Hindu Militant Nationalism

India today is led by the BJP- Bharata Janata Party (Indian People's Party). It is a Hindu Nationalist Party and it is connected to the RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh-National Volunteer Organization) and the Shiv Sena (Army of Shivaji).

Now here is the deal. The BJP, the RSS and the Shiv Sena form the Trinity of Hindu militant Nationalism whose cadres made up of Male volunteers called "Kar Sevaks" and Female volunteers called "Durga Vahini" who number in the millions are behind a rise in extreme intolerance towards the Christian and Muslim minorities. They are subject to beatings, rapes, murders. Their places of worship are attacked.  The Christian converts are especially targeted. These volunteers train camps called Swayamsevaks. There are thousands of camps across India,  each training thousands of cadres  They are called the Saffron terror

The Hindu Militants believe in Hindutva (Hinduness), Hindustan (Hindu State), and Hindu Rastra (Hindu Theocratic state). They draw their inspiration from the Maratha  Empire and its leader Shivaji which the "Shiv Sena" takes its name. The Shiv Sena is the group that converts others and also reconverts those who had converted to another religion.  The Hindu Militants are extremely violent

To understand that one only needs to read the RSS manifesto written by its founder Madhav Sadashiv Golvalkar:

"There are only three courses open to foreign elements; merge with the national race and adopt its culture, or to live at its mercy as the national race permits, or quit the country at the will of the national race.

That is the only sound view and logical solution on the minorities. That alone keeps the national life healthy and undisturbed...the foreign races in Hindustan must either adapt to the Hindu culture, hold in reverence Hindu religion, must entertain no idea but those of the glorification of Hinduism.

The Hindu nations must lose their separate existence to merge into the Hindu race, wholly subordinate to the Hindu Religious State, claiming nothing, deserving no privileges or preferential treatment, not even citizen's rights"

The RSS was responsible for the assassination of the Mahatma Gandhi, the Babri Masjid Demolition to the Gujarat Pogrom that killed 2 thousand Muslims. These are just 3 examples of an escalating rule of tyranny and intolerance towards all religious minorities especially the Muslims and Christians but also includes the untouchables.

While discussing the rise of Hindu militancy the BJP has been jokingly referred to as the "Blow Job Party" of India. Considering its brutal nature levity is encouraged.

Comments

Unrepentant Added Jan 19, 2019 - 11:27pm
Voota voota? Ooota oto oot ooot ooottttototototo!!! OOOOT OOOOT!!!! L-O-Ooota-Voota-L! Hahahahahah
Johnny Fever Added Jan 20, 2019 - 6:09am
Perhaps someone from India could make sense of this article, I can assure you nobody from America will have any idea what you’re talking about. In addition to writing on a subject nobody is interested in, your article is full of grammatical errors.  For example:

“These volunteers train camps called Swayamsevaks. There are thousands of camps across India, each training thousands of cadres  They are called the Saffron terror.”

-A camp can’t be trained.
-cadres needs a period at the end
-What’s called a Saffron terror?
-Terror needs to be capitalized

I would also add that this article is representative of your opinion.  It’s not a fact that Gandhi was killed by the RSS.  Because nobody here knows or cares about the history of Indian politics, nobody will call you out on things like that.  So consider this comment educational, as I have no interest in a debate over anything you just wrote.
Johnny Fever Added Jan 20, 2019 - 6:11am
Oh and by the way, don't pay any attention to Reverend Father Saint Profit Gayballs aka Michael B.

He's simply a racist prick who enjoys trolling this site.
Unrepentant Added Jan 20, 2019 - 8:16am
How CUUUUUTE!!! JF is a fag, too! Oogala Boogala has expressed much interest in penetrating white assholes; you are first in line!
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 10:08am
Johnny Fever: You are not Barath Nagarajan in white disguise are you? Don't worry you silly little head what other people may or may not know little boy. Never think you know better than others. Just because you are a dumk fuck does not mean other people are brain dead like you are.
So you do not like exposure on the RSS? That is what I read about them. They hope the world keeps silent. Well I am not. So run along now.
Oh yeah I know about idiot MB. He is sooo liberal that his brain broke free and liberated itself a long time ago.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 1:09pm
I notice that the interested party has failed to comment or respond, much less to deny the atrocities. It is tragic and unfortunate, but remains true. I do note however, that you wrote a book, ostensibly seeking solutions ... or introducing solutions? I too have taken such an approach, though it will likely only be implemented in third world countries and/or in Aboriginal and/or Indigenous tribal lands. Would you be interested in a swap?
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 1:15pm
Ward:
What is the title of your book? mine is:
"India Shattering the Illusion. The Birth of New Nations"
by Columbus Falco
I used his name. One reason why my book was swept up in the banning process. It is 423 pages. not the best but full of facts. If and when I republish it I have to severely edit it to maybe a 200-page book.
I have one printed copy so how do we plan to swap?
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 1:43pm
Electronic formats. Mine is about sustainable development, but with regards to a more systemic approach. Happy to send you a copy regardless.

Sustainability being defined as the means to provide for the wants and desires today, without infringing or otherwise limiting the ability of future generations to do the same. Systemic in nature, as it addresses the needs of (and solutions to implement) Economic (and financial ... two different subjects but wrapped up together for a more simple understanding) environmental and social sustainability. Social sustainability is a very big key that most in Sustainable Development tend to gloss over or overlook altogether. With the caste system in place in India, it probably would not work there on a large scale basis. However, when implemented in Community Developments in the current slums and among the lower caste systems ... it would in fact go a long ways into introducing viable solutions. I lack people I can trust there, as you may or may not understand ... and is indicative only of my personal experience, not of the nation as a whole. We are however, always looking for good people to team up with and an exchange of ideas is always a good thing ... most notably in regards to solutions. You can shoot me an email at mwctipton at gmail and I will send you a copy. Though be warned, it is only a brief synopsis but still encompasses around one hundred and twenty-five thousand words ... though that also includes the bibliography which is in itself rather extensive ... though I left out the glossary by and large as it was ungainly and ... overly long as well.

Let me know if you are interested please ... though I will request that you refrain from kindness when reviewing it, and rather seek to tear it apart in order that we can find any holes or tears before these programs are implemented. I am currently working with an investor ... one of the few I have discovered who is willing to invest in the original corporate interests ... so it may begin soon, though that remains to be seen. Always room for critical thinkers ... especially when they can look at things objectively as well as critically.
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 2:27pm
Ward Tipton:
Before I commit myself to read this book let me ask you some basic questions:
India has various programs for the economic development of her poor and the subcontinent's traditions in agriculture, which is the main industry for millions have developed sustaining systems that are systemic
Can you clue me in one example as in irrigation, cultivation and agriculture or in the cottage industries that show a new approach.
many of the economic and social problems of India are also found in other emerging markets but on a lesser scale, so India is a great place to see if a new approach would work.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 4:10pm
Food Forests, Permaculture and RUrban design. This is just a summary however. I have had the projects approved in a great many countries, but we have to build the corporate interests to get it going. The corporations would be owned by the foundation, with strict bylaws in place for both the foundation and the corporate entities, all held together through a weighted, enforceable voice that includes the people. It is complicated, but all in there ... which is why the outline alone is well over a hundred thousand words.
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 5:15pm
Ward:
How do you plan to address Mumbai's slum. It is one of Asia's biggest slum and it is built illegally. Every aspect of that slum of over a million is illegal.
If you are going to deal with the Mumbai city government wouldn't it be feasible to reclaim that land and build proper housing with legal electric connections sewage and water?
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 5:38pm
As I said, it is merely an outline to develop systemic solutions, not a direct answer to any of the vast number of problems it addresses or a complete answer for any individual location. The nature of the system is both integrated and adaptive by necessity. The problems in Mumbai will be substantially different from those in Costa Rica, Panama, Australia, Guinea, Nigeria, Cameroon or any of the other places where the projects have been approved. How could I adequately address any of the problems in India as a nation, much less in any individual locale, without people there working in concert with us, and whom were familiar with the scenario on the ground?
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 5:46pm
Tipton:

That is one big reason nothing gets done. You need the help of DC or the UN. Neither of whom will go against New Delhi because India's army is more important for geopolitical reasons than the wellbeing of India's teeming millions.
Your plans may have got approval but to see them actually transform the 3rd world you need the help of very powerful people.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 6:27pm
Hahahahahaha The US and the UN are why I do not exist as a legal person anymore. They are not going to help and have actively opposed us, up to and including signing a treaty against us. No. The only option is to fund it ourselves which will take a lot of work, and I strongly suspect, will not be completed in our lifetimes ... though that does not mean it cannot commence.
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 6:55pm
Tipton;
Wow! signed a treaty against you guys? Well You know more about the entrenched corruption of these nations than I do. Good luck and I hope your projects come true within your lifetime.
Tamara Wilhite Added Jan 20, 2019 - 7:01pm
I wonder to what degree recent Hindu militancy is a response to Islamic fundamentalism in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan over the past 30 years.

Mustafa Kemal Added Jan 20, 2019 - 7:11pm
Micheal Bagala,

" In addition to writing on a subject nobody is interested in, your article is full of grammatical errors.  For example:"

I for one, am interested, so thank you for writing. As for grammatical errors, I could give a shit.

As for Tamara's very appropriate question
" wonder to what degree recent Hindu militancy is a response to Islamic fundamentalism in"
I would be interested in your opinion.

Mustafa

Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 7:14pm
Tamara:
The Muslim backlash has not yet really begun and the Hindu Militant org has yet to win over other Hindu ethnic groups like the Dravidians who are quite chauvinistic of their ethnicity.
The BJP is right now ruling India and some of the Hindu policies from the BJP are clashing with South Indian Dravidian traditions.

But in the larger picture, the Jewish Media here in America is tacitly siding the Hindu Militants there in India for a common reason. both hate Islam
and
Since Trump is warring with India's nemesis China, the US media (generally controlled by the Jews) keep the Hindu militant atrocities on Christians in India out of the news. Once in a while, some website carries the latest carnage.

The RSS manifesto  (included in my article)is extremely violent in its meaning.  They are not to be underestimated.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 7:26pm
Luck is nothing more than being prepared for the opportunity when it arises. I shall remain prepared! Thank you. In my lifetime? Not very likely, but the wheels can be set in motion ... and once set in motion, difficult to stop.
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 7:51pm
Ward:
The level of corruption is maintained because it generates a lot of money. For example, a slum dweller pays top rent for a shack room he shares with maybe 6 to 7 others. He pays somewhere in the region of 3.5 rupees per square foot. It is paid to the "slum mafia" and of course avoids taxes. A group living in Mumbai or New York is reaping the millions from those slums.
Same with the beggars. they are professionals often deliberately deformed to get more money. kids are kept under control with the use of drugs and they pay their collections to the beggar mafia.
Corruption includes the harvesting of organs. if debt is too high an organ is sold, usually a kidney either to pay the debt or to get money. Very lucrative. It is figured that a healthy human is worth over a million dollars.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 7:58pm
Which is exactly why people who are needed there who know the situation and can speak to the people at their own level ... so to speak. We have people in a great many locations around the world, but always looking for people to join us in the efforts. However, it would not be an easy row to hoe for sure. Inroads have been made in many nations, simply because there are people there who are working to make a difference, even if getting it started does require us to do all of the heavy lifting by ourselves. Anyhow, it was just a thought if you were interested. Those very same people will fight you tooth and nail once they see that it is clearly an attainable goal to alleviate not only the symptoms, but the root cause of poverty. It has been my experience that very few of the national ... and to date, none of the global leaders want actual solutions.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 7:58pm
And trust me, they are more well suited towards the fight than most of us are.
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 20, 2019 - 8:53pm
Ward:
I have a friend who is an eminent Psychiatrist who lives in the Bay area. Since 2004 he has dedicated his life to helping some of the most rejected children in India. They are rejected due to the scourge of leprosy and coming from the lowest casts, often pariahs.
Since he has been working with them some have graduated from college and hold degrees today. He set up a school and worked with locals on a whole bunch of things. He is now in his late 70's and still makes trips to India.
I have long lost touch with him but the last we spoke he was doing great work. I would be too angry to look in the face of politicians. In 2009 I went back to Sri Lanka and one of the first things I did was meet with the minister responsible in rebuilding Jaffna town for the Tamil refugees.
In that meeting some really odd things took place and I got nowhere. I have my journey I have to make as a Sri Lankan in the Western world. I am taking it one day at a time.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 20, 2019 - 9:36pm
All any of us can ever do is the best we can with what we have ...
Jeff Michka Added Jan 21, 2019 - 5:36pm
Well, gee, Michael BB, are these Hindu nationalists building public restroom and sanitary facilities in India.  "Need a bathroom?  There's a river, stream, pond or small creek right over there.  This is whee I start to laugh at the Trumpian notion that India is this economic/intellectual super power out to economically destroy the US.  You folks can't build an outhouse, don't want to, and what does that mean when some guy brags his call center has more doctorates and ,Master degree holders than a major university.  Wow, now can any of them site and build a public toilet?  Noooope.
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 21, 2019 - 6:14pm
Jeff:
I do not know how to even address your stupidity. Crapping on the streets is now part of San Francisco and they have toilets. You cannot be such a shit head not to understand that shitty San Francisco streets do not make California a weak and feeble state.
That is where the rich Jews live like Zucky the bloodsucker live. and his billions. do you want to fuck with Zuck? Doubt it Jeff regardless if there are piles of shit along the way.
Now the problem with Hindu militants is that they have the capacity to rip a nation like India apart. Such a destabilizing force will be a geopolitical nightmare.

For example, the effects of the Hindu Tamil Tigers was to internationalize the use of suicide vests to child soldiers and Suicide bombers. they changed how global terrorism is done. Do you think you can fuck around with these Terrorists even if they shit on the streets? doubt it Jeff.
Jeff Michka Added Jan 21, 2019 - 6:30pm
Oh oh, Michael BB is angry with me for stating India's public health problems stem from every body of water in the county being used for a bathroom, AND drinking/potable water sources.  And you'll win a lot of cryptofasist buddies and pards here on WB for mentioning those damn Jews, eh?  yeah, Hindu nationalism will tear India apart, and it will be the nightmare of Indians and folks like you.  And what homeless people in San Fran do, wasn't what I mentioned and you didn't obviously answer, if you Indians are sooo well educated and smart, why are rivers your bathrooms?  I will sell you some nifty plans for two holers for 50Million rupees?  Okay.  Now, don't go saying I'm not being generous.
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 21, 2019 - 6:36pm
Jeff dear. I am fine if you are into shit. I am not so hey if you want to write an article on your shit fetish please do so.,
White Hair'd Added Jan 22, 2019 - 12:54pm
This is nothing new, for India (or anywhere else.)
There is never a shortage of people who just don't get it and who must learn the lesson all over again.
Carry on, India.
Michael B Bagala Added Jan 22, 2019 - 1:24pm
White Hair'd
The modern-day Hindu militant movement is new and dangerous. Let me know why you feel otherwise.
Jim Stoner Added Feb 12, 2019 - 2:45pm
I found your article quite informative and comprehensible.  India is playing with fire with these Hindu nationalists, though so far they have not blown up everything there.  It could just be a matter of time and the right spark.

I suggest that India better do something to help Bangladesh prepare for the day when the sea water will contaminate all their fresh water and there will be tens of millions of refugees.  Pay for some Dutch experts to come in: Sea walls?

Michael B Bagala Added Feb 12, 2019 - 8:13pm
Jim
What the Hindu nationalists have done is having consequences.
-The assassination of the Mahatma by an RSS member
-Destruction of the Babri Masjid in Ayodha
-Pogrom killing 2 thousand Muslims in Gujarat
-Ongoing persecution of Muslim, Christian, Dalit Untouchable) and Adivasi (Tribal) incl murder, rape, property destruction.

Then you have the Hindu Tamil militants who waged a 26 year war in Sri Lanka which ended up killing close to a 100 thousand and devastated that nation. Hindu tamil militants perfected a good deal of the terrorist tactics in the 1980's which were used by the global Islamic terrorist network.

-The Assassination of Rajiv Gandhi, Ranasinghe Premadasa and dozens of politicians, to leaders of the community. massive use of child soldiers and child suicide bombers.

If anything the Hindu Nationalists would most likely prefer the (Muslim) bangladeshi drown and they reclaim the land.

Jeff Michka Added Feb 12, 2019 - 10:05pm
They might try and occupy Bangladeshi low lands after the next tyhpoon if they move quickly enough, elbowing the Bangladeshis racing to occupy the same space and build rickety homes that will be demolished in the next storm, just like the previous homes on the same sites.  Once again, your people can't build outhouses, why should we worry about their militant politics?  You remind me of the type of people portrayed in Naipual's "An Area of Darkness," doesn't matter if you're in the states or ol Mother India.  "Let's go take a shit in Momma's river the "holy Ganges."  You people....LOL
Michael B Bagala Added Feb 13, 2019 - 1:09am
Michka
Do not be such a bitter Jewish  Bitch. I know my Hindu/Buddhist/Jain/Sikh culture makes your death cult JUDEN religion look worse than Hindu shit but hey that is life.
Jim Stoner Added Feb 13, 2019 - 1:40am
Mustafa,
If I recall correctly, the Muslim Moghuls occupied most of India before the Brits came in.  That might have something to do with it, you can tell me.

Michael,
I fear there is much worse ahead, and I do think it will be proposed to fortify the border with Bangladesh if things get too crazy there.  But if the Hindu Nationalists can make peace with Pakistan that would excuse much.

Michael B Bagala Added Feb 13, 2019 - 8:40am
Jim
Most likely another Muslim nation will be born. India's Muslim population of 180 million will grow to around 300 million by 2030 or 2050. Muslim majority state like Kashmir is in a similar position as Palestine/Israel, but with greater leverage for Kashmiri's, even though they are dealing with 3 nuclear powers.
There is a large population of Muslims in India's most populous state of Utter Pradesh
The way things have gone since 1948 includes the formation of Pakistan as a homeland for S. Asia's Muslims then Bangladesh as a homeland for Bengali Muslims. All along Kashmir remains contested. All 3 cases are Muslim issues.

Recent Articles by Writers Michael B Bagala follows.