The Adoration of the Trolls

I wish to provide a thread in this place for the continued adoration of Trolls and the refinement of the Art of Trollism. I was the undisputed head troll on Salon.com’s Tabletalk for 16 years unrelenting, omnipotent beyond faults and unchallenged.  Among my many accomplishments, I blush at the elegance and the sheer volume of these tomes, was the creation, inter alia, of the Sock it to Rush thread series surpassing 80,000 posts.  I am certain I was at least partially to ‘blame’ for the demise of that hallowed thread, haunted by David Horowitz, Chester James Carville Jr. and other luminaries. It is a place that was born and died of political infamy. It was discontinued out of political cowardice.

So, I salute trolls in such places as this and encourage future trollism as we dispute, mock and disembowel the tangled political theories of the left.

Comments

rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 20, 2018 - 4:25pm
Be ye a troll too?
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 20, 2018 - 4:44pm
I say who should not be a troll!
Ryan Messano Added Dec 20, 2018 - 6:38pm
Don't encourage Michka:).  However, that said, the opportunity to mock and deride leftists and their fairy tales is a source of never ending joy to me.  I get tremendous schadenfreude from it.  And for any Christians who say I should not, I refer you to Elijah and the prophets of Baal, as he mocked them right before they went up in smoke.  The leftists are the Prophets of Baal.  Totally clueless.

Also, I loved the Brer Rabbit tales, and I think those on the right, Mogg is getting there, as he's too fixated on himself, are like Brer Rabbit, and they constantly run circles around Brer Bear and Brer Fox on the left, laughing as they do so.  I know I do.

With 22 willing objects of derision, this is a playground that never gets dull.
Dino Manalis Added Dec 20, 2018 - 7:12pm
 Trolls are people too!
Thomas Napers Added Dec 21, 2018 - 5:05am
Stone-Eater Added Dec 21, 2018 - 5:21am
Not again....please.
opher goodwin Added Dec 21, 2018 - 12:44pm
There are those who engage with intelligence and those who don't.
Intelligence is welcome - even if it is deliberately destructive - unintelligence is a pain in the arse.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 21, 2018 - 1:12pm
Apparently trolls have no intelligence?
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 21, 2018 - 1:13pm
Thomas Napers

"It would be great if someone alerted me to where I can find one of these trolls. Take this website, which person among us is a troll?  Don't just state his name, share a few comments which led you to this opinion of him."

I r troll i b wonderful.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 21, 2018 - 1:15pm
Ryan Messano

"...mock and deride leftists and their fairy tales"

Two rewards of life.
Flying Junior Added Dec 22, 2018 - 3:16am
All trollery will be subject to the prick of the Troll Slayer.

However, since Ryan is already dead, to kill him will require Valerian steel.
Ryan Messano Added Dec 22, 2018 - 1:02pm
Libtard alert.  Two of the worst specimens on WB.  Flying Jackassus is a profane and witless liberal specimen who is all bark, no bite.  Michkalata is a particularly deadly strain of liberal, which is guaranteed to poison all in it's vicinity.  It's recommended to delete immediately, to avoid infection and poisoning.
Ryan Messano Added Dec 22, 2018 - 4:42pm
Note to all posters.  Unfortunately, WB has been infected with a very serious bug and virus.  It is  known as the Michkalattula virus, and is quite toxic to healthy conversations.  If you wish to have reasonable conversations, it is recommended to delete this troublesome virus QUICKLY when it appears on your post, to avoid noisome effects.  Thank you for your consideration, and I apologize about any inconvenience ridding yourself of this virus may cause you.  Either the Michkalattula virus will destroy WB or WB will destroy it.   Long live liberty, freedom, virtue, wisdom and Writer Beat!  Have a Happy Holiday Season!
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 22, 2018 - 4:51pm
He be gone.
Ryan Messano Added Dec 22, 2018 - 4:53pm
Thank you, rycK.  Having you, and a few other conservatives here is a Godsend.  It's unconscionable his filth is tolerated anywhere.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 22, 2018 - 5:45pm
The unconscionable filth is the common practice of the far left. It will never change. We should look carefully at his every word and implied deed. Each of our slimy enemies is a small part of the bigger leftist movement. Many in our nation hate us and we have to deal with that.

He could be a prince in San Francisco.

Have a Happy Holiday Season Ryan and God Bless.
Autumn Cote Added Dec 23, 2018 - 4:08am
If you adore trolls and consider Michka comment that of a troll, why did you delete it?
Ward Tipton Added Dec 24, 2018 - 2:40pm
I generally keep a line in the water when I am heading out to my favorite fishing spot ... does that make me a troll or a troller?
Ward Tipton Added Dec 24, 2018 - 2:40pm
I hope it does not make me a trolley ... then I would be run out of town on a rail.
Logical Man Added Dec 24, 2018 - 3:18pm
Left/Right.....
What a pile of crap the concept is.
Dividing people into separate groups and setting them at each others throats is hardly a recipe for success, except for those who wish to rule over others.
Please refine your comments by defining what is 'Left' and what is 'Right'.
Without that, there is only noise.
You who claim to be 'Rightists' are rarely right about anything.
You who claim to be 'Leftists' are falling for the age old bullshit too.
Wake the fuck up.
FacePalm Added Dec 24, 2018 - 11:36pm
LM-
i believe it was Ray-gun who said something similar to this:

"I suggest there is no left or right, not really; there is only up or down.  Up, to the maximum amount of liberty possible without trampling on the liberty of your neighbor, or down to the antheap of totalitarian nightmares."

But perhaps more on-point to your point, "divide and conquer" is probably the oldest strategy of war known to mankind, and "identity politics" is it's new engine.
rycK the JFK Democrat Added Dec 27, 2018 - 5:59pm
I never wanted to be a troll, but  was given that moniker by my enemies [on 6 continents] some two decades ago at Salon. As such, my enemies chose me and classified me as a troll because  they did not like my comments.

So, I am a troll by historical circumstance--not by design. And, that is fine for many purposes.

I deal in  concepts--not personalities.

Michka does not deal in concepts he attacks people without reason or methodology and as such his comments do not contribute to any meaningful discussion. When he becomes obtuse I whack his blather.

As for those who demand we live in categories of only the rigid left and right I ask: We are limited to only two choices??

Baloney to  that narrow view.

Recent Articles by Writers rycK the JFK Democrat follows.