West Aiding Massive Genocide in Yemen at Behest of Saudi Arabia

As usual my news blog was moths ahead of the mainstream in reporting this early in 2017.

Civilians in Yemen are still in the grip of a major humanitarian crisis as Saudi Arabia's war on the impoverished republic continues unabated. Shocking numbers are affected including 7 million civilians facing severe malnutrition, and 19 million out of the country’s 27 million population "in need of some form of aid." Thousands of civilians have already died as a direct result of airstrikes. However, all of this is made worse by the Saudis having imposed a blockade on humanitarian support. It effectively genocide and yet the United Nations does nothing and the USA and NATO allies impose sanctions on nations which try to help Yemen.

Yemen has been devastated by more than two years of brutal civil war, with Sunni Muslims loyal to the oppressive regime, supported by the Saudi Arabian government's well equipped military and politically by the United States. President Abd-Rabu Mansour Hadi’s government is backed by a Saudi-led coalition and is fighting to drive the Shi'ite Houthi rebels out of cities they seized in 2014 and 2015.

Since the beginning of the conflict, western support for Saudi Arabia in Yemen, started by Obama, Hollande and Cameron, now continued by Trump, May and Macron, thousands of innocent civilians—including children— have been slaughtered by American and European manufactured weapons. In spite of the fact that the Saudis have been caught dropping US bombs on schools, hospitals, and marketplaces, (remember the faux outrage from liberal media and politicians when Assad's forces were accused of doing that in Syria, even though a blind, deaf and dumb person could have seen those alleged atricities were false flag events,) the war goes on. The Saudis and their mercenaries have been directly targeting civilians yet the US and NATO continue to support the side controlled by the Saudis.

Last week, Houthi rebels in Yemen launched a ballistic missile toward the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh. In response to the attack which killed no one, the Saudis placed a blockade on all flights in Yemen, including humanitarian aid. The blockade has stopped the flow of the much needed medical supplies and the food for which millions of Yemenis are desperate and if not reversed will cause the largest genocide by starvation in modern history.

After briefing the UN Security Council last week, Mark Lowcock, the UN’s humanitarian chief, said the move will worsen a "catastrophic" humanitarian crisis that has pushed millions to the brink of famine and has caused a mass cholera epidemic, reports Al Jazeera. It is a safe bet however that three permanent members of the Security Council, Britain, France and USA will veto any move for action against the Saudis.

"I have told the Council that unless those measures are lifted … there will be a famine in Yemen," Lowcock, who visited Yemen late in October, told reporters last week. "It will not be like the famine that we saw in South Sudan earlier in the year, where tens of thousands of people were affected. It will not be like the famine which cost 250,000 people their lives in Somalia in 2011," he added.

In spite all this being common knowledge, for three years the West has seen what was happening yet stood on the sidelines and refused to act. Strangely the same nations were eager to get involved in Syria and Ukraine until it became clear the price would be confrontation with Russia. Children are starving by the thousand in Yemen because of a US / NATO policy of supporting Saudi Arabia no matter what war crimes and human rights abuses the primitive theocracy is guilty of. All Western nations are complicit as is the United Nations by not only failing to step in and stop it but actually aiding it.

RELATED POSTS:
Saudi Arabia Launches Chemical Attack on Yemen capital Sana’a, Killing Civilians
British Lawmakers Demand Inquiry Into Saudi / US War Crime In Yemen
Songs of Glory (poem)
Syria - the real agenda
What’s Really Happening With Saudi Arabia and Qatar Will Not Be Televised

Comments

Nasty Added Nov 14, 2017 - 5:05pm
Ian. There is nothing new about Arabs slaughtering Arabs! To call it Genocide is just Emotional outrage. If they weren't using Western weapons, they would make their own.
All of the Middle East is in revolt. Who backs who, changes without notice.
Human slaughter is the order of the day! Don't get your knickers in a twist over inhumanity toward one group.
I just read about the return of Slavery to Liberia. African immigrants are being sold by human traffickers in open markets.
We are returning to barbarism in the name of righteousness. At my age, I can look forward to Armageddon, as the greatest show on earth, now that Ringling Bros. has closed shop.
Leroy Added Nov 14, 2017 - 5:35pm
Ian, do you think it is just a proxy war with Iran?  caused by the failure of the O administration?
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 14, 2017 - 6:14pm
Good article, Ian.  I suppose 7 million just doesn't cut it for mainstream media...

Which makes me think of Jews:  What is Israel doing from atop the Temple Mount to help people in Yemen?  I mean, all things considered you'd think the Jewish state would put a stop to such a holocaust.
Nasty Added Nov 14, 2017 - 6:29pm
Excuse me. That was Libya where the Slave Markets are, not Liberia.
In America the Slave market is in Labia.

A little twisted there Tommy. Why would Israel want to save a people who have sworn to their destruction?
Israel is working with Saudi Arabia in secret, and both see the Shiite Iranians who are backing the Yemen civil war, as enemy #1.
Dino Manalis Added Nov 14, 2017 - 7:13pm
Instead of exacerbating the Saudi-Iranian proxy war in Yemen, we should assist a leader who would bridge the divide between Sunnis and Shiites and unify the country, like El-Sisi of Egypt.  Subsequently, we ought to pressure the regimes to balance stability; human rights; and democratic reforms without destabilizing the countries.
Nasty Added Nov 14, 2017 - 8:08pm
Dino. Egypt is aligned with Saudi Arabia and Israel, along with Jordan, Kurdistan, UAE and Kuwait.
There is NO reconciliation here. Think Reformation..
The best you can hope for is Détente.

"Subsequently, we ought to pressure the regimes to balance stability; human rights; and democratic reforms without destabilizing the countries. "

Get your head out of your YouTube Dino. The Arab Spring resulted in even
worse situation.
 The only hope is another Empire, as noted in my opening sentence!
The Burghal Hidage Added Nov 14, 2017 - 9:09pm
What WE should do ( whoever that we may be at a given time) is wash our hands of the entire region, that part of the world I refer to affectionately as Krapcanistan. Am I to summon my indignation and sympathy for even human tragedy that occurs in Krapcanistan? And if so at the behest of whom? I refuse. I have become callous and hardened to it all.  The troubles in Krapcanistan are of their own making. The west make convenient scapegoats to be trotted out by despots as the reason for their problems. I think we should sell them more arms so they can kill each other off faster and rid the world of their troublesome presence. If US manufacturers stopped selling arms there I'm certain the French or the Russians will be happy to pick up the slack. Or others.

I'm not happy about the support of the Saudis or any other regime in Krapcanistan. There are no winners. They can all go to hell.

Ian - Good piece. As always well researched, informative and well written.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Nov 14, 2017 - 9:32pm
Sad about the silent press which is not so silent in its hounding of President Trump.
Nasty Added Nov 14, 2017 - 11:54pm

Burghal. We are the world, we are the children. Have a coke and enjoy the slaughter!
I assume your Crapcanistan is the brown part of Africa. But isn't the Black part a problem also?

I think your hoodie is cooking your brain.
Simply Jews Added Nov 15, 2017 - 2:02am
Ian,

Good article indeed. However, if I may remark, you have omitted the other side of that story. The ongoing war in Yemen is only one of several Sunni-Shia conflicts that continue as we speak in several parts of the area. And of course the interested parties are present on both sides of that ancient divide. Iran and its proxy Hezbollah shouldn't be exonerated or forgotten. Here is a bit about the other side
Simply Jews Added Nov 15, 2017 - 2:05am
Burghal,

There are several groups in USA and Europe, both on the left and on the right, that preach uninvolvement and isolation. Crapcanistan, as you call it, seems to be far away from your backyard. At the moment.

History, however, tells a different story about empires that isolated themselves. Usually it is the last stage before the end... take it as you will.
opher goodwin Added Nov 15, 2017 - 6:03am
Religion, oil, profits and guns makes for a heady mix.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 10:49am
Nasty, I never get MY knickers in a rwist about 'man's inhumanity to man.' I am however a great believer in clickbait.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 10:53am
Leroy, I agree that's how it was intended. The stubbor nature of the Houthi rebels, like the stubborness of Assad's Alawite supporters in Syria, has led to the risk of a more direct confrontation.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 10:55am
Tom, I think Israel is more focused on Lebanon at the moment. Apart from that, you're a well informed person, I think you know as well as I do that the Israelis have been very happy to collaborate with the Saudis in spite of theological differences.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 11:00am
Dino, you were doing well until you mentioned bridging the gap between Sunni and Shi'ite. Like 'the Rapture' when our clothes fall off and we float away into the ether (I've reserved my place in the line next to Helena Bonham Carter) it will not happen until "the conversion of the Jews."
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 11:05am
Burghal, like you I believe we should was our hands of that region. as I said though, I'm not averse to click - bait and a trending story like that, which I written on elsewhere several times, each time pointing out the negative effect of western meddling on the poorest and most vulnerable, is just too good to miss.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 11:08am
Dr. Rupert
Indeed, in fact they are not so silent about sowing division throught the developed world. With European and American societies fragmenting we had big problems at home.
Tom C. Purcell Added Nov 15, 2017 - 11:13am
True, Ian.  These days I'm compelled to put the question on the bulletin board, just to remind folks.  :)
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 11:13am
Simply Jews, well yes I have omitted the other Sunni / Shia problems in the middle east and elsewhere, because I'm bored with writing about them. I don't post much here but elsewhere I have over a hundred article (all with thousands of page views to their credit, covering Syria, Turkey's incursions into Kurdistan, the persecution of the Yazidi by ISIS Wahhabites in Iraq, Somalia, South Sudan, Eritrea and so on.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 11:15am
Opher, oil, guns and profits are the motivation for western intervention, but the religion problem goes much further back.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 15, 2017 - 11:17am
Nasty did mention the return of the slave trade. It never really went away in certain parts of the world of course,  but perhaps the new European slave trade is something I should do an article on. Again there's plenty in my archive to draw on.
Simply Jews Added Nov 15, 2017 - 11:38am
Ian,

Yes, I see what you mean now. It could become boring indeed, unless one develops an obsession.

"And when I started blogging I was purely comedy and satire. Has the world changed or have I?"

Unfortunately, I could identify with the issue, more or less the same thing happened here. As for the reasons: both (in my case).

Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 15, 2017 - 12:12pm
Thank you for bringing some attention to the conflict. It is one of the conflicts that brought me to my brainstorm article about warfare. It is hard to get bits of information in between our daily affairs, the media sucks and politicians ultimately follow dubious advisors or private motivations. So here I am. Clueless. Like the general public.
Dave Volek Added Nov 15, 2017 - 2:55pm
Thanks for posting Ian. This war has not got much attention from the western media. It's good to stay informed. Not too sure what we average people can do about it though. The political players behind the scenes are making the decisions in back rooms. I'm not sure they have right answers either.

I almost got a work contract in Yeman as their new oilfields were being developed 20 years ago.
Nasty Added Nov 16, 2017 - 12:39am
Ian. I look forward to your article. European news is obsessed with hiding the evil they promote with their open immigration.

Trafficked people passing through Libya have previously reported violence, extortion and slave labour. But the new testimony from the International Organization for Migration suggests that the trade in human beings has become so normalised that people are being traded in public.

target="_blank" rel="nofollow">People for sale: Where lives are auctioned for $400 - CNN - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/africa/libya-migrant-auctions/index.html
20 hours ago ... Smugglers in Libya are auctioning migrants off as slaves. ... After seeing footage of this slave auction, CNN worked to verify its authenticity and ...

target="_blank" rel="nofollow">World turns blind eye to Libya slave trade: photographer - Reuters
www.reuters.com/article/us-libya-migrants-slavery-idUSKCN18D283
May 17, 2017 ... By Astrid ZweynertLONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Libya has become a modern-day slave market, with migrants caught in a ...

Nasty Added Nov 16, 2017 - 12:39am
target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Missing Migrants Project
missingmigrants.iom.int
Missing Migrants Project data are estimates from IOM, national authorities and media sources. The boundaries and .... Mediterranean. Drowning ... Drowning. Deaths: 5. Vehicle Accident. Deaths: 4. Hypothermia. Deaths: 3. Killed. Deaths: 1  ...

target="_blank" rel="nofollow">No Migrant Deaths at Sea in Last 20 Days as Mediterranean Arrivals ...
www.iom.int/news/no-migrant-deaths-sea-last-20-days-mediterranean-arrivals-reach-121517-2017
Aug 29, 2017 ... Geneva – Since 9 August, IOM, the UN Migration Agency, has not received any reports of migrant deaths in the Mediterranean. The total count ...

target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Mediterranean - Missing Migrants Project - International ...
missingmigrants.iom.int/region/mediterranean
... Tiles © Mapbox. 2,966DEATHS OF MIGRANTS RECORDED IN THE MEDITERRANEAN IN 2017. LAST UPDATE | 13 November 2017. DOWNLOAD DATA ...

target="_blank" rel="nofollow">UN reports more than 300 migrant deaths on Mediterranean ...
refugeesmigrants.un.org/un-reports-more-300-migrant-deaths-mediterranean-crossing-first-two-months-2017
Feb 24, 2017 ... An estimated 366 migrants died at sea during their Mediterranean journey to Europe in the first 53 days of 2017, down from 425 of the ...
Katharine Otto Added Nov 16, 2017 - 11:47am
Ian,
Good article, and oh so sad that all sides are participating in the blood bath.  I'm sure all believe they are right.

Like Burghal, I would like the US, at least, to quit meddling, or to send food instead of bombs and weapons.  My rationale is different, because I do care that the whole world seems to be addicted to conflict, with no resolution except annihilation.

It's hard to feel so helpless, and I admire anyone who cares enough to keep abreast of it.  I didn't know the Saudis were the primary aggressors.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 16, 2017 - 1:22pm
Benjamin, I chose to post this across all my sites because so many people in Europe and North America are hardly aware of how serious the situation in Yemen is. I can only spread the news in a small way but if enough of us put it in front of our small readerships, together we can make a difference.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 16, 2017 - 1:29pm
Dave, the unseen political players do have the right answers when the questions always relate to corporate profit and political influence. What can ordinary people like us do? There's an old political maxim, "if voting changed anything, they'd abolish it."
We can make that untrue by voting for people who would not abolish it, those who will not be bullied or bribed into obeying the diktat of the back - room deal makers. It starts at local level and will take a long time to accomplish but if our first success is to avert a major international conflict it does not matter how long the rest takes.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 16, 2017 - 1:30pm
Nasty, I'll get on it.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 16, 2017 - 1:40pm
Katherine, the Saudis have been playing dirty for a long time and with the present King a doddery octogenarian and the recently named Crown Prince a Sunni Muslim fundamentalist who has been purging the government of more experienced people and replacing them with his supporters the future does not look good.
I would like to see the west stop meddling, it would be painful to watch the suffering caused by regional conflicts based on ancient hatreds but we should not intervene apart from supplying humanitarian aid (not in the form of the 'humanitarian' bombs dropped on Libya by the FUKUS axis - France, UK, US) in support of 'moderate rebels' who have turned Libya from Africa's most prosperous nation to a chaotic failed state.)
Benjamin Goldstein Added Nov 16, 2017 - 1:48pm
republished it on my mini blog. Every little helps.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Nov 16, 2017 - 6:55pm
Ian,

There is a civil war going on in Yemen complicated by the schism in Islam and 5000 years of tribalism. It turns out that many persons, many innocent, die in such wars, as we saw in the US and during Colonial times.

"Like many of Iranian-backed military militia such as Hezbollah, the Houthi movement attracts its Zaidi-Shia followers in Yemen by promoting regional political-religious issues in its media, including the overarching US-Israeli conspiracy and Arab "collusion".[30][31] In 2003, the Houthi's slogan "God is great, death to the US, death to Israel, curse the Jews, and victory for Islam", became the group's trademark.[31]"--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houthis

Apparently a plea for eternal peace:

Peace in our time.

Prof Claudewell Thomas Added Nov 16, 2017 - 10:58pm
The situation is so bad that a reincarnated Neville. Chamberlain would use his umbrella as a parachute.Maybe the Donald will come up with a Deal.(grimace)
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 17, 2017 - 12:41pm
Prof. No need to reincarnate Chamberlain, we now have Teresa the Appeaser as our Prime Minister and just about all governments in the developed world seem set on appeasing certain tyrants (those that have oil or other mineral reserves and cooperate with global corporations.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 17, 2017 - 12:47pm
rycK,
Yes, it is fundamentally the old Sunni / Shia conflict, but the Sunnis are aided by the west while he Shi'ites get help from Iran (and probably also from Russia indirectly.) And as Opher mentioned back up the thread, oil, profit and political advantage are the incentive for outsiders to meddle.
Nasty Added Nov 19, 2017 - 12:34am
A little twisted there Ian. ALL Muslims accept Mecca, in Saudi Arabia,  as their most holy city! Medina is the next for Sunni, and Shia have Karbala and Najaf in Iraq, and Qom in Iran.  Many others are considered sites for Pilgrimage in Iraq and Iran. Shiites don't get help from Iran, Shiites ARE Iran, and now, thanks to Obama surrender of Iraq, both Iran and Iraq are Shiite.
That is the heart of the conflict! NOT OIL! Oil is a simpleton's way of blaming the WEST for tribal hatred. Revenue from oil allowed both sides to elevate the conflict. Russia is backing Iran Shia, and EU,USA, is backing Sunni Saudi and Shia Iraq. ISRAEL is supplying Nuclear cover for the Sunni and Kurds. SHHHH. big secret!
There is a huge realignment in the works, that will see Saudi, Egypt, Israel, Kurdistan on one side and Iran/southern Iraq, Syria,  Lebanon on the other.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 19, 2017 - 11:46am
Nasty, all Muslims accept Mecca as their principal shrine, just as all Christians accept Jesus as their saviour. but there have been conflicts between Catholic and Orthodox of Catholic and Protestant just as there between Sunni and Shia. Tribal hatred is the root of the conflict but oil is the west's excuse for taking sides.
And Israel's covert collaboration with Saudi Arabia has been an open secret for over a decade.
Nasty Added Nov 19, 2017 - 6:24pm
I thought you were better than this Ian.
Fallacious Argumentation comparing Christians and Muslims only distorts the inherent evil in Islamic Society.
I tried to explain my conclusion  of the coming new Middle East, that does not include a Palestinian State, and you pishaw pishaw it away saying it has been for 10 years.
10 years ago Obama the Muslim, wanted an end to Israeli, military superiority and destruction of their defense capability. He was bowing to King Abdullah, who was fighting an Al-Quaida insurrection, and selling them weapons to use for defense against Zionist Agression.
There is no freakin way they would partner with Israel!

The interest in ME oil diminished greatly with the development of North Shore fields in Europe, and Shale oil in USA/Canada. What was once a necessity, is now a convenience, dropping the price of oil in half.
EU leftists cling to the delusion that oil is motivation. The Nations of the ME that are now coalescing, realize that the oil boom has passed, and Israel has industrial expertise to provide a better future for ME after oil, as well as Nuclear Superiority over Iran and their supplier North Korea.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 20, 2017 - 12:40pm
Nasty, it's very well documented that the US / NATO sponsored ISIS rebellion in Syria was supported because Israel, Saudi Arabia ans the US wanted a pipeline from the Gulf States to the eastern Mediterranean ports. With Israel on board with that plan, and having conspired with the Saudis and USA to effect regime change in Iran, clearly you are not fully informed. Both the Israelis and the Saudis are masters at playing both sides against the middle. Both Saudi Arabia and Israel see Iran as the main threat and have collaborated to neutralise that threat for years.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Nov 20, 2017 - 1:59pm
Ian

"Nasty, it's very well documented that the US / NATO sponsored ISIS rebellion in Syria was supported because Israel, Saudi Arabia ans the US wanted a pipeline from the Gulf States to the eastern Mediterranean ports."

So, we are to believe that the US actually supports, or did, the ISIS movement?

We have our own pipelines and huge oil and gas supplies.

Hard to believe.
Nasty Added Nov 20, 2017 - 4:29pm
Ian. I had held you to a higher standard than most of the WB participants, but you are acting like an ideologue.  As rycK, rightly points out, the USA is at war with ISIS, and helped defeat them in Syria, although the Obama admin. wasn't good at it.
Well documented by who? RT, Iran, Antifa?

The armed rebellion against Assad was first organized by army defectors who in summer 2011 set up the Free Syrian Army. Their ranks soon swell with thousands of volunteers, some wanting to defend their towns from regime’s brutality, others also are driven by ideological opposition to Assad’s secular dictatorship.
Although the political opposition as a whole represents a cross-section of Syria’s religiously diverse society, the armed rebellion is driven mostly by the Sunni Arab majority, particularly in low-income provincial areas. There are also thousands of foreign fighters in Syria, Sunni Muslims from different countries who came to join various Islamist rebel units.

US Secretary of State John Kerry target="_blank" rel="noopener">said in September 2013 that Islamist extremists make up only 15 to 25% of the rebel forces. But a study by Jane’s Defence published at the same time estimated the number of Al Qaeda-linked “jihadists” at 10 000, with another 30-35 000 “hardline Islamists” who while not formally aligned with Al Qaeda, share a similar ideological outlook (see target="_blank" rel="noopener">here).
The main difference between the two groups is that while “jihadists” see the struggle against Assad as part of a wider conflict against the Shiites (and, ultimately, the West), other Islamists are focused only on Syria.
To make matters more complicated, the two rebel units who claim the Al Qaeda banner - Al Nusra Front and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – are not on friendly terms. And while the more moderate rebel factions enter into alliances with Al Qaeda-linked groups in some parts of the country, in other areas there is growing tension and actual fighting between rival groups.

Were there some ISIS infiltrators in the mix? Probably! Did:
"....US / NATO sponsored ISIS rebellion in Syria was supported because Israel, Saudi Arabia ans the US ...."  NO.
As I stated before, the world is awash in oil! To claim it is a cause for war, is a fools game.

I suggest you stop using LEFT Propaganda, to WIN, what you see as an argument, and replace Argumentation with Reason!
Nasty Added Nov 20, 2017 - 4:39pm
P.S. It is true that " ...clearly you are not fully informed..." but neither are you, or anyone I can name. We ALL make judgments on known information. But you are sliding deeper into the Left Progressive swamp of innuendo and partial facts, and abandoning reason.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 20, 2017 - 4:45pm
rycK,
You can believe or disbelieve whatever you like. US sponsorship of ISIS (begun under the Obama administration ostensibly for the purpose of ousting Assad in Syria, and ended a couple of months ago by Trump is a well documented fact and has been attested to by several Washington insiders.
Ian Thorpe Added Nov 20, 2017 - 4:54pm
Nasty, I can't believe you are citing that clown John Kerry in support of your pro - war propaganda. I don't hold you to any standard but I would expect any persons who class themselves  as educated to do better.
As for my using left wing propaganda, I usually get accused of being a right wing extremist. In fact I am ant war, anti establishment and I find the labels left and right totally meaningless these days.
And for the record I have no interest in winning any argument on WB, I think comment threads are a waste of time and that opinion has been reinforced here.
Nasty Added Nov 20, 2017 - 6:09pm
I am saddened by what you have become Ian. Your retort is ALL argumentation. Not a single fact or issue presented. I quoted Kerry as the possible source of your delusion, since you have NO credible sources.
You are compelled by your newly acquired delirium to continue commenting, but since you offer nothing credible, I will no longer respond to your ranting.
Happy Holidays!
Nasty Added Nov 20, 2017 - 6:10pm
P.SA. You and Kerry now have much in common!
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Nov 20, 2017 - 6:53pm
Ian
"rycK,
You can believe or disbelieve whatever you like. US sponsorship of ISIS (begun under the Obama administration ostensibly for the purpose of ousting Assad in Syria, and ended a couple of months ago by target="_blank">Trump is a well documented fact and has been attested to by several Washington insiders."

Although I agree that Obama was soft or favoring the ISIS types, the term "sponsorship' is improperly used here. It implies that Obama spent money or political capital on ISIS, which is probably not true, but you may be right on this narrow point.

We do not know the depth and breadth of Obama's hate for the US.

Recent Articles by Writers Ian Thorpe follows.