SA: Reductio Ad Absurdum

Reduce to Absurdity

Right now, today and next week and for probably the next year there is a genocide happening in South Africa. You are NOT hearing about it on the largely, massively Jewish press.

I ask a question about the holocaust: "why must we always know of the holocaust and not the others". I've been asking it all my life and listening to answers. The holocaust is representative of all of the atrocites of man I hear back. "Never again" is the motto.

This motto applies to the Jewish people, not everyone. The Jewish, like the Muslim people both believe there is us, then there is everybody else. Double standards define these beliefs at their core. "Gods Chosen People".

It does not matter to our establishment that South African white Christian farmers are being exterminated, being lead to camps and killed. I wonder if they built special chambers or if these people are being killed, raped, buried or burned alive, etc just like in the other hate driven massacres.

But the holocaust message drones on. The Globe and Mail, a  paper up in Canada mentions the holocaust quite regularly, after 65 years. I don't have to look at it to know that the SA genocide isn't being covered or isn't being covered on the Front Page.

So is it really about "Never again"? Or does "Never Again" only apply to Jews ?

If we are quiet about this, then they be be quiet when it comes to our turn because they will be dead.

Comments

Frosty Wooldridge Added Feb 3, 2018 - 12:05pm
Africa's future grows worse and worse by the year. At 1.1 billion, the United Nations projects Africa to reach 2.0 billion by 2050 and 4.0 billion by the end of this century.  They will ravage every creature with talons, feathers, claws, fur, fins, scales--in the air, in the water under the ground and above the ground.  When you look at the human race adding 3.0 billion by 2050, every creature faces horrific conditions. All caused by humans and their technology.  Frosty Wooldridge, 6 continent world bicycle traveler who has seen what's coming up close and ugly.
wsucram15 Added Feb 3, 2018 - 12:14pm
It wont become an issue until people fear Africa. its that simple. Right now its considered a shithole.
Dino Manalis Added Feb 3, 2018 - 12:37pm
All genocides must  be recognized to prevent them from happening again!  The media is no longer necessary, victims themselves can inform us with pictures of barbarism against humanity!
Frosty Wooldridge Added Feb 3, 2018 - 12:55pm
Dino, humans commit genocides because ethnic groups all work for dominance.  They kill each other to gain turf.  The human race consists of animals that think, but still animals.  Humans being the most vicious of animals.  As Africa's population hits 2 billion, look for horrific genocide such as the Sudanese, Congoese, Somalians and more. Average IQ in Africa ranges around 68.  That kind of intellect solves problems with violence.  Look at Chicago or Detroit.  Harsh reality, but I used to work in Detroit and Chicago.

Neil Lock Added Feb 3, 2018 - 1:34pm
Frosty: I bow to your superior achievements on your bicycle. Myself, I’ve only bicycled across two continents: Europe in 1974 and North America in 1989. I really would like to read your account of your bicycle journey to the North Pole. And the South, too.

As it happens, I used to be “uncle” to a young lady who became the third woman ever to reach the North Pole on an unassisted expedition. See here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7632937/Doctor-is-first-British-woman-to-walk-to-the-North-Pole-unsupported.html.

Doug: I do apologize for departing from your theme. But Frosty deserves to be exposed for the bullshitter he is. That said, I consider white supremacy, black supremacy, Jewish supremacy and their inverses to be all wrong. As I’ve said before, what matters isn’t who you are, but what you do.

Oh and Dino, do you really think the victims of Auschwitz could have taken selfies?
Benjamin Goldstein Added Feb 3, 2018 - 1:51pm
Doug: Never again does not only apply to Jews. Why do you spend half of your post on Jews and so little about the farm murders.

Just look how often I try to draw attention to it!
Doug Plumb Added Feb 3, 2018 - 2:11pm
Yes, I should have mentioned that there are plenty of Jews on our side and want to preserve freedom and the American way. I cannot walk though the PC minefield all the time. Thank you for pointing this out.
Doug Plumb Added Feb 3, 2018 - 2:14pm
@ Frosty re "Frosty Wooldridge, 6 continent world bicycle traveler who has seen what's coming up close and ugly."

You cannot see the future. Its fundamentally why the end does not justify the means. You are arguing that it does based on an imagined view of the future.
Doug Plumb Added Feb 3, 2018 - 2:17pm
re "Average IQ in Africa ranges around 68.  That kind of intellect solves problems with violence. "

I just don't buy into the whole IQ thing. Why didn't Africans want the wheel ? We cannot imagine so therefore call it stupid. You can't quantify the performance of a paper clip with just one number, how can you do it with a human mind ? These people that believe in IQ tests also think their distant relatives were monkeys.
Neil Lock Added Feb 3, 2018 - 2:53pm
Actually Doug, by definition the average IQ (whatever that means) in any population is 100. :-)
Doug Plumb Added Feb 4, 2018 - 6:31am
xanadu, forget about the Bolsheviks, the Holodomor, The Zimbabwe farmers, and all the other massacres and just remember the holocaust OK? Even though you aren't responsible, keep paying for it as the establishment slowly erases historicaal truth from your memory. Let them tell you what you should think.
  Your remarks seem like ritual defamation.
  I do not dislike Jews, I think they are much like everyone else. I think this communist state of mind has been developed using them as Guinnea pigs and now its been tested and its being put onto all of us.
  I think for the most part Jews have comfortable lives, they stick together and they educate themselves, like any intelligent sub group would.
  Sub groups, depending on their size are unique in a population. If it was East Indians in this subgroup, they would be used for the very same purpose.
  In the end its all about propaganda and humiliation by getting people to believe nonsense. You twist their minds until they are unable to question. No one appreciates the power of propaganda and everyone secretly thinks they are immune to it. No one is, especially the intelligent and educated - they are the low hanging fruit for the propagandist because they suffer from vanity.
  Only truth can provide universal peace. Jews aren't responsible for the sins of their forefathers, and neither am I.
Doug Plumb Added Feb 4, 2018 - 6:33am
 Shame is another component of this propaganda. Many Jews know the holocaust was faked but are ashamed. I learned the truth about it from Jews, not from Christians. Holocaust deniers tend to be Jewish and they represent the best among us, despite being socially persecuted by fools who will always hang their own saviours.
opher goodwin Added Feb 4, 2018 - 10:08am
Frosty - You have to go down a way to find the US in that list. Unfortunately IQ is greatly affected by nutrition and deprivation.

RankCountryIQ