My Fucking Favorite Fucking Xmas Songs

For some reason, I've reached the point to where my current favorite fuckin' Xmas songs are all from Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols, specifically "Bodies" and "Pretty Vacant", however, here are a couple of fuckin' more:

The Rugburns - "I Hate Christmas":

Fear - "Fuck Christmas":

Eric Idle - "Fuck Christmas":

Denis Leary - "Merry Fucking Christmas":

South Park - "Mr. Garrison Merry Fucking Christmas":

Additions to the repertoire are always welcome!

Comments

Nobody's Sweetheart Added Dec 22, 2018 - 6:41am
I actually saw Jesus earlier today! He was shuffling through a raggedy-ass parking lot as if he owned it. Closer scrutiny revealed what certain people have been saying all along...Jesus is BLACK!!! However, whether it was pure racism and/or yuletide cheer I'll never know, but Black Jesus was spray-painted WHITE! In arriving at this very sorry condition (nobody wants to be White, but everyone wants to emulate them), whether or not Black-and-White Jesus was seriously involved in communicating with Dad-God-Vito-Pooh-Bah (least likely), or totally obliterated and passed-out (most likely), I'll never know.

Jeffry Gilbert Added Dec 22, 2018 - 7:37am
More often than not I've shared your disdain for the orgasmic release so many get from the Christmas season. It makes me retch.

Just the other morning I was leaving quite early for a ride into the city. I had tried to not disturb her but closing and securing the safe woke herself.

In spite of myself I hear "It's A Holly Jolly Christmas" in my head.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Dec 22, 2018 - 8:03am
@ Captain Gilbert - "She asked me not to go to the city to buy her a gift telling me that she has all she needs with me taking care of her so well every day."

That almost brings tears to my eyes. That reminds me of one of the myriad reasons I hate fucking Xmas. The way I see things, to those whom you love and/or care about, every fucking day is Xmas, or should be.
The Burghal Hidage Added Dec 22, 2018 - 8:13am
The Kinks, Father Christmas!
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Dec 22, 2018 - 8:20am
@ TBH - To me, The Kinks were kinda like The Romantics of the 60's. Art fags with hairdos that are a hazard to low-flying aircraft are my sworn and implacable enemies, lol. You're a solid dude all around, so I'll overlook this...this time, lol.
Dino Manalis Added Dec 22, 2018 - 8:27am
 That doesn't sound like you like these songs much.
opher goodwin Added Dec 22, 2018 - 8:45am
A good choice!
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Dec 22, 2018 - 8:48am
"That doesn't sound like you like these songs much."

Dino, you really should hear this one:

The Burghal Hidage Added Dec 22, 2018 - 9:23am
The Kinks were the proto-punks, wouldnt you agree Opher?
Steel Breeze Added Dec 22, 2018 - 9:42am
ahh,not so fond memories of '69...
jingle bells
mortar shells
Charlie's in the grass
take your Merry Christmas
and shove it up your ass
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Dec 22, 2018 - 9:49am
Why did I just think of fucking a certain female WBer to the song of "Jingle Bells"?
Logical Man Added Dec 22, 2018 - 11:55am
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Ryan Messano Added Dec 22, 2018 - 12:15pm
Sad.  Happy people don't act or talk this way.
Leroy Added Dec 22, 2018 - 3:22pm

That would bring tears of joy if my wife ever said that to me.

Christmas isn't here yet and she is asking me what I am going to buy her for New Years.  WTF should I buy anything for New Years?  She likes to have it both ways too.  Presents for Chinese holidays as well as American.  Pick one or the other, I tell her.  I hate buying presents.  At least I don't have to fret over what to buy; she always tells me.
FacePalm Added Dec 22, 2018 - 3:46pm
Michael B-
In this newest avatar, you have Christ flipping off the crowd, with the thought bubble of "Eat Me" above His head.

That's interesting, in light of how He said that His flesh is food indeed, and His blood is drink, indeed.

"Onward Christian Cannibals," eh?  Or is there a deeper meaning you'd prefer not to contemplate...
Jeff Michka Added Dec 22, 2018 - 4:00pm
"I'm screaming because I'm White and its Xmas"  "Onward Xtain fucksticks?"  And Ryan is Happy?  Ryan, finally, must have spit out his same-sex husband, Vinny's, cum.  LOL  Faced is calling Yahweh Yaweh "Michael B".  What is Faced talking about?  Maybe Geezus will let him tell us what that means.
Ryan Messano Added Dec 22, 2018 - 4:03pm
^^^^^^^^Insane, Reprobate.

His behavior isn't the saddest part.  The saddest part is he isn't deleted from every post on WB.
Jeff Michka Added Dec 22, 2018 - 4:11pm
So you swallowed Vinny's cum, once again, and you feel guilty and ashamed, eh, Messano.  Geezus will wipe the sprm of your sagging chin, Ryan.  Just prey.
Ryan Messano Added Dec 22, 2018 - 4:12pm
But when you have 22 lunatic liberals and RINO's on WB, they assuage their hurt feelings and use the Michka disease as a cats paw.  They like him, as the Jews liked Barabbas.  No matter how bad someone is, as long as they don't correct us, they are a favorite of ours, eh, WB liberals and RINO's?

I really don't know who is fooling who on here.  No one is learning anything on WB when you have a maniac like Michka running around unchecked.

Would the posters please regulate your posts, and get rid of him.  He is in bad need of discipline.  Every person of sense and reason on here detests him, yet too many give him a pass.  Kindly deal with him.  He is a detestable and vile pervert, and it is a kindness to ruthlessly suppress his filth, to him and to everyone reading.

If a commenter comes on your post, and comments, it is your job to remove those who profanely and obscenely come on your post and attack other commenters.  I do it on my post, and I ask other posters do the same.  I attack others too, and unapologetically, however, I never use the filth that pours out of Michka's mouth.  That is guaranteed to defile the mind of every last writer on here, and will never improve any conversation in human history.

Are we all, with the exception of a few conservative commenters too dull and corrupt to deal with actual wickedness?  If so, perhaps we'd all better learn to speak Mandarin, because we are headed for slavery.  If you can't fight for right in your own private places, you haven't got courage, and without courage, you will lose every last war you fight.

If a guest came in your home, and another guest, for no apparent reason, started physically beating them, and using profanity on them, without any wrongdoing on the part of the abused party, would  you let it continue?  If so, you are a shabby human being, and it is only a shabby human being that allows Michka's filth on their posts.  Those of you who do, are just as responsible for it, as he is.  You don't tolerate that stuff unless you have something seriously wrong with you.
Jeff Michka Added Dec 22, 2018 - 9:11pm
EVERYONE HAD BETTER OBEY RYAN'S ORDERS, OR BETTER, DELETE HIS CRAP.  Ryan runs away from WB WHEN HE CAN''t Confront AND NOBODY MISSES HIM.  LYIN Ryan doesn't even miss himself.  Ryan:  Banned from linkedIN, Facebook and other places can only leave his garbage here, and he constantly complains about me and demands I leave. Hmmm.  The shabby human being here is you, Ryan.  But, no...Ryan is Geezus, so not human.  Keep those legs together, Ryan.
Flying Junior Added Dec 22, 2018 - 10:13pm
Merry Christmas Ryan, you dick-smoking faggot!
Flying Junior Added Dec 23, 2018 - 12:20am
I don't get a big charge out of the rugburns et al.  But I could think of a few Christmas songs that I hate.  I think the worst is, "Do They Know it's Christmas Time at All?"

That fucking, "Sleigh Ride," song...  Man I hate that.

I'm pretty sick of, "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas."

"Santa Baby," is pretty bad.

Anything with a children's choir except for the Peanuts Christmas songs by Vince Guaraldi.
John Minehan Added Dec 23, 2018 - 6:53am
So, mentioning Bing Crosby's version of Adeste Fideles would be off point?

When I was about to deploy back in 2003, John Batchelor happened to play the 1942 version done for AFRTS as "Bumper Music" on his radio show.  It made an impression.
Flying Junior Added Dec 23, 2018 - 8:29pm
I have an entire collection of wartime Christmas songs by Crosby.  Adeste Fideles is lovely. I think he also did Faith of Our Fathers and Away in a Manger, not to mention Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
FacePalm Added Dec 23, 2018 - 11:48pm
Last year, i tried to sing acapella for the first time; for my first song, prefaced by the story that several college campuses had "banned" it, i sang "White Christmas," followed by Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song"(often better-known by it's subtitle, "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire")

It was well-received, much to my surprise; apparently, it isn't always necessary to hide behind a guitar while singing...
Flying Junior Added Dec 24, 2018 - 1:55am
I don't know how many Christmases I sang White Christmas for the oldsters in the nursing home by the beach.  I had the little Bing turn of melody on, "dreaming."  I played chords on the right side of the piano that sounded like chimes.  We had a time.
Logical Man Added Dec 25, 2018 - 8:30pm
Jethro Tull - A Christmas Song.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Dec 29, 2018 - 3:52am
Thank you all for your valuable comments, but as Xmas is over...FUCK YOU ALL! LOL