The vast majority of the American people are living in denial about the moral decline of its society. This includes the vast majority of political candidates and people currently in office. Most people in America do not want to be confronted with the truth about America and its moral decline, because they are contributing to it.
Most people tend to believe that we can “fix this country” by getting the right politicians into power or by implementing certain economic or social reforms. But the reality of the matter is that our problems go far deeper than that. A moral collapse is eating away at the foundations of our society like cancer. If it continues to go unchecked, it will inevitably destroy America. Unfortunately, fixing moral decay is far more difficult than switching out political parties, because it is in the hearts of hundreds of millions of individual Americans. And most people don’t want to hear anything about a “moral collapse”, because most people like to think that the United States is setting a “good example” for the rest of the planet. But as you will see below, that is not the case at all.
And if we are honest with ourselves, we see the evidence of this moral collapse all around us every day. Just consider a few of the news stories that we have seen recently. As a society, we are decaying from the inside out, and we need to start facing the truth if we are ever going to get this turned around. The following are some facts about the moral collapse of America that are almost too crazy to believe.
- Approximately one-third of the entire population of the United States (110 million people) currently has a sexually transmitted disease according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Every single year, there are 20 million new STD cases in America.
- America has the highest STD infection rate in the entire industrialized world.
- The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the entire industrialized world.
- According to a study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately two-thirds of all Americans in the 15 to 24-year-old age bracket have engaged in oral sex.
- According to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, there are 7,859,500 registered sex offenders in the United States.
- 18 percent of all women in the United States say that they have been raped at some point in their lives.
- It is estimated that one out of every four girls will be sexually abused before they become adults.
- 70 percent of all men in the 18 to 24-year-old age bracket visit at least one adult website each month.
- It has been estimated that 89 percent of all pornography is produced in the United States.
- In the United States today, more than half of all couples “move in together” before they get married.
- America has the highest divorce rate in the world by a good margin.
- For women under the age of 30 in the United States, more than half of all babies are being born out of wedlock.
- Approximately one out of every three children in the United States lives in a home without a father.
- In a massacre that is almost unspeakable, more than 6o million American babies have been slaughtered in this country since Roe versus Wade was decided in 1973.
- Approximately 47 percent of the women that get an abortion each year in the United States have also had a previous abortion.
- One very shocking study found that 86 percent of all abortions are done for the sake of convenience.
- Some abortion clinics have been caught selling aborted baby parts to medical researchers.
- America has the highest incarceration rate and the largest total prison population in the entire world by a wide margin.
- In America today, there are 60 million people that abuse alcohol and there are 22 million people that use illegal drugs.
- Incredibly, more than 11 percent of all Americans that are 12 years of age or older admit that they have driven home under the influence of alcohol at least once during the past year.
- Right now, there are 70 million Americans that are on mind-altering drugs of one form or another.
- America has the highest rate of illegal drug use on the entire planet.
- It is hard to believe, but 56 percent of all Americans now have “subprime credit”.
- Back in 1962, only 13 percent of all Americans were obese, but it is being projected that 42 percent of all Americans could be obese by the year 2030.
- One study discovered that 88 percent of all Americans from age 8 to age 18 play video games, and that approximately four times as many boys are addicted to video games as girls are.
- There are more than 3 million reports of child abuse in the United States every single year.
- 73 percent of the religiously unaffiliated support gay marriage and 72 percent of the religiously unaffiliated support legalized abortion.
- It is being projected that the percentage of Americans attending church in 2050 will be about half of what it is today.
- According to LifeWay Research, 50 percent of all Americans never even think about whether they will go to heaven or not.
Now after reading only this small example of the moral decline in the America's society, do you still believe this is not a major problem?