country, even though he did have some groping incidents, supposedly. In this country that doesn't show you're a perve, it shows you're a man. It was there, I groped, feel free to reciprocate.

There cannot be a president elected who does not fight the agenda of an entrenched elite. These are the people who sit on the boards of our most profitable corporations. These are the people who have the wealth an influence to punish disloyalty in ways normal people can only American dream of. Trump is serving a purpose for the entrenched elite, protecting their interests while posing as a populist. An old formula that has been successful all over the world.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 15, 2017 - 1:03pm
mhs sez: Trump is serving a purpose for the entrenched elite-He is definitely entrench and is an elite,-AND while posing as a populist. An old formula that has been successful all over the world. - only in the USA: "We've never seen this sort of thing before."-Of course it works on the American made, crafted and tuned "population" that believes in celebrity honesty and that these celebrity elites like Trump give a shit about THEM.  Of course, he doesn't, but that doesn't haul up the "belivers."
George N Romey Added Oct 15, 2017 - 7:25pm
Donna I’m in a job in which I get to have conversations with a broad brush of Americans. Many are frustrated and feel no one gives a damn or will listen. Trump is a representation of a failed state. In lack of leadership comes in the con men and snake oil salesmen.
Bill H. Added Oct 16, 2017 - 11:29am
With the Orange Buffoon functioning as Chief Puppet, corporations are going to get just about anything they want. Cheaper labor, lower wages, the ability to pollute more, permission to invade our privacy even deeper, skyrocketing product costs for consumers, less restrictions on importing and exporting, etc. Corporations have been doing all that they can to manipulate and control the populace over many years. With the present available technology, along with Trump's elimination of internet privacy laws, they will now have a field day.
Why do you think that the stock market is at an all time high? Just for these reasons. Trump also knows that historically, the US economy improves during wartime. I'm certain that this may also play into his fetish with taunting NK.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 16, 2017 - 6:11pm
Geo Romey, head troll sez: snake oil salesmen.-Ah! So you did find work matching your skills and courage: snake oil salesman.  Do you wear spats?
Jeff Michka Added Oct 18, 2017 - 7:44pm
Geo R sez: I’m in a job in which I get to have conversations with a broad brush of Americans-back to being a door greeter at Wal-Mart, eh, Geo?
Jeff Michka Added Oct 18, 2017 - 7:48pm
What you suggest would be calamitous. There would be millions killed, terror and the rule of militia under bullyboy warlords. Surely you don't want that-Sure Geo wants that.  There'll be all these dead kid's jobs he can have, so war and death are aok to ol Geo...