BEWARE OF GREEN PEOPLE EATING SPAGHETTI WITH CLOUDS

Then, suddenly Torg said:

"Last night the moon was red, so I prepare tomato sauce now. Where's the ketchup ?"

Me: "Try to open that drawer over there."

Torg: "I don't want to draw, stupid. I want keeetchuuup HAAH !"

Warg: "Hehehe, Torg doesn't catch up with ketchup."

Torg: "You're just jealous because I can count to more numbers than you."

Warg: "So what ? My numbers are worth more than yours. I saw the Jones drawing in a paper !"

Torg: "You can only do paper planes HA ! I know that. I heard it perfectly !"

Warg: "Fill that empty can over there with air and give me that, whacko ! My spaghetti need be mixed with air so they don't stick to one another."

Torg: "It's not 8.45 PM yet."

Warg: "??"

Torg: "You know nothing ! Spaghetti are best tasty when put in the pot at 8.45 PM."

Warg: "OK, You win this time. I won last time, remember ? I could yell "Huahua" 564 times in the local bus while you only arrived at 456 in the same time !"

Me: "Come on guys, quit the blather, cook and don't forget to put chocolate into that tomato sauce."

Warg: "OK. The dog next door was just barking twice. That means a thunderstorm is coming and I don't like water in spaghetti sauce. Remember the earthquake last year when my milk turned into yoghurt ? THAT was fun HAA !"

On that remark we all laughed and I moved away from the mirror. Suddenly I had that strange feeling that I was in fact alone.

;-)

Comments

Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 3:58am
Just had the urge to write some nonsense that is NOT political in any way.....
Katharine Otto Added Jul 28, 2018 - 10:56am
Stone,
Chocolate in your spaghetti will do that to you.
Mustafa Kemal Added Jul 28, 2018 - 11:05am
Stone Eater,
I hate to tell you this, but if we want to read nonsense like this we will read...... no, I better not.
Bill H. Added Jul 28, 2018 - 11:07am

Actually quite interesting!
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 11:37am
Katharine

As a Swiss ... there ain't no dish without chocolate anyway LOL
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 11:38am
Mustafa

we will read ….. what ?
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 11:39am
Bill

Thanks. I think we're too earnest here quite often. Maybe it's the mentality of us Westerners that keeps us running around with a grim face and drink only out of half-empty glasses....
opher goodwin Added Jul 28, 2018 - 11:41am
Stone - I was teasing out the symbolism.
Obviously the intertwined spaghetti is the morass of people in society. The ketchup is the blood that is going to be spilled by all the division, extremism and hate. The red moon is a portent of the trouble coming. The schizophrenia is the madness that is consuming America and their division into irrational tribalism. The air is the empty guff, conspiracy theories, denial and nonsense they are spouting at present. The inability to count much is a metaphor for the ignorance and poor education. That is exemplified by the lack of understanding and misunderstanding of drawer and draw. Putting chocolate into the mix is a metaphor for the shit that is about to hit the fan and cover everyone. 8.45 shows that time is running out for America. HuaHua is the level of intelligent conversation to be had. The dog barking as a portent of a thunderstorm is symbolic of the move away from rational science into the superstition of religion. The laughter at the calamity of earthquake is the level of madness that stops people caring about the disasters of others in this time of selfish greed.
The turning away from the mirror is the loss of the ability to see oneself and what one is doing.
When society breaks down like this we are all alone and in great danger.
I thought you weren't going to do anything political Stone????
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 12:10pm
Oph

LOOL

Fantastic analysis :-))) Actually the mirror has too many cracks.
opher goodwin Added Jul 28, 2018 - 12:13pm
Stone - Aaaah - that is symbolic of the state of American politics then!
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 12:18pm
Oph

Nope. American politics resembles a mirror that has too many cracks to be identified as a mirror ;-)
Stephen Hunter Added Jul 28, 2018 - 12:57pm
I think it was "The Cat in the Hat" who said "the thinks we can think".
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 1:58pm
Stephen

Wot ? No idea of what you're talking about :-)
opher goodwin Added Jul 28, 2018 - 2:19pm
Stone - but each shard is a deadly splinter that can pierce the heart. America is a dangerous place.
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 2:41pm
Oph

I know. In Africa one knows where not to go, but to me it seems in the US even Small Town USA has its crazies, as we see in those school shootings. A lot of Wargs and Torgs around LOL
opher goodwin Added Jul 28, 2018 - 4:02pm
Stone - And Trump seems to have riled them all up and empowered the nutcases. I've never known it as bad.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jul 28, 2018 - 5:05pm
@ Stone. "Last night I had a discussion with Torg and Warg. The older regulars here might know them, because they form a part of me, myself and I :-) So, I was sitting in the kitchen sink, while Torg was counting spaghetti and Warg was complaining about rows of water at midnight, which was clearly disturbing him."

A nice foray into the minds of those that are schizophrenias. Is suffering from multiple personalities similar to what you described?
Ryan Messano Added Jul 28, 2018 - 5:33pm

Are you talking to yourself, Stone?

Please stop with the drugs.  It's a terrible thing to waste the mind.
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 5:34pm
Rupert

No idea. I just like to write such mindless bullshit from time to time LOL

….but from what I know Schizophrenics who have several egos are not experiencing them all at the same time. They seem to be one at a time only and can't remember the other egos in a sort of "neutral" stage seeing from the "outside".
Stone-Eater Added Jul 28, 2018 - 5:36pm
BTW: I'd rather say that something like that story could happen when one is on a strong drug hallucinating.
Stephen Hunter Added Jul 28, 2018 - 6:34pm
Stone, that is a popular children's series of books, narrated by "the Cat in the Hat", who always seemed to come up with witty lines the adults liked as well.
James Travil Added Jul 28, 2018 - 9:06pm
And here I thought a warg was a spiny pig-like animal that Klingons kept as pets!
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jul 29, 2018 - 12:19am
@Rya. "
Are you talking to yourself, Stone?

Please stop with the drugs.  It's a terrible thing to waste the mind."

Do you have to see everything as a nail to be hammered?
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 3:28am
Ryboy

Thing is that there's people who don't need drugs to have ideas...
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 3:30am
Stephen

Ah, ok. Not knowing stuff like this is a result of my Germanophone heritage ;-)
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 3:31am
James

That's possible. The names Torg and Warg just came up....I guess because my name is Jürg, and I just went after the ending -rg.
James Travil Added Jul 29, 2018 - 3:51am
I have to add, I like the idea of spaghetti and clouds. Puts me in mind of the (in)famous Flying Spaghetti Monster. A favorite god of many agnostics and the like, lol.
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 3:58am
James

Yep. I guess I had that somewhere in mind too :-)
Michael B. Added Jul 29, 2018 - 8:04am
Hmmm...this would pass as a normal and typical conversation in my neighborhood, lol.
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 8:10am
LOL
Michael B. Added Jul 29, 2018 - 8:53am
If I broke this out in public, I might attract followers. As I'm one of the few residents in this part of town that doesn't pay for goods and services with crumpled-up $1 bills and loose change, I'm a pillar of the community...they might even nominate me for City Council! lol
Stephen Hunter Added Jul 29, 2018 - 9:18am
Stone, have you heard of 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'? It was originally a 'Cat in the Hat' children's story.
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 9:20am
Michael

Testing the humour of your community ;-)
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 9:22am
Stephen

Nope. As I said I was never too fond of Children's stories, I went from comics right up to books for adolescents such as On The Road or Castaneda stuff, and in German we seem to have different kids' stories than the anglophones ;-)
Stephen Hunter Added Jul 29, 2018 - 9:34am
That is interesting Stone. Would never have thought of that. I did think that some of the old nursery rhymes such as Red Riding Hood(The Big Bad Wolf), did have European beginnings.
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 9:41am
Stephen

Thing is that the English titles of German fairytales aren't word for word translations so we don't know. Just like in Comics. Uncle Scrooge is Onkel Dagobert in German and Huey, Dewey and Louie are Tick, Trick und Track.
Stephen Hunter Added Jul 29, 2018 - 9:59am
As Spock(Star-Trek) would say "fascinating". (Assuming you are aware of this later cultural icon)
You know because so much of our way of thinking is developed in childhood, this is a gap in understanding people from different backgrounds.
Michael B. Added Jul 29, 2018 - 10:04am
I still remember Max und Moritz...early German prototypes for Beavis and Butthead, lol.
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 10:19am
Max und Moritz - yep. But I prefer Beavis & Butthead - now :-)
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 10:20am
Stephen

Not in childhood but adolescence I guess. Childhood is play only.
Stephen Hunter Added Jul 29, 2018 - 2:02pm
I don't know Stone. Depending on one's circumstances growing up, many deep emotional issues, tie back to childhood. To me there is a period around 8-10 years old where the carefree childhood approach got infused with a heavy dose of responsibility.
Stone-Eater Added Jul 29, 2018 - 3:43pm
Stephen

I didn't have that problem. Had a good childhood, when one blends out that my father was rarely at home and pissed off when I was 14. But being only with my mother gave me a lot of freedom when others still had largely to obey. Of course I had more responsibility to get my mother out of divorce depression but that also gave me the possibility to decide myself to choose my friends, go out at any time at night and try "the good life". But early enough I saw the bad side of it when older friends died of overdoses of heroin, became alcoholics etc. I started all that shit early enough (except heroin) but also stopped early enough. My friend's untimely deaths opened my eyes, so to say.
Mark Hunter Added Jul 31, 2018 - 2:37am
Yay for not political!
EXPAT Added Aug 1, 2018 - 8:00am
The brothers Grimm were German. It seems to me that German Fairytales were written to scare the hell out of kids. i.e. Hansel and Grettle.
In my childhood, most of the fairytales were European imports. That's why I stole a set of the classics when I was 9.
Mark Hunter Added Aug 2, 2018 - 12:38am
Those original fairytales would be enough to scare that hell out of any kid.
Stone-Eater Added Aug 2, 2018 - 4:25pm
They are frightening to some kids. They didn't scare me though because my parents told me that they were....fairytales :) That helped me also on watching crime and horror as a rather small kid on TV. Because I knew they were fake and played by actors :)
Mark Hunter Added Aug 6, 2018 - 3:04am
Yeah, that was never a problem for me, either ... but it seems like these days kids aren't taught the difference between real and fiction.  As a kid I read Baum's Oz books over and over; considering some of the awful things that happen to characters in those books, I'd have been permanently scarred if I thought they were real.
Stone-Eater Added Aug 6, 2018 - 6:04pm
Mark

They have internet...and should know :)
Mark Hunter Added Aug 7, 2018 - 12:13am
You'd think!
Stone-Eater Added Aug 7, 2018 - 8:16am
Fact, Mark :)

Recent Articles by Writers Stone-Eater follows.