God Says He Will Use Trump to Uncover Corruption

Newt Gingrich was once a history professor. Speaking of the Clinton Uranium deal: “we are on the edge of the greatest scandal in our history.” It will make all the great scandals pale in comparison. As a teacher of history, he added that he is stunned at the level of sickness now being uncovered throughout our culture.

A Christian prophet in 2015 wrote down a message God gave him regarding the role Trump will play and why the evangelicals backed him: “Trump shall become My trumpet to the American people, for he possesses qualities that are even hard to find in My people these days. Trump does not fear man nor will he allow deception and lies to go unnoticed. I (God) am going to use him to expose darkness and perversion in America like never before, but you must understand that he is like a bull in a china closet. Many will want to throw him away because he will disturb their sense of peace and tranquility, but you must listen through the bantering to discover the truth that I will speak through him.”

And, it truly has already become a time of exposing.

Following are just some of the malfeasance that I did not know about and find frightening. The media, so essential to a democracy, now are willing to fake news for political reasons. The director of the FBI and the attorney general protected people for political reasons. The administration was using spy agencies against political enemies. The IRS was being used against political enemies.

The list goes on and on with a lot of cultural slime also surfacing--Weinstein and other prominent Hollywood and media people–the NFL players exposed their many crimes we did not know about until they gave themselves a high profile

Comments

Jeff Michka Added Oct 25, 2017 - 9:11pm
Hey, Don...why not finish the job for gawd using Trump? Crucify (Not by Jeff Flake)him and show how frugal you were by having him hold his legs together because ya got only one extra nail.  You asked what I didn't like about your biblethumping.  Other than you can't keep time, Gawd (yours) can go f**k himself and do it today if the deity has a hand in politics.  You Gawdistas are real pieces of work.  Too bad the Romans didn't do a better job on you all...Torches and Lion food were good uses...
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 25, 2017 - 11:09pm

A Christian prophet in 2015 wrote down a message God gave him

Always remember when you talk to the imaginary guy in the sky that's called prayer, when the imaginary guy in the sky talks to you that's called schizophrenia.

Flying Junior Added Oct 26, 2017 - 1:03am
This is satire, right Don?
Rusty Smith Added Oct 26, 2017 - 10:01am
We sold/gave away so much of our Uranium at dirt cheep prices that it's almost unimaginable even if all it could have done is help us make clean carbon free power one day in the future.

If the corrupt government we sold it to sells it at great profit to other countries that would have otherwise had to pay much more to buy it from us or someone else, we're just stupid.

If the corrupt government uses it to make bombs, or sells it to other entities that make bombs, we become at best unintentionally responsible for massive instability in the world, and extreme carnage if one bomb is used against innocent people.

Pretty bad if I were of the opinion that it was sold for self serving favors and contributions that had nothing to do with our nations best interests.
Bill H. Added Oct 26, 2017 - 10:02am

If there is a God and he would actually associate himself with Trump, Then I want nothing to do with this God.
I am convinced that the Orange Buffoon is actually the Anti-Christ himself.
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 11:51am
Bill H -

If President Trump points out the treason and corruption and is the "Anti-Christ" in your mind, what Biblical characters get associated with the traitors (the Clintons)???
Mike Haluska Added Oct 26, 2017 - 11:54am
Rusty -

Cash poor Russia has already sold a bunch of the Yellow Cake Uranium to Iran and North Korea - you can count on it.  Wait and see how the Uranium One treachery ties into the Iran Nuclear Deal that Obama signed.
Bill H. Added Oct 26, 2017 - 6:51pm
Trump's policies threaten the lives of all of "God's creatures", and if there is a God, he certainly would not support someone who would turn over wilderness and natural areas for oil drilling and timber harvesting. Trump does not understand what the word "conservation" means, and cares less about conserving nature and more about short-term business profits.
Yes, he is the "Anti Christ" for sure.
I could care less about the Clinton's at this point.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 27, 2017 - 5:40pm
I could care less about the Clinton's at this point

After all the traitorous, murderous corruption of the Clinton's pales in comparison to drilling rigs in West Yellowstone or the spotted owl finding a new home.

Jeff Michka Added Oct 27, 2017 - 8:40pm
Bill H sez: I could care less about the Clinton's at this point.-Aren't ready for "another pointless go around" with slathering rightists already lining up for "expressing their 'rage.'"  This was the next "logical' deflector Trump could feed his base.  Hatreds make them forget about tax breaks for the wealthy.
Bill H. Added Oct 29, 2017 - 9:50pm
Jeff, It looks like the only bullets the whiners on the "Right" have are to go back in history to Clinton and Obama.
Kinda like children moaning "Johnny started it!! He stuck his tongue out first!!"
It's almost entertaining how they are still trying to defend the Orange Buffoon's antics!
Flying Junior Added Jan 21, 2018 - 2:47am
How are you Don?  I miss having an honorable and moral opponent.
Don Added Jan 21, 2018 - 3:03pm
Thanks FJ.  That was one of the nicer things any one has ever said to me.  Today I also am grateful to Autumn for moving some of my articles up front. For some reason I have hit a wall—writers block.  It is as if things don’t really matter.  Trump has given me my tax reduction.  He has blessed Israel which God has promised us binds Him to bless, not curse us.  All I would still like to see is rebuilding the military, and a rational legal immigration system.  As a conservative, protecting us is the legitimate function of the Federal government.  Every thing else should be returned to states where it all belongs.
      The other subject  that mattered to me is the attacks on Trump.  What I write in that arena requires common experience by my readers.  That is not there.  Because my spiritual eyes have been opened, I can clearly discern the spiritual forces behind the irrationality of Trump Derangement.  However, my approach isn’t getting much traction.

At the same time, my personal blog, a Watauga Conservative just passed the three quarters page opened mark and some days gets more hits than on WB.
Don Added Jan 21, 2018 - 3:13pm
Correcting error.  Should read “three quarter million”
Bill H. Added Jan 21, 2018 - 3:58pm
And the self-labeled "Evangelical Christians" continue to ignore Trumps plundering of the Earth, taunting for nuclear war, extramarital sex affairs, apparent attraction to his own daughter, bigotry, lack of compassion, creation and support of hate and division, constant blatant lying, and total concern only for himself and monetary gain.
Sorry, but in my opinion he would be exactly who an "Evangelical Christian" would despise. And your telling us that "God gave us Donald Trump"?
It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
Don Added Jan 21, 2018 - 4:19pm
Read God and Donald Trump by Sthephen Strang if you have the courage.
Don Added Jan 21, 2018 - 4:35pm
This thread is about uncovered scandals.  Rumor has it that possibly the greatest scandal in our history is to be uncovered touching the FBI and  the CIA.  Then there are the “me too” scandals—the Iranium one—Obama’s money to Hezbella information squelched by him—Hillary’s play for pay and e mail scandals and this is just only one year.
Bill H. Added Jan 21, 2018 - 6:07pm
Read Fire and Fury, if you have the courage.
Don Added Jan 21, 2018 - 9:51pm
Bill, I am at an age when I don’t know how much time I have left.  I have to decide how I want to spend my time.  So tell me why I should throw away time I will never get back on a book that so many people quoted in it say it is crap.  By the way, everyone quoted in the book I recommended agree with what they are quoted.
Bill H. Added Jan 21, 2018 - 10:03pm
Believe whatever you must.
I totally understand that the real truth is uncomfortable and is conveniently avoidable.
Paint it over with whatever keeps you happy, my friend!
Flying Junior Added Jan 22, 2018 - 12:12am
I wouldn't read the juiciest quotes from Fire and Fury.  The public face of the Trump administration is disgusting and scary enough.  I would more likely read Mein Kampf  than read some goofy-ass book entitled God and Trump.

You are deceived Don.  Trump has nothing to do with the mind of Christ.  He's a serial adulterer and a whorer.  He is also a dishonest businessman.  He rips people off.  Square that behavior with the Proverbs of Solomon.  He has harassed and taken unfair advantage of young women who were in his beauty pageants.  He's not exactly a man after God's own heart like King David was.  King David wrote beautiful psalms which will never be forgotten expressing his deep remorse over his sins.  His expressions of pain have become a universal balm to those who have fallen short of the grace of God.  What evidence do we have that DJT has put his sinful ways behind him and begged for forgiveness from God?  He was with Russian whores not that long ago.  I doubt he could name two books from the Old Testament.

It's about the right-wing politics of evangelical Christians.  Jerry Falwell.  Pat Robertson.  It actually wasn't all that bad twenty-five to thirty years ago.  It is very much worse today.  These people are blatant hypocrites who don't have any love for anybody else but their own.  Maybe some still care about the mission fields.  Makes the church look good.

That said, a lot of nice people are swept up into the group think of pretending that the republican party is the party of Christ.  Liberals are godless.  Nancy Pelosi is a scourge.  HRC is a criminal.  Obama was a weak and ineffective president.  Blah, blah, blah.  Church can be a lot of fun.  I'm sure the prayer is earnest.

But the whole who's a good Christian thing aside, the thing that bothers me the most about Trump is that he would seek to enrich the 1% even more at the expense of the nation.  By torpedoing the ACA he proves that he really doesn't care if poor people live or die.

He really doesn't care if people live or die.  It's about getting votes from people who buy into the lie that the U.S.A. doesn't have enough resources to take care of our own people.  Money is so tight, we can't afford to take in refugees and immigrants.

That is not Christianity.

I call him the monster.  But you like him.  Go figure.
Dave Volek Added Jan 24, 2018 - 2:59pm
Don
Be wary of those whose words are different than their deeds.

Recent Articles by Writers Don follows.