How to Understand and Counter the “Who is White?” Argument

Being asked to define this, that and the other is common practice when debating liberals, multiculturalists or any people with an anti-white mentality.

One of the perhaps most common question that you will get asked if you openly proclaim that you don’t want whites to become a minority in your own country is “who is white?”, “where do you draw the line?” or “define white people!” (alternatively if it’s in a European country you will probably be asked to define your particular ethnic group).

Many people of the pro-white side of the argument tend to fall into this trap by actually trying to define it, and of course the answer in that case is usually very abstract or vague since they tend to be in a defensive position in order to try to avoid being called a “racist” or a “nazi”.

The thing is, we don’t have to define anything. Besides the point that it is obvious who is white or not, the fact is that anti-whites are already defining it for or us all the time.

They never have any problems identifying who is white whenever they want to talk about racism, colonialism or discrimination, but whenever someone tries to highlight the fact that we are becoming a minority and that it is morally wrong to do away with whites they suddenly have a hard time understanding who is white or not. Moreover, they have a very hard time to understand why it would be even desirable to preserve white people in the first place.

At the same time they never have any problems understanding why minority/non-white groups have interest groups and that they want to work for their interests, or that they wish to protect and care for their people. This form of “scepticism” or denial is only being targeted towards white people.

It is interesting to think about why they ask this question in the first place. What is the intention behind it?

Basically, they want to deny and demoralize our identity so that they can feel that the current mass immigration policies (i.e. “The Great Replacement”) is justified. This is usually subconscious however, as it is an outer expression of the anti-white mindset.

The “logic” follows; if there really are no white people to begin with, then doing away with whites can not really happen nor be bad.

In the end, it all comes back to the fact that all their arguments are aimed to justify a world without white people.

Reprinted from This Is Europa

Comments

Michael Cikraji Added Oct 27, 2017 - 2:29pm
Billy! Where you been?
Concerning the race issue, did you know that according to the US census, "Hispanic" doesn't exist as a race?

Hispanics explained

So, if it doesn't, then Argentina is a ton more "white" than Germany or England is today....
Dave Volek Added Oct 27, 2017 - 3:02pm

Do you have anything to back this statement up?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 27, 2017 - 3:02pm
BTW, Billy, I read your touching comments about Ingrid Rimland Zündel.   All the old guard is croaking, Billy.  Pretty soon the only deniers left will be Twitter and YouTube deniers, I’d hardly call that an achievement.
Dino Manalis Added Oct 27, 2017 - 4:54pm
Orientals and many Latinos are also whites!  We're all human beings!
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 27, 2017 - 5:08pm

We're all human beings!

Except the Ashkenazim.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 27, 2017 - 6:36pm
Dino exclaims: Orientals and many Latinos are also whites!  We're all human beings! - Not according to Billy the Nazi and his pards in the Bund.  Once again, Dino, actually read the article.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 27, 2017 - 7:17pm
LOL, good point, Jeff M.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 27, 2017 - 7:19pm
@Jeffry Gilbert:
”We're all human beings!

Except the Ashkenazim.“

Per Billy, you are right.
Billy Roper Added Oct 27, 2017 - 9:56pm
Jews certainly don't consider themselves to be White, unless they are addressing "my fellow White people" to encourage White guilt or decry White privilege. Sure, the FBI does classify some clearly nonWhites, such as Arabs and Latrinos, as Whites, thus skewing crime statistics. It's laughable.
Billy Roper Added Oct 27, 2017 - 9:57pm
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 28, 2017 - 12:03am
@ Billy Roper:
”Sure, the FBI does classify some clearly nonWhites, such as Arabs and Latrinos, as Whites, thus skewing crime statistics.“
Of course, because white people don’t commit crimes.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 28, 2017 - 12:04am
@Billy Roper:

”Actually, considering the Alt Right is mainly millennials, White Nationalism is getting younger and more active. Among my crowd, I'm generally the elder of the tribe at 45.”

Well, at least they can say they are just young and stupid.  What’s your excuse?
Flying Junior Added Oct 28, 2017 - 3:39am
Hey Billy,

Just do what Hitler did.  Round up the lily white bitches and have your soldiers impregnate them!
Micahel Dolan Added Oct 28, 2017 - 10:45am
Today in America -All lives Matter-except if the color of your skin is White. Those who spread this racist lie deserve one thing---------   The Middle Finger-TMF CROWD.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 28, 2017 - 11:59am
@Michael Dolan:
”Today in America -All lives Matter-“

Tell that to the young, black men shot during traffic stops.  They’ll tell you that’s not necessarily the case.

“except if the color of your skin is White.”

Sure.
See, it’s this kinda stuff that makes me loathe Trumplings.  I already loathe Billy.

“Those who spread this racist lie deserve one thing--------- The Middle Finger-TMF CROWD.”

Yes, I know.  Poor, persecuted white people.
William Stockton Added Oct 28, 2017 - 1:15pm
Jeffrey, perhaps you might look at other statistics

But you people on the cult-left side cant seem to look at this violence problem rationally.  There are sub-cultures in America that are breeding violent individuals.  Skin-tone has nothing to do with this . . . although that is what low-speed intellectuals would love us to believe.
This has everything to do with poisonous cultures, strapped to violence, and pandered to by the cult-left.  The only answer is to hold EVERYONE accountable for their actions.  Not just the law-enforcement.
Micahel Dolan Added Oct 28, 2017 - 2:45pm
 Racist Kelly only sees what he wants to see. Kelly plays the race hustling card day in and day out-Racist Kelly have you no idea on how many people of color living in America have great jobs-Own a home-have great children who are not gang-bangers.

Kelly how did these people of color achieve the wonderful life they live in America. I know the commonsense answer is beyond your ability to understand think logically. Keep playing the race card-DA.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 28, 2017 - 3:52pm
@William Stockton:
”Jeffrey, perhaps you might look at other statistics”

Okey dokey.

“The per capita rate of officers being feloniously killed is 45 times higher than the rate at which unarmed black males are killed by cops. And an officer’s chance of getting killed by a black assailant is 18.5 times higher than the chance of an unarmed black getting killed by a cop.”

Where are you getting your statistics from, William? I’m not doubting you or calling you a liar, I just want to see where you are getting your info.

“But you people on the cult-left side cant seem to look at this violence problem rationally.”

Who says that I can’t, William? To me, crime is crime, regardless of who does it.

“There are sub-cultures in America that are breeding violent individuals. Skin-tone has nothing to do with this . . . “

I completely agree. Being a criminal is a universal issue, not a race one.
BTW, I actually don’t believe races.

“although that is what low-speed intellectuals would love us to believe.”

That sounds personal, William. You’ll note that I actually haven’t disagreed with you.

“This has everything to do with poisonous cultures,”

Black and Muslim, William?

“strapped to violence,”
Again, Black and Muslim, William?

“and pandered to by the cult-left.”

I don’t pander to a fucking thing, William. I deal in realities because that’s what I see everyday. I think a percentage of “leftists” are complete whackaloons, just as I think Trumplings and their ilk are whackadoodles. I also think white nationalists and their various offshoots are skid marks. That includes our buddy Billy.

“The only answer is to hold EVERYONE accountable for their actions. Not just the law-enforcement.”

Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 28, 2017 - 4:02pm
@ Michael Dolan

”Racist Kelly only sees what he wants to see.”

LOL, that’s hysterical.
Michael, you prove that Trumplings have about one brain cell to process information.
Let me know if I have to define any of that for you, I know Trumplings are slow.

“Kelly plays the race hustling card day in and day out-“

Wow, just like John G (who is also retarded) Michael makes ASSumptions on things he has no fucking clue on.

“Racist Kelly have you no idea on how many people of color living in America have great jobs-Own a home-have great children who are not gang-bangers.”

No fucking shit, Michael.  Wow, what a revelation, I’ll call the press.

“Kelly how did these people of color achieve the wonderful life they live in America.”

Uh, they worked hard, didn’t commit crimes, went to school......just like anyone else.  I work with and for many of these people, Michael.

“I know the commonsense answer is beyond your ability to understand think logically.”

Wow, a Trumpling tossing common sense at me.  I’m amazed.

“Keep playing the race card-DA.”

Considering I don’t believe in “races” it’s hard for me to be racist, dipshit.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 28, 2017 - 5:26pm
Duhlan the mindless Trump supporter sez:  Racist Kelly only sees what he wants to see. Kelly plays the race hustling card day in and day out-Racist Kelly have you no idea on how many people of color living in America have great jobs-I don't see Jeffrey Kelly like that, but then I'm not a mindless Trump supporter as you've been.  You've become so use to believing lies spewed by your pard, the Orange turd, you'll believe anything.  Mindless git.
Jeff Michka Added Oct 28, 2017 - 5:28pm
MC sez: Billy! Where you been?-Someone turned a rock over Billy, and it was old home week for him, so he stayed under it.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 28, 2017 - 5:41pm
William Stockton Added Oct 28, 2017 - 8:09pm
Jeffrey, "No shit. But, I hold law enforcement to a higher standard. Please tell me I don’t have to explain why...."

Because our system of law holds (or should hold) everyone to the same standard.  Why hold a cop to a different standard?  You are the person that needs to explain your "different law for different folk" morality tale.

Oh, but I do understand that the cult-left does have the moral high-horse and believes they are they moral arbitrators in society . . . fuck the law.  That is the dangerous game you play right now.  So I understand where you are coming from.  It's a damn good thing the left is losing their asses now both in culture and politics.

Different law for different folks.  LOL  You guys have lost your friggin minds.  I hope you find it again.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Oct 28, 2017 - 9:28pm
@William Stockton
”Because our system of law holds (or should hold) everyone to the same standard. Why hold a cop to a different standard? You are the person that needs to explain your "different law for different folk" morality tale.”

Christ, I have to explain it......

William, I expect a police officer to show restraint and discipline.  That is what his or her training is for, otherwise he or she is just a well-trained thug.  I expect a police officer to hold to the “innocent until proven guilty” basic standard of law and respect   I expect a police officer to follow the policy and procedures of the police department he or she works for.

Not hard or difficult, is it?

“Oh, but I do understand that the cult-left does have the moral high-horse and believes they are they moral arbitrators in society . . . fuck the law.”

What did I fucking say in my original statement, William?  I’m all for law and order....but not at the expense of basic civil rights.

“That is the dangerous game you play right now. So I understand where you are coming from. It's a damn good thing the left is losing their asses now both in culture and politics.”

Tide’s turning, William.  You can thank Trump for that.

“Different law for different folks. LOL You guys have lost your friggin minds. I hope you find it again.”

Try again, William.  I never said anything about different laws.
Bill Kamps Added Oct 29, 2017 - 7:53am
Easy to define in the abstract.  However I know a friend from Louisiana, and if you met her you would say "of course she is white", and then again if you met her brother you would say "of course he is black", neither looks mixed race.  Both have the same parents, and both parents look white, but that kind of murky Louisiana white.  It isn't that easy to define on an individual basis.  They of course have no idea what percentage black they are.
Stephen Hunter Added Oct 29, 2017 - 9:41am
We are all ONE. We come from one universal consciousness and we will return to same. The splintering of being is only an illusion of reality caused by the ego dominance of the social brain. This causes us to splinter into groups for protection. (hard wired in our DNA from evolution)
So you can cluster in your imaginary groups and scurry about in fear. However the other path is one of contentment, and well being, and will raise your spiritual awareness level.

Just sayin. :)
Billy Roper Added Oct 30, 2017 - 3:57pm
Stephen, that's just scientifically illiterate, anti-genetic reality nonsense.
David Silon Added Oct 31, 2017 - 2:03am
Jesse Jackson once said "if you look like me, you're black". On the other hand, if you look like the writer of this comment, you're white, and the only people trying to replace white people is white people. In all honesty, this is a reaction to a history of white racism, and white, that is European, colonialism and oppression, not to mention, the accompanying wars. That being said, as long as there are human beings on this planet, there is going to be racism. That is simply an unavoidable part of the human condition and experience. As far as European colonialism and oppression is concerned, that's history. Wars of white European conquest and colonization is not a European invention, they just made it into an art form. And after 2 devastating world wars in the last century, I think it's safe to say that Europeans have become humbled, which accounts for their actions toward non-whites today. Eventually, I think society will adjust and I do believe that Europe will remain Europe, the United States will remain the United States, and whatever doesn't kill people will make them stronger.
Billy Roper Added Nov 1, 2017 - 10:50am
"the only people trying to replace white people is white people." Really? Tell it to Chuck (((Schumer))) and his diversity visa program.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 1, 2017 - 11:09am
I’m starting to think it would be best if everyone was just differing shades of brown.  If that would mean no more Billy Ropers then I’m all for it.  He and others like him just drag the gene pool down.

Recent Articles by Writers Billy Roper follows.