President Trump: Potentially God’s Greatest Gift to Women and a Teacher Extraordinaire

In the next election, President Trump will be victorious if he fails his calling as God’s greatest gift to women of the world. Indeed, as his presidency was predicated by President Obama, he is here to produce our first woman president. However, such will not happen if the pink pussy and multicolored pussy me too movements have not hardened American men to fear the retribution that will be wrought on them if a woman becomes president. So, their fear of the actions of a retributory and man-hating vixen president so outweigh their fear of president Trump that they will elect him again, dashing the dreams of young girls of the world.

President Trump is lauded as a buffoon in many sectors of the mass media; so he gets away with things a “smart” president would not get away with. It’s like a person doing outrageous things but is allowed to get away with it because s/he is dismissed as “crazy.” Yes, Trump is crazy like a fox.

President Trump has been a great teacher. With his predilection for expressing dictatorial tendencies, he has taught us that our Constitution is strong, as he has taught lawmakers to shore up our laws in case a president smart in the ways of being a dictator comes along. A true dictator would not tweet his or her intentions as Trump has. Thus, it can be said Trump is not keen on being a dictator but would take the opportunity if one of his many test runs at dictatorship was allowed to succeed.

If truly given credit, Trump will go down in the literature as the engineer of the greatest political victory in American/world history. Yes! It is greater than that of President Bush who, on sensing he was losing, made a phone call to Florida and the epic tale of the CHADS engineered a stunning court ordered defeat of the Democrats. Trump not only defeated the Democrats, he defeated the intellectuals, the media elites, the bankers, the pollsters, and big unions. Perhaps, Hillary’s defeat saved us from a true dictator and war with Russia, North Korea, and Iran.

She was placed as the Democratic standard bearer even though she was defeated by a Blackman. In past time when a Blackman was accused of even looking at a White woman, he was lynched. Whites would not let a Blackman get away with looking at a White woman much less defeating one the value. Thus, Obama’s defeating her was a harbinger of her potential defeat. This line of discussion is justified in that during the campaign she feigns crying. That prompted me to revisit the “Birth of a Nation” and write an article: “When the White Woman cries, the Blackman dies.”

The Democrats were somewhat aware of Hillary’s pending defeat and when they wanted Warren or Biden to run, as Trump dictated a pussy riot, she dictated then to cower in fear. She also undermined Bernie, even though the chance of America electing a Jewish president can be found in the unwritten Constitution. Also, the Dems appear to have engaged in hanky-panky with the attorney general and the FBI. President Trump is attempting to clean house, and that is one cause of the pushback against his presidency.

President Trump teaches that racism still abounds in America, that groupthink can lead to dictatorship, and how the most powerful court in the land can shape policies. We see laws being temporarily made based on House or Senate majority, not permanent laws as a function of a congressional majority. Thus, if it were not for the wisdom that informed our Constitution, the tyrannical rule of the Republican majority would have president Trump ruling like dictators in banana republics. However, local nature of and the people power of American politics dictate the actions of politicians.

In 1919 the Supreme Court made a law cramping a certain American pastime, and 16 years later the court overturned itself. A greater court than the Supreme Court prevailed. Americans wanted their rum and, thus, the court of public opinion forced a changed to the law. Likewise, President Trump teaches us that the court of public opinion is still the greatest court in the land. He had to roll back his draconian policy of separating children from parents, a practice once inflicted on Blacks and Native Americans with continued adverse and devastating consequences.

For his capacity to learn, I predict he will win a second term if Americans do not see him as a danger to rise up against. Remember, even though Americans are distrustful of their government, they want to see it succeed. Thus, they make themselves governable by obeying the law. However, no amount of police and soldiers would keep an unpopular president in power against a full uprising of Americans.

Comments

Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 22, 2018 - 5:39pm
Dr. Rupert Green,
re:However, such will not happen if the pink pussy and multicolored pussy me too movements have not hardened American men to fear the retribution that will be wrought on them if a woman becomes president."

There could be some of that, but I would say it in another way. Unless the left can come up with a more serious platform other than
""Im with her" and "We are against HIM" they will indeed lose again. Looks like they are on track too.
Moreover, it may have less to do with pussy than neo marxist identity politics that is hardening many thinking individuals againsts such things.

re:"so, their fear of the actions of a retributory and man-hating vixen president so outweigh their fear of president Trump that they will elect him again, dashing the dreams of young girls of the world."

If the election of a woman, any woman, just as long as it has a vagina is the dream of young girls of the world, then  I say, lets dash away. Again, the Democrats might start thinking of coming up with something positive. and DACA as a platform aint gonna cut it IMO.

Im waiting and working towards that end.

Mustafa
Jeff Michka Added Jun 22, 2018 - 5:54pm
Interesting piece, Dr. Green...if Trump can only use the "he's a Kenyan Muslim, lapped up by "the base," he'll have no problem getting a permanent term.  Trump has to respond to his audience of the TV show Americans elected to office.  As to Clinton and 2016,  her campaign lost it when they believed their own press and said "he can't win."  Clinton lost the election then and there.  The immigration routine fires up Trumpists, hatreds, and that needs Trump to stoke.   I doubt you are embarrassed by Trump, Dr. Green.  I am and I'm not  a T...  I guess you are.

Kurt Bresler Added Jun 22, 2018 - 5:54pm

Ryan Messano Added Jun 22, 2018 - 6:00pm
Rupert, you are delusional if you think Trump is racist or dictatorial.  You can't name seven conservative sites you've read for two months of your life.

Here is raw math for you.  Put this in your pipe and smoke it.

Whites make up about 197,000,000 of America's population

Blacks make up about 38,000,000

In 2010, according to the DOJ, there were 62,000 approximate cases of white on black violence.
There were 320,000 cases of black on white violence.
This is approximately five times black on white violence contrasted with white on black.
But, when factored for population, it's 25 times, and when we factor for population and look at aggravated assault, its 200 times.  So go take your silly racism narrative and go take a long walk on a short pier.

Of course, three liberal bedwetters are singing your praises.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 22, 2018 - 6:01pm
As I was, there was a semblance of reason in all three liberal's comments. That's pretty interesting.  2,000 years ago, people returned to sanity and had devils cast out of them too.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 22, 2018 - 6:08pm
@Ryan, I admire your responsivity. A doctor once stated in my presence that simple minds entertain simple thoughts. Within the complexity of my piece, it is interesting what section you sought to elevate.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 22, 2018 - 6:43pm
Math is objective. The facts speak for themselves.  It takes a great deal of imbecility to say America is racist when confronted with the white on black and black on white crime rates.

Because the only flaws in your thinking are those on racism and Trump being a dictator.  You obviously never read three history books on World War 2 outside of school.

The more you talk, the more you tell me what you know.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 22, 2018 - 6:51pm
OY. Ryan, I will say Uncle.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 22, 2018 - 6:57pm
@ Kurt. "There was a joke about a Man and a Woman in a competition, when it was found that the woman had a vagina the competition was immediately ceased and the Award given to the woman."

I wonder how it would have turned out today when the man had pants on but also had a "privities."

"I want President Trump to succeed!  And I am glad we are not being ruled over by a Dictatorial Hillary." Kurt

I am with you.  What about the fear of nuclear war with Russia, China, and North Korea. A real Noble Prize is in the makings.

"Thank God we are doing some house cleaning in the State Department I hope it works, but I doubt it.  But on the other hand, just think what could have been if the insanity was allowed to continue."

Glad it shows the civilian is still in command of this country.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 22, 2018 - 8:21pm
Ryan,
re:"Math is objective. The facts speak for themselves."
Indeed mathematics is objective, but statistics/data, is not math, it is just statistics and data. They do indeed NOT speak for themselves (I make this assertion as a practitioner) ; that is what "inference" is for , to infer what the data or statistics  have to say. You can easily lie with statistics.

Mustafa

Luther Wu Added Jun 22, 2018 - 9:49pm
"There are lies, damn lies and statistics."
(nobody knows who really said that first)
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 22, 2018 - 10:13pm
Dr. Rupert Green,

Extrapolating from firings, fessing up, and character and self-inflicted assassinations of men from the me too thing, it is frightening to think of the hell that will be unleashed on men from a woman president. Yes, as some will argue, it was riot against the pussy why Hillary lost. I totally disagree. It was not an anti-female thing, it was an anti-Hillary movement.

Im waiting and working towards that end.

Yes indeed, it cannot be a woman for a woman sake. Hillary taught them that lesson. As for the DACA thing,  as anti-intellectual and stupid other people believe Americans are, I am glad that those "ignorant" Americans have held true to the values that have them ready to challenge their government and to die if needs be.  With the emerging majority Americans who are fleeing repressive governments instead of standing up and fight, the death of the American way of life could be imminent. Gladly, the Trump supporters uphold some of the grounding values of the hardy settlers. Even Jesus was bad, so I make the statement with the knowledge that not all the ways of Trump's supporters are noble.

Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 22, 2018 - 10:36pm
 @Jeff, "Interesting piece, Dr. Green...if Trump can only use the "he's a Kenyan Muslim, lapped up by "the base," he'll have no problem getting a permanent term."

Very deftly said regarding your belief the Constitution can be flipped to embrace an FDR like reign morphing into a Mugabe type.

"Trump has to respond to his audience of the TV show Americans elected to office.  As to Clinton and 2016,  her campaign lost it when they believed their own press and said "he can't win."  Clinton lost the election then and there. "

Not only that, he is raking in money while dismissing conflict of interest laws. Americans do not seem to give a damn. The Democrats betrayed a basic tenet of American politics: The candidate must be trustworthy. Dems tried to shove a candidate the people previously rejected as untrustworthy and they are paying for it. Thus, it was anybody, even more untrustworthy, as long as it was not Hillary.

"The immigration routine fires up Trumpists, hatreds, and that needs Trump to stoke.   I doubt you are embarrassed by Trump, Dr. Green.  I am and I'm not  a T...  I guess you are. "

Yes, he has to throw red meat. Trump's presidency transcends embarrassment. The bigger picture is the equal opportunity America accords. Which of those highly intelligent European countries has elected a peanut farmer, an actor, a Blackman, a drunckard, and a Trump?
Luther Wu Added Jun 22, 2018 - 11:14pm
Hello, Dr. Green.
You've said some things which I can't sign onto, but I can see where you are coming from. I've learned that Black people spend a lot of time talking to each other about white people and all the things in our culture that separate us. and quite frankly, it too often ends up all being our fault. It isn't hard to figure out why that is so. I'm not complaining.
By contrast, white people seldom sit around and talk about black people. Our world isn't painted the same way. I'll explain, by giving you some of my personal history.

I never knew a black person until I was in the Army. One day, my friend Stanley Washington and I were talking and washing up without our t- shirts on and I noticed that Stanley was very dark outside the outlines of shirt. Stanley had a tan! What a surprise. It never occurred to me...

My Grandparents also lived way out in the country and sometime around '55 (I wasn't very old,) they bought a TV and on Saturday, we all piled in the car for a trip to Grandma's to see it. I wasn't old enough to understand the scenes unfolding about some civil rights disturbance back east, but I was transfixed by what was on that static- snow and vert hold- rolling tv.
I asked Grandma, "What's wrong with those people"? Grandma just said- I almost remember it verbatim- "Somebody's not treatin' 'em right and they're mad about it."
"Grandma, did they make 'em look like that"? I asked, or something to that effect. She looked at me for a moment and realized that her dear little grandson had never seen Black people before.
She explained to me that there were all kinds of people in the world and how I knew lots of Osage people, even though I wasn't an Indian and that was where it stood for me. Just people, different kinds of people, but just like everybody else, from all I knew.

That attitude stood until I got in the Army and started meeting those guys who were not of the same mindset and filled with animosity, would look for every reason they could to get the party started with the white guys around them. Polar opposite of my first friend in Basic Training, Stanley (hope he made it through the war.)

I'm getting to the point, just long winded, is all.

You talked about Republicans and I have never been able to understand the near universal acrimony that Black people have for Republicans. Maybe it comes from the constant thinking and about racial issues. I don't know.
Republicans set about ending slavery in the new world and died by the tens of thousands to make it so. Then, they voted in the civil rights laws against massive Democratic party opposition, that ended Jim Crow and got us to where we are today.

I never ask, or try to talk about it, anymore.
This place is as good as any, to bring it up.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 22, 2018 - 11:31pm
@Wu. "I have no wish to insult you, Sir, but the time or two I've tried to talk about this with Black guys I've known, the first thing they ever said started out like "Oh, but..." before the situation got out of hand.
I never ask, or try to talk about it, anymore.
This place is as good as any, to bring it up."

I did not know I was Black and poor until I came to America. Blacks are not monolithic in their thinking. Thus, views on the races for a Caribbean Black and an American Black would be different. Blacks' affinity for the Democrat began after 1932, before which they voted Republican.  Indeed it would not be an insult to engage this Republican in the matter at hand. I know that the Republicans freed the enslaved Blacks and the Democrats have been mad at them since. I have also outlined the unwise practice of Blacks placing all the political dollar in the Democratic basket.  I consider this place as one for open and free discussions. So, do not be bound by trepidation in your quest for enlightenment.
Luther Wu Added Jun 23, 2018 - 12:30am
Dr. Green,
Well, right out of the chute, you just showed me that you really are who I hoped you were. Thanks.

The main problem, as I see it,is that there are people in the world who are willing to support their agenda, over the truth as they know it to be. They are the ones who make a habit of planting those wrong ideas in people's heads. They are of the belief that the end justifies the means and have brought on and nurture and foment many of the worlds ills, including racial divides, because it suits their agenda, hidden though it may be.

There are a lot of people out there that are waking up and have a clue and have become publicly vocal, urging people to think for themselves, people like Diamond and Silk and Jesse Lee Peterson.

From what I can see, this is a time of great change for the whole world, on the order of a quantum shift.  I hold hope and am of the view, even as the backlash against the Trump administration gets crazier by the minute, that things are looking up.
Flying Junior Added Jun 23, 2018 - 3:47am
Dr. Green,

You are scaring the living crap out of me.

Your article is nothing more than gibberish to any but the initiated.
Flying Junior Added Jun 23, 2018 - 3:50am
What has Trump learned?  Just this week, he tweeted the false headline that immigrant families will not be separated.  But his public appearance was an affirmation of xenophobic and anti-immigrant beliefs.

Two-edged sword.  A white man who speaks with a forked tongue.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 8:51am

Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 8:51am
*Its
*if

Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 23, 2018 - 9:56am
Luther,
re"We seem to have a genetic need to be right"

IMO, being right is highly over rated.

Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 23, 2018 - 10:04am
@ Wu. "Part of the problem, as I see it, is that people are almost impossible to separate from their beliefs, no matter how completely wrong that belief may be. Once they believe it, that settles it."

Who are you to tell me that I am wrong in starving to death instead of killing and eating that cow I am worshipping? What infused the different belief system in us?   Is the system greater than the primal urge to survive? Surely, modern humans do not resort to cannibalism, but we have been shown to engage in it to survive a plane crash.  This speaks to the matter of learning. Learning is a change in behavior due to the acquisition of new knowledge. Perhaps cannibalism was practiced by various tribes of humans, but as some plants grown from one set of seed will be taller than others, perhaps different groups of humans arrived at enlightenment faster than other groups. Thus, the British had to stop cannibalism in certain Indonesian tribes at the point of guns.

Could it be said that the hatred that permeates some of our political beliefs is grounded in ignorance and those who are enlightened should force illumination (with lyrical guns) on the ignoramus? Is that not what we often see on WB?

"We seem to have a genetic need to be right. That's especially true when all of the person's friends and family are equally wrongheaded. Even among my friends, there are some who are reactionary, intellectually soft. They blurt out something about an issue and you know they've never given it a thought. Their words were all someone else's words that they'd picked up along the way."

Is preceding not a beautiful thing, as flowers manifest beauty borne by diversity, with their irradiance likened to the multicolored rainbow? What if all people agreed on everything? Let's go kill the dogs, let go love the dogs; let's go eat the dogs. Again, the metaphor for growth is relevant. The common mode for instruction was all students were placed based on age. It is now being seen that not all 8 graders (for example) are intellectually even, such is true for adults.

"The main problem, as I see it,is that there are people in the world who are willing to support their agenda, over the truth as they know it to be. They are the ones who make a habit of planting those wrong ideas in people's heads. They are of the belief that the end justifies the means and have brought on and nurture and foment many of the worlds ills, including racial divides, because it suits their agenda, hidden though it may be."

What is truth and who dictates that your truth is the only path. So as some plant grew bigger, some humans grew faster intellectually than others. In the past, the church dictated and prescribed truth, which an inferior (lumpens) had to obey. We saw, then, that knowledge was the purview of the learned/priests/sages who passed it on to the ignorant masses.

Who controls the narrative controls the message. Some of those messages of divisiveness have early roots. On planting wrong ideas, the Pope convinced missionaries and slavers that Blacks were sub-humans and worthy of enslavement. Plantation owners convinced enslaved whites (poor indentured servants) that they were better than Black slaves, so as to prevent unity in fighting slavery. To this day, poor Whites will not join poor Blacks in voting a candidate who would help them because of the fact it would also help poor Blacks. They would wake up as hungy as Blacks but look in the mirror and thank God they were not Black, and curse Blacks for being on welfare.
Of course, there are those who whose intellect can only digest pablumized discourse--one liners, do this ; do that.  The more learned use such individuals.  Sarah Palin placed a bull's eye on some politicians, a man when out and shoot up those politicians. Leaders spoke incendiary tone, a man went out and shoot up Republican politicians.

The printing press made knowledge available to everyone. That challenged the status quo. People in power do not give it up easily.  Semi-literate were bred and that took hatred and divisiveness to new heights. We can also see its effect in social media, even here on WB, where some eat up propaganda on certain websites and are too dunce to paraphrase what they read, but spit it back as facts.

Indeed, there is an awakening, but remember the awakening brought on by books had a reactionary burning of books. Would the poor be inclined to burn books that would impart knowledge to them? O
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 23, 2018 - 10:07am
@Junior. Dr. Green,

"You are scaring the living crap out of me.

Your article is nothing more than gibberish to any but the initiated."

Yes, you are right, the fools see foolishness and dismiss me as an idiot. The enlightened see through the fluff and see the real message. Who was it that asked: You want the truth, you cant handle the truth?.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 23, 2018 - 10:10am
@Ryan. "Flying J.  Why are you commenting when you haven’t bothered examining seven conservative news sites for two months of your entire life?

its too easy with you leftists. Your yawning ignorance makes you massive targets for attack.  Kind of like the lobsterback redcoats, and of America wants freedom, you will have to be destroyed, just as they were."

Ryan, is your mom aware you are on the computer saying these things?
Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 10:15am
Mr. Green,

You are likely guilty of the same crimes.  If I were you, I'd get rid of the supercilious effrontery typically adopted by leftists.  When they and you use it towards conservatives, it is only to mask your own confusion and lack of information, when we use it towards the ludicrous ideas that you and leftists share, it's well deserved and necessary.  Just as the child had to wear the dunce cap for being dumb, so you and your leftist ideas, and the leftists on here will be wearing the dunce cap for every single unimaginably stupid idea you get suckered with by the liberal schools and the media.  When you are ridiculed enough for paying too much for the whistle, you'll learn wisdom.  It's for your own good.

The left wing views you have been exposed to, and unconsciously adopt, severely detract from the conservative views you've likely been reared with.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 23, 2018 - 10:36am
@ Ryan. Mr. Green,

"You are likely guilty of the same crimes."

If you reference me a Dr. Green the ignorance you see in me will be more elevated and visible to readers.

Luther Wu Added Jun 23, 2018 - 11:02am
I'll not pile on, guarding jealously my pearls...
"I won't, I  won't, Like Hell I won't"- the Duke

How lonely it indeed must be
When all the world lies Left of thee
Seeks to preach his Truth to man
But only mimics Taliban
Judge, condemn and find that fault
Ne'er look in thine own vault
The source of poisoned arrows flung
The mindless stench of mental dung

Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 11:09am
The worst people in America, Luther, are the lukewarm conservatives.  Hope to God you aren't one of them.  If you are, I'll unleash holy hell on you worse than the liberals on here get.  They are out for the count, even with Michka running around like a chicken with his head cut off.  I'll be happy to add you for target practice.

If you can't find it in  yourself to judge between good and evil, then kindly go learn to differentiate, and spare me your pathetic lecturings.  If the older generation of conservatives had DONE THEIR JOB, we younger conservatives wouldn't be dealing with such a mess.

Mr. Green, I highly doubt you are a doctor.  If you were, I'd go to the internet for help before I went to you.  Whatever you are trying to say, I have no idea what it is.  I suppose it sounds elevated to the gullible types.
Luther Wu Added Jun 23, 2018 - 11:21am
"I'll unleash holy hell on you..."
Here there be giants.

"Whatever you are trying to say, I have no idea what it is. "
Mea culpa; you do have at least one clue.

Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 11:30am

Thank you Luther.  You confirmed my suspicions.

I've kind of held back from dealing with your type, but, while it's doubtful it will be efficacious, as conservative apathy is a particularly stubborn disease aided by the formidable intellects of conservatives dedicated to preserving their stagnancy and staleness, yet still, you are the real problem in America.  Liberals are nothing compared to the lukewarm conservatives, who sit and snipe when work is to be done, and stand in the way of the ideals that made America great. Refusing to labor in the way of right, they also stubbornly retard the progress of those of us who do.
Luther Wu Added Jun 23, 2018 - 11:49am
Run along Porky.
Your squeals and oinks grow tiresome to those with ears.
No pearls for you.
Jeff Michka Added Jun 23, 2018 - 12:02pm
Well, Luther, Lyin Ryan is a swine, IF Ryan sez you're awful, you must be, afterall, he claims he's purity and truth.  Dr. Green, being attacked by someone  who has whisper sessions with the founding fathers, Ryan, will tell you they all want a State religion.  Now, ol Ryan the lame wants to found his own church so he can't be thrown out of it like his last one.  Maybehe can convince Trump the State church should be Ryan's, afterall he's a mindless ideologue like Trump...Hands up....who appointed Ryan as gawd here?
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 23, 2018 - 12:07pm
Ryan. "If you are, I'll unleash holy hell on you worse than the liberals on here get."

Why should we condemn the murderous terrorists of the world when here you threaten to do the same thing they are doing with those who can present a superior and reflective argument?

Ryan. "Whatever you are trying to say, I have no idea what it is. "
Mea culpa; you do have at least one clue.

I was aware that anything that gets you off the script causes cognitive and other dissonances within you. You remember in the olden days of the Lost in Space computer, a response was don't compute, don't compute.

Still, you are an excellent contributor, albeit when one teaches s/he does not model adverse outcomes. For example, a Voc Ed teacher teaching the danger of short circuit must not demonstrate with a screwdriver across battery terminals. With you, I make an exception of using you to model the adverse impact of conditioning that prevents independent thinking.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 23, 2018 - 12:13pm
@Ryan. "I've kind of held back from dealing with your type, but, while it's doubtful it will be efficacious, as conservative apathy is a particularly stubborn disease aided by the formidable intellects of conservatives dedicated to preserving their stagnancy and staleness, yet still, you are the real problem in America. "

Dem dars big words.
The challenge here is to straighten you out, not with death and destruction you would unleash, but a method likened in AESOP, where the gentle warming sun had the man release his cloak of ignorance compared to the failing wind that tried brute force (intellectualism) instead of starting with the new Engladd Primer.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 23, 2018 - 1:22pm
Dino Manalis Added Jun 23, 2018 - 3:41pm
 Unpopular, or not, Trump is president until 2020.  A woman can become president, but it has to be someone trustworthy and mainstream to appeal to mainstream America.
Luther Wu Added Jun 23, 2018 - 3:53pm
Dr. Green,
Your references to the cows of India fit alongside your other observances of the difficulties of carrying the messages of truth from the original beholding eye to those seekers of the word who remain as yet blind. In India, where thousands of years of exploration of the realms of consciousness which lie beyond typical human awareness, attempts to pass on the mysteries of existence have resulted in myriad institutionalized misunderstandings in forms such as temples devoted to the worship of rats, believing them possible ancestors, like sacred cows and attended by devotees bringing daily rations to the furry hordes in residence.
We in the West have found no less difficulty, passing on the word.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 3:54pm
I wonder when Michka will catch on that people are avoiding him like the plague.

He has the remarkable capacity to be nearly universally rightly scorned and to continue onward, blissfully unaware. Scary.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 3:57pm
Scorn what you cannot overcome or have.  Great strategy, Luther.

A laconic, apathetic, lazy, do nothing type is what you are.

Mr. Green, go get your dictionary.

Also, Mr. Green, many years of lechery has confused your thinking.  Thank you for the lesson on the devestating effects of libertinism.  It is a sobering one.

The same can be said of Luther.

Luther Wu Added Jun 23, 2018 - 4:04pm
Still yet, you do not realize that you have retreated into that last refuge.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 4:08pm
15% of Americans fought and won the Revolutionary War.  I kind of like my last refuge.
Luther Wu Added Jun 23, 2018 - 4:30pm
You were right, Dr. Green.
Gonna have to dial it way back.

Jeff Michka Added Jun 23, 2018 - 4:31pm
Sez who, Ryan?  you spew numbers and state things as truth or facts, yet NEVER have a cite.  Your last refuge is being a lousy parasite.  Stay in your last refuge, gawdboy.  Nobody wants you here.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 4:39pm
Calling him a Dr. is a potential early sign of senility, Luther.  I hear reading often, and playing crosswords helps with that.

Silence, Michka.  Until you let us know what drugs sent you to loony land, there isn’t anything I want to hear from you. That’s about the only thing I can learn from you.  What drugs and how much send people over the edge.
Eric Reports Added Jun 23, 2018 - 9:03pm
Trump will win again because the Democrats didn't learn a damn thing in 2016.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 23, 2018 - 9:07pm
Ryan, when I hear

I just shudder with fear.

LOL
Mustafa

Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 9:26pm
Ecclesiastes 8:11 and Proverbs 29:1, Mostofa Kamels sense.

I strongly suspect you are 100% correct, Eric.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 23, 2018 - 10:53pm
Ryan,

re:"Ecclesiastes 8:11 and Proverbs 29:1,"
Cant see the connection dude,.

How is that related
to
?
Can you please explain? Try using English. It is my native language.

Mustafa

Ryan Messano Added Jun 23, 2018 - 11:09pm
Not the only thing you can’t see, nor will it be the last.

Its self explanatory.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 23, 2018 - 11:39pm
Ryan,
I read  ""Ecclesiastes 8:11 and Proverbs 29:1,"
and I cant see the connection to
""If you are, I'll unleash holy hell on you worse than the liberals on here get. ""
and your response to my further inquiry
"Its self explanatory."
is yet another logical fallacy

During my training (not at the library) I was instructed that it is used by both the lazy and the ill-equipped. Since you appear not to be lazy, it appears that you are ill-equipped.

Do you ever answer a question about your statement without dodging? Is that what Socrates would do? I hear you speak of him often.

Im starting to get the impression that you are actually dishonest.

Mustafa

Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 12:28am
I was afraid of that.  You have a nasty habit of turning the simplest ideas into complicated tangles.

Now, the way to deal with your annoying and dull questions is to shut you up by highlighting your gross ignorance.

So, until you name those five biographies you’ve read, get to work, and don’t bother me with your silly questions anymore.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 12:37am
Oh, and BTW, I’d drop the Socrates bit you are fond of. He was wise and understood virtue.  You aren’t and don’t, and play a terrible part.

Esse Quam Videri.

Go look that up, you pretentious fraud.

You remind me of the nauseating Uriah Heep from Dickens classic, “David Copperfield”.

Like you, he was an obnoxious sycophant who played at being humble but had a heart full of malice.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 24, 2018 - 1:31am
Ryan,
re:”you have a nasty habit of turning the simplest ideas into complicated tangles.”

do you mean like providing simple answers to simple questions?
“re:"Ecclesiastes 8:11 and Proverbs 29:1,"
 How is that related
to
?
Can you please explain? ”
and here is your evasive response
“Not the only thing you can’t see, nor will it be the last.

Its self explanatory.”

See Appeal to self-evident truth for a discussion of this very low logical fallacy.

re:”I’d drop the Socrates bit you are fond of. He was wise and understood virtue”

Actually, it is YOU who refer to Socrates, I only address you reference to him. Im still curious what you think he would think of
the red herring “until you name those five biographies you’ve read”. It has been a long time since I read him, but I dont remember him being fond of logical fallacies.

re:”shut you up by highlighting your gross ignorance.”
can you point to one instance that you have highlighted? I can point to many of yours. I have been doing it for some time. Anyway, it appears the only place you can shut me up is by deleting my comments. You may have to talk to Dr. Rupert Green about that here.

In the following passages I will not hurl insults like you do, but instead demonstrate that you are a liar. Did you hear that Mr. virtue? LIAR.

You just said
“It was you earlier that could not decipher what liberal on here I was speaking of in my earlier article and comments when I spoke of theirs anguished and irrational fears of being placed in a concentration camp.  You seriously obtusely asked who it was multiple times, when everyone on WB with fourth grade reading skills knew.

Let us disregard the childish adhominems at the end, and focus on the veracity of your claim. Here is that quote of yours.

Those are two very different statements. The latter one quite libelous I would add, without evidence,  and very strong. I asked you to support that claim and you dodged that. See the beginning of this comment. Indeed, that is almost where our dance began. with you making strong statements and being unwilling to back them up.

As for “Esse Quam Videri”  it is admirable advice IMO, I suggest you take a swig. It will do you good.

Mustafa

Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 24, 2018 - 3:14am
OK, Folks, Let's use psychology to get Ryan back under his mommy's petticoat. We should not encourage his tendencies to get out of his mother's sight to get off on the computer. After all, liquid conducts electricity and can cause short circuits. I must admit he is good at directing attention to himself. I like many of you entertain him as we entertain a ferret spinning on his wheels, not knowing it is going nowhere but provides entertainment.

If we respond to him its heightens his libido. I still believe he has unlimited energy being used improperly, as he seeks the guidance of a father figure. As a Blackman, I have raised 7 children and believe I could be of assistance to his mommy regarding guiding her son. I know shit like this sets him off, but forgive me. I may need to get the chicken as I try to contain my mirth and gaiety anticipating his response.
Thomas Sutrina Added Jun 24, 2018 - 8:47am
Dr. Green  you have exceeded your past high water mark with this article for being a twisted thinking individual.  I hope you never get elected to any public office and I feel sorry for anyone that is managed by you.

Raising children to be good citizens is not determined by the number of children you have.  Since you think that way I consider this way of thinking as a sign of the opposite, poorly raised children.   Further the snipes you aim a Ryan is another suggestion of the twisted mind you have shown in this article and the string the follows.

You have put down women right from the start.

An error I hope, "his presidency was predicated by President Obama"

It is called Communism or Marxism and America has been against Class Societies from the revolutionary war, "pink pussy and multicolored pussy me too movements have not hardened American men to fear the retribution that will be wrought on them."   And you call whites racist.  Not even finished your first paragraph.

The mass media is 'fake news' and proves it daily.  This is an example, "President Trump is lauded as a buffoon in many sectors of the mass media."   Viewer ship is very low.  Fox News has recovered from being the Trump campaign station.

The media thought Trump never had a chance.  They gave him free TV coverage that exceeded the coverage including paid coverage by the candidates for the primaries of both parties combined.   The media in effect made Donald J. Trump the GOP presidential candidate by their spending.

But they didn't want Trump as the Candidate.  Last push the DNC and Hillary hired 'consultants' to put 'bird dogs' on the rope lines of the leading GOP candidates.   One of them caught Ted Cruz in Ohio a day before the primary.  Ohio made Trump the GOP candidate.

The media change to attacking Trump from Ohio till today but as we know they failed.   So the media created the 'buffoon'.  That as Paul Harvey said, " is the rest of the story."
Luther Wu Added Jun 24, 2018 - 9:23am
Jeff Michka, while speaking of Ryan's response to comment: "...you have retreated into that last refuge." said: "Your last refuge is being a lousy parasite".
--------------
Actually, "the last refuge" refers to reasoned discussion in print, or oratory, whereby "the last refuge" is the place where those who have no leg to stand on and have lost the debate, inevitably go; they resort to ad hominem attack. In this way, those people betray themselves to those in the know, which is anyone concerned with the truth of things, rather than just someone trying to score points as if they were in some contest.

Whenever someone starts personally attacking their counterpart, they just lost the debate. Everyone should know this.
Luther Wu Added Jun 24, 2018 - 9:28am
I would also say that the same is not true concerning those who respond in kind, to the initiator of the attack.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 9:47am
Except, you are a lukewarm conservative, Luther, so you can use “logical fallacy ad hominem” smoke screens all you want, it won’t change the facts.  You and Kamels Sense are fond of sophistry to hide obvious truths about yourselves.  You are quite blind about the real roots of the problems we face.

And you, my friend, ARE NOT IN THE KNOW.  Let me kindly disabuse you of that notion.

Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 9:47am
Thank you, Thomas.
Mr. Green, you and Mostofa Kamels Sense, are two very deceived people, who are quite adept at using your sophistry to deceive the naive. To be your ages, and to be so irrational is a sobering lesson, and one I appreciate and thank you both for. Everyone teaches me something, and whether it’s to avoid or imitate their example, I’m equally grateful.
Most of WB recognizes you as a fake. When you only get 3 likes on an article critical of Trump, with all the liberals infesting WB, you know something is seriously wrong, and your article manages to wrongly criticize Trump and wrongly praise him all in one. Kamels Sense will likely lecture me on this being a logical fallacy, but he lacks common sense, and is constantly making mountains of molehills and molehills of mountains. Sophists have been at this since Athens, and he delightsin it. You keep believing you are some expert of sorts, and patronizing me. The truth is, the only one you need to educate is yourself. It’s a disgrace you are as blind as you are at your age. What have you been doing with your life? How is it you have a filthy mouth and are the father of seven kids? I shudder to think what kind of reasoning skills they have if you are so far off.
As for your sidekick, Kamels Sense, this pathetic character will patiently question the most basic truths, and honestly believes he is making valid points while doing so. Having been shown to be a fraud on multiple occasions, he insists on continuing the charade. He is impervious to reason. He delights in being a pestiferous nuisance, and makes stringent efforts to promote what is false and hide what is true.
As I mentioned before, he is an obsequious Uriah Heep. A revolting, repugnant, malicious fraud, who pretends false courtesy as he practices his malevolent designs.
Kamels Sense will most likely respond with his usual flurry of seemingly patient questions. The sad thing is, he honestly can’t understand his own delusion, and sincerely believes his misguided jabbering is somehow leading me to some truth.
Kamels Sense also doesn’t recognize that his approach is based on Socrates. He seeks to continually question others to make it seem as if they are wrong, and he is guiding them to Wisdom. Only problem is, he’s foolish, and bereft of historical and moral insight. So he keeps plodding along with his ridiculous and nonsensical game. He will do it again with this post. Re: whatever, and then he’ll post a question everyone on WB knows the answer to and stand back in awe at his own wisdom. Good thing he does, because few others do. Someone has to do the job.
Kamels Sense is actually starting to let his natural wiciousness (the spelling is intentional) come out. He is now calling me a liar based on his mangled reasonings inability to make out what I’m saying.
Hilariously, Kamels Sense then asks the same question about about what triggered liberal on here said we conservatives were likely to put him in a concentration camp. The post has been up for well over a week, and Kamels Sense still hasn’t discovered this apparently profound mystery, and is still earnestly questioning. Pretty funny stuff.
Look, Kamels Sense, your inability to grasp simple concepts and your terrible reading comprehension are your issues, not mine. I deliberately don’t give you answers. I like to give folks like you a lot of rope, let you talk, and let you hang yourselves. You’ve done a great job of doing just that. The more you talk, the more it becomes apparent you don’t know what you are talking about.
Finally, to Mr. Green, who cares what race you are!! What matters is your character, and with your filthy mouth and twisted intellect, you have quite a bad one. Yet, rather than repair that, and seek to be respectable, you insist on stating your accomplishments and condescending. To condescend you must be morally and intellectually superior, which you are neither. Condescension is bad enough, but doing it when you lack the factors necessary to, is doubly bad.
Luther Wu Added Jun 24, 2018 - 9:56am
Casting stones out of that dark cave of the last refuge...
At first, you were just laughable, but now, pathetic.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 10:06am
Disparaging what you lack.

Where have we seen that before?

Aesops “The Fox had the grapes”.

I’m anxious to gain the censure of lukewarm conservatives, Luther, and would be badly hurt if you had no animosity towards me.

Much obliged.

My job is to disturb the comfortable and comfort the disturbed, thank you for your compliments.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 10:18am
Kamels Sense,

In English, we capitalize the first letter of a sentence.  Try to master the little details, and the big details will make sense.

Luther Wu Added Jun 24, 2018 - 10:35am
Seek first to comfort yourself.
Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 10:40am
Moral indignation is not easily rectified, but, as a lukewarm conservative, I don’t expect you to understand.
Luther Wu Added Jun 24, 2018 - 10:47am
"...lukewarm conservative ..."
Your constant repeat of that refrain underscores the depth of your self- deception.
---
Bears repeating:
"How lonely it indeed must be
When all the world lies Left of thee"

Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 24, 2018 - 10:58am
ryan,
re:"Kamels Sense,

In English, we capitalize the first letter of a sentence."

re"Also, we don’t write our name at the end of every comment, when the comment is always posted under our name to begin with, that’s redundant.  "

in civilized society, we also do not address people by butchering their moniker.  I did call you wyan wonce, but you were definitely whining and wying then also.

you seem to not get the point that you are not the boss a me. I dont come here for your instruction. I come to learn what I can.

you can call me names and hurl insults all you like, but your diatribe is yet another red herring or strawman, or one of the other long list of fallacies that you love use

instead of issuing anything of substance.

What say you about your lies?
Can you set  me straight?

ryan, it appears impossible for you to stay on the subject.

lets try again:
"“RM:We already saw one WB regular get triggered and write a post alleging that those of us who tell the truth are aiming to put folks in concentration camps."

That is a rather strong claim. Can you support it?

and again:

re:"Ecclesiastes 8:11 and Proverbs 29:1,"
 How is that related
to
?
Can you please explain? ”

Mustafa Kemal

Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 11:04am
Lol, speaking of the devil, Uriah Heep shows up again, still earnestly and ‘umbly engaging in his silly questions.  He is a bulldog when it comes to asking dumb questions, and is convinced that if you ask a dumb question often enough, you win the debate.  Except, everyone can see the answers to your questions are obvious to everyone but you, you petty fraud.

The reader can note, he hasn’t got the first clue about basic punctuation, and ought to be questioning a grammar book.

Name those biographies, Kamels Sense.  Not responding to your hopeless gibberish.  You are under a pseudonym, and your name is not befitting respect.

Right makes might, Luther.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 24, 2018 - 11:24am
Ryan,

re:"Right makes might, Luther."

but what does lying make Ryan?

re:"You are under a pseudonym, and your name is not befitting respect."

not befitting respect?
You just brought  up another accusation that I had previously asked you to support. I quote

RM:”Are you Muslim, Mustafa?
Not sure why you chose to identify yourself as uninformed and corrupt,”

MK:”Are you suggesting that the historical Mustafa Kemal was uninformed and corrupt?""

for which i never got any answer, NONE.

But it did cause me to write Halide Edib
it is an imformative exposition  that describes much about the historical Mustafa Kemal. have you read it?

are you suggesting that the name of the historical Mustafa Kemal is
" not befitting respect."?

Please enlighten us all at WB.

Mustafa

Luther Wu Added Jun 24, 2018 - 12:13pm
"Right makes might, Luther".
Again, you reveal yourself. None can be right, except you.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 24, 2018 - 2:26pm
 Funny that Uriah Heep has come up here. We did enjoy them in the seventies.

Mustafa
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 24, 2018 - 5:18pm
 A gummy keyboard can cause misspelling and repetition. Notice, I do not delete. I enjoy all responses that provide an exchange of ideals and ideas. I want to erase bad behavior by ignoring, but I cannot help egging on to see if there is an end to blather. So, this piece is my soliloquy.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 24, 2018 - 5:29pm
Was it Steve Job that stated if like is what you crave you should sell ice cream? In these dangerous times with complex issues and the terrorists on the same page with good citizens, one has to be astute in his or her communication. A pablumized discussion befitting the ABC primer invites low-level thinkers to participate as though they are examined. Hence, a repudiation and discrediting of that which is beyond their capacity to comprehend, or that which is not contained in Wikipedia.

Ryan Messano Added Jun 24, 2018 - 5:30pm
Luther:
"Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains."
Carlyle

Those who ask the most and know they know the least, learn the most.
Luther Wu Added Jun 24, 2018 - 11:28pm
Oh, dear. How to become a genius?
Would it help if I ask more questions?
What if they find out that I 'fessed to being the dumbest guy I know?
Teh horror.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 25, 2018 - 12:18am
Luther,
re:"Would it help if I ask more questions?"
I keep asking questions but Ryan never seems to answer. I guess this taking pains is making me a genius.

Ryan,
re:. He is now calling me a liar"
He indeed is.

And he has presented evidence to that effect. Can you respond or will you just continue your blather? In fact, everytime I check you on your nonsense you go

"look a squirrel!"

Dr. Rupert Green,
re:"
 He is energized and masturbates harder when you make him aware he hurts you."

I think that you are in error here. Somehow I think he is more stimulated by being demonstrated an ignorant fool, something which happens often. He appears to like it.

Mustafa

Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 25, 2018 - 12:21am
Ryan, as a reminder about your lies( there are more):

Can you support that assertion?"

Truth kind of hurts dont it?
Mustafa
Stone-Eater Added Jun 25, 2018 - 1:14pm
Ryan

As Ric rightfully said on my thread: There is no truth. All is opinion. But I guess you're unable to understand that.
Luther Wu Added Jun 25, 2018 - 2:58pm

Stone,
You yourself have acknowledged the objective truth that a stone is a stone. A fact about that stone is that it is comprised of more empty space than solid, yet the objective truth guarantees that no one will poke their hand through that stone in my wall.

The whole truth is objective. Partial truth is subjective. The whole truth is like a complete shining diamond and a subjective truth is a view of a fact and the attempt to define that facet of the diamond as the whole truth of the diamond.
Facts are but incomplete truth, facets of the whole complete shining diamond of truth.

Luther Wu Added Jun 25, 2018 - 3:13pm
The gruff blacksmith ordered his young apprentice to move the anvil across the shop.
The apprentice took a few steps with the anvil and said, "this might be too heavy for me".
The blacksmith chastised and berated the young apprentice for his weakness and started to take the anvil away from the young man and into his own hands.
The apprentice could not maintain his grip and dropped the anvil, horn- down onto the blacksmith's foot.

Some (as cited above by Stone- Eater) have claimed that objective truth is unknowable.
However, the blacksmith got the point.
Jeff Michka Added Jun 25, 2018 - 6:09pm
Ryan will never change, Mustafa, he just throws turds at people that have little or no use for his tinpot moralizing.  He's a spent farce....
Jeff Michka Added Jun 25, 2018 - 6:09pm
Enter your comment here...
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jun 27, 2018 - 12:17am
Thank you all. It has been illuminating. I am happy that this is a time when folks are able to hold a differing opinion and not put to the rack for contravening established norms. I quite see how racking would be executed in time of yore by those who would currently engage in rhetorical racking. Thus, their views should not be dismissed but upheld as lessons to guide our future.
Luther Wu Added Jun 27, 2018 - 5:53am
Thank you  Dr. Green.
Somehow, despite it all, the world keeps turning.
What a wonderful world it is, too.
Just think, all of this and no one even had to buy a round.
Luther Wu Added Jun 27, 2018 - 5:56am
...or expend one.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jun 27, 2018 - 11:00am
or chamber one

Recent Articles by Writers Dr. Rupert Green follows.