Men Are Pigs

Yes we are!!! From the tops of our thick, semi-comprehending skulls to the bottoms of our perpetually stinky fucking feet, and from the backs of our very large or very flat asses to the tips of our very large or flat dicks!!! What to say…millions and millions of years of (de) evolution, (dis) creation, and whatever else you can throw in there (I’ve noticed that derogatory words often begin with a “d”, see what I mean), has shaped us into the creatures we are today. As if not being satisfied with destroying EVERYTHING ON THE PLANET isn’t enough, I think Mother Nature has cause for joy, as we will render ourselves extinct soon enough.

And who is responsible for this sorry state of affairs? Why, MEN, of course!!! You’ve been right all along ladies, men are responsible for anything and everything bad in the world. A woman said to me once, "Michael, do you know why men can't get Mad Cow Disease? Because you're all pigs." Another one told me, "Men are basically dogs that talk, and occasionally use flatware." Yet another one said I was the Anti-Christ. TRUE!!! Funny, when I really think about it, most of the women I've known absolutely HATE men one way or another, but that's OK with me, because I absolutely HATE many women one way or the other, so it all balances out!

I think the international symbols for males and females should change: men can be the pig of their choice, and women can be the bitches of their choice. Is there nothing new under the Sun here? I know, kind of an incomplete post, but any input will be appreciated. I think the one thing I find most frustrating is: Why do women object so strongly to being objectified and treated like objects, but yet seem to go out of their way to BE OBJECTIFIED AND TREATED LIKE OBJECTS?

Comments

Jeffry Gilbert Added Nov 14, 2017 - 12:17am
You'll be much happier in Thailand where women actually like men. They enjoy our company, and are happy just to be with us. Shockingly to Western women Thai women enjoy taking care of their man. Cutting your nails when needed, getting in the shower with you and scrubbing from head to toe are just two examples.

They care little how you look, where you are from, how old you are or any of that shit. They only care that you have a good heart.

Get the hell out of that shithole. You'll be happier.
Flying Junior Added Nov 14, 2017 - 1:03am
Women go out of their way to be objectified?

That's where you're wrong pal.  It's okay if a woman makes herself beautiful.  It does not justify bestial behavior on the part of men.  A beautiful woman just wants to live her life and be with the people that she trusts and loves.  Unwelcome sexual advances and even low-key sexual harassment are  never desired.  Some men don't seem to understand that.

Jeffry,

A man can still get a good woman in any part of the earth.  Glad to hear that you have such wonderful company.
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 1:10am
@ Jeffrey - Hmmm...Asian women seem to be more tigers and cobras, but I'll keep an open mind, lol.
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 1:12am
@ FJ - If a woman is exposing approx. 99% of her breasts, and then wonders why you look at them, isn't something wrong there? For some reason, my "Pander to Women" radar starts to sound, lol.
Flying Junior Added Nov 14, 2017 - 1:22am
Women have tits.  I think that God really created a true masterpiece when he placed them right under their lovely faces.  Just enjoy it.  If you lust, lust privately.  My personal recommendation to men who appreciate near-nudity is always the beach.  But you have to be discrete!

Your screed is not so different philosophically than the guys that are are always saying, "She was asking for it."
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 1:33am
FJ, did I just screed? LOL! I gotta ask, are you M or F?
Flying Junior Added Nov 14, 2017 - 1:39am
You're Trumping me bro.  Like you're the big dog.

Fuck off.  Great post.
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 1:42am
FJ, if you asked me a direct question like that, I would give you a direct answer.
Flying Junior Added Nov 14, 2017 - 1:55am
Well, okay.  Your article was fun enough until you got to the part about women objecting to being objectified.

Why did that have to be your conclusion?
Flying Junior Added Nov 14, 2017 - 2:10am
I'm probably being too hard on you.  One of my favorite country music songs is, "Girls, Women and Ladies," by Ed Bruce.  My favorite line is, "They start learning when they're babies."  Truer words were never spoken.
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 2:12am
FJ, somehow, you answered my question, lol! To be fair, I think I asked for some kind of help somewhere, and it's far from my conclusion!

P.S. No matter who or what you are, I get a good vibe from you! : )
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 2:31am
But...are you M or F?
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Nov 14, 2017 - 2:33am
Jeffry

Cutting your nails when needed,

Another parallel to Africa....but then again: They take care for their man, ok. And - true, looks, age etc. don't count much. But $ count a bit, actually. For these people, a "poor White" is something which is still unimaginable. Of course, because.....IF he were poor, how could he afford the ticket to get there ?
Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 14, 2017 - 6:34am
"Why do women object so strongly to being objectified and treated like objects, but yet seem to go out of their way to BE OBJECTIFIED AND TREATED LIKE OBJECTS?" Michael B.

Your name is Mr. Black and you are the only White on your job.  Would you prefer if your colleagues call you Mr. Black or the White man?

It would appear that a woman has a dual naming convention: Lady or bitch. But while she can transverse both worlds and embraces anyone to her advantage, she exercises the right to be called a lady.

Notwithstanding the colorful descriptors--dog, pig, cabron (pardon my Spanish), failure, or pussies, the defense of men is laudable and necessary for the advancement of the world. I can image sensitive men of the world going on a sperm strike.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 14, 2017 - 2:27pm
I used to be a feminist once and I have never, NEVER understood what objectification even means. Is it a concept? I always felt that it is a pointless word thrown around by idiots.
Leroy Added Nov 14, 2017 - 6:08pm

There's no doubt in my mind that most women seek to objectify themselves.  It is, apparently, part of our evolutionary process.  Of the two, men are naturally more beautiful and have no need to objectify or beautify themselves.  We can see this in nature.  The male cardinal is colorful and beautiful while the female Cardinal is plain.  In order to catch the attention of the male, women objectify themselves.  There are some women I would not want to see without their makeup.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 14, 2017 - 7:35pm
@ Leroy. "There's no doubt in my mind that most women seek to objectify themselves.  It is, apparently, part of our evolutionary process.  Of the two, men are naturally more beautiful and have no need to objectify or beautify themselves."

For the most part, you are a reflective responder, but above causes me to believe linguistic foreplay is at hand. There is another word they use for it.
Because the post is timely on the spate of men being accused of touching women, I believe the peacock would be a more appropriate bird to reference.

I must comment to the tongue in cheek nature or paradox of your post that in the world of birds, its the males who pretties up for females to see them. In the lower animal world, males show their muscle and their endurance.

In traditional Africa, male prettied up, showed stamina, and that they could hunt to support a family. In Africa, again, women prettied up and show that they were fit and healthy with their dancing and high jumping as men watched to choose a bride.

a fascinating topic could emerge from this post. I focus on Africa because my studies are strong in that arena. People from other culture can chime in on how women or men choose each other in the past.
Leroy Added Nov 14, 2017 - 8:08pm
Doc, a peacock would indeed be a good example.

"In the lower animal world, males show their muscle and their endurance."

True, but they also have horns and antlers or other features, which makes them more beautiful.  If you are in the woods in the fall, which would you rather see, a buck or a doe?  A buck is highly prized for its beauty.  With few exceptions in the animal kingdom, the male is always more beautiful.  It is only natural that it extends to man.

I have seen a documentary where the men high jumped to impress the females.  It is quite normal for males--whether human or animal--to impress females with their athletic prowess.  Apparently, modern youths select their female companion based on the size of their butt and their ability to twerk it.

Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 14, 2017 - 9:25pm
@Leroy.  Well... based on your attire, you appear to be a hunter. That with your observation, I will assuredly assert you are a hunter.

"Apparently, modern youths select their female companion based on the size of their butt and their ability to twerk it."

"Only a woman's face could launch a thousand ships.  You can bet she wore makeup and showed a lot of cleavage."

The first quoth brings up an interesting point that may have futurist implication but impinges on equal opportunity laws.
In earlier times one choose mate that could produce strong and healthy offspring.  Today that does not matter. Even those with conditioned which will lead to fatal birth defects are allowed to mate. The enormous cost then results for the futile hospital treatment. Of course no one dare advice against such mating, and should such advice be given, a law/right will be violated. What is your position on same? Would that be a question if there was a need to restock a population almost decimated by an act of God?

Leroy Added Nov 14, 2017 - 9:40pm
"What is your position on same?"

My wife, being Asia and small, was unable to deliver our child in the natural way, so I can relate to what you are saying.  We have cheated nature, but we have also overcome it.  I see nothing wrong with it.

"Would that be a question if there was a need to restock a population almost decimated by an act of God?"

In this case, the survival of the fittest will prevail.  Let's hope that the male population is the one decimated, leaving more women for those male who survive.  In that case, we would see objectification on steroids.  In any case, I will sacrifice and volunteer my services to save mankind.

"As for second, with the mobilizing of bias against men, should the honor ascribed to women in launching  ships be reexamined?"

I'm quite happy with women objectifying themselves so I would vote to keep the system the way it is.
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 10:49pm
Damn! FJ never answered me!
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 10:50pm
@ Stone - Good point, lol.
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 10:51pm
@ Rupert - "I can image sensitive men of the world going on a sperm strike."

LOOOOOOLLLOOL!!!!
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 10:53pm
@ BG - Agreed. I never even applied that word or bandied it around until the feminists kept repeating it, OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 10:54pm
@ Leroy - I cannot improve on your comments, lol.
Michael B. Added Nov 14, 2017 - 10:56pm
When asked why ships were referred to as "her" and "she", regardless of the names and/or purpose, Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz said something to the effect of, "because it costs a lot of money to keep them both in paint and powder."
Flying Junior Added Nov 15, 2017 - 2:03am
Gee whiz Michael.  I'm a happily married man.  I married one of the original feminists.  Maybe I'm a little bit too PC.  But I understand well the way women feel about this.  Sure, they can ratchet up the charm.  There are both men and women who will always seek conquest and admiration.  But my feeling is that most women just want the freedom to choose their own intimate partners without unwelcome overtures.  Shit, Mayor Bob Filner of San Diego...  What a butthole!  The guy looks like a Vietnamese Catfish.  No woman wants that on top of her.  Men abuse their positions of power.  This is the day and age that it needs to stop.

I am all too aware of male attitudes that objectify women.  To me it is simple to understand their feelings.  I'm sure you get my position.  It becomes a problem when men publicly humiliate and harass women.  It's even worse in private.  But all of the boys in this thread seem to be alright.  You guys aren't doing wrong.  Who the hell would want to live in a world where women never took any pride in their appearance?
Jeffry Gilbert Added Nov 15, 2017 - 2:57am
I'm a happily married man.

After all, that's what she tells you you are. Just keep repeating: "Yes dear".
Jeffry Gilbert Added Nov 15, 2017 - 3:00am
#MGTOW

Flying Junior Added Nov 15, 2017 - 3:10am
Why do you hate me so much?  You're such a bitch.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 15, 2017 - 4:36am
@ Leroy brilliant and mirth infused

Leroy Added Nov 15, 2017 - 9:41am
"because it costs a lot of money to keep them both in paint and powder."

LOL.  I like that, and so true!
Jeffry Gilbert Added Nov 15, 2017 - 10:04am
In the final analysis if it floats flies or fucks rent it.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 15, 2017 - 3:20pm
@Gilbert. Could you explain your outlier framework regarding your response to most posts?
Jeffry Gilbert Added Nov 15, 2017 - 10:36pm
Could you explain your outlier framework regarding your response to most posts?

I could.

Michael B. Added Nov 16, 2017 - 10:41pm
"In the final analysis if it floats flies or fucks rent it."

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!! And true! I'm going to use that one Captain Gilbert, giving you full credit, of course! You topped the Canadian Shrimp and the Liquordale Yachtie with that one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Michael B. Added Nov 16, 2017 - 10:41pm
Could you explain your outlier framework regarding your response to most posts?

I could.

Perfect answer!
Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 17, 2017 - 6:54am

"In the final analysis if it floats flies or fucks rent it."

Really, I am not ashamed to say the response is beyond my pay grade of understanding. Please simplify it for me.

Jeffry Gilbert Added Nov 17, 2017 - 10:04am
I'm going to use that one Captain Gilbert, giving you full credit,

No need. Its older than the hills. My grandfather used to say it. It endures because it's so universal as well as true.