DRAFT: The liberal dopes are out in full force

<p>They do not remember what barack Hussein Obama said right??</p> <p>&#160;</p> <p>Elections have consequences.... And the last time I remember,,, the wicked witch of the east lost/// I have heard someone say yesterday.. 30 seconds before Trump makes his pick,,, close your eyes and think how this could have been had the witch won the election.. pretty scary... so liberals suck it up and do not listen to the sky is falling liberal dopes in Washington,,, to them the sky is always falling when they have anything go against them.. which lately has BEEN A LOT.. lovely!!!!!</p> <p>&#160;</p> <p>After 8 years of the American hating Obama,, we were on the tipping point and hildabeat would have tipped the US over,, she wanted and said she wanted open borders.. the guns would have been gone.. Christians would have been attacked more than we were under Obama..Conservative free speech would have been gone.. I predicted the wicked witch would lose and I thank GOD each and every day we did not get Obama 3.. And for you liberals out there reading this and what I said about Obama Hated America..... look&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; he ran on transforming America,, aka destroying,,, hint barack&gt;&gt;&gt; you do not change something you love.... you do not marry someone to change them,, you marry them because you love them.. Obama did not love America as it was... he wanted to make it Europe and a muslim country</p>

Comments

Dr. Rupert Green Added Jul 12, 2018 - 8:06am
"you do not change something you love.... you do not marry someone to change them,, you marry them because you love them.. Obama did not love America as it was... he wanted to make it Europe and a muslim country."

We compromise because we cannot get 100% of our desires. Politics is the art of such compromise. A certain lady of class is wonderful and her suitor loves her dearly. The problem is she has a disdain for washing her armpits, thinking therefrom emanates the magical fragrance that grabs a man. Perhaps her suitor's penchant for having his snoozer juxtaposed/glued to her pit evidence the grabbing power.
However, overtaken by love, he believes he can convince her to shower more thoroughly after they are married. Are you saying the fellow is foolhardy for marrying a person he believes he can change?

Notwithstanding, I see an early breakup from him wanting to sanitize and change what grabbed his heart/snout. To claim loving America as it is is noble and virtuous speaks to stagnation and the limiting of growth/evolution.

Surely men may have loved the grand American time when: women were properties to listen and obey their husbands. Slavery was rampant. A White woman could not teach a Black child. Blacks were forbidden from reading. A White man could not marry that dark chocolate woman that made him cum laude all the time.
Would you, then, say those American men and women men who hated such inequities were traitorous is advancing the changes we now enjoy?
We know that any logical argument can be extended to absurdity; thus, there is no need to harp on the argument that Obama gave men the right to marry their horses.

Ryan Messano Added Jul 12, 2018 - 9:50am
Green, please shut up with the dumb race baiting.  That’s why we got sick of Barry the Fairy.

You are a moral midget and thus forced to constantly dredge up white Democrats sins of the past.  Go read what Booker T. said of your type.  Go to DuckDuckGo and type in “Booker T. and racebaiters”.

He knew scoundrels like you over a century ago.

Also, last I checked, library cards are given to all races, so please explain why 75% of black boys are functionally illiterate.  75% of black babies have no father either.  Fix those problems, and the black community will be doing just fine.
Bill H. Added Jul 12, 2018 - 10:33am

Same rant, different whiner.
Another purveyor of hate and division.
Don't worry, Trump loves your efforts!
Ken Added Jul 12, 2018 - 2:28pm
Speaking of liberal dopes and tipping over -

Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 12, 2018 - 2:35pm
Bill H.
re:"Same rant, different whiner."
They seem to be multiplying.
Dino Manalis Added Jul 12, 2018 - 2:40pm
 After eight years of Obama, it should have been expected the opposition would win.  Many Americans wanted change, especially a booming economy!
Jeff Michka Added Jul 12, 2018 - 8:47pm
Yeah, Dino...of course....  After 8 years of "That Kenyan Muslim," and the limited mental reach of black hating Trumpists. (forgot to ask, Dino, are YOU  a black hating Trumpist?  It's a fair question I know you won't answer.).  Orange garbage got all his initial support BECAUSE  of his racist birtherism the Trumpist hoards love.  Ask TraitorLynn for permission to answer if you are a black hating Trumpist or not.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 12, 2018 - 11:55pm
Eh, yet another rabid Trumpling.  Just another Donald the Thud groupie.
Pardero Added Jul 13, 2018 - 2:02am
I am a conservative from a deep red state who voted for Trump, and I say this is a poorly written opinion piece.

I know that a lot of us were disappointed and disgusted with Obama and despised Hillary, but do appreciate what Trump is doing, but look at what you are liking. Poorly crafted prose that lacks any real original thought. These are the same tired group-think insults that have been bandied about for many months at all the usual places.

This is a collection of trite barbs, insults, and put downs gleaned from shallow blogs. If it has a theme, the theme would be 'gloating.'

The crude fools that liked this, neglect fine articles by capable writers, in favor of something not fit for a letter to the editor of a tiny town in flyover country. I would know, I live in one, myself. I wrote better letters to the editor in my teens, and I do not claim to be a capable writer.

The punctuation is nearly as atrocious as the insipid and wit-free content, and I am tolerant of poor punctuation. You people should be ashamed that your shallow political motivations overrule discernment.

You 'likers' are supposed to be writers. Evaluate the writing, instead of being a bunch of retarded ditto heads. You disgust me. Five people, so far, have proven that they don't even belong here. The internet has many echo chambers. This was not meant to be one. Improve yourselves. Be worthy of the title 'writer.'
Ward Tipton Added Jul 13, 2018 - 2:47am
Jeff Michka,

At the risk of engaging you in a pointless bout at your own level, you write "Orange garbage got all his initial support BECAUSE  of his racist birtherism the Trumpist hoards love."

Was it not Hillary herself who began the birther movement?
Doug Steltenpohl Added Jul 14, 2018 - 7:31am
Pardero
I write the way I do with the punctuation to get liberal's heads to explode.. And if you do not like the way I do this,, ignore it.. And sir,,please do not use retarded ditto heads as it is not a PC thing to use in this day and age. I do not consider myself a writer, but a person with an opinion in which I speak out on,,,,,, sorry. And while I am ""gloating"" about what I typed and you hated, I do feel that it is true even if you do not. A writer like yourself, so upstanding and soooo polished fail to understand normal people around the United States and how they feel about what has happened the last 8 years,, so gloating? NOPE just listing what happened under Barack Hussein Obama and letting ""normal"" non writing people what I think.. You do not like my style? I do not like your attitude,, there see how easy that was? Let us focus on what Trump is doing right and how Barack Hussein Obama attempted to destroy this fantastic Country.
Doug Steltenpohl Added Jul 14, 2018 - 7:40am
Dr. Rupert Green
What's up Doc? Nice response to what I wrote but your style of writing and your rambling on and on put normal people to sleep. I stand by what I said with you do not transform something you love.. You do not go into a marriage to change your mate, well maybe you do but most people marry people because they love them as they are.. Barack Hussein Obama went into his marriage with the United States with ""hope and change"" and to transform this great Country.
Barack's actions before he ran for President speak for themselves, do they not? His connections with Bill Ayers and is wife, and his activities with acorn speak for themselves. I have read his book" Dreams from my Father" and told my wife exactly what Barack was up to and pretty much nailed it..Have you read his book?  But like anybody with an opinion as yourself, I applaud your sense of trying to respond to someone you do not agree with, but next time try to explain it without acting like some snob with a brain..
Doug Steltenpohl Added Jul 14, 2018 - 7:45am
Bill H.
Same rant, different whiner? I suppose I could say to you is this.. Same response from another liberal dolt who never understands facts or opinions. You liberals march to the beat of the same talking points given to you from you higher power, the media and the DNC.. I love how your party of ""tolerance"" have showed themselves to be nothing more than a complete fraud with the way they are going around this great Country showing they are anything but tolerant..
Go jump into the bathtub and clean yourself up, your kids are watching what you do in life..
Doug Steltenpohl Added Jul 14, 2018 - 7:54am
Jeff Michka
Thank you for showing how ignorant you really are and how well you learned from Barack Hussein Obama how to play that stupid race card that you just played.. I have my opinion and it is so far away from your stupid rant where you complain about black hating Trump People all the while calling him ""orange"".. Let me set you straight.. The Citizen's in this Great Country are Americans.. The people in this Great Country are made up of Citizens, legal immigrants, and illegal immigrants and none of it matters what color the skin is sir,, the condition of ones moral character is made up of one thing and that is this...…>>>>>> the color of the skin never does matter,,,,, it is the color of ones heart that describes that persons moral being.. have a great day