All religions are also hate groups

All religions are also hate groups: 99% of DAILY Religious Terrorism in the USA is Christian Religious Terrorism !!! :

Footnoted small sample of Judeo/Christian Religious Terrorism WRITTEN ORDERS direct from the Christian BuyBull (Quran has even more) for Murdering of innocent people:

“Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for WAR, my fingers for BATTLE.” Psalm 144:1.

Jesus: “ Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD. 35 For I have come to turn...
“a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law..." Mathew10:34-35

Jesus, who wanted to be King of the Jews, said: "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me." (Luke 19:27)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be STONED TO DEATH by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be PUT TO DEATH. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, KILL them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and KILL ALL of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

KILL anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

KILL all men, women, children, and, even, babies already of the 20 nations/50 belief systems/religions of the Promised Land when moving into it. (Deuteronomy)

Imaginary Jesus of gospel stories said his followers must obey the Torah/Old Testament (N.T. not invented yet) (Jesus invented ~150 A.D.)

Comments

Louis E Weeks Added Jun 12, 2018 - 2:22pm
Well I am not so sure that claim is really valid, if we look at the less religious leaders like Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, even Hitler (gave mixed messages on religion and was heavily investing in evolutionary research).  Over a Billion dead between them I believe, hard to claim Atheists have any moral superiority there.

But at the same time we look around the world and identify how in all the really bad places around the world, there are religious people there trying to do what they can to make things better, I have read a lot on the Darfur extermination and how those Christians stayed there doing the best they could during all that was pretty amazing.

Here at home we have food banks, Christian service centers, soup kitchens, and even Hospitals operated by religious people and groups trying to do what they can for society but you never see an Atheist Hospital now do you?

Now I am not saying Atheists are bad but when we want to compare "IF" religion plays any role in more or less harms in society the only control for that assessment would be how non-religious people behave.  If there seems to be no real difference then you can't really claim religion or Atheists are "bad" because of their beliefs.

I also would like to point out that whatever is written in any religious text is not necessarily what the people themselves believe or practice.  I could just as easily cherry pick some wonderful things out of the Bible or the Quran or the Torah but would that prove what is in the hearts of men?

Nope.

I personally believe we each have great evil and great good inside of us, as in the two wolves parable:

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at battle.

One is a good wolf which represents things like kindness, bravery, and love. The other is a bad wolf, which represents things like greed, hatred, and fear.

The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second then he looks up at his grandfather and says, “Grandfather, which one wins?”

The grandfather quietly replies, “The one you feed.”
Dave Volek Added Jun 12, 2018 - 5:15pm
Nice response Louis

A lot of the Biblical quotes cited here could be deemed as products of their times, when the Jews where surrounded by their enemies who wanted to exterminate them. Ironically, the Jews of today are surrounded by their enemies and not really applying the Torah literally to their modern situation.

Likewise, a lot of what Mohammad had put down in paper had to do with the situation of the early Muslims, who were quite persecuted by their fellow Arabs. There is argument whether some of those more vindictive quotes were meant only for the early history of Islam.

Of course, theologians love arguing these points and opponents of a particular faith will come their own interpretations of various clauses.

To me, Jesus said it best with "You shall know the quality of the tree by the fruit it bears." When I see someone using their faith to make the world better, I applaud their use of religion to guide them.

Ryan Messano Added Jun 12, 2018 - 5:38pm
Amen, Louis!!  Buzz took huge liberties with context, as all atheists do.

100 million dead due to secular, godless humanism.

I agree with Dave, except the Jews only killed bloodthirsty heathens who murdered their own babies.  Muhammad was a murderous pedophile, and the state of Islam today is exactly as dysfunctional as Muhammad and the Quran.

Dave, I highly recommend you read what our sixth president, John Quincy Adams, said about Islam.  He had it pegged centuries ago.  It’s true of the entire 1,400 years of Islam.

Jesus neither killed anyone, nor did he command anyone to be killed.

Atheists are all morally corrupt and historically clueless.

”A little philosophy leadeth to atheism, but depth in philosophy, leadeth to religion”
Francis Bacon

James Travil Added Jun 12, 2018 - 11:09pm
I wouldn't say that all religions are hate groups, the Abrahamic ones? For the most part yes. But regardless there are pagan and Buddhist religions that actually oppose hate speech. Of course fundamentalism from Abrahamic "religions" is very often used to mask hate crimes and the like, considering that they follow a false "god" of evil it's no surprise.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 12, 2018 - 11:32pm
Buzz, can you find anything resembling these in the Buddha's sutras?
I have read many of them and I dont recall such things
Louis E Weeks Added Jun 13, 2018 - 12:43am
@ James - If you dress up as a police officer and rob a bank, does that mean the police robbed a bank?  A person can wear a mask pretending to be part of something but really they are pretending to be part of that for their own purposes to exploit or otherwise gain some shelter/protection/access they otherwise would not have without it.

The doctor who recently was sent to prison for molesting gymnastic participants, was here there because he truly loves girls gymnastics or because his pretending to be passionate about gymnastics gave him access to young girls he wanted to molest?

The wolf who wraps himself up in sheep's clothing is still a wolf but people like you are attempting to blame the sheep for what the wolf does while dressed up as a sheep?

James Travil Added Jun 13, 2018 - 1:11am
Louis I have read the Bible and the Tanaka and the Quran, I have throughly studied them. I was raised in the Christian church (Baptist) and attended Christian high school. That is why I am a Satanist today. I know at their heart they are rotten to the bone. I neither believe in a God or devil but if I were convinced that the Abrahamic "god" existed I would know that he wasn't divine and is the personified face of inhuman evil, as are those who follow his depraved scriptures. While I know there are some good people in the Abrahamic faith, it is despite that fact not because of it. The false" god" of the Abrahamic traditions yields only poison fruit. Those who do evil in his name wear no mask, they are perversion incarnate same as the evil vermin they serve.
Stone-Eater Added Jun 13, 2018 - 3:08am
Louis

Good comments thanks !
Flying Junior Added Jun 13, 2018 - 3:18am
Religions are nothing more than mythologies which allow us to experience mystery and spirituality.

That said, no other motivating force in human history has caused as many wars, torture, imprisonment, discrimination or hatred than the abusive application of false religion.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 13, 2018 - 3:21am
Excellent comment Louis.  Must be the cereal I had this morning, as I agree with Stone.  Let me pinch myself.

You don't know the Bible, James, and none of the churches you attended were truly Christian.  I'd have left them too. Formal religion is fake.  I don't attend a church, because they are nearly all corrupt.  They didn't drive me to Satanism though.  I studied the Bible for myself.

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting, it has found difficult and not tried.
G. K. Chesterton

James Travil Added Jun 13, 2018 - 3:28am
Fuck you lying Ryan MassAnal as usual all you do is lie because you are a fascist Christian hate monger. May you and your ilk die slow and painful deaths. And I'll be happy to help if your dishonorable dishonest punk ass ever comes near me you bitch!
Stone-Eater Added Jun 13, 2018 - 6:06am
FJ

I completely agree with your comment. By now, after 100'000 years as Homo Sapiens (well, some talk about 5000 years and no evolution on a flat earth....;-) we should have found out that a) there is NO god and b) we can very well live with that knowledge when we simply respect one simple thing that should actually be hard-coded in all of us:

Don't do to anybody else what you don't want to be done to you.

Man, this is tiring.
Katharine Otto Added Jun 13, 2018 - 10:42am
James and Mustafa,
Thank you both for mentioning Buddhism.  The solipsism of monotheists continues to amaze me.  There are many other religions besides the three dominant ones, but because they don't preach hate, fear, and guilt, they are disregarded.

Fact is, almost every religion professes some form of the Golden Rule.  If that were universally practiced, we wouldn't need any religion.
Stone-Eater Added Jun 13, 2018 - 10:58am
Katharine

Buddhism is in fact not really a religion. It's a philosophy where Buddha is not really the center to "worship" but a sort of adviser. May I recommend to you a look into an African corner:

The Dogon are strongly oriented toward harmony, which is reflected in many of their rituals. For instance, in one of their most important rituals, the women praise the men, the men thank the women, the young express appreciation for the old, and the old recognize the contributions of the young. Another example is the custom of elaborate greetings whenever one Dogon meets another. This custom is repeated over and over, throughout a Dogon village, all day.
During a greeting ritual, the person who has entered the contact answers a series of questions about his or her whole family, from the person who was already there. The answer is sewa, which means that everything is fine. Then the Dogon who has entered the contact repeats the ritual, asking the resident how his or her whole family is. Because the word sewa is so commonly repeated throughout a Dogon village, neighboring peoples have dubbed the Dogon the sewa people.

That greeting ritual is also common with other peoples such as the Bambara (Malinke side-arm), of which my wife belongs to. I often remind her of the phone costs when she calls back home and the greeting ritual takes 5 minutes LOL

Stone-Eater Added Jun 13, 2018 - 11:00am
BTW: The only difference is that instead of saying "sewa" the Bambara say "aiwa" ;-)
Dave Volek Added Jun 13, 2018 - 12:08pm
Stone

Interesting comment on the Buddha. I have a basic understanding of the Bible, and I can't recall Jesus ever asking to be worshiped. While the Jews have high regard for Moses, I don't think they worship him. My limited understanding of the Quran does not call for direct worship of Muhammed. Maybe worshiping the prophets are all man-made extensions of religion.

Louis E Weeks Added Jun 13, 2018 - 12:51pm
@ James - You can certainly address the realities inside your own heart and what you have found there but when you claim to assign "evil" to all other people who share faith you prove yourself to be the corrupt one, not them.

We each are only responsible for what we do, this is why I pointed out Atheists like Stalin and Pol Pot and Mao Zedong and even Hitler was actually an Atheist using religion for his own devices to manipulate others.  We see all the death and destruction those Atheists caused on the planet so how do you explain that evil without a religion to pin it on?

Even Dawkins (closest thing to an Atheist prophet) admitted religion acted as a moderating factor for society.

If Dawkins can see religions were not all bad, why can't you?

You may have read certain religious texts, but did you really understand them?  Religion is not about textbooks just like being a doctor is not about their textbooks, religion is about your internal relationship with God and being honest with yourself.  to truly see who you are and strive for a "better you"

We learn that we all fall short of perfection and that is okay.  We do not have to be perfect.  We share the same temptations and the same challenges as everyone else, we simply strive for a better future for ourselves and our families with an eye to the heavens.
Bill H. Added Jun 13, 2018 - 5:37pm

Someday humans might actually figure out how they evolved and why. Until then, we have many different ideas and stories within many different religions.
Religions have been the main cause of disagreements and wars between humans for many years.
As many of you know, I believe we are some alien kids science fair project.
James Travil Added Jun 13, 2018 - 7:08pm
Louis, I don't have "relationships" with imaginary make believe mythical beings like Biblegod or Jesus. If you do I would perhaps suggest that you see a shrink. Especially if said imaginary beings talk back to you.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 13, 2018 - 9:55pm
Bill H.
re:"As many of you know, I believe we are some alien kids science fair project."
What kind of grade do you think it got?
James Travil Added Jun 13, 2018 - 10:41pm
I will add that I don’t think it's right to judge a book (or philosophy or religion) by it's cover, but that's not what I'm doing. I'm judging by the content of the religious beliefs and the actions of said religion's followers. That's VERY fair. And the Abrahamic religions get a majorly failing grade based on the hate and overall bigotry therein. What else are we left to judge them by? Oh I forgot, an imaginary sky guy, give me a break! Oh and I'm not buying the whole "Hitler wasn't a Christian" nonsense either, I have a whole web page of Hitler Biblical inspirational quotes from his speeches and writings if you or anyone else wants to see them. Just because Hitler didn't turn out how you would like doesn't mean that you can disavow him.
Louis E Weeks Added Jun 14, 2018 - 1:00am
@ James, so do you also refute Stalin,m pol pot and mao Zedong were atheists too?  How about their examples of how Atheists behave when in power?

Now concerning Hitler, how about these quotes?

"Science cannot lie, for it's always striving, according to the momentary state of knowledge, to deduce what is true. When it makes a mistake, it does so in good faith. It's Christianity that's the liar"

"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew."

"Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure."

"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity."

I HAVE MANY MORE BUT WE CAN ALSO LOOK AT HIS BEHAVIORS, DECIDEDLY NON-CHRISTIAN.

As I said above, just because someone wears a false image of Christianity, that does not make them a Christian or their acts the fault of Christianity.    A wolf wearing sheep's clothing is still a wolf.  blaming sheep for the acts of the wolf pretending to be a sheep is wrong.
James Travil Added Jun 14, 2018 - 1:31am
So anyone you don't like isn't a "real Christian" because you say so. Sounds like No True Scottsman to me.
James Travil Added Jun 14, 2018 - 1:33am
Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism - https://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm
James Travil Added Jun 14, 2018 - 1:36am
Here is an excerpt for those too lazy to check out the link:
People often make the claim that Adolph Hitler adhered to Atheism, Humanism or some ancient Nordic pagan mythology. None of these fanciful and wrong ideas hold. Although one of Hitler's henchmen, Alfred Rosenberg, did undertake a campaign of Nordic mythological propaganda, Hitler and most of his henchmen did not believe in it . Many American books, television documentaries, and Sunday sermons that preach of Hitler's "evil" have eliminated Hitler's god for their Christian audiences, but one only has to read from his own writings to appreciate that Hitler's God equals the same God of the Christian Bible. Hitler held many hysterical beliefs which not only include, God and Providence but also Fate, Social Darwinism, and ideological politics. He spoke, unashamedly, about God, fanaticism, idealism, dogma, and the power of propaganda. Hitler held strong faith in all his convictions. He justified his fight for the German people and against Jews by using Godly and Biblical reasoning. Indeed, one of his most revealing statements makes this quite clear: "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." Although Hitler did not practice religion in a churchly sense, he certainly believed in the Bible's God. Raised as Catholic he went to a monastery school and, interestingly, walked everyday past a stone arch which was carved the monastery's coat of arms which included a swastika. As a young boy, Hitler's most ardent goal was to become a priest. Much of his philosophy came from the Bible, and more influentially, from the Christian Social movement. (The German Christian Social movement, remarkably, resembles the Christian Right movement in America today.) Many have questioned Hitler's stand on Christianity. Although he fought against certain Catholic priests who opposed him for political reasons, his belief in God and country never left him. Many Christians throughout history have opposed Christian priests for various reasons; this does not necessarily make one against one's own Christian beliefs. Nor did the Vatican's Pope & bishops ever disown him; in fact they blessed him! As evidence to his claimed Christianity, he said: "My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. -Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942) Hitler's anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Christian Austria and Germany in his time took for granted the belief that Jews held an inferior status to Aryan Christians. Jewish hatred did not spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years. The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, "On the Jews and their Lies," Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War II. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther. Hitler did not have to parade his belief in God, as so many American Christians do now. Nor did he have to justify his Godly belief against an Atheist movement...
Ryan Messano Added Jun 14, 2018 - 1:47am
James has the most vile and filthy mouth on here.  Yet claims Christianity is the problem.

Like most atheists, he’s suckered by the internet and has never seriously studied Hitler.  Those Hitler quotes on Christianity came before he came to power.  He put Bonhoeffer to death for his Christianity.  His quotes about Christianity after he came to power reveal his true ideas, and are all negative.
James Travil Added Jun 14, 2018 - 1:58am
Lying Ryan read the entire article, it speaks for itself. Unlike you who speaks for monsters like Adolf Hitler!
James Travil Added Jun 14, 2018 - 3:52am
Speaking of liars we have the likes of Louis and his ridiculous "the evildoers of Christianity are just a mask" lie. It puts me in mind of the Lovecraft tale of The King In Yellow, an evil depraved Outer God. He misrepresented himself as a cultist and enjoined others who met dressed in masks. They all unmasked except for the KIY. The others protested that they all unmasked, he must also unmask. The King in Yellow replied, "but I wear no mask". Only then did the horror of who/what He was sink in. Like the King in Yellow, Christianity is a depraved horror that wears no mask. Only the liars who misrepresent it do.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 14, 2018 - 9:48am
The vile and evil think what they see is vile and evil, when in reality, they view a mirror of themselves.

Bill H. Added Jun 14, 2018 - 1:30pm

Mustafa - I don't think he will get a grade until the end of the semester, which in their time span lasts 5 billion Earth years.
James Travil Added Jun 14, 2018 - 7:25pm
Racism, slavery, overall bigotry, endless wars of genocide, the Holocaust, women treated as property, these are the vile and evil fruits of Christianity. They are self-evident as depraved, corrupt, and evil to all decent, civilized people. Only evil freak cultists who serve false "gods" would claim otherwise.
opher goodwin Added Jun 15, 2018 - 5:49am
Buzz - I agree with you. Human nature is violent and aggressive and that is the problem. Religions seek to create division and tribalism. They incite violence against the competition and increase wars, torture and aggression. They channel it.
All religious books are products of their time and culture (Arab) and thus reflect misogyny, tribalism and violence as they seek to promulgate their views and beliefs. It is fundamentalists that are the main problem - people who take every word literally.
Louis E Weeks Added Jun 15, 2018 - 2:04pm
@ James - You call me a liar but you misrepresent others words all the time and that makes you a liar.  I explained in simple english why "all
" people who share some trait (religion, race, gender, etc) are not guilty of the things one member does but even if we go with your assertion, how about my point of Atheist leaders like Stalin and Mao Zedong and Pol Pot who caused countless numbers of dead people?  Do we apply your same standard of group guilt to Atheists?

Now on to Hitler, I gave you direct quoted from Hitler, do you not understand basic english?  What seems very clear is Hitler used religious loyalties in his people when it benefitted him but was no true believer himself, nobody with devout Christian beliefs would say those things.

You are not religious one day and not the next then back again the next, if you are swapping back and forth you are just playing a part and no true believer.

You are clearly an Atheist, do you run around praising Christians one day and hating them the next or are you fairly consistent in your anger for religious people?  So how do you explain Hitler showing a religious fact to the public and an Atheist face even hating religion in private?

Even in Mein Kampf  Hitler uses the term "Pfaffe" to describe priests a lot, well this is an extremely derogatory term for them so if he was a Christian himself, and had true religious loyalties and beliefs, why was he using the term "Pfaffe"?

That is like saying you like Black people but you always call them Nig*ers wherever you go.
Tamara Wilhite Added Jun 15, 2018 - 7:59pm
This is by a liberal British atheist.
This Week in Stupid (24/04/2016) - Social Justice is a Cult Edition!
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 15, 2018 - 11:12pm
Thanks Tamara! maybe there is hope

Mustafa
James Travil Added Jun 16, 2018 - 1:27am
@ Louis, YOU are the one who slanders others, that's lying, that's you, not me. You are a brainwashed neocon propagandist, and apparently a Christian, thus a natural liar. Own it, but you can't stain me with your problems. That's just more of your lies and hypocrisy.
I made it crystal clear above that I don’t condemn all religions people, just fundamentalists of the Abrahamic religions. The non-fundys I just pity for wasting their lives worshiping a false "god".
I also never said that Christianity was synonymous with hatred, but Christian fundamentalism certainly is. Christianity does not have a monopoly on hate, but they certainly do corner the market representing it.
As for Hitler the link I provided soundly crushed your pathetic counter argument, which without proof of either Hitler resigning from Christianity or of his church (The Catholic Church of Rome) excommunicating him. We both know that doesn't exist, which leaves you with nothing but a ridiculous conspiracy theory. It's my opinion that Hitler pretended to be areligious to attract as many people as possible. But regardless we will never know the operation of Hitler's mind, only his lifetime membership in the Catholic Church and his lifetime commitment to Christianity both of which are public record.
Louis E Weeks Added Jun 16, 2018 - 10:04am
@ James - More childish name calling when I prove you wrong?  How typical of you radicals, but believe me, you are 100% exactly the same as every other far Left radical I have ever spoke to that hates all things religious, so I know this hate you spout is all just an act to cover your own insecurities and weaknesses.

You do not see me resorting to such childish behaviors because I do not need such crutches in life, I am a happy and good person and your lies and personal attacks do not change my life or the truth in any way so I mostly feel sorry for people like you who wallow in hate every day.

Sad.

But no, you did not prove anything, your link was one of many conflicting assessments and the fact there are so many conflicting analysts proves Hitler was not religious, I gave you direct quotes from Hitler himself spoken to world renowned writers who were recording conversations with him in a book titled table talk.

wiki link

While some translations have spurred some debate over how well some sections came out, the mass majority of the works have been found to be credible.

And claiming a person is religious because they were never  excommunicated?  Now that is childish.

Religion is inside us, not outside.  No external element can make a person religious.  The fact you have to make such childish claims proves you know how insane your stands are, lol.

So I wish you well, I am not filled with hate like you are so I can look past your lies and crazy claims and see the real reasons for your behaviors, you feel inferior, you feel left out because most of the world feels something you do not so you see yourself as an aberration and this makes you angry and sad at the same time.

Haver a great day  :)

James Travil Added Jun 16, 2018 - 7:43pm
Once again you have nothing to prove your ridiculous "Hitler was an atheist" conspiracy theories Louis. Sad indeed. As I correctly stated my link and website CRUSHED the hilariously pathetic nonsense you posted. You, like any brainwashed neocon Christian propagandist can do nothing but lie and aren't man enough to admit when you are wrong. You have failed to convince anyone of your lies and propaganda. Speaking of lies and propaganda I, as I told you before, am a moderate independent centrist. Not a "leftist". More lies and slander, just what one should come to expect from you and your ilk. Of course I guess Ronald Reagan is a "leftist" compared to a twisted neocon extremist like you. Get mental help. You need it.