I JUST FOUND A PERFECT THOUGHT THAT IS NOT MY OWN BUT SOOOOOOOO YOU!
BTW, found this on my Pastors page too.
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research."
A FEW OTHERS JUST FOR CHUCKLESS SAKE:
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you--but it's still on my list.
3. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
4. We never really grow up, we only learn how to behave in public.
5. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
6. I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you.
7. In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, Notify:' I put "DOCTOR."
8. Women will never equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
9. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
10. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
11. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
12. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it is getting harder and harder for me to find any.
(Shared from the Reverand Sharon Solt Harfman <widow of Lincoln Joseph> page post)