THE US REGIME AND ITS FAVORITE PASTIME

Is WAR.

There used to be a time when Americans were hiding their political and/or military goals. Nowadays, the "main exporter of freedom and democracy" doesn't feel obliged to do that anymore - they bluntly say "do as I want or I flatten your place". If it corresponds to the UN charta (which they founded and still control, at least financially and through their economic interest group called "Security Council") or not - who gives a shit. Other people, please do respect our wishes (orders), if not, see above.

***too many countries to mention where the US interfered***

Latest example is the realtime soap "Me and the Rocket Man", screenplay by Donald Trump, directed by MIC. Gracefully Mr. Trump has accepted an invitation to ease the tense situation caused by useless military exercises around North Korea (let's show them who we are, huh), in fact directed at China, but Mr. Kim is easier to provoke and may be less dangerous than Mr. Li, so let's stick to the recipe to strangle the small ones.

The US did agree to meet Little Rocket Man, but posed so many conditions on him that he has only two choices: 1. He accepts, but due to the fact that he let himself be provoked by the US to some really tough remarks, he will lose face, and in his culture, losing face is about the same as committing suicide. Or 2. He refuses, and in that case, the US can attack and tell the world: We offered him a hand, but he refused it...

Clever they are, admitted.

I guess the world is aware of that. But as I said, the US does not NEED to cover up anymore. They understand themselves being No. 1 anyway, if only by weapons accounts, and by closing the eyes when seeing what happens in THEIR country...it must be hard when an empire in the coming already sees that others want to take their place, and these others do it way more clever - by economic means like the Chinese, or the Russians, which are more blunt as well, but at least, their leaders (at least the one on top) control their country a lot better than the US does, and seem to be able to lift the standard of life of its people a bit, while in the US it goes down.

That last fact will sooner or later bring the people of the US to revolt - except when their brains are already so washed that they will scream Hooray ! when WWIII starts, orchestrated by their ghostly regime, in order to rally the people behind them to "fight yet another (self-created) enemy".

Mission accomplished, yes. sir.

And the arms industry will clap their hands...

Comments

Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 12:48pm
Oph

Where are you ? Everything ok ?
Katharine Otto Added Mar 12, 2018 - 12:50pm
Stone,
Well, I agree with your contempt for the US but see a different future.  It will not be one of nuclear war, because Russia and China, being Communist, but more important, geographically closer to N. Korea, want to stay on Kim Jong Un's friendly side.  And they have a common enemy in the US.  They are more prone to wage economic war, such as funding pipelines from Iran, or finding ways around UN "sanctions."

Of course, they won't advertise their distrust or dislike for the US but are quite willing to look the other way when someone sabotages US efforts.  They recognize the US is its own worst enemy.  That we are in such disarray among ourselves gives them reason to hope that we will kill or bankrupt each other before we can do much more real damage in the Eastern Hemisphere.

You mentioned on another thread something about the Taliban's cutting off the drug trade from Afghanistan.  I see the drug trade as a major reason for the US war, because the CIA likes to be in control of the international drug trade.  That's why we have a government/media/declared "opioid crisis" now.  It's giving Americans more reasons to hate Afghanistan, the Taliban (which trades in drugs, doncha know), and ISIS, thereby justifying more war and more meddling.

Long winded me.  I'll stop now before this becomes too much of a rant.

Glad you brought this up.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 1:06pm
Katharine

This article is the view from the OUTSIDE, means from Europe and also from Africa. I can't speak for Asia or South America, but I feel they think the same largely.

That's why we have a government/media/declared "opioid crisis" now

I see that a bit far-fetched. Most Americans that have an addiction aren't hooked on opiates but on pharma stuff, and only eventually switch over to opiates. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Bill Kamps Added Mar 12, 2018 - 1:19pm
The US has been at war since roughly the Spanish American War, so I think it is pretty consistent.  Of course Europe was at war for roughly 500 years before that, so we take turns :)  who ever is on top economically or militarily, is engaged in wars.  Kind of just how it is.

Part of the problem is that the  US has reduced the number of body bags that come home to a rather small number compared to previous wars.  They then create the money to fund the war, so the average US person sees relatively little impact of the war.  With no impact, little opposition.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 1:28pm
Bill

As I said, clever. A disgusting kind of cleverness....
George N Romey Added Mar 12, 2018 - 2:46pm
The war powers I think know a big war with a draft is not feasible. That went out with Vietnam. Instead it’s just non stop under the radar which the MSM has no interest in. Only the poor will fight and die. The US forgot about them several decades ago.

WW1 taught the plutocracy that war is a very profitable venture. We’ve been on both sides of the coin with our puppet installed leader today tomorrow’s enemy.

No one will ever go up against the MIC or an organization like the CFR. One day our hegemony will bankrupt us. I don’t see nukes by still think it a possibility.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:17pm
George

No one will ever go up against the MIC or an organization like the CFR.

That's how you see how stupid people sheep are. 320 million in the US and 500 million in the EU are just too dumb to stop that - be it by boycotting consumer stuff or paying no taxes anymore, take off their money from the banks etc.

A handful of assholes rule the planet and the rest is too fucking stupid to change that.

What a dumb species we are. Happily digging our own grave.
Ari Silverstein Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:19pm
The US has never said “do as I want or I flatten your place” that’s just your anti-Americanism speaking.  Besides, name one war we fought where the international community was not on our side?
George N Romey Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:23pm
SEF if people walked away from our debt peonage model the elites would collapse and the wars they rage. It won’t happen, see other WB comments. US good, Russia and Iran very bad.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:27pm
Ari

Don't talk bullshit. Your "international community" is under US rule. Call the US/EU/UN/Wall Street and the World Bank a Western community, where the rest of about 150 smaller countries have no say, that's more correct.

What do you think BRICS is intended for ?

I'm not anti-American. I'm anti your "government", which is entirely ruled by banks and lobbies and gives a shit about people neither in the US nor elsewhere.

You know that. But maybe in your circles that's no subject, right ? Because you profit from that ?
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:31pm
BTW: I don't want to say stuff you know. But ask the people of Libya for example if they feel ok at this time, since you "freed" them. Only ONE example.

Your hooker Clinton decided to flatten them, and she did. Because Kathafi wanted to unite Africa and sell his oil independently of the US$/oil binding.

Really you have no idea or you simply pretend to be ignorant. Did you ever dare to visit other countries and talk to people there ?
Even A Broken Clock Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:36pm
Stone - I liked your piece. Information on the opioid crisis - starting in the 90's new formulations of opioid medications were developed with supposedly reduced potential for abuse. These pills were shamelessly promoted to physicians, and they tried to meet a supposedly unmet need for chronic pain medication.

Only they forgot one key point. These were opioids. They affect the body in predictable ways. One of those ways is increasing tolerance to still get an effect. And it was possible to abuse these pills, initially by crushing, dissolving, and injecting.

It was only after the presence of opioid addiction was established in a region that the scourge of heroin emerged out of the back alleys of major metropolitan areas, where it had always held sway. Heroin was cheaper than oxycodone, and it grabbed hold of many addicts. Then someone discovered if I bought fentanyl from some merchant, I could stretch my heroin much further, and make a shit load more money. But average drug dealer networks are not normally well versed in ensuring perfect mixing in batches of drugs, so some batches got way more fentanyl than intended. Thus, you get these abrupt epidemics where you get 20 people overdosing everywhere within the course of a day.

Hope this helps explain the background behind the opioid and subsequent heroin / fentanyl / carfentanil abuse in the US.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:36pm
BTW2: I can tell you that no one likes the US behavior on this planet outside the US, and I've been in numerous places in the last 20 years. Why ?

Because the countries of that planet like to be independent, no matter which religion, political system or culture they have. And they have a goddamn right to that.

Not only the US.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:41pm
EABC

Thanks for that info. I thought that first were the pharma, then the drugs like Heroin or Crack and stuff. In Europe it goes that way now...
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:43pm
Ari

A last, and very easy question for you:

Do you think that a single country needs hundreds of military bases around the planet to DEFEND ITS OWN COUNTRY ?

Now prove your IQ, master LOL
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:48pm
George

...that's why I say people are weak. They mark the big guys with guns but give in when the mortgage or tax collector rings the bell at the doorstep.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 12, 2018 - 3:50pm
BTW George

That bad / good thing is the result of indoctrination since the McCarthy days in the 1950's.
Kaushik Venkatasubramaniyan Added Mar 12, 2018 - 4:52pm
Empires aren't brought down from outside, they crumble from within. Outsiders simply finish the job.
EXPAT Added Mar 12, 2018 - 5:13pm
It didn't take you long to get back on the drugs. Your nonsense rant comes right out of the Liberal Septic Tank.
Trump is accomplishing great things, and you can't even comprehend the world you live in.

Katharine Otto Added Mar 12, 2018 - 7:04pm
Stone,
Clock's response is consistent with what I've also read about the "opioid crisis."

I know your view is from outside the US.   All I'm saying is that some of us inside the US agree with your contempt for our government.  However, I don't agree with your contempt for mankind.

As far as the CIA, drug laws, and the opium trade, or even the fentanyl trade  go, it's impossible to prove my assertions, and most people, like you, believe they are far-fetched.  However, I stand by my claims that drug laws do more to promote drugs than anything, because of the black markets they create.  I've read widely enough to believe the CIA makes good use of that.  Drugs are what's called "commodity money," hard to trace and with universal markets.
Robespierre Added Mar 12, 2018 - 7:10pm
Yea, the US should de escalate its military, and let Russia, China and others go unchecked. It's sad Western Europeans are so ungrateful for the US. If it wasn't for the warmongering US all of Europe would remain under the Nazi or Communist boot. How soon you forget....
James Travil Added Mar 12, 2018 - 7:21pm
Actually the Russians were more instrumental in stopping the Nazis than the United States. The United States had their primary military victorys in the Pacific theater against the Japanese.

And sorry, although Ronald Reagan did have an impact ending the cold war, it was primarily the communist corruption that brought down the USSR from within. Much the same as what's going on in the United States today.
Dino Manalis Added Mar 12, 2018 - 7:33pm
Both Trump and Kim should avoid flagrant rhetoric and set the stage for a wonderful meeting.  The emphasis has to be on reunification of Korea!
William Stockton Added Mar 12, 2018 - 7:39pm
Stone, Like I always say . . .

Enjoy your peace and security today.  Compliments of the US military.
George N Romey Added Mar 12, 2018 - 8:10pm
We needed a boogeyman after WW2 to keep the war machine going. Enter the “commies.”
Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 12, 2018 - 10:37pm
William, re:
"Enjoy your peace and security today.  Compliments of the US military."
 This looks alot like sarcasm, but these days one cant tell
William Stockton Added Mar 13, 2018 - 12:02am
Mustafa,  Partly sarcasm.  I enjoy getting the best of stone's temperament.

I say partly because some of that is true.  US military has dominated world policy for a long time now . . . and it isn't just UN negotiations or billion-dollar payouts.  Much of US negotiating has been with bullets and bombs . . . knocking back lower-scale global problems before they become another full-scale, global war.

Yet, most of the reason the world is at the lowest point in wars (in history) is from a threat of the US military.  A deterrent.  This at the cost of US taxpayers to a large degree while the US military complex is, in fact, its own industry supplying almost 40% of the world's armaments.

Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 13, 2018 - 1:26am
William, thanks for the response and for the comfort that there is one less truly insane person in the world. Nevertheless, I disagree with your thesis

Re:
“Yet, most of the reason the world is at the lowest point in wars (in history) is from a threat of the US military.  A deterrent. Much of US negotiating has been with bullets and bombs . . . knocking back lower-scale global problems before they become another full-scale, global war. “

This a very generous, a sort of do gooding, interpretation of the MIC activities of the last several decades. But the activities of the CIA in the destruction of democracies and the installation of tyrants does not support your optimism.  I maintain that the wars are worse now not at a low point,, they only seem at a low point because 1) we dont have to pay a physical price and can sit in our armchairs and 2) the pitched battle mode is over and we are using technology instead. Yes,WWI and II were much worse, but they started and finished whereas we, the deterrents invaded Iraq and have unleaashed a 1000 year storm that will not be stopped by Jordanian prisons or US bombs, but instead nurture them. Moreover evidence suggest that we are not trying to deter, we are actually trying to encourage conflict. it being  our business model, or at least the business model of those that run this show.

Have you read A Mosque in Munich? There you will discover a relationship between the CIA and the MB ( and the Nazis) that goes back a long time.  The idea that moving our embassy to Jerusalem as a form of deterrence is equally absurd.

While we have been fighting ISIS in Syria, ISIS has thrived, but when Russia entered the fray and started actually killing ISIS, it was but a few months until they were on the run. Now that ISIS is gone from Syria, we have made it clear that we never intend to leave. This is not deterrence, but maintainance of conflict.

Wolfowits list of seven countries in seven years is certainly not deterrence. Yes, it is not WWI II scale but it is the whole scale destruction of nation states -we watching football and listening to our religious channels just dont get to feel the real thing.

“If you disagree with this outline, perhaps you may be consoled that the majority of the US population would love to go back to isolationism and stop assuming the role of the world's top cop.”

I do disagree with your outline, but I am not so consoled, because I think we feel nothing of the kind.  I still hear “Israel has the right to defend itself” and other militaristic victim based hostilities that suggest the solutiion is to make the ME into a sheet of glass.. we are massing troops and weapons in Poland and Ukrain along with missile systems enough to generate the Hegelian reaction that we need more money for weapons. China latest military budget is the highest it has been for some time. The number of people that think Russia is a military threat is very high, but none of them can tell me why they are worried.

As for EVER being the “he world's top cop.” that is an illusion, a form of neocon propoganda that is used to justify interference , not deterrence. After 2 million vietnamese dead, you would think that top cop thing would die

Mustafa
William Stockton Added Mar 13, 2018 - 2:14am
Mustafa,  Before we get into a long conversation where we both are seeing opposite sides (different viewpoints) of the same huge mountain . . . please explain this graph to me from your perspective.

Deaths from wars from 1940-2013

I empathize with you . . . I'd hate to be outside the USA, in a different country, and feeling that my country could not defend itself against a massive military force that could be (and has) used unjustly.  I would hate the USA for being nothing else but a threat to my country's sovereignty.

James Travil Added Mar 13, 2018 - 2:34am
I for one don't have a big problem with the United States military, I used to be a member of them (Army, during the Gulf War). My biggest problem is with the United States backing the illegal Nazi coup in Ukraine in 2014 and arming said Neo-Nazis today along with the arming and support of Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria. The same Al Qaeda behind 9/11.

Under Trump much of the latter has stopped, but the former has accelerated. My grandfather fought the Nazis in WWII and would be appalled to see America backing Nazis today. And why? To push Russia into war with us? This is not stability it is insanity and serves no purpose other than traitorous posturing.
Pardero Added Mar 13, 2018 - 4:34am
James Travil,
I don't have a problem with military personnel, either. They are being misused and abused by the government.
For years, thinks tanks and NGOs, supported by the US government, funded those Nazi militias in Ukraine. We destabilized them and offered pie in the sky to them. The criminal illegal coup was months before an election and against the lawful government.
That ill-advised coup spoiled some evil bastards' celebration because they didn't get Crimea. I hope they lose the Donbass, too.
Ukrainians want to be a tool, let them be a smaller tool. I notice they are not in the EU, yet, and are never going to be. The people suffer as oligarchs plunder. Many are aware that they had a better life before the coup.
We are illegally in Syria and supporting terrorists against the lawful government there. We wish to turn them into a Libya or Afghanistan. Funny how we keep attacking countries that could never be a threat to us, but are near Israel. We are responsible for the refugee crisis in Europe. We helped create ISIS and then lost control of them. Why is it that we keep destroying the countries with the highest standards of living and the most religious freedom in the Middle East?
Our soldiers deserve better than to be misused for the machinations of some elites, many of them dual citizens with unclear loyalties.

George N Romey Added Mar 13, 2018 - 7:45am
Thanks for the excellent comments Pardero. My father served in WW2 and spent 2 years in a VA hospital in Australia recovering from malaria. As a kid I remember him hating the Vietnam War, unusual for a WW vet.

He died in 2003. I can’t imagine his disgust in relation to our never ending involvement in the Middle East. We are the terrorists now.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 8:08am
Kaushik

Yep.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 8:09am
Expat

Whatever you say. Wait and see those great things. Probably it won't affect you, but others....
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 8:12am
Robespierre

Aren't you getting tired to repeat that old shit ? We live NOW and not 1939. And don't expect that the whole world will eternally be grateful for WWII (on which the US profited well enough...) and oversee all that war shit it has done since. One good action does not equal 20 bad ones...or so ;-)
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 8:19am
Pardero / Mustafa / James / William

I see that the hate fire against me isn't what I expected :-) I can agree to all of you to some extent and get the feeling that a lot of you don't agree with US FOREIGN policy of the last decades, and that's enough for me.

There would be too much to comment otherwise, repeating of facts which are already stated on WB on numerous other threads, and I appreciate that you recognize that my view is a view from the outside and not from within.

May the US be governed by more conscient and worldly people in the future as it is now.
Bill Added Mar 13, 2018 - 9:46am
Stone,
Yes, in the 20th Century the US did help save Europe from Nazi aggression, but also Communist hegemony, (and the aggression of the Kaiser).

Today, there is also the whole NATO thing, that we're still helping to defend Europe from Russia and terrorism today. And yes, we know that NATO doesn't include Switzerland, but you know that protective bubble encompasses you too...

The US spends A TON of money and resources keeping you safe, you could at least show some gratitude...

It is terrible that so many Europeans act like privileged adolescents, throwing water balloons at the very police that keep them safe and allow them the exclusivity that has spoiled them...
George N Romey Added Mar 13, 2018 - 9:50am
What exactly does Russia plan to do to Europe? No worse than what the US has done since the end of WW2. BTW it was Russia that saved Britain’s ass in WW2.

Its amazing in my lifetime that Russia has been named the boogeyman again.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 10:27am
Bill

that we're still helping to defend Europe from Russia and terrorism today

In OUR view Russia threatens nobody, it simply reacts to provocations and regime changes as happened in Ukraine (remember Jelzin in Russia ?). And also in OUR view "terrorism" and the refugee crisis we have in Europe is entirely caused by the US and its wars in the ME for resources and strategic advantages.

A good side effect for the US is a destabilization of Europe which might result, together with the propaganda against Russia, to re-bind the people militarily to the US more closely (anti-NATO tendencies are surely noticed in the MIC), and by that destabilization of Europe a potent rival economy can be neutralized...

About the role of the news agencies in Europe - unfortunately such stuff seems to exist only in German...
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 10:29am
BTW: Dissolve NATO. Why: Because it only serves US arms business, no more. As I said, WE are not afraid of the Russians. They are our neighbors. You guys are too far away to judge that, frankly. And that's not an arrogant remark.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 10:32am
BTW2: NATO was originally created as a response to the Warsaw Pact (so they say). The Warsaw Pact has gone since. Now what's the reason to keep NATO alive if not for expansive reasons ? You see ?
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 10:40am
George

What exactly does Russia plan to do to Europe?

To create good neighborly conditions to a fair trade, as Putin already said 2000 at a UN speech. The US is simply afraid that the Germans and the Russians get closer together for strategic and economic reasons. And when the Chinese build their silk road to Europe.....

Simply said: The US is afraid to lose the number 1. And in order to keep it, they do EVERYTHING.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 10:43am
Its amazing in my lifetime that Russia has been named the boogeyman again.

People are stupid. You give them an enemy for no reason, and you awake their patriotism. That enables you to do almost everything. Until the first dead soldiers come home in a coffin. But even then - people would say "he died for a good cause" - but the ones who survive tell a different story. Ask your vets....
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 10:47am
BTW2347:

To everyone who denies it: Watch the video of Gen. Wesley Clark on US expansion plans (2007). I mean, that's no stupid dude, it's a general who knows what he talks about. And when you don't trust guys like that, you might as well get professional mental help ;-)
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 11:51am
All

Trump just fired Tillerson, the only guy left who understood his job and knew how important good relations to the rest of the world are.

The fact that the White House doesn't care about the rest of the world is now clearer than ever.
Kaushik Venkatasubramaniyan Added Mar 13, 2018 - 1:46pm
Pardero at 04:34 ET

"Why is it that we keep destroying the countries with the highest standards of living and the most religious freedom in the Middle East?"

I think you know the answer - conflict creates revenue in this business model

Pardero Added Mar 13, 2018 - 2:08pm
Kaushik Venkatasubramaniyan,
Good one! : )
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 2:23pm
Kaushik

Yep. The best business is arms - and the best method to sell them is brainwashing of the people by (c) the media.

Hooray, let's go to war ! Can't be too rough, since we've learned it by using video games.
Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 13, 2018 - 3:34pm
William, re:
“lease explain this graph to me from your perspective.”
You are correct. There are many less physical casualties now than then.

“What's going on then Mustafa?  Who/what is responsible for the massive decline in war casualties since 1940?
 “
I would say that the elite learned that they suffered too during these calamities.  Much of the causes of these wars can be correctly assessed in the phrase ‘all wars are banksters wars” and alot of Jewish banksters lost their lives and their families lives in WWII. And they have learned that we dont like to have them any more. Americans get upset if they see a body bag or two come back from Iraq, so they must be prevented from seeing them. It is ok to kill 2 million gooks but 50K americans is a bit too much. It is ok to destroy Iraq and create such a mess that the world is awash with refugees which, although we are responsible, are truly a trojan horse to peace. How many casualties due to the refugee crisis that is occuring and will continue to increase is on that graph?   It is easy to proxy a war between Iraq and Iran where each side loses over half a million men, many to chemical weapons in Iran. The loss in goodwill is huge. Have you heard that some think that America is the Great Satan? If you look into it, they have some justification for that sentiment. Where is that on that graph?

If one looks at this situation as “conflicts” IMO one misses the forces that are actually generating and profiting from them. Was the invasion of Iraq a deterent? Afghanistan? Lybia?   Do you think that Wolfowitz neocon list of 7 countries in 7 years is deterence? I maintain it is AngloZionist expansion and destruction. I agree not many lives were lost in comparison.

Smedley Butler noted that WWI cost the taxpayer 52B but 38B went to the war effort and the rest to over 2 thousand new millionaires and a few billionaires. this is 1917.  The elite stood up and took notice. My ancestors did not notice, they were busy working in the mines. And that was peanuts compared to WWII.   For a fanastic insight into the elites machinations in 1937 in Russia read the Red Symphony. Bankster wars.

So, instead of pitched battles and wars, they are waged differently now. But now the destruction is not just physical it is the destruction of law, the constitution, the stealing of our life blood through quantitative easing,and the sowing of discourd throughout. The growing animosity between christian and muslim , a rapidly coming police state to the US., global 24/7 surveillance of US citizens. The destruction has spread on many different fronts. War is being waged on the Amerian middle class. No, it is not with bombs, but it is war nevertheless, and the middle class is losing.

Read The Devils Chessboard and you can see the masterpiece that was Allen Dullles’ life. No, he didnt have millions killed, but he killed JFK.  He destroyed democracies in Iran Nicaragua,…………………, and the US. Now the CIA has its own military. They do not take orders from the american people or from the president. In Syria, they have even been fighting the Pentagon.  With a Pentagon budget which got a raise this year larger than the annual budget of Russia, what is coming of that?

And, together with James Travil have much love for the US military. My whole youth was spent on Army bases and I am from a community of military. I just wish Rogert Stawback was not such a good quarterback for Navy.  I have so much for them that I do not want to have them waste their lives and their souls working for this further destruction that has nothing to do with Defense.

Say what you want about Stone-Eater but he called the US right -The US Regime. Now, finally, we found a good case for Regime Change.
And we dont have much time. The US Empire is failing.  It is going broke and it is spread out throughout the world trying to maintain it hedgemony. It is selling its gold and trading wars and waste for indebting our chlldren. We dont cooperate with anyone other than the other AngloZionists, the UK and Israel. On the other hand, China and Russia are buying massive amounts of gold, they are getting out of SWIFT and they are actively precipating the death of the petrodollar. THAT, IMO, why we are heading into confrontation with China and Russia.  Not because they are militarily dangerous, but because they are successfully building cooperations throughout the world. We, on the other hand, are not. We are just expanding our muscle. But that is not going to work. Our corruption is so bad that  there are boondoggles everywhere. If we really go at it, we will get beat up.

“empathize with you .
George N Romey Added Mar 13, 2018 - 3:50pm
The world had discovered this emperor has no clothes yet he constantly denies he’s naked.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 3:54pm
Mustafa

Thanks for your clear views. When the masses wake up they will only say Huh ? before they're ready for the ash tray ;-)
George N Romey Added Mar 13, 2018 - 4:35pm
One day the Fed won’t be able to control and manipulate the US fake economy. When the day of reckoning comes like in 2008 most will give a collective “duh.” A few will realize the gig is up.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 13, 2018 - 5:30pm
George

Are you sure ? What makes you think of that ? When BRICS takes over ? Not without war - once again....
opher goodwin Added Mar 13, 2018 - 8:22pm
Hi Stone - I'm back. I've been to a music festival - all sixties nostalgia - some good music though!
opher goodwin Added Mar 13, 2018 - 8:24pm
It's all very Orwellian!
Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 13, 2018 - 10:28pm
opher, re:
" I'm back. I've been to a music festival - all sixties nostalgia - some good music though!"
Im thinking of a scene from Cool Hand Luke, where Dragline finds lukes photo in the magazine,
"My baby, were in here diggin and dyin and he's out there.....

Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2018 - 4:32am
Oph

Good :-) Just read in the news that Nikolai is dead (Glushkov) ! He was for sometime a regular here on WB, and I even planned to visit him in London. A real pity - he was such a quiet and reflected guy !

RIP Nikolai. Now you have the peace you longed for.
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 5:26am
Mustafa - It's OK I'm back in here diggin' and dyin' with you!
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 5:27am
Stone - I think he must have been before my time. We need more quiet reflective guys on here!
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2018 - 7:32am
Oph

Yep that was about 2 years ago, actually.
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 7:50am
Stone - that was about the time I first started here.
Ari Silverstein Added Mar 14, 2018 - 10:08am
Your "international community" is under US rule.

I’ve heard of the victim mentality, but I’ve never seen it applied to a sovereign nation.  It would appear no matter what any country does is ultimately the fault of the United States.  There are welfare queens that don’t blame the victim card better than you.
Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 14, 2018 - 10:28am
Ari, re:
"Your "international community" is under US rule. "

There are many who believe that the US is under Israeli rule.
How does that fit with your assessment?
Ari Silverstein Added Mar 14, 2018 - 10:31am
Opher: I meant to say there are welfare queens that don't play the victim card as much as you.

Mustafa: In other words, everything is the fault of Jews.  Spare your conspiracy theories and victim-hood.
wsucram15 Added Mar 14, 2018 - 11:02am
Mustafa..interesting comment to William. I usually agree with SEF, but because he sees things from an outside perspective.  Some times I try to explain things to him from the US perspective.But I cant on this topic except to say that not all of us agree with every action.
Being from a family of military people myself, it is difficult. Even my brothers(one vietnam vet and the other lifetime service)  arent arguing as much as they used to about some things that are happening now.
On this..."China and Russia are buying massive amounts of gold, they are getting out of SWIFT and they are actively precipitating the death of the petrodollar. THAT, IMO, why we are heading into confrontation with China and Russia.  Not because they are militarily dangerous, but because they are successfully building cooperation's throughout the world"
I have been saying this for almost two years now.  Touche you got these guys to listen.

Opher..was the concert good?
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 11:10am
Jeanne - we had a great weekend thanks. The Pretty Things were brilliant!
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 11:14am
Ari - I don't consider myself to be a victim in any way, shape or form. I think you totally misunderstood. What I am saying is that there are a bunch of racist jerks out there and they are the same shit-heads who promote misogyny, ageism and homophobia. Ageism just happens to be the latest version of their vast range of bigotry.
When I smell the small-mindedness of those type of jerks I think it needs commenting on.
wsucram15 Added Mar 14, 2018 - 11:36am
Opher..a friend of mind used to really like them..they groove. They had a song called Rosie I think it was..very skankish.  As in the dance. ill have to look them up and give a listen.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2018 - 11:58am
Ari

In Western press it's like

It would appear no matter what any country does is ultimately the fault of Russia.

At least media in Europe write or broadcast that way. Yesterday the German channel ARTE broadcasted a 3-hour-Hate-Special about Russia.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2018 - 12:01pm
The Pretty Things....I used to own the album "SF Sorrow" or so back in the Seventies. Not a bad band, maybe the sound was a bit thin, but well, that was a recording of 1968.
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 2:01pm
Jeanne - Rosalyn I think. I used to love that track. They were great on stage.
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 2:02pm
Stone - yes SF Sorrow - the psychedelic album - first Rock Opera.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 3:13pm
Ari

sovereign nation

Could you possible name me one except the US, China and the constantly-under-attack-Russia ?

Recent Articles by Writers Stone-Eater follows.