Political Correctness Is Fascism Pretending To Be Manners

Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be manners, but it can easily deteriorate into tyranny where you can no longer say anything. It will be used to squelch free speech and religious liberty, which is in violation of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

The same people who are advocating political correctness are also advocates of eliminating the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. If these evil people are successful in gutting the Second Amendment, then the they will have little resistance in eliminating the First Amendment. When this occurs, tyranny will take over the country and make all people servitude to an evil ruler or rulers.

The problem is that unlike God and the angels, man lacks the power to resist evil and will always yield to its attraction, which is seen in the following Bible scripture:

Jeremiah 17:9 -  The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

Jeremiah 18:12 - But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.’

Matthew 13:15 -  For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.

Evil people, are being controlled by Satan, The Great Deceiver and Father of Lies, and He will bring devastating consequences upon themselves and mankind.

That is why "We The People" must take a strong stand against political correctness and not be intimidated or fooled by it.

Comments

Flying Junior Added Oct 7, 2018 - 12:16am
Hey man, nobody is more, "politically correct," than you dumb Trumpies with your lock-step support and unflagging admiration for the most disgusting politician and all-around shittiest human being ever seen in our short and sweet, shared history.

No decision is too grotesque.  No SCOTUS nominee too unpalatable.  No environmental regulation or Obama era executive order is worthy of your attention or consideration.  No diplomatic or societal norm trampled upon by said monster is worthy of a second thought.  If Trump points your ship in a new direction, you have faith that he is being led by God himself.

Blind, goose-stepping allegiance.  You will go where you are told to go.  This is the new definition of politically correct in the most regrettable history we have ever faced together.
James E. Unekis Added Oct 7, 2018 - 1:54am

Mircea Negres Added Oct 7, 2018 - 3:10am
I've seen enough to conclude that most people will sell their own mothers to Somali pirates if they think it will get them anywhere. As for principles, they will talk about them but when presented with a situation in which they have to risk anything for them, will deny more and run faster than the apostle Peter. I think what we're seeing today is the young generation's panic about how difficult it is to make a place for themselves in this harsh world, and the older generation (which is in power) not standing up to them because they're too close to retirement. Hysteria on one hand, cowardice on the other equals the bullshit Political Correctness craze. Nice post.
opher goodwin Added Oct 7, 2018 - 5:17am
Rubbish - political correctness is simply not being offensive to people who are different to ourselves so that different people from different races, colours, religions and creeds can live together in harmony.
The days of a monoculture are gone. We live in multicultural societies where we need to respect each other.
opher goodwin Added Oct 7, 2018 - 5:21am
What we are seeing is a bunch of white fearful individuals desperately trying to hang on to a time that is gone. Whites are no longer the master-race. The world isn't white dominated any more. Western culture is neither universal nor is that attitude defensible. We are inexorably moving towards multicultural societies. You can fight it all you like but the tide still comes in. Canute failed.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 7, 2018 - 6:21am
I gave you a like just because D'Opher hates it.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 7, 2018 - 6:22am
Nobody has a right not to be offended.
opher goodwin Added Oct 7, 2018 - 6:35am
Jeffry - yep - but I'll offend people because of the daftness or nastiness of their views - not their race, gender, colour or appearance.

John Minehan Added Oct 7, 2018 - 7:09am
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally."----Oscar Wilde
John Minehan Added Oct 7, 2018 - 7:15am
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."----The Shootist (1976).
FacePalm Added Oct 7, 2018 - 7:44am
Marty-
Technically, fascism is just the union of government power with corporate power.  It's symbol dates to ancient Rome, and is called the "fasces," an axe/hatchet with it's handle surrounded by sticks, bound to that tool's handle with a vine.

It can be found on the reverse of the Mercury dime, and it's prominently featured on either side of the Speaker's Dias in the House of Representatives.

Personally, i don't much care for fascism, especially when it elevates the fictional entity called "the State" or "the Party" to demigod status, and claims that individuals only have value (or rights) in proportion to their usefulness to either of the aforementioned fictional entities, as opposed to America, where we claim our Rights as the gift of God and no magistrate, nor group of them, nor any piece of paper.

China is the best current example of a fascist state, and it's desire is to impose that form of tyranny upon everyone on the planet.  i honestly believe that much of the "PC culture" has been a psy-op originating there, an attempt to impose a Maoist "Cultural Revolution, American style" right here, by attempting to destroy our culture and heritage, inciting useful idiots to tear down statues, demean "white males," and multiple et ceteras like useless college classes on "systemic male oppression" or "cultural studies" or "white privilege," or "no-whites days" at some colleges, ad nauseum, whose ulterior motive is to sow the seeds of antipathy between the sexes and the races.

You may or may not be aware, but China has essentially bought up Hollywood and the movie studios, and their themes are often seen in today's movies, for many males are being stereotyped as cucks, and cuckoldry is being "celebrated" as a "new norm" in compliant magazines like Vanity Fair and etc.

i suspect that you may have meant "tyranny," instead.  If so, i find myself in agreement with what i perceive your point to be.  Self-censoring is no less censorship because you do it to yourself.

That said, it is good to be sensitive to the feelings of others as best one can without becoming a wimp, easily manipulated by the desires of others to tyrannize you.   In times of oppression or danger, it is wise to remember and act upon the following:  "The mind of the fool is in his mouth; the mouth of the wise is in his mind."  When neither is present, speak your mind as you will while being aware of potential consequences.

Jefferson said "On matters of style, go with the flow; on matters of principle, stand like a rock," and i completely agree.  When it comes to the First Amendment, one should remember that it is a restriction upon what government agents may or may not do; it has no bearing on any owner of any business or our interactions with each other.  If a bar owner decides that he or she will not allow conversations on the subjects of politics or religion, and someone insists on doing it anyway, he has every right - perhaps even a duty to the peace - to throw them out immediately.

i met a gal at a bar maybe 6 months ago; she had insulted the woman i brought with me, telling her she looked like a man in drag(she did have wide shoulders and narrow hips, but she was quite buxom).  When i remonstrated with the first gal - who was from Somalia or some-such place - she said "This is America!  i can say whatever i want!"

I replied, "Sure, as long as you're willing to take the consequences for being a dumbass."
James E. Unekis Added Oct 7, 2018 - 8:14am
Mircea,
Insightful comment, thanks.
Dino Manalis Added Oct 7, 2018 - 8:20am
 Political correctness is okay, but it's based on politics, so it may or may not be true.  That's why it has to be expressed in combination with moral; social; and economic correctness to have the most value.
James E. Unekis Added Oct 7, 2018 - 8:26am
When we legislate what can and can't be uttered those in power determine what is punishable speech.  Not a good idea.

To the PC crowd - would you really want Trump to have legal authority to imprison you for using the term undocumented alien?

Social shaming is the best way to enforce manners and even there we need to tread lightly.
John Minehan Added Oct 7, 2018 - 8:41am
"For me, politeness is a sine qua non of civilization."--- Robert A. Heinlein

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."---- Robert A. Heinlein

Steel Breeze Added Oct 7, 2018 - 8:57am
in combat scenarios, where survival is at stake, the opposite of PC is the norm.......no time for fads....
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 7, 2018 - 9:48am
Jeffry - yep - but I'll offend people because of

Typical leftist! PC for thee but not for me.

Doug Plumb Added Oct 7, 2018 - 9:56am
Fuck political correctness
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 7, 2018 - 10:01am
Fuck political correctness

And the two headed dildo it rode in on.

opher goodwin Added Oct 7, 2018 - 10:31am
Jeffry - you obviously have difficulty understanding simply terms. I'll try not using long words.
Doug Plumb Added Oct 7, 2018 - 11:03am
Yeah Opher, you're too sophisticated for all of us. ROTFLMAO
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 7, 2018 - 11:13am
simply terms.

Hilarious.

The Burghal Hidage Added Oct 7, 2018 - 11:29am
Heinlein really was a fucking genius :) You wed that with the line from the Shootist and you have the ultimate polite society. When everyone is packing heat people get smarter about which hills are worth dying for. Most of them are not.
Doug Plumb Added Oct 7, 2018 - 12:12pm
Mircea re "I think what we're seeing today is the young generation's panic about how difficult it is to make a place for themselves in this harsh world, and the older generation (which is in power) not standing up to them because they're too close to retirement. "

I often and still do think this is the case.
James E. Unekis Added Oct 7, 2018 - 5:56pm
Agreed Doug.

The plethora of things we warned our children about was well intended but not manageable.

Video games and cell phones sealed their fate.
Cullen Kehoe Added Oct 7, 2018 - 8:38pm
I don't know if I agree on the guns part of your argument.

Many people who love the 2nd Amendment argue vehemently two opposing points (sometimes interchangeably). One that the U.S. government is about to collapse and they need their guns to prevent Mad Max gangs from killing them (the prepper crowd).

And they'll also argue your point that the U.S. government is imminently about to slide into dictatorship and they and their guns is all that's preventing it.

I'm not sure agree on either point. It's worth noting that Canada has much stricter laws on (non-hunting) guns, as does the U.K., Australia, and New Zealand and none of these has slid into dictatorship or Mad Max-style collapse.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 7, 2018 - 9:29pm
none of these has slid into dictatorship or Mad Max-style collapse.

Add complete as the second to last word in that sentence for accuracy.
TexasLynn Added Oct 7, 2018 - 10:16pm
TBH >> When everyone is packing heat people get smarter...

I've always said an armed society is a polite society.  :P

Cullen >> I don't know if I agree on the guns part of your argument.

The 2nd Amendment was put there for one purpose; as the final check and balance against tyranny (foreign or domestic) ... and note it was placed in the hands of the people.  Those who love tyranny cannot abide it and will always seek to dispose of or subvert it (foreign and domestic).
TexasLynn Added Oct 7, 2018 - 10:19pm
OG >> ... simply terms ...
When throwing rocks/insults, best to proof read... lest you lose a bit of impact.
Tamara Wilhite Added Oct 7, 2018 - 11:05pm
Hate speech rules are the new blasphemy laws.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 7, 2018 - 11:07pm
Hate speech rules are the new blasphemy laws.

Were hate speech to be a real thing HRH D'Opher would be facing multiple felony counts.

Mircea Negres Added Oct 8, 2018 - 2:57am
Opher, I've got nothing to hold on to. Unemployed for three years and seven months, unable to find work because the South African economy is tanking (we're in a "technical recession" for the second time in two years), I'm living in a one room apartment (share bathroom with neighbor), have no car, no money, no girlfriend, not so much as a pet cockroach. As for causing offence, well, I do that on a daily basis when I call out the corrupt, ignorant, racist, pedophile and communist (SA still has a communist party) idiots who're trying to push this country into an abyss of murder, rape and dispossession.
Mircea Negres Added Oct 8, 2018 - 3:04am
James Unekis and Doug Plumb: gentlemen, thank you for agreeing with me. The world, because this is happening not just in the United States, is in dire need of proper leadership to guide the young generation before they destroy everything with their enthusiastic ignorance. I met a youngster I know a few months ago. He was going on about how wonderful and fair communism is. I told him "read the Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Red Horizons by Ion Pacepa, then visit the Butovo shooting range. While you're at it, meet up with former dissidents who were tortured and hounded. You'll see just how fair communism was for all those decades..."
FacePalm Added Oct 8, 2018 - 5:42am
Mircea-
For me, communism=fascism=socialism; all are tyrannies of the fictional entities created and run by the "leaders," and all rely upon devaluing or denying the rights of individuals.

i liked Reagan's take on it: iirc, he said something like "In truth, there is no left or right; there is only up or down.  Up, to the maximum amount of liberty consistent with not trampling on the equal Rights of your neighbor, or down to the ant-heap of totalitarian nightmares."

Then again, there's this:

”Nature smiles at the union of freedom and equality in our utopias.  For freedom and equality are sworn and everlasting enemies, and when one prevails the other dies. Leave men free, and their natural inequalities will multiply almost geometrically, as in England and America in the nineteenth century under laissez-faire.  To check the growth of inequality, liberty must be sacrificed, as in Russia after 1917. Even when repressed, inequality grows; only the man who is below the average in economic ability desires equality; those who are conscious of superior ability desire freedom, and in the end superior ability has its way.”
-- Will Durant, (1885-1981) American psychologist, philosopher

Hopefully, your young friend will awaken to the dangers awaiting him(and everyone) if there's a communist/socialist takeover, and he'll take your advice and reading recommendations.

i'm sorry for your present circumstances, and were i not struggling, myself, would offer both financial support and a sponsorship to you to come to America, assuming you'd like to come.

But who knows?  Fortunes can change circumstances overnight, sometimes.
Doug Plumb Added Oct 8, 2018 - 7:12am
You can say that fortunes are the product of hard work, its not really true and we have to get in touch with the things that are actually true. Vast fortunes are made by luck and preparation. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
  In 2001 I was making 5 K a week during the last half of the year, for most weeks, writing software. I'm am not a particularly talented coder, in fact I'm closer to a neophite. I'm no mathematician, although math to me is infinitely more interesting than writing code. I had a degree in engineering from a very average school, some would say below average.
  The companies I worked for loved me and I had unlimited work. The simple reason for this is that I wrote readable, well organized code that they could modify.
  Lots of people were looking for basic code to be written for spectrum analyzers that connected to the sound card of a PC for Hi Fi sound testing and research. I was writing code that didn't crash.
  I gave it up in Jan 2001. I had just learned the truth about money, I saw what happened in 9-11 and I learned what a Luciferian is, this sickness got into my family. I laid on the couch for two years and lived off copyright. Then I decided to learn what was really going on. I had copyright cheques, I could educate myself, and I gave myself a serious disciplined liberal arts education so that I would have the analytical tools to figure out what was going on. At the time I had no political beliefs other than the knowledge that something was wrong and most people got their opinions from TV.
  Had I not been self employed, I would have been in a cubical somewhere, doing grunt work, being unhappy and barely able to make ends meet. I would not have been able to withstand what had happened to me. I would have lost my job. Learning the truth about money and where society is headed + what happened in my family would have been too much. I probably would have committed suicide.
  Many people have written software, and have done a better job than me, writing software that is related to something they like, and not made a penny at it or received any recognition.
  Most people that attempt to make fortunes (I was attempting freedom, not riches) fail. For every thousand that tries only a few get lucky.
  Most businesses are run by smart people that make a few errors and those errors cost money and stand in the way between them and fortunes. I knew a woman who opened a coffee shop, much smarter and better disciplined than most people. She was stressed, the business was just making it and after a while she gave it up and is now successful in the corporate world. Being lucky enough not to make a few mistakes that can kill your business is a path to success.
  Look at Trump, a welfare case if anything, same as Churchill, rescued by the banksters, then nothing more than a tool for them. Not the product of success at all, just knowing the right people.
  A large number of people that are well seated financially just got there by selling out. Christ said that thing about a rich man and the eye of a needle. They have walked on eggshells, bought the political correctness, are materialists and don't really give a shit about anything or anyone but themselves.

opher goodwin Added Oct 8, 2018 - 7:28am
Mircea - welcome to the reality of life for the majority of South Africans for generations. Or were you content to have a racist regime?
opher goodwin Added Oct 8, 2018 - 7:29am
As my Mum used to say - simple things suit simply minds like little pants fit little behinds.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 8, 2018 - 8:46am
Or were you content to have a racist regime?

HRH D'Opher has no problem with racist kaffirs but can't constrain his hatred for whites.

Ward Tipton Added Oct 8, 2018 - 8:58am
Ecclesiastes 8:9 says, "That man has dominated man to his injury

"Well said Marty.  In New York City it is against the law to address someone with other than their preferred gender pronoun.  I think there are 72 and counting.  The fine can reach $250,000.  And the left calls us fascists?"

As an intelligent hillbilly, I prefer to be addressed as a god and believe any denial on your part to address me as such and to afford me the due respect inherent in such a position to be hate speech ... and I want the state to come in and protect me from mean people like you!

Loves me a slippery slope! Lawsy yes!
opher goodwin Added Oct 8, 2018 - 8:59am
Jeffry - Oh I see I've been promoted! Excellent.
I have a big problem with the racist white supremacy of the apartheid vermin. I also have a big problem with the corruption of the incumbent black party - another set of vermin. I have a problem with the way the white farmers are being treated too. I am in favour of a well-managed return of the land to the blacks from whom it was stolen. I would prefer adequate compensation for the white farmers and the training of the black farm managers to enable them to farm it properly. None of that appears to have happened.
In summary - it is a mess all around.
TexasLynn Added Oct 8, 2018 - 9:07am
Opher >> As my Mum used to say...

My mom used to say - proofread your $%$## before you post it; especially if it's a personal attack.  Since that was back in the 70s I never knew what the &^% she was talkin' about.  :P

Just havin’ some fun at your expense, Opher.  I do that crap all the time (misspell and mistype and have fun at your expense).  It all comes around. Dam karma!
Ward Tipton Added Oct 8, 2018 - 9:23am
My karma can run over your dogma!
Mircea Negres Added Oct 8, 2018 - 11:53am
FacePalm, I believe in each man or woman being just that, to the best of their abilities, so pinning me in a political philosophy is kinda difficult, though I tend (for obvious reasons) to fall under democracy. Push comes to shove, I'd dig my hole under social democracy, ie. a system which inspires people regardless of race or gender to reach for heights while standing ready underneath with a safety net in case they fall.
Mircea Negres Added Oct 8, 2018 - 12:02pm
Opher, do not mistake the past horrors of apartheid for the really ugly shit that's coming now, or find yourself the (un)witting accomplice to genocide. I knew a Romanian Jewish couple who got their boy and girl out of Romania. Met them in South Africa. They did nothing to nobody, supported no apartheid, yet after the 1994, the mother was one of the first white people to be carjacked in Johannesburg by black people. The mother was shot nine (yes, 9 fucking times!) with a 9mm pistol, but lived to go through therapy for years because of that. What did she do? What have others done, when the number of those who actually did something is what neither you nor the South African government know? Oh, you wanna say "a black man killing a white one is okay after apartheid because of what happened"? Try telling that to those who like myself had nothing to do with it!!! Here's another uncomfortable thought- imagine what would happen when an innocent white man's family is killed by blacks in the name of "redressing past injustices" when they had nothing to do with it. Imagine further what such a white (or any other, when confronted with such injustice) might do in response after more than two decades of being wrongly blamed for what other people did, just because of their skin color. Now, doesn't holding any person responsible just because of their skin color for what somebody else did sound like racism to you, or are you so eager for the blood of innocent white people to be spilled that the thought causes no pause? Think, before you drink, before you type and drive me mad with your blind stupidity!
Tamara Wilhite Added Oct 8, 2018 - 2:12pm
Jeffry Gilbert Liberals have the power and privilege to define good terms to only apply to them and bad words to only apply to the other side.

Liberals say they and they alone are love, smart, educated, tolerant, rational. This lets them denigrate everyone else as stupid, crazy, ignorant or "hate". By their own definition, any opinion contrary to liberal dogma can be classified as hate speech and banned. Twitter goes the other route and stifles conservative speech with "quality" filters - revealing liberal prejudices.

Then again, Twitter not seeing hash tags like kill all men, kill all whites, cancel white people (same thing as kill), kill all J- and so forth as hate speech is further evidence of liberal bigotry given a pass by their moral cover.

Because of their power and privilege, a liberal beating up a conservative is protecting the oppressed and not really doing anything wrong ... while the conservative who utters hate facts or gathers with like minded people to hear a speech can be literally attacked in the name of "safety".
James E. Unekis Added Oct 8, 2018 - 3:12pm
Well said Tamara, thanks.
FacePalm Added Oct 8, 2018 - 4:50pm
Mircea Negres-
I believe in each man or woman being just that, to the best of their abilities,
So do i; these days, however, various leftist types claim there's something like 72 gender or variations.  Frankly, i don't buy into that kind of insanity variously called "sexual identity disorder" or "sexual dismorphia."(spelling may of off on that last).

Most people do - fall under democracy, that is - this is why the F&F of American despised it.  Not in the Constitution anywhere, and on purpose.  They'd all read Plato's "Republic," you see.

Personally, i don't trust "the government" to do that; i prefer local neighborhoods/churches, etc., for charity work as they know the individuals involved and their circumstances far better than any gov't agent, and the charity they give would be from the heart, not at the figurative or literal gunpoint of the State.

But, different strokes for different folks is what keeps life interesting.  As long as what someone else does or believes doesn't negatively impact my life, let them be free.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 8, 2018 - 8:14pm
An example of batshit crazy political correctness that D'Opher et all love is the whole of Britain has to eat halal yet only 7% of the population is muzzie.

Simply cannot offend the muzzies there.
Marty Koval Added Oct 8, 2018 - 8:45pm
FacePalm,

The comment you made about, I don't trust "the government" in many cases is a correct statement. In the USA, the government is made of "We The People", so thereby, the question is? Is "We The People" voting intentionally for untrustworthy candidates or are the majority of "We The People", ill informed and have no idea who they are voting for?
FacePalm Added Oct 8, 2018 - 9:34pm
Marty-
i disagree that "the government is the people," unless you mean the rich people or the bought'n'paid-for people.

Here's one reason i believe that: not ONE of "the people" can enforce or even make a Citizen's arrest on a USG employee for the violation of his/her oath of office, and this is because courts have ruled for a long time that although the Constitution is a compact(allegedly, a stronger form of contract), only the States are parties to it; the People are not, despite the lofty language of "We the People" which begins the Constitution.

Patrick Henry noted this during the Virginia debates on ratification of the Constitution, to wit:

"I have the highest veneration of those Gentleman, -- but, Sir, give me leave to demand, what right had they to say, We, the People? My political curiosity, exclusive of my anxious solicitude for the public welfare, leads me to ask who authorized them to speak the language of, We, the People, instead of We, the States? States are the characteristics, and the soul of the confederation. If the States be not the agents of this compact, it must be one of great consolidated National Government of the people of all the States."
-- Patrick Henry(1736-1799) US Founding Father
Source: in Debates in the 1788 Virginia debates, stated on June 4, 1788

Note: it would be 5 more years before the Constitution was ratified, conditionally, with the addition of the Bill of Rights.  Virginia, specifically, reserved the right to withdraw from the Union if it became evident that any form of tyranny or arrogation of powers not delegated was being attempted - but Congress "refused to recognize it."

i'm sorry; if i make a contract with anyone which is conditional, and those conditions are violated, i don't really care whether the other party recognizes it or not.  A breach is a breach is a breach.

Additional note:
Henry refused to attend the meeting which had been billed as making Amendments to the Articles of Confederation because he "smelled a rat."  Indeed, the movers at Philly pulled the old switcheroo, and stuck the Constitution in it's place...not that it's all that bad, there's just no mechanism for the People to enforce it on anyone save by petitioning their State representatives - and nowadays, they're beholden to the Federal government for subsidies of various kinds, and the threat of withholding those usually suffices to get the Reps to shut up and do what they're told by the feds, not the Citizens.
FacePalm Added Oct 8, 2018 - 9:43pm
Marty-
Upon review, i see that i neglected to answer your question:

A major part of the problem is that the People are unaware - and this was deliberate - that America was designed as an experiment in SELF-government, not being "governed."  The Public Fool system does not wish the People to be informed concerning not only this, but how to compel their PUBLIC SERVANTS to obey them instead of rule over them.

That said, with the advent of the internet and the information age, more and more of the People are waking up and asking would-be reps uncomfortable questions like:

"If courts have the right if not the duty to prosecute those sworn people in courtrooms who get caught lying, what should happen to those who lie under their Oaths of Office?"

"Do we have an honest money system in these united States?"  "What can be done to fix it?"

"Are you a globalist or a nationalist?"

...etc.

But i appreciate your asking me.
Ward Tipton Added Oct 9, 2018 - 12:48am
People is mostly defined and utilized in Black's Law as "The State" or government. The People vs.

Persons is actually the plural of person and more accurate, but by legal definition, is still considered to be Res or property of the people ... the state.

Anything other than a "Flesh and blood man or woman" is considered to be part of "the people" ... the state.

Face, did you put together Reno with your Fireman yet? I am betting most of that movement is there.

FacePalm Added Oct 9, 2018 - 2:16am
Are you talking Nevada or Janet?
Ward Tipton Added Oct 9, 2018 - 2:27am
Nevada
FacePalm Added Oct 9, 2018 - 2:29am
And the origin of "person" is from the ancient Greek "persona," which referred to the masks that actors wore when performing.  Apropos, eh, wot?

i daresay that very few know that the vast majority of laws are written to apply to "persons," not men/women/children, and that one can avoid statutory "law" merely by denying "personhood," asserting your status as natural man/etc., and staying aware that their tactic will be to TRICK you into agreeing you are this juristic person.  This only applies, however, to laws which are "malus prohibitum."  If you damage anyone's life, liberty, or property, you'd best make amends as swiftly as possible, if possible.

(in America, there are two basic forms of law: "malus in se," bad in and of itself, like assault, robbery with violence, vandalism, kidnapping/rape/murder, etc., and "malus prohibitum," meaning "bad because prohibited," e.g. most traffic laws, tax laws, drug laws, prostitution laws, and etc., for there's no victim.  This would be where the 6th Amendment could come into play; for example, if your straw man is charged with "running a stoplight," and the claimant is "The State," demand that "The State" be put on the stand so that it can be cross-examined.  As it cannot, denial of the right guaranteed by Oaths of office taken by representatives of the State(judges, prosecutors, sheriffs), refusal to honor("preserve, protect, and defend against all enemies") the 6th is denial of due process, isn't it?)
Ward Tipton Added Oct 9, 2018 - 2:34am
I would be happy just to be able to get a copy of Title 2 of the USC that was not redacted. I do not see how redacting laws can be legal, though I know it is not lawful. Still, they freely do that these days.
FacePalm Added Oct 9, 2018 - 4:06am
i don't know how much the ChiComs/globalists have infiltrated Cornell, but i found a link to Title 2 there.  Here it is.  Having never read it(or been aware of it), i'd of course have no idea if it's been redacted or not - but if the SaL and the CFR have not also been redacted, it's still possible that the relevant info can be found there, assuming you know what you're looking for.

(for those who have any interest, the "SaL" means the "Statutes at Large," which is a chronological recording of the laws of the United States(now, however, the UNITED STATES, Inc.); the CFR = the Code of Federal Regulations, which states how laws shall be enforced, as well as the definitions of the words used in the laws.)
Flying Junior Added Oct 9, 2018 - 5:04am
ChiComs?  Does that signify Chicago communists?  You are far more insane than I originally gave you credit for!

CFR?  I thought that was the Council on Foreign Relations!  You are the craziest whack-a-doodle I have met anywhere or anyplace.  You're like Daffy Duck driving a 1949 Coupe DeVille through Beverly Hills blindfolded.  How does it feel, baby?
FacePalm Added Oct 9, 2018 - 6:28am
FJ-
"There is a principle which is a bar to all information, proof against all arguments, and is guaranteed to keep a man in everlasting ignorance.  That principle is contempt prior to investigation."
~Herbert Spencer

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; those who mean to be their OWN governors, therefore, will arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
~James Madison

If you choose to sit in the seat of the mocker, and make your home with those who denigrate and despise the Truth, you will eventually reap the fruit of that foolish stance...and the taste will be bitter indeed, but you'll be required to eat it all, unless and until you change your mind.  "Before you accuse, criticize and abuse, walk a mile in my shoes" - or better yet, investigate the truth of my claims before resorting to foolish tactics intended to inflame and instigate retaliation.  i don't much care to be manipulated into that position, nevertheless i can certainly take it and dish it right back out, if need be...but as "a man convinced against his will is of his own opinion still," you may have some work ahead of you - well, unless you're content to remain in ignorance, that is.

Not that you care, but there are 3 places where US law is recorded: the USC(United States Code), the Statutes at Large, and the Code of Federal Regulations.  That you failed to do even minimal websearching to confirm or disprove merely points out the flaws in your character.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 9, 2018 - 6:34am

Oh no! You done gone an' dunnit now! Snowflake meltdown in 3...2...1

Ward Tipton Added Oct 9, 2018 - 6:51am
Redacted ... even if you order it from the Government Printing Office, redacted.
Eric Reports Added Oct 9, 2018 - 3:56pm
It is those trapped in the universities, who succumb to peer pressure, to teachers, to the status quo.  Look at the mad response to Kavanaugh, clawing at door, screeching, mindless slogans.  They're brainwashed.
Flying Junior Added Oct 9, 2018 - 4:23pm
I was on a tear.  I was letting my anger get the best of me.
Michael B. Added Oct 10, 2018 - 2:50am
The left has proven time and time again what they truly are. Gawd, I wish that all PC roaches and rodents like Gopher Badlose and his hideous Limey and non-Limey minions all had:

One face, for me to smash in with my cowboy boots;

One skull, for me to break a thick bottle over, and two eyeballs, that I would stab out with the aforementioned broken bottle;

One neck, with both of my hands firmly around it, strangling it;

And, most important, one ass that I could shove the broken bottle up...sideways, of course.

Then I would take a break to figure out what to do next to you slimy, disgusting, grimy scumbuckets, lol.
The Burghal Hidage Added Oct 10, 2018 - 3:03am

If the inverse is true then you'd better find a larger hat
Michael B. Added Oct 10, 2018 - 3:23am
Really? Now we're quoting Mum? Let me guess...it's because we're all children who don't know what's better or worse for us? LOL, and of course, we should trust Gopher to sort it all out! Gopher, your Mum was, and for all I know still is, a scabby-ass crack whore, and you're the son of a thousand fathers, LOL.
FacePalm Added Oct 10, 2018 - 7:17am
FJ-
I was on a tear.  I was letting my anger get the best of me.

Thanks for letting me know; i appreciate that a great deal.  There's hope for you yet!

*grin*
FacePalm Added Oct 10, 2018 - 7:22am
Ward-
Sorry about that.
Is there a particular section you're interested in?  i may be able to find a hard-copy, difficult to scrub from the internets...

But i'd need to know which section(s) you're looking for, so i can call around and find a source.

Reminds me that in most history books in the Public Fool system, the Preamble to the Bill of Rights - arguably the most important part insofar as showing the lawful basis for restricting the powers of sworn public servants - has been removed, too.

It took me several tries before i could find a copy of the Constitution which included that Preamble w/an online search, as well.
Jeffry Gilbert Added Oct 10, 2018 - 8:04am
Really? Now we're quoting Mum?

This from someone still wearing short pants.

The Burghal Hidage Added Oct 11, 2018 - 5:56pm