Dune Coons teach their children to hate white people

Living away from home these last few months,  I have developed a habit of heading out to a local cafe  after I start my laundry at the little complex that I live in in Phoenix on sunday morning. This cafe I really enjoy -the colors working here range from very dark indio to pasty blonds with alot of tattoos, jews, mexicans or other south./central american countries, a black and in the back in the kitchen mostly dark skin and one tall young white boy.   The food is good, classic american grill.  No soy lattes here. They all seem to  get along well and it is a good place to practice my spanish.  Normally i sit outside but they were doing contruction there  today so today  i had to move inside, but instead of taking a whole booth as offered, I decided to sit at the counter. What a different experience! This place is packed with church goers and others and the action behind the counter was so intense that I could not, or rather chose not to, read and instead  i just watched and enjoyed.

Soon  a fellow I have seen almost every sunday there came up and sat down next to me. He is a striking indivual, very western looking with a fine  older Harley Davidson motorcycle a long beard and blue eyes. I struck up a conversation, and eventually he wanted to know what I thought of his town. I told him of the many pleasant surprises: from the friendly people to the golden eagles overhead, the rare birds in the park and my surprise at its cultural diversity,   I told him of an Arabic  grocery store and mosque in my neighborhood and i mentioned that my first experience at the store, they were not too friendly. He told me that indeed they are not and mentioned that there were alot of Dune Coons about.  Despite what many here think of  Mustafa Kemal, let me assure you that Mustafa can hang with most anyone.   Thats how he gets the inside scoop. Moreover, generally all seem to enjoy the experience, I know I do.

We continued chatting and eventually i told  him  that after a few visits that they got more friendly and during one of my conversations i found out that they were Christians. He did a little double take, somewhat taken aback.

I said, btw, what was that word you used back then to refer to them and in a lower voice he came close and said “Dune Coon.” I said, oh, is that like Sand Nigger? ,  and he nodded in the affirmative and told me that “The Dune Coons teach their children to hate white people”. I smiled and told him that there is alot of hate going around these days, but although I was thinking about the hate embedded in the use of this racist perjorative, I added that the left seems to be getting in the  real spirit of things. He said “the left?” I said yes. the left, you know antifa and the like,  and he said “oh, yes, the left are the opposite of  the right”  We both had  a good laugh.  We kept up a pleasant conversation for the rest of his meal and when he departed we introduced ourselves ( Hi, Im Mustafa,  Im Dave) shook hands and said nice to meet you and  adios, nos vemos. until next time.

As I said, Phoenix is indeed an interesting place.

Mustafa

Comments

Ryan Messano Added Jul 8, 2018 - 2:55pm

While your anecdote is charming, the appeal to anecdote to prove a truth is a logical fallacy.  Truth is contained in objective data, and that tells the real story about where most of the racism and bias in America lies.   I disagree with Alex Jones on his whack conspiracy theories, but these crime stats are from the DOJ, FBI, and CDC, and if you have more reliable ones, I'd be happy to examine them.

Also, there are 33,436 Islamic terror attacks that have been objectively identified around the world, just since 9/11.  These are objective data, and leave out popular consensus, appeal to expert, and appeal to anecdote logical fallacies.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 8, 2018 - 4:51pm
Ryan,

if you were correct in assuming it was an appeal to anectode, you would be correct in your assertion.
But instead it was an anecdote, an anecdote that was intended to begin a dialogue, not to prove  a "truth"

Moreover,, you are also incorrect in your presumption of the corresponding truth that lies here. If you read the title, it contains hate speech villifying hate. And it is my observation that humans, both left and right, are so poor at self refection that they cannot see the absurdity of the statement that is the title.

Now this was just an anecdote. I could easily collect data to establish a strong position on it. If I spent the time culling through WB comments I could collect thousands from both  the left and right.

Ryan Messano Added Jul 8, 2018 - 4:58pm
You can start with me.  Every one of my comments was based on reason.  Even the attacks that were personal were due to a person's grossly departing from reason, and so ridicule was in order.

There is not one of my comments that cannot be justified upon sound logic and reason.  Some would argue that I should avoid nicknames, but, most of those I nickname are using pseudonyms anyway, so it can't really be personal with them, like you, for instance.

One thing I have noticed about you, is that while you excel in questioning ideas you disagree with, and in presenting anecdotes which subtly push your view, you rarely if ever offer any objective data to prove your point, or disprove your opponents.  Do you think that that is good or bad in establishing flaw free conclusions?
Jas the Mace Added Jul 8, 2018 - 6:08pm
lol, lots of kinds of people teach their children to hate white people. Life is easier when you can blame your problems on a scape goat. Living in Tucson, It's not the Muslims that are a problem, it's the illegals and La Raza. Those La Raza jerks take our tax dollars for the schools and run actual racist classes that teach the kids how oppressed they are by whitey and that we stole all their land, land that should be called Azatlan. They can't be reasoned with, tell them that Santa Anna lost, and that is just lost on them. Point out that southern Az was actually purchased in the Gadsden Purchase, and it doesn't matter because I am just some 'racist' white guy trying to manipulate them like all the other white people. Using our tax dollars to teach race hate is a real problem here. Governor Ducey stopped it for a while, but the liberal courts make it happen.
Flying Junior Added Jul 9, 2018 - 12:32am
Good read Mustafa.  You very likely are clever enough to hold your own in the face of just about any stripe.  I would probably get my ass kicked or some miscreant would vandalize my car!

There are good San Felipe style shrimp cocktails to be had in Phoenix.  McDowell Road?  It's hard to remember.  Near the Days Inn.

But take a tip from a fellow musician.  If you have never visited the Rhythm Room, I highly recommend it.  It's a camerata of musical friends.  After you have enjoyed a few evenings of good music, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were invited to sit in on a couple of sessions.  Each band morphs into the next with carry-over players.

Mrs. Junior and I visited it the evening, (Wednesday?) that we were stuck in Phoenix on our way to Oak Creek.  It was incredible.  Homegrown.  Beautiful musicianship.  Lead singer.  Backup vocals.  What we cannot forget was that the second line-up did an epic cover of, "You Gotta Serve Somebody."

It's not even that hot in August after sundown.
Doug Plumb Added Jul 9, 2018 - 12:48am
re "Insightful.  White people are not devoid of bias, but it is nowhere close to being as pervasive as it is in the black community towards whites for long ago transgressions. "

Long ago transgressions of the Jew get put onto the white man (Black Slave Trade).

Doug Plumb Added Jul 9, 2018 - 12:52am
9-11 wasn't done by Islamic terrorists. Mossad, on the other hand, had the political power to get the security virtually shut down weeks prior to 9-11 and get the air defense to ...not be air defense for a day.
Muslims didsn't have Cheney on a string telling air defense to stand down as the jet was headed toward DC.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 9, 2018 - 1:31am
I’m Italian, we both enslaved blacks and were enslaved by them, never mind the Jew.  Every race has enslaved others and been enslaved by them, as well as enslaving their own.

9/11 was definitely by Islamic terrorists.  They’ve been at it for 1,400 years.  Israel stood to gain nothing from 9/11.
Doug Plumb Added Jul 9, 2018 - 7:32am
Ryan, you need evidence to support these ideas. There was no investigation of 9-11, it was a report done by NIST. Compare this to a toothache, and going to a pediatrist and him telling you there is nothing wrong and then you leaving it at that. The fire marshall wasn't even allowed on the scene. The terrorists weren't even on the original flight manifests!
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jul 9, 2018 - 7:46am
@Mustafa. Indeed an insightful article speaking to getting to know a person one on one. The other fell brought up atrocities, but I will not make him the center of this discussion by mentioning his name. However, he should be mindful that a logical argument can be extended into absurdity.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 9, 2018 - 8:15am
All, I know hatred and racism is common. This article evidently failed in its quest to highight the difference between

"muslims teach their children to hate white people"
or something similar
and
"Dune Coons teach their children to hate white people"

The latter phrase has someone accusing a group of hatred while using  a hateful perforative to describe the offending group.

It is my observation this blindness is common. And you may say, but Mustafa you do that yourself and I would respond I would not be in the least surprised. I just do not know it, and that is my point.

Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 9, 2018 - 8:15am
FJ,
re:"You very likely are clever enough to hold your own in the face of just about any stripe.  I would probably get my ass kicked or some miscreant would vandalize my car!"

It is not cleverness on my part,  I just dont get rattled, if we ever meet I would happy to tell you how I got that way.  Being this way allows me entry into many different worlds, some which otherwise might be  quite dangerous.

Thanks for the music recommendations.
"You Gotta Serve Somebody." mmmm, nice. I guess Im off to the rhythm room.

opher goodwin Added Jul 9, 2018 - 10:01am
Mustafa - it is heartening to find that people can find common ground and overcome prejudice.
Some say that PC is wrong. But PC prevents others being insulted and wrongly upset. I think we should be careful with our language. Words are weapons.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 9, 2018 - 10:34am
opher,
re:" I think we should be careful with our language.."

I think so too, but I think maybe for a different reason.
If one is interested in communication, where I would like to emphasize the "co"  then inflammatory language, abuse language, adhominems, may (usually will) immediately destroy that. Of course, many arent interested in communication they are instead interested in speaking their piece.  You get a set of dualing monologues. But I maintain if you speak your piece with abusive language then the language may drown out your message.  Of course many times the fasod of communication is just a fasod to transport abuse. Some even think that being abusive will teach someone something. I think it will but maybe not the lesson they were looking for.

But then there is simply listening and hearing what someone else thinks. Responding or initiating with abusiive language changes that landscape drammatically. People close up or lash out, I dont think you get the real thing.
And I like to ask people what they think without challenging them,  even if the speaker is hateful and pissed off. I want to try to understand where that came from. In reality, we are not so very different.

When I meet this fellow again, probably in a week or two,  Im sure we will have another fine chat.

Ryan Messano Added Jul 9, 2018 - 10:35am
Lol, a profane degenerate lecturing us on multiculturalism.  Pathetic.  Fix your potty mouth first, before you lecture us on ANYTHING Badlose.

You are a closet totalitarian trying to silence free speech.  Part of the reason Islam is doing gangbusters in Britain is because of clueless spineless jellyfish like you, too naive and incompetent to do anything.  1,400 kids were molested in Rotherham and no one spoke up because they didn’t want to be thought of as ‘racist’ by twits like you.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 9, 2018 - 10:39am

Good idea to leave me out of your comment, Green.

It would be nice to get an acknowledgement from you that Islam is a dangerous death machine that is responsible for 270 million deaths in the last 1,400 years, Kemal, but I somehow doubt we will be hearing that.

Also, an acknowledgement that Muhammad was a bloody pedophile who bedded his best friends 6 year old daughter when he was 54 and already had eight wives would be nice too.

opher goodwin Added Jul 9, 2018 - 10:53am
Child - I wouldn't waste my breath lecturing you - you perverse brainwashed piece of shit. What would be the point?
Ryan Messano Added Jul 9, 2018 - 10:58am
Poor Badlose, using profanity to try and make himself sound important.

Lol, you are yesterday’s news.  The left and it’s stupid ideas has lost.  All that remains is for you to go to your grave and be forgotten.

People will spit on your memory.  The wicked are always despised when they die.  The righteous are remembered forever.  Dumb trade off, but wicked types have been doing it for thousands of years.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 9, 2018 - 11:06am
opher,
re:"People will spit on your memory.  The wicked are always despised when they die. "

I will up Ryan one here
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
Ryan Messano Added Jul 9, 2018 - 12:18pm
Flying Junior Added Jul 9, 2018 - 12:20pm
Mustafa,

It may be that the Rhythm Room has evolved since I was there ten years ago.  But it's still all about the blues.  I imagine it's probably still informal.  And you can't argue with the ticket and door prices.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 9, 2018 - 12:30pm
Rome fell because of bread and circuses, Flying J. Your name sounds like you could have starred in a circus, and you certainly are susceptible to bread and circuses.  Constantly focused on fun.
Pardero Added Jul 9, 2018 - 1:08pm
Mustafa Kemal,
I have been so busy, it is good fortune that I got a chance to check WB, and see your new story!

I have done no research, but it appears that we have an influx of green card Mexican truck drivers. I have met several, employed by a local Hispanic owned trucking company. Communication is difficult, since their English is little better than my handful of Spanish nouns.

Many truckers were hoping for pay increases, due to the general shortage, but the problem is being resolved in another way, it appears.

My company hired one, who speaks excellent English, and is a really good guy. He confided to me that he felt a lot of ill will from white Americans, including many of his co-workers, and he was glad that I was not that way. I secretly felt guilty, because I oppose foreign nationals lowering industry wages. Since I consider myself a tribalist, nationalist, and racialist, I should be among the last to be told such a thing.

Sometimes, it is difficult to reconcile my political beliefs with a creed that requires me to consider all people individually.

As an aside, Luis despises sand hauling, like most do, and intends to find something better, just as soon as he has some experience. If my alley docking and navigation skills were a bit better, I might be looking in earnest, myself. A trucker gps could help with the latter.

Thanks for your insights and musings.
Doug Plumb Added Jul 9, 2018 - 7:07pm
@Ryan re "Doug, there is plenty of evidence.  America messed with the hornet with our corrupt CIA in Afghanistan opposing communist Russia.  The Muslim hornet bit us."

Where is the beef Ryan? NIST forgot about wtc7. Lets see some evidence.

Pardero Added Jul 9, 2018 - 8:49pm
Mustafa,
That ironic title may be causing people to shy away, but I like what you did here.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 9, 2018 - 8:59pm
Luther Wu Added Jul 9, 2018 - 10:05pm
young bufoon
down at the Dune Saloon
thought he'd found some
free young dune poon
didn't see the hammer fall all too soon
aimed by her very own dune baboon
now lies planted under yonder sand dune

ok, enough of that
Flying Junior Added Jul 10, 2018 - 1:25am
Pardero,

This isn't exactly what you are talking about as far as the green card drivers, but perhaps on a related subject.  Several years ago it was proposed that Mexican trucks and drivers be allowed into the border states with their cargo.  It must be more than twenty years now.  Initially there was hysteria mixed with thinly disguised xenophobia that the trucks would be poorly maintained, old, unreliable and generally not up to strict DOT safety standards for trucks.

Of course it was nothing more than misplaced malarchy.   Mexican truckers are without a doubt just as strong, capable and experienced as any in the world.  There was little noticeable change except for the license plates.

California has been a second homeland to Mexicans for better than one hundred years.  I have found Mexican professionals almost universally to be hard-working, trustworthy and moral partners.  Like you say, most of them know English better than do we know Spanish.  The ones that do not know it well quickly pick up language skills they need.

Even the kids are pretty bright.  Three years ago I gave a small, ten-year-old Guatemalan boy a 24" Jamis short-frame mountain bike with 18 speeds.  Although it was his first bike, he was up and riding it in no time!  That's my kind of a kid.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jul 10, 2018 - 7:19am
@ Ryan. "Good idea to leave me out of your comment, Green.

I am not surprised that you determined that you were the unmentionable in my response. Your technique is effective in that you are able to shift the discussion to be focused on you. Additionally, I see where you have the reasonable person cursing; thus, dragging themselves down to the pigsty level to respond to you. You do know how to tick people off; that is a trait I admire because I use it sometimes as rhetorical grenades. Still, I discern the shallowness, tirade laced, and personal attack in your works result from your attempt to use verbiage as a sword in your inquisitions and Crusades against the heathens.

Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 10, 2018 - 9:57am
Pardero,
thanks for the comment. sorry I took so long to get  back but the entertainment has been too  good elsewhere.

It appears to be a pattern. The business of trucking seem to be disappearing yet there is a labor shortage. I suspect that is because they have driven many out. But they need truckers in the mean time so instead of luring those that left back with a real future they hire more disposable types. They are doing exactly the same thing with scientists at the national labs -skilled serious scientists they have trouble finding, but they dont find it hard to find people from other countries. They drive out career scientists to hire much lower wage people who will do "whatever it takes" to make a living.  During this transition to more slave/disposable  labor they  gently slide from providing a decent pension to giving you investment advice for a 401K. There are no pensions at US National Labs anymore. There is also very  little real future for a scientist.

I found this interesting:

"he was glad that I was not that way. I secretly felt guilty, because I oppose foreign nationals lowering industry wages. Since I consider myself a tribalist, nationalist, and racialist, I should be among the last to be told such a thing."

IMO, you can be a tribalist nationalist and racialist,  without being uncivil, and that is to your credit. The same may be said for Luis. I suggest that if there is something wrong with the system we should point our attention to the source of the problem, not to the mexican who is here legally working to support his family.   You may be of different tribes, but as a working man you are brothers, IMO.

Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 10, 2018 - 11:38am
FJ, looks like its still happening. And its in an area I frequent.

Thanks,

Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 10, 2018 - 11:42am
FJ, Tab Benoit coming Sept. 4. Ive heard him in a little shack in the Jemez Mountains around 2000 and he did a great Louisanna Otis Redding

Thanks again
Luther Wu Added Jul 10, 2018 - 12:09pm
Dr. Rupert Green said,
"Still, I discern the shallowness, tirade laced, and personal attack in your works result from your attempt to use verbiage as a sword in your inquisitions and Crusades against the heathens."
---
Those heathens are comprised of everyone else.
MEFOBILLS Added Jul 10, 2018 - 12:55pm
I need to point out that immigration and exportation of jobs are BOTH a function of finance capitalism.

A quote from Pardero above:

Finance Capitalism also known as "International Capital" knows no boundaries.  It flows about the world looking for the lowest labor price.  It also will import workers to acquire wage arbitrage, or it will export jobs to acquire wage arbitrage.

A lot of people need to look in the mirror, and this includes white people who go along with this economic scheme.  Chambers of Commerce in virtually all States are apologists for Mexican and Central American immigration.  They WANT immigrants to fill their factories.

The Opiod Crises must also be seen in this context, as people lose their way of life.

After all, it is just labor price, and prices are all that matters--- right?  Never mind the shifting of prices onto the middle class through transfers of social security, higher school costs, medical and so on.

In other words, the immigrant lowers prices in one sector, but causes higher prices in another.

I'm reminding everybody here, when you have to interact with a person from another tribe - it is due to finance capitalism.

The original black slaves were brought over when "capital" from wall street and  london worked out a scheme to make money by transhipping blacks from Africa.  On the return leg, the slave ships would be filled with raw materials such as timer, hemp, and rum.  (The Rum was part of the scheme as well, to get negroes in Africa hooked, as well as supply labor to grow sugar.)

Do I need to point out which group invented finance capitalism, and are the main promoters of "liberalism."

This means that those of you who think "free markets and free economy" are a good thing, have been programmed with nonsense.  You have been force-fed a narrative since birth that has no basis in reality.

Anything complex must have organizing principles and a hierarchy, and that includes economy.
Pardero Added Jul 10, 2018 - 2:54pm
Thanks, Mustafa.
I am sorry to hear that scientists are not valued more highly. I suppose that some are being imported, who will work for chump change.
I know a couple of engineers, who are terrific and seemingly tolerant guys, but we all seem to have an unspoken understanding that they resent their co-workers from East India and South America.
MEFOBILLS addresses this issue in his remarkably thorough way.
Pardero Added Jul 10, 2018 - 2:59pm
MEFOBILLS,
You have an astounding recall of true history, and are able to remove the whitewash and glittering facade that fills history books that seem to be written for children i.e. with all the warts and ugly stuff removed.
Thank you for translating it into monetary terms. The only terms that reach some people.
Pardero Added Jul 10, 2018 - 3:01pm
Mustafa Kemal,
I am out of state on a grueling job that gives me little time, myself. I struggle to keep up with my friend's activities.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 10, 2018 - 6:13pm
Pardero, I was wondering where you were at. I hope that you are keeping your mental and physical health.

As for MEFOBILLS,  he is always worth reading, especially if you want to know what is really going on.

Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 11, 2018 - 9:42am
MEFOBILLS, thank you for your comments. As usual, they are quite enlightening.

Pardero Added Jul 12, 2018 - 3:05pm
Mustafa Kemal,
I am back in town and resting up. It sounds as if it will be slow enough to really hurt the budget, but I may actually write a little something.

I was already an adult before I was able to add a few racial epithets to my working vocabulary. It is still an effort to blurt one out, for effect, in the right crowd.

I worked for years, with a guy called Flipper. It was the only name by which he was ever addressed. Many years later, I heard a Filipino described as a 'Flip,' and finally understood. That guy didn't seem to mind, but I don't understand why he was content to be addressed by his ethnic origin, instead of his name.

Although I don't believe any ethnic names should be banned, I wish that people would voluntarily refrain from using them.
One of our drivers managed to say 'nigger-rigged' around a black service tech awhile back. Of course, I was taught to say jerry-rigged. The service tech was a gentleman about the slip up, but it should never have happened.

Of course, it is much worse for children to hear these terms, which could lead to bitterness, chips on their shoulders, or diminished self-esteem, which damages society as a whole.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 12, 2018 - 3:30pm
MEFOBILLS, regarding your finance capitalism explanation of the changes at the US national labs, which makes perfect sense to me, one of the interesting things is that they are not just getting cheaper labor!. They are at the same time degrading the work environment and the product produced. This is not an aspersion to the foreigner,  instead it is a general trend of the destruction of our scientific capacity.   For years we had timelines of years and then they reduced to half a year, then months and now it
is alot of "just getting shit done". And "shit" is indeed what they are contributing to the nation.

Ward Tipton Added Jul 13, 2018 - 3:11am
So, do you live there only on Sunday morning? That seems like a rather odd arrangement, but perhaps you get a better deal on rent that way?

"Living away from home these last few months,  I have developed a habit of heading out to a local cafe  after I start my laundry at the little complex that I live in in Phoenix on sunday morning."

Actually, that is not semantics, that is just Grammar Policing ... but my Gramma was good at that too!
The Burghal Hidage Added Jul 13, 2018 - 9:36am
From one profane degenerate to another: Good on ya bro! :)
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 13, 2018 - 9:42am
Ward, you are not alone in pointing out my deficiencies, but I wont say that you are in good company. Anyway, you are correct, I missed a comma. I will try to do better.
The Burghal Hidage Added Jul 13, 2018 - 9:50am
You'd better! You need to have respect for grammatical law, Mister!
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 13, 2018 - 2:43pm
Pardero,

Its nice to hear you are taking a break, even though it will hurt the pocket. Sounded like you were on the road a long time.

We also did not use racial epitephs, nor profanity,  although I did have a year where I experimented with the latter. I have no problem with profane humour or language in others other than it indicates I do not want to listen to them for very long.

As for
"It is still an effort to blurt one out, for effect, in the right crowd. "

Life is definitely too important to take things so seriously, and maybe this is not what you had in mind. but a good opportunity I also sometimes have a hard time passing up.   In particular I am fond of using them when some of my chicano neighbors get the idea that Im too nice. LOL.

Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 13, 2018 - 2:45pm
TBH,
re:"From one profane degenerate to another"

I think you meant

From one profound degenerate to another

at least that works for me.

Lindsay Wheeler Added Jul 14, 2018 - 9:42pm
Diversity + Proximity = War. Yugoslavia. Lebanon. America next.

America is becoming The Tower of Babel--a hell-hole.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 15, 2018 - 11:24am
Linsday,
I am not going to disagree with you here.

But you forget the essential element.

Hatred

Moreover, the article was not supporting diversity, instead it was about the fact that the haters are blind to their own hatred as they accuse many of hatred

And a place full of hatred will become a hellhole.

Pardero Added Jul 15, 2018 - 11:46am
Enter your comment here...
Pardero Added Jul 15, 2018 - 11:56am
Oops.
There is much to be said for being inscrutable, taciturn, and even surly. It keeps your neighbors from asking for jump starts and all sorts of other inconveniences. Well, in theory. I have not perfected the image, yet.

Recent Articles by Writers Mustafa Kemal follows.