Feral Baby Incinerators

Here you are those of you who believe in the supremacy of the state here's your handy work! Don't it make you proud! YOU did that!

Twenty-five years ago today Feral Baby Incinerators with the help of F-Troop (apt name for those ATF mutherfuckers) along with the military burned to death men women and children over an alleged unpaid $200 tax on a weapon alleged to have been in Koresh's possesion.

Rah rah rah sis boom bah go team go we're number one USA USA USA BLAH Blah blah.

A special shout out for that retired federal law enforcement POS James Thomas who we all know is rubbing one out at this very minute recalling that day. Hey James! Fuck you and the double headed dildo you rode in on pig! Wipe that arrogant expression off your face mutherfucker!!! May Henry Bowman's solution be visited upon you and yours sooner rather than later!

Comments

Pardero Added Apr 19, 2018 - 3:08pm
Jeffry Gilbert,
Although I might have used more delicate language, the abuses of power and horrific murders of Americans, by an out of control police state, deserve to be remembered. Your powerful condemnation may be quite commensurate with the outrages, actually.
The government had a pressing need to save the children at Waco? The solution was to send them straight to heaven.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 19, 2018 - 3:08pm
Never Forgive

Never Forget
Rusty Smith Added Apr 19, 2018 - 3:09pm
I am possibly the last person on earth who might have shared the Divinians beliefs and passions, but they were citizens and there is no excuse for the raid or after that the way they were treated.

Government entities had been at odds with David and trying to find something that would stick to go after him for for years, but never been successful.  I remember the succession of excuses for the raid, and nothing they had been able to document up to that point in time justified the raid.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 19, 2018 - 3:11pm

Damn skippy. Thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread.

Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 19, 2018 - 3:13pm

Exactly right Rusty.

11b40 Added Apr 19, 2018 - 5:07pm
Waco was a criminal tragedy.  We are witnessing today another form of murder, as the FBI/Just Us Department attempts to kill the Trump administration with bald-faced lies, cover-ups, overreach, and criminal persecution way out of proportion to anything we have aver witnessed in this country.
James Travil Added Apr 19, 2018 - 7:22pm
Actually I'm sure I share less of the beliefs of the Divinians than anyone else here, no offense to Rusty. That said I agree with him and Jeffry. What the FBI and US government did at Waco was simply inexcusable. The only thing worse was the cheerleading that the corporate mainstream media outlets did for the establishment. They did everything in their power to paint the FBI as heroes and the Divinians as inhuman fiends.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 19, 2018 - 7:50pm
Yeah James, people with your basic beliefs killed a hundred million people last century.
Pardero Added Apr 19, 2018 - 8:35pm
Doug Plumb,
What the hell are you talking about, Doug?!
James Travil is an anti-war activist!
What basic beliefs are those, Doug?
Did you miss James's article about his spiritual beliefs?
You are starting to piss me off, Doug. I would like to be on good terms with both of you, but I can't let that inaccurate and unfair slur stand.
Pardero Added Apr 19, 2018 - 8:53pm
Doug,
It is that sort of crap that alienated James from Christianity in the first place.
I would like to see a peace coalition from all faiths. How is it that a redneck truck driver is more tolerant than you are? Not all Christians are saints and not all non-Christians are evil.

There was a time, I would not touch AC/DC's music, because of Satanic imagery on an album cover. It was just a gimmick to appeal to rebellious kids.
It is a complicated world, Doug. The good guys might display a pentagram, and the bad guys could be thumping Bibles. You never know until you get to know them.

Doug Plumb Added Apr 19, 2018 - 9:17pm
Pardero, all forms of materialism lead to the same place, every time. Plato explains it, Kant explains it, the last hundred years of history illustrate it. Just because someone believes they are good doesn't mean they are.

re "I would like to see a peace coalition from all faiths."
Statutory and common law are completely incompatible, and it doesn't matter what you want.

re "If your dogma doesn't allow you to accept an ally, merely because they have a different faith, or none at all, you may need to examine your faith, and your heart."
My point is that my dogma isn't really dogma at all. Its statutory religions that have dogma. Common law is the very opposite of dogma.

re "It is a complicated world, Doug. The good guys might display a pentagram, and the bad guys could be thumping Bibles."
While individuals can be good or evil alone, there are good basis for law and bad basis for law. Satanism is a bad place from which to create laws, it is a very very dangerous train of thought, as innocent as it sounds. I cannot seem to explain why despite my numerous efforts of here. Its a complex explanation.
Pardero Added Apr 19, 2018 - 9:18pm
If I had my druthers, I would have wished for the Church of Satan to have named themselves after some pre-Christian pagan deity, such as Saturn, Bacchus, or even some fertility cult, but James' faith, or lack thereof, in spite of the name, is not the one that is hurting children. They are just enjoying life, while living honorably, in spite of a scary name and imagery.

The whole point of that "religion" has been amply demonstrated by your narrow-minded intolerance.
Our ancestors survived by discerning friend from foe. My instincts said friend, a long time ago. If your instincts always say foe, how many friends are you gonna have?
Doug Plumb Added Apr 19, 2018 - 9:19pm
re "Did you miss James's article about his spiritual beliefs?
James Travil is an informed and thoughtful advocate for peace, and a voice of sanity in all the neocon madness."

Its not "neocon" madness. Neocons are a tiny and mostly insignificant part of neoliberalism, an idea pushed by the Luciferians who push the same belief system as James with his satanism. Most people just don't know enough about law and philosophy to see it.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 19, 2018 - 9:20pm
re "How is it that a redneck truck driver is more tolerant than you are? "
I'm not really all that tolerant, especially when people want to dismantle the common law and replace it with some kind of feel good religion.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 19, 2018 - 9:23pm

Just because someone says they are your ally and believes they are your ally doesn't mean they are. I cannot believe how little people know about common law and how much its being threatened. If you knew what I do, you wouldn't be saying these things. James' belief system is not only as dangerous, but also identical to Marxism at its core.

The threat to common law is the greatest threat we face.
Pardero Added Apr 19, 2018 - 9:36pm
My 'thing' isn't the law, though I respect common law, natural law, and even Anglo-Saxon law, as far as I know of it.
I don't see James's beliefs as not believing in capitalism, private property rights, or advocating collective ownership. I am not all that familiar with Marx, but I just don't see the connection. He is likely slightly left of me on the political spectrum, but not an insurmountable distance.
The Bible belt Amen corner never saw a war they didn't like. James is peaceful. I choose peace.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 19, 2018 - 10:08pm
as the FBI/Just Us Department attempts to kill the Trump administration

Indeed. Witness the bullshit  of James Thomas in his FEATURE PART I: IS DONALD TRUMP A TRAITOR?
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 19, 2018 - 10:14pm

Much of the population fell for it too. For a while anyway.
Pardero Added Apr 19, 2018 - 10:35pm
Jeffry Gilbert,
One paragraph of that long-winded James Thomas rubbish was too much. Maybe writing paifully long rubbish like that will keep him out of worse mischief.

I was ashamed that the media effectively brainwashed me on the Branch Davidians. For awhile.
They were convicted in the Court of Rumor and Innuendo and summarily executed.
James Travil Added Apr 19, 2018 - 10:50pm
Just ignore Doug, Pardero. There is no reason to validate his slanders or illerate ravings. History shows who starts wars, who molests and murders children. It's Christians like Doug not us Satanists. The facts bare this fact out. Doug and those like him needs to slander others to take the light of truth off him and his ilk. I'm sure there were plenty of "good Christians" in the FBI raid in Waco.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 19, 2018 - 10:55pm
One paragraph of that long-winded James Thomas rubbish was too much.

Agreed. Should have continued playing with his Lon Horiuchi doll rather than try his hand at fiction.

Many people were.

James Travil Added Apr 19, 2018 - 10:55pm
James Travil Added Apr 19, 2018 - 11:02pm
“Jesus Was a Proto-Communist Jewish Hobo Who Criticized the Rich” https://extranewsfeed.com/jesus-was-a-proto-communist-jewish-hobo-who-criticized-the-rich-99f47e2214c5
James Travil Added Apr 19, 2018 - 11:04pm
Guess who else besides Doug was a good Christian? Adolf Hitler!
Hitler was a Christian - List of Hitler quotes — he was quite the vocal Catholic – Pharyngula - https://www.google.com/amp/scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23/list-of-hitler-quotes-he-was-q/amp/
Michael B. Added Apr 19, 2018 - 11:07pm
I was living overseas at the time of the Waco massacre, and I distinctly remember being flabbergasted at the sight of military helicopters and armored military combat vehicles surrounding the compound. "What the fuck kind of religious nuts brought this shit on?", thought I. One of the first things that passed through my mind was, "Hmmmm...the U.S. Government, flush with victory after the Cold War and the Gulf War, has decided to declare war on its own citizens...again." In retrospect, I'm surprised there weren't more Timothy McVeighs. As the years went by, the more I read about it, the more disgusted I became. Koresh was obviously not an angel, but the whole Waco thing should be an everlasting reminder of what can be expected in the future. A bunch of trigger-happy would-be heroes who would just LOVE to gun you down if you present the slightest appearance of being a threat to them, their power, and all of the perks associated with it. All of this bullshit about chicks with dicks and men with tits is all smoke-and-mirrors put into play to keep the stupid masses distracted from who and what is truly fucking them over. There's what's going on, and then there's what's REALLY going on. Fuckers.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 20, 2018 - 12:04am

As were the Bundy Ranch and Malheur Feral Baby Incinerator fuck ups.

Pardero Added Apr 20, 2018 - 5:10am
Millions for other magnificent remembrances, paid for with tax dollars, but a little kiosk for the Waco victims, donated by volunteers.

Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 20, 2018 - 6:00am
a little kiosk for the Waco victims, donated by volunteers.

Have I mentioned yet today just how much I hate those federal fuckers?

What's the next outrage they perpetrate upon a mostly unaware population?

Doug Plumb Added Apr 20, 2018 - 7:14am
re "James Travil is reasonable and logical. I can't imagine that he, or likeminded people, are a threat to the common law.
I don't see James's beliefs as not believing in capitalism, private property rights, or advocating collective ownership. I am not all that familiar with Marx, but I just don't see the connection. "

Marx and Satanism both begin by stating that there is nothing beyond the material world that we see that shapes reality. (Science show the opposite) With this basic belief comes the idea that man is alone and must create his own laws based on his desires. Nothing is constant, beliefs can be changed and corrupted over time to favor the ruling classes. The people have no yardstick from which to judge the ruling classes. Plato's Republic, book 4, a few pages, explains it perfectly. Materialism is ignorant of epistemology.
The architects of the common law recognized this just like the Greeks. Every law system in the world is based on a religion. Our law system is a mess because we are undergoing a slow transition from common law (Christianity) to Talmudic law. Satanism is part of that transition, by transitioning everyone into materialism first.
The effect of materialism can also be learned from the Epicureans and the Stoics, who died off because their religion was bad.
There is a lot more to religion than what you learn at a Sunday school as a six year old. Sunday school is a relatively recent invention, it shows the corruption of the church, they used to sit with mom and dad in regular church. Christ said even the Greeks were overly superstitious. Christ teachings are based on reason alone and contain the wisdom of the ages.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 20, 2018 - 7:16am
Plato's Republic explains how well meaning people will allow and/or cause the collapse of a society under materialist beliefs. No society based on materialism ever survives.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 20, 2018 - 7:18am
re "Guess who else besides Doug was a good Christian? Adolf Hitler! "

Yes, he was, and he has been demonized by that set ever since, being the most cruel man that has ever lived, gassing all those Jews. Bolsheviks? Mao? Nothing to see here, move along.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 20, 2018 - 7:19am
re "And BTW Doug you lying punk, I'm no damn Marxist. I'm more of a capitalist than you being that I am a stock trader! And you are what? Some little wackjob who probably lives in his mama's basement making YouTube videos like a good Christian communist. The Biblical Christ was afterall a communist.  "

Christ was opposed to communism. You are a Marxist, you just don't realize it.
wsucram15 Added Apr 20, 2018 - 9:01am
Doug
do you really feel you have rights if for any reason the authorities turn their attention to you? Federal, State or local?  In any way, try to receive them should it happen, in Baltimore..Freddy Gray at the very least was treated negligently by police and it caused his death.  None of the 4 officers involved paid a price for that, the taxpayers of Baltimore did in an 11 million dollar law suit won by the family. But even the family said, it wasnt the same as putting those officers in jail.

There are abuses every day...some extreme as in Waco or Kent State University and others are just overreach to get people to do things needed to be done. Changing tax-exemptions for perceived non-conforming religious beliefs is just one of them. Regulating ditches and canals as waterways of the US. Control of the internet for any reason, on and on..
But what killed your rights under the 4th amendment was enacted in 2001 and even though the original law is no longer in effect something just as encompassing took its place.

Pardero Added Apr 20, 2018 - 9:39am
Doug Plumb,
James has been pretty clear that he has a beef with some bad Christians that he ran into. His avatar and 'religion' is based on it, because of how strongly he feels.
I don't imagine that your provocation will encourage him to come back into the fold.
What if somebody else actually was a Marxist? Would you accuse them of being in a group that has killed millions? Even if true, they have a right to voice an opinion.
What if someone was an avowed materialist? It would only make them the same as the majority. Whether or not it leads to Marxism and the destruction of society, people have free will.
Judge not, lest you be judged.
Stone-Eater Added Apr 20, 2018 - 11:01am
Jeffry

That sounds horrific to a European. I mean we have adopted a lot from the US (most of it is useless in my view), but we don't need a "police" as they have over here.

The land of free police will  ? At least the "free" is still in there LOL
Katharine Otto Added Apr 20, 2018 - 11:46am
Jeffry,
April 19 is an important historical date.  It is the date of the "shot heard round the world" that began the American Revolutionary War.  It is also the date of Timothy McVeigh's Oklahoma City bombing.  And, of course, Waco.

I have been complaining of the police state for years, so I appreciate your somewhat fiery condemnation of the Waco massacre.  Pardero's calmer response, as usual, reflects my stance.  A documentary I saw recently claimed the whole event was staged for the media.  The FBI was accompanied to the ranch stake-out by the media, which was anxious for something to happen.

As an aside to the Christianity/Satanism argument, I would like to state that Jesus was condemned and denied by his own followers.  While I agree that Jesus was a highly evolved teacher, if nothing else, the Catholic and other Christian churches have turned his teachings upside down and perverted his message to perform the opposite.  How can Christians support war? It seems the utmost in hypocrisy to me.
Stone-Eater Added Apr 20, 2018 - 11:50am
Katharine

All monotheistic religions support war. 2 billion Christians or Muslims operate like the mother of a child. One mother says "you have to go to bed at 7pm". The other says "You have to go to bed at 9pm". The first tells the second: You're irresponsible ! You're WRONG !

All that is kiddie stuff, that's the tragedy.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 20, 2018 - 12:37pm
We're out on the town with friends consuming prodigious amounts of liquor and Thai food. Please bear with us until we can give your comments the attention they deserve.
Stone-Eater Added Apr 20, 2018 - 12:49pm
Jeffry

Beam me some HOT Thai food over, man. I'd love it :-)
Dino Manalis Added Apr 20, 2018 - 1:38pm
Don't mess around with Reno, she will incinerate you!
Ian Thorpe Added Apr 20, 2018 - 2:35pm
I couldn't think of any wortwhile contribution a non American could add to this thread so I gave you a thumb up.
Stone-Eater Added Apr 20, 2018 - 2:44pm
Ian

What is an "American" ? Irish ? English ? German ? Italian ? Dutch ? Mexican ? Guinean ? Congolese ?

Help ! LOL
James Travil Added Apr 20, 2018 - 3:55pm
Wrong Doug I already proved that the Biblical Christ was a communist, did you miss it you braindead twit? Here is the proof once again, deal with it punk.
“Jesus Was a Proto-Communist Jewish Hobo Who Criticized the Rich” target="_blank">https://extranewsfeed.com/jesus-was-a-proto-communist-jewish-hobo-who-criticized-the-rich-99f47e2214c5
James Travil Added Apr 20, 2018 - 3:57pm
Stone-Eater Added Apr 20, 2018 - 4:19pm
that the Biblical Christ was a communist

He was, and if not in the real sense, he was a socialist.

Acually. no -ist. Just a human being with a clear sense.
Neil Lock Added Apr 20, 2018 - 5:27pm
I remember the Koresh fiasco. I was working in Edinburgh at the time. I heard what the media said, and I didn’t believe any of it.

But... are there two Doug Plumbs? There is a Doug Plumb on this website who is sane and makes some really good comments. Then there’s a Doug Plumb who attacks James Travil for no reason at all. Douglas and Doug, Jekyll and Hyde? I don’t know.

Pardero, you made a great (but doomed) attempt to mediate. And Jeffry, while I find your title and some of your comments cryptic, thanks for bringing up the subject.

And then there’s Dino... or is she Reno? Well, this thread has everything! And unlike Ian, I do think I can make a half way relevant comment from the east side of the pond.
John Minehan Added Apr 20, 2018 - 9:44pm
In March of 1993, I was the S-2 for 1st CAV DivArty and we were in the field at FT Hood with our MLRS Battery doing an exercise to verify an up-grade to the software on the SPLLs.  I remember joking that the culmination of the exercise would be launching an ATCMS at the Branch Davidians to make them give up the siege.

When I found out what happened on 19 April '93, it was one of the many times I have regretted my wise@$$ tendencies.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 20, 2018 - 10:40pm
At least the "free" is still in there LOL

Even that is gone now Stone.

Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 20, 2018 - 10:44pm

I was compelled to do so. I expected to see someone else address the subject and was frustrated no one had. Never Forget. Never Forgive.

Thank you.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 20, 2018 - 10:51pm

I have never really gotten over the outrage of Kent State. Then there was Ruby Ridge that poured salt on the wound.

Waco opened that wound to the bone.

Bunkerville and Malheur again poured salt in it.

Evil. Pure. Unadulterated.

Thank you Katherine.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 20, 2018 - 10:54pm

Thanks John.
Ian Thorpe Added Apr 21, 2018 - 8:42am
Stoney, I could not attempt to define what an American is, I only know that I'm not one. This is because I was once told by a man at the US consulate in Liverpool that I could be a judge, lawman, congressman, anything except President because only a natural born American can be President. Makes you wonder how a man who publicly proclaimed himself Kenyan got the job a few years ago?
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 21, 2018 - 11:20am

His mother was a CIA honeypot. He was groomed for the job. That's why he will never see any accountability for his treachery.

Stone-Eater Added Apr 21, 2018 - 11:53am
Ian

Good one, heee-ya ! Duh, nigga, huh, ain't going on nuthin here, man wahatta we fucking do now ? Man got some fuckin' dea now wha bout some more booze ? Heh good. Let's show them fucking crazy so...whatever show they what they are, I say man sure !

What ?? No get end, nigga. No clear, that one.

Dunno. Why d'ya ask me what, you asshole ? No dig I or what ?

LOL

BTW: Lalala. Let's look for a bright future LOL
Katharine Otto Added Apr 21, 2018 - 12:42pm
Stone,
Monotheistic religions thrive on paternalism and the unbalanced testosterone that makes war for kicks.  I'm a proponent of "qi," or life force, myself, which imbues everything with consciousness.  No social hierarchy, no time, no space.  Just life in all forms expressing itself, endlessly creative.  Eventually, everything runs its own course and morphs into something else.

What is an American?  You forgot to mention Canadians, Mexicans, Argentinians, Peruvians, and all those other Americans who inhabit the so-called New World.

Ian,
The way I read the Constitution, a non-natural-born citizen could become president after fourteen years, although that is not what people are taught.  Because the Constitution is such a flabby document, it can be interpreted any way you want.  That's how Alexander Hamilton managed to use the phrase "promote the general welfare" to justify a central bank, the stock market, subsidies, and general favoritism to industry over individuals.  It's also the excuse behind eminent domain for "public benefit" for transportation, to clear "blighted neighborhoods," and lay oil and gas pipelines, such as Keystone XL.
Stone-Eater Added Apr 21, 2018 - 2:27pm
Katharine

I see myself that way. I get out of a plane or ship, stay in a place a while and feel home, know people. I'm myself but also part of the place I'm in.

And it's easy. I've done that for 40 years before finding my real love Africa.

But it was and is a constant fight for survival....but it's worth it. Sometimes my youngest daughter tells me: I know you've been to n countries and lived and worked everywhere. But that tires me as long as I haven't been to these places myself and can check it out..

*gulp*.....
Stone-Eater Added Apr 21, 2018 - 2:28pm
$$$$$$ :-((((((
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 22, 2018 - 6:29am

Interesting. Learn something new every day.

Doug Plumb Added Apr 22, 2018 - 11:11am
James, re "And a communist like you calling a capitalist like me a "Marxist" just proves that you are a liar and a nutjob Doug. Keep digging your own grave boy.  "

Satanism is the fundamental religion of the communist.
Doug Plumb Added Apr 22, 2018 - 11:14am
re "ut James' faith, or lack thereof, in spite of the name, is not the one that is hurting children. They are just enjoying life, while living honorably, in spite of a scary name and imagery."

Are you kidding me? Satanism is at the root of all this child sex slavery and pornography. Anton Levey is likely on every bookshelf of these people. Materialism always permits moral transgressions because it has no absolutes.
Leroy Added Apr 22, 2018 - 11:16am
Bundy won one for the common man.  Hopefully, the tide has turned, but I doubt it.  The current fiasco is proof that we have a long way to go.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 22, 2018 - 9:38pm
Hopefully, the tide has turned, but I doubt it

Bundy assured the next fiasco will be shoot first and make up lies afterwards.

Finicum's murder, the held without bond, torture while awaiting trial, millions spent on the ground, millions spent in court, the dirty illegal withholding of evidence are all testimony to the pure evil intent of those federal thugs.

Dave Volek Added Apr 23, 2018 - 9:26am
To me, the raid was one of the those situations that required some sort of judgement call. We may agree that the politicians botched the job, but notice that similar events have really not materialized since 1993.

It's hard to put this incident as part of a conspiracy from the government to control our lives. Yet the conspiracy people bring it up again--and again--and again--and again.

Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 23, 2018 - 9:34am
Fuck you Volek and the double headed dildo you rode in on mutherfucker. Sick fuckin' Statist copsucker. The original F-TROOP attack was to arrest him for an alleged NFA unpaid $200 tax. Only fuckin' monsters kill more than 80 people over an unpaid $200 tax. Keep your canukian opinions off my threads.
opher goodwin Added Apr 23, 2018 - 6:59pm
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 23, 2018 - 9:53pm
Wasn't Waco just a display of the American love of big guns and violence?

Mike Haluska Added Apr 24, 2018 - 10:10am
Opher - your statement:

"Wasn't Waco just a display of the American love of big guns and violence? We see it played out on a daily basis all over the country don't we?"

is off base entirely.  It was the bloated, self-aggrandizing, central planning, big government fanatics like the Clinton's and Obama who put people like Janet Reno in power.  The same "we know what's best for you" liberals/progressives who send a military swat team to break into a Miami apartment in the middle of the night to ship a little kid back to Cuba.  The same "progressive environmental terrorists" who seize ranches because the OWNER wants to water his cattle on HIS PROPERTY.

Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 24, 2018 - 10:20am

Well said Mike. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Maureen Foster Added Apr 25, 2018 - 4:45am
Nobody believes in the supremacy of the state, meaning nobody is at fault for what happened in Waco but David Koresh and his most loyal sect members.  In addition, the standoff that led to Koresh committing suicide did not occur over money. It occurred because he killed ATF agents.  Do you think we should live in a society where one can kill and not face prosecution?
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 25, 2018 - 5:19am

Maureen you poor deluded soul. Its clear your religious inculcation has permanently retarded your ability to think critically or even seek out the truth.

As such I won't waste the time or energy necessary to bring you up to speed.

Enjoy your ignorance willful as it is. Thanks for stopping by.

Mike Haluska Added Apr 25, 2018 - 12:52pm
Maureen -

If the Clinton Administration wanted to arrest David Karesh, they could have picked him on any Sunday morning having breakfast at the same restaurant he always did.  And you're going to blame the people that were killed by tanks, assault rifles, grenades and fire for their fate???

No - the Clinton's and the Left was sending a message to the groups they wanted eliminated (state militias, religious communities, ranch owners, etc.) that their freedom of expression, gun ownership, etc. were NOT going to be tolerated.  Of course it all backfired because of the arrogance of the left (they always think that their lunacy is "mainstream thinking") and a year later Clinton announced "the era of Big Government is over".  Too bad he didn't mean a word of it.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 26, 2018 - 1:22am

Likewise that morning when he drove past them going and coming from the Diamond Shamrock picking up milk for the children's breakfast.

Stone-Eater Added Apr 27, 2018 - 11:20am
Boah....when I see the problems you guys have over there I think we still live in paradise in Europe. Even when the MEDIA tries to tell us other bullshit.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Apr 27, 2018 - 11:51am
when I see the problems you guys have over there

Yeah, I couldn't imagine having to go there much less put up with it day in day out. Everyone I know with resources and skills is either already out or will be in a few months. Thanks again Stone.

Recent Articles by Writers Jeffry Gilbert follows.