It Just Makes Sense

Only the closed mind of a Leftist progressive can't absorb the simple truth about far Right conservatives. I am unique among my kind in that I've learned they have All the Answers.

Here’s proof why liberals are always wrong. Every time we contradict or disagree with Trump’s alt-Right and Evangelical Right conservatives it is based on the totally biased, liberal misinformation we get from non-Republican sources.

These sources of information must be rejected out of hand because "liberal media" means “fake news” and that means "commie media" and that means "enemy of the people"...and  because they call out Trump's so-called lies. No lies! No lies. YOU’RE the liar!

Boy are we a bunch of manipulated suckers! We believe ANYTHING. Like Hillary DIDN’T run a child sex ring?? Who could be so gullible to buy that?

I've learned Alex Jones is the nation's cutting edge journalist, trusted completely by our president. I will trust him too. He has All the Answers.

I've learned to trust the National Enquirer as the Paper of Record in Trump America.  Like FOX(R) and Breitbart, and Limbaugh, it is not to be questioned. They are NOT biased, and report only the alternative facts that matter. They all know Trump never lies.

And they have All the Answers, too

I've learned every liberal is a commie deep down, even if we don't like Putin and his Puppet. It is Stalin we truly revere. We yearn for reeducation camps and labor in the gulag when we say something against a leader. (That would be a WHITE and wealthy leader.) We deserve nothing more.

And we want to be just like Venezuela too! Whatever they have down there has to be better than here. I like bananas. All Liberals like bananas, so they must all like Venezuela. It just makes sense.

But we know better.

That's what I learned liberals want. We hate freedom, and want to be fed by the government for all our lives. We don't want to work for it either. We just want to take from hard-working REAL Americans, like the “very fine people” with the tiki torches.

I learned we want open borders. No. We don't want ANY borders. We want all Mexicans, and even terrorists, to just come in. We want the government to feed them too! And give them jobs, but only if they want them.

That's how we stupid libs think. We're so stupid we think Putin doesn't love us and have our best interests in mind. He loves Trump! And that means he loves America. It just makes sense.

Because of Trump Derangement Syndrome we don't think Trump will make America great again. Even with Putin's help. Even with more lead in the water and chemicals in the air. Even with huge tax cuts to help out the poor Kochs, Waltons, Mercers, Sinclairs, Adelsons, and other great Americans who are better than us. What’s good them is good for all of us.

It just makes sense.

Liberals have such bad TDS they want war with Russia!

That’s why they say Trump was Putin’s Puppet when he wisely agreed with Putin over his National Security Adviser, bi-partisan Senate committees, the FBI, and CIA and most of America.

Even Republican  Will Hurd of Texas said:

The president’s failure to defend the United States intelligence community’s unanimous conclusions of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and condemn Russian covert counterinfluence campaigns and his standing idle on the world stage while a Russian dictator spouted lies confused many but should concern all Americans. By playing into Vladimir Putin’s hands, the leader of the free world actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign that legitimized Russian denial and weakened the credibility of the United States to both our friends and foes abroad.

They ALL have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It just makes sense.

Here’s the truth: Trump never lies.

So-called progressives don’t get it. They think everybody should be better off, and have an education and health care. That stuff is for those who DESERVE it. No Free Stuff for lazy takers who hate America and think Trump is a liar.

Liberals just don’t make sense.

Comments

Bill H. Added Jul 24, 2018 - 1:17am
Cant' forget that those damn MSM news channels constantly search for, discover and report, mainly accurate news that makes our President look bad and unfit for the office. Why can' t they just go along with what our President (who stands for Truth, Justice, and the American Good) says is the truth and just leave it at that?
I mean, Gosh!! We all know how great the tax cuts are going to be, not to mention all of the new coals jobs we will have. Once he gets rid of those damn wasted space National Parks and endangered species acts, we'll have more oil then we know what to do with! Any day now, drug prices are going to drop drastically, right???
I'm glad he is working with Putin on so many items. One I'm sure Putin knows well is how to create State TV. Trump seems to be dragging on his efforts so far, but with Putin's help, All Media could merge into one big FOX/Breitbart/Limbaugh, National Enquirer, InfoWars.
Then we would have to be constantly bombarded by the truth.
EXPAT Added Jul 24, 2018 - 2:07am
Dubya.
Your inept attempt at political satyr, only exposes your Progressive delusion. You label your fantasy, of how others think as “ far Right conservatives” but only a loony Progressive would think that.
You use nebulous terms such as “Trump’s alt-Right and Evangelical Right conservatives” and attribute them to your delusional opponents. That basket of deplorable s, who support individualism.

SOME EXAMPLES OF YOUR RIDICULOUS DELUSION!

Media no longer exists as an information source. The Sensationalist Tabloids provide entertainment only. The latest Gallup poll on National concerns lists Russia and election reform at less than 1%, but reporting on thes sensational issues is all inclusive to the exclusion of world events, except those that can be made to look bad for POTUS. People are left to fend for themselves to find truth.

First time I ever heard this idiocy. What left propaganda machine accused Republicans of this?

NEVER, has Trump mentioned Alex Jones, or have I heard him mentioned on FOX. Levin, yes! Jones, NO!

The last circulation figures I can find for the Nat. Enquirer was 342, 071. How ridiculous is it to call this the Paper of record.

National Enquirer is an American supermarket tabloid published by American Media Inc ... The tabloid has struggled with declining circulation figures because of .... In June 2017, Morning Joe hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough …

Support of Donald Trump[edit]
According to reporting in The Washington Post, executives at the National Enquirer sent articles and cover images pertaining to Donald Trump or his electoral opponents to Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, prior to their publication.
EXPAT Added Jul 24, 2018 - 2:08am
Bill H.
Didn't take you long to share in the idiocy.
Kristen Foley Added Jul 24, 2018 - 2:37am
The truth is that like all Presidents, Trump has also lied.  There is nothing wrong with calling the sitting president a liar when he deserves to be called one.

Moving forward, we stand on the same side of the political aisle, but I don’t understand the purpose of this article.  All you’ve done is call the Left a bunch of names and make a bunch of accusation about them that they would never agree with.  By way of example, liberals don’t want America to be like Venezuela.

As for your grammar, I was very confused by what point of view this article was written.  For example:

“Liberals are losers. It is their curse to ask dumb questions and “read stuff”, and to not trust and follow our authoritarian leaders to glory and greatness.”

Do you really believe it’s a curse to read stuff?  Do you believe Trump is an authoritarian?

“That's what I learned liberals want. We hate freedom, and want to be fed by the government for all our lives.”

If you’re a conservative, shouldn’t you have written “they hate freedom?”
Kara Wood Added Jul 24, 2018 - 2:40am
-This was the whole Pizzagate conspiracy theory.  You know, the one that was run out of the basement of Comet Ping Pong, even though there was no basement.  It was widely covered.   I can't believe you missed it.

-Actually, yes he has.In fact Trump appeared on his show and said "Your reputation is amazing.  I will not let you down."
Flying Junior Added Jul 24, 2018 - 3:47am
I do agree with the premise of your debut article, "All the Answers."

The first time I went up against one or two conservatives on the WB, they roundly kicked my ass.  I'm just an ordinary man.  I don't study this crap unless it has something to do with climate change or race relations.  So I really stepped in it a couple of times by not knowing about Uranium One and various FBI investigations into HRC, (like she's some type of criminal?) lol.  So they're all high-fiving and laughing at me for being so ignorant because they eat this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I don't read the fake news.  I don't study alternative facts.  I didn't know any of this shit.

I tried going up against a couple of climate change deniers and they basically buried me under mounds of pseudo-science.  One guy even claimed to be an independent scientist.  I guess he was pretending to be a self-funded researcher who was not affiliated with any university or organization.  He was more than ready to beat down any feeble attempts by me to suggest that atmospheric and ocean science as researched by the great universities of Massachusetts, California and Hawaii are simply hoaxes and propaganda.  If I ever offered well-documented and reliable information, he simply ignored it.
Flying Junior Added Jul 24, 2018 - 4:05am
But this article hits on a great deal of important truths as well.

One conservative wrote a whiny little piece about being pulled over and let go by the cops on the Fourth of July this year.  When I suggested that he was lucky he wasn't black and he could have gone to jail or worse, everybody made fun of me for getting down on my knees to suck something to do with the police state, you know, giving up my freedom!  They always seem to equate unfettered access to guns and ammo as having something to do with freedom as well.

NYT, LAT, AP, Reuters, USA Today, Christian Science Monitor, CBS, KPBS, NPR, these are all fake news?  Right-wing lie factories and opinion sources are the real news?  Upside-down reality.  And the president doesn't just lie like every politician lies.  He is a walking, talking lie.  His hold over his mad-dog supporters depends on a steady diet of misinformation.  Reality doesn't fit neatly into the situation?  Condemn it as fake news and make up a convenient lie that sounds good.  Red meat to the hungry.  Breitbart, FOX and Limbaugh.  Y'all have taken leave of your senses.

This whole thing about Obama and Clinton pushing for war with Russia?  What are you guys, fucking nuts?  Putin is dangerous.  You talk to the guy.  You have diplomatic relations.  You don't invite him to the WH.  Again, what is wrong with you guys?  BTW, glad to see the little guy on the Peninsula sent you a couple of fotos so that Trump can claim that denuclearization is well under way.

Dave's article is a fairly good guess at how conservatives think of liberals, or progressives, if you prefer.  Obviously you look down on us with considerable disdain and ridicule.  Which is nutty, because it seems to me that it is the average Trump supporter who is losing his grip on reality.
EXPAT Added Jul 24, 2018 - 4:39am
Kristin Foley. This is a shoddy attempt at Political Satyr. You do not recognize it because it is so badly done, But this jerk Dubya tries to mimic what I did In I am KING of the world. He is a delusional Progressive who cannot think for himself, which may be a reiteration.
There is no purpose to this article, other than to catalog his Progressive ideology, which is failing everywhere, and present a false picture of what he thinks Conservative Republicans believe.
EXPAT Added Jul 24, 2018 - 4:53am
Kara Wood. I do not put any credence in Conspiracy theories. That is Progressive gospel. Pizzagate is something I would ignore, based on the title alone.

Obviously this was when Trump was a candidate, and went on every show he could.
He appeared  via video from Trump Tower in December 2015,
But the accusation was that he is trusted completely by our president.
SHEER NONESENSE.

EXPAT Added Jul 24, 2018 - 5:07am
Yes FJ. You have many intellectual short comings, so I understand why small minds seem to know everything to you.

Are you fucking nuts. Do you not realize we are at war with Russia in Syria, albeit it is limited. But our military is constantly challenged by Russian Military, make that the world is constantly challenged.....
Trump announced he would have confronted Russia over Crimea.
One Cruise missile off target that strikes a Russian base in Syria, or a shooting confrontation between Military could easily become a war. What if the idiot left, Hillary and Obama, convince Putin he can invade an ex Soviet satellite, and USA will not act, as Obama did in Syria?
Better to know your enemy.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 24, 2018 - 10:33am
As someone on the left I agree that what I want is a Stalinist dictatorship. To make the perfect society you need to break a few eggs.  I do want completely open borders, in fact what I want is to hand them a ballot as they walk through.
Even A Broken Clock Added Jul 24, 2018 - 10:38am
Dave - upon reading this post, I need to let you know that there is a non-surgical repair that is possible for your cheek hernia.

The most successful "satyr" is that which is taken at face value and people respond to it as if it were the gospel truth. You done well!
opher goodwin Added Jul 24, 2018 - 10:48am
I am Marx. I'm intent on taking over the USA!
Kara Wood Added Jul 24, 2018 - 11:41am

You may not believe it, but plenty of conservatives do, and it is still referred to quite often.  Michael Flynn's son (who was also part of Trump's transition team) tweeted about it.  As did a deputy communications director at HHS.  The other Republican (Paul Nehlen) running for Paul Ryan's seat said he believes it.  The Conservative Daily Post, Infowars and several other conservative sites reported on it.  A poll in December 2016 by The Economist/YouGov found that 46% of Trump voters thought it was real or that it could be real.  (I know, polling can be somewhat biased, but that's still a staggering number.)  It was in comment sections everywhere.  A gunman shot up the pizza place because he wanted to investigate the supposed sex ring.  Yes, more sane Republicans did not buy into this, but it was hardly something that was relegated to a few individuals.

Obviously this was when Trump was a candidate, and went on every show he could.
He appeared  via video from Trump Tower in December 2015,
But the accusation was that he is trusted completely by our president.
SHEER NONESENSE.

You said he NEVER mentioned him.  And he didn't have to say his reputation was amazing.  It was reported that he called Jones shortly after the election to thank him.  When asked for comment about that, the WH didn't respond.  Alex Jones has stated that Trump calls him regularly, and Trump has never rebutted that.  Roger Stone said Jnes has "emerged as the single most powerful voice on the right" and that he "is reaching millions of people, and they are the foot soldiers in the Trump revolution.”
Kara Wood Added Jul 24, 2018 - 11:42am
OK - that posted funky.  Here is the first half of that post:

You may not believe it, but plenty of conservatives do, and it is still referred to quite often. Michael Flynn's son (who was also part of Trump's transition team) tweeted about it. As did a deputy communications director at HHS. The other Republican (Paul Nehlen) running for Paul Ryan's seat said he believes it. The Conservative Daily Post, Infowars and several other conservative sites reported on it. A poll in December 2016 by The Economist/YouGov found that 46% of Trump voters thought it was real or that it could be real. (I know, polling can be somewhat biased, but that's still a staggering number.) It was in comment sections everywhere. A gunman shot up the pizza place because he wanted to investigate the supposed sex ring. Yes, more sane Republicans did not buy into this, but it was hardly something that was relegated to a few individuals.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 24, 2018 - 12:20pm
An attempt at satire by the Moral Midget Dumb and Dumber.  It falls flat.  Dave thinks everyone else is equally indoctrinated by the liberal media and academia.  The Usual Suspects, Badlose and Gang, certainly are, so they are big fans of this nonsense.  They will superciliously wave their 'credentials' and holler  how important they are as they ruthlessly deceive the simple.
Bill H. Added Jul 24, 2018 - 12:25pm
Truthful satire is designed to irritate those who can't handle the truth when it digs into what they believe (which is not always the truth).
Ryan Messano Added Jul 24, 2018 - 12:28pm
How you can talk when you are as deceived as you are, Bill, is a profound wonder.  I pray to God I am never so deluded when I am as advanced in age as you are.  What a horrible punishment for a life devoted to sin and folly.

Thank you for being an example of what to avoid though.  You are doing an amazing job.  I'd prefer to die now than to end up where you are.  You are a walking zombie, of no  use to anyone.
EXPAT Added Jul 24, 2018 - 12:29pm
Kara Wood.
Why do you lie?
"Economist/YouGov found that 46% of Trump voters thought it was real "

Here is the citation:
At least that seems to be the case in the latest Economist/YouGov Poll.  One of the most notorious internet rumors of the 2016 presidential campaign, that there was a pedophile ring in the Clinton campaign, with code words embedded in the hacked emails of Clinton campaign manager John Podesta, is seen as “probably” or “definitely” true by more than a third of American adults.  The poll was conducted after an armed North Carolina man tried to “self-investigate” the claim by going to the District of Columbia pizza restaurant that was alleged to be the center of the ring earlier this month and found nothing.  But even afterwards only 29% are sure the allegation is “definitely” not true.
A third of American adults, is not 46% of Trump voters. That is a bold face LIE!
I would guess that most of the 1/3 believers were PROGRESSIVES.
Are you and Dave Dubya related?
Ryan Messano Added Jul 24, 2018 - 12:30pm
You liberals are the Cauldron Born.  Mindless drones to carry out the bidding of your master, Satan.
EXPAT Added Jul 24, 2018 - 12:30pm
Forgot the citation.
Dave Dubya Added Jul 24, 2018 - 12:40pm
Bill H,

Simply given the amount of rabid projection from the Cult of Right-wing Authoritarian Personalities, we can rightly infer the real enemies of the people are: FOX/Breitbart/Limbaugh, National Enquirer, InfoWars. The voice of the CRAP

EXPAT,
You’re absolutely right! You got me. I’m a loony progressive with ridiculous notions.

You keenly perceived my secret coded message: I hate individualism.

You are the king. I knew I couldn’t fool you. ;-)

Kristen,

Our friends on the right who noticed my last article don’t think I’m a big Trump fan at all.

They are quite agitated by my words and seem very angry at me.

I was just tweaking them a bit more, since they love the attention almost as much as they love Trump and hate liberals.

Kara,

Thank you for the reality therapy for EXPAT. He really needs it.

F.J.

You can’t fool the CRAP. They know all about the Global Conspiracy of Evil Climate Scientists and their notorious “liberal thermometers”.

It is important for cult leaders to convince their members that the world is against them.

Like all cults, the CRAP needs to indoctrinate their dupes into trusting ONLY their approved propaganda. It is a successful industry in a nation of millions of dupes, rubes, authoritarians, racists, bigots, greedheads, and rabid zealots.

They swallow anything the CRAP feeds them. But I don’t have to tell you this.

Jeffrey,

My Stalinist brother! You get it!

Clock,

Thanks. I can now add something else I’ve learned.

I am a “failed political satyr-ist “.

Opher,

Don’t scare the children. They already see Marx under their beds.

Ryan,

Thank you for your discerning puritan judgment on my moral and intellectual character. Your authoritarian guidance is appreciated.

And most of all, thank you for telling me what I think.

You do indeed have “All the Answers”.

Can you tell me five times when Trump lied?
Kara Wood Added Jul 24, 2018 - 12:47pm
Kara Wood.
Why do you lie?
I would guess that most of the 1/3 believers were PROGRESSIVES.
Are you and Dave Dubya related?

Seriously?  You call me a liar and then post a citation that proves my point.  Did you even look at your own citation?  There is a graph showing that 46% of Trump responders thought Pizzagate was true and 53% did not.  11% said it was definitely true and 35% said it was probably true.  If you're going to attack someone, you should at least bother to get your facts straight.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 24, 2018 - 1:07pm

Dave, name seven conservative news sites you've read for two  months of your life, you mindless twit.
Dave Dubya Added Jul 24, 2018 - 1:54pm
Ryan,

After you tell me five times Trump lied, you "stable genius".

Flying Junior Added Jul 24, 2018 - 2:38pm
Ryan the Pharisee said:

Here is the version of your prayer from Luke 18:11 NIV Bible.

The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector.

I nailed you on that one!  Ha Ha.
Dino Manalis Added Jul 24, 2018 - 2:51pm
 Common sense makes sense!
Bill H. Added Jul 24, 2018 - 3:34pm

And for those interested in keeping track of Trump's lies (is it possible?),
This Site is the most up to date source.

Ryan - name me 7 Trump Lies that you actually didn't believe.
By the way, I did read the following biographies before I got into Junior High:
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Monroes, Ben Franklin, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison.

Jeff Michka Added Jul 24, 2018 - 7:05pm
Geezus...and I don't mean Ryan....This "Pizzagate' thing was so touted, a armed gunman showed up at Comet to "save those kids from Hillary's grasp."  I wrote up Pizzagate, but got jumped because I DARED to source WAPO, and got told by WB rightists nothing in WAPO could be believed, it was all fake news, of course.  There's no news that isn't fake outside Brietbart, Infowars...and now....Messanonews.  The great journalist, Lyin Ryan should be all over promoting Pizzagate as another Hillary 'moral crime."  LOL  You silly rightists.
Leroy Added Jul 24, 2018 - 8:28pm
"I am Marx. I'm intent on taking over the USA! "

We're all aware of your intent.  The Beatles were just the first wave.
Bill H. Added Jul 24, 2018 - 8:32pm
Jeff-
That's what make a great journalist, right? Cutting and pasting every article that appeals to their liking.
Seems this is what those fools are labeling as "true journalism" these days.
As long as they feel comfortable with what they read and their Orange Idiot approves of it, they're good to go.
Thank goodness there are still some people left that can reason with logic.
For the rest of you, keep staring into your "smartphones" and eating up every bite you are fed.

Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 24, 2018 - 8:36pm
The Beatles were the first wave?
The Beatles are great!!!  Who doesn’t like the Beatles???
Jeff Michka Added Jul 24, 2018 - 9:19pm
PlumbDoug insists the Beatle and Stones were part of a MI6 conspiracy plot where MI6 operatives wrote all their tunes.  So one might guess PlumbDoug doesn't like them with their MI6 connection.  Alex Jones and Infowars next stop!!
Bill H. Added Jul 24, 2018 - 10:29pm

Damn, Dubya! Your hitting first place on a regular basis!
Your doing a helluva job, Brownie!
Dave Dubya Added Jul 24, 2018 - 11:11pm
 The Beatles were just the first wave.
 We've all heard of Beatlemania. Poor Leroy is afflicted with the rare and incurable Beatlephobia.

Bill H,
Thanks. I owe it all to my research.

I've been studying cults since the Moonies came out in the '70s.  Jim Jones and "Do" of Heaven's Gate proved cultists will literally "drink the koolade".  Manson proved they would kill on demand.

Trump's CRAP is the biggest modern cult of all. Hate crimes are up. Nazis are "very fine people".

Even the Scientologists are getting nervous.
Jeffrey Kelly Added Jul 25, 2018 - 12:18am
@Ryan Messano:
target="_blank">You liberals are the Cauldron Born.”

Hey!!!!!  Easy now!!!  That’s a beloved book from my childhood!!!!
The Prydain Chronicles are great.  Not a classic like the Hobbit or Lord of the Rings but still well worth a read.
Johnny Fever Added Jul 25, 2018 - 9:00am
Let’s get the media bias thing straight.  Prior to Fox News, there was not national conservative leaning television station for us.  All of the major networks leaned left (still do) and that’s why Fox’s viewership rose quickly, as it had no other conservative leaning competition.  Even now, in order to watch Fox News, one must have cable television.  It wasn’t like we never had access to the other side of the argument, for years we had a presence on AM radio and there has always been the WSJ.  The National Enquirer is not a publication we read.

It doesn’t surprise me one bit that a loyal liberal like yourself would dismiss Fox as reporting “alternative facts.”  The reality is that for once in your life, if you bothered to change the station, you might expose yourself to the truth.
Dave Dubya Added Jul 25, 2018 - 9:29am
Johnny,

You love your koolade. "Conservative leaning" means BIASED. The Right's media isn't journalism, it is propaganda for the Republican Party.

The truth has always been the enemy of the radical Right.

MSNBC has two programs hosted by sane Republicans. CNN has Trump shills on every day to lie for the cult. Yet in the hate and ignorance of the Cult of Right-wing Authoritarian Personalities they are called the enemy of the people.

That is what totalitarians say.

They say this, too.

“What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

And you want to lecture ME about reality? You live in a bubble cult, and don't even know it.
Dave Dubya Added Jul 25, 2018 - 9:44am
The Cult of Right-wing Authoritarian Personalities has a new motto.

"What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening"

History should regard this Orwellian fascist projection line as the motto of the far Right agenda and Trump era.

Let's try this all-encompassing CRAP motto out:

Trump: "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening".

FOX(R): "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening".

Hannity: "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening".

Bretibart: "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening".

Giuliani:  "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening".

Limbaugh: "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening".

Yep. Fits them all perfectly. Pure Authoritarianism.

Bill H. Added Jul 25, 2018 - 11:32am
Be glad that we still have a news media that is able to investigate and expose the crap that is going on in Washington to the people. It obviously upsets the Trump minions when his shenanigans are exposed and he is forced to lie so his base is comfortable. The sources you mention above are simply here  to commend and reinforce his actions, not keep him in check.
I was surprised to actually see Fox condemn Trump for his statement at the Helsinki meeting the other day, but right on cue they fell for Trump's botched and scripted excuse that took his staff over a day to come up with and took him almost a minute to attempt reading the statement in a way that he thought might fool people into thinking he actually wrote it.
I'll bet that took a load off of their spin department.
Johnny Fever Added Jul 25, 2018 - 2:01pm
“The far Right has always seen journalism as biased. What you see as "left" is the center.”

If that were true Fox News would never have risen to prominence.  Based on this link, we can see that the center is occupied by nobody, but should you lean left, you’ll find all the major networks.

Make no mistake, all media is biased.  My singular point is that there are far less options if one leans right than if one leans left.  The fact you would highlight MSNBC as an example of “center” journalism, just proves your ignorance on this matter.

I don’t label your choice in media as untruthful. I’m fully aware we all feed our individual biases with that which pleases us most.  For example, I don’t go to the opera because I don’t like the opera.  However, not for one second will I ever belittle someone that enjoys the opera.

You on the other hand are just a nasty insult machine, much like the rest of the liberal wackos chasing Republicans out of restaurants, occupying public parkland and decrying the need for immigration enforcement.  The foolishness you all display is exactly why Trump won and why is approval ratings are up despite his embarrassing performance in Helsinki and ridiculous trade war.
Flying Junior Added Jul 25, 2018 - 2:39pm
"What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening"

That must be the response to the hilarious tape of Cohen and his boss.  Unfortunately, this type of nonsense only makes Trump a bigger start as desperate liberals hang on to his every grunt.

But it was pretty fucking funny I must admit.  Both men have so much street cred, they sound like a couple of gangsters telling the boss that the body will never see the light of day.

T:  So, about the, ehh...

C:  Already copacetic...

T:  And the small matter...

C:  Done.  Yesterday's news...

T:  So, we're, ahh...

C:  We're good.
Bill H. Added Jul 25, 2018 - 3:14pm

Wouldn't you know that Melania Trump's favorite news channel is CNN according to this article. Apparently the Orange Buffoon went apeshit when he found out that her TV on Air Force One was tuned to CNN.
This is probably the only way that poor Melania can keep track of all her husbands lies and escapades.
So the President has ordered that all TV's on Air Force One be tuned to, you guessed it! Fox News.
opher goodwin Added Jul 25, 2018 - 4:29pm
Well, I was feelin' sad and feelin' blue
I didn't know what in the world I was gonna do
Them Communists they was comin' around
They was in the air
They was on the ground
They wouldn't gimme no peace
Now we all agree with Hitlers' views
Although he killed six million Jews
It don't matter too much that he was a Fascist
At least you can't say he was a Communist
That's to say like if you got a cold you take a shot of malaria
BD
Dave Dubya Added Jul 25, 2018 - 4:32pm
Johnny,
The fact you would highlight MSNBC as an example of “center” journalism, just proves your ignorance on this matter. MSNBC is left of center. I was just saying the "leftist" channel has two programs hosted by Republicans.

Which two FOX(R) programs are hosted by Democrats, again? This is called false equivalence.

If that were true Fox News would never have risen to prominence. Correlation does not imply causation.

Make no mistake, all media is biased. That claim can be made for most human discourse. The bias the Right fails to see anywhere is the mainstream bias towards the status quo, capitalism, neoliberal corporatism and access to power. They depend on corporate advertisers.  That ain't "liberal" in any world, except in the bias of the far Right.

Mother Jones is liberal. The New York Times and Washington Post are centrist corporate media. But you probably can't see that through your personal bias.

You are essentially insisting conservative bias is more accurate than liberal bias. Am I correct? Or does it matter?

The fact the authoritarian leader can call them the enemy of the people shows how eagerly the FOX brainwashing was welcomed by low-information voters. Every tyrant in history gains support by attacking journalism, with blame, accusation, scapegoating.

Nobody on CNN is advocating socialism. Not even on MSNBC.

On the other hand you have far Right media that parrots Trump and is so biased they can't admit Trump lies. In fact, anyone who dares call Trump a liar is branded enemy of the people.

That indicate's the EXTREME bias of a totalitarian nature.

That bias in unequaled even on MSNBC, partisan as they are. Any claim of equal bias is a false equivalence.

The bottom line is the record on factual accuracy. That is impossible from Trump and his sycophantic conservative media. They will even lie on behalf of the authoritarian leader.

If the president tells lies and only liberal media expose them, then they are automatically less biased and more truthful. Can you see that?

Trump's approval rating is still below 50%. Like the voters said in the election.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 25, 2018 - 5:21pm
Rightists have made an art out of gaslighting people that express any view of the "enemy of the people," the "MSM," but deny the lie after lie the Whitehouse is known for on a daily basis, and the anger is at outing his constant lies.  Any time Il Duce's lies come up, the responses are always "What about the arch-criminal, Hillary?"  Huh?   Why do Trumpists feel presidential lies are "word of gawd," but automatically start chanting "lock her up, lock her up."
Dave Dubya Added Jul 25, 2018 - 5:33pm
Jeff,
"Whataboutism" is a favorite tactic of authoritarians.  Chants of "Lock her up!" at rallies is fascism personified.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 25, 2018 - 6:51pm
Agreed about the "Lock her up!"  Hillary was a POLITICAL opponent, and there's been no cases made for the supposed "crimes."  But rightists will claim the only reason she's not standing trial is "DoJ bias".  Yup, pure fascism.  "Duce, Duce, Duce..."
Bill H. Added Jul 25, 2018 - 7:05pm

I heard something just a few minutes ago that Trump kicked a journalist out of a press conference because he didn't like a question he was asked.
Talk about Fascism.
I guess Trump is learning well from his heroes.
Even A Broken Clock Added Jul 25, 2018 - 8:17pm
Civilization has always had a very thin veneer covering humanity's basest impulses. What populists do is rip off the veneer allowing the underlying emotions to surface and affect actions of the masses. Certainly I have seen through the Trump rallies the echoes of the Nuremburg rallies, where an entire nation was seduced into believing that the enemies of the Reich were subhuman and deserved death. Trust me, it's not that far away, and those who claim that it is the left that is ready for violent revolution are just parroting the lies of this administration as it lurches towards its denouement.
Flying Junior Added Jul 25, 2018 - 8:20pm
I think my list stands.  I forgot WaPo because I sort of hated those guys for supporting Operation Iraqi Destruction.

Notice I did not include Newsweek, Time Magazine, Rolling Stone or Vanity Fair.  I have no more use for leftist point of view than I do for RW point of view.  Walter Cronkite.  Jack Webb.  Just the facts, M'am.
Flying Junior Added Jul 25, 2018 - 9:32pm
Balderdash!
Kara Wood Added Jul 25, 2018 - 10:51pm
Bill H. - yep.  She was "disinvited" from the Rose Garden event because when she was serving in the press pool earlier that day she asked questions that were"inappropriate".  She asked about Cohen and Putin not coming to the WH.
Dave Dubya Added Jul 26, 2018 - 12:46am
BB.
"Independent discovery" Well, that rules out the Trump Cult
Robin the red breasted songster Added Jul 26, 2018 - 7:20am
I was just sitting here in my garden sweltering in what the thermometer seemed to say was 33 degree C heat, watching reports of wildfires in Greece and heat wave deaths in Japan.   I was feeling very depressed about global warming and how we can expect more of this sort of thing in future..

Then I remembered that our great orange leader had told us that this was all fake news and fake science.  I feel much better now.....  I have my reality back under control.

Let's make it all great again....
Johnny Fever Added Jul 26, 2018 - 9:25am
I can see you’re pretty far down the liberal rabbit hole, so a long-winded rebuttal is rather pointless.  Accordingly, I will stick with the really low-hanging fruit, the New York Times leans left.  The fact it requires revenue to pay for journalists, office space and ink, is the nature of the industry.  Doing so does not mean the paper must be centrist or a corporate shill.  The suggestion, like your far-left politics, is absolutely ridiculous.

If you did ever choose to open your mind to how we think and why (because you clearly have no idea) my suggestion is to turn on Fox News as 6:40-7:00pm.  At that time they bring on three person team of political analysts to discuss the news of the day.  Oftentimes the panel has liberals on it.  It would be incredibly informative and eye-opening for someone like you.  Or pick up the WSJ and read the opinion section.  But don’t just read the opinions of the liberals that write opeds for them, read the entire section.
Robin the red breasted songster Added Jul 26, 2018 - 10:34am
Terms like right or left are, of course, relative.  Compared to some parts of the world, the USA is relatively leftish and liberal... almost civlised in fact.  Compared to others it is reactionary, theocratic and based on the "devil take the hindmost" approach to life.  I believe that some states of the union even teach the Christian creation myth as if it was fact!!!   Some of the most extreme Christians that I know personally accept that it is simply an allegorical story intended to get some moral or ethical points across.  But some people in America actually take it for fact.  Incredible I know... but there you are.

Also quite a few believe that we are regularly visited by aliens and that they need their own personal arsenal to repel a probable zombie invasion (proof positive in my book that they are way too mad to be let anywhere near a lethal weapon...)

The world of the Handmaid's Tale is not really so very far way.  God help us (pun intended!)
Dave Dubya Added Jul 26, 2018 - 11:39am
Robin,
The worlds of facts and beliefs have long been in a swirling dance within the human mind.

Johnny,
You don't need a long winded rebuttal. All you need to do is show facts that prove me to be in error.

Example:
I say the New York Times is corporate, and status quo biased.

A news source that depends on military contractors' advertising revenue would never come out and denounce the corrupting influence of the military industrial complex. It would be very hesitant to oppose military action. The New York Time regurgitated Dick Cheney's lies about Iraq and Saddam that led to war.

Their editorials may offer both left and right perspectives, but never condemn capitalism for its failures.  They openly embrace capitalism and are often very critical of socialists.

I don't know where you come from, but that is NOT liberalism.

One the other hand, the liberal Mother Jones called out Cheney's lies and opposed the invasion of Iraq. They condemn the abuses and failures of de-regulated capitalism.  See the difference? It's a huge difference at that.

The fruit of far Right ideology is Trumpism. FOX serves as Trump's propaganda ministry. Beliefs are framed by them and other far Right biased sources. With this mindset, of course all other sources seem "left' to their believers.

While I give credit to Bret Baier and a few others for actually presenting real news, the vast preponderance of commentary is way to the right. I also give kudos to Baier for supporting the CNN reporter evicted for asking Trump a question he didn't like.

Unfortunately this is the exception, not the rule.

Watching FOX is now the same as watching state media. Their job is to tell you to trust only them.

In case you can't figure out why we don't share your beliefs, I'll tell you. FOX lies. Trump lies, Republicans lie. While all politicians mangle the truth one way or another, their mission is to manipulate enough people to support the minority of economic elites', aka Republican, agenda.

Tax cuts for the rich, less food stamps and health care for the poor is always on that agenda. Far Right media use emotionally manipulative terms like "freedom", "liberty", "individualism", etc to pump up a feeling of righteousness in their followers. The less civil among them call those who don't share those beliefs "snowflakes" "libtards" "commies", whatever, to dehumanize, demean and distort their opposition.

You can label any media any way you want, but the bottom line is how honest and accurate they are.

FOX's ongoing failure to call out any of Trump's lies is a betrayal of the truth. They passively accommodate Trump calling their competition the "enemy of the people".  The delivery of unbiased accurate information is not their mission.

Why would I trust a news source like that? Why would YOU trust them? Why would you trust a pathological liar and his sycophantic propaganda machine?

I would say because they pander to your bias. There's a reason Trump demands only FOX to be on any TV in his presence.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 26, 2018 - 6:06pm
Well, Melanoma Trump got caught with her Air Force One TV tuned to CNN, a better source to hear and see her husband's infidelities.  She obviously thought "Fox and Fiends" wasn't the honest broker she needed before donning a full body condom with small opening for a urine stream to pass through.  Yeah, that awful MSM. LOL
Bill H. Added Jul 26, 2018 - 8:19pm
State TV may be reinforced with the expansion of Sinclair Broadcasting's coverage if their purchase of Tribune Media is approved.
Hopefully the FCC still has a hint of what America is about and will refuse the acquisition efforts.
Trump is dead set on having his own TV network.
Johnny Fever Added Jul 27, 2018 - 8:50am
I get that fact a far-left liberal will even see a publication as the NYT as not liberal enough.  That being said, I can’t tell you how ridiculous it sounds when you claim the NYT to be a corporate shill and beholden to the military industrial complex.

Speaking of lies, Obama said that if we liked our insurance plan we could keep it.  The assertion turned out to be totally false and he knew it when he said it.  As a result of that assertion he was able to get government control over one sixth of the economy via a “healthcare” bill that has nothing to do with healthcare.  It was just a back door mechanism to tax the rich and give away more free stuff.  Obamacare is the lie of the century and reduces any lie you might have heard somewhere else to be harmless.
Robin the red breasted songster Added Jul 27, 2018 - 9:01am
Truth decay, as spread by the Orange Baboon and his acolytes, as well as the likes of Boris Johnson (Clown in Chief) and Nigel (Trust me) Farage, is now a serious threat to our democracy.

Trump swears black is white and his followers (and Fox News) believe it... even when shown video evidence to the contrary.  (the science of video recording is not settled...)

Over here, the various lies told to dupe the people into voting for Brexit have now been exposed.   There is no "Brexit Dividend" to put more money into the NHS... quite the reverse.  I understand that Farage has now privately admitted that he never thought that there would be.   It was just a convenient lie to tell to the electorate.

If we do not stem this decay somehow we are bound for hell in a handcart....
Jeff Michka Added Jul 27, 2018 - 4:18pm
Well, Bill H, wise money has it FCC will allow Sinclair full ownership of the Trib stations.  Pai's deal is "consolidation,"  and that SUPPOSEDLY means broadcasters will be more willing to "adopt standards." Hmmm....sure seems like there are a lot of standards already.  Ever apply for a broadcast license?
Dave Dubya Added Jul 27, 2018 - 9:34pm
Robin,
White Nationalism is rising across the US and Europe. The hate they bring is a growing body count from alt-Right terrorism.
Dave Dubya Added Jul 27, 2018 - 11:21pm
Happy "Russia If You're Listening Day"!

Putin's Puppet and Russia

Making America Great Together for Two Years
Paul Discher Added Jul 28, 2018 - 10:02am
The Nee York Times beholden to the Military Industrial Complex...ROTFL
Dave Dubya Added Jul 28, 2018 - 10:52am
Paul,
Where have you been, in a bubble? Laugh all you want.

Military contractor ads are all over the "liberal media".