THE UNHOLY FEMININE OR EPIGENETICS

The unholy Feminine

A friend of mine told me to watch that, and so far I only saw this part of two, but, well, it sounds interesting. I mean, I don't believe what people tell me straight away, and often what you see is not what is reality, but I thought, ok. give it a go. I've never heard of anything like Epigenetics before, but I must admit, it has some points to consider.

Most of us know about the invention of Eugenics in the UK in the late 1900's and what resulted from that - right up to the Aryan First ideology, although this too was used for economic purposes after all, but it was a welcomed ideologic hook for other actions...

But when one looks at how the genders are played one against the other today, "neofeminism", the weakening of the man on the biological basis, the trend for a "one gender" society (like decide whatever gender you want to be) and the PC language that replaces every gender hint by a * or another sign you can't deny that something is going on. Languages are rewritten, and when one is not approving on "culture and identity has to be destroyed in order that everyone understands everyone because we all are the same and sex is interchangeable" he is either called a

backward-oriented old bugger or an intolerant egoist.

Now - is this a NWO (if this unification of people as per Brave New World or 1984) agenda or simply a delusional exaggeration of what started in 69 with "free love and tolerance" ?

I don't know, frankly. But I do see that the trend is there to form a world population where identity is lost, and when that is achieved, such a population is ideal for "mind control". Today we have same music likes around the planet, same clothing trends from Asia to Europe and the US, same food preferences (McShit, there goes my health), a seemingly universal meaning about what is "right" or "wrong" in politics or science, in moral behavior and lifestyle.

And the foregoing division that leads to collapse of identity later is fed by social media.

Now, how does Epigenetics come in there ? In my opinion a weakened human being which has become a simple "functional existence" can be reproduced over generations with specific attributes suitable for a predetermined role in society, from the carpenter to the soldier to the teacher. Maybe it will also be possible to preconfigure people's IQ's....

People are disoriented. And a disoriented people can be drawn into a certain mental and physical state easier through mind control by the media, the education system and nutrition containing certain chemicals and addictives than a population which is able to form an individual mind and thinks before following a certain trend and lifestyle.

Watch that video, with caution (I mean "occult" stuff is going a bit too far for my taste), but there are things that need considering when seeing in what state the (Western) world is in.

Comments

opher goodwin Added Jan 24, 2019 - 11:13am
Hi Stone - epigenetics is something I was teaching seven years ago. It is a very interesting discovery. We used to believe that genes were fixed and expressed single characteristics but then we discovered that things weren't quite that simple. They interacted with each other in ways that altered their expression. Like pressing the alt key changes the other keys on the keyboard. Genes can be expressed in different ways without altering. This means our genome is much more complex.
I'm not sure how or why you relate this to gender.
Personally I think that gender is not binary or even quaternary. It is much more complex than that and always have been. I see it as a spectrum.
I think that has always been the case. But we have a society that puts people in pigeonholes and that society has a binary view of gender - male and female. Anyone who didn't fit was queer and was very much undesirable and picked on.
The pressure on people was severe and I bet that most of those people suppressed their sexuality and lived unhappy lives.
Maybe today we are moving to a less judgemental era where people can be free to be who they really are? Thus it seems that more types of expressions of gender and sexuality are coming out of the woodwork.
I don't see that as sinister. I welcome it.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 24, 2019 - 11:27am
Oph

I'm not sure how or why you relate this to gender

I relate it in the context that the current agenda is first: Get rid of genders altogether, first in behavior and then biologically, and then reprogram these clones to have one single opinion, taste,....etc. Unisex, unithink, unibehave, unilook, because...

CONTROL

we're all the same LOL
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 24, 2019 - 11:39am
The pussification of men and the showing of girlie boys on television as role models for boys is evidence of the outcome he speaks. However, for his posit to be totally true, all people must live in a modern society with TV and cell phones. There are people in parts of the world that are oblivious to same. We bring such immigrants to this country. We have societies where women walk behind men and maintain their "place."

I muse that in this country, all a woman has to do is say the husband look at her funny and she gets an order of protection and gets his house. TV ads, get a pretty car, get the pretty woman. So much truism. I thought a woman like the size a man had in his jeans.

Still, we are preparing for the future world. People objected when the printing press made books and knowledge accessible to the masses. People objected to when women skirts showed their ankles.

There is a question. In past time, a man had to show his mettle or his capability to support a family, if he couldn't he could not get a good womsn/breed. Today every man can get a woman/breed. We have all these children in the St. Judes hospitals. Would you say that preventing purveyors of defective genes from breeding was OK? Women also had to prove they would bear strong children. Now that has stopped. We have these pores less women being advertised as the real deal.

Overall, society will have bright people and the dregs of society. But what you are saying is the dregs of society are being pushed as the norm.

George N Romey Added Jan 24, 2019 - 11:44am
SEF it's nothing more than this privilege/victim crap being spewed by people trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.  So if you are a white heterosexual male from a middle class upbringing you should feel shame that you weren't born as poor black transexual.

The brutal truth of life is that some are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and some aren't.  It's been that way for most of mankind, certainly back to the days of Jesus and that's not changing.  Rather than having pity parties for the latter and giving them meager tokens to live on we should be concentrating on how do we lift them up.  But again that takes a lot of intellectual capacity.  Much easier to be some douche bag talking about "rape culture."
opher goodwin Added Jan 24, 2019 - 12:00pm
Stone - but what has that to do with epigenetics?
Stone-Eater Added Jan 24, 2019 - 1:04pm
Rupert

But what you are saying is the dregs of society are being pushed as the norm.

Yep. The dumber and the more uniform the easier to manipulate and control.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 24, 2019 - 1:04pm
Oph

I just told you....just my POV.
Unrepentant Added Jan 24, 2019 - 2:12pm
I never really paid much attention to this subject, although there's obviously much to it. People should leave it alone, as they're too irresponsible and stupid to be messing with such things.
White Hair'd Added Jan 24, 2019 - 2:30pm
Some years ago, it was discovered that members of a species of migratory birds, which were frequent visitors to bird feeders in the UK, had within the space of a few years, developed characteristics adapted specifically to allow them to be more efficient at feeding at those feeders. Their wings had changed shape to allow them to hover at the feeder, along with other changes away from the parent species. If remembered correctly, the changes had occurred very quickly and so differentiated them from the parent species, that the two species, although related, could no longer interbreed.

I hadn't then heard about epigenetics, but mentioned in a scientific forum that something was at work beyond simple allele drift and gene mutation.
To me, it appeared that the consciousness of the species moved first, towards fulfilling a new understanding of what was needed to better survive and thrive in the world, then the changes to form occurred, to fulfill the new understanding.

I was immediately set upon and told that not only did I not know anything about the subject, (so true and I still don't,) but neither was there a "secret sauce", labeled consciousness and that the changes could all be explained by some principal of physics, (which I don't remember.)
White Hair'd Added Jan 24, 2019 - 2:59pm
George said: "...if you are a white heterosexual male from a middle class upbringing you should feel shame that you weren't born as poor black..."
     _____
"It wasn't always easy for me; I was born a poor black child... had my cock shortened..."
-Steve Martin, in a performance of his famous standup routine which led to the movie, The Jerk.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 24, 2019 - 3:17pm
@ White. "George said: "...if you are a white heterosexual male from a middle class upbringing you should feel shame that you weren't born as poor black..."
     _____
-Steve Martin, in a performance of his famous standup routine which led to the movie, The Jerk."

White Hair'd Added Jan 24, 2019 - 3:36pm
Dr. Green- it sure is deep, too.
Neil Lock Added Jan 24, 2019 - 4:19pm
Dr. Rupert: The story of the three racially different men standing on the bridge and taking a pee. I don't know the US version of that story, but I can give you a Britsk equivalent.

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman were at a festival. After the pubs closed, they had to find somewhere to pee. They chose a bridge over the river. The Englishman went first, and did the simple thing; he peed straight down. The Scotsman, not to be outdone by an Englishman, launched his pee away from the bridge as far as he could. The Irishman at the end of the line, with a beatific smile, launched his pee straight up into the air. And because it was windy, most of it went over the Scotsman and the Englishman.

The Welshman walking along the towpath got the rest.
White Hair'd Added Jan 24, 2019 - 10:08pm
Neil,
Just riffing on your version, pardon, but you have the order wrong; it's The Englishman, the Irishman, then the Scotsman.

The Englishman said, "Damn the wind".
The Irishman said, "That water sure is cold".
The Scotsman said, "It sure is deep, too".

Garg 'nuair dhùisgear
Ward Tipton Added Jan 25, 2019 - 1:33am
"LOL. I asked the question as to whether a lengthened strong cock did not play a significant role in a woman's choice of a man.  The story of the three racially different men standing on the bridge and taking a pee must be frightening to some men of a particular race."

Curiouser and curiouser.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 25, 2019 - 5:35am
@ Stones. "Rupert

But what you are saying is the dregs of society are being pushed as the norm.
Yep. The dumber and the more uniform the easier to manipulate and control."

Sad. But I am glad to see the examined her on WB are not letting that approach prevail. We should thank Autumn for not succumbing to the whining of those who want her to aid dregs feeders to get their ways.
@ White.
"Dr. Green- it sure is deep, too."

I always suspected you were a brother. Indeed all the pissing brother needed to do was to place some fishing hook on his Johnson and he would be catching fish. I wonder if bottom feeders make good eating fish?

@ Neil. "Dr. Rupert: The story of the three racially different men standing on the bridge and taking a pee. I don't know the US version of that story, but I can give you a Britsk equivalent."

What you are relaying is the amazing mutually shared culture of men across the world. It would appear men of every race talk their shit--whether bar or other talks. I believe the gist of this post was what is happening to have men retract theirs or to sit on the potty when taking a leak, as stories like the three men here could land men in the brigs.

@ White.
"Neil,

The Englishman said, "Damn the wind".
The Irishman said, "That water sure is cold".
The Scotsman said, "It sure is deep, too".

Funny, the version I heard is of the White, Black and the Chinese on the George Washington bridge.  Interestingly, as a matter of embellishment or colonizing of an anatomical characteristic, in China, I gather the Chinese men are the ones who would be shown to have the Johnsons to catch flukes.

@ Ward. "Are you saying that is the only reason I am gifted the way that I am? The result of the midnight rendezvous and marriage of my integrated brethren into my family lineage? Hmmmmm. And here I just wanted to know more about the character of the men they were.
Curiouser and curiouser."

If you are coming here to read my shit to find ammunition to say Green is Black, a racist, anti-American, anti-White, anti-religion, or anti-gay, I am sorry to disappoint. However, If you want a read to challenge your intellect, to have you reread multiple times to get it, or to roll over in stitches, then that is what I offer.

We can learn from each other and I have learned that one of the best ways to teach is not to DIRECTLY teach. (HERE AGAIN THE THE COMPLEXITY OF MY WRITINGS.) There are some who believe there was no Jewish holocaust, no Moon landing, and that the Earth is flat. It would be futile to bash them over the head with the truth. As for any flat Earthers here, I would tell them to shit in a latrine in America and shit in one on Jamaica, WI and see if the shit spins differently when flushed. Flat Earth? Oh well, a latrine in America could be an outhouse. So my shitty analogy would not make sense to convince them the Earth is "flat?"

Long Dong Silver would caution not to get into the generalization about a man's male member. His 18 White inches [ albeit fake] also made the Black Justice Thomas envious. So, if you are well endowed, it does not have to be pedigreed by the dalliances of your forebear slave masters and a funky slave woman. Note. White women were also having their ways w enslaved brothers.

"It is difficult to understand when you are being funny, pretentious, condescending or just funny quite often Dr. Green.
Curiouser and curiouser." Ward

Was it Himotep who said eat, live, and be merry because tomorrow you die?  Life is too short to engage in blood pressure raising argument here to introduce a pig to a spa. I won't make things easy for you. Go study my posts and the answer will be clear. Notice I do not get many responses. If I wanted many likes/responses, I would write ice cream like articles.

I would say being pretentious is not my game, activism is.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 25, 2019 - 5:43am
Rupert

But what you are saying is the dregs of society are being pushed as the norm.

Yep. Exactly.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 25, 2019 - 5:52am
White

Good comment. I'm also not an expert of course, I just noted my thoughts about it. And I don't easily follow absurd theories. But then...the human mind is endless, and which ruler wouldn't dream of an army of illiterate idiots he can control and have a nice life himself ?

Create a species of soldier clones with an IQ of 70 ? Ok, one might say, today we have drones and robots which can do the jobs, they a) don't complain, b) don't need food or shelter and c) don't require to be PAID....but there's still billions of people around, and the NWO dreams of a world population of 500 million can not be realized easily but by...making them infertile (there are reports that Monsanto, i.e. Bayer now, is having such ideas) it takes a few generations to reduce world population.

Then, you have 500 million degenerated people who take either the red or the blue pill LOL

Not an easy one, that one.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 25, 2019 - 5:55am

Stone-Eater Added Jan 25, 2019 - 5:57am
Peaceful Pedophile Pope Partying Pissed

True. But sometimes it's fun to imagine things....especially when one sees 20 years later that they have become reality :-;
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 25, 2019 - 7:21am
@""So, if you are well endowed, it does not have to be pedigreed by the dalliances of your forebear slave masters and a funky slave woman. Note. White women were also having their ways w enslaved brothers. "

Actually, they were lawfully wed ... which is what made me curious to begin with. "

@ Ward. LOL. With regards to the falling/positioning of the plank and the tree, Masters and Johnson were the experts.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 25, 2019 - 7:37am
Neil

Good one LOL
Ward Tipton Added Jan 25, 2019 - 1:57pm
"With regards to the falling/positioning of the plank and the tree, Masters and Johnson were the experts."

Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 25, 2019 - 3:43pm
@ Ward.

'Then you get into the whole advanced mathematics theory there. Something about the angle of the dangle no? But mine does not angle, but rather stands large, tall and proud. "

Glad that you are a true American.
Funny you can be sick having a cock stout with the boys or taking a bow. Woe is men.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jan 25, 2019 - 3:45pm
Tom C. Purcell Added Jan 25, 2019 - 3:45pm
...in Rupe's case, it explains just about everything.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 25, 2019 - 5:44pm
@ Tom. Only under rock dwellers will be unable to differentiate between JD, MD, Phd, EdD.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jan 25, 2019 - 5:49pm
Is that your best, Rupe?  Probably.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 25, 2019 - 5:51pm
@ Tom. "For any of you that might be curious about why Rupe Green 1, pretends to be a doctor and 2, can't help but speak phallic references, just see the Biblical 'Curse of Ham'. "

What was that? Father fucker? That sounds worse than a MF. The Despite God making sex, testing it, and stated it was good, the Bible curses anything to do with sex. The cock in the cunt is a fascinating subject. However, its is like holy water to vampires to those here professing deep religious conviction.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jan 25, 2019 - 6:00pm
"The cock in the cunt is a fascinating subject."

If that's what you find most fascinating, Rupe, not only am I not surprised, I've also exposed you for the doctor you're not.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jan 25, 2019 - 6:02pm
Cockroaches might be more civilized than you, Ruperple.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 25, 2019 - 6:27pm
@ Tom. I will apologize if I offend those who prefer to engage in alternative life style.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jan 25, 2019 - 6:36pm
Good for you, Rupe. After your done being sorry, learn about tact, learn the meaning of class, maybe learn to use language that doesn't involve smut.  Remember, when you talk like that, especially with so much zesty predominance, it's just jungle noise to men.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 25, 2019 - 6:48pm
@ Tom. How do you like my prediction on the outcome regarding Trump and Pelosi's pissing contest? I believe Ryan had absolve me of my sin that are based on the use of the unmentionable words. I have made no pretense or enemies over the years I have  been on FB. I do know some are angry for Trump's bowing before Pelosi;  I beg that such anger not be directed at me.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 25, 2019 - 7:18pm
@ Tom. I see you are a new father. Congrats. Go enjoy that and don't get too preoccupied with some of the red herring and subterfugious  shit thrown around WB.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jan 25, 2019 - 7:22pm
The Trump/Pelosi ball is nothing but a dog & pony show.  Same old actors playing out the same old song and dance.  It's as uninteresting as your crude, borderline-ebonic comments.
Tom C. Purcell Added Jan 25, 2019 - 7:23pm
Just trying to teach you some manners.  So quit begging and start thanking.
Katharine Otto Added Jan 25, 2019 - 9:42pm
Stone,
That video is almost two hours long.  I skipped through it in about ten minutes and decided I'd heard it all before, with various slants.  There's nothing new about "dumbing down" the populace.  Once upon a time, only priests were allowed to read and write.  In the early US, it was illegal to teach slaves to read and write.

There are always people who think they're smarter than everyone else, who use all kinds of force and deceit to bend others to their will.  But I believe all these efforts to control others are meeting with enormous passive-aggression and passive-resistance.  All those unsavory people are not doing what they are supposed to do, and the would-be controllers are desperately seeking relevance.

Ward Tipton Added Jan 26, 2019 - 1:18am
"I see humanity as becoming less homogenized, not more so.  Think of all the possible mutations from all the environmental toxins.  What could be more individualistic than everyone being his/her/its/their own sex? "

I just noted, I personally do not see anything wrong with this with rare exception. When the government deems a person who has proven capable of being self-reliant as being "disabled" because they have a proclivity for wearing diapers and having a nanny care for them ... and then demanding that I accept a 40 something year old man who now "self-identifies" as a six year old female as normal ... I take issue with that. While I am all for people having the ability to explore, fantasize and pretend whatever they desire, I take issue when government mandates that I must not only humor, but encourage and personally accept as real, such neurotic behavior, or else be subject to penalization under the full force of the law.
Minister Peaceful Poet Added Jan 26, 2019 - 1:54am
Don't know if I will find time to watch the video, but, I did listen to a lecture by David Icke on this subject.  It seems that we are bombarded with lots of chemicals that have never been test, of course all this goes into the water, frogs have been changing genders.  It has been found that a lot of these chemicals destroy the male hormone.  Sperm counts are dropping in the western world and thus birth rates have also been dropping.
The Burghal Hidage Added Jan 26, 2019 - 4:28am

Amen
Whiskey River Added Jan 26, 2019 - 3:16pm
It's all gobbledygook bullshit. Men are men, women are women, no amount of "enlightenment" will ever change the facts of life.
Ward Tipton Added Jan 26, 2019 - 3:46pm
"People should leave it alone, as they're too irresponsible and stupid to be messing with such things.

Amen"

And too stupid to realize that they are too stupid to know.

Whiskey River, I believe the subject being discussed is the epigenetic factors that we may fail to be taking into account. Alex Jones may have been ridiculed for noting the studies that indicate that all of the chemicals we flush down our toilets ... or a large part of them anyhow, do end up in the natural environment and have been shown to adversely impact the natural environment. It is perhaps possible, that what we are seeing is not any "enlightenment" or sudden spurring of a new wave of thought, but rather the natural, biological and scientific reaction to harmful chemicals introduced into the environment.
Katharine Otto Added Jan 26, 2019 - 9:49pm
There is some evidence that plastic breakdown products have estrogen-like effects.  And, yes, I've been reading, too, about the effects on sex organs and reproduction in some wildlife and marine animals.
The Burghal Hidage Added Jan 27, 2019 - 8:00am
Planetary Pussification.....Heinlein could have treated this brilliantly :)
Ward Tipton Added Jan 27, 2019 - 8:12am
Had Heinlein done so, there is little doubt in my mind that the Statists would have turned it into yet another instruction manual.
FacePalm Added Jan 27, 2019 - 9:06am
SEFa-
i found the lecture to be quite fascinating; i watched a section of it, left it on while i took a nap, watched another portion of it...then found there's a 2.5hour part TWO!

From what i've been able to gather so far, there's a pool of satanists who are attempting to - and succeeding in - manipulating a good deal of the populace in an effort to get us to make bad genetic choices when it comes to producing the next generation...especially the manipulation of females and their expectations.

One of the points the author, Mark Passio, made is that when a group of men were shown photos of many different kinds of women, 85% of them were considered attractive.  However, when a similar number of women were shown a similar number of men, only 15% were considered attractive.  Similar numbers were extant for who makes the most purchases in America, as well, i.e. that 85% of all purchases made are by women.  This would be the reason for the targeting of women by advertisers and "social engineers."

At any rate, i'll hold off expressing my entire opinion until i can watch the whole lecture, the almost 5 hours worth of it.  Like i said, i find this speaker to be fascinating, esp. his history as an avowed and high officiant of the satanic religion...i'd seen part of his history before.
Dr. Rupert Green Added Jan 27, 2019 - 11:34am
Thank you Face for providing the research to prove a biased presentation.
Katharine Otto Added Jan 27, 2019 - 1:26pm
Face Palm,
But is mind control exclusive to Satanists?  Definitely the old values with respect to the sexes are changing, but isn't some of this healthy?  I'm no fan of the old, autocratic, paternalistic, testosterone-poisoned hierarchy.  It has put too much stress on both men and women to live up (or down) to specific socially-designed roles.

Is consumerism Satanic?  I happen to believe it's unhealthy, unwise, but wouldn't go so far as to think it's evil.

I did see enough of the video to pick up on facts you mention, the relative attractiveness of each sex with regard to the other, and the fact that women are the major purchasers.  Would that be due to the fact that women often make the food and household choices for their whole families?  Isn't that a sociologically-defined role, probably not genetic?  I'm sure there are men out there who buy the sheets and towels for their families, and the socks for their children, but probably they are not a majority.  I do wonder why women are expected to wear make-up and shave their legs while men aren't.  Maybe women care more about being attractive than men do, which is why 85% of them are acceptable to men.
FacePalm Added Jan 27, 2019 - 2:48pm
KO-
The vast majority of us have been mind-controlled since birth, and while the entirety of it cannot be exclusively laid at the feet of satanists, one of the things revealed in his lectures is that they certainly want to keep how they do it a well-guarded secret.  "Occult," IOW.  From what i've witnessed so far, the epi-genetics is designed to manipulate us and "divide and conquer" us, as is currently manifesting in virtually every area one can conceive of.  Why fight an enemy when you can manipulate him into fighting others of his kind, or "keep them divided and arguing over matters of no consequence to us save as teachers to the common herd."  They believe in the Darwinian principles of survival of the fittest, and they're defining "the fittest" as the most ruthless...hence the plan to exterminate 95% of us.  They believe that theirs is the "superior" DNA.

IMO, the first step to breaking programming is to recognize that it exists, then the specifics of it, then to refuse to obey any longer.

According to Mark Passio, they've inculcated many resentments between sexes as an MO to effect their divide and conquer strategies.  Me, i learned a good while ago that conforming to a woman's desires of me was the fastest way to lose her respect, so i quit doing that maybe in my twenties - but apparently, most men don't have a problem with trying to please women who are never satisfied.  IME, once one gives in on one area, such as these demand more and more "compromises" which aren't really compromises at all, but capitulations - and any man who capitulates to any woman has set the stage for the dissolution of his relationship AND the very thing that she found attractive in the first place, or as "Dr." Phil puts it, "You're perfect just the way you are, now CHANGE!"

Reminds me of some Old West days, when a NA was traveling with a squaw, who was somewhat pleasant to look upon; one of the men asked him, "What's her name?"  The chief replied "3 horses."  "That's an unusual name," he replied, "Why do you call her that?  Is that what she's worth?"
The chief answered, "You know: nag, nag, nag..."

“The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves.”
~Dresden James

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed.  It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that it was not flat.  When a well packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous---and its speaker, a raving lunatic."
~Dresden James

The foregoing should provide clues.  Those who seek, find.  Those who don't, don't.
Stone-Eater Added Jan 27, 2019 - 3:40pm
Thanks guys for your comments. Too busy at the moment to comment.......sorry :-( Africa keeps me running !
Katharine Otto Added Jan 27, 2019 - 9:35pm
FacePalm,
I'm reading a biography of Albert Einstein, now at the part that describes how he came up with his theories of relativity.  He made a breakthrough when he discarded Newton's concepts of absolute space and absolute time.  In other words, time and space are perceived differently, depending on the position and motion of the observer.  There is no absolute right or wrong. That got me to thinking about relativity in other spheres, such as right and wrong.  While we can say killing is wrong, people find lots of justification for war, or capital punishment.

That brings me to relative truth.  What we perceive as truth may change over time, in light of new information, observation, or experience.  For instance, while I believe the US was founded on deception, the deception was built on the beliefs of the time, that there were certain people who were chosen to lead.  It was part of the psychological gestalt.  I think times are changing, and that construct is becoming worn and frazzled.  The control-freaks and cults generally are desperately seeking relevance.

I believe fear is the greatest enemy of all.  Those who use fear or anger to manipulate others are suspect.  Incidentally, I do have experience with giving in to demands, only to have the demands intensify.  This is not a sexual thing.
FacePalm Added Jan 28, 2019 - 12:20pm
KO-
Agreed; most of the time, IME, sex has little or nothing to do with either the demand or the capitulation.  It's a matter of what is normally conceived of as "power," and that's "power over."  There's another concept that few even dream could possibly exist, and they don't know how to handle it when presented with this choice: "power WITH."

FMO, there are few who would not reject such a notion out-of-hand, though one can see it in virtually every sport; cooperation toward a goal - if clearly defined - helps ensure its attainment, in many instances - but i don't see the principle applied in interpersonal relationships very often.  Almost always, i've observed that married couples devolve their relationship into a competition of insult, denigration, and fruitless argument, often over trifles.

But then, some deliberately provoke these scenarios to get adrenaline flowing, which is then mistaken for sexual attractiveness/arousal.  To each their own, i suppose, but i certainly wouldn't define such a situation as "beneficial."

However, i will on occasion do a comedy routine in which i counsel men to never waste their time arguing with a woman, as there are two theories on such argumentation - but neither of them work.  Then, i recommend that men simply give up by saying words similar to "i surrender!  i know when i'm licked"(then, sotto voce: "all over").

Recent Articles by Writers Stone-Eater follows.