Why I Didn't Vote For HRC

Why I Didn't Vote For HRC
  • 391
  • 111
  • 13

I'm posting this letter I wrote a couple years ago that I composed for a co-worker and her daughter, a "demo-pologist"...you know the type, they can't accept that the Democratic Party, the one that I've been a lifelong registered voter of.... put up a criminal candidate that should be behind bars, not running for the highest office in the land.

The article written by Gregory M, "To Trump Supporters" is the impetuous for me sharing this now.  I make no apologies for the facts you are about to read and I'll never apologize for voting against Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The manufactured collapse of 2008 was brought about by the same "ruling class" that Hillary stands for and is directly tied back to Bill Clinton's actions while in office.

And for the record, many here will find out who and what I am.  I can only hope that my personal life choices will not change the amazing and many times contentious conversations we've had.

The truth must be spoken.

On to the letter I wrote:

Why I Didn't Vote For Hillary

*“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.~Hillary Clinton”

It's a reiteration of NAFTA, GATT, the WTO, the IMF and all those “free trade agreements” and machinations that have destroyed US jobs and manufacturing, as well as, destroyed the livelihood of millions worldwide, while enabling elite corporate sycophants to rape, pillage and steal everything for private profits.

NO thank you.

Let's not forget what happened in Haiti. Her “vision” to remake Haiti into a “business friendly” nation, included REVERSING their minimum wage from 61 cents an hour to 24 cents an hour. To building one “economic building” that is at less than 10% occupancy, to a multi-million dollar hotel that no Haitian can afford to stay at. No one truly knows how many hundreds of millions got funneled through their “Clinton Foundation” to “rebuild Haiti, never to be accounted for.

Then there's what they have done throughout South America. The never-ending list of Crimes Against Humanity in El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Panama, et al will make your blood boil. From arming “rebels” and the militarization of Colombia that “gave” billions in aid and weapons to the Narco-Terrorists, whom went on to overthrow DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED governments to their “purging and disappearance” of hundreds of thousands of “dissidents”.

Why would anyone accept her candidacy for the POTUS as a legitimate moral choice? Legitimate for whom? Women, the LGBTQ community, the poor and disenfranchised?

I must vehemently beg to differ.

Their global war on terror begins and ends at the doorstep of the White House, and not just 1 administration but all of them! Our government is the biggest terrorist and there's always blowback that has put a bullseye on the back of each and every American, ESPECIALLY those of us in the LGBTQ community.

This leads the discussion to illegal immigration, yes, I said it, ILLEGAL Immigration, no not the PC term of “undocumented worker”. When you support open boarders, you're saying that my life and the value of my labor is meaningless to you. You don't truly care about the American middle class or me, as long as you can rationalize your argument from your Ivory Tower, all's good in your world.

A vote FOR Hillary is a nightmare for American workers. Depressing the wages of educated workers by 3% and the poor, uneducated AND minorities by 8%.

In real terms, since I started working in 1979, as a cashier in a grocery store, the value of my labor has been reduced by 35% and the money that I actually earn has been devalued by 263%. MEANING, I was better off as a damn cashier, making $2.85 an hour, without a HS Diploma or my BA in History/Pre-law, that cost me over $42,000 dollars!!!

My dream of retiring when I was 55 yrs old, is now a delusion I can no longer entertain. Reality tells me that I must work until I'm 70 yrs old, or longer, or until I drop dead, whichever comes first. But nooo, I'm given empty platitudes that “America is great already!” and “Stronger Together” by the one candidate that is supposed to represent my interests.

The poor and disenfranchised, such as myself, are just useless eaters to these Neo-liberals. “Undocumented workers increase our GDP!”, they claim. The benefactor of illegal immigration is ALWAYS the wealthy elite, not you or I, or the immigrants themselves!

I am mentally, spiritually and physically exhausted from the perpetual poverty thrust upon me. Somehow, I must accept their “superior moral values” that includes endless wars that have maimed and killed millions while displacing millions more worldwide. ONLY then to be told that I must vote for the party and the system AND support all the refugees their policies created and I'm supposed to do so with open arms, through our open boarders.

IF I dare speak out, I'm a racist, a xenophobe and a bigot.

No, just NO!

At the beginning of the Great Recession, I was forced to “downsize” my own life. I was a Manager in a Fortune 500 Company that went belly up and I found myself “dumbing down” my resume just to get any position. Employers didn't want a 25+ yr experienced Manager, they wanted idiots they could barely pay minimum wage to. Well, 2 ½ years later with my savings account closed, my checking account almost overdrawn and having used up all my 401k, I found myself on the brink of homelessness.

I was finally offered an hourly position at a nationally known car rental company, I had NO CHOICE but to take the job as a Rental Sales Agent. In this hourly position I came face to face with the results of their programs and immigration policies. As a Transgendered Woman, I've been threatened, ridiculed, humiliated and treated with contempt by immigrants from Nigeria, Yemen and Mexico. One co-worker, a Muslim man (Nigeria), told me that I was insane because I dared to speak against his misogyny, until the moment he found out I was actually transgendered, then his hatred and contempt for me became impossible. He went so far as to threaten me, claiming he'd have others “take care of me”.

I was the talk of the town, so to speak, and found out very early on that many of the male co-workers that came here as immigrants would kill me if they could and to quote exactly, “If I found out that the woman I was with was a man, I'd beat the fuck out of him and dump his body in the trash where it belongs.”

I immediately went to my superior and asked to leave early, telling him what had occurred and I accepted one truth, they couldn't protect me. I kept forgetting, I must accept these people with open arms, they're here to escape the tortures and oppression they experienced in their own countries.

Well, what about me??? Am I just collateral damage in their quest for a New World Order?

Reality is such a bitch. It was our American Hegemony and Imperialism, disguised as Disaster Capitalism, that has brought about the majority of the chaos, destruction and inequality I've experienced firsthand and have witnessed worldwide.

Eight years ago, I voted for hope and change, voting in a Constitutional Law Professor under the mistaken ideal he would fix things, but what I got was a 3rd and 4th Bush Terms! No one went to jail for the largest fleecing in human history, no one went to jail for their War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity, no one went to jail for their collusion to sell us a war based on lies and fabrications.

NO ONE WENT TO JAIL!

Our Constitutional Law Professor, signed the NDAA, allowing him or his appointees to “label” anyone, anywhere in the world, INCLUDING ANY AMERICAN, as “enemy combatants” and in

REAL LEGAL TERMS, disappear any of us. How utterly treasonous. This law professor not only signed said bill BUT DEMANDED THE POWER to indefinitely detain us for future crimes we may commit.

As a lifelong registered and voting Democrat, the illusion that my party was going to save the world and protect me, has ended.

We gave them total control of the White House, the Congress AND the Senate. My “identity politics” was simply destroyed with their criminal collaboration, we infamously call “ObamaCare”. With one signature our government and our lives have been stolen from us. I've been hoodwinked into believing lie upon lie, manipulated into believing one man (or woman) could protect and save us and that somehow they were going to make my life better.

Let's be clear here, the ACA steals $3700+ out of my own paycheck each year, takes $7200 in contributions from my employer and all for “the opportunity” to MAYBE see a doctor. Health Insurance DOES NOT EQUAL, healthcare. This past year alone, my co-pays have taken just over $2600 out of what's left of my paycheck. We were told that the ACA would reduce our premiums and we'd be able to keep our doctors, that's if you could get one that actually took your insurance!!! Aetna of New York is collapsing!

All this after a bizarre Supreme Court Decision laying the legal foundation for our government to order us to pay ANY, for profit private corporation, they decree! Goldman Sachs anyone???

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh wait, wait, we got the Lilly Ledbetter Act and Marriage Equity (after a Supreme Court decision), yaaaaahooo...????!!!

Ugh.

The bars on my, our gilded cage, having been revealed; I'm left with no legitimate moral choice, VOTE THEM ALL OUT OF OFFICE.

Their full-spectrum dominance of my beliefs, my thoughts, my labor, my rights and my entire life, MUST END!

Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Why would I continue to vote AGAINST my own best interests, including the interests of women, blacks, economically displaced immigrants and the war refugees they, NO, she created?

How many children must be beheaded?

How many nations must fall?

How morally bankrupt must I become to rationalize voting for a corrupt party, a corrupt system or corrupt candidate that has laid the foundation for the destruction of the entire planet, enslaving us all to a Corporatocracy of their own design?

Am I still to believe, after the forgoing evidence has been revealed, that Hillary Rodham Clinton has mine (and our) best interests at heart?

Is the one and only issue I'm to focus on is my gender identity? Is this enough for me to ignore and deny the truth of her policies, positions and criminal collusion to destroy our nation, our mores, our society and our constitution?

NO! ANYBODY BUT HILLARY!

I'll leave you with this quote to ponder:

This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

~ Fredrick Douglas”

~Gerri Leanne

Comments

Jim Perlow Added Aug 9, 2018 - 11:51am
I believe you hit this one out of the park
Stone-Eater Added Aug 9, 2018 - 11:59am
Wow. Gotta digest this one first. But I do agree fully on what concerns The Bitch. Have courage and keep on. You deserve it

FacePalm Added Aug 9, 2018 - 12:06pm
Wow, Gerry, and i thought i knew all i wanted about The Liar already!  Very well written AND annotated.  Must've taken you a few days to put together, at least.  Well-done.

i'm sorry for what you had to go through, especially at the hands of co-worker "immigrants" who have NO intent to EVER become fully American.  My solution for the immigrant Muslim problem may be too simplistic; when they applied for US citizenship, they were required to take an oath of fealty to the Constitution as the Supreme Law, ergo any subsequent teaching, promotion, or worse, attempted ENFORCEMENT of Shar'ia constitutes a felony perjury breach of that Oath; upon conviction, it would be my preference that all such convicts be required to pay their own way to any country already practicing Shar'ia, and at prison wages, too - but with a caveat; any of their fellows who wish to contribute to the convict's "GTFO of America fund" may do so, and once the amount is reached, buh-bye.

Myself, i was always aware of The Liar's frequent insane rages toward BJ Billy, but he deserved 'em.  What i found out from at least two retired SS agent's books, however, was that she treated EVERYONE she considered her "inferior" with naked contempt.

Later, i found out that she despised her OWN voter base, referring to them as "basement-dwelling barristas."  Then there she was, yukking it up and paraphrasing Caesar's "Veni, vidi, vici" in reference to the horrendous torture-murder of Khaddafi, saying "We came - we saw, he died!   Hahahahaha!"  *shakes head*  Then, there was her on tape giggling about getting a couple of pervs off who'd raped a girl so badly that she was permanently prevented from ever having children...

But the majority of the info i got about her and BJ boy was from The Clinton Chronicles and Clinton Cash, both freely available at the time from youtube(haven't looked in awhile); turned out she's a CAREER criminal!  Been obstructing justice and destroying evidence - witnesses, too, allegedly - since her very first job investigating Nixon for impeachment, fired by her boss for being "an unethical attorney."

The best news lately, though, is that she apparently wants to the FIRST 3-time loser in presidential races EVER!  PuhLEASE, run again, Liar!
Dino Manalis Added Aug 9, 2018 - 12:28pm
 You had enough of Hillary and didn't want her as Commander-in-Chief!
Ian Thorpe Added Aug 9, 2018 - 12:36pm
WOW, amazing passion in there Gerrilee, and what a fascinating backstory. So you're not Hillbillary's biggest fan I guess :-)
One of the things I've always despised about about Democrats / liberals / socialists and the politically correct mob in general is their hypocrisy. They preach about tolerance but then, in the case of sexual minorities for example, they demand we CELEBRATE homosexuality, lesbianism and transgenderism rather that simply showing respect to everyone we meet and responding to people according to who they are rather than whatever identity the chatterati pin on them.
Just today in the UK, the leader of the Scottish conservatives, a Lesbian, showed gobsmacking cognitive dissonance when, after ranting at great length about gay and lesbian rights in the past, she launched a vehement defence of the burqa, which is an insult to all Arab women with lesbian tendencies.
I choose my words carefully, because of course there are no gays and lesbians in the Islamic theocracies. Being homosexual is a crime that carries the death penalty, while girls are married off at or soon after puberty (or before in some cases,) and are required by Sharia law to service their husbands on demand regardless of their own feelings. The only excuse is if the woman is kaffir (unclean - i.e. having her period.)
And yet we have an influential British politician who dutifully supports every politically correct cause when addressing the concerns of European Brits, but can defend such primitive nonsense from Muslims in the name of diversity. It is just one demonstration of how completely disinterested the political elites are in the people they were elected to serve.
You've experienced how Muslims react to anybody who 'offends' against the strictures of their vile religion (I'm not a great fan of Christianity either,) and from that unpleasant experience will know these people can never integrate or accept western values. The cannot even show good manners, yet 'the left' continue to tell us we must accept them and adapt to their ways.
From this you will have learned that for people like HillBillary and their fellow travellers nothing matters except furthering personal and political agendas, thus is is easy for them to justify any crime to themselves, even the crime of supporting uncontrolled immigration by people who pose a real and direct threat to US citizens. Gotta keep those $multi-million donations to the Clinton foundation coming from the House of Saud and the house of Makhtoum.

Katharine Otto Added Aug 9, 2018 - 12:49pm
Gerrilea,
You pack a powerful punch.  I don't know where to begin to comment.  The US has been a lie from the get-go, according to me, but its downhill trajectory in my lifetime has become a free-fall.  I abhorred Hillary from the first time I ever heard her speak.  Do you remember Hillarycare, when Bill was president?  People were outraged, but it was implemented slowly through bureaucracy.  Then Obamacare put it all into law.

You are right that health insurance does not insure health care.  In fact, insurance raises the price and reduces accessibility of health care at every step.
Gerrilea Added Aug 9, 2018 - 12:53pm
Jim P, Stone E, FacePalm and Dino M--- Yep the truth is undeniable.

I wrote this a couple years ago after a co-workers daughter disowned her for voting for Trump.  My coworker asked my why I voted for Trump and I made it clear, I didn't so much as vote for him BUT against HRC and here's why.

I just went through it again and one of the links goes nowhere, sorry about that but what is here gets to the heart of the issue.  I'm sick and tired of being emotionally labeled as "racist, xenophobic, bigoted" et al.

Let's have a conversation on how bad another Clinton Presidency would have been. Trump has been better despite the irrational ramblings of the media and those that refuse to think for themselves.

Gerrilea Added Aug 9, 2018 - 1:07pm
Ian T-- Exactly, most of the "progressive/liberals" only care about themselves and staying in power. Don't you dare talk about the grooming gangs or the destruction of our "Western" values.

I've truly come to understand "multiculturalism" as being code for "divide and conquer'.  If the shit-hole you left was sooo bad, why are you coming here to recreate it???

Gerrilea Added Aug 9, 2018 - 1:14pm
Katharine O-- Yes, I get going and sadly, I have a semi-photographic memory so I don't forget too much and when you "synthesize" the information into your reality...it forever changes you.

I once truly believed our nation had higher moral standards than most...how naive I really was. We've been spoon fed lies and propaganda from the first day we entered school.

I've always thought that the truth was not a perspective and if our values and mores were valid, they would be a light for the entire world to follow.

Maybe some day we will become that.

FacePalm Added Aug 9, 2018 - 1:14pm
Gerrilee-
i'm a new poster here - been around about a week, now - but i learned that it IS possible for the article originator to modify and/or edit their article.
Also, wonder of wonders, the article originator has the option to delete anyone they wish, as well!  i've never had the power to moderate my own thread before, and i gotta admit i like it.  So, if you get any haters, you can exercise your option, or not, as you see fit.
Gerrilea Added Aug 9, 2018 - 1:28pm
FacePalm-- Welcome aboard, I'll relatively new here as well....just under a year, I think.  There are only a few posters that I've been forced to delete their comments.

You can disagree with me, I expect that, but when you attack personally we all lose.

Present your arguments, let's debate them...when you're unwilling to do so, then there is no point.

There are some great writers and good people here, some very bigoted and hateful people too, you'll figure it out as  you go along.

Eric Reports Added Aug 9, 2018 - 1:39pm
Hillary has always been a fake.  Anything for a vote.  Even for those who hate Trump, HRC is 100 times worse.
FacePalm Added Aug 9, 2018 - 1:44pm
Yep.
One of the few things i've learned in this life is that if you let people talk, it won't be long before they reveal who they are - right similar to "give 'em enough rope, and they'll hang themselves."  Personally, i think Trump is demonstrating his mastery at this technique, based on how deftly he's maneuvered his opponents into taking positions which are incredibly stupid, even ROTFL moronic, at times - stand with those who disrespect the flag and demonstrate contempt for veterans and the national anthem!  Support MS13 because of their "spark of divinity!"  Oy.
i've formed a few opinions, but will withhold judgment for awhile, yet; sometimes, it may be nothing more than someone is having a bad day, or a pet died or something.
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 9, 2018 - 3:11pm
Can I disagree with you?
I DO and so do YOU ha!
Gerrilea Added Aug 9, 2018 - 3:14pm
Wendy B--- ??? I don't get it.

Disagree on what specific point or issue?

Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 9, 2018 - 3:44pm
Exactly Gerrilea!
Benjamin Goldstein Added Aug 9, 2018 - 4:19pm
I don't even bother to read the article. I would not even vote for HRC if I were a fucking communist KGB bot and that means something.
Gerrilea Added Aug 9, 2018 - 4:50pm
Benjamin G-- Are you trying to tell us something???

"if I were a fucking communist KGB bot and that means something"

Are you some other "bot" then???

Wait, I know....you're a heavy-set white woman living in Alabama that got this job with the "gubermint" to combat "fake news"....Am I right?

No wait, that was "Snopes", dang it.

Jeff Michka Added Aug 9, 2018 - 6:47pm
'Rilla rages against Hillary.  When was she arrested, tried and convicted of "her crimes."  Rightist whine and cry about "phoney investigations into Trump, but are bait herring for the name Clinton.  You've made a lot of accusation.  To clarify, and save time, are you a "Pizzagate" believer?  If you are, you've got a lot of fiends here that will love you for it more than your rabid 2nd amendment stances.  Yeah, those Russians need their guns, right?  And Benjamin is trying to say he dislikes Clinton as much as you do, so why attack him as a Russian bot?  Your love of the NRA make you a bigger suspect of being an Russophile.
James Travil Added Aug 9, 2018 - 7:42pm
Well said Gerrilea! I must admit that I didn't read Gregory's article to Trump supporters, because I was a Trump voter, not a Trump supporter. Big difference. I do not support most of what Trump does, but he was clearly the lesser evil when compared to Hillary. The more one finds out about Hillary the worse it becomes, only the ignorant or brainwashed or amoral could support such a fiend. In general I will never vote for an establishment neoliberal or neocon, that clearly describes Hillary Clinton.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 9, 2018 - 8:35pm
End justifies the means? Two wrongs make a right?  My party politics come first and this nation second?  Seem Ts are going to run on demonizing Ds to keep the Trumpist "Base" stoked and angry.  Real deep strategic view and plans.  Pretty clear by the sudden out pouring of T angst, like this "article" and most of the Trumpist crap posted here lately.  Hate and division work for the Ts, so not a surprise.  'Rilla didn't call Ds "communists" enough.  LOL.  Sorry, James.   You'll have to work more on your D demonizing.  Russiaphiles like 'rilla have gotten help and guidance from Moscow Center and their handlers.
Lindsay Wheeler Added Aug 9, 2018 - 8:41pm
Good article. Yes, Hillary was going to be a disaster for this country.

Thank you for that quote from Hillary. I'm going to save that and use it. It is very insightful. That is the plan of the elite--open borders.
Gerrilea Added Aug 9, 2018 - 8:44pm
Jeff M--- Wow, you really have nothing so you need to create a strawman to attack me... "Pizzagate", pluease but for the record what I did research on said, clearly it entailed child trafficking and pedophilia.

You can't stand our American constitutional rights, that's too bad.

Gerrilea Added Aug 9, 2018 - 8:46pm
James T-- Yep, I shouldn't have wasted my time on the other article, clearly it's "trump derangement syndrome", yet again. And yes, I was a Trump voter, not supporter, as well.

Jeff Michka Added Aug 9, 2018 - 8:49pm
Please do use it Lindsay to help damage your credibility.  'rilla spouted a lot, but didn't cite a lot of her angry crap.  Sorry, there is no cite for anyone calling for "open borders,"  but if the word Hillary is mentioned, then the faux fact is obviously true.  You want to believe, but I think you also believe in mystical beings you pray to.  Wanting to believe something is clearly more powerful than believing something actually true, particularly when it breaks your overly partisan looking glass.  You need to work on your demonizing, Lindsay.
wsucram15 Added Aug 9, 2018 - 8:52pm
Always end an essay with a quote...makes it more powerful.  You used Frederick Douglas. Good choice and great quote. I didnt vote for HRC either..one of the biggest mistakes of my life and I didnt like her at all.
Jim Perlow Added Aug 9, 2018 - 9:07pm
Here is an idea for all.... If we are going to pay for congressional representation to approximately 550 elected officials,  what will it take to begin the process of holding them accountable for the ills of this nation?  Our problems are not all Donald Trump!  Our problems are laws need to up dated and revised and it isn't the President who writes laws..... In the case of our federal congressional body, talk isn't cheap, they make tons of cash from both the tax payer as well as the lobbyist, yet all we discuss is how bad our President is.... think about it.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 9, 2018 - 9:07pm
Your Russiaphile hatred of Hillary is off the scale, 'rilla.  Of course you need to bring me into question since your "pedophile" cites are highly questionable.  Did your Moscow Center handlers send you those?  Now Hillary is a pedophile and child trafficker.  Oh sure.  And once again, not arrest or tried save by wild rightists.  Face it 'rilla, we know your NRA buddies are sucking up to the Russians, and so anything goes., but I bet you also don't like the Russia investigation, it's a hoax, right?  You also believe Vince Foster was killed by the Clintons?  I didn't vote for Hillary, either.  Bernie still got my write-in.  And that, like wsucram indicated was a mistake.  Clinton's campaign was crap from top to bottom, believed they "couldn't lose" so, of course, did.  Clinton campaign was lazy, not sinister, 'rilla.
FacePalm Added Aug 9, 2018 - 9:07pm
wsucram15

Curious.  Your intuition guided you correctly, and now you regret not voting for The Liar?

Doesn't matter, anyhow; the electoral college elects presidents, not the popular vote.  Always been that way - should always remain that way, so that major population centers cannot dictate to smaller population centers.

When looked at that way, there are something like 3200 counties or county-equivalents in America; Trump got over 2k of them, and The Liar less than 500, demonstrating the landslide for Trump.

Then, too, given that there were the foiled vote-stealing and State-stealing attempts...there's a better than 50% chance that The Liar didn't win the popular vote, either.  Ever read up @ good ol' Bev Harris' website, www.blackboxvoting.org?

Still curious; when you learned that the D nomination process deliberately cheated Sanders, how did you feel about that?
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 9, 2018 - 9:16pm
NICE GUY BUT ON TRIAL NOW, CHEERS!
The accused is himself a member of the European Parliament: Bela Kovacs, 58, sometimes known derisively as “KGBela,” comes from the extremist Jobbik party, often accused of anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi tendencies. He is alleged to have worked for the Russian intelligence service for more than eight years, providing the Kremlin with secret information about the E.U.’s agendas regarding business, energy and politics.

Kovacs, a thin-lipped Moscow-educated Hungarian politician, is known for the way he uses crusader-style rhetoric to rouse meetings and protests organized by his far-right group in the E.U. parliament, the Alliance of European National Movements (AENM).

Meanwhile Bela has traveled around Russia and Russian-annexed Crimea, as well Abkhazia and Donbas, where Russia backs separatist movements that have torn away portions of the Republic of Georgia and Ukraine. His role, speaking both Russian and English, was to observe and praise the Kremlin’s “clean and well-ordered” election campaigns in those places, even as independent observers denounced coercion, subterfuges and fraud.

Espionage is another matter. He has been accused in court of handing over to the GRU, Russia’s Main Intelligence Directorate, information about the European Union’s energy policies, investigations, and internal discussions related to Russian issues, including oil and gas prices, pipelines, and the E.U.’s visa policy for Russian citizens.

BUT HER EMAILS!
AHA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jeff Michka Added Aug 9, 2018 - 9:21pm
What was I gonna do, Faced?  Act like a rightist and jump up and down?  I did email the Governor, and the state Ds prolly cringe when they get sent email imploring them not to behave like idiots, act professionally, not "she'll be the first woman as president" as an excuse for not working the GOTV harder.  Like Trump getting elected, that's the game.  But next time, eyes on the electoral prize.  Nope am not going to help you demonize Dems.  Get busy, rightist running dog lacky.  YOU PEOPLE ARE THE GUM ON THE SOLE OF MY SHOES, NOT "HILLARY LOVERS."  Had a handful of that crap before the election.  All silent now.
Digress Added Aug 9, 2018 - 10:19pm
You document well, the short comings of the Democraps. That is what EXPAT calls, what remains of the once viable Democratic Party. You make a compelling argument for what brought them down. The pathetic whining from the left, and ludicrous attempts to bring down the government, only dig the grave deeper.
But you stop with the election in 2016! No one could have known how pervasive the Hillary/Chicago Cabal was. The idea that the FBI had been politicized to the level now being revealed, thanks to the fake Russia collusion investigation, was unimaginable to those who believe in government representation.
The Obama/Hillary corruption is all invasive, and will be revealed as the greatest Scandal in US history, once the facts are revealed.
James Travil Added Aug 9, 2018 - 10:34pm
As a supporter of neither of the duolopy parties I run into a lot of fanatics from the left and right (though nowadays mostly the left) who have the nerve to try to guilt people into voting for their favorite candidates. I simply refuse to take marching orders. Just like one of my ladies who is a progressive and voted Green Party in 2016 we have heard it all about how not voting Democrat is supposedly selfish, entitled  and stupid. Well here is an excellent example of ten things that are more selfish, entitled, and stupid.

1. Continuing to support an ecocidal, omnicidal two-headed one-party system which has used narrative control and good cop/bad cop schtick to march our species to the brink of extinction via climate chaos or nuclear armageddon. Just so you can feel good about yourself for doing what the TV told you to do.
2. Continuing to support the Democratic Party, which destroyed Libya in a fake "humanitarian" intervention based on lies, indifferently leaving behind a smoldering crater of humanitarian catastrophe where terrorist factions run rampant, rape is everywhere, and humans are sold as property.
3. Continuing to support a political system which is wholly owned and operated by the wealthy, leaving zero effective influence over US policy in the hands of ordinary Americans and immense influence in the hands of the very rich.
4. Continuing to support the Democratic Party, which does everything it can under the pretense of slow, incremental change to hamstring meaningful environmental reform anywhere remotely near the scale necessary to avert a climate catastrophe that would impact the world's most disadvantaged and impoverished people first and worst.
5. Continuing to support the Democratic Party, which does everything it can to prevent progressive reform and the implementation of the same social safety nets accorded to every citizen of every other major country on earth, first and foremost to the detriment of America's most disadvantaged groups.
6. Continuing to support a mass media network which consistently deceives the American people into consenting to oppressive neoliberal exploitation at home and bloodthirsty neoconservative warmongering abroad, both of which impact the most impoverished and disadvantaged groups far more than anyone else.
7. Continuing to support the Democratic Party, which has worked in conjunction with the Republican Party to advance dangerous new cold war escalations which have been planned by neoconservatives and secretive government agencies for many years.
8. Continuing to support the Democratic establishment, which, while condemning Trump's criticisms of the "free press", actively cheerleads Trump's agenda to imprison Julian Assange, a move which would set a precedent allowing Trump and his successors to imprison journalists for publishing government leaks.
9. Supporting the party which could very, very easily attack Trump on the basis of his reckless warmongering, suicidal escalations against Russia, and greatly increased civilian casualties in bombing campaigns, but instead attacks him for not being hawkish enough.
10. Supporting the party which, in order to attack Trump, has been rallying to support J Edgar Hoover's fascist, minority-oppressing FBI and the
James Travil Added Aug 9, 2018 - 10:35pm
Jeffry Gilbert Added Aug 9, 2018 - 11:39pm
I didn't vote. Ever. To do so would lend my approval to their silly shit which is something I can't in good conscience allow.
Ken Added Aug 10, 2018 - 12:34am
very well thought out and one of the best posts I have seen here to date.  I don't agree with all of it (I doubt most would, or even should as there are very stark differences in different sections), but it is extremely well thought out and well reasoned.  I see no reason to disagree with anything I disagree with you with because you are expressing your opinion in a very succinct argument as to why you came to that conclusion.

The sad part of this thread is that you have exposed the complete ideological bent from many on this site, on both sides.

The attitude is "win at all costs for my side", regardless of which side that is.  There is no interest in trying to find common ground where we can agree upon, there isn't even any concession when one knows one's side is in the wrong, it is still "fight on, Remember the Maine!"

This is part of my concern here.  Are we so divided at this point (Europeans excluded as most really don't understand us in general - not a slight, just a fact) that there is no way to come to any common ground, or do we just go to our corners and keep duking it out and let the people like Michka or Ryan (not to stick them specifically, just pointing out each side) be the generals to lead us to war, or do we learn to realize that neither of them, nor do many of those on either side have any interest in honest conversation about point of view?

Does anyone here think either of those two will ever concede an inch?  Many here think I may fall into that camp as well, although, if you do, you have misunderstood much of what I have said.  Making a case for the constitution doesn't mean I don't listen to what people say, I simply bound myself in the law and the intent.

I don't see making 2 inches in trench warfare against the left as a "victory", I see getting us to all understand the difference between individual liberty and collectivism the victory, and then people deciding what is the right side and direction, and after that, what is the rationale and why is that best.

Gerrilea Added Aug 10, 2018 - 12:44am
Jeff M--- The first quote came from Wikileaks and the email quoted is one of HRC PAID speeches!  The link is there, it's just not hyperlinked.

And, by the way, I actually voted for Bernie in the Primaries and I would have voted "FOR" him in the general election AND had he won, I've have regretted it.  He's no different than the rest of my "democratic" party...a hustler.

James T--- Thank you for an updated list of reasons not to vote for any democrat.  I'm still a member of Daily Kos and I got HR'd almost into oblivion for demanding Universal Coverage, despite the fact I'd been there for over 13+ yrs. The fix was in from the start, a redistribution of wealth from the masses to corporate lobbyists and health insurance companies.

I agree that they did nothing to make our environment better or safer.  When you figure out the EPA's "scam" was to allow companies to pollute, as long as they paid the agency...all was good!  Where'd the billions go that they collected?  We'd all have solar panels and geothermal heating and cooling in our homes with that money.

One party with two-heads says it all.

FacePalm--- Bev Harris, after the 2004 election she needed help getting the ballot results and I sent money directly to her for that purpose.  She put her life and freedom on the line to show us all the crimes that were being committed.  Back then I loved John Edwards and the Democratic Party forced him into the VP position and when Kerry reneged on his promises, less than 12 hours after the voting ended, that is the day the cracks in our faux "two-party" system became clear to me.

What happened in Ohio, North Carolina etc was criminal and no one went to jail, yet again.
Ken Added Aug 10, 2018 - 1:10am
You are a member of Daily KOS? wow. they must despise that opinion you have posted or banned it.  To be honest, I think that is one of the worst possible websites we have, but I always will defend their right to spew their hatred
Gerrilea Added Aug 10, 2018 - 1:23am
Ken--- Thank you and yes we can "agree to disagree".  I do enjoy debating and discussing my "reasoned positions".  Maybe you could present an argument that would change my mind...yes, I do that quite often when more evidence or facts become available.

Now as for "collectivism" vs "individual liberty". I've done my part for our "collective" and I still do through all the taxes I pay, as it stands, I paid almost 43% of my total income into taxes this past April.

JFK said this and I agree:
"The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened."

You see, I believe government should do certain things, like roads, bridges, firehouses, police and national security.  I think it's responsible for creating or maintaining the conditions by which every American whom wants a living wage job should be able to get one.  This would necessarily include the regulation of business to keep them honest.

The "social engineering" crap has to end.  Our society will evolve without their authoritarian agenda and as we decide. It is because of governmental policies that became "national" with the election of Woodrow Wilson, (he was truly a racist bastard) that "stunted" and "dictated" our path ever since.

Ken, I haven't signed in Daily Kos in almost 3 yrs.  the writing on the wall was clear... they had become insane, delusional and "entrenched" in "ideals" that no longer reflected what was best for our constitutional republic.  They wanted to ban all guns or as many as they could...period...end of story and it lost them total control in this nation.  The first time in over 100+ yrs we didn't have a majority in any State or local jurisdiction.

Neil Lock Added Aug 10, 2018 - 2:56am
Very well put, Gerrilea. Myself, I haven't voted for any politician in more than 30 years, and I have total contempt for anyone that takes any active part in politics. I think we need to get the idea that "politics is a good thing" out of people's minds. It's starting to happen already. Then the question becomes, how to get rid of it.
Gerrilea Added Aug 10, 2018 - 3:45am
Neil L--- We act and live as those in government are not necessary.  We start coming together to fix our own roads, build our own schools and evolve beyond their authoritarian controls.

We hire only those people that are absolutely necessary and discard the rest.  Self-rule and freedom aren't for the weak of heart however.

FacePalm Added Aug 10, 2018 - 6:17am
Neil L-
I think i recall T. Paine saying something akin to "the trade of governing has always attracted the most base and scurrilous members of mankind," and i recently read that voting in any election is a tacit confession that you "need to be governed."

i share the opinion of G. Washington who said that all human governments are evil, but a necessary evil; that they are not reason, not eloquence, but FORCE - like fire, a dangerous servant and a brutal master.

i like the way Webster put it, too:

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
-- Daniel Webster(1782-1852), US Senator

Gerrilea-
Don't know what happened; i put together what i considered a fine response in re: Bev Harris, but it seems to have disappeared somehow.

From the best of my recollection, my rant went something like this:

i took a lot of flak from Republicans for often linking to her site, blackboxvoting.org, i guess because she's a democrat.  That said, she's honest and honorable, so i point her out as an example whenever possible, in the hope that some who are currently promoting socialism would see an example of someone who is both a democrat AND not insane.

Then i veered off in the direction of the great multitude of CRIMES she found, the FELONY crimes she exposed, repeatedly, and NO ONE pursued the guilty.

William Binney(NSA), Snowden(NSA) and Manning(USArmy) all exposed tens of thousands of felony crimes, too, and to this very day, not a one has been so much as arrested, much less prosecuted - and if Trump REALLY means to drain the swamp, such as these need to be prosecuted.

Before i became more aware of D'OhBama's fraud and near-congenital lying, i had a hope that at least PART of the "hope and change" he promised would include investigation and prosecution of the war profiteers in Iraq and Afghanistan who raped the taxpayer and provided poor or shoddy service, at best ... but no.

Maybe some of them, too, will be required to return a major portion of what was stolen under the Shrub and D'OhBama maladministrations, as well, we'll see.

There are far too many injustices to list, more's the pity.

But i mention D'OhBama tangentially; i've found it amusing in the past to contrast what D'OhBama said about The Liar in 2008(the truth) with what he had to say about her in 2015-16(he got practiced at lying well; remember when Time, i think it was, voted him Liar of the Year for "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan"?).

That's the effect of studying the luciferian tactics of Alinsky, i suppose...well, that, and according to some, the scent of sulphur...

Gerrilea Added Aug 10, 2018 - 10:37am
FacePalm-- I've found the site to be quite "glitchy" and I've lost postings as well, I've made it a habit to highlight everything and copy it before I hit submit.

As for the "No one went to jail", it drives me crazy.  Either we're a nation of laws or we are not...and clearly we are not...most of the time.

Hillary should be in jail for the intentional destruction of public records that she kept on her private phones and servers! They were not her's BUT ours!

rycK the JFK Democrat Added Aug 10, 2018 - 11:15am
As a JFK Dem, I never vote for Dems.
Gerrilea Added Aug 10, 2018 - 11:51am
RYCK--- So true, they are anything but democrats.  Corporate sycophants out to make millions, just like the republicans.
James Travil Added Aug 10, 2018 - 12:03pm
Just a FYI, if you are going to write a somewhat lengthy post like I did above it's best to use a text editor like Microsoft Word, then copy and paste the post here. That way if it's cut off or lost entirely it won't be really lot. Just a suggestion.
FacePalm Added Aug 11, 2018 - 12:17am
Notmybrother'skeeper2-
Took me a minute until i figured out it's possible you meant "discretion" instead of "desecration," but maybe a Freudian slip.

If one can assume that Larry Nichols(former "fixer" for the Klinton Klepto Krime Klowns in Arkansas) is telling the truth, that he'd asked on one occasion where The Liar was disappearing to for a week at a time every month - BJ Billy said a witche's coven in SF - then The Liar and her cohorts can certainly do with a little desecratin,' methinks.

i have to admit i'm still tentative in my support for Trump, in that the draining of the swamp is still proceeding too slowly; i've read on multiple sites that there are now more than 10k sealed indictments - but until they're served, they're about as useful as a miniskirt in a convent.  If/when i actually see the warrants served, mass arrests taking place, and several press conferences explaining what it's all about, i not going to jump up and down, even as i iadmire the massively great accomplishments of this president and his staff.

Just as the United States was once a great power for good in this world, so, too did it become very great evil to many other nations.  If this power is not turned back to the side of the Light, i'm going to end up opposing it just like i opposed the H.W., BJ Billy, Shrub, and D'OhBama juntas.  Reagan talked a good game, but was unable to walk the talk; on balance, he was maybe 30-40% good - but got sidetracked and possibly even sidelined by that ancient, decrepit H.W., who may have had a hand in the Hinckley assassination attempt, as the elder Hinckley was one of H.W.'s friends.  Junior could well have been an MK-Ultra project, perhaps akin to Sirhan B. Sirhan.  I have heard it said that when asked, H.W. said he "couldn't remember" where he was on Nov 23, 1963 - uh, huh.
wsucram15 Added Aug 11, 2018 - 1:35am
FacePalm..interesting name.
I worked the Sanders campaign and worked with him (and others) in DC on some special projects for unemployment and healthcare.
How do you think I felt?
I didnt like Clinton ad looking back I can tell you why..Sanders.
Which is not the reason to vote against someone, she was by far when you consider (think like an employer) qualifications the only one of the two with the ability to do the job.
Would she have done it as I would like, probably not.
Did he do things as anyone liked..very few.
Do I like the fact Trump is kinda pissing everyone off..sort of ( i know a couple of staffers and lobbyists)
Is it going to change everything..maybe, but it will do more overall damage than good.

Flying Junior Added Aug 11, 2018 - 2:02am
It's the democratic party, silly dumbass.
FacePalm Added Aug 11, 2018 - 3:02am
wsucram15-
FacePalm..interesting name.
Thanks i'd also considered "HeadDesk."

How do you think I felt?

i've learned the hard way to NEVER assume how a woman feels about ANYthing, ever, and that it can change from day to day - or hour to hour or minute to minute, sometimes.  i think what really irritated me the most about Sanders is when - even though he KNEW and had EVIDENCE of The Liar's stealing the nomination away from him - just rolled over like a good little doggie.

I didn't like Clinton and looking back I can tell you why..Sanders.

Yeah, stealing votes from your opponent and cheating in order to stack the odd's'll often do that.

Based on her long history of insane outbursts and repeated bribe-taking, then i suppose she'd fit right in with "precedent."  Luckily for Americans, we didn't want "lather, rinse, repeat" this time.  We did NOT want "business as usual" any longer.

Would she have done it as I would like, probably not.
i have read that she was supposed to be the one to usher in the NWO.  i think that she also ran because had she won, she would have buried the evidence against her forever.  This may also be the reason she wants to run again; she feels she HAS to.

Did he do things as anyone liked..very few.
Based on the reactions at his rallies and the latest polling data, "very few" is not an accurate descriptor.

i think "everyone" is a stretch, but he's definitely pissing off a LOT of people - again, i think the Americans who voted for him are happy about that, if for nothing else than WHO he's pissing off.

So far, it seems that the overall balance is definitely toward the "good" side, but the only fair comparison will have to wait until the end of Trump's 8 years contrasted with those of D'OhBama.  But thanks for your considerate and forthright answers, i appreciate that.
Flying Junior Added Aug 11, 2018 - 3:23am
Bite your tongue miscreant!  No eight years.  How dare you?

Bad things that have already happened.

Tax Heist.

Reckless tariffs without any intelligent thought except to up the ante if our trading partners respond in kind.  Unnecessary trade war.

A disgusting replacement of traditional diplomacy and relationships with a tyrannical and unilateral despotism.

Screwed Iran out of a legitimate treaty.

No Paris Accords.

No future EPA mileage standards.

Mercilessly gutted PPACA with absolutely no regard for who gets hurt or if indeed everyone pays more.

Increased U.S. military involvement in Yemen.

Things that may turn out badly...

Opening up coastal waters to oil exploration.

Opening up National Monuments to oil and mineral exploration.

Tax cut...  This may treble the national debt to unseen levels.

You dumb Trumpies don't care...  yet.

The only hope is complete defeat and humiliation.
James Travil Added Aug 11, 2018 - 4:11am
FJ childish as usual.
Flying Junior Added Aug 11, 2018 - 4:18am
What time is it in Moscow?
James Travil Added Aug 11, 2018 - 4:28am
Wow you are a Russophobic McCarthyite racist joke.
James Travil Added Aug 11, 2018 - 6:19am
FYI FJ you dumbass, this article was about the very rational and logical reasons why people didn't vote for Hillary. It is not about your psychotic hatred for Trump. Get help!
FacePalm Added Aug 11, 2018 - 6:48am
FJunior-
Bite your tongue miscreant!  No eight years.  How dare you?

Out of everything you wrote, this, by far, was the most hilarious.  i laughed hard for like, 2 minutes!  Then, chuckled some more afterwards.  Thanks.
I'm no prophet, but i've read history extensively so as to have a basis to predict - in a general sense - the future...and hopefully, avoid the mistakes of the past, like fascism, commu/socialism/naziism/absolute monarchies/military juntas, any form of collectivism, etc.

Just look at the current crop of democrats and what they're promoting/standing behind/refusing to do.  Tell me, at the cusp of the mid-term, what Democrats can point to as a genuine accomplishment they can be proud of?  Getting Planned Parenthood funding for the continued holocaust of black babies, like that dead ol' eugenicist, Margaret Sanger, plotted and fooled people into starting?
Hating Trump?
Not voting for ANYthing which would help Americans?
Insisting on voting for higher taxes?(yeah, now THERE's a strategy finely calculated to winning the hearts and minds of Americans!  Tell me, if you can, who was the last candidate in like - ever - who ran on a platform of higher taxes and won?)
Putting the interests of those who are in the country ILLEGALLY over those who were born or naturalized here the LAWFUL way?
Plotting for Socialism to replace the Constitutional Republic?

The only thing i've seen any democrats do is plagiarize from the successful playbook of Trump, and promise more jobs - with the D'OhBama legacy of creating temp jobs for the service economy, low-paying retail jobs @ Walmart and etc., NOT jobs in any manufacturing sector, despite the common-sense notion that any country which produces and sells more than they buy prospers.

But now, they've gone insane with the promises of "free everything" via socialism - when they can't point to any country which has done so in which the majority are now content, but abundant examples exist of the horrors such a totalitarian nightmare brings.  i believe i'm ok with not eating zoo animals, cats'n'dogs, & yer occasional squirrel, thankyewverymuch.

Wait and see; these November elections will be a figurative slaughter for the democrats, and they will cease to have much of any pull insofar as their "obstuct!" and "resist" platforms any longer.  In fact, unless the democrat leadership stands up and repeatedly condemns the violence of the domestic terror group antifa, then repeatedly and publicly repudiates any support for socialism, they're signing their virtual death warrants, and another party will take their place, one which actually CARES about helping Americans to thrive, not just be lifted up a couple of rungs on the ladder to success, then prevented from climbing any higher on the pain of "losing" their "benefits."
Gerrilea Added Aug 11, 2018 - 4:33pm
Wendy B--- Please stop wasting electrons and space.  If you'd like to debate my article, please do and show respect.

What was the point of your postings?  Meaningless drivel. We've never had a "leader" that believes any of that.

Leroy Added Aug 11, 2018 - 5:48pm
Wow!  Such a powerful, well-written article.  We may disagree on many things, but I admire your style.
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 11, 2018 - 6:08pm
Face Palm,
THAT is an outrageous fucking LIE used against Margaret Sanger you disgusting miscreant, should have been aborted waste of humanity!

ALL these false/fake historical statements were used against the worthiest women AND double downed claim MLK's wife was cited.

WHO made these false tools available to make black people hate Hillary?
NEVER MIND, lol, Mueller will told US!
LOSERS, maybe Don the Con holds office BUT those who repeat the LIES willingly are the worst in America (or many maybe not)
Fucking cheers I can prove it but LEROY hates copy/paste HA
James Travil Added Aug 11, 2018 - 6:17pm
"WHO made these false tools available to make black people hate Hillary?"
The only "tool" needed to shine the light of truth on Hillary is Hillary’s own words. Like when that racist called black children superpredators. Please tell me what is "false" about that.
Gerrilea Added Aug 11, 2018 - 6:33pm
Wendy B-- So when the truth is spoken you want the truth teller to be executed....or in this case...aborted.

Why would anyone take your positions or arguments seriously after that?

Here, educate yourself on whom Margaret Sanger was.

"From the beginning, Sanger advocacy of sex education reflected her interest in population control and birth prevention among the "unfit." Her first handbook, published for adolescents in 1915 and entitled, What Every Boy and Girl Should Know, featured a jarring afterword:

It is a vicious cycle; ignorance breeds poverty and poverty breeds ignorance. There is only one cure for both, and that is to stoop breeding these things. Stop bringing to birth children whose inheritance cannot be one of health or intelligence. Stop bringing into the world children whose parents cannot provide for them."

-cut-

"The second edition of Sanger's life story, An Autobiography, appeared in 1938. There Sanger described her first cross-country lecture tour in 1916. Her standard speech asserted seven conditions of life that "mandated" the use of birth control: the third was "when parents, though normal, had subnormal children"; the fourth, "when husband and wife were adolescent"; the fifth, "when the earning capacity of the father was inadequate."

No right existed to exercise sex knowledge to advance procreation. Sanger described the fact that "anyone, no matter how ignorant, how diseased mentally or physically, how lacking in all knowledge of children, seemed to consider he or she had the right to become a parent."

She was a "champion of women's rights" insofar as it served her eugenics agenda.

Mustafa Kemal Added Aug 11, 2018 - 7:05pm
Gerrilea,  excellent and thorough post. Thanks for putting it out there.

Here is mine: Beaten Housewife dilemma

Mustafa
Gerrilea Added Aug 11, 2018 - 7:17pm
Mustafa K--- Oddly, we seem to have ended up in the same place....voting for Trump.  Interesting and a tad surprising.  I saw Pardero's posting, he ended up there too.

;)

Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 11, 2018 - 7:40pm
SANGER ON THE POPE HYPOCRICY, SEE WHAT WE SEE?
"Assuming that God does not want an increasing number of worshipers of the catholic faith, does he also want an increasing number of feeble-minded, insane, criminal, and diseased worshipers? That is unavoidable if the Pope is obeyed, because, as we shall see, he forbids every single method of birth control except continence, a method which the feeble-minded, insane, and criminal will not use."
~Margaret Sanger~ more here: https://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=303569.xml
FacePalm Added Aug 12, 2018 - 3:49am
Gerrilea-
Thanks for taking up the flag, so to speak; to prove my contentions about Sanger would have been dead easy(no pun intended), but you did an admirable job refuting the specious/devious claim that i was a liar.
Saved me the trouble of refuting "the bug" directly.  Hell, even the very article she cites above proves that she was unashamedly a eugenicist.  With a MINIMUM of digging, anyone can easily find that she included black people among her "basket of deplorables" as listed above: "feeble-minded, insane, and criminal."  Hmm.  Curious.  Those very adjectives can - and should - be applied to HER!  Sanger, that is, not Wendy.

The Light is coming, and the lovers of the darkness are sore afraid.

rycK the JFK Democrat Added Aug 12, 2018 - 1:51pm
FacePalm

"i love the Truth; you can yell at it, spit on it, crap on it, piss on it, bury it, lie about it - it just sits there, shining, throwing off every attempt to refute or confound it...and eventually, it always comes through."

Agreed here 110%.

The difficulty here  depends on: who offers to define the truth and who may contest this offering. The truth, according to the progressives is always based in dogma and has little to do with the salient facts of any issue. Thus, they do not allow any criticism or modification of the statement and their devoted followers agree.

They are monolithic and ignore any refutation of their dogma with facts.

My truths and  those truths of the progressives differ considerably.
James Travil Added Aug 12, 2018 - 2:56pm
"My truths and those truths of the progressives differ considerably."
There are many (false) truths. His "truth", her "truth", etc, then there is The Truth which is beyond deformity or reproach.
Mustafa Kemal Added Aug 12, 2018 - 5:16pm
"My truths and  those truths of the progressives differ considerably."

"Agreed here 110%."

Some of them differ from anyone who has an understanding of percentages.
Gerrilea Added Aug 12, 2018 - 5:23pm
FaceP--- No problem, the truth is easy, as you said...it is what it is no matter how badly you shit on it.    Those "progressives" and their agenda has to been denied until hell freezes over...if the minorities in this nation every understood what was being done to them, there'd be another American Revolution.

Sadly, the majority, self-included, were sold evil wrapped up as "freedom" and "empowerment".

RYCK & James-- I've always believed the truth is not a perspective.

Many profess "truth" but its their opinion masquerading as such.

The responses Dave D put forth throughout this thread shows the point exactly.  I know HRC violated the Espionage Act and is a criminal.  His "truth" is, she didn't get arrested I'm just a "Hillary Hater".

Most Americans have been conditioned into having their "opinion" dictated to them.  If you dare present the truth, it's sooo utterly dangerous to their own identity that they will mock you, scream at you and can get down right violent.

Doesn't it sound exactly like the evolution of Antifa?  Yep.

I've learned this through years of trial and error. I no longer try to convince them of anything.  I'll present the facts and discuss them with those honestly willing to listen.

The rest, I just walk away from they are True Believers that will never believe anything but their own convictions.  Why?

“Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for the lost faith in ourselves.”

And that "holy cause" can be political, religious, sexual, etc.

FacePalm Added Aug 12, 2018 - 9:06pm
IME, eventually, our "faith in ourselves" always fails; we aren't all that reliable, our perceptions are often in error, our judgments fallible, our lives, finite.
i'm cautious about the use of the word "holy," myself; anything touched by the hand of man is corrupt almost in it's nature, as all that is visible decays and/or dies in one way or another.

It is the invisible - especially to the very limited spectrum of light available to our eyes - that is eternal, FMO.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Aug 13, 2018 - 9:56am
The word 'truth'  is little more than a wanton whore for  many who want to change facts, but cannot. Truth can be bought like olives.
Jeff Michka Added Aug 14, 2018 - 4:17pm
syck ryck knows all about truth being bought like olives.  I wondered who bought all the pitted Klamatas at the olive bar.  Now I know, it was syck ryck.
Flying Junior Added Aug 15, 2018 - 1:29am
Mustafa,

Your tired post was nothing more than confessing that you voted for the monster because you believed the propaganda that the DNC cheated Sanders out of the nomination.
Gerrilea Added Aug 15, 2018 - 2:16am
Flying J--- I voted for Bernie in the primaries, YES the nomination was stolen from him, they admit it. What I don't understand is how is that propaganda?

FacePalm Added Aug 15, 2018 - 1:42pm
Truth cannot be propaganda.

If one examines Bernie's financials, there seems to a curious uptick right about the time that he conceded to The Liar and betrayed all his supporters by trying to shift all their votes to that Liar.

Bernie-the-avowed-socialist drives 100k cars and has at least 3 mansions, but he doesn't want that for any of his disciples/acolytes; no-ooo--he wants them to conserve, stay poor, pay their "carbon taxes" to help fund the NWO, and be busy little worker-bees forging their own chains and wearing them proudly.

But as Sam Clemens observed a good while back, "It is easier to convince people of a lie than to convince them they've been lied TO.'
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Aug 15, 2018 - 3:38pm
FacePalm

"Best i understand the word "propaganda," it is lies masquerading as Truth...and the bigger the lie, the more that fools will believe it, as Goebbels proved, repeatedly.
Truth cannot be propaganda."

No, but lies can lead to power, glory and money, unless you believe that HRC and Bubba are honest and did not lie, or that they are not rich.
Pardero Added Aug 15, 2018 - 5:21pm
Gerri,
That is a shocking account in many ways. It is one of the most moving and personal articles that I have ever read.
You are a singular and indispensable intellect. I would hope that the demands of making a living do not ever interfere with you sharing your experience and wisdom with us.

I have had some outstanding Writer Beat members offer me advice and describe attractive opportunities. Perhaps you can get some ideas and develop a strategy to get that wolf away from your door.

I know that I have a tendency to put my head down and soldier on. Sometimes, it pays to take a chance, to get closer to where you want or need to be.

FacePalm Added Aug 15, 2018 - 11:56pm
rycK-

Any power, glory or money which is ill-gotten is a chimera, a fake, unearned - and those who have it, however much it may seem at the time, will lose it all, eventually.

But no, i don't agree that BJ Billy and The Liar are honest, nor truthtellers, nor poor - except in spirit; there, they're paupers, beggars, raggedy and unkempt.  They're covered in the excrement of their "lives": the coke binges, the ruined lives, the dead people they've left in their wake.  i've heard rumors that up close, The Liar smells of brimstone - sulphur.  Doubt i'll ever get close enough to her to find out - and i certainly don't WANT to.

The time is up for those who are corrupt, and the both of them are likely to see very little from their prison cells, perhaps not long from now.
Gerrilea Added Aug 16, 2018 - 1:08am
Pardero--- You are being too kind and generous.  I wrote the letter over a couple days and was truly infuriated.  Once I get going I don't stop, it really was a catharsis for me.

It warms my heart to have genuine support from others.

Thank you and blessings.

As for that "wolf", he's always lurking, waiting to pounce on the weak, injured and inattentive.  Let's hope we never let our guard down or are mislead through "identity politics" again.

Sharing my opinions and ideals with all of you has shown me that MOST of us want similar things.  Peace, freedom and an honest government.

Flying Junior Added Aug 16, 2018 - 2:24am
G.

Who admitted that the nomination was stolen from Bernie?

Even taking into account the super-delegates, Hillary would have won easily.  When I researched it, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Bernie won 23 contests.

By the time the super-delegates weighed in at the convention, Bernie's 23 victories were reduced to 16 state victories while Hillary's 34 victories were increased to 40.

Don't like super-delegates?  Work within the party to change this.  But regardless, HIllary won many more states and a clear majority of the popular vote, 55% to 43%.

What y'all are doing is taking the exuberance of DWS forever immortalized in the purloined emails and assigning it to a real outcome.  This would be like blaming Jeb Bush for promising Florida to his little brother.  Out of touch with reality.

Manipulated by Russian hackers and wikileaks.

She won fair and square, as if anybody even cares any more.
James Travil Added Aug 16, 2018 - 2:40am
"Manipulated by Russian hackers and wikileaks."
Prove it, or prove you are just a racist Russophobic McCarthyite conspiracy theorist who hates real journalism

And yes Hillary Clinton's people rigged the primarys for her. Only a liar or a brainwashed neoliberal would claim otherwise.
Flying Junior Added Aug 16, 2018 - 3:01am
More votes.  More states.  The super-delegates only tipped the critical mass.  She would have won without any super-delegates at all.

Were it not for super-delegates, she might have defeated Obama in 2008.

Why do you care?  You didn't even vote for Bernie Sanders.  From what I understand, you didn't bother to vote for anyone.
Pardero Added Aug 16, 2018 - 3:08am
Seth Rich probably supplied those emails to Wikileaks.

Should have gone with Jim Webb. I would have voted for him. I sent him and Rand Paul a few bucks.
Pardero Added Aug 16, 2018 - 3:09am
It was too much data for it to be hackers. It was downloaded in person.
Flying Junior Added Aug 16, 2018 - 3:18am
Check this out from the Communist News Network.

So Podesta got a fishing expedition email regarding his password.  One of the IT guys actually made a major typo saying that the email was legitimate instead of illegitimate...

So John Podesta gave up his password to hackers!  lol

I guess nobody really cares anymore.
Flying Junior Added Aug 16, 2018 - 3:23am
James,

The only thing I have to prove is that people mistakenly believed that the DNC rigged the primary towards Hillary based upon the DWS emails.  Done.  Obvious.  The election wasn't rigged at all.

Like I said, it would be like blaming Jeb Bush for the 2000 election just because he promised Florida to his brother.  Of course, Jeb was too stupid.  It was the republican Secretary of State, Katherine Harris who did the dirty work.
James Travil Added Aug 16, 2018 - 3:46am
Like I said before, prove Wikileaks got their information from Russian hackers. Or prove my point that you are a Russophobic McCarthyite racist joke FJ. Last chance...
James Travil Added Aug 16, 2018 - 3:56am
Pardero, thanks for trying to educate FJ on things, but it is no use. He is a brainwashed useless idiot neoliberal Russophobic bigot who sees Russians behind every lamppost and under every bed. His racism is as palpable as that of Doug Plumb's and as such it is a waste of time to try with him. I wish I was wrong but this has been shown here time and time again. The only thing greater than FJ's bigotry is his hypocrisy. He endlessly crys foul over imaginary Russian Hacking conspiracy theories but has no problem with the actual documented election tampering by the DNC in the Clinton campaign. Beyond outrageous, he is not worth the effort, a complete joke.
Gerrilea Added Aug 16, 2018 - 8:06am
Flying J-- Brazille admits that the DNC was under the control of the Hillary Campaign BEFORE the primaries and was used as a money laundering scheme for the Clinton's...it's in her book!

The "process" was anything but fair to other candidates in the party.

And what's with the attacks on Wikileaks?  Snowden and Manning had the opportunity through a legitimate NEWS OUTLET, to tell the American people and the world the truth.

Doesn't the truth matter to you?

Our gov't targeted KNOWN journalists and EXECUTED them and lied about it.  They, through the NSA, targeted AMERICAN citizens personal data. OBAMA knew and lied about it.  Clapper, Obama's pick for the DNI lied about it as well!

We also found out through Snowden that the NSA & FBI was giving our protected data to the DEA and local police and telling them to "recreate" it so they could PROSECUTE INNOCENT AMERICANS!

And yes, they are innocent BECAUSE our government cannot "collect our information" as they have been doing, it's unconstitutional.

The "parallel construction" of data is Obama's criminal legacy.

Flying J, what standards do you have when it comes to accountability?

Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 16, 2018 - 4:11pm
Snowden? Worked for NSA who became spy master of DATA which is NOT anything other than a packet of code. Deciphering packet required suspicion of Terrorist intension or it was useless garbage.

NEXT is FACT Patriot Act was placed By BUSH and followed since which also DEMANDS Banks follow LAW to OFAC all new accounts even when a KNOWN customer.

Frankly, I understand such to be a violation of 4th Amendment "Right To Privacy" yet figure DATA collection which can avert another terrorist act on American soil was small inconvenience personally.

Russians have NO say other than personal opinions perhaps shared within a home or out of government earshot because IF they write or scream about Putin they are facing HUGE death possibility,

SNOWDEN can claim Patriotism ALL he wants BUT took an oath to work for NSA knowing well obligation and nature of Agency so going to Russia for protection shows NO allegiance to America in any manner. FACE THE Public come what may is Patriot not selling to a foreign agent our Military designations. FUCK Snowden and all the BS a Putin Chef feeds masses to troll internet in search of dumb Americans.
NUF said,
~The Bug~
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 16, 2018 - 4:17pm
The Patriot Act is a more than 300-page document passed by the U.S. Congress with bipartisan support and signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001, just weeks after the September 11 terrorist attacks against the United States.

Prior to the  target="_blank">9/11 attacks, Congress had mainly focused on legislation to prevent international terrorism. But after the April 1995 target="_blank">Oklahoma City bombing in which American citizens blew up a federal building, domestic terrorism gained more attention.
On April 24, 1996, President Bill Clinton signed the “Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996,” to make it easier for law enforcement to identify and prosecute domestic and international terrorists.
The law, however, didn’t go far enough for President Clinton. He’d asked Congress to give law enforcement expanded wiretap authority and increased access to personal records in terrorism cases, among other things. Congress refused, mainly because many felt loosening surveillance and records rules was unconstitutional.

All bets were off, however, after 9/11, the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil. Faced with millions of fearful voters, Congress approached U.S. Attorney General target="_blank">John Ashcroft’s post-9/11 recommendations with a different eye and overwhelmingly passed the Patriot Act.

According to the Department of Justice, the Patriot Act simply expanded the application of tools already being used against drug dealers and organized crime.
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 16, 2018 - 4:26pm
ARGUED IN HOUSE AND SENATE, NOT OBAMA MKAY?
Many of the Patriot Act’s requirements were slated to expire in 2005. Whether to renew the act was passionately argued in the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate.
Despite continued civil liberties and privacy concerns, President Bush signed the USA Patriot and Terrorism Reauthorization Act on March 9, 2006.
A 2012 report from the conservative Heritage Foundation
(OH WHO DAT?)
...states 50 terrorist attacks have been thwarted since 9/11, with 47 being the direct result of the work of law enforcement and intelligence agencies. They claim the Patriot Act is essential to helping law enforcement identify leads and prevent attacks.
AS FAR THE OBAMA CLAIM? FALSE, FUCKING LIE, AHEM, GAG

**To help prevent the Patriot Act from infringing on Americans’ civil liberties, (President Barack Obama )signed the USA Freedom Act into law on June 2, 2015.
The act ended the bulk collection of all records under Section 215 of the Patriot Act and allowed challenges to national security letter gag orders. It also required better transparency and more information sharing between the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and the American people.

Some ways the USA Freedom Act is meant to strengthen national security are:

allows the government to track suspected foreign terrorists for 72 hours after they enter the United States
increases required maximum penalties for anyone providing support to specific foreign terrorist organizations
allows limited use of bulk data collection under Section 215 in an emergency

Despite the act’s efforts to protect civil liberties, its critics believe it doesn’t go far enough. The benefits of the Patriot Act and the USA Freedom Act to national security will undoubtedly continue to be weighed against the potential intrusion on Americans’ privacy and their civil rights.
Mkay?
~The Bug~
Gerrilea Added Aug 16, 2018 - 4:28pm
Wendy B--- Then you are an enemy of mine until you reconsider these absurd positions.

To quote you exactly:

"Right To Privacy" yet figure DATA collection which can avert another terrorist act on American soil was small inconvenience personally."

We The People gave our creation specific orders, duties and limited authority to protect AND serve us.  They swear an oath to uphold the values, ideals and meaning contained in that document we call the US Constitution.

It's designed to keep us all free. Clearly you will trade your freedom for the illusion of "safety" and subsequently deserve neither.

"FUCK Snowden and all the BS..."

Snowden did not take any oath, he was a hired contractor. And you have no evidence that he sold anything to anyone.  He revealed to all of us the crimes our government was committing.

You know nothing, just talking points of the controlled government media.

Flying Junior Added Aug 16, 2018 - 6:21pm
I had mixed feelings about Snowden.  It was a massive security breach.  The revelations he exposed were astonishing.
Flying Junior Added Aug 16, 2018 - 6:22pm
I was actually proud of Manning for falling on his sword to expose the foul prosecutions of the wars.
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 16, 2018 - 7:38pm
FJ,
I respect your feelings and just want to add that I am very much MY OWN person which will often take my feelings OUT of the loop.

I am obviously very LIBERAL because liberty to me is allowing ALL people to live their best lives without judgement of gender, race, or creed. Laws should be equal across the board and open to redress need be. Time changes and so do the people within society, we must be tolerant NOT clones of others. TRUE to self is great gift, cheers!
Guerilla,
I explained my view alone/personal which has NO citation because it was simply an opinion which many conservatives agree with so whateva.
THIS NEWS however, is NOT and option or law I am willing to allow any administration to reverse course on. I applaud NYAG Underwood for her commitment to fight corrupt CON administration!
: A federal court just issued a nationwide injunction against the Trump admin’s attempt to suspend clean water protections under the rule. This is yet another example of ' blind pursuit of environmental rollbacks that break the law.
Back to you rilla, Cheers,
~The Bug~
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 16, 2018 - 7:46pm
BTW Rilla,
YOU blamed Obama and ME but never retracted Patriot Act was enacted by President Bush the War Criminal.

Don the Con a.k.a. Trump has NOT changed a fucking thing except to antagonize terrorism by making Muslims a target in America. I fear NOTHING but fear for others targeted without recourse thanks to Wag The Dog theatre,

Try spinning again and I shall find you a lifetime pass to Merry-go-round located in Fuckministan dahlink!
Cheers!
James Travil Added Aug 16, 2018 - 7:50pm
Apparently THE BUG thinks an oath to work for the NSA is a blank check of agreement to also cover for their crimes. Please bug, show us all where the said oath includes covering for NSA criminal activity (keeping in mind that even if such was in the oath it would render said oath null and void). I'll wait...
   ~The Arachnid~
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 16, 2018 - 8:18pm
James,
Better read my statement/argument again or just get on with that dumbass web M'kay?
My 3rd paragraph contains suggestion on your dick pics but eh
"Others might take those DICK pics very seriously so I tell them to have NSA dismantled because terrorist threat is a stocked UP fear used to dismantle our rights to privacy NO matter how vague DATA may be.

When you and rilla keep picking pieces that suit a personal agenda , WE eventually will ignore anything either of you write and then y'all can just pick each others nose ha!
Cheers,
~The Bug~
Gerrilea Added Aug 16, 2018 - 8:50pm
Wendy B-- Must I give you a history lesson?  You have nothing, bit's and pieces of "facts" and a false opinion on those "facts".

The World Trade Center attack in '93 brought out the sycophants in our government and they tried to push the ORIGINAL version of the Patriot Act right after that.  What they got was SIGNED into law by Bill Clinton.

The 1996 Anti-terrorism Act was the one that took most of our rights away creating secret courts WITH secret evidence you are not allowed to know or see and where you have no real due process.

Educate yourself on the issues.

Terrorism & The Constitution, Sacrificing Civil Liberties In The Name Of National Security.

The difference between that '96 Act and the Patriot Act, the first covered immigrants, the second covered all of us!

When it comes to Clinton, Bush II and Obama...OBAMA was the worst, period.

Here's a list of the Unconstitutional and treasonous acts of Obama.

Of special note:

--Targeted Assassination of Americans without charges, judge, jury or conviction.

--Executive Order giving INTERPOL police powers in this nation ABOVE our own Law Enforcement.

--Taking over the Chairmanship of the United Nations Security Council.

--Signing the NDAA.

Then he went on to push to make the Patriot Act Permanent.

You can't blame Bush for what started under Clinton and both Bush II and Obama continued.

Neither Clinton or Bush had a degree in Constitutional law like Obama alleges.

As for your last reply to James T, YOU still have nothing.

I'll ask you this:

What standard do you use when judging the work of our employees?

Gerrilea Added Aug 16, 2018 - 9:14pm
Jeff M--- Your Post was deleted for obvious reasons.
James Travil Added Aug 16, 2018 - 11:34pm
Good rebuttal Gerrilea! And it looks like THE BUG doesn't have anything to backup her ridiculous assertion that NSA officers take an oath to follow illegal laws, who would have guessed it (who wouldn't actually--stupid assertion BUG). Bug meets the windshield, SPLAT!
    ~The Arachnid~
Flying Junior Added Aug 17, 2018 - 12:12am
Just a plug for President Moses.

Obama pardoned Ms. Manning.  Can you imagine the child-monster using the power of his office to do such a beautiful thing?  This was a unique victory over the Pentagon and the MIC.  Hands down.  Peace, brothers and sisters.

Little Boy Orange used his powers to pardon the fiendish xenophobe/racist, Joe Arpaio.  Pink prisoner fatigues.  Hot boxes in the Arizona desert for the unruly inmates.  A truly sickening excuse for a human being.  Trump knows his base.  Birds of a feather.
Gerrilea Added Aug 17, 2018 - 9:52am
Flying J--  Who's "President Moses"?

Obama was the Commander In Chief, he could have stopped Manning's prosecution any time he wanted.  HE allowed her to be tortured.

His hypocrisy knows no bounds.  Clearly there is one law for us and another for his friends and insiders.

As for this:

"Little Boy Orange used his powers to pardon the fiendish xenophobe/racist, Joe Arpaio.   Pink prisoner fatigues.  Hot boxes in the Arizona desert for the unruly inmates."

How fucking hilarious! They at least had underwear AND CLOTHING...Manning was forced to stand naked in front of a mirror for 8 hours a day!

As for the "hot boxes", they were tents in the desert and perfectly legal.  Arpaio was prosecuted for "profiling".

And "...the fiendish xenophobe...",  you can add me to that list.  I make no apologies for not wanting people here that do not share our values.  Re-read my letter above for the details.

And just in case you're not sure why I feel this way, read up:

Two Customs Agents shot at Calexico Crossing

Knife Welding Bicyclist Shot and Killed Trying to Attack Border Agents at Calexico Crossing

My sister had to deal with both of these events and she puts her life on the line EVERY FUCKING DAY so that you can rant and rave against those whom are trying to keep this nation safe...FINALLY!

Personally, I agreed with Trumps pardon of Arpaio and the Hammonds.

If you want illegals here, you sponsor them and ensure all of us that you will take them into your home and pay for them when they can't support themselves.

Jeff Michka Added Aug 17, 2018 - 6:41pm
Obvious reasons, 'rilla?  You mean my comments didn't pat you on the back?  The obvious reason is you ERWers figure if you silence any critic, then there's no critics, and you skate  (obfuscate) away for free.  Your vaunted NRA (National Russia Association) got caught with hookers and oligarch money in the till.  And you are sooooo upset about "border incidents," why not have your NRA buddies talk to those they bribe in office to make a national day honoring dead border agents, and celebrating "good white people" living in fear of brown skins. And since we've gotta take immigrants into our homes, why do we need to kick them out.? And yeah, people do take them into their homes.  Ask your "friends' about it at the ACLU when you go to them to politically spy for the NRA.  And, damn, 'rilla, you route that platoon of MS13 grand army under your livingroom window, yet?  Fear, Fear, Fear...rightist cowards, not John Waynes. Asylum seekers want to come here, not Russia or China.  O, that's right, the ONLY reason migrants want to come here is to vote and get free stuff, right, rightist.  Now, of course, you'll delete this, 'rilla.  Can't have any critics, can we hypocrite? But count on a few people reading this before you get to it.  Few more times and people will see an article from you and just start laughing.
Wendy Bugliari Added Aug 17, 2018 - 6:56pm
I am Laughing soo hard while adoring my Baby boy's Marine Photo Jeff,
NO credibility after deleting MY proof to spin their own!
~Arachnid~ Itsy bitsy spider got washed out the water spout FOOL!
Gerrilea Added Aug 17, 2018 - 8:58pm
Jeff M-- Is the discussion about the NRA or the 2nd Amendment?  Why the twist? You seriously can't discuss facts.  I'm laughing at your feeble attempts to make this about something other than what it is.

As for false claims against me of "fearing the brown man". YOU know nothing but your "talking points".

The economic and social "asylum seekers" were created by our never ending wars, free trade agreements and the manufactured "color revolutions" all over the world.

If they wish to come here, I'll welcome them, IF they share our values of equality.  Equality for women, minorities and the LGBTQ communities.  We have every right to limit the number whom wish to emigrate here to protect American jobs.

The flood of illegals that have come here have destroyed jobs, destroyed wages and destroyed our social safety programs.

IF they want to leave the shithole they came from, DON'T come here and try to recreate it.

I have a rational and reasoned position BASED on facts.  I presented them in the letter posted above.

America for Americans...is anything but fear based or hateful.

You've failed yet again to emotional label me to control the narrative.

Wendy B--- I've deleted nothing you've posted, YET
Make personal insults and I will delete them.

Your arguments are disjointed and incoherent most of the time and what you do post doesn't relate to the topics presented.

You can keep on keeping on.  I've tried to address some of what I could understand you were claiming and stating.

When/if you can understand, "identity politics" is how we've been controlled into voting for the same shit, whether it's a "D" or an "R".

Trump, was the lessor of two evils and a wild card.  Hell, I voted for Ross Perot for exactly the same reasons.

James Travil Added Aug 18, 2018 - 12:33am
The BUG is just pissed that her idea of a fascist policy police state America isn't reality. Sadly for her and other lunatics like her we have laws here and no one is above the law, NO ONE. That includes the scum of the NSA and all the alphabet agencies. When they break the law the few good people who work there are obligated to to report on agency malfeasance. Whistleblowers are patriots that only lawless goons and maniacs want imprisoned. Suck it up BUG!
   ~The Arachnid~
Pardero Added Aug 18, 2018 - 2:34am
Wendy Bugiliar,
Why do you have such a problem with libertarian leaning moderates? You seem to support a police and surveillance state, as long as it is left leaning, and not right.

You claim to support personal liberty, but only if PC, not otherwise. I can't think of a single thing you've written that departs from the failed ideas and talking points of the DNC.

Leroy proved that you were a plagiarist, but if you stop plagiarizing, you will lose the only coherent content in your ravings. Do you have a single original opinion that is not a regurgitated lefty talking point?

All you are proving here is that your brain washing is strong, and that you dropped  a lot of acid in your youth.

Gerrilea Added Aug 18, 2018 - 4:25pm
James T-- My thoughts exactly, it is their duty to inform We The People, their employer, what criminal activities they've witnessed or are a party to.

Ultimately we are the ones whom will pay the price for  it, especially if we keep electing KNOWN criminals AFTER we've been informed by true hero's.

Pardero-- Ain't that the truth?  She really doesn't seem to have a mind of her own.  Continuously spewing "talking points" of someone else.

Maybe she cannot fathom how her "thoughts and opinions were given to her?

Gerrilea Added Aug 18, 2018 - 8:16pm
Jeff M- You're lies have been deleted.