The Deranged Liberal Psychic State

Liberalism is a mental affliction that is manifested in large groups and stirred, as a stew, by political happenings. The far left dictates the future, the conduct,  levels in political polls and comments, in advance, for the toadies and supplicants to solemnly chant and follow. The expectation is that if the political and governance turn out to align with narrow liberal dictates then all will be well and the conservative opposition will suffer.  But what happens when things turn against the well-designed plan?

Liberals are dedicated to certain rigid themes and adore their leaders no matter what they do in terms of lies, criminal actions and conduct. If one of their leaders falls from grace or loses an election then the shock to the collective becomes immense and certain personality defects then dominate the average liberal and his or her public conduct.

From a certain perch we can watch the liberals foam and froth over the election of Donald Trump as the unexpected ascent of the Great Satan and they cannot acknowledge they have lost their leader as well as political votes in government. Denial is buried under psychotic and criminal actions in some form of defense mechanism to ameliorate their disgust and distress.  Reason and reality in this context have little or no effect on their groups as they continue to bawl and shriek their anger against those who displaced their idols, jobs, government gratuities and other perks.

Observers of these actions stare at the chaos in wonder. Many cannot account for their  obvious frustration, cowardice, sleaze, sloth and other negative attributes that suddenly take full charge of the left-liberal’s mental faculties, however slim. The frustration leads to a positive feedback in terms of intensity and anxiety but with a negative feedback in acceptable conduct, use of cognitive skills and social norms.

For many of us the German term schadenfreude is of use. We do not have to be offended by the outrageous comments and slings of abuse from persons like Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi or the primed stooges on  the networks. We can view their antics as playschool mud-pie war and be pleasantly amused at their frantic projections, predictions and threats. They actually provide quite a bit of amusement and we can look forward to more excitement.

We have more to look forward to: The Trump Presidency is not-so-quietly dismantling the disgusting and perverted micro-managerial system that took the left some decades to establish and these begin with a great dagger thrust deeply through their professed hearts with a hefty tax cut. There is nothing so loathsome or unfair or Fascist, in their warped view, as taking away the spending power of the left. We can look forward to an increase in amplitude of the moans and hate threats as we proceed down the next seven years of the Grand Trump Administration where more phony government programs will be slashed or discarded as odorous refuse. The howls and social disobedience will increase in intensity as their future is carved up and cast away like the sticky remnants of a dead cat.  More TV anchors and their lackeys will make obscene and untruthful statements with caustic rants and be fired for their conduct. This is known as the Dan Rather process.

Those who do not hold leftist sentiments will have a lot of fun in the next seven years.

rycK, the JFK Democrat

Comments

Bill H. Added Dec 28, 2017 - 10:40pm
"Liberals are dedicated to certain rigid themes and adore their leaders no matter what they do in terms of lies, criminal actions and conduct".
I would say that the same applies to Trump supporters based on what I have observed, especially the underlined part of the quote.
Leroy Added Dec 28, 2017 - 11:46pm
Nice article, rycK.  The progressive liberals are so enamored with big government that they are ok with progressive liberals choosing who will be the next president.  They don't see that subverting the will of the people as a problem.  They believe they are right and others are so wrong that subverting an election is justified.  One described the current debacle where government resources were used to prevent Trump from being elected and, once elected, to prevent him from administrating with hopes of removal from office as a "tempest in a teapot."  No big deal.  Any means of getting rid of Trump is justified, right, and proper because he is vulgar idiot.  Of course, if it were the Conservatives attempting to subvert and elections, the shrill cries would have been deafening.
William Stockton Added Dec 29, 2017 - 12:24am
Chris, so what if people are angry and have hatred.  Why give a hoot about it?  LOL
Do you get your panties in a wad about the rampant hatred in cities like Baltimore which have a homicide each and every day?  These are wholly democratically run cities.  Wow.  Lots of hate thier to point out yet you focus on trivial matters.  Good gawd.
You guys seem to be focusing on the wrong things which you claim are your priorities.  Perhaps you can explain that.

I fully admit that I have anger and hatred for the cult-left.  They are the most corrupted political organization this nation has ever seen.  We had never had a political party set up a primary rigged for their anointed one.  The courts are proving this with ongoing lawsuits.
William Stockton Added Dec 29, 2017 - 12:46am

Really?  Disagree?  I just wish it was that simple.  I disagree with people frequently and don't hate them.
LOL.
The cult-left wanted power at any cost. Still do.  Well, there just happens to be many Americans willing to confront this corruption and perhaps one day we can go back to our homes, drop our weapons in the streets, and find a new peace.  For now, that future seems a long way off.  On that, we agree . . . hey!
William Stockton Added Dec 29, 2017 - 12:55am
OK, so you don't hate everybody, just everybody whom you believe is a leftist.

No, cult-leftist.  Plenty of sensible people from the left.  They are just cow-towed into silence by their own party.

But you seem to relish the prospect of political bloodshed.
You seem to be a hyperbolic kind of person.

Wars are not fun, they are not glorious. They are ugly and horrific.
The only person who is actually talking about war and bloodshed is you.  Why are you doing this?  Why all the hate bro?
William Stockton Added Dec 29, 2017 - 1:10am
 oops... Kowtow.  lol  They are probably not "cow-towed" although that visual seems also adequate.
Bill H. Added Dec 29, 2017 - 1:21am
Chris - The level of hate from those who are obviously Trump-inspired has been pretty obvious, especially during the holidays when we are all supposed to be at peace with each other.
Lately I have witnessed way too much hate-trolling from those out here from the (I will steal one of their favorite labels with a small modification) Cult Right. One of them ran a blog that was one of the best examples of the level of hate in America during these times.
Well, there is one less of them out here as of today.
I will let the group figure out who that was.
The Burghal Hidage Added Dec 29, 2017 - 7:35am
I dont hate leftists. I hold them in contempt for their dishonesty ( a trait, I hasten to add, is not exclusively their own). And they amuse me with their pretzel logic. As long as they are not in charge of things I can laugh them off (and usually do).

Actually the thing that amuses me the most about the "left" is that they are by and large stalwartly anti-religion and yet they cling to the tenets of their orthodoxy with the same kind of fervor. Its like they don't want to get rid of religion: they want to be a religion. Ah hell! Let's just say it. It is a religion. It's no different
The Burghal Hidage Added Dec 29, 2017 - 7:36am
This is not Trump inspired. I came to these conclusions a long time ago all by myself.
The Burghal Hidage Added Dec 29, 2017 - 7:37am
Incidentally rycK -  a good piece.Thanks!
George N Romey Added Dec 29, 2017 - 7:54am
From what I see Trump is big government. He believes that he, representing government will solve many problems. Time will tell if he does.

Conservatives never seem to shut up about RR. Yet RR exploded the deficit and doubled the debt, just like Obama did. Therefore by their definition of RR Obama was a conservative.
Stone-Eater Added Dec 29, 2017 - 9:26am
leftist

...used to be, in my youth, a direction which stood for equality and fairness. I don't know how the US perverted it to a system of corporate exploitation. Maybe they didn't understood the real meaning of capitalism: Do something and get rewarded for it. EVERYONE.
Stone-Eater Added Dec 29, 2017 - 9:29am
George

We can complain as much as we want on the net, in the US, Europe or anywhere. If we don't agree, we have to boycot, we have to take the street, whatever.

The only problem is: It won't change anything in the long run. Human nature is at play, if you like it or not...
Stone-Eater Added Dec 29, 2017 - 9:31am
....and as long as people follow any -isms, they won't be able to open their eyes. They will follow their -ism leaders.
Dino Manalis Added Dec 29, 2017 - 9:40am
They're desperate and divisive fanatics and usually anti-American.  It's not politically correct, it's mad!
George N Romey Added Dec 29, 2017 - 10:26am
Protesting does nothing here in the US.  The GOP will call you traitors, the Democrats will give a sympathy nod and then completely ignore you.

A boycott in mass would work.  Don't pay the banks a damn dime of what you owe.  Don't shop at Wal Mart and other large chains.  Never show up to vote.  However, how you would ever get a plurality of Americans to do so is beyond me.
Bill H. Added Dec 29, 2017 - 11:32am
I actually know many "liberals", "snowflakes" or "cult left" that MAGA, Burghal, Stockton, Leroy, SFC MAC (R.I.P.) would be surprised to find are devoutly religious and attend church on a regular basis. I actually know many who have guns and enjoy hunting and target shooting, I actually know many who agree that our borders should be tightly controlled, and I actually know many who are behind increased efforts to combat terrorism.
All of you have created these "monsters" by constantly absorbing, watching and listening to your favorite ERW "news" and media outlets who blast you with unending rants on what they want you to believe everyone to the south of extreme right is thinking and doing. They also present you with convenient labels to apply to these monsters that help reinforce your hate for these people they have created for you.
Many of them are your neighbors or people who you work with, and are probably really nice people once you get to know them. I suspect these people most likely know where you stand and conveniently avoid you at work and in the neighborhood. I know this is the case in my neighborhood and was the case at my last job. There was always those who made it obvious to the wrong people or during the wrong situation where they stood.
Our good friends who live in PA were invited over to her brother's house for Christmas dinner who they have not seen for a couple years. The brother happens to be a big Trumpie, and after a few drinks, apparently began to unload some of the usual material (as we see out here) along with a barrage of degrading rhetoric, resulting in a disagreement that ended up cutting the whole affair short, along with our friend stating that she never intends to see her brother again.
I'll bet you guys are thinking "Right on!!, They showed her!!" Yesserrriee!
This is exactly the nation full of hate you guys are creating for all of us.

Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 29, 2017 - 11:34am
Fine article, Ryck.

BTW I don't hate the left, but what "the left" connotes nowadays makes me feel kinda sorry for them.  They are subscribing to narrower and narrower views, all the while preaching the opposite in terms of inclusivity and acceptance.  CNN has done a great disservice to the mission of the left, as have other networks.  It has been a massive, deflative implosion for the Schumer/Pelosi left.
Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 29, 2017 - 11:45am
When they run out of everything else, the left will always have the polls.
Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 29, 2017 - 11:49am
Polls are misleading and carry little weight with me, and with many.  The concept is valuable, to ask the American public how they feel.  Only, you can't poll every American, and the context around the survey makes a major impact to the way polls are answered.
Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 29, 2017 - 11:55am
Misleading, not necessarily wrong based on the sample.   I find it to be a highly subjective  matter - polls.  Polls are a tiny slice of an enormous population.  Even if you get a sample of 100,000 it's just a slice.  You can't vet the fractional samples and that makes it a highly subjective, flawed practice.
Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 29, 2017 - 12:12pm
Uncertainty is the key word here.  I'm no more certain of my perceptions than the perceptions subscribed to in light of said polls.  Besides, poll data isn't going to influence the thought processes of intelligent men and women, or shouldn't anyway.  'This is what most people think' (based on a recent poll) does not guide wisdom to "that's what I should think."
Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 29, 2017 - 12:47pm
Clearly.
The Burghal Hidage Added Dec 29, 2017 - 1:16pm
Bill H -  Except that i dont trade in that. I know liberals who attend church "devoutly"....that is part of the pretzel logic. How does one profess to believe and adhere to Catholic doctrine while continually supporting a party that is the biggest advocate for abortion on demand. Do not mistake me for a pro lifer : I am not. I dont have the bona fides to be in their tent either. And thats fine. I dont want to belong to anyones club. Often conservatives stake out positions I happen to agree with, and often times not. Liberals might as well be from another planet. I dont think they are evil, just misguided. I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I just tell you what I think
Leroy Added Dec 29, 2017 - 1:32pm
"I agree entirely that polls should not guide our own thoughts. They serve only to tell us what others think. In this case, the polls clearly show that the American public does not share your perception of the left."

Trump's numbers are the same as O's at this point in his presidency.  Can we say that the American public didn't share your perception of the right?  Trump accomplished his numbers with a weight on his back.
Jeff Michka Added Dec 29, 2017 - 6:19pm
Leroy insists: Trump's numbers are the same as O's at this point in his presidency.-And you've got cites to "prove" that, right.  Oh, CC offered some facts over your opinion.
Jeff Michka Added Dec 29, 2017 - 6:23pm
Nazi Tom Purcell sez: all the while preaching the opposite in terms of inclusivity and acceptance.-Still upset Americans haven't whole heartedly embraced naziism-Maybe Billy the Nazi's podcasts aren't up to it.  Sounds like a discussion topic for "the daily stormtrooper" above the fold.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 30, 2017 - 12:21pm
  From many above:

"I am glad to see your confession that you retain anger and hatred for those you disagree with."

There is no hatred in my article. I merely describe what liberals look for and want. We use  the German term schadenfreude in a response to the silliness and ignorance of the left.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 30, 2017 - 12:32pm
TBH

" How does one profess to believe and adhere to Catholic doctrine while continually supporting a party that is the biggest advocate for abortion on demand. "

Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 30, 2017 - 12:35pm
Exactly.

"An excellent question. The answer appears to be in the selective training that the left mandates for their lackeys. Being inconsistent is not a problem for them."

Exactly.  I said the same thing in the comments above, more or less.  Narrower and narrower views, excluding what they disagree with and labeling it as "hate speech" all the while preaching inclusivity, diversity and acceptance.  What it's really about, is the art of victimhood...manipulation.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 30, 2017 - 12:36pm
Tom

"Besides, poll data isn't going to influence the thought processes of intelligent men and women, or shouldn't anyway.  '"

Poll data and other media projections are rigid chanels that  are to focus the followers of their leaders. They are forced to be selective.
Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 30, 2017 - 12:46pm
On the left, the most skillfully pitiful victim wins.  The trick is you can be a victim under countless circumstances unless you are a White, heterosexual man.  The protocol is, victimhood at the hands of oppressive, White masculinity.  Also, Christians are never victims, not to the left, but Jews and Blacks are eternal victims, somehow.

In our quasi civilized modern melting pot, White men have become the mythical monster beyond The Pale.  Not to everyone, but to far too many nuclei on the left it's getting that way.
Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 30, 2017 - 12:56pm
Yeah, some.
Tom C. Purcell Added Dec 30, 2017 - 1:04pm
It's a place to read and share thoughts.  It's not called 'PolicyBeat', is it?  You'll have to do a better job eliciting cheerful, joyful, comfortably left responses if that's what you're looking for.

I know some people don't prefer my manner of speaking/writing.  I tend to use general terms a lot, but I don't prejudge individuals.  So get off my case, Chris Crawford.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 30, 2017 - 1:33pm
Chris

Thank you. that is what you do.
The Burghal Hidage Added Dec 30, 2017 - 2:37pm
Someone must have got a thesaurus for Christmas!
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 30, 2017 - 3:45pm
I find liberals tend to act in concert as if they are steered by some magic chain. On other occasions, I note that liberals are like the old, besotted dribbler who is on a solemn quest seeking the source of the stench that seems to be everywhere he or she goes.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 30, 2017 - 4:21pm
Not  for  you. Did you post anything else?
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 30, 2017 - 4:25pm
CC

"Several writers here insist that they do not hate the left because:

1. They hate only the "far left" or the "cult left". "

I do not hate the left. They fill a void in terms of filling the lower steps on the ladder [crime, sloth, ignorance, etc.] so the rest of us can share what is better. I like liberals when they spit out hate and claim that they are not hateful themselves. They are fun to watch.

It us like Coney Island.
Jeff Michka Added Dec 30, 2017 - 4:47pm
CC sez: Mr. Democrat, you have a lot of anger and hate in you. Do you have any political beliefs other than hatred?  First of all, he's Syck Ryck, the Barry Goldwater Republican.  He tries to milk a break or two by trying the JFK thing.  One read of his rightist junk, blows the JFK cover away.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Dec 30, 2017 - 9:59pm
Yeah, right.

Certainly not anywhere near the hatred you have for Trump.

Seek help for your virulent strain of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD).

rycK the JFK Democrat Added Jan 1, 2018 - 10:43am
Jeff is a  one toot commenter

Hate in many forms always constitutes the body of his rants.
Dave Volek Added Jan 1, 2018 - 4:19pm
Bill H

Nice response. Left-leaning people are everywhere--and they have one vote like everyone else.

But it's more to demonize them I guess. Blame them for all our problems.
Dave Volek Added Jan 1, 2018 - 4:23pm
Let's find out who all the liberals are and take their voting rights away.
Even A Broken Clock Added Jan 3, 2018 - 10:46am

And as far as the 7 years to go, given Donald's fascination with pressing buttons, you may not have that long even if he is not removed prematurely due to his extreme incompetence and venal nature.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Jan 3, 2018 - 4:09pm
EBC

"rycK - you are a good writer and eloquently present your points. The problem is that you are unwittingly using the psychological term of projection in denouncing your supposed enemies. What you claim is the sins of the left are actually the sins you realize you are guilty of yourself."

Show me an example.

When I say that Obama is a druggie, a liar and a racist I identify negative attributes in his character not mine.  I am not guilty of any of those elements that form the hollow basis of far-leftist politics. He is a pig and Huma and Hillary need to go to jail for crimes I could not have committed.

Finding projections in other folk's work is qne old cliché.

rycK the JFK Democrat Added Jan 5, 2018 - 1:39pm

spite and spittle from the drooling left.  nothing left?
David Montaigne Added Jan 6, 2018 - 6:29am
If voters had to prove they knew or understood issues below being granted the right to vote - if even a minimal comprehension test were required for one's vote to count - we would be a lot better off, as we would avoid a lot of votes for big empty promises and actually strive for the long term good of the nation.  Sadly, people from both parties will read this comment and think, "Yeah, that would eliminate the fools on the other side from voting their way!"
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Jan 6, 2018 - 11:41am
David

"... if even a minimal comprehension test were required for one's vote to count - we would be a lot better off,.."

They apparently tried this in Athens  in the first attempt at democracy and the project failed due to demagoguery and other lesser factors. After 74 years of intense propaganda and 'education' in the USSR they did not achieve anything like a homogeneous polis.

In political theory there is a theoretical concept whereby your vote has some intrinsic value in any given election.[1] This value depends on the relative sizes and number of political parties in the fray. As such, if you vote in a system that allows only one party, your vote is meaningless. When the number of parties increases your vote may increase in value but only when parties approach an equal size. Frequently, splinter parties may jockey for favors and position and minor concessions and join in with one of two near-equal parties and become king makers.

[1] On the Value[less] of Your Vote

We are nowhere in terms of having an 'educated' electorate. Better luck in the next incarnation.
Pardero Added Jul 16, 2018 - 12:19pm
rycK the JFK Democrat,
I finally took the time to investigate the rest of your catalog. Well done!

Pardero Added Jul 16, 2018 - 12:22pm
By the way, that last link isn't working, though it may be the dodgy internet at this semi-remote location.
Dino Manalis Added Jul 16, 2018 - 12:28pm
 Some of them are truly deranged, but the rest of them it's politically necessary to attract voters.  I think most Americans are offended by this and want responsible politicians to work together to get things done.
Eric Reports Added Jul 16, 2018 - 8:36pm
There is nothing worse than an evildoer who thinks he is doing good.  That is what the new far left have become.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Jul 17, 2018 - 10:45am
Eric

I am not sure they think they do good at all. Much of their stuff is obviously destructive to the economy and their party.

Let them rave on!