Colluding With The Russians

Now that over 9 months of the "Trump-Russia" collusion investigation has produced NOTHING, lo and behold the ACCUSERS are now found to have been colluding with Russia all along!  There is no debating that Hillary Clinton & Bill Clinton used "Pay For Play" to get millions from Russia in return for 20% of the US Uranium stockpile, Obama ordered Loretta Lynch to protect Hillary Clinton from investigation, James Comey acquitted Hillary Clinton weeks prior to interviewing her or anyone else and the DNC, Hillary Clinton's Campaign PAID for the debunked & fabricated "Trump Dossier" - hiring the Russians to help defeat Hillary Clinton candidate Donald Trump!!!

Of course, the Democratic pundits are scrambling for a way to "spin" this, but their pathetic attempts aren't fooling anybody!  Their claims that this was just "Opposition Research" is so hypocritical even the NY Times won't buy it!  To the remaining Hillary Clinton supporters I have a simple question:

If President Trump did the EXACT SAME THING (hire Russians to get dirt on Hillary, sell Uranium in return for hotel rights, etc.) would you shrug your shoulders and say  "well, it's only opposition research!"????

Comments

George N Romey Added Oct 25, 2017 - 5:38pm
Most Americans see it as a nothing and are tired of hearing about. Since neither party has answers to real problems, by design, we are instead fed diversions. I’ve not watched MSM in months, it’s all nonsense. And I consider myself a real Progressive and no fan of Trump.
John G Added Oct 25, 2017 - 5:45pm
The Repubs will make a hash of any investigation like they did with Benghazi. They whitewashed that because the real scandal was a bi-partisan criminal undertaking.
They want to grandstand without revealing too much truth because they're all in on it.
It's good that Clinton didn't become POTUS but jeeeeezus wept, what a way to avoid it. Trump is a disaster area. And nasty with it.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 25, 2017 - 6:36pm
Congratulations Mike you have discovered hypocrisy in the Democratic Party. Here is some more:
“Clintonists Suddenly Claiming It’s Perfectly Normal To Do Oppo Research With Russians” https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/clintonists-suddenly-claiming-its-perfectly-normal-to-do-oppo-research-with-russians-98ee884e04a4
Leroy Added Oct 25, 2017 - 6:52pm
Let me get this straight.  The DNC paid millions for someone to fabricate dirt on a political opponent, then used this fabricated evidence to justify government spying on the opposition to undermine his campaign, and then appoints a special prosecutor who is knee deep in the uranium scandal with the ones paying for the dirt who then hires the same people who are responsible for fabricating the dirt to prosecute the current administration.   Where's the outrage?  And Trumps the bad guy.  I feel like I am entering John G's bizarro world.
Dino Manalis Added Oct 25, 2017 - 7:21pm
Hillary's campaign and the DNC were more interested in digging dirt than giving people hope!  A waste of time; money; and brain cells!
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 25, 2017 - 11:00pm
Were this only to get the traction it deserves. Killary for Prison '18.
Leroy Added Oct 26, 2017 - 6:31am
If it ever gets traction, the fallout will be much greater than that of Harvey Weinstein.  Hillary is the type of person who will take everyone down with her.
Lynn Johnson Added Oct 26, 2017 - 9:50am
And yet nothing will come of this (on the Democratic side).  Republicans might still pay a price?  Hillary & Bill have done things that should have landed them in prison ten times over and they're still going strong.  Why?  Because the system (deep state, federal law enforcement, and main stream media) is geared to protect them and short of that system collapsing they will be fine.

Step one in accountability would be for the Republicans to grow some cojones (balls)... so don't count on it.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 9:52am
Where is the Mainstream Media on this story?  Watergate was about a couple of amateurs breaking into a Democratic Party office and Nixon trying to cover it up.  This is a story about corruption, influence peddling, perjury, obstruction of justice and flat out treason headed up by the Democratic Party's candidate for President!!!

John G - I agree with you about certain Republicans being involved!  That is the reason that so many in Congress and the Department of Justice are dragging their feet about handing over evidence.

Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 9:56am
Based on a court order issued last night, a gag order has been lifted on a witness with personal knowledge and evidence regarding the corruption surrounding the Uranium One deal.  I am certain that it will become an all-out war now between those involved and the Trump administration.

I hope that the location of this witness is being kept secret and he has armed protection, because I am afraid he may meet the same fate as lots of others (like the IT guy that was to testify under immunity regarding Clinton's email who was "murdered" last Summer) who had information on the Clintons.
Bill H. Added Oct 26, 2017 - 9:57am

Both parties have morphed into super-losers over the last 15 years in my opinion. Their platforms are the opposite, but in common they are both controlled by corporations and special interests.
 Mike - Instead of riding on the bus of either loser party, why don't you get involved and support a new party that will benefit the people, as is what we are supposed to be about. Trump is a loser, and will only prove to manipulate the system for his fame and fortune, nothing else.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 10:01am
To all of the Hillary Clinton supporters out there, I have a question:

If it was revealed that President Trump made a secret deal to sell 20% of the US Uranium supply to Russia and "coincidentally" he received $150 MILLION in contributions to the "Trump Foundation", how would you react???

If you have a shred of integrity and you're an American before being a Democrat, you know the answer.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 10:02am
Lady S - thanks for the article!  And the hits just keep on coming!!!
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 10:06am
Geroge - your claim:

"Most Americans see it as a nothing and are tired of hearing about."

is fallacious.  Most Americans have not seen or heard anything about this because the Mainstream Media is spiking the story, not because they're apathetic!  With the gag order being lifted, the people involved will begin being called in front of prosecutors and committees and the Mainstream Media will have no choice to cover it and in the process reveal their own complicity in this atrocious act of treason!
Bill H. Added Oct 26, 2017 - 11:06am
Mike - I don't think there are any Hillary supporters on this thread.
Micahel Dolan Added Oct 26, 2017 - 11:23am
Lets not ignore Obama's part in this crime. Lets not ignore the leftist media ass-kissers who told the full-blown BS story fairy-tale lies day in an day out.
Trey Gowdy will open an investigation on another Clinton Foundation criminal act. I hope Gowdy orders liars like Muller-and the wrest of his crooked advisors put under oath and prison being on the table.

The hell- bent Clinton fans will call for peace and try to say can't we all get along horse shit. Uranium traitor Obama's corrupt ass will be exposed=Trey Gowdy-Kick Ass for our America.

Ma Parker Hillary and Ma Parker Obama-need to be fitted for        Prison-Apparel.---For Life.

Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 11:32am
Bill H -

You are the "Master of Understatement"!  I just checked MSNBC, CNN, ABC, etc. and NO MENTION of this story.  Since you had the courage to venture forth onto this article, what is your response to:

You are aware that even the appearance of impropriety in a felony bribery/influence peddling case is sufficient to convict?  Of course, if James Comey was looking at this he would apply the same illegal conclusion he did with Hillary's emails - "excuse it because he didn't think it was intentional".  Good thing he is now in trouble for writing an email exonerating Hillary Clinton BEFORE he even interviewed a single witness!

These "Ivy League" graduates don't impress me with their boundless stupidity.
George N Romey Added Oct 26, 2017 - 1:02pm
This goes beyond the Clintons and to the Deep State.  Its why neither party will touch the issue with a ten foot pole.  Any attempt to take down the Clintons would quickly unbury bodies all over the place, bringing down members of both parties.  The corruption and cabal in Washington DC runs much deeper than the average person realizes.
opher goodwin Added Oct 26, 2017 - 3:26pm
Mike - hasn't Facebook and Twitter unearthed tens of thousands of targeted adverts from Russian groups aimed at influencing the outcome? Or was that not true?
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 3:28pm
opher -
the answer to your question is in your question.  Do you consider anonymous blather from anyone in front of a computer newsworthy?
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 3:39pm
George -

During the first week of Bill Clinton's presidency, he ordered the FBI to send him the background files on every Congressman, Senator and judge in DC.  The Clinton's have files with dirt on just about every politician (Dem & Rep) - especially the "establishment" politicians.

The problem and source of all of the hysteria by the Democrats is they never thought Hillary could lose the election.  Based on that assumption, a lot of shady crap went down with the perpetrator's believing that Hillary would shield them and the Mainstream Media would also play ball.  They know they are exposed with President Trump and are desperate because they know a LOT of them are going to jail.

The phony outrage and denigration of "Russia" is a joke!  Do you remember watching the Mainstream Media cover the collapse of the Soviet Union?  They were almost in tears - stunned and speechless - not cheering like everyone else in the Free World!  If we woke up tomorrow under Russian rule the Democrats and Mainstream Media would be cheering the "Liberation of America from Capitalist Greed"!!!

Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 4:39pm
Micahel -

It is easier to round up the politicians who had nothing to do with this than vice versa!  The real shit will hit the fan when the Democrats start ratting on each other in exchange for prosecutorial immunity.  The first one to drop dime - Debbie Wasserman Shultz would be my first guess.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 4:47pm
Bill H - your suggestion:

"Mike - Instead of riding on the bus of either loser party, why don't you get involved and support a new party that will benefit the people"

I already am!  I have told you many times I am NOT a Republican, I am a registered Independent.  The reason I jumped on the Trump bandwagon was because the establishment candidates of BOTH PARTIES were afraid of him!  If the Democrats truly thought Trump was a dufus, they would have raised campaign funds for him!

Remember during the Republican Primary when Jeb Bush wanted "all of the candidates" to sign a pledge that they would support whomever won the Republican nomination?  Well, well . . . guess how many "establishment" Republicans broke their pledge?  ALL OF THEM!!!!  All of the establishment Republican donors had their money on Jeb, and they're pissed!  That is what is at the bottom of all this animosity and hysteria.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 4:49pm
Bill H -

Mark my words, by the end of President Trump's first term you will have an enlightened and drastically different opinion of him.  You may still think he is bombastic, but will have to admit he does what he says and gets good things done for Americans.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 26, 2017 - 5:14pm
Opher I have no direct information regarding Facebook, and I'm not on Facebook. But the following story debunking supposed Russian fake news articles on Google also mentions the same on Facebook and Twitter:
Russia-gate Jumps the Shark – Consortiumnews - https://consortiumnews.com/2017/10/10/russia-gate-jumps-the-shark

Incidentally I am on Twitter and even connect with several Russian friends on there. Yet I have not seen a single pro-Trump news article, Russian or otherwise.
opher goodwin Added Oct 26, 2017 - 6:33pm
Mike - I don't know. It depends what the blather was, who was producing it and to whom it was sent doesn't it?
A lot of people are very impressionable aren't they?
opher goodwin Added Oct 26, 2017 - 6:37pm
Jenifer - all I have read is that both twitter and facebook admitted that there were tens of thousands of targeted adverts. I don't know if that was true or not. I've read reports emanating from twitter and facebook saying its true. I've read denials on various sources.
John G Added Oct 26, 2017 - 6:38pm
Pokemon Go has also been linked to Russky nogoodnikness too.
It beggars belief what drivel authoritarians can be sold.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 26, 2017 - 6:47pm
Well Opher I trust the quality independent journalists at Consortiumnews, they have proven themselves with years of experience and integrity. And I trust my own eyes and those of my many friends who report the same thing I've seen. Doesn't appear that you know what you believe.
Tamara Wilhite Added Oct 26, 2017 - 7:07pm
Creating false profiles is lying and defamation, not opposition research.
Distributing it through intelligence channels to hurt a Presidential candidate is abuse of power by Obama, foreign interference with an election by Russia in favor of Democrats, and collusion for those who did it.
Clinton accepting money via spousal speeches and charity donations is simply bribery and a few other offenses.
The IT security failures by having her digital correspondence outside of official channels so her messages to trade favors for money is a whole other set of crimes.
John G Added Oct 26, 2017 - 7:50pm
Twitter just stopped accepting advertising for RT and Sputnik!!
This just gets more pathetic by the day.
wsucram15 Added Oct 26, 2017 - 9:44pm
OMG..I am so sick of this Mike.

With that said,  Mike..they are all just as bad. Do not tell me they are not.  I sat and watched (Cspan) the Republicans strip away the rights of people to protect them selves from the banks that steal from them.   I watched them vote down a bull to protect the consumer because it would cost the banks too much.   What about the people whose credit is ruined, or have had 3 and 4 accounts set up in their names?   Do you know how hard and expensive that is to correct and how long it takes?  No you dont.

The russia thing, is a thing..they are all involved. Why not?  Uranium..laundered money, polling judges for prosecution in specific seats in ones favor, using private email servers (wasnt that a thing not long ago?)  Using taxpayers money and spending like there is no tomorrow on private flights..etc.  Not everyone was fired and nothing was paid back.

Why are you..A Republican..standing for the attack on Conservatives..real conservatives of long standing tradition?  You a Leninist as well?   Both parties are screwed up..but I ask you, whats on the other side, when it all implodes?

Bill H. Added Oct 26, 2017 - 10:03pm
And Mike - I am still waiting for Trump to accomplish anything other than successfully dividing America even more and pissing off the leaders of the rest of the world who we really need to have on our side.
And he seems to just love poking a stick at a mad dog to see if he will react.
(and who pays for that?)
Forget the Clintons and think about what is really best for our country.
A bunch of talk combined with a shit-eating grin just don't cut it, bro!
Trump is a child in adult's clothing.
Lynn Johnson Added Oct 26, 2017 - 11:45pm
OMG!!!  I am now questioning all I have ever known to be true.  It's hard to even type it... but... ... ... I agree... with John G.  The apocalypse is upon us!  (Typed in good-natured jest John G, I assure you.) :)
Mike Haluska Added Oct 27, 2017 - 9:56am
Bill H - your statement:

"I am still waiting for Trump to accomplish anything other than successfully dividing America even more and pissing off the leaders of the rest of the world who we really need to have on our side."

Merits a response.  This country was divided intentionally and successfully by our previous POTUS - along every line imaginable . . . racial, income, etc.  And as far as President Trump's accomplishments, your refusing to look and acknowledge doesn't make them nonexistent.  President Trump has "undone" harmful regulations, reduced illegals entering the country, got the first budget passed since OBAMA's 8 years (explain that!), sent tax reduction legislation through, removed the interstate health insurance ban, cut spending in every agency, got us out of bad trade deals (e.g. Pacific Trade Agreement), got us out of the stupid "Paris Accord" that would have cost the US $2 TRILLION THIS YEAR, has dealt with China, stock market at all-time record highs, unemployment filing at 44 YEAR LOW, Food Stamp requests at 16 year low, job participation rate at 33 year high, many corporations building plants in US, dealt with 3 hurricanes, etc.

Obama passed the worst legislation in US history (ACA) that is collapsing as predicted, sold the US out to Iran with his nuclear treaty, now we're finding out that Obama and Hillary secretly sold 20% of our URANIUM stockpile to our "enemy" Russia!  After 8 years of Obama there is more to clean up than ever before - including the doubling of our national debt under his watch!!!
Leroy Added Oct 27, 2017 - 11:19am
"MJ..you are specifically speaking about me now. I want you to take your white ass back to Africa and deal with the issues and injustices there.  I dont like Clinton, I did not vote for her and many I have marched with did not either, as usual you have NO IDEA what you are talking about."

WSU, I never knew you were such a racist against Africans, and a misogynist to boot.  Wow.  MJ is not entitled to her opinion?  She's spot on with her observations.

Just substitute "black ass" for "white ass" and see how that sounds to you.
Micahel Dolan Added Oct 27, 2017 - 11:26am
The Hillary Clinton Crime Family is---DEAD. Uranium Hillary is ready to implode.
Bill H. Added Oct 27, 2017 - 11:34am

Keep watching Fox, Mike. They have trained you well!
Mike Haluska Added Oct 27, 2017 - 12:32pm
Bill H -

When you actually REFUTE something I write instead of replying with your standard "Fox News", "Big Oil", etc. I'll be shocked!  Here's a challenge for you - find a Trump Administration accomplishment I listed that isn't factual!

And you do realize the inverse can be said about you getting all your information from "PRAVDA" (the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party - the Mainstream Media)?
Mike Haluska Added Oct 27, 2017 - 12:36pm
wsucram - your question was previously asked by Bill H, I will give you the same response I gave on Oct 26, 2017 - 4:47pm:

Micahel Dolan Added Oct 27, 2017 - 1:57pm
Bill H. 1960'S was the time the corrupt- Clinton's came to our government after Billy got elected. From that day on they opened up their very sick minds and for the last 50 years these criminals have gotten away with their crimes.

Dead bodies showed up they were members of the Clinton administration. Oh, many women beat and raped by lunatic Bill.

So keep patting the degenerate Clinton's on the back-hope you will send them get out of jail card. With Kisses on the envelope.
Bill H. Added Oct 27, 2017 - 3:16pm

Haluska and Dolan are both in the frame of mind that if I despise Trump, that I must love Hillary, or if I didn't vote for Trump, I must have voted for Hillary.
I didn't vote for either one of these self-serving losers.
Neither party serves the people, only the whims of the corporations.
Mike - The only real "accomplishments" that Trump can take credit for will end up backfiring in the end. Obama actually deported more illegals than Trump has done so far. Any gains you are seeing in Corporate America were from budgeting decisions that were made way before the last election.
Believe what you must, Mike. As long as it makes you cozy!

John G Added Oct 28, 2017 - 5:55am
George N Romey Added Oct 28, 2017 - 8:41am
The only difference between HRC and Trump is Clinton is politically polished. In the end their rich friends will be rewarded, everyone else hosed again.
Micahel Dolan Added Oct 28, 2017 - 10:21am
Bill H. Hillary is way beyond incompetent-she is a very sick person and she is a very dangerous evil-driven loon. Bill H- your post are always good decent opinion's.
Bill H. Added Oct 28, 2017 - 6:41pm
Micahel - thanks for the comment. We may not agree, but at least we should all be able to post opinions without degrading the opinionator.
Thanks, MJ.
That's what we should be doing out here is to promote discussion, not Libel, Label, and Lashout, which is exactly what many out here, along with the present administration seem to enjoy.

Bill Kamps Added Oct 29, 2017 - 8:10am
Hypocrisy in politics? how dare you say :)

Im not sure why doing "business" with the Russians is any worse than doing it with any other country, but it seems to grab the headlines.  Politicians do deals, and give favors to lots of people and lots of countries, many of which are inappropriate if not illegal.  However, when they  do it with the Russians it seems to gain the headlines.

To the best anyone can tell, the Russians didnt do anything more than spread some dirt around for the election, they didnt tamper with the vote casting or counting.  So what? we have been doing that and more for many decades in many countries.
Dave Volek Added Oct 29, 2017 - 12:20pm
Bill Kamps
I have to agree. Whatever meddling the Russians may have done is not a threat to American democracy. The Russians might have done something to tip the scales in a few swing states, but the truth is that Mr. Trump appealed to a lot of American without any Russian help. He earned a mandate to govern.

Bill Kamps Added Oct 30, 2017 - 10:27am
Dave, thx.  The Russians have been spewing propaganda since the time of Lenin.  Im not sure how running ads in Facebook, and putting out fake news rises to the level of meddling in an election, but if it does then it has been going on a long time.

Bill Kamps Added Oct 30, 2017 - 12:49pm
Looks like Manofort and his assistant got dinged for money laundering and tax evasion.  If you get $75M from anyone, you do have to pay your taxes, and why wouldn't you ? even if the $75M wasnt legit, it isnt that difficult to make it look legit.  Still have to pay your taxes, otherwise all they have to prove is you were paid the money, which is much easier than proving you broke the law to get it.
Katharine Otto Added Oct 30, 2017 - 1:36pm
Mike,
It seems this whole Russia thing is overblown to distract attention from the fact that the US government is imploding.  Congress is deadlocked on just about every issue, nobody wants to support the president, and people like me are happy Congress is stalemated.  It may prevent it from passing worse legislation than it has so far.

"None of the above" is my choice in every election.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 30, 2017 - 2:40pm
Bill K -
And Manafort's alleged dealings TEN YEARS before the 2016 elections have WHAT to do with "Russian Election Tampering" or "Trump-Russia Collusion"???

All that Manafort is guilty of is not being as clever as the Clintons and establishing a "Manafort Global Initiative" to launder funds from bribery, extortion, influence peddling and treason.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 30, 2017 - 2:49pm
Katharine - I emphasize and agree.  Congress should be in session for 3 months during the DC Summer without Air Conditioning.  Then they should GO HOME and listen to their constituents!!!  The only thing they are required by law to do is pass a federal budget (something they have NOT done in 8 YEARS under Obama) - and 3 months is plenty of time.

It should be viewed as a part-time job with NO RETIREMENT BENEFITS and treated as a "civic duty" by those willing to volunteer a few months.  Also, nobody should be allowed to run for another office while holding an office!

If either of us told our boss:

"I am going to be away for 18 months looking for a better job and while I am gone I want my full pay & benefits . . . and just in case I don't get the shiny new job, my old job will still be waiting for me".

We would be fired on the spot!!!
Bill Kamps Added Oct 30, 2017 - 2:52pm
Mike, well of course those charges against Manoafort have nothing to do with what the Special Prosecutor is supposed to be investigating.  However, if the SP found nothing, then he couldnt keep getting paid and extend the operation into the future.

Not just the Clintons, but lots of other people did better.  Why  he didnt read the book, "Hiding suspicious money for dummies" book I dont know.

There was no charge of treason.  The charge of "conspiracy against the US" can be something as simple as failing to pay your taxes, as long as one other person was involved in what you were doing, ie a conspiracy against the IRS.

Really this is just a tax avoidance charge, which is just being stupid.

Its also possible the statute of limitations has passed for a number of these charges.
Bill Kamps Added Oct 30, 2017 - 2:56pm
Mike in Texas our State Reps only meet every other year for 90 days.  Even then they manage to pass things that aren't needed, but at least it limits the problems they can cause.  They pass a two year budget, to save time.
Flying Junior Added Oct 31, 2017 - 3:13am
It just came out that George Papadopoulos pled guilty to lying to the the FBI about the meeting in the hotel with Trump Junior, Manafort, Putin's lawyer and one or two more Russians.  I don't remember off-hand who else was there.  That's the meeting where they offered up the dirt on Hillary.

Manafort is in custody with his back to the wall.  Don't you think there is a chance he will sing like a canary?  Wouldn't you?

What universe do y'all inhabit?

More to come unless Cheeto Mussolini manages to destroy Mueller.  Stay tuned kids.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 31, 2017 - 3:22am
As Mike pointed out Flying Junior, these things happened years before the election. The original claim of the DNC Russiagaters was to do with imaginary Russian Hacking conspiracy theories. How does any of this work with that fantasy? You and your Clintonite brethren keep moving the goal posts and pretending the rest of us won't notice. Your actual goal to push America to war with Russia is transparent. Do you seriously believe that nuclear war is winnable? Or do you just have such unlimited bloodlust that you want to see the world burn and humanity exterminated? Traitorous much?
Flying Junior Added Oct 31, 2017 - 3:26am
Good point Bill.  Conspiracy against the United States!

Dammit!  You said it all just there.  Sorry bros.  It's not just tax evasion.  Nice try.  You might be able to do Sarah Huckabee Sanders' job.  You make a decent right-wing schill.

Conspiracy against your own nation is incredibly serious business.  Get used to it.  These guys were working with sworn enemies of our government.  It is touching to see so much affection for Russia on this blog.  I didn't really hold any enmity for Russia at all before they began to support Trump.  Now I hate Putin and all his minions.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 31, 2017 - 3:31am
Of course you do Junior. You hate Putin because he is the only thing standing between us and nuclear Armageddon and human extinction which is now obvious your goal just like it was with Hillary that certified psychopath inhuman monster you and your ilk worship. Treason against your nation and species, it doesn't get much lower than that.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 31, 2017 - 11:25am
Lady S -

Thanks for the post.  I think the very idea that the Left views Russia as an enemy is laughable!  The Left views Russia as something to aspire to!  If we woke up tomorrow morning and discovered we had been taken over by Russia, the Left and the Mainstream Media would be elated!!!

You're probably too young to remember when the Berlin Wall came down and the Soviet Union collapsed.  When you watched the Mainstream Media TV announcers you saw disbelief, disappointment and shock - not jubilation that Communism collapsed!
Mike Haluska Added Oct 31, 2017 - 11:36am
Flying Junior -

Go do a little reading about the Uranium One Deal and the phony Trump Dossier.  It was the Clintons, Obama, Mueller (YES - that Mueller), Comey, Lynch et al who were colluding with the Russians to sell 1/4 of our URANIUM (this is serious stuff - it's not like we sold them baking soda) and subsequently accepting a $150 million donation from Russia to the money laundering machine called "The Clinton Foundation".  And just for good measure, Bill Clinton got paid $500,000 for a one hour speech to a Russian bank involved with the Uranium One financing.

Now I know you will quite stupidly look at all of this as "coincidence" - but the law states that "even the appearance of impropriety" (in this case - treason, influence peddling, money laundering, wire fraud, etc.) is sufficient to convict.  No - the Clintons, Obama and their partners in crime are going down - Mueller can't protect them much longer since he will recuse himself from this investigation and be worrying about his own ass going to jail!!!
Mike Haluska Added Oct 31, 2017 - 11:39am
Flying J - your accusation:

"Get used to it.  These guys were working with sworn enemies of our government."

is pure Left wing fantasy and mental masturbation.  Even the prosecution admits that NOTHING in the indictments has anything to do with "Russian Collusion" and the events cited occurred YEARS BEFORE THE 2016 ELECTIONS!!!
Bill H. Added Oct 31, 2017 - 1:08pm

I don't really believe any of the Right or Left's version of what they think will be the outcome of the Russian election hacking/collusion investigation. I do know for a fact that many young Russian computer hackers were involved with creating tons of fake news and Facebook ads during the election using misleading site names and such simply because of the huge amount of money they were able to make by doing so. They certainly knew that Trump supporters were sharing more of their "fake news" than those on the other side. One Russian Ham Radio operator that I had a conversation with mentioned that he thought some of the efforts to stimulate this activity were coming directly from the US.
Maybe some of this will wring-out during the current investigations.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 31, 2017 - 3:07pm
Bill H -
Just how do you "know for a fact" that "many young Russian hackers" were involved in anything?  EVEN IF 1,000,000 Russians posted political Facebook ads - there is NOTHING illegal about it!  Facebook is an electronic bulletin board where anyone can post just about anything.

And as far as "Trump supporters sharing fake news", just who would they "share" it with?  You have to accept the fact that Hillary Clinton had the ENTIRE DECK stacked in her favor:

- Mainstream Media ("PRAVDA" propaganda arm of Democratic Party!)
- Republican establishment
- The entire Washington DC "Swamp" of lobbyists and special interests
- NPR and PBS
- Every major network and every cable network except Fox News
- Wall Street crony capitalists
- Labor Unions
- University professors
- "Snowflake" college kids
- NAACP
- Illegal aliens with Drivers Licenses
- Minorities

NONE of the "Russia Collusion" crap had any impact on the election!  Hillary Clinton's untrustworthiness, historical corruption, sour personality, self-importance, hypocrisy, etc. is what cost her the election.

Flying Junior Added Oct 31, 2017 - 3:08pm
Thanks for the discussion.  Of course I have heard about Uranium One.  I heard about it right here on the WB.  I know the righties view the Clinton Foundation as a piggy bank for influence peddling.  Nothing new there.

Maybe it shall all turn out to be a big waste of time.  That seems to be the majority opinion.  So you can relax.  Nothing to worry about.

Lady S.  Where did this idea of Hillary wanting nuclear war with Russia come from?  That really is over the top.  Most of the time I respect your opinions.  As for me, I don't even believe in nuclear power.  But no matter.  Hillary is retired from politics.

Trump seems to want every kind of war with as many nations as he can provoke.  (Exaggeration.)  The first thing he did was drop a MOAB in Afghanistan.  What a numbskull.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 31, 2017 - 3:17pm
Bill H -

If you're so concerned about "Russian Collusion", where are you on the Uranium One scandal and the phony "Trump Dossier".  It is a FACT that the Democratic Party PAID A RUSSIAN FOR DIRT ON TRUMP and the entire senior Obama Administration secretly sold 1/4 of our Uranium supply to Russia in return for hundreds of millions of dollars in contributions.  There's your "Russia Collusion"!!!

You're going to sit there and not care if these criminals get away with treason, bribery, influence peddling, money laundering, etc. because you PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE PRESIDENT TRUMP???  Just HOW does that make a better America?
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 31, 2017 - 5:35pm
Blowing holes in the latest Russiagate "smoking gun", just the facts:
"Sorting Out the Russia Mess" – Consortiumnews - https://consortiumnews.com/2017/10/31/sorting-out-the-russia-mess

Summery, the Democrats are celebrating over nothing. As usual.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 31, 2017 - 6:42pm
And Flying Junior, Hillary Clinton promised to install a no-fly-zone over Syria if she had been elected. That would have assured a war with Russia (obviously). Please quit acting stupid about obvious things.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 31, 2017 - 7:53pm
lady segmentyerhat rants at FLJr: was with Hillary that certified psychopath inhuman monster you and your ilk worship. Treason against your nation and species, it doesn't get much lower than that.-You get lower than that, segmentyerhat.  You concocted a series of attacks on FLJr, because he didn't agree with your shrill conspiracy crap.  You're at the same sniping at people you normally do.  Rehabbed as a human on WB?  Nope, same ol perfect priestess Putinista, screaming about nuclear war you know nothing about.  Tim for ol CinCin to get lit up like Hiroshima.  Stare into the fireball.  Snap a pic.  Maybe someone will steal it.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Oct 31, 2017 - 8:01pm
Troll spam comment above ^
Bill H. Added Oct 31, 2017 - 10:00pm
Mike - I've talked with many Russian ham radio operators that are also savvy in other technical fields. Had quite a few discussions on what computer geeks in Russia were up to and what was being done to protect Russian computer networks and facilities from their own hackers. Many of these hackers were getting paid to make and place ads. This had been going on way back during the campaign. It will eventually come out in the investigations, and I said nothing about this being illegal.
As far as Trump supporters being the majority of "Fake News" sharers, believe it or not, I have many friends that are still diehard Trump supporters, and these are the guys that constantly bombard myself and others with the latest "Hot Breaking News" from their favorite Wingnut web sites on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis, as apparently the Russian hackers were well aware of.
Our immediate problem is Trump, not people from the past who at the moment have nothing to do with our pending issues. Kinda like opening an investigation now into what JFK's relations with Marilyn Monroe were.
Mike Haluska Added Nov 1, 2017 - 1:02pm
Bill H -

Since you just admitted NOBODY is claiming the "Russian Hacking" had any influence on the outcome of the election, and no Americans were involved and there is literally NOTHING we can do about it, then:

WHY ARE WE SPENDING MILLIONS ON "INVESTIGATIONS" AND ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR "CRIMES" COMMITTED 10 YEARS PRIOR TO THE 2016 ELECTION?

Meanwhile, it is undisputed FACT that the Obama administration, Democratic Party, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder ALL secretly approved the sale of 20% of our Uranium (not sugar, wheat, potatoes, etc.) to Russia.

- Over $150,000,000 was paid by the Russian government to the "Clinton Foundation" having been laundered through a Canadian "Clinton Initiative" after the Uranium One deal was approved.
- An FBI undercover agent collected documented proof of rampant bribery, extortion, money laundering, treason, influence peddling during this period and the Obama DOJ placed a GAG ORDER on this guy!!!

And the Democrats want to endlessly investigate "Trump Collusion"?

This is an old trick of the Communist Party - accuse your enemy of your own corruption!!!
Trump is NOT the problem - President Trump is EXPOSING the corruption, not creating it!  The Uranium One scandal is not from our distant past - so don't even try to equate it to the Kennedy assassination!
Mike Haluska Added Nov 1, 2017 - 1:10pm
Finally - here is the one irrefutable point about the "Russians colluding with Trump" to defeat Hillary Clinton:

If you want to "fix" an election, prize fight, football game, card game . . . whatever - you go the guy you want to LOSE and bribe/intimidate him!  You can't make somebody WIN, you can only make somebody LOSE!!!

Suppose I (with no professional boxing experience) was scheduled to fight the World Heavyweight Champion this Friday.  If you wanted to "fix" the fight, would you go to the Heavyweight Champion and "bribe" him to win???  Of course not!  It makes no sense, he is going to knock me out in 15 seconds!!!
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Nov 1, 2017 - 6:53pm
Here is another more detailed breakdown of the situation:
“The Democrat’s watergate” @john_mathon https://medium.com/@john_mathon/the-democrats-watergate-7011f4325957
Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 1, 2017 - 11:08pm
John the Baptist had to come and pave the way for the Jesus. Trump had to come to pave the way for the first female president.
Lady Sekhmetnakt Added Nov 2, 2017 - 12:43am
Dr. Green writes "Trump had to come to pave the way for the first female president."
Just as long as it is never Hillary.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 2, 2017 - 8:06am
"Just as long as it is never Hillary."

You know Americans would rather elect Trump again than the crooked Clintons.
Mike Haluska Added Nov 2, 2017 - 11:57am

Lady S - thanks for the article!
Mike Haluska Added Nov 3, 2017 - 10:35am
Just when you though the Clintons couldn't get any "crookeder", we find out from former DNC Chair Donna Brazille (not Fox News) that Hillary Clinton literally "bought" the Democratic Party, rigged the primary election against Bernie Sanders and took every dime of revenue for herself TAX FREE.

All this comes after revealing that President Obama left it $24 million in debt!  According to MSN.com (NOT Fox News), the Obamas net worth is - you guessed it - $24 million!!!  Almost a year after leaving office, Obama has yet to repay a single dime.

Bill H - should we continue chasing the imaginary "Trump Russia Collusion" and ignore everything the Clintons have done???
Bill H. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 10:09pm

Stay tuned, Mike! Remember how long Watergate went on before the "surprise" was unveiled.