Australia – Amazing Blue Mountains

Photography – Australia – Amazing Blue Mountains

We were fortunate to be taken to the most incredible Blue Mountains by our great friends Pete and Trudy. We had some super weather, hiked to the bottom and caught some sunsets.

IMG_7102 IMG_7496 IMG_7500 IMG_7572

This planet is a gorgeous place to have opened your eyes on. We really must try to keep it that way.

Build a good zeitgeist. Keep our numbers down. Protect nature and enjoy the wonders of the world.

Its beautiful!

Comments

opher goodwin Added Jan 2, 2019 - 7:33pm
I think WB needs a dollop of beauty to kick the new year off with!!
Stone-Eater Added Jan 3, 2019 - 7:09am
THAT is exactly why I'm restricting my participation. Opher shows us some nice pictures, and Messie redirects the article to the usual pseudo-political one-track-minded drawer blather.

How stupid is that ?!?
opher goodwin Added Jan 3, 2019 - 7:11am
Lol Stone - it needs no comment does it?
Stone-Eater Added Jan 3, 2019 - 7:25am
Oph

I know it makes no diff but just couldn't help it LOL
opher goodwin Added Jan 3, 2019 - 7:32am
Stone - I think these puerile idiots are best illustrated in their own words. They perfectly reveal the ugliness of their minds.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 3, 2019 - 7:36am
Disney....isn't that this childfucker club that produces autotune singers who later turn to whores as a counter reflex ?
opher goodwin Added Jan 3, 2019 - 9:23am
Stone - yes - that's him! Damned from his own mouth - we have words for the twat - twerp being foremost.
Neil Lock Added Jan 3, 2019 - 10:08am
Opher: Ah yes, the Blue Mountains. The only mountains I know of that you walk down into! Where all civilization is up on the ridges, and the "outback" is down in the valleys. Enjoy them! (And Sydney - one of my very favourite cities, where I was lucky enough to work for 6 months).
opher goodwin Added Jan 3, 2019 - 10:51am
Neil - and we did walk down into them too. We had a great time walking the ravines checking out the fish, eels and crayfish.
That must have been great living in Sydney. My friends live in Newcastle. We stayed in Sydney a few days. Great place. But camping out in the outback was just brilliant (apart from the spiders).
Stone-Eater Added Jan 3, 2019 - 12:50pm
Messie

You are UNWANTED here. You know, like not welcome. like not really being a plus, but rather un derangement pas tellement exceptionel. Keep your bible between your legs and shut up.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 3, 2019 - 12:53pm
Oph

Delete Messie's comments and mine to keep the thread clean. It starts to smell funny. I mean wet paper DOES smell funny after a while LOL
opher goodwin Added Jan 4, 2019 - 4:05am
I have deleted the obnoxious brainwashed garbage emanating from the puerile twerp called Messano and will continue to do so on all my threads.
My posts are for intelligent adults. Ryan Messano is unwelcome on any of my posts. In my view his childish rants have no place on a site such as this. He is a brainless twerp.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 4, 2019 - 6:09am
Oph

I guess he's innocent of his behavior. It might be a malign brain tumor at work. He should have himself examined to be sure.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Jan 4, 2019 - 6:39am
That's still a dream trip for me - an all-expenses-paid visit to Australia for Koala bear eradication. Gawd, I HATE those fucking things!
opher goodwin Added Jan 4, 2019 - 10:10am
Stone - he's a silly little kid who has had an abused life and knows no better - the product of a brainwashed childhood, none too bright and oh so limited but opinionated. Best ignored. His brain cell feels lonely.
opher goodwin Added Jan 4, 2019 - 10:11am
Nuke - if you hate them don't eat them.
Nobody's Sweetheart Added Jan 4, 2019 - 10:24am
Opher - As much as you hate spiders, I hate Koalas...and I don't eat them.
opher goodwin Added Jan 4, 2019 - 1:15pm
Nuke - yeah but Koalas don't sneak into your room at night, hide in crevices and crawl over your face while you're asleep. They don't bite you or run about in unpredictable ways. Koalas stay up in eucalyptus trees. If you don't like them you can simply not have any eucalyptus trees near you. That doesn't work with spiders!
A koala phobia is easy to deal with!
Frosty Wooldridge Added Jan 9, 2019 - 11:20am
Love Australia.  I cycled around the entire perimeter of that continent. Hotter than holy hell and then some.  Loved the wombats, camels, Koalas, frilled lizards, kangaroos, emus and dolphins in the surf. Hell of an adventure!
opher goodwin Added Jan 9, 2019 - 3:10pm
My word Frosty - that is an incredible trip! Amazing.