ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

You might have read my article about the US regime. I expected harsh responses, and I was delightfully surprised that they didn't come. It meant a lot to me, since I thought, aha, there's some people around who care for more than kissing a flag and kneeling before a "god", or need to have n guns at home to strengthen their ego when the pecker is too small. Mercedes Benz for that purpose is out since Dump raised taxes on European cars because he knows that US cars are worth shit on the international market *irony* :-)

Let me tell you: When I accuse the US, I simply use it as an example for what is wrong with our white race in general, because it's the US at this moment which shows it the most: The race which thinks it's the best, the most clever and intelligent there is on the planet, alas it has the right to command and suppress the rest.

What is the white race ? Basically us, the Europeans, or as you say, Caucasians, which expanded everywhere, with a little help of the military and a fantasy novel called The Bible, in order to bring the world "civilization" first, and now, "freedom and democracy" to all - as WE imagine it, and to OUR conditions.

Sadly, other peoples in this world already had functioning societies which weren't quite in line with OUR expectations, but who cares, they will get it one way or another, or we get them to get it.

In the last century, we made progress in technology, found out what natural resources are good for, and up to now, that is the driving force for our expansion. We didn't really care about the people who lived and live on the land of those resources, the best thing is they don't even know that they have them and, please, don't make them know.

We thought, well, keep them poor and stupid, send them money to buy our goods to make them happy, that's good business even more for us.

But, no sir, we don't want them HERE as immigrants due to our policies. We already have enough mouths to feed...

Really, we don't need them dumb bastards here ! Hm....dumb ? Ok, intelligence. Now wait: What is intelligence ? Who measures an IQ ? The whites, us. Who is more intelligent, the illiterate farmer boy in Africa who becomes a millionaire in Africa or the "well-educated" MBA guy who ends up as local insurance manager ? OUR criteria, no matter where and who is concerned, should be valuable worldwide ? Each good diplomat knows that different cultures need different behaviors and respect is essential, whether you like it or not.

But we Whites don't have to respect that, do we ? Because we're superior.....

So the white race is a success model in forced business. But it has lost the most important attributes that define a human being (or should):

Empathy and tolerance.

Comments

opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 1:39pm
Roy Harper lyrics:
Far across the ocean
In the land of look and see
There once was a time
For you and me

Where the winds blow sweetly
And the easy seas flow still
And where the barefoot dream of life
Can laugh and cry its fill

Where slot machine confusions
And the plastic universe
Are objects of amusement
In the fiction of their curse

And where the crazy whiteman
And his teargas happiness
Lies dead and long since buried
By his own fantastic mess

For I hate the whiteman
And his plastic excuse
For I hate the whiteman
And the man who turned him loose...

Neil Lock Added Mar 14, 2018 - 2:12pm
Stone-Eater: I don't think that, at the root, it's actually a racial thing at all. Part of it is the "my culture is better than yours" nationalist type crap that is spouted by so many that are obviously unwilling to look at the history of different cultures over the long term.

But most of it, I think, is political. Those that have political power (even in small amounts) become arrogant, and start to treat other people like objects. Under "democracy" many of them can't (yet) easily get away with shitting on the people who elected them - though they're trying harder and harder. So for now, they prefer to do most of their shit to people in other places.
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 2:20pm
Neil - it is very much cultural and political. I think that attitude of superiority is on the wane though. Back in the 50s it was terrible. The young generation have a much better attitude. But you are right - it isn't racial. It's a cultural attitude.
Dave Volek Added Mar 14, 2018 - 2:45pm
I would say it is also Christian-centric.

I have brought up several times on WB that the Muslim world was a more advanced civilization than the Christian world around 1000 AD. But this gets dismissed rather easily. It's hard for Christians to admit that their religion created an inferior society.
Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 14, 2018 - 2:47pm
Stone-Eater, re:
" I expected harsh responses, and I was delightfully surprised that they didn't come."
I suspect you might find the response different this time.

I dont have the time now, but I will respond.

Mustafa

Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2018 - 3:16pm
Oph

I guess I have to listen to Roy Harper more closely...
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2018 - 3:19pm
Neil

Good comment. I admit that the question remains open what the ones who are suppressed by us would do when they'd be in our place.

Since humans don't differ too much in their basic structure, that question is open.

I for now can only comment the situation we have now and the history I know.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2018 - 3:22pm
Dave

That's correct. We learnt a lot from them, but then also from the Greeks whose knowledge was adopted by the Muslim world as well. Religion doesn't play a part in this really.

But undoubtedly Europe 1000AD was an underdeveloped place, chaotic and dangerous. By that time WE had lost the knowledge of the ancient Greeks.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 14, 2018 - 3:23pm
Mustafa

I'm prepared for it. But I don't think so. And if - I stand to my opinionas being a person who has seen and lived in all sorts of cultures other than ours.
Dave Volek Added Mar 14, 2018 - 3:35pm
Stone
The religious world and the secular world are all connected. When the Jews were enslaved by the Babylonians, the faith was at a low point. Rituals were more important than good works. Eventually the Jews came into contact with the Zoroastrians who demonstrated the good effects of religion. When the Jews were returned to Israel, they were well known for the good virtues along the Eastern Mediterrean. They influenced the Greek philosophers, even though those philosophers never really joined the religion.

In effect, Greek philosophy has a lot of Zoroastrian influence. And we know the Greeks influenced many Christian thinkers.

George N Romey Added Mar 14, 2018 - 4:08pm
This is what the elite class wants, division. White people-you’ve had it too good too long and have purposely screwed the black and browns. Black and browns-whitey has screwed you for years so rise up.

No one wins other than the elites that started this stupid argument.
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 5:54pm
Stone I think you'd like some of it. It is very musical and extremely strong. Try Stormcock. 4 tracks. Pure brilliance.
James Travil Added Mar 14, 2018 - 7:00pm
I agree with Mr. Romey I don't think that division serves us, especially on racial grounds. I can’t speek for others but my ancestors came to America from Ireland, Scotland and Germany at the turn of the 20th century. We never held slaves, and at least half my ancestors were themselves oppressed by the English. Who I know were white also, but that just shows it goes beyond race. Nationalism is certainly a big factor. I think the best thing that we can do is to be the best player in the game called life. The best to everyone regardless of their differences to ourselves. That is unless they shit on you personally then the gloves come off with equal prejudice for all.
opher goodwin Added Mar 14, 2018 - 7:47pm
George - equality is long overdue!
Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 15, 2018 - 12:02am
Stone-Eater

I suspect the view from Africa or Switzerland  may be a little different than the view from America, so I will tell you how I see it from here.

There is a growing a very dangerous, IMO, movement among young people on the left these days that appears to be an evolution of the neo marxism of the 60s to a sort of neo neo marxism.
See, for a very small example, https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-13/umn-professor-lectures-violence-whiteness

Regarging its roots, here
 is a very interesting conversation between Jordan Peterson and Camille Paglia.

A bit off topic, but along these same lines, check out this
interview with Jordan Peterson and observe the lack of good faith of the interviewer. No desire to understand.

One of the frightening aspects of this phenomena is that
{emphasize: victim status endows the victims with the right to violate moral and legal rights of the oppressor class}
As a jewish friend of mine who just suffered from this from a LGBTQ group tells me: this is how Hitler thrived.

This, IMO, is an extremely crude culture that roughly goes along the lines:

black good, brown good, indian good, LGBTQ….  good, muslim good, female very good, white bad, male bad.

The reason that it appears crude to me along the very crude version that I just presented is that it appears impossible to have a conversation with these people.  I had recently been asked to write  a few paragraphs on what i thought the altrright thinks about immigration and identity politics.  I sent to tthe requester and waited for a response. I figured I would get a few questions. Not, crickets. So I pinged back, whats up? There response was that I didnt support my case. I said, I am not making a case, I am telling what I think they think and feel. Crickets. I have a few young friends that I speak with these days. One of them grew up lower class chicago and left home very young. Now he works as a day laborer and tells me
that sometimes when he goes out they gang up on him and shout that he  has white male privelidge. He asked me for these writiings. He told me what when he showed them to his friends, he could actually watch the coginitive dissonance causing a meltdown. He said they could not finish the paragraphs they were so traumatized.

It is clear to me that the blacks of this country have been seriously wronged and that wrong has never been set near right. But it is not all  whiteness that did it. The blacks of Africa were notorious slave traders in there own people.
But if you read the book  White Cargo, you will find that the americas were built on slave labor, white slave labor for the first 100 years or so, mostly Irish. ( Are Irish white?)

Moreover, the classic white supremecism that we all know and love really is no more. Yes, they may have painted up that pig and called it white nationalism, but if you watch the threads, they wreak not of supremism, but low self esteem and a fear for the survival of the white race. I, for one, could care less about such things but i can also allow them to have their desire. They have that right IMO. White Nationalism has alot to do with white survival, not white superiority.

As for white superiority, I remember visiting Berkeley in the 80s and oberving all  the chinese in the library.  At the national lab I worked at we can hardly find qualified americans nevertheless white americans to hire. Mathematics has been heavily penetrated with Indian, chinese, Iranian, and many others so  that American whites are almost nonexitent. It appears that white americans are failing en mass in the sciences.
This is contrary to your
“The race which thinks it's the best, the most clever and intelligent there is on the planet”,

Now, the elite, the .01 percent. I do not know them, but i suspect the white among them could care less about their whiteness. They have moved way beyond such concerns.

Finally, I quote you
“But we Whites don't have to respect that, do we ? Because we're superior…”
I know many white and I dont know any that can identity with that.

and
“Living in Africa I'm always reminded of that. When I meet people who invite me to their home any time or hour, doors open, offer me tea or food without asking for a return. They are not white. Maybe that's why I like them so much.”

I suspect it has more to do with the warmth you feel than their color.

Mustafa
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 4:47am
Mustafa

Thanks for that reply, I'd gladly get into it ! And

“But we Whites don't have to respect that, do we ? Because we're superior…”

....was meant ironically ;-)
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 4:50am
Oph

Well, acoustic guitar music isn't really my thing, but I had the lyrics beside me, and these are really wow !
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 4:55am
BTW Mustafa

We see the same thing here - Immigrants are much better in school (apart from ex-Yugoslavians) than Swiss overall. Why ? I guess they have and want to prove themselves in that foreign environment, and due to their upbringing thew still know how to fight and be persistent. Unlike we Swiss who gew up more or less without sorrow or shortages in daily life.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 4:56am
GREW not gew. Jeez.....just got up and am having coffee and a cigarette ;-)
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 5:13am
BTW2:

I suspect it has more to do with the warmth you feel than their color.

Not really. Often it gets too hot - 44° is not really a pleasure anymore. It's the people themselves. They're very communicative, rarely aggressive and they like to laugh and chat. At least the ones I know and frequent. But I see the same in buses. People talk to each other easily although they don't know each other, music is played in the background, after a short time you notice that you also get more relaxed, you integrate into that kind of life....hard to explain.
opher goodwin Added Mar 15, 2018 - 5:13am
Harper's lyrics are incredible. Nobody gets near to him. The albums have a lot of major musicians - Jimmy Page. Dave Gilmour, Keith Moon - and some are very progressive.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 5:15am
Oh ? Gotta listen to some more, then.
Bill Added Mar 15, 2018 - 8:52am
Stone, what you don't realize is that at the real heart of the matter is disease. If whites are superior, it isn't intelligence, planning, greed or guns. It's disease.

Fact is, Columbus and his ultimate followers could have just brought pastries, flowers and kisses to the Native Americans. It wouldn't have mattered, they still would have dropped like flies. The Native Americans were confined to the American continent(s) for tens of thousands of years, isolated from the rest of the world.

Here's a fucking epiphany.... If the "whites" are superior, it's because we've traveled/intermarried and settled far and wide, and built up appropriate immune systems along the way. Everyone else didn't.

Hey Stone, isn't your wife black African???
Jeffry Gilbert Added Mar 15, 2018 - 9:48am
for what is wrong with our white race in general

Not just no but fuck no.

Who the fuck taught you to be ashamed of being white?

More importantly, why do you apparently carry a great deal of guilt about it? Its as foolish as feeling guilty about being tall, slender, blonde, intelligent or attractive. You have zero control over any of those. Just plain nuts!

No matter how hard these SJW freakazoids scream and wail I am not and never will be ashamed of being white. Or male.
wsucram15 Added Mar 15, 2018 - 10:38am
Then Russia has nuclear subs off our coast.
Both the US and Russia have a motive and stand to gain from military action.  But China has a role in this so its a cluster f*%k and everyone wants to join in on the fun. Yippee.

Wow, Trump finally signed the sanctions against Russia, here we go.
As far as White people, isnt it hard to be a white person (which in most places has some sort of privilege)  and discuss the fact white superiority not real when it is?
Being white, you really cant tell a Muslim about the Quran and yet we do try.  I live in a mostly black community and have had these discussions.  Some of these people are the most gracious people you will ever meet and some hate just as much as the white supremacists.   Although I find the latter far more aggressive and less likely to listen.
As far as I am concerned, every human being is the same.
Mustafa Kemal Added Mar 15, 2018 - 10:40am
Stone-Eater, re:
"Not really. Often it gets too hot - 44° is not really a pleasure anymore. "
I meant personal warmth.

Doug Plumb Added Mar 15, 2018 - 11:18am
re "The race which thinks it's the best, the most clever and intelligent there is on the planet, alas it has the right to command and suppress the rest."

But it doesn't. The folks who study IQ say the Asians and Jews are smarter. The West is all about reason and truth. When we went to Africa there was about 2 million blacks in continuous tribal warfare. The population jumped when Whitey came in. You watch too much TV StoneEater.
Also all races were involved in slavery, Whitey put and end to that as well.
You have been programmed to hate Whitey because the NWO hates reason and truth and Whitey espouses reason and truth. They cannot coexist. (Yes the NWO is real, its been on TV too)
Doug Plumb Added Mar 15, 2018 - 11:24am
re "Well SEF, why would anyone give you a hard time about the US strategy..this is a govt of hawks.  Right now there are nuclear subs just to the north of Russia, under the ice, which I thought was weird."

lol. Tinkerbell put them there.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 2:48pm
Bill

Yes she is. And nobody told the fucking Spaniards, Brits or French, Portuguese or even Italians to invade and plunder other places. White blood seems to be disturbing the whole planet.

The Chinese culture exists since 4000 or more years. Yet they still are in the same spot, at least they didn't bother to come to Europe and stay there and force their culture and system onto others.

The Frogs are the worst. They fucked up all of West Africa, and I'm glad I'm not French when I'm there....
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 2:57pm
Jeffry

Who the fuck taught you to be ashamed of being white?

I'm not "ashamed" to be white . Finally I didn't choose my country or color. In fact color doesn't matter, but white = aggressive behavior, as I see it. I'm ashamed by the way we treat the rest of the world, and are too stupid to realize that it might get a return. Certainly the elected governments of the West who are white and apparently have the approval of the people who are white, try everything to knight the rest of the world, and the leader is the US.

I never heard of an African, Asian or South American people saying "We're god's chosen people" or "La Grande Nation" and making useless fuss about flags and patriotism, "on a une culture superieure" or such shit.

I often see French, German or US tourists in Dakar, and they think that Uncle Ben or the regular slave has to kiss their ass. Makes me wanna puke.

Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 3:00pm
Mustafa

I meant personal warmth.

I know ;-) That's what I get there. Not in rich, developed, clean and organized Switzerland. I need neither rich, developed, clean or organized. I do appreciate it, when it's available, but if not, who cares.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 3:01pm
Doug

Jews are whites.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 3:03pm

When NATO went to the Middle East is was quiet. Now there are 2 million refugees.

Well done ;-)
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 3:04pm
BTW: Who gives a shit about THEIR tribal warfare ? None of our business. That's our problem: We think everything is our business. Defend the US in Iraq LOL

It's not about that. It's about resources.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 3:07pm
BTW Doug:

You have been programmed to hate Whitey

Nope. I don't think I can be programmed anymore. Too late. That's simply observations of 25 years Africa and a couple of other so-called "underdeveloped" countries along the way.
George N Romey Added Mar 15, 2018 - 3:37pm
Let me be blunt.  More than 50% of African Americans in the US act in a revolting way.  They've been brainwashed to believe they can behave as they want because they were so enslaved in the past.  And BTW, my educated and well spoken African American friends would agree with this statement 100%.  This entire "rap" culture has enslaved more than African Americans than any plantation owner ever did in the 1700s and 1800s.
Doug Plumb Added Mar 15, 2018 - 3:52pm
re "When we went to Africa there was about 2 million blacks in continuous tribal warfare

Well done ;-)  "

I'm not denying that the USA is a war mongering state, but it isn't White Americans that are behind all these wars and these wars are not being fought on behalf of Whitey.
opher goodwin Added Mar 15, 2018 - 4:09pm
Doug - so who the hell do you think is waging them?
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 4:20pm
George

Well.....why does that remind me of Israel ? ;-) You got a point there, and the funny thing is that in Africa people seem to have much more education and pride NOT wanting to use the colonization excuse anymore....
Stone-Eater Added Mar 15, 2018 - 4:25pm
Doug

Not by the majority, I know. But that majority still elects the minority of whites who rule and command. Ok, you got the occasional fake white like Obama or Powell who gives color to magazine title pages, but they just had a constant sunburn LOL

TexasLynn Added Mar 15, 2018 - 5:32pm
Sorry for interrupting the (mostly) love-fest in this thread...

Caucasians are no better or worse than anybody else.  Humanity is the same.

We (of European descent) have had our successes and failures, high points (in society) and low points.  We grew out of some horrible behavior and learned to better live up to the standards we espoused.  We're nowhere close to where we should be (like everybody else).

What we see today (evident from this post and comments) is a lot of animosity toward Western civilization from a lot of people who benefited from it (yet despise it) ... like children rebelling against the ideals of their parents.  Children mad because their benefactors (particularly the U.S.) do not readily gravitate to the absurd embraced by the rest of the world.

All societies are not equal (morally or socially).  Some are more advanced, some offer more opportunity, some offer more liberty and freedom.  Race has nothing to do with this.  Superiority of common ideals is the key.

Not perfect... very flawed actually... just less so than all the rest.
opher goodwin Added Mar 15, 2018 - 8:26pm
Lynn - I don't despise the West. I despise some of its practices that's all. I want it to be better. Its racism, slavery (economic and physical), its belligerence and unjust wars, the gross inequality it produces, its aggression, violence and interference. Without all that it would be perfect. We've got some great art, culture, science, ideas, music, attitudes, compassion..................
opher goodwin Added Mar 15, 2018 - 8:27pm
Robes - you've nailed it. Wherever we go we interbreed. We interbred with Neanderthals. We trade, we disperse, we integrate. It just takes time. If we last long enough sex will put an end to racism and nations.
Michael B. Added Mar 15, 2018 - 9:58pm
HAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! Stone-Head, I would be hard-pressed to improve upon Captain Gilbert's comment. EXPAT had another one: "A loser on TWO continents." LOFL! I never have and never will play whitey guilt, as I have nothing to be guilty about, so FUCK YOU, LOL. Don't worry though, I'm not going to attack you like in the past; AC will get mad at me, and because you obviously can't help it; besides, you know how I feel. You seem to be coming more and more under the influence of some kind of Sub-Saharan Syphilis, and beating on you would be like bitch-slapping a paraplegic with a hard rubber spatula. You would gain my endless respect if you tattooed your entire body BLACK, moved away from Switzerland, became a member of ISIL, and died while attempting to car-bomb the WHITE Americans that you obviously have nothing but hatred toward. If you did that, I'd play "Smoke on the Water" in your honor on the anniversary of your martyrdom! WTF? A White Guilt Trip...from a Swiss fuck, no less! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! Oh, and by the way, PLEASE take Comrade Goodwin with you! Pip pip, cheerio, old boy! But we can all still be friends though, can’t we? LOFL!
Stone-Eater Added Mar 16, 2018 - 4:57am
Michael

Back to old habits, eh ? Well, so be it. Who sang that song again "That don't impress me much" ? LOL
Stone-Eater Added Mar 16, 2018 - 5:00am
Lynn

You know why ? Because our endless wars in the last 70 years outweigh the benefits. We sure made a lot of progress in technical matters, but mentally we seem not to have moved an inch.
Doug Plumb Added Mar 16, 2018 - 11:29am
re "Point is the warmongering elite and their followers are white, and in the majority Anglophone. UK has a long breath ;-)  "

My point is that that makes you a racist. I am no more guilty of slavery or all these wars than a black kid living in the ghettos.
Doug Plumb Added Mar 16, 2018 - 4:04pm
re "Doug - so who the hell do you think is waging them?  "

The banks are waging the wars. The black or yellow controlled banking establishment would do the same thing.
Sam Nowaczynski Added Mar 17, 2018 - 3:50am
It’s unfortunate you have such low regard for Americans and Europeans and don’t understand why you have such higher regard for people of color.  Maybe you haven’t noticed, but the most advanced counties on the planet happen to have white majorities and the third world is mostly inhabited by non-whites.  Not for one second do I believe those truths are a result of whites being smarter, just making the point that we aren’t as terrible as you’d like everyone to believe.

As for guns, religion and patriotism, it’s perfectly OK that you don’t like any of that stuff.  However, there is no need to be insulting and rude about it.  We should celebrate our differences.
Flying Junior Added Mar 17, 2018 - 4:39am
This whole thing is so far above my head.

I can only agree with Dave Volek about the Muslim influence on culture.  The most beautiful representamen of this in the world would of course be the flowering culture of Spain under the influence of Islam.  The beautiful Moorish architecture only tells half of the story.

The greatest legacy of Spain, the guitar, has its roots in ancient Arabia.  Even the earliest instruments were tuned in fourths much like a modern guitar.

What the hell is the real name of this famous Spanish guitar riff?  Nice tutorial for anyone who is just learning the guitar.  But it probably bugs the hell out of anyone with perfect pitch that this guy just has to play with a damn capo, even though he calls out the chord names as if there were no capo.

Most famous Spanish riff of all time.  You can just play the bass line on the the E-string and the A-string.  But this guy shows you how to play the chords.

Here is another important Spanish guitar song.

Stone-Eater Added Mar 17, 2018 - 5:30am
Sam

Advanced in what regard ? In weapon technology ? And Doug - I'm not a racist against my own race .... I just see what has happened since colonization began in the 15th century. This has nothing to do with neither you or me.

But by accepting the way we exploit and treat others we also have a part to feel guilty.

My own POV, sorry.

Sure we have no proof that others wouldn't behave same if they had the possibility. Maybe they would. But we don't know so in doubt for innocence.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 17, 2018 - 5:33am
FJ

The Arabs built their guitar based on the West-African Ngoni as far as I know.
Flying Junior Added Mar 17, 2018 - 5:57am
Beautiful
Stone-Eater Added Mar 17, 2018 - 8:09am
All

The "muslim culture", when practised quietly and privately is no worse than Christianity..

I've learnt a lot from my business partner and friend in Senegal about it, and the more one knows about it the more one sees the philosophy in it. Take "god" or Allah out of the game, then you think you're reading Greek philosophy.

What we call Islam, like jihad and stuff is NOT what's the original goal of Islam.

Or does the Bible justify crusades ?
Stone-Eater Added Mar 17, 2018 - 8:11am
BTW: All monotheistic religions are white religions LOL. Arabs, Jews and we are white. So much for color.
wsucram15 Added Mar 17, 2018 - 12:17pm
SEF..we are all the same.  People dont want to hear that, but we are all human beings. We all eat, sleep, procreate and poop.
Your thought process or intellect level does not make you less of a human being.
Unfortunately though, that is how some people look at things, and that is partially why we have the problems that we have.
Frosty Wooldridge Added Mar 18, 2018 - 10:29am
And the most ethnocentric group of all time: Moslems. Every ethnic group thinks it's 'the' chosen group. Problem in 21st century: we're mixing groups and running out of room. We're breeding ourselves into conflict with one another.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 19, 2018 - 8:41am
Frosty

The problem is that everybody wants to be "right" in his views and actions, although there is no right. It's in the eye of the beholder.

Once we get that, we're up to solving some problems....
Stone-Eater Added Mar 19, 2018 - 8:42am
Jeanne

Right. It's easy as that. We all shit into the same holes. But some think their hole is better than another one's...;-)
Pardero Added Mar 19, 2018 - 7:52pm
Stone-Eater Friedli,
It took me quite some time to overcome my aversion to such an article.
I consider myself a tribalist and a nationalist, among other things, which are anathema to you. I am proud of the many ethicities that I am derived from.
In theory, that could make me a flag-waving hater, but that is not what I am. Although I will never apologize for tribe or country, I oppose policies and actions that I believe are harmful to peoples of other countries.
I can agree with you in the opposition to war and interference. I oppose exploiting individuals, tribes, and countries. I believe all people should be treated with dignity and respect.
I also believe in taking care of your own first. Let the foreign tribes take care of their own.
America has plenty of people, we may be able to help them where they live.
My beliefs may appear inconsistent and in conflict, but I manage well enough. I did not wish to appear a hypocrite where our beliefs coincide on other articles.
Although we have profound differences, I enjoy your accounts very much and consider you among the most valuable contributors.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 20, 2018 - 4:09am
Pardero

Thanks - same back to you. You see, my aversion against my own people comes from what I experienced in the past on a smaller scale in Africa or Asia, and goes hand in hand with what I know and witness about our actions in recent history.

Not that I believe that other races or "colors" were "better",  as I said, but there is no proof that they would actually behave the way as we do IF they had the power or possibility.

But from the chicken-skinned white European package tourist to the economic giants and banks I notice that arrogance all the way through.
wsucram15 Added Mar 20, 2018 - 8:56am
SEF..I know and I will never understand that.  My family is like that and I honestly think I was somehow switched at birth. Dont get me wrong they are decent people and help others, but they dont feel they are equals in any way, shape or form.
I think my Grandmother was the only one who felt all human beings were the same. But she was not 100% European and raised in the native culture as a young girl.   But I have to tell you even she had problems with some people, it was her age, the times and how different people lived.   She was not accepting of interracial relationships at all, which I never understood because she was not "white" and my Grandfather was as white as they come.
But it wasnt me that pushed the family buttons that time, it was my cousin in Texas.  My Grandfather was actually much more accepting of her daughter than most of the family, including her mother. Now that baby is in med school...funny how things turn out.
Stone-Eater Added Mar 20, 2018 - 12:31pm
Jeanne

I understand. If only my people would accept people from other cultures as easily as I was accepted in foreign lands. And contrary to what many might think it was not due to my "status* as being white or frm Switzerland. Of course that did happen, but on very rare occasions once people knew me - and I was always very open concerning my own "status" and financial situation - no matter where that was.
MEFOBILLS Added Mar 24, 2018 - 3:17pm
Stone-Eater,
You might want to consider what makes people mis-behave, despite their race.

Hutu's slaughtered Tutsis, mostly because the Tutsi's are little better looking, taller, and smarter than the more Bantu like people.  It can be as simple as jealously.

When white men first went deep into Africa, they were shocked by what they found.  On all the major rivers, there was a ratio of Cannibals to Food Tribes in a 2:1 ratio.  Food, Food, Cannibal, Food, Food.

Christian's tried to Civilize these areas.  So, you have to take the good with the bad.  I'm sure if you were up to be the next meal, you would be glad whitey showed up.

Negroes are not magic and above blame, and same goes for everybody.

Most people, if they went to public skoooooooool know nothing, and have been programmed with BS.  There is a lot of hate whitey going on today, because Plutocracy has aimed its guns at the white people.  The idea is to create  slave population around the world of easily manipulated people.  People are easily manipulated when they are NOT COHERENT.  In other words, immigration of unlike kinds creates social friction, and this is done on purpose.

Get people fighting amongst themselves has long been a tactic of war.  Stalin moved tribes about on purpose for this reason.

To know who you rulers are, is the "people" for whom you cannot criticize.

With regards to American Indians, their destruction was both accidental and on purpose.

Simply fencing off lands made Indians move away.  Worms changed the American ecology.  Imported pigs ate tubers that Indians formerly ate during winter.

Indians made choices to fight in the English/French wars, because they wanted other Indians to die.

First contact with Indians, said  Indians  wanted white men to use their "fire sticks" on other tribes.

Basically, white people invented just about everything, cataloged the world, explored the world, and created most of the civilization structures most nations use today.

White people are both good and bad, but their accomplishments far outstrip any other race, and their loss to the world would not be good.  Even Chinese are starting to come to the defense of whites, as they see themselves as the next target.

NorthEast Asians and Whites are similar in that they both evolved during the fourth ice ages.  These racial groups do long range planning, subordinate immediate desires, have math ability, and create high trust relations.

Differences in the races entirely predict outcomes, even if most of the WB crowd is too politically correct, or insufficiently informed to "go there."

Stone-Eater Added Apr 8, 2018 - 3:34am
MEFO

Nope. They butchered them because the French colonizers always preferred them over the Hutus, put them in government, educated them better etc. Not the looks but jealousy for sure as well.

But on the rest I admit you got some valid points there.
MEFOBILLS Added Apr 8, 2018 - 9:46am
StoneEater,

Good point.  I wonder if the Hutu's (Bantu People) immigrated to the region, or if Tutsi's immigrated?

African immigration is usually predicated on jobs.  For example, South Africa jobs were created mostly be Europeans, as Europeans knew how to combine elements of the earth into the making of things.

In other words, it is laughable that many African's are claiming South Africa now, when all their ancestors did was walk across it.  Or, more likely, there is no ancestral connection at all.

Something similar happened in Singapore, the British immigrated Chinese and Indians as native Malay were not good at administration or reliable workers.  Malay are also down on the IQ scale relative to Chinese and those Indian's immigrated.

So, the next question becomes, why did the French colonizer's prefer the Tutsi's?