Car Protests in the City of Münster

After a week of riots in the Gaza strip which the media consistantly mislabelled as "protests", another outburst of violence shocks the Western World.

A car ploughed into a picturesque café in the city of Münster leaving two people dead and dozens wounded. The driver shot himself immediate. That is quite astonishing because the German government is even stripping citizens off knives.

The police has reportedly initiated a controlled explosion in the appartment of the suspect although the media tells us that there is no act of terrorism.

ZEIT online use as a headline of the news ticker into "Suspect is a German Citizen" for a while. Any trail that seemingly leads away from an Islamic background is over-reported. The suspect is given the pseudonym Jens R. which sounds like a typical name for an ethnic Germans. The suspect is a drug user and a petty thief. We learn that he had psychological issues. What we don't learn is whether he looks Caucasian, if he was shaved or bearded, if he had political symbols in the car and so on.

Newspaper WELT writes already in the teaser, 'While AfD react with Häme, it becomes clear that the suspect was a German.' The word "Häme" means a mixture of mockery and suspicion.

But what is wrong with Häme? The left only knows to react with the ever same decision tree after any terror attack.

1) Is it a Muslim?

Yes: Bad. Play it down and warn of islamophobia. Be abhorred about political proposals while the corpses are still warm.
No: Good. Proceed with 2.

2) Is the weapon a gun?

Yes: Wonderful. Make political proposals while the corpses are still warm! Ask for confiscation of guns!
No: Dammit! Claim your thoughts are with the dead while you fanatically think about another way to attack conservatives. Proceed with 3.

3) Is the weapon a car or a knife?

Yes: Claim that you don't see a pattern at all.
No: Halleluja! A bomb could be attributed to ETA or IRA or ... could be anything!

4) Do people offer their opinions?

No: Lay in wait!

Yes: Scold everybody who makes a wrong guess! In the wake of a terror attack one is not allowed to say, 'I believe this or that might have happened and I'm happy to correct myself later.' No, no, nononononono. Nobody must say something that is incorrect now. It is very, very, very important because ... eh ... conservatives tend to think for themselves and give precautious opinions.

5) Is it a left-wing extremist?

- Yes: Darn it! For Stalin's sake, make clear that non-Bolshevists caused more deaths in this country. Emphasize 'this country'.
- No: Uffff. Thank the female, black Goddess who is only worshipped by religious idiots who are not rational.

6) An anti-immigration background?

Yes, yes, orgasm, YEEEEEES!!!!!

The AfD Häme was one single tweet by parliamentarian Beatrix von Storch who wrote, "We can do it." It was a slogan given out by Merkel when the migration crisis started in 2015.

I think that this attack has no Islamic background. It doesn't matter anymore since Europe is in a slow burning civil war by now. The lines between political acts and copycats are blurring. The different groups will inevitably resort to similar tactics over time. We are doomed.

Comments

opher goodwin Added Apr 7, 2018 - 6:48pm
Just ask Doug - he'll tell you it was a Jew.
opher goodwin Added Apr 7, 2018 - 6:49pm
We are all doomed - doom, doom, doom.
Well most of the animal life on this planet is anyway!
Dino Manalis Added Apr 7, 2018 - 7:23pm
People should be evaluated before they're given delivery vehicles, because they may be terrorists!
Maureen Foster Added Apr 7, 2018 - 11:19pm
I never thought about the inherent anti-semitism in calling what’s happening in Gaza as a “protest.”  Perhaps “riot” is the wrong word too, but no matter what one calls it, it isn’t peaceful protest.  Good point.

As for the incident in Munster, I don’t get our point or why you’re linking it to Israel.  Germans don’t think Israelis are behind terrorism.  I think the Germant people hate Muslims and Jews nearly equally and would like both groups of people out of the country.   So there is no pro-Muslim bias.  However, because I don’t read Zeit Online or Welt, I can’t independently verify your take on their reporting.  Some links would have helped your argument.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 8, 2018 - 12:49am
Hi Maureen, I didn't mean to link the incidents directly but rather tried to use the Israel intro to show how mistrust in media is based on obviously biased reporting.

I think that German people are much less hostile towards Jews/Israel than the media. They also don't want people, neither Jews nor Muslims, to leave the country completely.

Unfortunately when it comes to Israel, Germans do believe that Israel is the actual culprit of every terror attack. The voices are not as diversified as in the US. Israel is always guilty but grudgingly granted some 'right to defend themselves'.

German media is very strongly biased pro-Muslim. Just yesterday ZEIT online criticised Arab countries for treating the radical Islamic movement Muslim Brotherhood as a terror organization. The Muslim Brotherhood spawned both Hamas and Al Quaeda and really only has sympathies in the Western elites, the media and poorly informed people. The Arabs know what they are doing and can tell problematic versions of Islam from ordinary religion.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 8, 2018 - 12:52am
At the moment state TV channel claims that the terrorist had 'right-wing connections'. So the psychological illness can be seen as miraculously cured when more is found out that hints in that direction.
Stone-Eater Added Apr 8, 2018 - 3:16am
As far as I've read I guess it was just a guy who's lost his mind and simply copied the idea of a "car weapon" from events happened before. Kind of: My life is shit, I end it, and I'm gonna take some of you with me since it's your fault....
Doug Plumb Added Apr 8, 2018 - 4:24am
We do know for a fact, at least those of us who are not afraid of the truth, that Jews are the driving force behind multiculturalism.Powerful Jews admit this. It was their agenda in Bolshevik Russia, just like collectivism. Intelligent people are starting to wake up.
What was once the Crusades to stop these people from spreading among Western culture is now anti PC and Diversity is now our strength.
The astonishing stupidity of PC nutjobs who repeat the mantra "Diversity is our strength" shows us once again the power of the propaganda state. Never before has idiocy sold so well.
Maybe we have just become too soft, the PTB want a civil war to kill off the lower IQ parts of the population.

Mark Hunter Added Apr 8, 2018 - 5:06am
Invasions used to be a lot more sudden and obvious, and usually opposed by the media in the areas being invaded.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 8, 2018 - 5:29am
Doug: Multiculturalism played no big role in Bolshevik Russia. Truth be told many, many Bolsheviks were non-Russians and hated Russian culture. Lenin was half-German, Stalin was Georgian and many were Jews. It was more attractive for the previously oppressed to join an upheaval. The only real feature of Judaism that plays a role in left-wing mania is the self-flaggelation.

Mark: Yes, the betrayal of the elites is the seed of civil wars. When its clear who is the nation and who is a visitor, wars only happen between nations and are somewhat defined. If the connection between elites and people fade the situation slowly but steadily fizzles out of control. It's a matter of time until it accelerates to a state when the word 'war' becomes undeniable.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 8, 2018 - 10:47am
Benjamin: re Bolsheviks: It was created and financed by Wall St. Bankers.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 8, 2018 - 10:47am
I wonder if this driver had a license. lol.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 8, 2018 - 11:52am
He sure had a drivers license. European police can protect formalities and persecute 'hate crimes', but they cannot stop violence.
Pardero Added Apr 8, 2018 - 4:18pm
Even in this little town, a suicidal teenager rammed his car into a building only yards away from my location. If a popular open air venue was available, he might have chosen it, instead.
While I sympathize with your concerns about the invasion, these isolated incidents by crackpots, should not be conflated with radical Muslim attacks, in spite of the obvious advantages in doing so. The Muslims long ago proved that they could not be assimilated. Any rush to judgement will only cause more self-flagellation by the Germans, out of guilt for suspecting that the latest tragedy was just another Jihadist.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 8, 2018 - 4:50pm
Pardero: Yes, as I have written in the article, I don't think that this was a jihadi attack. I think most people came to this conclusion.

But there are issues that are larger. We are in a state of occasional violence and media lies. It takes an eternity until journalists admit that a crime was committed by a foreigner and people get used to the excuses when it is a foreigner.

Islamists all have mental illnesses, so the media uses that to hide motivation. And with each attack people have to start researching cues again and make their guesses while the media denounces people in the public space for guessing.

There was a jihadi car attack in the city of Graz that never was admitted to have been an Islamic attack. The Bosnian left the vehicle in between to chase victims with a knife because the Quran speaks of slashing disbelievers and the media still had nothing to say but lies.

You had similar cases. The Orlando Nightclub shooter was somehow twisted in the media like mad and false information was spread (he wasn't gay, not a regular visitor...) so they did not have to admit an Islamic motive.

The attack in Münster is not Islamic because the guy shot himself. I know that because I pay attention and I distrust the media for some while already. Others who have lost their trust later don't know how to decide what is what.

This insecurity does not help at all to avoid prejudices. Rather the opposite happens. And only because this man was not a jihadi does not mean that the attack had nothing to do with it. He was obviously inspired by jihadi attacks.
Pardero Added Apr 8, 2018 - 4:59pm
Benjamin Goldstein,
I am aware of the quislings in the media.
White male=picture instantly available. Other than white=check alternative news sites for photo.
Major regional newspaper=do not print name of criminal if it appears Hispanic.

People might rightfully be alarmed if they felt the full brunt of the onslaught.
Johnny Fever Added Apr 8, 2018 - 11:19pm
“The attack in Münster is not Islamic because the guy shot himself.”

Huh?  What does that have to do with whether he’s Islamic or not?

“He was obviously inspired by jihadi attacks.”
“I don't think that this was a jihadi attack.”

If you kill people for in the name of the Muslim religion, it’s a jihadi attack.  There is no in-between.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 9, 2018 - 11:20am
Jihadis don't shoot themselves. They only kill themselves when they can cause damage with their death.

Inspired does not mean having the same motivations. The guy saw a plethora of attacks committed with vehicles and figured that this is how you can end his dismal life with a bang.

Things still have to do with each other. As a society becomes more violent the number of crazies also goes up. I think there were hardly any mass shootings in the US before Brenda Spencer in 1979. It was, of course, also a result of the rising crime rates from immigration, drug flows from Mexico and a cultural change in the black communities. The overall change in society leads to the other school and mass shootings. Armed with the same weapons Americans wouldn't have committed them in the 1960s and earlier.

Interestingly enough MP Beatrix von Storch, who I also mentioned in the text above for her tweet, said also that the attack was 'inspired' by jihadi vehicle attacks. The MSM denounces her as racist and other parliamentarians demand that she should step down.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Apr 9, 2018 - 8:33pm
Sometimes people just go bonkers, Benjamin.  In America our whackadoodles shoot up schools and movie theaters, in Europe they use cars.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 10, 2018 - 12:31am
Watch this space! New WB partcipant
Rusty Smith Added Apr 10, 2018 - 10:33am
I am outraged, this is not the first time cars murdered innocent people, when will we finally ban those dam cars; this is not sane or tolerable?   Wherever cars are they kill people including children.

Millions of people all over the world do just fine without owning cars.  Countries that have almost no cars like Bangladesh, Somalia, and Liberia have so few automotive deaths per 100,000 citizens, that they make other countries were cars are popular look like the wild west.  Don't you want us to be more like those countries and not have the ongoing car carnage?

No private citizen needs a car, all they have to do is find housing close to work and they can ride a bicycle or walk.

Having a car puts people at more risk than not having one, so people who own cars can't even argue they are safer owning one.  Cars murder lots of innocent people every year so car owners don't just put themselves at risk, by owning a car they also put innocent people's lives on the line.

I know those right wing car nuts are going to say cars also do good things, but wouldn't it be worth making a few tiny sacrifices if it saved one innocent life?  It certainly would be to me, especially since it's YOUR cars I want them to take and destroy.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Apr 10, 2018 - 10:38am
Nice, Rusty.  Well done.  I see how you turned that around.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 10, 2018 - 10:42am
Rusty: I really wished this was more far-fetched than it sounds at the moment.

all: This Cynthia Rouse woman makes a very mental impression to say the least. I mean seriously.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Apr 10, 2018 - 10:53am
I read some of her stuff, Benjamin.  Suddenly WB is attracting Doug clones.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 10, 2018 - 11:01am
Kelly: I think there is more going on with her than with Doug. Her videos.... I think that this is way more serious than anybody else here. She is also a deleter. So she cannot be reached.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Apr 10, 2018 - 11:08am
She commented on my last post so I looked her up.  I decided to stay away from her.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 10, 2018 - 11:11am
I think she is completely suicidal and delusional. Like this vegan Youtube shooter. The stare already.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Apr 10, 2018 - 11:16am
Hhhhhmmmm, if you are this concerned....
Let me see if I can track some info down on her.  I will see if I have someplace to contact to do a welfare check on her.  I’m getting ready to eat lunch at work, I’ll see what I can turn up.  If nothing else, report her to YouTube.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 10, 2018 - 11:51am
What can one report to youtube? She doesn't formulate threats.

I don't know how to react at all or if we should react. She is not just some conspiracy wacko. She has actual delusions, believes that cars follow her and so on. This is a very different level of mental problem. It needs medication at least. Maybe hospitalisatio. And I doubt that she takes any pills because she believes the zionists are after her. Not like Tom and others think - the zionists are now a morphing group of mighty people. She doesn't really walk the traditional conspiracy theory paths: Everybody is after her.

And she is very obviously very angry with all of her only-in-mind enemies.
Tom C. Purcell Added Apr 10, 2018 - 1:26pm
Not a "morphing group of mighty people".  More like a group of deceptive people with reptilian qualities.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Apr 10, 2018 - 1:35pm
Benjamin, I’ll look into this further.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Apr 10, 2018 - 3:11pm
“Deceptive people with reptilian qualities?”

Sounds like Hitler and the SS.

LOL, Tom, come now, you walked into that one.
Benjamin Goldstein Added Apr 14, 2018 - 2:16am
The police have found a huge weapon depot in the appartment of the attacker, guns, a "muzzle loader" and a lot material to build bombs. This again does not sound like an amok run at all!

Note that the apartment was searched on the same day when the attack happened. I mentioned it in the text above. WHY did they not tell the public what they had found? It is annoying as hell how authorities keep lying to the public and censoring information without reason. And very dangerous.

Everything the German government says from economic data to crime statistics or police reports are half truths or lies.

Recent Articles by Writers Benjamin Goldstein follows.