I Cant Tell You What I Feel, but I Will Tell You What I Think

I'm back, Passion Blues here and yes that is my burning bra waving in the air before you. Please take caution, the fumes from the synthetic fibers can be hazardous to your health. My girls are certainly breathing better.

When I started looking for a platform to share my passion for words, I was intrigued to find writer beat. But it seems to me that all I have found is a forum for stifled pent up people who have given up on finding the beauty- the passion in life. Instead you duck and dive behind and around facts and links to pages of information. You don't want to explain to me why you think you are so damn right, you just KNOW that you are.

Why the same points, the same arguments? At some point have you not said all that you have to say on some of these tired beat up ideas, conspiracies, and concepts. Tell me how you feel, not what you think. Find some beauty in this exhausted metaphor that you call life. Utter words of praise, find something that makes you want to call out! Prose, utter rhyming picturesque lines that meld into the mind and create childlike visions. Prose, praise, joy - come out of your respected yet self induced coma. Let the troubles of the day fall away like wet brown leaves in the final days of Autumn. Use your immense talents to delight the senses, thrill me, tell me story. I don't want to hear facts and newsreels. I want to hear those, whose knowledge of the written word so immensely impresses, make me swoon. Show me the artist that is hiding in your deepest veiled regions.

I love that I have found a place to write whatever I want - so have you. Praise, pose, beauty anyone?

Comments

Nasty Added Nov 18, 2017 - 6:19pm
Its not where you come from, but what you are
Its not what you are given, but what you make of it
A grain of sand on a beach, but totally unique when examined
A universe in a universe of universes, we stand alone
Emotions excite our lives , but reason makes us human
Fear of strangers kept us alive, but fear of strangers destroys the quality
The beauty of the world , is a man and woman raising a child
Ugliness is when that beauty is replaced by Equality

The Burghal Hidage Added Nov 18, 2017 - 8:20pm
Is that a challenge? Hmm.....there are some creative minds here. How 'bout it?
Passion Blues Added Nov 18, 2017 - 8:23pm
Nasty- Thank You from the bottom of my heart. The image that "a universe in a universe of universes" conjurs up is sublime! I love it! Give me more!
Jeffry Gilbert Added Nov 18, 2017 - 8:52pm
Tell me how you feel, not what you think.

The demand of a woman that fails to acknowledge the essential difference between women and men.

Women remain true to their feelings, value those more than anything whereas men remain true to logic.

Not understanding this key difference is why there is so much strife between the sexes especially in the West.

Nasty Added Nov 18, 2017 - 9:25pm
That which is you, is made up of all,in your DNA, stalks Neanderthal
our universe is shared, but we alone, make the world, that others are shone
Conflict is life. We are born in pain. Death is relief. The rest mundane
This instant in time is a repeat of mine.

Nasty Added Nov 18, 2017 - 9:37pm
I love you Passion, no need for Blues
I'll eat your Apple, if Eden I lose
You are my Passion, my reason for life
Join with me in Ecstasy!
Nasty Added Nov 18, 2017 - 10:15pm
The strife between sexes Jeffry, is only in the WEST, and those places it influences.
Muslims have no problem!
Asian women know how to be women, and prosper from it.
It is Christians who have forgotten their own story of creation, that have strife.
Men were given a Penis to penetrate women. End of story!
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Nov 19, 2017 - 6:43am
Passion

I agree. Show the passion and be more creative, people :-) Commenting news is what the word says: Commenting. It's not creative. It has its place but should not dominate. Publish stories of your own. Writer Beat, emphasizing on Writer.
Passion Blues Added Nov 19, 2017 - 6:57am
Nasty- Men were given penises to penetrate women- end of story? No my dear friend, I am afraid not. In fact a woman was given a pussy to envelope a man, to that fact there can be no argument. Neither can one argue the fact that most men will do ANYTHING to be enveloped. Thank you for your art and beauty!!!!
The Burghal Hidage Added Nov 19, 2017 - 7:03am
Stone - genau so!
Dino Manalis Added Nov 19, 2017 - 8:33am
We need to be flexible; reassuring; and captivating, not tear us further apart!
Passion Blues Added Nov 19, 2017 - 8:58am
Mr. Stone Eater - very happy to see your response here. I have read some of your things and I am quite taken, you are a talented man. Being a man of the world I'm sure you have witnessed much beauty: as well as much strife. Thank you for remaining an open soul.

TBH - don't hide behind a foreign tongue. I lived abroad and I know how sometimes the phrasing of somethings just sounds so much better and makes more impact in its mother tongue. But  I have read some of your things and some of them posses a haunting beauty. If you feel the need to use a foreign phrase to illustrate your point, at least provide me with some translation or reference. Good to hear from you, your latest prose was stunning!
Passion Blues Added Nov 19, 2017 - 9:05am
Nasty - Dreams are a danger
             Hope is aloof
             Love is illusion
             Betrayal the proof

You have thrilled me, made me swoon sir...more please.
Stone-Eater Friedli Added Nov 19, 2017 - 9:57am
Passion

TBH made that German remark because my mother tongue is German ;-) And....thanks for the nice comment !
Nasty Added Nov 19, 2017 - 7:02pm
Passion.
Your Haiku poem addressed to me was nice, but your delusion about Stone makes me pause.
I will follow awhile to discover the REAL Passion.
Émičiktuŋža yo
Nasty Added Nov 19, 2017 - 7:13pm
“Religion is for people who're afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who've already been there.”
Vine Deloria Jr.
Passion Blues Added Nov 19, 2017 - 7:43pm
I wrote that Haiku two years ago, during my liberation. Still true today, but necessarily "for you". I think you should read more pic Stone, he is a man of the world; privileged with insight that not all posses.

Stone - no offense intended, did not know of your mother going. Although I must admit that I find German to be the most "gutteral", for lack of a better word, of all the romance language. Keep writing, tell me a story of Africa.

TBH - I hope I didn't offend. How many languages do you speak? A poet such as yourself was bound to be multilingual.
The Burghal Hidage Added Nov 19, 2017 - 8:08pm
English is my second language, my native tongue being Vulgarian. Competent German and a fundamental grasp of French. Thats it, I'm afraid.

I should clarify something for you. Stone speaks German, but is not a German. He is Swiss where many speak German, slightly less speak French and in some quarters they speak Italian. The Swiss as a nation are multi-lingual. German and English are members of the same language family, Germanic.

The difference between English and Germans is fairly obvious. The English exported their genocide to other continents. The Germans chose to keep theirs closer to home.

Nasty Added Nov 19, 2017 - 8:15pm
Enjoy your delusion Blues. Passion is for intellectuals.
Sorry I wasted my time and yours.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Nov 21, 2017 - 11:00pm
Neither can one argue the fact that most men will do ANYTHING to be enveloped.

Reminds me of a shirt I once saw on a rather attractive woman - "I've got the pussy so I make the rules"

Growing up with five older sisters I learned early on that they in particular and women in general detest pussy whipped males.

Yet so many western women weaponize that thing.

Could it be that western women don't know WTF they want?

Passion Blues Added Nov 22, 2017 - 2:04pm
Jeffry - You could say that about some of us, but don't classify us all that way. I know exactly what I want, I know exactly what most men want, and generally I know how to get what I want. (Usually I get what I want through my own damn hard work! ) I don't understand how grown men don't understand that we ladies want sex too! It feels just as good to us. I could never weaponize it, and truth be told, I (or other females) don't have to. It is usually the bored tired, boring ass house wife who rarely gives it up anyhow, who thinks it is so precious she can with hold it. Well I have this to say to her, be careful sweetie, if you wont give it up, there are many of us who are looking for the stress relief of a good hook up, your man may be looking my way!