The Supremacy of Rothschild

The Supremacy of Rothschild

By Tom C. Purcell (edited and reposted)

Mayer Amschel Bauer, a goldsmith and loan shark in 18th century Frankfurt, Germany, is where international economic oppression begins. Bauer changed his name to Rothschild, which means “Red Shield” in German, and a red hexagram symbol decorated the entry of his business and home. We can recognize this sign on the modern flag of Israel, which is blue and white. He had five sons; Nathan Mayer Rothschild, James Mayer de Rothschild, Salomon Mayer von Rothschild, Carl Mayer von Rothschild, and Amschel Mayer Rothschild, and for more than 200 years, this family’s black umbrella has reigned.

Mayer schooled his sons in the skills of money creation, currency manipulation, and the capitalism of warfare, then sent them off to the major capitals of Europe. Amschel Mayer, his first son, stayed in Frankfurt to run the hometown bank. Salomon went to Vienna, Nathan to London, Carl to Naples and Jacob to Paris, where they established a Rothschild bank in each. From 1815 to 1914, their international banks were the largest in the world by far. “Kings of the Jews” was a term coined to them by European aristocrats of the 19th century, and that is what they have become only, they’re not actual Jews.

Steven Spielberg                                     Benjamin Netanyahu

At the risk of being called racist or accused of stereotyping, I must illustrate that men who share physical traits with Benjamin Netanyahu and Steven Spielberg; generally Caucasian in appearance but with disproportionately larger ears and noses, and often pronounced drooping lower lips – these men descend from Khazars; a tribal people from Turkish and southern Russian migration.

King Bulan of the Khazars, in the 8th-9th century as a means to unite his people and steer them away from their inherent variations of phallic worship, forcibly converted the Khazars to Judaism. Now governed under one religion and one identity, gradually these tribal peoples became what we call today, Jews.   As they migrated westwards into eastern and central Europe, their inherent race largely became known as “Ashkenazi Jews” or simply, “Jews”. These are who the Rothschild's are.  These are the same people who were randomly persecuted and put into labor camps, then capitalized upon a so called Jewish holocaust to found the Zionist state of Israel. These were the Bolsheviks.

The Ashkenazi are actually the modern owners of national and international media, world banking, they are often described as backstage rulers of the United States, and tyrannical to their neighbors in the Middle East and around the world. But according to many, especially modern “Jews” these last statements would be deemed as anti-Semitic. The problem is, these people do not descend from the holy land and they’re not really Jews, at least they’re not the sons of Abraham. They are Talmudists.   The Talmud, as far as I’ve seen is distinctly different from most Jewish texts. It preaches Jewish supremacy, subjugation and abuse of non-Jews, and it is fundamentally dangerous to non-Jews or as they call us, “Goyim”.  Talmudism and Judaism might be fundamentally different from each other, and that's another discussion.  If you don’t think the influence runs so deep, fair enough. Here is just one example, just one quote of so very many, from so many significant world figures that supports such claims:

Through our national banks, the Federal Reserve, we extend book credit, which we create from nothing, to all local banks who are member banks. They in turn extend book credit to industry. Thus, all of our wealth is created from nothing. With this supposed capital we bring industry, management and labor into our debt, which debt only increases and is never liquidated. Through this continual increase, we are able to pit management against labor so they will never unite and attack us. The Federal Reserve system fitted our plan nicely since it is owned by us, but the name implies that it is a government institution. From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. This we have done. Prior to 1968, the gullible Goy could take a one dollar Federal Reserve note into any bank in America and redeem it for a dollar which was by law a coin containing 412 ½ grains of 90% silver. Up until 1933, one could have redeemed the same note for a coin of 25 4/5ths grains of 90% gold. All we do is give the Goy more non-redeemable notes, or else copper slugs. But we never give them their gold and silver. Only more paper. We Jews have prospered through the paper gimmick. It’s our method through which we take money and give only paper in return…a few readily apparent examples are the stocks and bonds market, all forms of insurance and the fractional reserve system practiced by the Federal Reserve, not to mention the billions in gold and silver that we have gained in exchange for paper notes, stupidly called money. Money power was essential in carrying out our master plan of international conquest through propaganda.”  -Harold Wallace Rosenthal (1976)

-Harold Wallace Rosenthal, Administrative Assistant to U.S. Senator Jacob Javits

It’s rumored that today, the Rothschild’s are worth 500 Trillion dollars – which is more than half of the wealth in the world, and more than 80% of Israel’s land is owned by the Rothschild’s. These rumors I could not substantiate in detail but they are included in this context because of their high plausibility. Towns and streets across Israel are named after the Rothschild’s. There is variety of animals species named after them, and there is even a Rothschild Island in the Antarctic. Certainly, the reach of Khazarian-Jew influence and control has evolved dramatically.

So the next time someone laughs or scoffs at a conspiracy theory, remind them to think critically – and why would the world as we know it be built on anything other than conspiracies? It is the natural way of things for social creatures, conspiracy. It is not a paranoid way of thinking, it is actually how governments rise and fall, how wars begin and how markets crash.

Comments

Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 4, 2017 - 10:13pm
For all newbies: WriterBeat is a free speech corner. The eventual anti-Semite will tank for lack of interest. So don't be upset! Just ignore!
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 4, 2017 - 10:31pm
Benjamin,

Thanks for commenting.  That uninteresting, the truth?  Maybe I'm not ready for the WriterBeat elite, like yourself?
Digress Added Nov 4, 2017 - 11:00pm
Mr. Purcell. You seem to be trapped in some sort of time warp. Or perhaps a Conspiracy Theory like 9-11 Jews stay home from work.

The Rothschild's have faded into history, and no longer have influence over their own households, never mind world affairs.
If you wish to catch up with the world financial situation, as it is today, This site is an excellent source of composite who's who, in the financial world.

Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 4, 2017 - 11:14pm
Digress,

Just because the national flag doesn't say "Rothschild" all over it, doesn't mean that Rothschild is not woven into Zion, the nation.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 4, 2017 - 11:17pm
...and Zion's friends.
Digress Added Nov 4, 2017 - 11:32pm
Mr. Purcell.
Your response is meaningless innuendo. Of course history, including Zionism includes the part Rothschild played in banking.
But it is long gone, and you don't have to be a friend of Zion to understand that.
You just have to be educated.

In my opinion, the future of Zionism is a financial and military alliance including Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE and Egypt.
Leroy Added Nov 5, 2017 - 9:18am
Welcome back, Tom!
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 5, 2017 - 9:50am
Hi Leroy.  :).  Fair warning:  Initially, I'll be reposting some of the old pieces I saved, lightly polished with an edit for each.  I know you don't prefer much of my subject matter.
Billy Roper Added Nov 5, 2017 - 9:52am
Tom, welcome back! Did you see that for the first time in three decades there actually is a non-Jewish Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank named? I was astounded.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 5, 2017 - 9:57am
Billy!  Congratulations on what you've been doing, and thanks.  I have been following The Roper Report when I can, and I can see that you continue to connect to more and more people all the time.

"Did you see that for the first time in three decades there actually is a non-Jewish Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank named?"

I didn't notice!  Wait, is it a Shabbos Goy?  Any way to tell?
Katharine Otto Added Nov 5, 2017 - 10:57am
Tom,
Having read a boatload of historical accounts of the Rothschild's influence on banking, including creation of the Federal Reserve, I agree they have had a sinister effect.  I wish you'd stayed with the Rothschild story, and not diverged into hard-to-prove analysis of the Jewish/Ashkenazi/Zionist connection.

That the international banking system is based on fraud seems to be the crucial point here, and you don't have to be Jewish to be a power-mad, money-mad bully or con.  We have entire governments playing this game, with citizens gullible enough to believe their governments work for them.

I'm currently reading House of Morgan, by Ron Chernow and have read The Creature from Jekyll Island:  A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, by G. Edward Griffin, twice.  The main instigator of the Federal Reserve Act, J. P. Morgan, was not a Jew, although he had a lot of help from them.  The main actor behind the first national bank was Alexander Hamilton, in 1790, and he wasn't Jewish, either.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 5, 2017 - 11:06am
Fair comments, Katharine.

It's not that Jews are the root of all evil, it's that they control most of the actual, tangible wealth in the world, and hand back paper currency that has no intrinsic value.  Certainly, not every Jew is a Zionist and not every Zionist is a Jew.  While it's not each and every last _____stein that's a problem, but generalizations are unavoidable.  As with the Bolsheviks - they were all Jews.  Why disassociate one from the other when it's the common denominator?
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 5, 2017 - 11:09am
In the sentence "While it's not each and every...." omit "but".
Jeff Michka Added Nov 5, 2017 - 12:12pm
Wow, Nazi Tom Purcell is back, and sleazy as usual.  He raving about Bolsheviks again, and it is like you never left, Purcell.  Picked up with the pro-Nazi, anti-semite rhetoric  immediately.  Have you polished and edit your tome to Eva Braun to entertain the "converts?"  Hand out the turkey basters!!
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 5, 2017 - 12:20pm
Jew Michka!

Thanks for the comments.  What's your blood/Smirnoff ratio at this time of day?  Have you hit 3% yet?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 12:19am
Huh, well, that didn’t take long.

Welcome back, Tom.  Did you miss me?

: D
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 6, 2017 - 10:00am
About 3 months.  I won't be contributing as much, not until the Purcell rule is lifted.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 6, 2017 - 10:57am
Don't be fooled! Purcell is a Jew who is out to kill us. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You goy think that you have found us out *snicker* *wringing hands*. We Talmud-Russia-whatever Jews are the real Jews and you Purcell Jews will never control ZION. *sulphorous cloud wicket laughter* It's OURS!

Watch your back! My cousin thrice removed will find you in our Jew-goy database into which we poke our large noses all day long. Be scared, goy! Be scared!
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 11:13am
LOL
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 11:15am
Benjamin, please remember this good shabos goy when you complete your final takeover.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 6, 2017 - 12:47pm
I don't mind Jews having a state of their own, Jewstein.   It's probably for the best that they are all in one place, secured in one Jewish state.  But it's time for these modern Pharisees to be exposed for what's what, and the same goes for the Holly(wood)cost.  The holohoax has burdened the world but revelation of truth nears.  Israel has cast a very dark cloud over each generation since 1948, and all of this started with Herzl, Balfour, Rothschild, even the Bolsheviks along with many other Jews and Zionists.

I often have to repeat that; not every Jew is a Zionist and not every Zionist is a Jew.  Not every born Jew is a greedy goblin, but there are far too many.   It's not the average family that happens to be Jewish that's the problem.  Well, except for the reparations they likely receive.  It's the international statesmen and conspirators that, for whatever reason they might have, pursue Jewish interests, Jewish capitalism, Jewish supremacy and security over the greater good and in some cases, over their own kin and comrades.
George N Romey Added Nov 6, 2017 - 12:59pm
Very good comments Katharine.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Nov 6, 2017 - 1:47pm
Might as well check Marko's last article. And he's not "antisemitic" (as per definition against Arabs and Jews....)
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Nov 6, 2017 - 1:49pm
In the Jewish religion, I contend that there is too much belief in money.

Marko's words on which I agree. And if that's antisemitic, I don't know what is NOT....
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 2:07pm
@Tom Purcell:
”The holohoax has burdened the world but revelation of truth nears.“

I’ve seen that for a long time, Tom.  Do we have a timetable yet?
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 6, 2017 - 2:11pm
Stay tuned, Jeffrey.  Or better yet, stop waiting around and instead, why don't you help to hasten the moment..
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 2:25pm
Tom, my friend, I think we established that I know far more about the subject than you ever will.
You keep trying, though.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 6, 2017 - 2:28pm
I must have missed when it was established.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 2:34pm
Sigh.

Well, we can do this again.  If you want.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 6, 2017 - 2:41pm
I didn't come back for Oklahoma Jeffrey.  Just a place for my work's heart to beat.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 3:12pm
Good for you.  Well, I’ll keep an eye out for your stuff, Tom.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 6, 2017 - 3:13pm
Puckell Goy, how dare you talk back! I will eat your children!
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 4:07pm
LOL

Go easy on Tom, Benjamin.  He’s a Holocaust denier, he just isn’t very good at it.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 6, 2017 - 4:08pm
Tom, are you going to repost your article on Auschwitz?  I rather hope not, though I don’t mind sharing my knowledge on it.
Jeff Michka Added Nov 6, 2017 - 9:50pm
Nazi Tom sez: Just a place for my work's heart to beat.-SO "der Weekly Gruppenfuhrer" hasn't accommodated you, or can't they find a host.  I remember giggling when I read they'd been booted from their provider...Well, you're work will lose the heart to beat.  It's WB and only some of you are nazis, the rest either WB gentleman's anti-semite club members, or not either.  You're believing in your own press thinking your Nazism is "normalized."
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 7, 2017 - 11:11am
Jeffrey,

IDK, stay tuned!  If you "rather hope not" that tells me that it intimidates you.  Start finding those links that try so hard to dispute the glaring facts surrounding the holohoax.
Jeff Michka Added Nov 7, 2017 - 12:11pm
Nazi Tom Purcell sez: Jew Michka! Thanks for the comments.  What's your blood/Smirnoff ratio at this time of day?  Have you hit 3% yet-of course, YOU aren't a troll, just a piss-ant Nazi. Your pard Billy the Nazi is jerking off now that you're back and will cover him.  Hey, bought your baby an armband with a nice swastika on it, yet?
Jeff Michka Added Nov 7, 2017 - 12:16pm
I await the time when you'll post "My kid said his first "Sieg Hiel" today when I SHOWED IT a pic of Adolf Hitler.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 7, 2017 - 12:20pm
Jeff, is there a name for what's wrong with you?
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 7, 2017 - 12:23pm
...I mean besides the extreme gynecomastia.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 7, 2017 - 1:12pm
@Tom Purcell:
“IDK, stay tuned! If you "rather hope not" that tells me that it intimidates you.”

LOL
Tom, I’ve dealt with far more knowledgeable deniers than you.  Trust me, you can’t intimidate me.  I just don’t want to waste my time finding material just to see it vanish when you desert the board.

“Start finding those links that try so hard to dispute the glaring facts surrounding the holohoax.”

I know there are glaring facts proving that the Nazis and their proxies murdered 5.5 million Jews during the war.  I don’t know why you can’t see it.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 7, 2017 - 3:52pm
Lol.  Those clever, clever, evil Nazis.  Who do you think would win in a fight between Darth Vader and the H-man?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 7, 2017 - 3:57pm
Darth Vader, of course.  Though, Hitler was very flatulent, that could be his secret weapon.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 8, 2017 - 2:37pm
I must admit that your article turned out to be more successful than I thought, goy. I will poison your wells! Watch out!

Jeffrey: If we Jews were only in control of Hollyweird we would put out really cool superheros. Moshe-man, the thrower of burning bushes! His assistant Talmud-boy, the conniving destractor (he dumbfounds his enemies with Russian)! The enemy: Goliath, the headless brute! His lover: Deborah, the warrior queen! Their vehicle: diamond rider (whatever it is: Donald Trump would die for it)! Their mission: conquering uncle scrooge's money vault!
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 8, 2017 - 3:15pm
I forgot Goliath's assistant: Goy Boy!
Jeff Michka Added Nov 8, 2017 - 9:10pm
BG sez: I forgot Goliath's assistant: Goy Boy-He could have a lead character role in "Goys in the 'Hood."
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 8, 2017 - 9:51pm
No, Jew, you watch out.  The SS won't rest until final victory .   And that's nice to know.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 8, 2017 - 10:01pm
"We fought before, in several fights
In North, South, East and West
And standing now, prepared to fight
Against the red plague
SS will not rest, we annihilate
Until no one disturbs Germany's happiness
And even if our line thins, for us there is never retreat."

And the devil laughs like this  :()
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 8, 2017 - 11:40pm
No, shabos goy, you SS goys rest. What do you holocaust deniers think is it that we built the gas chambers for? *wicket laughter*
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 9, 2017 - 3:31pm
Wicket laughter?   Like - Wicket, the Ewok?
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 9, 2017 - 3:37pm
Why are goys so boring?
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 9, 2017 - 3:54pm
Is there a punchline?  Or is the question itself supposed to be funny?  ...In the style of Seinfeld, "what's the deal with the goyim?"?
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:02pm
@Tom Purcell:
”SS will not rest, we annihilate”

Sounds about right.  “Annhilation” was an important part of the SS ethos, including women, children and old people.  You know, the ones that couldn’t fight back.

How.....brave.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:09pm
Purcell:
No, that was just an eyerolling moment. I mean Ewok, come on! Even a shabos goy can do better.

What are your interests that you like to write about? I don't know if you really want to go on and on about - I mean - ludicrous tosh.

I wonder what man would convert his people to - of all things - Judaism? It does not even make sense! If you were faced with a phallic worship cult - hopefully followed by the cute ladies, too - would you abandon it? Be real!

Jeff: Do you think Goy George here can fight?
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:10pm
"“Annhilation” was an important part of the SS ethos, including women, children and old people.  You know, the ones that couldn’t fight back."

Shabbos rhetoric, Zionist narrative, and that's all these comments represent.  The SS and Waffen SS were ferocious, unsurpassed warriors but it was not in their practices or policies to attack women or children.  Jews on the other hand - well by 1942, Eastern Jews were classified as partisans and as the war became less tenable for the SS divisions, there were instances of killings and executions but not of women and children.  Defiling and torturing women and children were the Red Army's specialties.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:13pm
@Benjamin Goldstein:

I try to go easy on Tom....he tries to be a Holocaust denier, he just isn’t very good at it.  He also believes that the SS and Hitler are pretty blameless, he thinks the Jews and their collaborators forced Uncle Adolf to fight.

He doesn’t really understand the history.  I’ve tried to help where I can.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:14pm
Jewstien,

King Bulan and the Kahzars - The Ashkenazim and Rothschild, Herzl to Israel - I don't want you to take my word for it.  I want you to do the research on your own if this is news to you.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:14pm
Is it usually in the manner of unsurpassed warriors to attack women and children? Even detached from reality your statements make no sense.

Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:19pm
Why are Jews parasitic?
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:24pm
Purcell: Conversion to Judaism is a very recent thing. Maybe you do some research. At the time when you place the dick cult folks could be cured with Christianity or Islam....or let them enjoy it.

Jeff: I don't really know. Things are easier if one simply sits people down. Typing takes too long. The best thing one can do is to occasionally shoot it down with a joke. It will wear off eventually I think.

The strangest thing at the moment is that Nazis are about the least I am concerned about. The numbers are too small to worry. I am more affraid of ideologies that are not questioned by large chunks of the population.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:27pm
I correct myself. It is all the same narratives that I am concerned about. I don't care if it is called Nazism, Islamism, socialism...if the lies that are told continue to be told they simply spread.

Purcell: If you attract too many parasites, wash yourself!
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:41pm
"if the lies that are told continue to be told they simply spread."

Two sayings I often repeat come to mind.  1)  Whatever the truth might be, let it be pursued, presented and preserved.  2)  Truth fears no investigation.

The greatest lie ever told is that there was a planned genocide of the Jewish race by a handful of Nazis and perpetrated by evil henchmen and soldiers.  This narrative, the 'Schindler's List' narrative is conjured rubbish.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:49pm
Purcell: You know that you can question whatever you want. In America. Thank god. But do you have anything to offer that contradicts the experience of millions of people? Haven't you seen the videos of the concentration camps? It is not that this was something that happened in the dark. People knew what was going on. The Nazis made not a secret of their hostility. You can all check it up. Thanks to google translate and other tools you can even type original documents into a computer and have them translate to you. So you don't have to follow third parties.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:52pm
Sure, trust Googlestein.   Lol.  Overlooked documents include; The Balfour Declaration and the Versailles Treaty.  The bologna about Nazis keeping meticulous records of "death camps" is a myth, and perhaps I should go ahead and post my article on Auschwitz since you're so curious.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 9, 2017 - 4:59pm
Purcell: You are aware that the Balfour Declaration of 1917 does not disprove the concentration camp Auschwitz which was built in 1940. Do you believe in clairvoyance?
Jeff Michka Added Nov 9, 2017 - 8:11pm
BG sez: You are aware that the Balfour Declaration of 1917 does not disprove the concentration camp Auschwitz which was built in 1940.-Well, Ol Tom has invented a Third Reich Time Machine before. As others have noted he's a Third Reich Romantic, so for him, dates. events, policies are all fluid, like how the bombing of London (1940-41) and associated "Blitz" was in retaliation for bombing Hamburg and Dresden (1945)...
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 9, 2017 - 8:15pm
Besides gynecomastia, Jew Michka, what is wrong with you?  Vodka-induced dementia?  Schizophrenia?  Just curious.

Frankly, these last two comments from Goldstein and Michka are nonsensical.  Pfff - friggin slavs.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 10, 2017 - 11:29am
Wow, you deleted our comments!!! You are not even a man. Your SS comes from siSSi!

Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 10, 2017 - 11:30am
No comments were deleted.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 10, 2017 - 11:31am
Sissy, I can't even call you dickhead now. No dick!
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 10, 2017 - 11:32am
Are you on the wrong post?  Slow down Ben Gurion.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 10, 2017 - 11:33am
Ah the phallic worship does run in your blood, just as Tay Sachs and other ugly Jewish-specific diseases do.
Jeff Michka Added Nov 10, 2017 - 4:27pm
Nazi Tom Purcell sez: Jew Michka, what is wrong with you?  Vodka-induced dementia?  Schizophrenia?  Just curious.-No, just you being your typical asshole Nazi self, Purcell.  You are the leading (in WB) Third Reich romantic.  What is wrong with you? As BG sez: You are not even a man. Your SS comes from siSSi!  But it looks so good in a leather trenchcoat, eh?

Recent Articles by Writers Tom C. Purcell follows.